Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 02-25-2014, 09:45 AM   #1
Disabledbutsexy
Experienced

Men who like Oral with ass play...

I was about 27 years old when my 1st wife was giving me a nice blow job one day. I was building up slowly as I don't know about you but, I can last a long time with oral. Well I had done some reading back then of her "Joy of Sex" book about anal play. I had always been raised and around my friends who said only a Gay man does that. Well I read that it could be enjoyable. I took one of her hands and put it down by my asshole. I told her it was OK and she slowly started to put a finger into my asshole. I was close to cumming and she hit the prostate and I was about to cum and I shot a load like I had NEVER done before. Not only did I shoot OVER my head to the headboard but, the amount was the most I had ever shot. I mean my usual 4-6 shots of cum were now 7-9 or so and the volume was huge. If was not something she wanted to do often but, when we did it was always enjoyable.

Is this something many of you do with your sex partners? I have never done anything but, a finger. I see there are prostate massagers and other toys. Well we got divorced years ago and I got remarried. The new wife was NOT into any ass play for me or her. She was not into me giving her oral either which is a HUGE turnon for me. That marriage is about to be a divorce soon. I guess I didn't know a good thing when I had it.

The greatest pleasure in life is when I can give a woman hers. NOTHING is more satisfying than that.

Old 02-25-2014, 11:28 AM   #2
CBM514
Literotica Guru

Tounge, lips, fingers, toys...yeah all of that is great anywhere down there...

My bride... Http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=897522 ...

Our stories... http://search.literotica.com/search....&author=CBM514

Old 02-25-2014, 11:39 AM   #3
ExploringMan
Literotica Guru

Yes... sign me up. Getting sucked with a finger or two up my ass. Mmmm. Or having my ass tongued while getting jerked off!

Old 02-25-2014, 11:53 AM   #4
CBM514
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExploringMan View Post
Yes... sign me up. Getting sucked with a finger or two up my ass. Mmmm. Or having my ass tongued while getting jerked off!
Both exceptional feelings! To my mind the only one who would disagree is one who hasn't experienced it yet...

My bride... Http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=897522 ...

Our stories... http://search.literotica.com/search....&author=CBM514

Old 02-25-2014, 03:12 PM   #5
turbokalt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBM514 View Post
Both exceptional feelings! To my mind the only one who would disagree is one who hasn't experienced it yet...
Oh hell yes!!! Mmmmmmm feels AMAZING!!!!

Old 02-25-2014, 04:54 PM   #6
MikeyRam
Literotica Guru

Of course. Love rimming (giving and receiving) and having a finger playing around the good spot.

Old 02-26-2014, 12:25 AM   #7
gbt
Really Really Experienced

My wife always goes for my ass during oral. Who am I to stop her? Besides that she gets plenty of her own butt play.

Old 02-26-2014, 04:43 AM   #8
Rigger287
Really Experienced

I wish! One of my girlfriends used to finger me whilst giving me a blowjob - but my wife thinks touching or playing there is a filthy disgusting perverted idea so won't touch me there or let me touch her there. She is one repressed woman.

Old 02-26-2014, 04:46 AM   #9
bibethhotwet
Literotica Guru

Learned this trick years ago. My husband loves ass play and I love doing it for him. A well lubed middle finger or two working a mans ass while giving a blowjob is a sure way to a throat load

Old 02-26-2014, 05:00 AM   #10
jacknificent
Really Experienced

mmso very nice indeed

Old 02-26-2014, 08:52 AM   #11
Yachtsman69
Really Experienced

I love this as well.

My favorite is when she is sucking me while working up in size, one finger, then a small dildo, finally a cock sized 7 or 8 incher
There’s nothing––absolutely nothing––half so much worth doing as messing about in boats.
Kenneth Grahame, The Wind In The Willows

It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.
John Steinbeck

Old 02-26-2014, 09:16 AM   #12
SwtSassyNrse26
leve livet legende

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibethhotwet View Post
Learned this trick years ago. My husband loves ass play and I love doing it for him. A well lubed middle finger or two working a mans ass while giving a blowjob is a sure way to a throat load
Nicely put indeed !

<claps>

Old 02-26-2014, 09:31 AM   #13
SC_Chiver
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwtSassyNrse26 View Post
Nicely put indeed !

<claps>

I agree! If you're a man and haven't had this done to you, you haven't lived! Haha

Old 02-26-2014, 09:59 AM   #14
MarathonATL
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibethhotwet View Post
My wife knows that once she goes there, it is all over...lol.

Regardless of what she is doing with her hands or mouth, as soon as that finger slides in, she has about 30 secs to get ready for the load, because it is coming soon.

It is also a way for her to get a quickie in when she isn't in the mood but knows I need a release. Suck my nipple and finger my ass while I jerk off.

Old 02-26-2014, 10:21 AM   #15
dudeinachair
Experienced

prostate

love the feeling of being penetrated whilst having my balls sucked. Its especially good in dogystyle position.

Old 02-27-2014, 12:57 PM   #16
JoeyKicks
Really Experienced

I will never forget the first time my wife was blowing me and I asked her to "play with my ass" and she rubbed the rim before unexpectedly just shoving her finger in deep. So hot!! Its only happened one time since, but the pleasure has been established and I have fingered her ass in return.

Old 02-27-2014, 01:16 PM   #17
schoolszone
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExploringMan View Post
this always ends up with me on my knees and my wife fucking me with a big strapon.

I love when she plays with my ass

Old 03-04-2014, 02:08 PM   #18
vizio
Experienced

I remember my first ass play. I was 19 and she just pressed on my asshole. she was pleased with my reaction as was I. the next time she put her finger in me and press on my prostate holy crap I've never been the same since. nothing better that vibrator going full speed as you fill a woman up

Old 03-04-2014, 02:42 PM   #19
bill3901
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by vizio View Post
I remember my first ass play. I was 19 and she just pressed on my asshole. she was pleased with my reaction as was I. the next time she put her finger in me and press on my prostate holy crap I've never been the same since. nothing better that vibrator going full speed as you fill a woman up
It's nice the little give anfd take when exploring this area for the first time. You have to judge the person's reaction as you get close

Old 03-04-2014, 03:00 PM   #20
Link1212
Really Experienced

Love it, the orgasms are wonderful!!

Old 03-04-2014, 03:25 PM   #21
hikingman37
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link1212 View Post
Love it, the orgasms are wonderful!!
I agree. I cum from licking ass

Old 03-04-2014, 03:26 PM   #22
mnbreastluver
Really Really Experienced

I never had the pleasure of ass play. I know I am missing out. Oh well, it sounds hot!

Old 03-04-2014, 03:27 PM   #23
massageguy1
Really Experienced

The best

Pretty much ny favorite thing..

Old 03-04-2014, 03:39 PM   #24
emgems
Literotica Guru

I hadn't ever thought about it before .... and one day my finger found my way into his asshole. Omigosh --- he got even more excited at that point so i make sure it's a normal part of our sex play. I really want to buy a strap-on and try that one day .... not quite sure how I can introduce him to it .. but I'll figure out a way

Old 03-05-2014, 03:49 AM   #25
Billy_the_Freak
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by emgems View Post
I hadn't ever thought about it before .... and one day my finger found my way into his asshole. Omigosh --- he got even more excited at that point so i make sure it's a normal part of our sex play. I really want to buy a strap-on and try that one day .... not quite sure how I can introduce him to it .. but I'll figure out a way
Sounds like he's already enjoying the anal play, so he might be more keen on the idea than you think. After all, the strap-on is the next logical step. Lucky guy...