Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-07-2007, 01:31 PM   #1
LoveSpurts
Experienced
 
LoveSpurts is offline
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 66
Licking up the cum from her breasts or mouth

I see a lot of posts from guys who are into eating pussy creampies and I agree that's and makes me horny to think about. I've eaten my own cum before and it was nice, but it doesn't make me as horny as licking up my own sperm off my wife's tits or kissing her creamy mouth after she sucks me off.

I've only had the opportunity once in the past to eat my own sperm from my wife's mouth and I am getting erect thinking about it as I type this!

Whenever I see a pic or a video of a guy shooting his sperm into a woman's mouth I like to think about being right there next to her and planting a full kiss on her mouth before she has a chance to eat it herself.

And I love vids where the guy shoot a big, thick load of cum on her breasts and it's so thick and sticky that it stays right on her tits. I just want to clean up that delicious sperm with my mouth.

Just sharing my particular obsession with ya'll. Have a great weekend.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VImage002.jpg (23.8 KB, 8358 views)
File Type: jpg MIAD_253-25.jpg (30.3 KB, 7764 views)
File Type: jpg vimage022_jpg_133.jpg (30.6 KB, 8296 views)
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2007, 03:10 PM   #2
something7173
Virgin
 
something7173 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 13
I know the feeling, I have the same fantasy.
Never tried it though
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2007, 04:31 PM   #3
Fire Captain
Virgin
 
Fire Captain is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 18
you need to try it

Hey there Something.

This is something you need to try sometime soon. Licking your best girls pussy after making love to her is so erotic to both her and you. Makes her know just how special you think of her.

But we know that we enjoy it very much, Yumm Yumm.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2007, 10:44 PM   #4
jays78
Literotica Guru
 
jays78 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveSpurts
I see a lot of posts from guys who are into eating pussy creampies and I agree that's and makes me horny to think about. I've eaten my own cum before and it was nice, but it doesn't make me as horny as licking up my own sperm off my wife's tits or kissing her creamy mouth after she sucks me off.

I've only had the opportunity once in the past to eat my own sperm from my wife's mouth and I am getting erect thinking about it as I type this!

Whenever I see a pic or a video of a guy shooting his sperm into a woman's mouth I like to think about being right there next to her and planting a full kiss on her mouth before she has a chance to eat it herself.

And I love vids where the guy shoot a big, thick load of cum on her breasts and it's so thick and sticky that it stays right on her tits. I just want to clean up that delicious sperm with my mouth.

Just sharing my particular obsession with ya'll. Have a great weekend.
Those pic's really got me going! I find though once i shoot my load I have no desire to lick my cum.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2007, 10:50 PM   #5
cain_horatio
Virgin
 
cain_horatio is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 29
Sure does it for me too...getting hungry thinking about it...loved the pic with cum on the breast...mmm
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2007, 11:35 PM   #6
FeistyOrchid
Really Experienced
 
FeistyOrchid is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Somewhere in the United States
Posts: 159
Thumbs up

Thanks for sharing!!
__________________
A 22 year old college student with a secret naughty side
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."- Eleanor Roosevelt
Live Laugh Love
Yes my avatar is me! Do you like it?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2007, 03:00 AM   #7
pcarp
Really Really Experienced
 
pcarp's Avatar
 
pcarp is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by jays78
Those pic's really got me going! I find though once i shoot my load I have no desire to lick my cum.
All you need is a g/f like mine. It doesn't matter if I loose interest or not. She hasn't lost interest. So I have licked up every load that I have shot for years. We always share it too. I have cum on her tits, belly, feet, ass, mouth, hands, pussy... if you can think of it, so has she. She loves for me to lick my cum up and kiss her. And thats all the "desire" I need.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2007, 07:58 AM   #8
jays78
Literotica Guru
 
jays78 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcarp
All you need is a g/f like mine. It doesn't matter if I loose interest or not. She hasn't lost interest. So I have licked up every load that I have shot for years. We always share it too. I have cum on her tits, belly, feet, ass, mouth, hands, pussy... if you can think of it, so has she. She loves for me to lick my cum up and kiss her. And thats all the "desire" I need.
Sounds like your GF is wilder in bed than my wife. I have liked her pussy after I fucked her and loved it. I licked out all of my cum until she had an orgasm then I fucked her very hard. The thought of eating my cum from her freshly fucked cunt really turned me on. I don't usually get the chance to cum any where except her pussy( well all over my self when I jack off). Maybe I can convince her to let me shoot it on her tits so I can clean them with my tounge. I have to say the thought has given me quite the erection.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2007, 11:21 AM   #9
LoveSpurts
Experienced
 
LoveSpurts is offline
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 66
Lucky man

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcarp
All you need is a g/f like mine. It doesn't matter if I loose interest or not. She hasn't lost interest. So I have licked up every load that I have shot for years. We always share it too. I have cum on her tits, belly, feet, ass, mouth, hands, pussy... if you can think of it, so has she. She loves for me to lick my cum up and kiss her. And thats all the "desire" I need.

You're lucky. You better marry that girl! You are right...it doesn't matter after you cum if the desire is gone when you are with a horny girl. When she decides she wants to kiss you with a mouthful of your sperm, then you are going to kiss her and enjoy every second of it! Damn, that's hot.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2007, 11:52 AM   #10
ctguyx
Experienced
 
ctguyx is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: CT
Posts: 39
great pics!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2007, 12:21 PM   #11
nipers
Really Really Experienced
 
nipers is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Eastern L.I. N.Y.
Posts: 408
Love

The wife loves it when I lick it off her tits.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2007, 03:06 PM   #12
Bill3250
Literotica Guru
 
Bill3250 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Kneeling before LadyC
Posts: 1,195
For me, the best tasting cum is direct from a cock and the second best would be from a woman's pussy, but I also find it quite exciting to devour my cum (or another guy's cum) from her lips or breasts or any other spot on her body.
__________________
Kink 761/purity test score 21.8%.....AKA: Billy-boy, LadyC's undeserving minion
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2007, 03:17 PM   #13
Lumberjacked
Really Experienced
 
Lumberjacked is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveSpurts
You're lucky. You better marry that girl! You are right...it doesn't matter after you cum if the desire is gone when you are with a horny girl. When she decides she wants to kiss you with a mouthful of your sperm, then you are going to kiss her and enjoy every second of it! Damn, that's hot.

That is really hot but I have to agree, once I'm done, I'm done. Maybe if it were someone else and I was still in the moment I'd help her out ...
__________________
Need something witty to put as my signature ... hmm ... fresh out. I guess read my story and have fun with it: http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh....php?id=341641
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2007, 03:17 AM   #14
pcarp
Really Really Experienced
 
pcarp's Avatar
 
pcarp is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumberjacked View Post
That is really hot but I have to agree, once I'm done, I'm done. Maybe if it were someone else and I was still in the moment I'd help her out ...
Trust me, when a hot woman covered in cum asks/tells you to lick it up and kiss her, you will. She can bring you back to the "moment" real easy.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2007, 03:21 AM   #15
West Mass Man
Really Experienced
 
West Mass Man's Avatar
 
West Mass Man is offline
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Recently transplanted to Eastern Mass. Lesson learned: Choose your screen name carefully
Posts: 192
I was fortunate enough...

to meet a woman online who shared this interest... she had me jerk off onto her chest and then lick up my cum -- I'd love to try it again!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2007, 12:26 AM   #16
barry_nine
Virgin
 
barry_nine is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 7
While cum is not my general aim, I love eating pussy. I have been known to go down on a woman after I have cum in her. There is something sucking a cum covered clit and slit that certainly does arouse me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2007, 06:43 PM   #17
ctfa
Experienced
 
ctfa is offline
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 61
.....

Last edited by ctfa : 07-29-2014 at 09:00 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2007, 07:47 PM   #18
farmboyzat
Virgin
 
farmboyzat is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6
I am the original cumslut eat mine hers his theirs....anywhere. sucked a lot of cock for the cumload and love to eat out my wife after i shoot a load into her pussy. I hook on and suck her dry
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2007, 11:46 PM   #19
Kellandi
Really Experienced
 
Kellandi's Avatar
 
Kellandi is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Northeast sate
Posts: 194
I often eat the cum from my ladys puss and she regularly saves some in her mouth and shares it with me. We fantasize about sharing a nice cock and I would definitely eat the cum with her and from her well fucked cunt.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2007, 02:49 PM   #20
ticketyboo
Really Experienced
 
ticketyboo is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: london
Posts: 287
snowballing

when I have a threesome with my wife and her bi mate I often spunk on her mates breasts and my wife licks it all up and transfers it to her mates mouth - its such a turn on
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2007, 11:07 AM   #21
LoveSpurts
Experienced
 
LoveSpurts is offline
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 66
Some more fuel for the fire

Nice to see that I am not alone in digging this kind of sex play. Here are a few more images that get me off. Post your favorites if you will.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VImage004r.jpg (15.1 KB, 5859 views)
File Type: jpg Mary's Mouth.jpg (33.8 KB, 5529 views)
File Type: jpg SDDL072-31.jpg (36.2 KB, 5248 views)
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2007, 02:46 PM   #22
neon_noodle
Literotica Guru
 
neon_noodle's Avatar
 
neon_noodle is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 532
This is another of my nasty fantasies, and what I think about when I see some porn slut getting a creamy facial - being on my knees next to her, kissing her lips and the hot cum splashes all over her, and then licking and kissing the cream off her face.
__________________
My LT stories:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2007, 07:08 PM   #23
curiousnme
Really Experienced
 
curiousnme's Avatar
 
curiousnme is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ME, MA, but MD/DC area currently
Posts: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveSpurts View Post
Nice to see that I am not alone in digging this kind of sex play. Here are a few more images that get me off. Post your favorites if you will.
Great pictures! Would love to be the one to "clean" her up, and share the love juice with her and/or her man
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-18-2007, 04:33 PM   #24
rl_dylan
Literotica Guru
 
rl_dylan's Avatar
 
rl_dylan is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: New England "roving"
Posts: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellandi View Post
I often eat the cum from my ladys puss and she regularly saves some in her mouth and shares it with me. We fantasize about sharing a nice cock and I would definitely eat the cum with her and from her well fucked cunt.
Love to be there with you . . . . sharing cum with an attractive couple is my number one fantasy
__________________
"Wet kisses in the best wet places"
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-18-2007, 07:29 PM   #25
Svejk
Really Experienced
 
Svejk is offline
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Hampshire, England
Posts: 119
Damn thats hot, yeah, when ever I see a cum shot in porn I almost always imagine licking it off the lucky subject, damn I need to get laid. Man or woman, atm I really don't mind
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:41 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.