Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 11-09-2012, 12:38 AM   #26
Liplovinman
Literotica Guru

"I've overstepped and ruined our time here, haven't I? I suppose it goes without saying. If you want, I'll drive you home now. If I could apologize and make it right, I would, but every time I open my mouth I make matters worse."

He gathered a sleeping bag and headed outside. He would give her space and allow her to think things through. He did not intend to take her home now, but it did not hurt to give her the option. She might actually think he was sorry for his actions.

According to a new survey, women say they feel more comfortable undressing in front of men than they do undressing in front of other women. They say that women are too judgmental, where, of course, men are just grateful.

Robert De Niro

~ Sex is an emotion in motion ~

Seen through the glow of a building orgasm, a woman seems to blaze with angelic glory!

Panty Thread - revisited

Short shorts - take a look or post!
Tight clothes, are they sexier than nudity? You decide...

My First Story Submission
Second Submission

Old 11-09-2012, 12:43 AM   #27
sexysluttything
Experienced

She sighs heavily and follows after him. It really wasn't that bad, it wasn't as if he'd done anything wrong. He'd just sort of weirded her out with the suddenness of it all.

"Look, it's no big deal if you...well, you know."

It was still up in the air of what she wanted to do now. Going home would be the sensible thing and... at the same time she's not sure about it.

"I won't tell mom if it makes you feel better."
Be sure to read the read me section of my blog before interacting with me, thanks.

Old 11-09-2012, 12:56 AM   #28
Liplovinman
Literotica Guru

"I never meant to freak you out, really. I opened my mouth without really thinking and by then it was too late to retrieve it. You are an attractive woman, as I said, I am not blind. Don't take my candor for anything other than a compliment, which is what it was..."

"Now it's a mess, I don't want you thinking that I am oogling you at every turn." Which he was, but now he knew he had to hide it again from her. "Why don't you take the cabin and I'll camp out here until you feel comfortable, or until you decide."

"Oh, if you want to tell your mom, I understand, I deserve whatever happens for being such a fool." He hoped she would feel sorry for him, maybe even come close enough that he could feel her warmth. Maybe it was totally an issue, but he wanted a chance to recover from this and he refused to just give up.

According to a new survey, women say they feel more comfortable undressing in front of men than they do undressing in front of other women. They say that women are too judgmental, where, of course, men are just grateful.

Robert De Niro

Seen through the glow of a building orgasm, a woman seems to blaze with angelic glory!

Panty Thread - revisited

Second Submission

Old 11-09-2012, 12:59 AM   #29
sexysluttything
Experienced

"No, really it's fine. I don't mind if you stay in the cabin with me. It's cold out anyway."

She shifts her weight between her feet as she watches him. The compliment was nice and her face heated up just a bit from it.

"I've never done it you know, had sex before."

She walks closer to him, almost as if her feet had a mind of their own.
Be sure to read the read me section of my blog before interacting with me, thanks.

Old 11-09-2012, 01:03 AM   #30
Liplovinman
Literotica Guru

"No, I didn't know, but I am surprised, I thought everyone your age was active." Was he really havng this conversation with her? "I was about your age my first time. " Again he gave her a strickened look!

"Something about you has me speaking without thinking, I think I best stay out here." He laughed lightly, poking fun at himself. "Don't get me wrong, I am not sorry for what I said, just that it caused you such confusion."

Robert De Niro

Panty Thread - revisited

Second Submission

Old 11-09-2012, 01:08 AM   #31
sexysluttything
Experienced

"But what's it like? Does it feel good? It looks like it would hurt to have something that big go into a hole that small, but I guess that's just on the female end."

She stands a few feet away from him and sighs again.

"Like I said, it's fine with me if you want to stay inside, because it's cold out here."

It was still early in the day too.

Old 11-09-2012, 01:17 AM   #32
Liplovinman
Literotica Guru

"It's difficult to explain, but yes it feels incredible. I don't know of any comparison, but the feeling when you reach climax is amazing. I don't know of anyone that doesn't chase that feeling every chance they get." Did he sound fatherly enough or was he becoming a letch again?

"From the woman's side, if you think about child birth, it realy isn't a big stretch - no pun intended."

"I think I will go inside, if you don't mind, it's cooler than I expected this early." He hoped they were over some of the ackwardness - though the conversation is not what he would have thought it might be.

Robert De Niro

Panty Thread - revisited

Second Submission

Old 11-09-2012, 01:20 AM   #33
sexysluttything
Experienced

The conversation was a little strange, but now the girl was curious. Sex had never really interested her before and up until recently she hadn't really seen herself as a sexual creature.

"So it should feel really good? ...I've seen somethings on the internet that made me a bit curious about things, but I've never had someone to ask about it."

Another thought comes to mind as he announces that he'd rather go inside.

"Wait, you've had thoughts about having sex with me before, right?"

Old 11-09-2012, 01:25 AM   #34
Liplovinman
Literotica Guru

He was stunned to hear her make th connection of his feeling for her, thinking that maybe he had diverted her with the candid discussion.

"I don't know if you are really prepared for that answer... are you? I'm not even sure I am prepared to admit it to you either. But then I suppose that is nswer enough on it's own."

He mused about her sudden curiousity, perhaps she did know realize how enticing she was to the male and potential the female populaion.

Robert De Niro

Panty Thread - revisited

Second Submission

Old 11-09-2012, 01:36 AM   #35
Liplovinman
Literotica Guru

"Yes, I have had those thoughts before - please tell me we are going backwards."

Robert De Niro

Panty Thread - revisited

Second Submission

Old 11-09-2012, 01:51 AM   #36
sexysluttything
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liplovinman View Post
He was stunned to hear her make th connection of his feeling for her, thinking that maybe he had diverted her with the candid discussion.

"I don't know if you are really prepared for that answer... are you? I'm not even sure I am prepared to admit it to you either. But then I suppose that is nswer enough on it's own."

He mused about her sudden curiousity, perhaps she did know realize how enticing she was to the male and potential the female populaion.

She goes silent for a bit and follows him inside the cabin. Then she does the strangest thing. She starts to strip until she's nude.

"What if I asked you to teach me about sex? I'm legal, I did just turn 18 and we're not blood related..."

Old 11-09-2012, 02:14 AM   #37
Liplovinman
Literotica Guru

"You mean would - think I had died and gone to heaven? Or do you mean would I care to be your teacher? Yes and yes!".

He thought for a moment - "Does this mean you would be comfoortable with my removong my clothes too?"

Robert De Niro

Panty Thread - revisited

Second Submission

Old 11-09-2012, 02:22 AM   #38
sexysluttything
Experienced

"Yeah, I'd be comfortable with that."

She goes over and sits on the edge of her bed. Her legs are shut together and her arms rest at her sides leaving her full breasts exposed.

"So what do you want to show me first?"

Old 11-09-2012, 02:40 AM   #39
Liplovinman
Literotica Guru

"Well first, you seemed suprised by my compliment about you and how attractive I found you. Was that false modesty, or did you not know how sexy you are?"

He did not give her time to respond, seeing what he thought was an answer in her eyes.

"Men find you incredibly attractive hun, from the curve of your breasts, to the arch of your back, that lilt in your walk tha swings your hips easily as you move and of course the fact that your ass is just as fine as your lovely face. Not just attractive, but distracting in a sensual way."

He pulled off his jeans and pulled at the button on his shirt. He waited until she turned his way, he could see the warmth in her cheeks from the compliments.

"This is what happens to men when they see you baby." He pulled down his tented boxers and allowed her to see the effect she had on him.

Robert De Niro

Panty Thread - revisited

Second Submission

Old 11-09-2012, 02:49 AM   #40
sexysluttything
Experienced

Her eyes widen at the sight of his erection and her blush deepens. They'd already touched on the subject of a woman's elasticity when it came to reproduction, but now she was even less convinced something that big could fit inside of her comfortably.

"Do you just shove it in or what?"

She was still curious so she got up and went over to him to get a better look.

"Are we going to have sex now?"

Old 11-09-2012, 02:57 AM   #41
Liplovinman
Literotica Guru

"No hun, I wouldn't want to be the one to just shove this in. There might be some a little to anxious wanted to do just that, but I think you will enjoy the foreplay as much as the act of having sex." He watched her move closer...

"There are many erogenous zones, areas that cause arousal, on your body that do not require moving directly to the act. Touching here." he stroked her cheek and the softness of her neck beneath her chin, his hand moving around and playing gently at the nape of her neck, "And here," his hand grazed down the length of her arm, playing lightly across the crease of her elbow and dropping down to her hand.

He watched her eyes to see what she liked, making a mental note to return to those areas to pay specific attention.

Robert De Niro

Panty Thread - revisited

Second Submission

Old 11-09-2012, 03:02 AM   #42
sexysluttything
Experienced

"Okay, good. I don't think I can take anything that big in just yet."

She shudders pleasantly when he touches her neck area. Her arms weren't as sensitive and didn't have such a strong reaction.

"That feels nice. I didn't really think of touching like that as sexual."

Old 11-09-2012, 03:10 AM   #43
Liplovinman
Literotica Guru

"There are many things that are sensual, that cross the line to sexual - depending on where and when they occur. If I were to touch your neck in a sensual way," Again he carressed her there, it would have a different attraction if you were dressed." He hands moved to her waist and he placed the palm of his hand against her stomache, pressing lightly. "It might feel just as exciting to have someone carress your stomache while you stand in line for a concert, but knowing that those same hands are just inches away from your sex, creates a much more heated exchange." he allowed his hands to stray further, before returning them up her belly and just below the curve of her breasts.

Robert De Niro

Panty Thread - revisited

Second Submission

Old 11-09-2012, 03:12 AM   #44
Liplovinman
Literotica Guru

"If we were rushed, I might assist you in creating a more expansive opening for me by using my mouth. Then again, even if I weren't in a hurry, I have thought about what you might taste like for some time." He again watched her reaction - could he be crude with her and state his desire to be soaked in her pussy juice?

Robert De Niro

Panty Thread - revisited

Second Submission

Old 11-09-2012, 03:25 AM   #45
sexysluttything
Experienced

She bites down on her lower lip as he touches her and explains a few things. The area between her legs was starting to moisten just slightly from the touches.

"I think I want to lose my virginity by the end of the day. Anything that can get me more open is fine with me."

The girl goes back to her bed and lays back while letting her legs fall open. She spreads them as wide as she can and stares at her step dad from her new position. What he wanted might have been obscene, but right now she just wanted something in her pussy to get her ready.

Old 11-09-2012, 03:34 AM   #46
Liplovinman
Literotica Guru

Stroking the inside of her thighs, he stops before getting too close to her little hole. "There are many nerve endings in the places I am touching, but sometimes it is easier to see where I am touching than to feel it. That can be as exciting as the actual touch." He pushed her legs open slightly, exposing her lips. They had a slight sheen to them from her arousal, something that made his cock twitch.

He began to move his hands and fingers to the creased between her pussy and her thigh, moving ever closer to her warm wet hole.

"Has anyone touched you here baby? Do you want me to touch you? I'd love to dip my fingers into you and have a taste of your sweet hole."

Robert De Niro

Panty Thread - revisited

Second Submission

Old 11-09-2012, 03:39 AM   #47
sexysluttything
Experienced

She gasps and wiggles around in pleasure as he runs his hands over her thighs and closer to her pussy. Her legs were as far wide as they would go, but she still tried to force them wider. Her flushed face couldn't be anymore red than it already was.

"No, you're the first to touch me there and yes, I want you to touch me there."

Old 11-09-2012, 03:46 AM   #48
Liplovinman
Literotica Guru

"mmmm your little hole looks wet Baby." His finger slid along the length of her slit, moving slowly along the thin line that separated right from left. He dropped to his knees as his finger continued to stroke the wet seam of her pussy up and down.

"You know you are getting wet baby? I can see how wet you are, but before I slip my finger inside you, I want a taste of you. Can I eat your sweet little pussy baby? I'd love to have your cum on my face!"

God she looked delicious! If she said no, he might just have to eat her out anyway!

Robert De Niro

Panty Thread - revisited

Second Submission

Old 11-09-2012, 03:48 AM   #49
Liplovinman
Literotica Guru

His head hovered close enough for her to feel his warmth breath against her sex. He could smell the musky sweetness of her arousal and it was making his cock ache.

Robert De Niro

Panty Thread - revisited

Second Submission

Old 11-09-2012, 03:55 AM   #50
sexysluttything
Experienced

She rocks her hips forward to try to get him to push his finger inside. When he asks to eat her she nods frantically and pushes her hips up in desperation.

"Yes, please, I need something inside of me."

It was all new to her and after his touches she was in desperate need of some kind of relief even if it was something as simple as a tongue inside of her.