Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-08-2012, 07:33 PM   #101
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 23,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProxyAccount View Post
Brass wants a lot of things that we can't afford. However, the average Soldier/Sailor/Marine/Airman needs things that we can afford. The most critical factor in our nation's military is the investment in equipping and training our personnel in areas essential their duties and enhancing their ability to survive and execute their missions. We don't need ten different pieces of equipment to do the same job or a system that doesn't have a real-world mission that justifies its cost. The individual services don't need a unique weapon or personal equipment if there's one that already does the job or can be cost-effectively modified to do the job. The services need to share resources, not just on the field, but in research, development, and procurement. To a good degree, this is already happening, but there are still sacred cows that the services invest in.


If you have a so-called "Cadillac insurance plan", you will be taxed for it, creating a de-facto cap that will deprive many Americans of essential benefits. Many choose the best plan that they can afford and that meets their needs. By taxing them for choosing a high-value plan, it effectively reduces their ability to afford those plans! It's like telling everyone to buy a sub-compact car and placing an additional tax on them if they buy a mini-van. The result will be that many will buy a sub-compact, even if they need a mini-van, and those that do buy a mini-van will have to sacrifice something else in their family budget.

Further, by setting such rigid standards on insurance policies, individuals that prefer far less expensive, low-premium, high co-pay, and/or limited benefit policies will not be able to keep those keep them because the policy will no longer be offered. Similarly, companies that cannot afford to conform might be better off by *not providing insurance* and paying the per employee penalty. Thus, by de facto control of what is offered or affordable, the federal law can deprive individuals of the plans that they were previously satisfied with and taxpayers will be on the hook for the difference that's put on the nation's already heavily-charged credit card.

All of this funnels Americans into policies that render high profits per individual. What's next? Should everyone be forced to buy whole life insurance policies? Should everyone be forced to become an organ donor? Where are the limits, now?
*serious eye roll*

No federal law will take away what you have!
__________________



Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck motherfuckers!

RjThoughts' 2014 Survivor Contest Scorecard
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 07:34 PM   #102
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie
 
lovecraft68's Avatar
 
lovecraft68 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Closer than you think.
Posts: 20,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by jomar View Post
LC, like him or not the world breathed a sigh of relief when Obama was elected in 2008, it really did. And far from making us a laughingstock he restored respect for the US around the world. The political divisiveness (can you say Boehner, debt ceiling, filibuster?) has the rest of the world shaking its head, but not Obama. Also, Obama has also been far more hawkish than expected...drones and stuff...just quiet about it.
Of course the rest of the world likes him, he kisses their asses and is a push over.

If you had to play one game of whatever it is your good at against someone for all the marbles, who do you want to play, a tough opponent or a pushover?

And spare me any egotistical "I want to play the best" I'm talking life at stake type situation.

Obama is the world's doormat. It was all I really had against him in 2008, lack of experience, and he wouldn't be taken seriously by our enemies. I think after 4 years my feelings proved right and in the meantime he's added an entire new dimension to why I don't like him.

Because personally I'm not into socialists.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 07:36 PM   #103
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 23,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
Of course the rest of the world likes him, he kisses their asses and is a push over.

If you had to play one game of whatever it is your good at against someone for all the marbles, who do you want to play, a tough opponent or a pushover?

And spare me any egotistical "I want to play the best" I'm talking life at stake type situation.

Obama is the world's doormat. It was all I really had against him in 2008, lack of experience, and he wouldn't be taken seriously by our enemies. I think after 4 years my feelings proved right and in the meantime he's added an entire new dimension to why I don't like him.

Because personally I'm not into socialists.
Please explain how he is, when he's a Marxist, a Muslim, a Communist....
__________________



Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck motherfuckers!

RjThoughts' 2014 Survivor Contest Scorecard
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 07:38 PM   #104
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 23,387
Wow, the haters have caused this to devolve into just another haters' thread
__________________



Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck motherfuckers!

RjThoughts' 2014 Survivor Contest Scorecard
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 07:43 PM   #105
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie
 
lovecraft68's Avatar
 
lovecraft68 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Closer than you think.
Posts: 20,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
Please explain how he is, when he's a Marxist, a Muslim, a Communist....
I've never called him a Marxist, or a communist. Nor have I said he is a muslim - although I think he is certainly a sympathizer to them.

I know there are many who have called him that, but I haven't.

But what he ultimately wants is for this to be a socialist country.

I'm not going to go round and round.

In religion and politics there is nothing that can ever be said by anyone to anyone that is going to make the other party stop and say "Hey, you know?"

No Jew is ever going to look at a Christian and say "Goddamn, you're right! Jesus was the savior! Shit, we missed the fucking boat!"

So no sense in arguing. We'll see how it plays out.

Obama, having accomplished nothing, who promised nothing in this election, who has the blood of our people on his hands and is saying he is sorry to their killers, now has 4 years to do whatever he wants.

Sit back and get your popcorn while you can still afford it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 07:44 PM   #106
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 23,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
I've never called him a Marxist, or a communist. Nor have I said he is a muslim - although I think he is certainly a sympathizer to them.

I know there are many who have called him that, but I haven't.

But what he ultimately wants is for this to be a socialist country.

I'm not going to go round and round.

In religion and politics there is nothing that can ever be said by anyone to anyone that is going to make the other party stop and say "Hey, you know?"

No Jew is ever going to look at a Christian and say "Goddamn, you're right! Jesus was the savior! Shit, we missed the fucking boat!"

So no sense in arguing. We'll see how it plays out.

Obama, having accomplished nothing, who promised nothing in this election, who has the blood of our people on his hands and is saying he is sorry to their killers, now has 4 years to do whatever he wants.

Sit back and get your popcorn while you can still afford it.
Blame an obstructionist GOP congress for it
__________________



Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck motherfuckers!

RjThoughts' 2014 Survivor Contest Scorecard
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 07:46 PM   #107
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 23,387
LC, if you don't like the president, why are you on this thread, when there are TONS of hater ones on GeeBee
__________________



Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck motherfuckers!

RjThoughts' 2014 Survivor Contest Scorecard
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 07:47 PM   #108
jomar
chillin
 
jomar's Avatar
 
jomar is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 16,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
Of course the rest of the world likes him, he kisses their asses and is a push over.

If you had to play one game of whatever it is your good at against someone for all the marbles, who do you want to play, a tough opponent or a pushover?

...

Obama is the world's doormat. It was all I really had against him in 2008, lack of experience, and he wouldn't be taken seriously by our enemies. I think after 4 years my feelings proved right and in the meantime he's added an entire new dimension to why I don't like him.

Because personally I'm not into socialists.
How is he a pushover, a doormat? You're talking feelings and rhetoric, not reality. Did you miss the hawkish part?

Quote:
And spare me any egotistical "I want to play the best" I'm talking life at stake type situation.
Sheesh.
__________________
"No one writes trash like you, Jo." - bluebell

Last edited by jomar : 11-08-2012 at 08:02 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 07:48 PM   #109
TxRad
Dirty Old Man
 
TxRad's Avatar
 
TxRad is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 29,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProxyAccount View Post

If you have a so-called "Cadillac insurance plan", you will be taxed for it, creating a de-facto cap that will deprive many Americans of essential benefits. Many choose the best plan that they can afford and that meets their needs. By taxing them for choosing a high-value plan, it effectively reduces their ability to afford those plans! It's like telling everyone to buy a sub-compact car and placing an additional tax on them if they buy a mini-van. The result will be that many will buy a sub-compact, even if they need a mini-van, and those that do buy a mini-van will have to sacrifice something else in their family budget.

Further, by setting such rigid standards on insurance policies, individuals that prefer far less expensive, low-premium, high co-pay, and/or limited benefit policies will not be able to keep those keep them because the policy will no longer be offered. Similarly, companies that cannot afford to conform might be better off by *not providing insurance* and paying the per employee penalty. Thus, by de facto control of what is offered or affordable, the federal law can deprive individuals of the plans that they were previously satisfied with and taxpayers will be on the hook for the difference that's put on the nation's already heavily-charged credit card.

All of this funnels Americans into policies that render high profits per individual. What's next? Should everyone be forced to buy whole life insurance policies? Should everyone be forced to become an organ donor? Where are the limits, now?
Bullshit, there will be no such tax. If you think there will be, trot out your link to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
Of course the rest of the world likes him, he kisses their asses and is a push over.

If you had to play one game of whatever it is your good at against someone for all the marbles, who do you want to play, a tough opponent or a pushover?

And spare me any egotistical "I want to play the best" I'm talking life at stake type situation.

Obama is the world's doormat. It was all I really had against him in 2008, lack of experience, and he wouldn't be taken seriously by our enemies. I think after 4 years my feelings proved right and in the meantime he's added an entire new dimension to why I don't like him.

Because personally I'm not into socialists.
And more bullshit. What you see as ass kissing and a push over is called diplomacy. Look the word up and quit thinking with other peoples bullshit.

And who told you he was a socialist? Been watching Fox again have we.
__________________
New Story: The Photographer 12/06/14 Romance

New Story: Party Early 10/02/14 Romance Halloween Contest


Why yes, I am a dirty old man. Thanks for asking.

All Stories By TxRad
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 07:52 PM   #110
ProxyAccount
Really Experienced
 
ProxyAccount is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71plt View Post
If you'd actually read (and absorbed) this thread, you'd know that I'm not the partisan you assume.
So you're not an ass or dumbo? You don't support asses or dumbos? That's great and you aren't part of the those that I consider to be partisans.

Quote:
Try another word you consider a slam: liberal or even socialist would work on me (although democratic socialist would be nearer the mark). Neither one of them would make me think you a bit smarter and less ill-informed "out there," though. Which, again, is fine with me that you are (until the day you appear on my doorstep, all wild eyed, foaming at the mouth, and carrying that gun folks like you say you now have to go out and buy to protect 'Merica and your right to have other people pay for the services you get from our system).
"[G]un folks" like me won't be on your doorstep unless we're ordered, or called back to active military service. If I show up on your doorstep, it will be with my badge or a uniform of the United States Army. Under those circumstances, I'm sure that you (or anyone with a lick of sense) would be singing a different tune! In the unlikely probability that we are invaded or occupied, I think that we, the Militia, will have more pressing concerns than showing up on anyone's doorstep.

I fully support the right of the People to cut every single VA program that I might benefit from. I similarly support the right of the People to cut every single program that *anyone* might benefit from.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 08:00 PM   #111
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie
 
lovecraft68's Avatar
 
lovecraft68 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Closer than you think.
Posts: 20,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
Wow, the haters have caused this to devolve into just another haters' thread
No, this is not about hate, its a discussion between people for and against something.

Man, you're a perfect example of what Obama wants! All is well, all will be okay, trust me.....

Heaven fucking forbid, someone is not happy with how this country has gone down hill.

Hate? Its hate that there are no jobs? its hate the fucking CIA can't even be kept out of whore houses? Its hate to be pissed an atrocity was commuted on our soil and its "umm sorry guys, he shouldn't have gotten in your way"

Its hate to be upset that our beliefs are apologized for while he defends the beliefs of savages and animals?

Its hate because there is not one sign pointing in the direction that he is going to improve on anything?

Its hate to want better for this country? To want to see our loved ones in the armed forces brought back home rather than be sitting ducks in countries we have no right being in?

Let them kill each other over there! Democracy? Obama has us there for freedom and democracy? Wise up lemming, we're there for oil and oil only.

There is genocide being committed in Africa, does he care? No, no oil there nor any muslims to bow down to.

Our troops may as well not be armed. What's the point if they shoot anyone we'll have to apologize.

I(ts not hate here, its disgust, disgust of what has transpired in the last four years(and before that, Obama did not begin some of this mess) it is pure unadulterated disbelief that people are crying out for joy to see this feeble minded spineless moron now have 4 more years to stumble around and destroy this country.

Speaking of, all of you people who think Romney was going to help the rich. Has BP been paying their fair share under Obama? Does that idiot Trump pay the percentage of taxes you do? The rich are doing just fin ethese days like they always will, so doubt that would have changed much.

What might have changed was having someone in the office who knew how to make money, not piss through it and borrow it.

We're on our fucking knees to China, because this administration has borrowed more money than we can possibly fathom. Meaning they own us. We have to just keep sending the work over there because no one has the guts to try to change the trade agreements because then China will say "oh, okay, well where's our money?"

That's hate? Guess the people who threw the tea party were haters, guess Washington and his boys were all haters weren't they? Guess they should have celebrated being raped with taxes.

The people who are not celebrating the people who are not happy with 4 more years of this disgrace are not haters they are citizens who are appalled at what has happened to us and are dreading what's next.

4 years of house money. 4 years of zero consequence.

4 years of not even having to pretend he cares what happens to this country.

Hate? Please its called, passion, its called patriotism, its called freedom of speech and thought and mind. That's what its called.

and you have all that same freedom to disagree and the freedom to bow your head and say "yes sir, I'm sorry sir, thank you sire" which is what you're doing.
But anyone who disagrees is a hater.

You know what RJ? Change your name

because there is not a thought in your fucking head. At least not one not put there by someone else. And that's not hate either, that's just plain old lack of respect for someone who thinks varying opinions are hate. That's your ignorance, not mine.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 08:01 PM   #112
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 23,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProxyAccount View Post
So you're not an ass or dumbo? You don't support asses or dumbos? That's great and you aren't part of the those that I consider to be partisans.


"[G]un folks" like me won't be on your doorstep unless we're ordered, or called back to active military service. If I show up on your doorstep, it will be with my badge or a uniform of the United States Army. Under those circumstances, I'm sure that you (or anyone with a lick of sense) would be singing a different tune! In the unlikely probability that we are invaded or occupied, I think that we, the Militia, will have more pressing concerns than showing up on anyone's doorstep.

I fully support the right of the People to cut every single VA program that I might benefit from. I similarly support the right of the People to cut every single program that *anyone* might benefit from.
Cut VA programs? Okay, so a soldier is wounded serving the country, but comes back and has NOTHING to help him. Seriously? Most assinine thing I've EVER heard
__________________



Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck motherfuckers!

RjThoughts' 2014 Survivor Contest Scorecard
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 08:06 PM   #113
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie
 
lovecraft68's Avatar
 
lovecraft68 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Closer than you think.
Posts: 20,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxRad View Post
Bullshit, there will be no such tax. If you think there will be, trot out your link to it.



And more bullshit. What you see as ass kissing and a push over is called diplomacy. Look the word up and quit thinking with other peoples bullshit.

And who told you he was a socialist? Been watching Fox again have we.
Diplomacy is trying to head off trouble, to try to reason and to try to get out of situation without making it ugly.

That's diplomacy.

Standing there and getting bitch slapped over and over and over and over again is not diplomacy, its not having the spine to do the job he is in place to do.

In the early 80's Gadafi fucked with us, shot down a plane. Reagan bombed his fucking palace. The good old colonel was pretty irrelevant at least where we were concerned for a long long time after that.

Now we have a dead ambassador and "sorry, its our fault" Oh, and by the way even though this country is predicated on freedom of speech, we're really sorry a citizen used that right and made a movie that hurt your feelings, go ahead and hurt us, we deserve it.

Really TX you fought for this country, how the hell do you condone this?

As for my opinion as him being a socialist? Has nothing to do with Fox, I'm capable of making my own decisions which is becoming a dying art these days.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 08:08 PM   #114
TxRad
Dirty Old Man
 
TxRad's Avatar
 
TxRad is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 29,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
No, this is not about hate, its a discussion between people for and against something.

Man, you're a perfect example of what Obama wants! All is well, all will be okay, trust me.....

Heaven fucking forbid, someone is not happy with how this country has gone down hill.

Hate? Its hate that there are no jobs? its hate the fucking CIA can't even be kept out of whore houses? Its hate to be pissed an atrocity was commuted on our soil and its "umm sorry guys, he shouldn't have gotten in your way"

Its hate to be upset that our beliefs are apologized for while he defends the beliefs of savages and animals?

Its hate because there is not one sign pointing in the direction that he is going to improve on anything?

Its hate to want better for this country? To want to see our loved ones in the armed forces brought back home rather than be sitting ducks in countries we have no right being in?

Let them kill each other over there! Democracy? Obama has us there for freedom and democracy? Wise up lemming, we're there for oil and oil only.

There is genocide being committed in Africa, does he care? No, no oil there nor any muslims to bow down to.

Our troops may as well not be armed. What's the point if they shoot anyone we'll have to apologize.

I(ts not hate here, its disgust, disgust of what has transpired in the last four years(and before that, Obama did not begin some of this mess) it is pure unadulterated disbelief that people are crying out for joy to see this feeble minded spineless moron now have 4 more years to stumble around and destroy this country.

Speaking of, all of you people who think Romney was going to help the rich. Has BP been paying their fair share under Obama? Does that idiot Trump pay the percentage of taxes you do? The rich are doing just fin ethese days like they always will, so doubt that would have changed much.

What might have changed was having someone in the office who knew how to make money, not piss through it and borrow it.

We're on our fucking knees to China, because this administration has borrowed more money than we can possibly fathom. Meaning they own us. We have to just keep sending the work over there because no one has the guts to try to change the trade agreements because then China will say "oh, okay, well where's our money?"

That's hate? Guess the people who threw the tea party were haters, guess Washington and his boys were all haters weren't they? Guess they should have celebrated being raped with taxes.

The people who are not celebrating the people who are not happy with 4 more years of this disgrace are not haters they are citizens who are appalled at what has happened to us and are dreading what's next.

4 years of house money. 4 years of zero consequence.

4 years of not even having to pretend he cares what happens to this country.

Hate? Please its called, passion, its called patriotism, its called freedom of speech and thought and mind. That's what its called.

and you have all that same freedom to disagree and the freedom to bow your head and say "yes sir, I'm sorry sir, thank you sire" which is what you're doing.
But anyone who disagrees is a hater.

You know what RJ? Change your name

because there is not a thought in your fucking head. At least not one not put there by someone else. And that's not hate either, that's just plain old lack of respect for someone who thinks varying opinions are hate. That's your ignorance, not mine.
No, it called a rant for a very good reason.
__________________
New Story: The Photographer 12/06/14 Romance

New Story: Party Early 10/02/14 Romance Halloween Contest


Why yes, I am a dirty old man. Thanks for asking.

All Stories By TxRad
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 08:10 PM   #115
JAMESBJOHNSON
TRAILER TRASH KING.
 
JAMESBJOHNSON's Avatar
 
JAMESBJOHNSON is online now
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: YOU CANT GET HERE FROM THERE
Posts: 47,045
Lost in all the whooping is the fact that Romney collected 2 million less white votes than McCain got in 2008. The GOP RINOs are whooping for more Niggaz and Spicks but the real problem seems to be too little appeal to whites who refuse to compromise their standards to win favor with faggots and baby mamas and the minorities. Fuck em.

75% of voters are white, and the RINOs fret about blackie and brownie. It seems like the smart thing to do is take care of whitey and put the rest on notice that theyre gonna get fucked.
__________________
IT WONT BE LONG BEFORE 'RACIST' IS A SYNONYM FOR 'EINSTEIN'.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 08:10 PM   #116
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 23,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
No, this is not about hate, its a discussion between people for and against something.

Man, you're a perfect example of what Obama wants! All is well, all will be okay, trust me.....

Heaven fucking forbid, someone is not happy with how this country has gone down hill.

Hate? Its hate that there are no jobs? its hate the fucking CIA can't even be kept out of whore houses? Its hate to be pissed an atrocity was commuted on our soil and its "umm sorry guys, he shouldn't have gotten in your way"

Its hate to be upset that our beliefs are apologized for while he defends the beliefs of savages and animals?

Its hate because there is not one sign pointing in the direction that he is going to improve on anything?

Its hate to want better for this country? To want to see our loved ones in the armed forces brought back home rather than be sitting ducks in countries we have no right being in?

Let them kill each other over there! Democracy? Obama has us there for freedom and democracy? Wise up lemming, we're there for oil and oil only.

There is genocide being committed in Africa, does he care? No, no oil there nor any muslims to bow down to.

Our troops may as well not be armed. What's the point if they shoot anyone we'll have to apologize.

I(ts not hate here, its disgust, disgust of what has transpired in the last four years(and before that, Obama did not begin some of this mess) it is pure unadulterated disbelief that people are crying out for joy to see this feeble minded spineless moron now have 4 more years to stumble around and destroy this country.

Speaking of, all of you people who think Romney was going to help the rich. Has BP been paying their fair share under Obama? Does that idiot Trump pay the percentage of taxes you do? The rich are doing just fin ethese days like they always will, so doubt that would have changed much.

What might have changed was having someone in the office who knew how to make money, not piss through it and borrow it.

We're on our fucking knees to China, because this administration has borrowed more money than we can possibly fathom. Meaning they own us. We have to just keep sending the work over there because no one has the guts to try to change the trade agreements because then China will say "oh, okay, well where's our money?"

That's hate? Guess the people who threw the tea party were haters, guess Washington and his boys were all haters weren't they? Guess they should have celebrated being raped with taxes.

The people who are not celebrating the people who are not happy with 4 more years of this disgrace are not haters they are citizens who are appalled at what has happened to us and are dreading what's next.

4 years of house money. 4 years of zero consequence.

4 years of not even having to pretend he cares what happens to this country.

Hate? Please its called, passion, its called patriotism, its called freedom of speech and thought and mind. That's what its called.

and you have all that same freedom to disagree and the freedom to bow your head and say "yes sir, I'm sorry sir, thank you sire" which is what you're doing.
But anyone who disagrees is a hater.

You know what RJ? Change your name

because there is not a thought in your fucking head. At least not one not put there by someone else. And that's not hate either, that's just plain old lack of respect for someone who thinks varying opinions are hate. That's your ignorance, not mine
.
You've shown nothing, NOTHING, but hate and disdain for the president. If that's not hate, please, enlightment oh smart one. You've done explained your opinions to me and everyone else that's disagreed with you.
__________________



Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck motherfuckers!

RjThoughts' 2014 Survivor Contest Scorecard
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 08:13 PM   #117
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 23,387
LC, are you a teenager?

You know everything
You have an answer for everything
And the rest of us know nothing
__________________



Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck motherfuckers!

RjThoughts' 2014 Survivor Contest Scorecard
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 08:17 PM   #118
ProxyAccount
Really Experienced
 
ProxyAccount is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxRad View Post
Bullshit, there will be no such tax. If you think there will be, trot out your link to it.
Hey there, sheeple. Ready to be sheared to the tune of a 40% excise tax on health coverage in excess of $10,200/$27,500?

Subtitle E, Section 1401. High-cost plan excise tax.
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-11...111publ152.pdf

Read it and weep... unless you're a member of Congress. In that case, you don't even have to know what's in the law. >_<!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 08:23 PM   #119
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 23,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProxyAccount View Post
Hey there, sheeple. Ready to be sheared to the tune of a 40% excise tax on health coverage in excess of $10,200/$27,500?

Subtitle E, Section 1401. High-cost plan excise tax.
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-11...111publ152.pdf

Read it and weep... unless you're a member of Congress. In that case, you don't even have to know what's in the law. >_<!
The tax won't take affect until 2018, and by that time, that could be removed
__________________



Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck motherfuckers!

RjThoughts' 2014 Survivor Contest Scorecard
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 08:28 PM   #120
ProxyAccount
Really Experienced
 
ProxyAccount is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
Cut VA programs? Okay, so a soldier is wounded serving the country, but comes back and has NOTHING to help him. Seriously? Most assinine thing I've EVER heard
The People have the right to cut our benefits and the benefits of anyone else. Last I checked, that's the way our system works. Should the U.S. face our own sovereign debt crisis, don't believe for a minute that the VA will be untouched. There will be across-the-board cuts because the government simply can't afford it. They might not make it official, in some sort of letter saying that the maximum value of our treatments will be reduced, but by underfunding the VA, they'll effectively accomplish it. Those lower on the rating scale will have to camp out in the VA hospital, and even those with 100% are going to face longer wait times.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 08:28 PM   #121
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie
 
lovecraft68's Avatar
 
lovecraft68 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Closer than you think.
Posts: 20,801
Although, as I stated earlier, arguing religion and politics will never come to an answer or resolution, this one will.

Let's bump this baby in a year.

Maybe I am totally wrong, and its one of those instances where if I am, eating crow would be well worth it, because it means this country is doing better.

But I doubt that is what will happen. The next 4 years will be nothing short of crossing our collective fingers and hoping we can get to the next guy.

I said it four years ago and I say it again, I wish Hilary had won the primary in 2008.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 08:33 PM   #122
ProxyAccount
Really Experienced
 
ProxyAccount is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
The tax won't take affect until 2018, and by that time, that could be removed
It's far easier to keep a tax than to remove it. Next year, the Federal government will be even more desperate for revenue and Congress will likely have more to worry about than repealing or fixing PPACA.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 08:39 PM   #123
TxRad
Dirty Old Man
 
TxRad's Avatar
 
TxRad is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 29,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
The tax won't take affect until 2018, and by that time, that could be removed
I'm glad someone could read that pdf, it kept locking up my browser.
__________________
New Story: The Photographer 12/06/14 Romance

New Story: Party Early 10/02/14 Romance Halloween Contest


Why yes, I am a dirty old man. Thanks for asking.

All Stories By TxRad
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 08:40 PM   #124
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 23,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProxyAccount View Post
The People have the right to cut our benefits and the benefits of anyone else. Last I checked, that's the way our system works. Should the U.S. face our own sovereign debt crisis, don't believe for a minute that the VA will be untouched. There will be across-the-board cuts because the government simply can't afford it. They might not make it official, in some sort of letter saying that the maximum value of our treatments will be reduced, but by underfunding the VA, they'll effectively accomplish it. Those lower on the rating scale will have to camp out in the VA hospital, and even those with 100% are going to face longer wait times.
What's funny, the Dems want to take better care of the warrior, provide more care, insurance, education, but the Reps, they're all about the war.

Once the US is out of Iraq, there will be money.
__________________



Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck motherfuckers!

RjThoughts' 2014 Survivor Contest Scorecard
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 08:41 PM   #125
ProxyAccount
Really Experienced
 
ProxyAccount is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxRad View Post
I'm glad someone could read that pdf, it kept locking up my browser.
It's a ridiculously large law. If the professional liars on the Hill are going to pass something, each of them should be forced to at least read and comprehend it.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:31 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.