Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 11-07-2012, 10:18 AM   #1
prettiprinces76
Experienced

recommendations for a butt plug

I want to be able to insert and have in all day, if I feel the need. I want to feel full, but not stuffed....but I also want to be able to sit comfortably and not have it be obvious at all I have it in when I'm up and walking around.

Old 11-07-2012, 11:38 AM   #2
rbone04
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettiprinces76 View Post
I want to be able to insert and have in all day, if I feel the need. I want to feel full, but not stuffed....but I also want to be able to sit comfortably and not have it be obvious at all I have it in when I'm up and walking around.
This is my favorite plug for long-term wear.

I've tried many, but this is by far the most comfortable for me. The rubber material is very flexible allowing you to sit comfortably and the long, narrow base keeps it "tucked in" between the cheeks so tighter pants don't let everyone know what you're up to. Also, the widest part tapers very quickly to a narrow neck so it stays put without the need for a harness or a tight undergarment... Not sure how experienced you are, but the widest part is 2.25", which might be a challenge for some newbies. Once it pops in though, it is SUPER comfy and stays put, keeping you feeling nice and full comfortably. I drive all day and wear it often all day on the road with no problems. I just make sure to take it out and re-lube every now and then since your body will absorb the water from the water-based lube (it's PVC so I think silicone lube might be safe since there's no silicone in the toy... it would certainly last longer but it's very porous and I just don't like risking silicone lubes with any of my softer toys).

Word of warning... since the base is made of the same flexible material, I've read reviews of people who've had the base want to collapse and allow the plug to slide all the way in . I haven't had this problem, but I'd get a good bit of experience with it and make sure you can control that before heading off to work with it in. Can't imagine needing to explain the reason you left your meeting was to extract a butt plug from your ass!

* "If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything."

~Mark Twain
* "This land is your land and this land is my land, sure, but the world is run by those that never listen to music anyway."
~Bob Dylan
* "Wear your knowledge like a pocket watch... If I don't ask you what time it is, I don't fucking care what time it is."
~loosely based on something Lord Chesterfield once said
These are a few of my favorite things...

Old 11-07-2012, 02:27 PM   #3
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbone04 View Post

Hmmm...where have I seen this before??

Old 11-07-2012, 02:32 PM   #4
rbone04
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post
Hmmm...where have I seen this before??
The real question is..... Where is it now?

* "If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything."

~Mark Twain
* "This land is your land and this land is my land, sure, but the world is run by those that never listen to music anyway."
~Bob Dylan
* "Wear your knowledge like a pocket watch... If I don't ask you what time it is, I don't fucking care what time it is."
~loosely based on something Lord Chesterfield once said
These are a few of my favorite things...

Old 11-07-2012, 02:34 PM   #5
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbone04 View Post
The real question is..... Where is it now?
I love a good game of hide & seek!!!

Old 11-07-2012, 02:37 PM   #6
Teninchwood
Virgin

I love anal play