Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 07-11-2017, 05:47 AM   #1
Adder4321
Really Really Experienced

Do dominant girls like physically strong guys?

I'm a pretty submissive guy and I especially like the idea of girls using me for sexual pleasure without regard for my pleasure or safety. The problem is that while I'm quite popular and attractive, I tend to attract very submissive girls. I'm almost two meters tall and really heavily built, plus I'm literally a genius and I'm very independent. So all of the girls that have liked me have been very small, submissive girls who want me to use them, so you can understand my frustration. Also, every dominant girl I've seen prefers shorter, weaker guys.

So my question is, do any dominant girls here like physically strong, independent guys?

Old 07-11-2017, 06:13 AM   #2
Nezhul
Angry Flufferpuff

I would guess it's not related. Some like fit guys, other women like chubby or on the contrary very slim and skinny men. Some women adore bodybuilders and others hate them.

Also as with any relationship - much more important is the emotional connection. You can look whatever, but if you manage to treat your woman well and build a relationship - she will love to dominate you whatever body you have.

I'd say in modern culture the safest bet would be fit and slightly muscular - but not a bodybuilder type. That's the most common image of an attractive male body. Think of an olympic swimming contestants, not heavy-lifters.

It's a matter of preference that's not connected to the role - is my guess.

Last edited by Nezhul : 07-11-2017 at 06:16 AM.

Old 07-11-2017, 10:00 AM   #3
Cybermiss
Really Experienced

Whiny, klingy men don't do much for me.

I like strong independent men who don't have a problem with my dominate traits.

If you hear buzzing and I am breathing heavy it's my vibrator. if I am not breathing heavy I may be rebooting..

CyberMiss Exposed. Please read.

KIK: cybergal100

Old 07-11-2017, 10:27 AM   #4
Adder4321
Really Really Experienced

That's nice to hear, I had always assumed that dominative girls went for naturally weak guys. Now I just have to find a girl who likes to be in control.