Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 04-09-2014, 12:49 PM   #126
irishwoody
Really Experienced

My wife loves this, (as do I)....my problem while I can do this for a few minutes ....is feels so intense and she gets impatient for penetration she starts to move the angle of her body to let my cock enter or to grab my cock and direct it in and I feel her arms on my rear ... pulling me in. After a couple of minutes "the slide tease" is its almost impossible to resist her urging me to slide my cock fully inside. By the time I do slide home I'm never sure who was teasing who even if it was my tease to begin with. It just so erotic and intense - she's so eager "to get me" in and I am trying to continue with the tease but my resistance melts ... as she becomes more eager.... I love the "slide tease" .. very common occurance for us when me make love.

Old 05-30-2014, 09:29 AM   #127
ks_sculptor
Really Experienced

Bumping an oldie but goodie

Tom Waits

Old 05-30-2014, 09:30 AM   #128
October46
Loves Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by ks_sculptor View Post
This is a question for the women. Do you enjoy the tease and manipulation of a cock sliding the length of your pussy? The exhilaration of the tease? Do you like to cum like this before / instead of penetration?

I find it incredibly erotic to build up the excitement for a woman this way. So erotic. Let me know your thoughts.

Jon
It is so sensual, and yes, it makes my erection so much harder!

Old 06-04-2014, 08:23 AM   #129
SexyOkieMom
Really Really Experienced

Thumbs up Pussy Slide..Love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtyredhood View Post
Love it.....slide it up and down my wet slit as I rub my clit so that when I cum I want it pushed deep into me to make my orgasm SOOOO much harder than it was and usually starts another off right behind it.
oh yes I do love it too

Old 06-04-2014, 08:40 AM   #130
bumlicker
Literotica Guru

hey okie

mom? may we see your B,s? please

Old 06-04-2014, 08:55 AM   #131
SOT74

It's actually my favorite to only put 1/4 in for awhile then 1/2 then 3/4's and by then end the full amount.
It builds so much more energy and desire.

Old 06-04-2014, 08:59 AM   #132
ks_sculptor
Really Experienced

Would love to hear from some of the ladies how they like to tease or be teased

Tom Waits

Old 06-04-2014, 09:23 AM   #133
jakereeder22
Really Experienced

I used to have a girlfriend who really got off on teasing me by sliding her pussy up and down my shaft. I absolutely loved it and it drove me crazy to feel her warm, wet lips slipping back and forth over my shaft and sensitive frenulum. I could tell that as much as she liked teasing me this way and watching my reactions, that she really liked the feel of sliding my lubricated cock over her clit and hood. Anyways, one night I got the idea to tease her for a change. I tied her up on my bed with some older silk ties I had picked out for the occasion making sure that she was restrained enough that her legs were spread wide for me and her hands and arms were up and away, out of reach if she wanted to grab me or pull me towards her. She was a little reluctant to let me tie her up as we hadn't engaged in this kind of play before, but when I promised her that she was going to like it and that if she wanted to at any time, we could stop, she consented.

I remember her being particularly wet before I even proceeded to touch her so it was clear after we talked and from her desire to be tied up again in later sessions that she clearly enjoys it. Once she was tied, I kissed her deeply on the mouth, before working my way down the curve of her neck, stopped to suck and tease her nipples with my tongue and then working my way down her stomach. I then proceeded to kiss, lick and suck my way all around her mons pubis. I paid attention to the area where her thighs meet her body, all around her hips, but not giving her the pleasure of attention in the area where she most wanted it. I continued to tease her lapping around the outside of her outer lips and sucking on her just above the hood of her clit. Eventually when she was trying to move her hips towards my mouth, I trailed long, slow, lengthy licks of my tongue from her perineum all the way to the top of her clitoral hood. This made her moan and squirm and for a moment I thought I might make her cum already. I backed off a bit in order to tease her further. I had been with her for a while so I recognized the signs of when she was getting close and was well acquainted with what would bring her off quick or tease her. I watched her body and gauged her responses wanting to bring her close to orgasm a few times before finally revealing what I had in mind.

Sensing she was getting close, I pulled my attention away from her clit and swirled the tip of my tongue inside her tasty pussy. I slowly moved my tongue in circles, spinning it inside her as I pushed it deeper and deeper into her. When it was buried as deep as I could go, I began to move my head, essentially tongue fucking her. She squirmed and was clearly enjoying this, but it wasn't enough to make her cum and she kept trying to thrust her clit towards me craving the stimulation that would surely make her cum. When she had calmed down a bit adjusting to the sensation, I switched back my focus to her clit, sucking it gently into my mouth to roll my tongue very slowly over it. This had her breathing heavily and moaning "faster, lick it faster, please..." and variations on the same theme as she, lost in lust, began to almost beg me to make her cum. I backed off again to kiss my way back down her slit and then repeated the process around 3 or 4 times. By the time I stopped teasing her this way, she was unbelievably wet and my sheets were soaked with her delicious drippings. Her eyes were closed and she was focused entirely on her pleasure and her strong desire for her orgasm. Her eyes opened in shock when I stopped my oral ministrations and sat up between her legs. "No don't stop! What are you doing? Please, don't tease me anymore, I can't take it I need to cum!" She groaned, as I smiled at her and reached over to open the drawer to my nightstand to pull out my bottle of lube. She asked me what I was doing, informing me that I didn't need lube and that she was already soaked.

I lubed up my cock as she watched and then applied a liberal amount of lube to her pussy massaging it over her clit and over her inner and outer lips. She winced from the cold momentarily and watched me as I knelt between her tied spread legs and began to give her a taste of her own medicine. I pushed my slippery cock against her slit and began to slowly slide my head and shaft back and forth making sure I had nice contact over her clit. Her mouth opened like an O before she bit her lip and lifted her head off the pillows to watch my cock tease her. I gradually increased my speed both for her and my own pleasure and increased the pressure of my cock against her slit and clit. Her body was squirming and trying to move against me for more contact, overcome with her need for release. I lowered my body against hers, my chest flat against her breasts and continued to pump my slippery cock, sliding it faster and faster along her opening and against her aroused clit. Her eyes opened wide, looking into my own as she groaned "Fuuccckkk" and orgasmed. As soon as she was cumming, I grabbed hold of my cock, pointed it at her entrance and buried myself balls deep inside her. I pumped into her hard and fast as she continued to moan and cum, now blinded by my own need and lust. Her eyes closed and her shoulders rose off the bed her whole body contracting and reverberating with what I later found out was another orgasm. I continued to fuck her until her orgasm subsided at which point, I myself needed to cum. "I want to make you cum" she pleaded, knowing that I hadn't cum yet. I told her I was close and fucked her until I was on the verge before I pulled my cock out of her pussy, moved up her body to straddle her chest and told her to open her mouth. I stroked the base of my cock as I finally lost control. I shot three streams of cum, one into her mouth and two across her right cheek before dripping the last bit over her beautiful breasts.

Old 06-04-2014, 01:43 PM   #134
BiUncle
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyOkieMom View Post
oh yes I do love it too
One of my favorites also!

Old 06-04-2014, 01:50 PM   #135
Twinkely
Experienced

Totally, I love all teasing aspects of sex. I actually do this to my bf more than he does it to me hihi. It feels so good. I love to beg for his cock. I also love it when he leaves his finger just a bit into me and does nothing with it while sucking my clit.

Old 06-04-2014, 10:02 PM   #136
h0tc0uple_13
Really Experienced

YES YES and YES.

i love when my bf teases me with the head of his cock. thats my favvvoooorite. he slowly pushes in and pulls out just with the head until I'm literally begging him to fill all of me. i love when he slides his cock up and down my pussy when it's really wet bcz then eventually it slides in on its own

Old 06-04-2014, 10:03 PM   #137
RawMonsterLove

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyOkieMom View Post
oh yes I do love it too
Can I help?

Old 06-04-2014, 10:44 PM   #138
SexyOkieMom

Cool Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawMonsterLove View Post
Can I help?
oh yes you can

Old 06-04-2014, 10:46 PM   #139
Amberchgo
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ks_sculptor View Post
This is a question for the women. Do you enjoy the tease and manipulation of a cock sliding the length of your pussy? The exhilaration of the tease? Do you like to cum like this before / instead of penetration?

I find it incredibly erotic to build up the excitement for a woman this way. So erotic. Let me know your thoughts.

Jon

My current BF will do that to me at times. It usually ends with me screaming at him to enter me and he obliges by shoving it home!

Old 06-07-2014, 09:41 AM   #140
ks_sculptor
Really Experienced

Nothing sexier than a beautiful woman begging for satisfaction

Tom Waits

Old 07-05-2014, 09:52 AM   #141
ks_sculptor
Really Experienced

Another old favorite

Tom Waits