Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 09-02-2016, 03:40 AM   #1
CURIOUSQUAD
Virgin

I'm A Face Sitter's Dream... & Then Some.....

Seein' We Aren't Connecting Online At The Same Time, I'll Tell You A Little About Myself...... I'm A Very Laid-back 50+ Y/o Male Quadriplegic In Search For "naughty Nurses" Among St Everything Else That Is Out Here To Experience... I Am Very Open-minded, At This Point In My Life I'm Open To Try Almost Anything Once... Much More If I Like It!... I’ve Lived The Life As A Quad Since I Was 16. Most Of My ‘love-interests’ Have Been In The Health Care Field; Personal Care Has Always Been Fantastic!... Presently I Am Without Much Needed Affection, I Need The Kinky 'procedures' Prop Me, Prep Me And Have Your Way With Me... I To Am Veeerrry Oral! I Have A Trache Only For Emergencies.... The Only Time It Cums In Very Handy Now Is My Ability To Breathe When My Entire Face Is Buried In Your Pussy & Ass For Hours...and I’m Searching For More, Much More… I Am Looking To Get Connected With More Compassionate, Like-minded Souls… Lookin’ Forward To Be Hearing From You!... Now Your Turn, Tell Me About Yourself….