Had sex with a stranger because you were drunk?

While discombobulated on various substances, yes, of course.

It has happened to me a few times right after I moved out from Daddy's place and into my own. The second guy I ever had sex with was because I got drunk at a party at his apartment which was on the same floor as mine. It was that night I discovered I was really into older guys...this guy was closer to my age,I was laying on his bed almost passed out when he jumped on top of me, pushed up my skirt, tore my hose wide open and plowed into me without any foreplay. After not even five minutes he blew his load into me then turned over and passed out, I followed suit. Next day he woke up and wanted more but I explained to him that I wasn't ready and he needed to warm me up a bit. He looked at me like I was an idiot before rolling me over and plowing into me again. Just like the previous night he was a minute man then rolled off of me.. I called him an asshole and left his apartment and never spoke to him again. He kept bugging me for a few weeks wanting some more and wondering what my problem was.

It has happened to me a few times right after I moved out from Daddy's place and into my own. The second guy I ever had sex with was because I got drunk at a party at his apartment which was on the same floor as mine. It was that night I discovered I was really into older guys...this guy was closer to my age,I was laying on his bed almost passed out when he jumped on top of me, pushed up my skirt, tore my hose wide open and plowed into me without any foreplay. After not even five minutes he blew his load into me then turned over and passed out, I followed suit. Next day he woke up and wanted more but I explained to him that I wasn't ready and he needed to warm me up a bit. He looked at me like I was an idiot before rolling me over and plowing into me again. Just like the previous night he was a minute man then rolled off of me.. I called him an asshole and left his apartment and never spoke to him again. He kept bugging me for a few weeks wanting some more and wondering what my problem was.

Ouch. For me, I can't truly enjoy the experience unless I know the woman is enjoying it too. I much prefer lots of foreplay to "wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am".

In my youth, guilty a few times! I was a bad girl from 19-23 :devil:

My philosophy then was why should the boys have all the fun sowing their wild oats! Plus I’m very much a sexually liberated European :D always have been!

Last edited:
While drunk, yes. Because I was drunk, no.

Generally I'd meet that stranger early on in the night and spend the evening with her getting to know her before heading off for post-drinking sex.

Never. I don't drink now. When I did drink, I rarely got drunk. I did however have a Long Island Iced Tea once, not realizing that it was liquor. I began hitting on and trying to pick up a man. My two guy friends tried like hell to stop me and even dragged me out of the bar.

The next day, I went to my appointment with a new hairdresser. He was the guy I tried to pickup. :eek:

Yeah. Once. It was actually great but i dont think i will do it agin. Too risky.

I don't drink very much anymore, but when I was younger I had a lot of sex when I was drunk, quite often with strangers.

I try not to drink too much but sometimes i do get carried away i dont know when to stop and i have let myself get picked up

I'm from a small village, so no one was really a stranger. It was the kind of place where you'd sleep with one guy/girl and the next week you'd be in bed with their brother/sister/uncle. :eek:

It has happened on a few occasions when I was younger. I like to think I’m more in control of myself now. All part of the learning process I guess.

Beautiful stranger took me to her apartment, took her clothes off and I was too drunk to get an erection. It almost caused me to stop drinking. But it didn't. She called, (took my card out of my card case) forgave me and we had great sex for a couple of years.

Back