Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To... > HT Cafe

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-01-2012, 02:25 PM   #51
Noor
Missing Byron
 
Noor's Avatar
 
Noor is offline
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Space, the final frontier.
Posts: 18,400
Nope, only had sex when sober. Never strangers.

As for sex partners falling over or passing out, that happened to me once, I found it hysterically funny.
My first love and I were having sex, he was on top and he said "Oh I took some X" I was just wondering when it would hit and what would happen, when he suddenly passed out cold on top of me.
We were on a college room cot size bed, so it took some doing to get out from under him without either of us landing on the floor. Somewhere I have a picture of him I took after that.

Last edited by Noor : 11-01-2012 at 02:29 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2012, 02:50 PM   #52
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing
 
Emerson40's Avatar
 
Emerson40 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: It's not where, but who you're with that matters
Posts: 2,172
I have, not very often and mostly in my early to mid-twenties, but it has happened.

Some of the posts above remind me of a quick story:
I do remember a girl I dated very briefly - two, maybe three dates - in college though, who had this weird "tipping point" when she drank.
A few drinks in she was happy, touchy-feely, and could be quite affectionate. But if she had that one-too-many, it was like a switch shut off inside her.

Four glasses of wine, fine. A fifth glass.... her filters disappeared, her inhibitions dissolved into nothing. A normally reserved and shy girl became this sex starved minx with no sense of discretion, even out in public. Very freaky, a Jekyll and Hyde sort of thing. Crazy to witness, and all the more strange because it would last only a very short time, and then she would pass out. In the morning she would claim to remember nothing.

Our last date was in some pizza restaurant, a family friendly place where they served the house red in water glasses. She had her one-too-many, and started to play with her tits and asking me (in her loudest drunky-whisper) to take my cock out. She wanted to go under the table and blow me.
Two hours before this she blushed when we kissed, but was now able to tell me (and the six tables in our proximity) just how wet her pussy was, and that she'd love to show me the evidence on her fingers.
She was curled up in the booth and snoring before the bill came and I got to carry / drag her out of there, apologizing to the staff and guests as I went. I still remember the disapproving glances through the restaurant windows as I poured her into the front seat of my car.
I drove her home and her roommate helped me get her in the house. I left, asking the roommate to let her know I would never be calling her again, and that she never call me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2012, 08:29 PM   #53
Beck31
Literotica Guru
 
Beck31 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Scotland, UK
Posts: 4,375
Nice story. I had a similar experience. Not so much a stranger but did not know her for very long. She had enough jack and cokes to make her a little too affectionate and began nuzzling my neck. Something that drives me crackers. Her bf at that time was a doctor and seemingly always on call which did make things a bit difficult. Anyway winded up driving [name withheld] back to the flat where things got a bit awkard.

Last edited by Beck31 : 11-01-2012 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Personal information
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-04-2012, 01:03 AM   #54
bisexualsmoker
Literotica Guru
 
bisexualsmoker's Avatar
 
bisexualsmoker is offline
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The jagged path of many trials and tribulations.Often misunderstood.
Posts: 1,049
------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson40 View Post
I have, not very often and mostly in my early to mid-twenties, but it has happened.

Some of the posts above remind me of a quick story:
I do remember a girl I dated very briefly - two, maybe three dates - in college though, who had this weird "tipping point" when she drank.
A few drinks in she was happy, touchy-feely, and could be quite affectionate. But if she had that one-too-many, it was like a switch shut off inside her.

Four glasses of wine, fine. A fifth glass.... her filters disappeared, her inhibitions dissolved into nothing. A normally reserved and shy girl became this sex starved minx with no sense of discretion, even out in public. Very freaky, a Jekyll and Hyde sort of thing. Crazy to witness, and all the more strange because it would last only a very short time, and then she would pass out. In the morning she would claim to remember nothing.

Our last date was in some pizza restaurant, a family friendly place where they served the house red in water glasses. She had her one-too-many, and started to play with her tits and asking me (in her loudest drunky-whisper) to take my cock out. She wanted to go under the table and blow me.
Two hours before this she blushed when we kissed, but was now able to tell me (and the six tables in our proximity) just how wet her pussy was, and that she'd love to show me the evidence on her fingers.
She was curled up in the booth and snoring before the bill came and I got to carry / drag her out of there, apologizing to the staff and guests as I went. I still remember the disapproving glances through the restaurant windows as I poured her into the front seat of my car.
I drove her home and her roommate helped me get her in the house. I left, asking the roommate to let her know I would never be calling her again, and that she never call me.
She sounds like quite the girl.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-04-2012, 08:26 AM   #55
Paul_Chance
Literotica Guru
 
Paul_Chance's Avatar
 
Paul_Chance is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Santa Clara, California
Posts: 5,214
No and Yes

Never because I was drunk. While - yes. Because - no.
__________________
“Memory...is the diary that we all carry about with us." Oscar Wilde



A New Story is Up on 6-3-14 - Taking Mazi

My First Literotica Story - The Guest Room

My Second Story - The Voyeur
My Third Story - The Voyeur - Thandi's Tale
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-04-2012, 03:52 PM   #56
fgarvb1
We are in for it now.
 
fgarvb1's Avatar
 
fgarvb1 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Land of the Little Angel, in Texas
Posts: 12,493
LOL!

I grew up in the late sixties and seventies & into the eighties.

Hell, getting drunk or/and smoking the noble weed was de rigueur before screwing your brains out.

Hell, was going to happen unless one or the other couldn't handle their smoke or drank and passed out.

So ...Yes.
__________________
Proud Member IAM Local 1999

"You, fgarvb1, are a dinosaur who looks disturbing even as a fossil."

I reserve at least 24 hours on any posting to correct my fuck ups.

When the solution is simple, God is answering. --Albert Einstein

"Once in a lifetime every man is entitled to fall in
love with a gorgeous redhead"

The heart is devious above all else; it is perverse— who can understand it? -- Jer. 17:9

There are many systems of philosophy and political life which try to base law and all human relationships upon the nature of man. Man is made the measure of all things. All such systems, whether communism or humanism, or socialism, are doomed to fail because of one fatal flaw: they do not recognize the sinful, self-centered nature of man.
They ignore God and deify man.


BOAT = Bust Out Another Thousand
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-05-2012, 10:43 AM   #57
xBuxombabex
Literotica Guru
 
xBuxombabex's Avatar
 
xBuxombabex is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: England
Posts: 1,074
Only twice - once at University - I went to a friend's 21st, arrived an hour before the party started, drank most of a bottle of vermouth & ended up in a tiny single bed riding a guy who lived in the next flat to her! Once after a drunken post-divorce night out with the girls - guy had the biggest cock I have ever seen on real life - I remember nothing else about it!
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-05-2012, 12:49 PM   #58
vibes
scarred wanderer
 
vibes's Avatar
 
vibes is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: europe
Posts: 28,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBuxombabex View Post
drunken post-divorce night out with the girls
I guess the biggest cock of your life could only come along on such a night
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-05-2012, 01:21 PM   #59
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing
 
Emerson40's Avatar
 
Emerson40 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: It's not where, but who you're with that matters
Posts: 2,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBuxombabex View Post
Once after a drunken post-divorce night out with the girls - guy had the biggest cock I have ever seen on real life - I remember nothing else about it!
You're out celebrating getting rid of the biggest dick in your life, only to find the biggest cock in your life.

When one door closes....
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2012, 04:52 PM   #60
bambikiller
Really Really Experienced
 
bambikiller is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 402
Hey I'm drunk now.
I'm game.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2012, 08:11 PM   #61
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors
 
NightL's Avatar
 
NightL is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,137
"Had sex with a stranger because you were drunk?" - No
Had sex with strangers while drunk. - Yes - but not too drunk. I'm sure though we became best friends first - It was a lifestyle thing for a while years ago.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2012, 04:33 AM   #62
Hiliburn
Really Experienced
 
Hiliburn is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmann View Post
Nope. I'm an angel.
Lol I'll copy that but say I've thought about it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2012, 07:23 PM   #63
LustyLeo22
Really Experienced
 
LustyLeo22's Avatar
 
LustyLeo22 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: The jungle
Posts: 142
Both

Now that the distinction has clearly been made..

Because - yes

While - yes

Regretted the 'because' but the 'while' was never a problem
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-29-2012, 11:00 AM   #64
Ellafun
Just Visiting This Planet
 
Ellafun's Avatar
 
Ellafun is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In the Dark
Posts: 12,103
This is less of a question for me and more of a lifestyle choice.

__________________
To ripoff Jessica Rabbit:
I'm not bad. I just write that way
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-30-2012, 09:54 AM   #65
Biker_Type
Literotica Guru
 
Biker_Type's Avatar
 
Biker_Type is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ok
Posts: 680
not recently
__________________
Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.
Psalm 98:4 KJV
and if God didn't want us to make noise and enjoy it, why did He create bikes, bikers, guns & sex?

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=996381
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-30-2012, 11:43 AM   #66
Katsdarkgift
Really Experienced
 
Katsdarkgift's Avatar
 
Katsdarkgift is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Springfield
Posts: 131
I have had sex while drunk, but never with a stranger.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2012, 01:32 AM   #67
Doctor Joe
Literotica Guru
 
Doctor Joe's Avatar
 
Doctor Joe is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Washington State
Posts: 2,836
Sex when you were drunk??

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtycarol View Post
I'll admit it, I've done it a few times.

Any others?
I wanted to but she threw me out of her room.....
__________________
Doctor Joe .......................................Still into housecalls
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2012, 10:34 AM   #68
Redbulluk
Experienced
 
Redbulluk is offline
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyLeo22 View Post
Now that the distinction has clearly been made..

Because - yes

While - yes

Regretted the 'because' but the 'while' was never a problem
The while just makes me more adventurous!!!

The because.... hmmmm don't remember!
__________________
Quality not Quantity and curvy ones are more juicy!!!

  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2012, 10:52 AM   #69
Jackotheshadows
Scream Cream
 
Jackotheshadows's Avatar
 
Jackotheshadows is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Somewhere in Upstate New York
Posts: 4,795
Yep, plenty. Although it's a fine line between tipsy and drunk. You do NOT want to be drunk. An example....my brother was kitchen manager at a Hooter's in Florida. I used to hang out with he and the girls and guys at the restaurant all the time, and one night we all got completely wrecked. One of the Hooter's girls, quite lovely, decided to come back to my place (a shock to me, a nice, normal guy). And I don't remember anything else after walking through the front door. She woke up wearing my pants, nothing else, and I was completely naked. She was pretty happy with the events that transpired, but I remember absolutely none of it.

Fucking beer. I hate you a little.

__________________

May the valkyries welcome you and lead you through Odin's great battlefield. May they sing your name with love and fury, so that we might hear it rise from the depths of Valhalla. I know that you've taken your rightful place at the table of kings. For a great man has fallen: A warrior. A chieftain. A father. A friend.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2012, 06:41 PM   #70
TeaforMe
Literotica Guru
 
TeaforMe is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,469
This didn't amount to full blown sex, but it had potential. Many years ago, on a warm summer night when I was 19, I was drinking at the beach side establishment where I waited tables The drinking age had just bumped up to 21, but, hey, it was fun to sneak some drinks from co-workers while dancing after work at the tiki bar when the band was playing.

I was on the dance floor, when this very good looking guy started dancing with me. It was getting late and I was a bit buzzed. We walked out to his car, which was a gorgeous, brand new, silver Corvette. I had changed into a turquoise tank top and a flowing summer skirt after work and the breeze off the ocean made my young boobs stand at attention even through my thin bra.

We started making out on the hood of his Corvette, with his hands wandering all over my body and sliding my skirt up. Just as things were about to heat up to another level, a couple of his buddies came out of the bar and tapped him on the shoulder. Turns out he was engaged, but the thrill of being out in the parking lot, hot, young and free, on top of his sports car is something I have never forgotten.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2012, 09:03 PM   #71
cuz cracker
Really Really Experienced
 
cuz cracker's Avatar
 
cuz cracker is offline
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: texas
Posts: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtycarol View Post
I'll admit it, I've done it a few times.

Any others?
because of?

i never need an excuse.
__________________
No! is an automatic reflex of the female vocal chords!

Just a word from the cracker.


cornbread and red beans will make you fart.

another word from the cracker.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2012, 08:06 AM   #72
dirtycarol
Literotica Guru
 
dirtycarol's Avatar
 
dirtycarol is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: my place
Posts: 827
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuz cracker View Post
because of?

i never need an excuse.
Because of?..I was just feeling horny, wanting to be seduced into something different with someone different whom I probably not see again, (being seduced by a stranger is a fantastic turn-on).

You're right, men never need an excuse, just an opportunity.
__________________
I'll be a nice to you as you'll let me, or as mean as you make me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2012, 01:17 PM   #73
NippleMuncher
Masticatus Nipplicanis
 
NippleMuncher's Avatar
 
NippleMuncher is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Lost in Imfamy
Posts: 3,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtycarol View Post
You're right, men never need an excuse, just an opportunity.
It's a well known fact, women can sleep with whomever they want, men can only sleep with those who will let them.
__________________
Boobies are like toy trains ... They are meant for kids but big boys like playing with them too!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2012, 01:38 PM   #74
GalwayGirl
Virgin
 
GalwayGirl is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Galway, Ireland
Posts: 16
Yes, just the once though as I met my now husband when I was quite young.
It was pretty great, we fucked 3 times that night/morning, completely uninhibited because we both knew we wouldn't see each other again. I can't even remember what he looked like,, I can remember everything we did though
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-04-2013, 10:39 AM   #75
hot hugo
Literotica Guru
 
hot hugo is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 559
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalwayGirl View Post
Yes, just the once though as I met my now husband when I was quite young.
It was pretty great, we fucked 3 times that night/morning, completely uninhibited because we both knew we wouldn't see each other again. I can't even remember what he looked like,, I can remember everything we did though
What a lucky guy :-) Would you do it again?

Where do you usually go out?

HH
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:51 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.