Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To... > HT Cafe

View Poll Results: Query is the best troll on Lit?
Yes 1 50.00%
Yes 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-31-2014, 05:00 PM   #1
drinkz
Query Drinkz Munky

What's for Dinner?

Query, you have successfully trolled me. Although the amount of effort you put in demonstrates that you suck at life, hence your divorce, it shows your diligence to spread your conspiracies through the internetz. That should be rewarded. I ask that you take this thread as your own. Make it grow, grasshopper, make it grow!

Last edited by drinkz : 04-20-2014 at 07:21 PM.

Old 03-31-2014, 05:02 PM   #2
drinkz
Query Drinkz Munky

Query, you have successfully trolled me. Although the amount of effort you put in demonstrates that you suck at life, hence your divorce, it shows your diligence to spread your conspiracies through the internetz. That should be rewarded. I ask that you take this thread as your own. Make it grow, grasshopper, make it grow!

Old 03-31-2014, 05:20 PM   #3
sereneone4u
Pleasing My Sir

Was suppose to go out for hibachi but my Living Social app is not working.

So that to me is the universe saying go eat a cheeseburger.

“When she’s abandoned her moral center and teachings…when she’s cast aside her facade of propriety and lady-like demeanor…when I have so corrupted this fragile thing and brought out a writhing, mewling, bucking, wanton whore for my enjoyment and pleasure…..enticing from within this feral lioness…growling and scratching and biting…taking everything I dish out to her…..at that moment she is never more beautiful to me.”
— Marquis de Sade

“When a woman submits to a man, it’s the most precious gift she can give. Herself. Unreservedly. The man has to respect and honor that gift above all else. Even if he respects nothing else in the world, he must respect the woman in his care. It’s his sworn duty to protect, honor and cherish his submissive. To take care of her and provide a safe haven.”
— Maya bank

Old 03-31-2014, 09:55 PM   #4
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!

Too tired to cook. I had popcorn.

Old 03-31-2014, 09:57 PM   #5
sereneone4u
Pleasing My Sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Long View Post
Too tired to cook. I had popcorn.
What?

No slow cooker meal?

“When she’s abandoned her moral center and teachings…when she’s cast aside her facade of propriety and lady-like demeanor…when I have so corrupted this fragile thing and brought out a writhing, mewling, bucking, wanton whore for my enjoyment and pleasure…..enticing from within this feral lioness…growling and scratching and biting…taking everything I dish out to her…..at that moment she is never more beautiful to me.”
— Marquis de Sade

“When a woman submits to a man, it’s the most precious gift she can give. Herself. Unreservedly. The man has to respect and honor that gift above all else. Even if he respects nothing else in the world, he must respect the woman in his care. It’s his sworn duty to protect, honor and cherish his submissive. To take care of her and provide a safe haven.”
— Maya bank

Old 03-31-2014, 09:59 PM   #6
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sereneone4u View Post
What?

No slow cooker meal?
Not today. Haven't used it in a few weeks, actually.

Old 03-31-2014, 10:45 PM   #7
bailadora
In my own little world

Drinkz. Dude, if you're gonna tease with pics, at least have the decency to post recipe links!

We had cottage pie, served with a side salad, and half a loaf of day old French bread. I made everything but the bread. No time to bake today.

What we do, Miss Ventura, does not define who we are. What defines us is how well we rise after falling. ~ Lionel, Maid in Manhattan

Experience is what you get when you didn’t get what you wanted. ~ Dr. Randy Pausch

This is LIT-erotica, where the size of your polysyllable matters. - swiped from Velvet Darkness

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who do not believe, no proof is possible.~ Stuart Chase

Swiped from Fire Breeze: my johari window. Curiosity and all that jazz...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Regarding Dirty PMs: Don't bother. Your orgasm is not my problem.

Old 04-01-2014, 01:25 AM   #8
NippleMuncher
Masticatus Nipplicanis

Tonight was Asian Chicken Salad, one of my favorites to make is Brined Pork Chops with Apple/Onion Chutney and Risotto. If you decide to make this one, let me know and I'll give you the tweaks I've made, mostly to the brine quantities.

Old 04-01-2014, 04:05 AM   #9
Rainshine
Funny Face

Too tired to cook, also. I'm having a ham sandwich and the little one had leftover Lasagne and steamed vegetables.

I really like your plates Drinkz.

Old 04-01-2014, 06:31 AM   #10
drinkz
Query Drinkz Munky

Old 04-01-2014, 07:03 AM   #11
Rainshine
Funny Face

I am one of those annoying people that always posts pictures of their food on other social networks.

Old 04-01-2014, 07:19 AM   #12
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!

She does.

Old 04-01-2014, 07:23 AM   #13
Rainshine
Funny Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Long View Post
She does.
You love me!

Old 04-01-2014, 07:26 AM   #14
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!

I do?

Old 04-01-2014, 07:28 AM   #15
Rainshine
Funny Face

You do.

Old 04-01-2014, 07:36 AM   #16
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!

Disturbing.

Old 04-01-2014, 07:48 AM   #17
Rainshine
Funny Face

Mmm roast chicken.

Old 04-01-2014, 09:45 AM   #18
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing

Dinner last night started with a cool, delicious pint of Stella, served in one of those bowl-style Stella glasses, nicely chilled.

Then a nice, light green salad, tossed with nuts, wild greens, and some crumbly, feta-like chunks of local cheese, all lightly kissed with a smooth raspberry vinegarette. Nice balance of sweetness and tang.

The main event was a large, steaming bowl of fresh mussels, served with a creamy, Thai coconut sauce. Fresh cilantro was sprinkled over top, and wee bowl full of plump, juicy lime wedges accompanied the larger bowl. This delicious bowl of orgasm-for-the-tongue was enjoyed with a bottle of locally brewed cream ale.

Sorry, no pics. I don't generally snap pics of food when in a restaurant (unless blown away buy the efforts of some creative chef) and I was not aware of this thread.

Off to breakfast...

Old 04-01-2014, 04:33 PM   #19
drinkz
Query Drinkz Munky

Old 04-01-2014, 06:37 PM   #20
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors

I am no fan of fried food that appears high in cholesterol and saturated fats. Not my thing.

Emerson40, I would happily pay for a meal like you described or indeed prepare one. Yum!

Old 04-01-2014, 07:54 PM   #21
silverwhisper
just this guy, you know?

tonight was pork chops with asparagus and mashed potatoes. pretty plate of food, nice medley of chilis, bell peppers and onions atop the pork chops.

my wife's a fucking kitchen artist.

[swoon]

ed

exemplar of youthful snark: "does it hurt little boy? are you going to cry now? well suck it up and be a man."

psst! hey, wanna see a blog?

Old 04-02-2014, 02:00 AM   #22
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing

This evening's meal started off with Caesar Salad, with crunchy, garlicky croutons and wide, curled, shaved strips of Parmigiano-Reggiano strewn on top.

I followed this with fettuccini, cooked perfectly al dente and served with a rich, creamy tomato sauce, sliced chorizo sausage, bell peppers, onion, and tender fresh shrimp. A sprinkling of grated Parmigiano-Reggiano and freshly ground pepper… è delizioso.

All of this was enjoyed with several glasses of house red.

Thank god I am in the middle of hockey playoffs. Don’t feel so guilty about the carb load.

Old 04-02-2014, 02:46 AM   #23
Rainshine
Funny Face

It's a sit on the couch and eat dinner night here, and we're having home made chicken and herb and chicken and chilli sausage rolls that are secretly LOADED with vegetables. The lengths I go to get vegetables into my fussy little person.

Old 04-02-2014, 02:55 AM   #24
NippleMuncher
Masticatus Nipplicanis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
The lengths I go to get vegetables into my fussy little person.
Cover them with A-1 and tell her it's steak!

Old 04-02-2014, 04:52 PM   #25
drinkz
Query Drinkz Munky

Last edited by drinkz : 04-20-2014 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Removed Dessert. Picture was too blurry.