Old 07-18-2014, 04:26 PM   #1
blondie_pics
Experienced

Strip poker

I have to admit that I am terrible at poker, I always lose. I don't mean that I come second, I always lose. I am always the first one naked then spend ages feeling very self conscious, we have played lots of times, and I have never won. The only saving grace is that there is always a lot of alcohol involved so one's inhibitions are diminished to say the least, of course it is always arousing to see the effects that my naked body has on the other players, boys or girls and rarely does it end without some extra curricula activity, usually group fondling and/or posing for sexy photos.
This game started with some playful blouse unbuttoning (mine) by our good friend Ben, then someone, I think it was my husband Tim, suggested strip poker. We had played before, with Ben and Carole she has a lovely figure, and he has a lovely cock that shows exactly his state of arousal ,so we all joined in and well this is what happened.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0829.jpg (88.4 KB, 3229 views)

Old 07-18-2014, 04:28 PM   #2
photobuff56
Literotica Guru

Good start lets what the losing hand will bring forth.

Old 07-18-2014, 04:30 PM   #3
wildchild24143
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondie_pics View Post
I have to admit that I am terrible at poker, I always lose. I don't mean that I come second, I always lose. I am always the first one naked then spend ages feeling very self conscious, we have played lots of times, and I have never won. The only saving grace is that there is always a lot of alcohol involved so one's inhibitions are diminished to say the least, of course it is always arousing to see the effects that my naked body has on the other players, boys or girls and rarely does it end without some extra curricula activity, usually group fondling and/or posing for sexy photos.
This game started with some playful blouse unbuttoning (mine) by our good friend Ben, then someone, I think it was my husband Tim, suggested strip poker. We had played before, with Ben and Carole she has a lovely figure, and he has a lovely cock that shows exactly his state of arousal ,so we all joined in and well this is what happened.
I'd love to play a few hands

Old 07-18-2014, 04:38 PM   #4
just4friends
used to be... uptoplay2

Not so bad yet

Too bad there is no way to play strip poker live online
I guess with Skype you could play.. But it would be easy to cheat
I would play fair though

What happens when clothes run out ??

Old 07-18-2014, 05:53 PM   #5
StaciRay79
Literotica Guru

I've played a few times. mostly in my younger days and not in years honestly. but it was always lots of fun losing! heehee

http://www.literotica.com/s/a-day-in-the-park-13

Old 07-18-2014, 06:10 PM   #6
just4friends
used to be... uptoplay2

Oh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaciRay79 View Post
I've played a few times. mostly in my younger days and not in years honestly. but it was always lots of fun losing! heehee
Want to play.. I could guarantee you loses. What happens then ?

Old 07-18-2014, 06:48 PM   #7
Cdn_Couple
Literotica Guru

Sounds like a good time. Happy endings we hope

Old 07-18-2014, 06:59 PM   #8
crowfoot
Experienced

I've only played in college. The young lady was also very bad and never failed to lose a hand. Obviously planned it that way to take advantage of my dumb ass. And let her I did! Looking forward to seeing how this game goes!

Old 07-18-2014, 08:24 PM   #9
Amperage
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I'll see your blouse and raise you...my pants

Old 07-18-2014, 11:37 PM   #10
SDLRob
Really Experienced

I hope there are more photos of this game out there?

Old 07-19-2014, 12:38 AM   #11
kdawgaz
Really Really Experienced

With

With 7 cards in your hand?

Old 07-19-2014, 03:23 AM   #12
blondie_pics
Experienced

So we started, I actually won the first hand, and watched Carole take off her gold bracelet, much to the disgust of the guys, who claimed that only clothes counted. The thing is that, apparently the rules are quite fluid, and the guys are sole arbiters of game legalities. Carole didn't put up too much of a fight, replaced the bracelet and took of a shoe, which then was upgraded to the pair. Then it was my turn. My blouse had already been unbuttoned so I decided to remove it completely. I knew that I was wearing my "almost nothing" lace bra and that my nipples would be clearly visible through the flimsy material. This thought added a little spice to the act of removing the blouse.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0828.jpg (38.6 KB, 2059 views)

Old 07-19-2014, 03:31 AM   #13
asp81
Really Experienced

Looking good, keep going?

Old 07-19-2014, 03:48 AM   #14
lonelydreamer
Really Experienced

Last edited by lonelydreamer : 08-02-2014 at 03:13 AM.

Old 07-19-2014, 03:57 AM   #15
gerrynylon
Really Experienced

Oh yes, I Like this thread. A great idea, and I look forward to seeing how it all turns out. I mean no offence, but I hope you lose every hand. Lol.

Old 07-19-2014, 04:17 AM   #16
TbegetsT

Thank you for letting us watch you play poker. This should be fun!

Old 07-19-2014, 11:45 AM   #17
crowfoot
Experienced

I wanna play!!!

Old 07-19-2014, 12:30 PM   #18
youngleo
Literotica Guru

More please

Old 07-20-2014, 03:13 AM   #19
blondie_pics
Experienced

Of course it wasn't long before I was down to my lacy panties. By this time I was feeling very aroused, it is so erotic being near naked with other people watching you.
I could see the other eyes looking at my nipples, which responded as you would expect by becoming rock hard. Ben was having trouble with his bulge, he was trying to keep it covered with his arm, or was he having a little rub, not sure. We were all down to underwear, though shortly I would even have that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0362.jpg (29.8 KB, 1693 views)

Old 07-20-2014, 07:12 AM   #20
JoeCool001

Cant wait to see how far this goes!

Old 07-20-2014, 07:53 AM   #21
youngleo
Literotica Guru

Smile

Your looking very sexy. Keep dealing those cards

Old 07-20-2014, 08:20 AM   #22
jasonmason
Literotica Guru

Quote:
So we started, I actually won the first hand, and watched Carole take off her gold bracelet, much to the disgust of the guys, who claimed that only clothes counted. The thing is that, apparently the rules are quite fluid, and the guys are sole arbiters of game legalities. Carole didn't put up too much of a fight, replaced the bracelet and took of a shoe, which then was upgraded to the pair. Then it was my turn. My blouse had already been unbuttoned so I decided to remove it completely. I knew that I was wearing my "almost nothing" lace bra and that my nipples would be clearly visible through the flimsy material. This thought added a little spice to the act of removing the blouse.
Very nice!!!!

Old 07-20-2014, 08:20 AM   #23
jasonmason
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Of course it wasn't long before I was down to my lacy panties. By this time I was feeling very aroused, it is so erotic being near naked with other people watching you.
I could see the other eyes looking at my nipples, which responded as you would expect by becoming rock hard. Ben was having trouble with his bulge, he was trying to keep it covered with his arm, or was he having a little rub, not sure. We were all down to underwear, though shortly I would even have that.
Wow!!!! Lovely

Old 07-20-2014, 08:43 AM   #24
crowfoot
Experienced

Quote:
I see you were up early this morning with sex in you mind! Thanks for sharing these and others! Lovely figure and delicious nipples!

Old 07-20-2014, 08:47 AM   #25
blondie_pics
Experienced

Carole lost the next hand and unhooked her bra exposing those gorgeous tits, she was obviously aroused and her nipples looked so suckable, so I had a brief timeout and gave each one a little suck. She briefly tried to half cover them with her arm, but quickly gave up and let us all ogle her breasts. Back to the game and I am hanging on to my panties, not necessarily deliberately.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0827.jpg (90.9 KB, 1530 views)