Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 10-06-2016, 07:13 PM   #1
princesssexci
Shameless flirt

Anyone You Can Be, I Can Be Better ~Closed for Fr33ks33k~

Madison and Katrina were two completely different people. They had been since they hit the age of 2. While Maddie had been more of the tom boy in life hanging out with the guys, being one of the guys and much more studious and less superficial; her identical twin sister had grown to be the exact opposite. Kat hung out with the guys too but in a much different sense of the word. She was a cheer leader in high school so it was no surprise when she made the squad in college, she was part of a sorority and was always hanging off some phrat boys arm, like a trophy every week.

They looked exactly the same of course, so it wasn't like Madison couldn't get dates. She'd been on dates and had even had sex, not as much as sister but she wasn't a virgin.

They had long black hair, pouty lips, dark skin, 32d breasts, firm asses and brown eyes. It was clear they both stayed in shape. And just like sisters, they had their ups and downs, mainly downs. It had been like that since they'd hit puberty.

"I'm not going to your stupid phrat Halloween party." Maddie said through her cellphone receiver. She was in her dorm room flipping channels passing every stupid Halloween movie there was.

"First of all, it's a sorority party and it'll be fun. Our costumes could literally be each other." Kat said. She'd already chosen both their costumes, she was dressing up as a softball player. It wasn't her usual costume, normally she'd go as something skanky like the devil or some trashy version of a Disney princess.

"No." Maddie said.

"You need to get out. How long has it been since you got laid? You broke up with Henry a year ago, right?" Kat asked, not bothering to let her answer,"I'm not taking no for an answer. You're coming and I already bought your costume for you."

Maddie groaned as the phone clicked from Kats side. Kat made her way up to the dorm apartments and walked past a few freshmen. The truth was Kat had a bit of a problem, one of Maddies friends was extremely hot and one of the few guys who paid n attention to Kat.

So she might have invited him as Maddie to Kats sorority party, saying it would be fun. She didn't even bother knocking on the door, especially considering it was partially open."Guess who.." Kat said as she pushed the door open and threw the costume on the bed.

"I'm not going, Kat. Why do you look like me?" Maddie asked.

"It's a costume party." Kat pulled her out of the wooden chair she was wearing. "Just look at the costume." Maddie sighed and walked towards the bed, looking inside the bag. It was a leather cat suit and a cat girl mask. "You're fucking joking, right? Didn't you wear this last year?"

"Listen, you won't get laid looking like you or dressing like you, you should just go as me for the night. "

"You're up to something Kat."

Kat shrugged, "Maybe."

"Fine, I'll go for an hour." Madison said.

"Yay! You're gonna have so much fun."

"That's so cute, you think you're scary!"

Old 10-25-2016, 04:55 PM   #2
fr33ks33k
Dream Eater

The Lambda Beta House was jumping; music blaring and people milling about on the expansive porch area, drinking and laughing. Everyone was in costume, varying degrees of funny or sexy for both genders.

Derek had come dressed as Clark Kent/Superman; loosened tie and button-up shirt revealing the iconic S-symbol, his actual glasses which were close to a match, and dark slacks. He hadn't originally intended to go, but when Maddie had invited him he couldn't decline. They'd been lab partners for several classes and had hung out on occasion outside of academics, but he had always found her very attractive. She seemed to find their friendship enough and they had never gone any further, though Derek had always harbored those desires.

He sipped his beer and watched the game of beer pong going on, eyes darting toward the sidewalk every so often, hoping to see Maddie. It was close to 10 and still no sign of her....until he saw Maddie approaching with her sister Kat. Kat was in a typical outfit, Catwoman. Maddie appeared to have opted for a softball uniform. He smiled and waved as they got nearer.

"About time you showed up! I was just about to leave...but I guess I can stick around for a bit. Hello, Kat..."

Derek greeted Maddie's sister out of politeness, but the truth was that he knew her reputation and while he didn't think she was a bad person, he found Maddie to be the more alluring of the two. Maybe it was that she seemed harder to attain...

"Want anything to drink, Maddie?"

Old 10-25-2016, 05:38 PM   #3
princesssexci
Shameless flirt

Maddie

Maddie followed behind Kat trying to think up many different reasons why Kat wanted to dress like her, good god she had even started talking like her when she greeted people.

As they reached her lab partner, Derek, she frowned. What was Derek doing here? She hadn't thought of him as the party goer type of guy. He seemed really and she kind of had a feeling that he had a crush on her but never really paid attention to it.

She was about to greet him as herself when Kat stepped in.

"Hi Derek! I'd love something to drink." Kat said.

Maddie frowned and glared at her sister. "What are you doing..." but he'd already walked away. "What the fuck, Kat?" She snapped and Kat shrugged. "I'm you and you're me. Remember that, kay?" And then she was gone.

"I'm going to kill that bitch..." she mumbled.

"Kat...."

And when she finished killing her, she would hide the body, yep in a place where no one could find it. What Kat was doing was making things awkward, tomorrow when they went to class together, he'd be making his interest more...obvious and then she'd have to break his heart and tell him that he'd been with Kat the whole night...and

"KAT!"

Maddie turned to whoever was calling her and stopped, the male before her was absolutely gorgeous. When he smiled at her, she melted. She hadn't really paid much attention to the male species since her break up with Henry the previous year but now she was starting to regret that. "Uh...hi."

~~
Kat

Kat had made her way to the drinks table to where Derek was getting their drinks and took a deep breath. She could do this, she could be her sister. It wasn't as if it was hard, just do everything that she wouldn't do which was be all smart and stuff.

When he turned as if he was going to walk back over to where she'd been with Maddie, she smiled. "Kat rushed off to talk to some phrat boy or something. " She shook her head. "That girl..."

"Thank you so much for coming. My sister had been insistent on dragging me to this stupid party and well, its nice to have a familiar face here."

Old 10-25-2016, 06:26 PM   #4
fr33ks33k
Dream Eater

"Hi yourself. Damn, that outfit is niiice Kat."

Randall's eyes devoured the girl standing before him The form-fitting catsuit hugged every curve and brought a grin to his lips. He and Kat had hooked up a few times before after football games, and thinking of peeling her out of her costume had him half-hard already. He shifted his stance to keep that fact hidden and guided her up the stairs and into the sorority house. His own costume consisted of plastic Roman gladiator armor. A plastic sword was strapped to his side and sandals rounded out the get-up.

Inside, Randall saw a girl in a softball uniform that looked almost exactly like Kat.

"I see you got your sister to come too...how'd you manage that?"

------

Derek smiled as he handed Maddie her drink.

"Yeah...this isn't usually my thing. It's definitely good to have someone to talk to."

He stood close to her, trying not to get too close. No need to make things awkward. There had been a few times when their hands had touched and he felt a tingle run up his spine. But she hadn't had the same reaction, so he let it go.

"So...ready for that big test on Tuesday?"

Small-talk was not his strong suit, but it was that or stand around and watch the dancing couples grinding on each other. The music seemed to get louder as the party continued.

Old 10-25-2016, 06:49 PM   #5
princesssexci
Shameless flirt

Maddie

Maddie looked down at her costume and fought the urge to roll her eyes. Of course, that didn't work because she had fought it a bit too late but quickly covered. "Yeah, I bet you tell all the girls that." She said lamely then cleared her throat.

Clearly, this guy knew her and clearly she was supposed to know him too. "You're costume isn't that bad either. It actually took a lot of begging and pleading. That girl really needs to loosen up."

'There ya go, it's not that hard being Kat, is it? ' She asked herself, not sure how to keep the conversation flowing. "She had to bring her dork of a lab partner with her though. Remind me of your name again?" She gave him a flirty smile, "I mean, I'm not sure if you know this but I'm a slut."

Was that too brash? She wasn't even sure if Kat would admit to a thing like that.

~~~
Kat

Kat caught sight of Derek trying to inch his way closer and smiled. It was really adorable. She wasn't typically used to guys getting nervous around her and it was refreshing. Sure, she wasn't herself at the moment. She was Maddie but it was refreshing. Though she probably should've given Maddie the low-down on the guys that would be hitting on her.

"Test?" She asked, biting her lip. "When am I not ready?" She took a few sips of her punch then set it down.

"Lets not talk about school though. You need to loosen up. We aren't lab partners right now. Just two people having fun, yeah?" She said grabbing his hand out to the dance floor. She stood on her tip toe and whispered in his ear. "Dance with me? I mean, you're already out here. Can't back out now, can you?"

Old 10-25-2016, 07:37 PM   #6
fr33ks33k
Dream Eater

"Randall. Damn...I mean, I know you don't have any trouble getting guys, but I don't know about being a slut..."

His hand moved brazenly to her backside, giving it a squeeze. His eyes never left hers, a sly grin plastered on his face.

"Then again, I remember a few of the dirty things you did after the BG Tech game..."

Randall took a long gulp of his drink and leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"I heard there are a bunch of open rooms upstairs...we should go have some fun..."

-------

Derek nearly spilled his drink as Maddie tugged him out onto the dance floor. He hadn't known her to like dancing at all, but the way her voice lilted into his ear, he couldn't help but comply. The song changed and he did his best to follow her rhythm, hoping that his arousal wasn't too obvious. He managed to pawn his drink off on a passerby, resting both now-free hands on Maddie's hips, using them to guide his own as the bass beat of the music pounded into the air.

Old 10-25-2016, 07:52 PM   #7
princesssexci
Shameless flirt

Maddie

Her eyes widened, was he asking her to...to....

She wasn't quite sure how to respond to this. She didn't really know if going upstairs would be too easy but then, she wasn't Maddie right now, was she? Maddie wouldn't go to an empty room and let some guy do whatever the hell he wanted to her body.

Plus it wasn't like she wasn't attracted to guy, she probably would've seen him around campus if she didn't keep her nose stuck in a book most of the time.

"Y-you don't want to dance first? I mean, at least romance me first..." She teased, "I mean you could at least get me a drink, handsome."

Kat

Kat closed her eyes letting the music dictate her movements.

She felt Derek's hands find her hips , then opened her eyes smiling at him. Despite his hands on her hips, her body still swayed to the beat of the music.

"See, isn't this fun?" She yelled so that he could hear her past the beat of the music. Normally, she would've found an excuse to grind against a guy but, since she was playing Ms. goody two shoes, she knew that wasn't an option.

It might give her away.

Old 10-25-2016, 08:48 PM   #8
fr33ks33k
Dream Eater

"Romance? We're not dating or anything...but sure, I'll grab you a drink."

Randall laughed to himself as he grabbed another beer for himself and a punch for Kat. She seemed a little off, but maybe it was just in his head. He returned with the drinks and then looked out at the dance floor. It looked like Kat's sister and her nerdy date had started dancing. The guy looked like he had two left feet.

"Alright, let's dance. Maybe that will get you in the mood..."

--------

"Yeah. Fun!" Derek replied. He'd almost forgotten they were at a party. He watched Maddie's hips sway and had to suppress a wide grin. This was totally out of character for them both, but he'd be damned if he ruined the moment by mentioning it.

"Since when do you like dancing anyway?"

Old 10-26-2016, 11:46 AM   #9
princesssexci
Shameless flirt

Maddie

Maddie rolled her eyes at his earlier comment. "I never said we were dating." She said because really when was Kat the dating type. She looked out on the dance floor and saw Kat dancing with Derek. They seemed to be having fun. If Kat could get Derek to loosen up maybe she could find a way to do so, too.

She gulped down her punch and once Randall was ready, they made their way to the dance floor and she glanced at Kat who was swaying her hips seductively just to see if she was doing it right.

It wasn't that she didn't know HOW to dance. Even though in high school she hadn't been a cheerleader, she'd been on a dance squad. It was just her and Kat had a different way of moving.

Her hips began to move to the pulsating beat of the music as she let the music take over. Soon another song came on with a medium tempo not to fast but not exactly slow. It had a more erotic beat.

Maddie turned so that her ass was facing Randall still swaying. The dance floor was becoming more and more packed which caused a lot of people to bump into her and eventually push her into Randall.

~~
Kat

Kat hadn't even realized that Randall and Maddie had made it out to the dance floor.

At his question she grinned,"I was...I was a cheerleader." When she realized what she'd said she purses her lips.

She'd been a cheerleader, Maddie hadn't but she'd been on a dance team which was essentially the same thing so it wasn't lying, really.

"So I know how to dance. I just don't anymore. Besides, it's a party we don't want to look like losers." Biting her lip, she added," Not that you are a loser or look like one."

Old 11-08-2016, 09:49 PM   #10
fr33ks33k
Dream Eater

The music slowed down and more people crowded around. Kat was grinding on him like she wanted to fuck right there on the dance floor, but Randall kept his hands on her hips instead of roaming over her tight body. The tempo of the bass overrode all the other sounds going on around them.

"See, that's the Kat I know..."

Randall felt his cock starting to stir and started thinking of how to get Kat up to one of those rooms on the second floor...

-------

Derek had nearly forgotten there were other people around. Watching Maddie swing her hips was mesmerizing. He almost didn't register her speaking, but seeing her lips moving got his thoughts rolling again.

"A cheerleader? I wouldn't have expected that. Seems more like your sister. Well I'm glad you don't think I'm a loser..."

His mind was wandering, all the thoughts he'd had about Maddie throughout their friendship. Here they were, dancing together at some party, the least likely of things.

~~~~~

The music picked up speed again, the night getting louder with the sounds of drinking games and other activities spilling into the air through open windows or the doors of the Lambda Beta House as people came and went. The party hit fever pitch around 1 AM, couples slipping upstairs or even more boldly going at it on the couches scattered throughout the house.

Old 11-10-2016, 04:24 PM   #11
princesssexci
Shameless flirt

Maddie

Eventually as the music picked up speed again. Maddie noticed that a lot of the couples were either going upstairs or making out while dancing, making out on couches, some of the people dancing might as well have gone upstairs. This was usually the reason that she'd decided that going to parties were a no.

She was pretty sure that Randall wanted in her pants. She internally fought with herself. Her sister Maddie was having a ball with Derek as her. Why couldn't she take this one night to have fun.

It's not like she'd get this chance again. He probably wouldn't even recognize her tomorrow. As different songs blasted through the stereo, she had eventually turned so that she was facing him, her hands began roaming his body, down his chest, teasing him along the hem of his pants. Maddie smiled at him seductively because watching all of these couples was getting her slightly excited.

Kat

"Me, think you're a loser. Nah. You're cute, really cute. Way cuter than most of the guys I'm used to dating." Kat said with a smile. It was nice to talk to a guy and not have him instantly lead her to one of the upstairs rooms.

She'd glanced up a few times finally noticing her sister dancing with one of her flings Randolf or something like that. It was kind of shocking because by now, she would've been on her knees giving him head, not still dancing. Not really dancing at all.

It was kind of pathetic that her sister couldn't even pull off being her for a few hours.

Turning her attention back to Derek, she smiled at him. "You can touch me while we dance, I'm not gonna bite you...I mean, unless that's what you're into." She said flirtaciously.

Old 11-27-2016, 05:34 PM   #12
fr33ks33k
Dream Eater

Randall grinned as 'Kat' explored his physique, taking the opportunity to return the favor with his large hands. He leaned in and kissed her lips, a low growl in the back of his throat when her fingers played over the bulge straining against his jeans. As they danced, he maneuvered them closer to the stairs while maintaining the kiss. He pressed her against the wall made by the stairs as they ascended to the second floor of the house, hands roaming her hips and ass.

----------

Derek stuttered for a moment, not sure of how to respond. They'd made physical contact before and he'd felt a thrill run through him, but she had never seemed to feel the same. Maybe it was the drinks talking, but 'Maddie' seemed to be more open and flirty tonight. He rested his hands on her hips as they continued to dance.

"I'm not...er, I've never tried it."

He looked around the room to take his mind off how awkward he must have sounded. Most of the party had descended into a make-out session of varying numbers of participants. He happened to see 'Kat' and her dance partner heading for the upstairs.

"Looks like your sister is off to have some fun..."

He let out a little laugh though if he were being honest, he was slightly jealous. The thought of moving further with Maddie made his hands flex subconsciously and he moved them almost immediately, worried she'd think he was trying to grope her.

"Sorry about that."

Old 12-01-2016, 08:37 PM   #13
princesssexci
Shameless flirt

Maddie

Maddie wasn't sure how it had happened but somehow Randall had manuevered them back towards the stairs. Was she really doing this? Slowly they made their way up further and further to the second floor. She could faintly hear the music that had been blasting downstairs but it was more of the base than anything else.

"Wow, I didn't know you were this happy to see me, Randall." Maddie purred in her best seductive 'Kat' voice. She rubbed over the crotch of his pants, enjoying the lustful look in his eyes. "So you gonna have your way with me or what?"

~~
Kat

Kat had noticed that her sister had been dancing with Randall earlier but hadn't really paid much attention to it, not until Derek mentioned it. Randall was one of those guys she'd messed around with for a bit, but he wasn't exactly her boyfriend and she wasn't quite sure if he'd ever wanted to be her boyfriend.

But good for Maddie. She knew that Maddie would probably be in for a wild ride. "So they are...so typical of Kat."She said, rolling her eyes dramatically. Kat felt his hands roam further down then instantly jerk back up and he looked frightened.

Kat laughed, "You're fine. Really. Don't worry about it." It was really hard being Maddie because a lot of the things Maddie wouldn't do, Kat would do. They didn't seem to be moving very fast in the Maddie phase. "Do you think we should follow their example?" She said, forcing herself to look away almost in an embarrassed look. "I mean...god, maybe I'm being too forward..." She stammered. "Just I've always wondered..." She shook her head. "No, never mind. Forget it. It's stupid."

Old 12-04-2016, 05:51 PM   #14
fr33ks33k
Dream Eater

It didn't take much convincing for Randall to guide 'Kat' to one of the empty bedrooms; it was actually the last vacant room on that floor. His hands roamed from her hips up to her chest, squeezing her ample bosom. He tugged roughly at the zipper of her cat suit, peeling it open as he leaned closer and kissed her neck. His large hands slid beneath her costume, roving across her collarbones, up and around to her shoulders so that he could pull her body against his. The bulge of his manhood ground against her as he led her toward the bed that dominated the center of this room.

---------

"Wondered what? I'm sure it's not stupid."

Derek's mind wandered to all the lewd thoughts he'd had about Maddie. Was she thinking them too? She had never given any inkling of wanting to explore that sort of thing with her before tonight. It seemed odd...but his hands grazed her hips and all doubt was forgotten.

"Ask away, I'm an open book Maddie."