Old 03-26-2014, 08:10 AM   #1
Wiley999
Really Experienced

Fake Taxi < Open for F

I hope this turns into a continuing series ... we shall see

I bought a used London Taxi at Auction one day as i thought the car was unique and something of a conversation piece when i went out.

One day I was stopped at a redlight and a woman simply opened the door and jumped in giving me an address to take her ...

She settled into the back not aware or not caring that when she crossed her legs i could see a wonderful view of her long legs .. she was a professional so perhaps she didnt give working class people the time of day.
I listened to her conversation on the phone which was very personal. Again perhaps the solitude of a taxi gave her the feeling that anything she said was confidential .. like patient doctor ....

I let her out at her destination .. and she fumbled with her purse before paying me in cash with a very small tip. I didnt' mind so much because when she leaned forward i caught a wonderful glimpse down her top.

As she was walking away ... a light went off ... and i thought what kind of devious fun i could have picking up women who thought i was a taxi ...

< some things that could happen .... someone tries to pay by credit card and i only take cash .. and something needs to be worked out .. - someone starts treating me poorly and i decide to take a detour and teach her a lesson - or someone is going to be late for an appointment a date / a flight and i will need a little incentive to get her there on time >

Feel free to jump in or PM me with a character and i will turn the meter on

Old 03-26-2014, 09:09 AM   #2
Belinda35
Literotica Guru

Prof. Angelina Brown

Stats:
Ethnicity: Black
Tall: 5'9
Bodytype: very slim, 35-25-36 ,34B
Weight: 117 lbs
Hair: black, Afro-style

Prof. Angelina Brown had a very bad mood as she stopped the taxi. She had reasons, as she was in a hurry and she didn't get much sleep. At least no one recognized her this morning, as she was well known in this district. Even more, she was feared and hated by her enemies. She stepped on many toes, and many men didn't like her feministic attitudes, while women, especially the white ones, attributed her success only to her looks. She wasn't bad looking, for sure. She was very slim with a fantastic waist, but had quite a juicy behind and firm breasts. Her dark face was pretty and intelligent, her frameless glasses giving her an intellectual touch. Her round, large afro was quite spectacular, although some critiques said she looked like a black panther chick from the past. But she never used her sex appeal, or at least she did not think so. She always took care not to dress to daring.

Today she wore the same outfit as yesterday - a long, black turtleneck with a white belt over her waist, and black bellbottom pants and white boots. She had a meeting yesterday, and got very harsh with some of her opponents, and she wasn't very sorry showing no mercy. Today she would finish some persons off, but she was a bit late and needed a taxi. She spotted one, one of the old ones, but she did not care for it's classic lines and appeals. It just had to get her to the university in time. She had to stay in a hotel in Camden, and the university was in Westminster.

Old 03-28-2014, 02:50 PM   #3
Wiley999
Really Experienced

Where to ?

Having pulled over at an intersection next to a fashionable corner near some high rent flats it didn't take long for someone to just open the door and flop down on the back seat .... and then after composing themselves dictate the address of their destination .

I looked in the rear view mirror at the "blast from the past" outfit the woman was wearing ... She looked smart and well traveled. The turtleneck clung tightly to her breasts which i could only imagine were held up full and firm in a bra .. or perhaps she didnt need one as her age was difficult to determine.

I pushed a button on the fake meter and pulled into traffic.
I explain the route i am going to take to get her to her destination which is not necesarrily the most direct or the fastest route...

As she barked out her displeasure i made sure the doors were locked form the inside and i picked up my phone and pretended to chat on it although no one was on the other end ...

This seemed to set her off more ... and i kind of enjoyed getting her riled up so early in the morning

Old 03-28-2014, 04:31 PM   #4
Belinda35
Literotica Guru

"I said I am in a hurry, so will you take the direct route."
She looked at him rather grim, but kept perfectly calm, but it was obvious she was already close to burst out.
"I don't care if you like to run your parking meter longer, but I pay you for doing as I like."

Old 03-29-2014, 07:58 AM   #5
Wiley999
Really Experienced

The Long Way

Listen miss ... i'm pretty sure you are familiar with how this works, as i'm sure you have paid other people .. other men ... to do things for you ... to you < insinuating that you must pay for sex > But as you must now you always pay after the ride is over ....

Old 03-29-2014, 05:27 PM   #6
Belinda35
Literotica Guru

"What?!"
She was speechless for some moments, her dark skin almost getting pale, while she stared in disbelief.
"Have you lost your mind?!" she snapped. "Don't you know whom you're talking to? I will write a complaint, so this might be your last ride!!"

Old 03-30-2014, 11:20 AM   #7
Wiley999
Really Experienced

Last ride ?

Well miss if this is gonna be my last ride i better make it worth it ..
i say and speed up taking turns at high speed, tossing you to and fro in the back of my cab... i watch your breasts heave the angrier you get ..

I watch those lips get fuller and fuller and your eyes wider and wider and brighter and brighter ...

I stop suddenly and you come almost hurtling into the front seat with me ...
i grab your chin and turn your eyes into mine

"However, my pretty, the question isnt do i know who am talking to the question you should be asking yourself is do you know who you are talking to"
I give your face a gentle slap and speed on tossing you into the back seat.

"Now, missy, i will ask you a question get it right and things might go well for you get it wrong and well ... i'm sure you understand about consequences "

" Who's in charge here ? "

Old 03-30-2014, 02:54 PM   #8
Belinda35
Literotica Guru

Angelina tried to keep in her seat, but without seatbelts she was hurled around; she almost lost her glasses as she tumbled forward, and she was to busy keeping control to even protest. She didn't even say a word as she felt his fingers on her face, although she heard his words. Just as he slapped her face and threw her back onto the large backseat, she realized that there wasn't the window that seperated driver from passenger as usual. This had saved her from crashing into the heavy glass, but something was wrong, as this was supposed to be in a normal taxi.
"You are insane." she said in a stark voice, pushing her glasses back. She tried to show no emotion, but she wasn't able not to show some fear and distress in her face or voice.
"Stop the car!"

Old 04-03-2014, 05:26 PM   #9
Wiley999
Really Experienced

Stop !!

I careen around another corner tossing my passenger back and forth ... i hear her scream STOP THE CAR. And i smile in the rear view mirror and slam the brakes on ...
She comes forward almost into the front seat with me ... and i laugh ...
You want something besides a ride then my dear ?" i cackle and then speed off again
" well my pretty if you want this ride to stop you are gonna have to show me those tits you try so unsuccessfully to hide "

Old 04-04-2014, 04:43 AM   #10
Belinda35
Literotica Guru

As she was hurled back again, she lost her glasses; they did not break, but she had no time to pick them up. Her eyesight wasn't so bad she could do without them. As he spoke about her breasts, she instintively touch them - they weren't really very big, but very firm, not only for her age, but they never sagged. She wore a bra, so the did show wll below her turtöeneck, but she hated it when men looked at them. Holding herself firm at the grip, she tried the door, but it was locked, and she could not see the mechanism. Jumping out would be insane anyway, just as attacking him at full speed.
"You will get into big trouble if you don't stop now." she said, but her voice sounded less secure then usual.

Old 04-04-2014, 07:12 AM   #11
Wiley999
Really Experienced

Trouble is my middle name

How much more trouble are you gonna get me in little bird ? " " You say this is gonna be my last ride " " Well if you don't want this to be your last ride you better get to showing " < My voice has turned a little dark and more demanding now > The taxi is now in an area that if you did get out it wouldn't be safe for you ..

I stop at a 4 way stop and turn around looking at your disheveled state.

" Don't make me come back there and do it for you missy "

I say and let the car idle as i watch and leer

Old 04-04-2014, 05:33 PM   #12
Belinda35
Literotica Guru

She didn't know the area, but it didn't look good at all, but she bet it would be better then to be with this lunatic. There was something in his stare and voice that frightened her, and she had the feeling that he woud really climb into the back to her... So she took her chance and pulled at the door handles. She had to get this open... but it was so sturdy. "Let me out!" her voice got almost hysteric as she kept pulling at the door.