Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 03-31-2017, 08:03 AM   #1
Lord_Johnny
Really Experienced

In Savage Lands (Currently Closed to Skylex499)

The World Stage:

The world is beset with countless wars, stretching from kingdom to kingdom, continent to continent. The medieval world has led to a fedual society in which there are some notable differences than what might be expected.

1. The world has a population imbalance due to the constant fighting. There are, generally, two women for every man.

2. Monogamy is frowned upon, as this not only damages the ability to protect the family, but also is considered to hinder the ability to keep the population steady with new births.

3. It is considered Infedility for a woman to sleep with a man other than her husband, but only in this way. Relationships among women, so long as it does not deter the husband/wife relationship are at worst ignored, though often encouraged.

4. Slavery exists for those that are captured by their enemies. Indentured servitude, for those unable to pay debts and the like, also exists. Most have few Rights, but they are generally treated with some levels of consideration. After all, they were the enemy, and most conquered hope to solidify their position in any new lands, which requires at least some benevolence from the population that lived there before they were conquered.

5. Divorce does not exist. Partly this is due to the fact that men can be away for large periods of time which means there is no time for quarrels, coupled with the fact that this endangers the likelihood of new generations.

6. Widows, especially with children, are not likely to be overlooked for new marriages. Widows with children are considered to be highly marriageable as they have already proven themselves capable of bearing children and are coming with at least some of the next generation with them. The larger ones household, the safer that Household.
This day shall gentle his condition;
And gentlemen in England now-a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day."

Henry V, St Crispin's Day, Shakespeare.

Old 04-01-2017, 01:46 AM   #2
Skylex499
Experienced

Wedding bells were what she had imagined as a child, playing with her doll set at the old country manor where she'd grown. "Be good and fair, and you shall marry a man of lofty bearing with ample wealth and great lands," her mother had often said.

"But I want to marry a man who is brave and slashes down foes with his blade!" This was the obstinate child's retort. "Be the fairest and most good, and you shall have both, Cockatoo." Her laugh still resonated from years ago in Christine's mind. Well, her dreams had come true. She was to marry Lord Jacob, the youngest of his name, and conquerer of the westerly lands where her township had been seized upon but six months past. She wondered if he would take further wives after her? Haughtily tossing back her head, she shook it vigorously practicing her pout in the mirror. Not if she'd convince him of her superiority to other damsels.

Her heart beat out of her aching chest as she thought of how her future husband would look at the alter. The final small tiara of glistening gold was place down on her light brown locks curled in graceful waves down her back. "Impressive," she thought, eyeing the work of her handmaidens and the well cut white and gold wedding gown that clung to her figure, showing off her woman's curves gracefully. The nipped corset even emphasized her hips and breasts, pushed higher. Was she supposed to look like a fertility goddess? Even more, she thought of the private pledge of fealty he would demand of her that night in exchange for a token of jewelry, a trinket from his travels. It was not the fealty that was so daunting so much as the personal submission. She'd always been very proud, but something about him made her feel perpetually naked and unveiled.

"It's time to go," her handmaiden whispered before ushering her into the back archway leading to the grand church entrance. "You must not leave the lord waiting." Nervous and appearing to look proud, she teetered under the archway as she met Lord Jacob's eyes from afar and was startled at his expression when he beheld her. What could he possibly be thinking? The organ began to play, signaling that it was time. Step by step... Christine walked towards her future destiny.

Old 04-01-2017, 06:50 PM   #3
Lord_Johnny
Really Experienced

Jacob looked at the bejeweled and begowned lady that made her way to him. Him, the youngest of his family, having led a small band of warriors to these lands, carved out a name for himself.
The hall, now his, was fashioned as be fitted to occasion. There were flowers here and there, the chandeliers were lit to turn the hall bright and merry.
His arms men were present, though in the background. A symbol of his wealth, power, and a subtle hint to these newly acquired lands that it was he that was in command here.

'And, given the beauty of the maiden before me, I doubt that I will have any problems with desire. Oh no, no trouble with that at all.' Jacob thought to himself. He could feel the stirring in his loins and felt his cock trying to harden, pressing against his red leather breaches.

'This decision may have been political. Marry local nobility, solidify my reign here. But this local noble...yes I shall indeed enjoy placing you upon my lance.' He thought, knowing that at least some of what he was thinking must surely be showing.

Old 04-02-2017, 01:49 AM   #4
Skylex499
Experienced

Desire! That was the word for his gaze that she was looking for. Perhaps lust would have been a more accurate word. Many of her family's old banners had been replaced by his coat of arms in the tastefully decorated hall. These lands were now his, she had to remind herself over and over. As such he deserved the earned respect, but would he respect her in turn? After all, her family was also once of old standing. The organs stopped playing as she reached him, feeling his grip in hers. He was handsomely dressed in his full raiment, his men present with some of the local nobles. They watched with rapt attention as the formal nuptials proceeded.

Her hands pressed under his. They felt strong and warm in her hands, the hands of a warrior and diplomat. She could hardly keep her mind on the priests vows. So flustered was she! Hopefully her groom wouldn't notice the slightly rapid pulse of her heart or blush creeping up.

"Do you, Christine Renee Everett, promise to respect and obey your husband?
To remain faithful and bound to him till the end of your days?
To willingly relinquish your name so that all may know that you have been claimed?

The wedding vows had been modified for the new times and she hesitated thinking of obedience. "I do," she weakly replied, giving a faint smile up at her husband to be. She wondered how his lips would feel on hers. His eyes seemed to transport her to more private vows in his bed chambers.

Last edited by Skylex499 : 04-02-2017 at 01:51 AM.

Old 04-04-2017, 09:38 PM   #5
Lord_Johnny
Really Experienced

Jacob listened to the priest drone on. Official ceremonies seemed to always last longer than they should. The more important aspects of the marriage, the true binding if you will would occur later. First this public ceremony, then the feasting, then the bedding. In that order. It wasn't what he'd prefer, but sometimes politics were a little binding.

At the thought of "binding" Jacob couldn't help but smile. True, it wasn't really his personal choice, but it might be a little fun. Nothing too serious, she was the daughter of a nobleman, but still she would be submitting to him. Unless she was interested in more upfront methods of restraint.

Licking his lips, Jacob repeated the proper forms as they came into order, repeating that which needed repeating, responding to things that needed to be responded too. The lacivious thoughts running through his head, especially of his soon to be bride bent over, grasping the bedposts, while he smoothly slid in and out of her was making him hard. He kept his eyes firmly on the priest in a vain attempt at not getting harder. His cock, long and thick as it was, would not be deterred, and lengthened down his breaches, making a distinct bulge that slowly became more and more noticable.

Old 04-04-2017, 10:18 PM   #6
Skylex499
Experienced

The feast seemed to go by in a hazy dream. Polite questions were asked here and there of the couple's prospects and Jacob's campaign. The customary compliments were paid to the bride and groom. At the conclusion of the feast in the grand hallway, her handmaidens had ushered her into a carriage and she was driven swiftly to his quarters, a luxuriant and grand manor looming in the distance.

An hour of preparation later and she still felt absurd knocking on the door into his private chamber. The handmaidens had given her a thin white chemise made of lace, courtesy of Lord Jacob, along with a hooded cape for discretion when walking about. The fabric was translucent and seemed very flimsy, she noted, deciding that the garters were more for decorum than actual use. Would he follow the absurd tradition of taking one off with his teeth? The thought made her laugh.

At his summoning voice, she cracked open the door a peak, one hesitant hazel eye peeping in through the doorway before opening it fully and closing. "My lord..." She began, unsure what to say--Then the words came tumbling out. "Did you have to show your desire so obviously at the altar today?" It was a blunt question and she immediately regretted it, coloring. It was true that he had made his thoughts of bedding her apparent by the noticeable and impressive size of his cock in his breaches. Attractive, yes, but surely some of the guests, even her family, would have caught on! She remained silent, hoping her question hadn't irritated her new husband already.

Old 04-09-2017, 10:53 PM   #7
Lord_Johnny
Really Experienced

Quirking his eyebrow at the pert question, Jacob pursed his lips as he concentrated on both the question that his new bride asked, as well as her appearance.

"Given the way you kept looking, my lady, perhaps you were not as unhappy as you claim. Though, no doubt if you had been more subtle in your ogling, there would be fewer who were envious of the evening you are going to enjoy." Jacob had no intention of regretting the fact that he had displayed his largess. Both material and fleshly.
"Or, perhaps it is merely that you wanted a closer look and are somewhat cross that you couldn't feast your eyes on my manly...meat...as you wanted. Is that it? You wanted to get an eyeful of my noble cock?"

Jacob watched the reaction of the hazel eyed beauty. No doubt there were few, if any, who had dared to speak to her so before. That was about to change. He had definite ideas of her lightly restrained, screaming her heart out as she quivered and came on his rampant cock over and over. She would have to get used to such pleasures.

Just the thought of it stirred his loins. His cock again started to stiffen and lengthen. The leather of his breaches, again, forming a growing bulge that belied the weapon he kept inside.

Old 04-10-2017, 10:43 PM   #8
Skylex499
Experienced

At his presumptuous tone, the blood rushed to her face. No man presumed speak to her with such audacity. Mastering her self possession, she then looked him over imperiously, trying with great effort to still her voice, keeping it light and airy. He looked young for a Lord, perhaps too young to know how to master a lady of old nobility. "Mmm. Oh really, my lord Jacob? It's no wonder. You are so manly, and strong, and full of self control." She strode over, letting her white garters show as she crouched between his legs, her eyes flickering up to his. The bridal lace rippled down her curves likes a second skin.

From her position, face tilted up to meet his gaze, she could feel his erection straining, grazing her cheek against the fabric. "And you would finally like to entice me with your noble cock?" Her voice dropped to a silky whisper. "Show me what I've been eyeing the whole wedding? You know I've been absolutely dying to behold my future master's" Her eyes watched his like a hawk to determine any signs of discomfort. From experience, she knew the difference between the quiet confidence of a man and false bravado of a boy.

Slender fingers played with the straining fabric, cock longing to be free. Her cheek rested on his thigh as she crouched on both knees between his legs in a position of submission and acquiescence. She longed to undo them and show him her skill in the arts of womanly pleasure.

Old 04-10-2017, 11:01 PM   #9
Lord_Johnny
Really Experienced

He could tell she was mocking him, but he paid it no mind. A woman with no fire in her heart and belly wouldnt be proving anything other than he could bend a milksop to his will. No, a little fire and bite was to be preferred. It reflected well on his ability to...saddle...the beast, as it were.

Cocking his right eyebrow at her pertinence for touching him without permission. Yes, he had intended her to be drawn in, but he wouldn't let her know that. Oh no, that spoiled the game the two were playing. Whether she knew it or not, they were definitely dancing a fine game of matched wills. Her will to attempt to gain as much power and position within the relationship as she could. His will the same. It helped that she would not be the first feisty lady whom he had speared with his own lance.

Tisking and waggling a finger mischeviously, Jacob spoke again, his voice of a reason able deepness that rumbled without being the closest thing to a dull roar as could be imagined.

"Ah, eager indeed! Though, I said eye full, not hand full. You are not permitted to touch without asking. In the future, should you prove to be obedient and eager, perhaps that rule will change. But for now? Oh no, if you wish to enjoy the sensation of my cock, you shall have to ask."

With that, he stood, close enough to throw Christine off balance without, quite, causing her to fall over. After making sure she saw the outline of his nine inch long, three inch thick cock directly in front of her face, Jacob made his way to the side table, a goblet of wine stood next to a bottle of fine wine from his homeland. It was not a famous vintage by any means, but was of sufficient quality to not be entirely unknown. They called the vintage a Brego, after one of his ancesters which had been the inspiration for a local farmer to grow grapes.

Pouring himself a decent amount, Jacob turned back to face his new bride, her deliciously scant covering, coupled with the fact that her firey retort had not hidden the caressing she had given his throbbing manhood, was more than enough to keep his ardor burning happily. Taking a sip of the wine, Jacob continued.

"Well? I see the flush you have. No doubt you enjoyed touching my cock. I've yet to meet an eligible woman who didn't enjoy seeing it in this state. I have no doubt that getting to feel it was even more arousing. So tell me, why do you hesitate?" Keeping his smirk to himself, Jacob continued to watch her reactions. After all, it wouldn't do to let her know he was trying to get her to react strongly.

Old 04-11-2017, 09:36 PM   #10
Skylex499
Experienced

Momentarily startled by his sudden departure, she stared, rather stunned. Men had coveted her touch and errant chambermaids had bent to her will under her hands. Unaccustomed to being denied, she had to quell her frustrated inner tigress lurching forward. He obviously was well endowed by her quick feel and that tempting display of nine inches. How he would feel stretching her!

Suppressing any kind of outburst, she decided what to do in a split second. Tempt him...
After all, he said nothing about touching herself.

Facing him sipping wine leisurely by the side table, she rose to her feet with the dignity of a queen. A scorned one, but no matter! She was already mistress of his manor and she would also soon be of their bed. "My sweet Lord and husband..." she began. "Surely you wouldn't be so cruel as to deny me, would you?" With that, she slipped her shoulders out of the white chemise, letting it pool around her feet.

A Venus with the perfect womanly curves from breasts down to waist, hips, and that delicious bottom, scarcely hidden by the white garter belt. She shook out her hair in the fire's light, moving towards him with poise. The entire time, Christine's eyes struggled to keep her eyes on her husband and not his breaches, strained with lust and the girth of his weapon. God, she was captivated. It only seemed to grow in prominence.

But to ask Lord Jacob for permission to touch him? Nothing would provoke her woman's dignity more! In spite of herself, she felt dampness of arousal between her legs. A quick feel of his hand and he would know the effect he was having. Stepping forward, she let the firelight shine on her as she came up to him at the table, so close that she could almost feel his breath smelling of aromatic wine on her naked flesh. If she'd been taller, perhaps their noses may have touched.

She longed to step forward and feel that thick length against her but stayed out, remembering his rule not to touch. Her cheeks burned in denial. "I've only longed to give you pleasure as your bride. You know exactly what it is that I want." The word, "Please" danced on her lips and she mouthed it sweetly, looking as coquettish as a cat meowing for milk. This look had worked effectively before and she hoped he would oblige.

Old 04-12-2017, 10:47 AM   #11
Lord_Johnny
Really Experienced

Jacob's body gave lie to any attempt to deny that she was a stunning woman. Gorgeous she was, and sly. Crafty.

'She will be a worthy wife. When she learns her place.' Jacob thought to himself. There was no denying that he wanted her. But it would be on his terms. That was nonnegotiable. On the other hand, if she didn't at least try, he'd have no use for her either. Not in bed, and not as a wife.

"Cruel? If you would rather I said no to you even seeing, and blind folded you? It is an intriguing thought." Jacob said aloud, a smirk playing upon his lips. He knew exactly what she wanted, but she was going to have to be the one that gave ground first. A nice diversion from her previous attempt. Nevertheless, she wouldn't be giving up so quickly. He was sure this was a trap. A way of seeming to give ground without actually doing so. Lure him onto unstable ground. Something that he was used to on the battlefield, and thus unlikely to fall into here.

"What you want? Well, given that you had such a forward attitude in touching me, I'm sure I do know what you want, though you'll still have to admit it." Jacob continued, drinking again from his goblet, though it was almost difficult to bring the cup to his lips with how close this wonderful creature was standing.

Letting his eyes slowly drag themselves over her form, Jacob knew that when she bent to his will, they would provide many hours of enjoyment to each other. Though, with how well she played this game of domination, he knew that he would be relishing the moment she did bend almost as much as when he was inside of her for the first time.

Old 04-12-2017, 08:32 PM   #12
Skylex499
Experienced

Heart fluttering quickly, she was sure that Lord Jacob could sense her pulse. If she could only lean forward and feel his warmth. But for now, they stood a few inches apart at an impasse. His perusing eyes made her feel naked to the soul. But why wouldn't he succumb to her feminine charms by now? This man must have a will of steel!

Had she not been trying to entice him as a good wife ought to? She watched him intently, shuddering in anticipation at the thought of a black kerchief around her eyes, left totally vulnerable to Lord Jacob's whims. "Blindfolding your bride would be a very cunning move, My Lord. One would think I was your prey on a battlefield!" She met his smirk with the look a damsel in distress might give her knight. He was very bold, certainly.

Her eyes rested on his goblet held close to his lips. Her throat suddenly felt parched and she needed something strong before beggging her own husband to let her touch his erection, straining ever more. If only she could lean forward and feel it graze her... A hot flush crept up her cheeks. Irish on her mother's side and the classic temper alongside, she had to bite back her pride.

"My Lord..." she began through her teeth, voice burning with desire but submission at asking. He made her burn. "I would like to touch your cock and ..." she trailed off before beginning again-- "have it fill my holes if you will please let me have that honor."

At those words, she quickly extricated the goblet from Jacob's hand to drink a hearty gulp messily, some of the wine trailing down her neck, the liquid warming her. Those words had taken every ounce of her strength to say. "I beg your pardon," she said a little sheepishly, handing the goblet back to him.

Old 04-13-2017, 12:06 PM   #13
Lord_Johnny
Really Experienced

Jacob let a little of his devilish smirk loose at her words. Not too much or she might think he was mocking her. No, just a hint of a smile, let her know he wasn't always steel, but not enough to know how much he was pleased. Not yet.

"No need for pardon. There is nothing at all wrong with admitting you want my cock in you. It is very becoming of a young lady to admit her needs to her master."Jacob said, deliberately misunderstanding what she had meant.

"That said, good girl for admitting that you need my cock. You may touch me now." He said, leaning back casually so that she could get a clear view, and feel, of his hard shaft. He took the cup, refilled it, and watches her through hooded, but not closed eyes.

With his eyes hooded, and his aching shaft presented for his new wife to fondle and enjoy, Jacob reached out himself, cupping her right breast. Slowly and gently he massaged, using his thumb to rub over the tight nipple. Sliding his hand up so that his palm caressed the hard bud as he continues to massage her flesh.

Old 04-13-2017, 08:33 PM   #14
Skylex499
Experienced

Her new husband's eyes and slight smile betrayed his thoughts all too well. Smug man! Still, his caress was heavenly on her nipple. The buds had always been so sensitive. It puckered under his touch and in the chill air. Some of the wine had dripped down her ample bosom, making her nipples stand on end, especially at his nimble ministrations.

"As befitting as it is for a young man to admit that he craves the touch of his new wife?" She gave a playful poke to his ribs at his granted permission to touch him. "Not the touch you had in mind? Lower?"
His hand still caressing the ample flesh of her breasts, she stepped closer letting her nearly nude body sink into his rich linen form. He felt strong and substantial.

Her fingertips worked their way down his stomach, undoing the breaches deftly. Her hand cupped around the base. My, it was certainly going to stretch her when the time came. Her hands felt the length of his cock, a formidable sized weapon. Finally, Christine dropped to her knees to finally satisfy that curiousity.

Her eyes widened at the sight in anticipation. She looked up at her lord with a faint smile. "Y-You certainly are blessed." She kissed the tip of it gently, imagining that she felt a slight drop of pre cum on her lips.

A sly thought came to her about revenge for her husband's insistence on making her ask to touch him. It's not as if he had a monopoly on being a horrible tease. She kissed the tip of his cock, near the slit, over and over torturously. "Does this feel nice, Sir?" The question dripped with false innocence.

Old 04-14-2017, 08:26 AM   #15
Lord_Johnny
Really Experienced

Jacob smiled when she poked him. That seemed fair, after all he was teasing her. Not that he'd tell her that. Not yet anyway. The most important part of the day had just begun. The truest test of wills.

"Crave? Well, desire certainly. But 'Crave'? I am not so sure. You haven't proven how delectable you can be. Shall you prove it?" Jacob said, his smile breaking out a little more at her obvious desire to torture him. Though, the fact he was starting to leak substantial amounts of precum was enough to give lie to any attempt to deny it. Her mouth was heaven on his cock, and he knew that if she tried to tease him much longer he was going to take her firmly in hand.

He continued to massage her body, his fingers deftly but lightly pinching her nipples. Just enough to get them tingly and even stiffer as he played. Leaning forward, he manhandled the second breast as skillfully as the first. Taking his time and making sure that he had her breathing heavily as he pressed his large shaft against her lips.

"Suck on me. Show me you can please your husband." He whispered huskily, the raw desire in his voice replacing any pretense.

Last edited by Lord_Johnny : 04-16-2017 at 12:25 AM.

Old 04-15-2017, 07:16 PM   #16
Skylex499
Experienced

Show him? She certainly would show him that inspite of his controlled tone, she could infact make his knees tremble and his breath ragged. His hands now on her second breast, she moaned softly in contentment, loving the feel of his warrior's hands on the softly smooth flesh of her tits. Her coral tipped nipples already stood out at proud attention.

"You will see that I can pleasure my lord in more ways than he may think..." she smiled up at him cheekily before darting out her tongue to slowly lick the entire length from the base all the way to the tip, gently flicking the sensitive tip, letting her warm hot mouth form an O. Gently sucking in the head of his cock, she lowered her head skillfully taking in centimeter by centimeter at a time. Treacherously, her mouth went down.

Bobbing her head skillfully, she reached a nice tempo. Men loved the feeling of hitting the back of their lady's throat, she knew. Hopefully Jacob would be no exception. She braced her throat and gagged at the last moment, saliva dripping from her chin. He really was well endowed and there was no way she could fit him all, not now at least.

Breathing heavily, she pulled off after gagging giving him a weak smile. "Have there ever been any women that were able to take all of you down their throats without choking like this? I doubt that highly!" A thought struck here that the best revenge would be not completing but somehow she thought Jacob would be ...more forceful with her if he was denied.

Old 04-16-2017, 11:16 PM   #17
Lord_Johnny
Really Experienced

Jacob watched his young lover try to accommodate his shaft as she knelt between his legs, her fight for control still raging despite the fact she was on her knees servicing him. It was truly an image that kept his cock hard, and the fact that she was gagging on his cock made his shaft swell even more with pride.

Circling his thumbs across the sensitive buds, he trapped one between thumb and forefinger, gently tugging on it, stretching it from the sensual breast he had just before been caressing. Letting his other hand continue to caress, Jacob marveled at how tight and stiff the marbled nipple between his fingers had become. No doubt she was enjoying sucking his cock nearly as much as he was! He had conquered the right lands, and now he'd be conquering her.

"No, no one has ever been able to take the whole of my cock before. I hope to someday find a young woman who is capable of such. But for now, enough. You have had your first taste. Now it is time for me to taste you!" So saying, Jacob lifted Christine up from between his legs, his cock slipping from her lips and smearing saliva and precum against her chin, and then leaving a trail down into her cleavage and onto her stomach as she rose from her position.

Taking her, he lightly tossed her onto the bed, the dark forest green coverlet and the goose feather mattress doing much to break the fall. Before she could react, Jacob was there, holding her down with his left arm while his right hand slowly explored her body, resting at the apex of her legs with his fingers pointed down. Soon, he would discover just exactly how eager she was to please him. How eager she was to be his.

Old 04-18-2017, 07:35 AM   #18
Skylex499
Experienced

Absorbed in sucking him deeply into the depths of her throat, Christine nearly lost track of the time. His skilled hand deftly pulling at her nipple roused her enough to look up, face flushed by the rougher contrast from the caresses earlier. Only why did she like her nipples pulled and pinched like that? It seemed they became more erect with each tug.

Abruptly helped up, Christine felt rather messy with his fluids and her saliva dripping down in rivulets. "I will be the young wo--" Before she could complete her boast, she found herself thrown in the sheets. With a little indignant huff, she struggled up only to find his strong left arm on her, his right hand exploring between her legs.

He was powerful and his authoritative toss and ministrations on her breasts had made her incredibly wet. If his hand found out, he'd be a smug man indeed. She wouldn't let him boast about how easily he had found her gates dripping for him. Not a chance! She tested his grip, squirming her legs away from his hand. Her face was flushing from the effort. Looking up at him, she gave him a saucy look. "Does my lord and husband want an unfortunate accident later? Perhaps a little bite or scratch later?" She let her long nails dig into his bicep. "If he does not, he will proceed with caution."

She wiggled her lithe form back arching against the green coverlet as if to emphasize her graceful figure. "Unless you are terribly curious to see just how I taste." Her inner thighs were glistening with moisture and she knew that if his hands traveled a few inches below, he'd find out.

Last edited by Skylex499 : 04-18-2017 at 07:38 AM.

Old 04-18-2017, 03:58 PM   #19
Lord_Johnny
Really Experienced

Jacob knew she was not idly threatening him. He also knew he was not going to be dissuaded. Slipping his hand a little further, he moaned when he felt how wet she was. He couldn't help it, the little minx was soaked, and it made his cock even harder.

"Scratch if it makes you feel better. Scratch if you need to show me you will not be easily conquered. But, know, you will receive three swats to your pert, perky, taut ass. I can take your scratches. Can you take the punishment for them?" Jacob warned, his voice rumbling and deepening with arousal at how wet she was for him.

Then, smiling, he ducked his head between her legs and placed a firm kiss on her right knee. Easing her legs back open, he then kissed the inner thigh just above her knee as let go of her upper body, and used both arms to cup her breasts. He teased her by slowly flicking his tongue against her skin and nibbling lightly with his teeth, while also continuing to lightly tug on her nipples with his thumbs and forefingers.

With his elbows down, his arms resting on her hips so that he controlled her legs. She could scratch him now, but she couldn't close her legs. She was his to tease, and he would tease her until she begged for her release. She would cum for him, and know he was master. As without, as within. He would own her. She would be his. And he was going to make sure she knee that they both were going to love every moment of it.

Old 04-18-2017, 09:48 PM   #20
Skylex499
Experienced

The dismissal of her threat and bold hand reaching below to feel her glistening skin made her gasp in indignation mingled with pleasure. Her grip on his upper arm tightened and she found herself staring into his eyes as he threatened to spank her thrice for her antics.

If Christine was anything, she was not a coward and certainly stubborn when she made threats. Hopefully, her husband's hand would be unsteady and weak on her ass later. "I can certainly take anything you may choose to do to me!" The voice was proud to conceal the fact that her legs were trembling in lustful need.

Sighing in pleasure when his hands cupped her breasts once more, she looked down. "More than a handful certainly is never a waste with you," she breathed, voice hitching when his lips kissed above her knee, she tried to promptly squirm her legs away but no use! It was futile with his solid hands gripping her hips. As they nibbled up her thighs, she felt like cradling his head closer but she couldn't... instead, the nails on his upper arms gripped tighter in anticipation.

Feeling his hot breath on her glistening inner lips, she tightened her grip, wishing his mouth closer. "Please..." she begged, hazel eyes languishing down at him in pure need. "Please don't tease me..." The grip of sharp nails on his upper arm didn't let up. "You know I need you to." Christine felt her pink inner lips and hidden clit normally shy completely exposed to him at his perfect vantage point but couldn't care. She was in heat and he would save her or mercilessly tease her into oblivion.

Old 04-20-2017, 11:42 AM   #21
Lord_Johnny
Really Experienced

Jacob looked into her eyes as he felt her nails slowly drawing tighter on his skin, and gave her a wink as his tongue slowly flicked just below her pussy lips still teasing, still not quite giving her what she wanted.

Slowly he nibbled on her thigh right where her ass cheeks met her thigh, his hands still caressing and massaging her breasts, squeezing them pleasantly while he used his thumb and forefinger to lightly pinch and tug, enjoying the contrast of her tight pink tips and his weathered hands.

His own dark blue eyes danced as they gazed into Christine's hazel eyes. They danced and shine with a delight and mischeviousness that he rarely let out, but there was no way to hide them. Not when he hovered his mouth over her slick folds and breathed on them, letting her feel how close he was to exactly where she wanted him. Close, but still teasing but not being there.

"Please? Well, I suppose you are being a good girl." He murmured, and then slowly he bent his head the last few inches and placed a kiss directly on her clit, before opening his mouth and gently sucking on her, his tongue besting a slow staccato on her clit, his fingers on her breasts matching the pace exactly.

Last edited by Lord_Johnny : 04-21-2017 at 08:16 PM.

Old 04-21-2017, 07:42 PM   #22
Skylex499
Experienced

"You wretched scoundrel," she sighed at his teasing. She could feel his breath so close to her wet pussy lips and wanted to bring her hips forward. To force him to give her what she so badly wanted. His mischievous little look proved exactly that he knew what he was doing, playing with her like a cat toying with its mouse lunch.

The skill of his tongue finally landed on her clit, swelling and sensitive from her heightened arousal. She bucked to stimulate the little bud. His staccato tongue flicks were sensational! Her toes arched as let out a prolonged moan, tossing her head on the pillows, ruining her neat curls like a wanton nympho. Her hand roughly pulled his head in closer to her inner lips. The other hand raked at him in sheer pleasure and delight. It may have left red marks but she couldn't tell.

She could feel how warm his mouth felt on her clit, his roughened fingers on her soft breasts matching the pace exactly. "Eat me, oh gods, eat me" The frantic murmurs turned into half moans as his pace did not let up. Staring into his gaze, the color of the ocean after a tempest, she knew he was determined. Determined to conquer her, to have her cum. His flicking tongue on her sensitive lips made her writhe in spasms of pleasure, arching her feet in ecstasy.

Then with a slight pang of panic, she realized she was close to cumming. And he was right there between her legs, there to lap up the nectar of her imminent pleasure. He was too close... she bit her lip and tried to push his head aside. "Don't, my lord! I'm going to cum. Let me pleasure you. Please..."

Old 04-21-2017, 09:15 PM   #23
Lord_Johnny
Really Experienced

Jacob chuckled as he sucked her clit, his mouth transferring the breathy experience to her clit as he sucked. He kept up his minstrationd as he lapped at her juices, determined to show her that he was master. Beg him how she wanted, she was going to be a blissful puddle of cum by the end of the night. Let her see how rewarding he could be. When he chose. And when she behaved.

Reluctantly letting go of one firm full breast, Jacob bent his elbow to keep some pressure on her hip while he gave her clit the same treatment he had given her nipples. When his fingers were close, he stiffened his tongue and thrust it into her pussy, fucKing her with it as if it were a hot wet little cock. He thrust it into her again and again, his fingers circling her clit and then rubbing it a touch just shy of what she needed.

After willing and dancing his tongue inside of her, Jacob breathed on her swollen pussy.

"You know what you need. Just admit it. It goes faster when you admit it." He said, looking right in her eyes as he trapped her clit between thumb and forefinger and lashed it with his tongue.

Old 04-22-2017, 10:19 AM   #24
Skylex499
Experienced

She fought the urge to kick him at his teasing but knew she needed him and badly. Christine was definitely leaving trailing red marks on his skin, hissing in her breath as he started to fuck her tight wet hole with his tongue. In and out, in and out.

Jacob was much more considerate of her needs than she'd ever anticipated, thinking him the overbearing lordly sort who only cared for him own pleasure. If he could make her tremble like this, perhaps he was master of her body. Not that she'd ever tell the smug man!

"Please, Jacob, I need to cum! Please let me cum." Christine forgot his formal lord's title in the ecstacy. She could no longer hold it and pulled the pillow over her face to muffle the long ensuing moan that slowly subsided into shallow breaths of spent energy. She feebly looked down at his lips, wet with her essence, and felt the strange urge to kiss her lord.

Old 04-22-2017, 05:09 PM   #25
Lord_Johnny
Really Experienced

Jacob smiled up at his wanton Lady. She was very likely to be a little weak in the knees at the moment. Perhaps a very brief moment. So, siezing the opportunity, he stood up and counted his scratches. He had felt her nails on his skin as she had held on for dear life as she had cum. He suspected he had surprised her. Now it was time for another surprised.

Slowly turning her onto her belly, Jacob gathered her until she was on her hands and knees before delivering the first sound swat to her pert ass.

"That's one. Five more to go before we are finished." He calmly informed her. Two nails had made scratches on his akin. Not deep, but he had warned her, and he must follow through. Else she would never listen. Best to start as you meant to continue. And with that thought, his hand landed again, this time on the other cheek, holding a moan of excitement in at the thought of watching her squirm as her ass reddened. Maybe she would plead and demand he stop. Maybe she would promise paradise to get it to end. No matter. Paradise lay not far off anyway, and the swats only served to remind her that he knew the way to paradise.

As his swats finally ended, her cheeks nice and rosy, Jacob smiled and eagerly caressed her ass, enjoying the sensation of her warmed and enflamed skin warming his hands. He rubbed gently, letting the heat of her skin slowly sink into her body. Once enough time had passed, a few minutes at most, Jacob lined himself up and slowly pushed forward, his hands on Christine's hips pulling her back onto him so that his cock slowly wedged itself into her, letting him claim her for the first time. Soon, he would be master completely.

Last edited by Lord_Johnny : 04-22-2017 at 05:16 PM.