Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-25-2012, 01:19 PM   #351
ShyGuy68
The Dane with a cane
 
ShyGuy68's Avatar
 
ShyGuy68 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Denmark
Posts: 20,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTemptresss View Post
Really? Do elaborate!
Well there's always plain fucking with you in that outfit. But I can alway imagine slowly undressing you totally, while my mouth and fingers caress you skin while I bare it. Or you blindfolded and tied to the bed while I tease you without mercy ....
__________________
Wash: This is gonna get pretty interesting.
Mal: Define "interesting".
Wash: Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2012, 01:23 PM   #352
TheTemptresss
Literotica Guru
 
TheTemptresss's Avatar
 
TheTemptresss is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 3,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyGuy68 View Post
Well there's always plain fucking with you in that outfit. But I can alway imagine slowly undressing you totally, while my mouth and fingers caress you skin while I bare it. Or you blindfolded and tied to the bed while I tease you without mercy ....
Mmmmmm. I like the way your mind works, Dane ...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2012, 01:25 PM   #353
ShyGuy68
The Dane with a cane
 
ShyGuy68's Avatar
 
ShyGuy68 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Denmark
Posts: 20,944
Thank you for your flattery Temptresss ... you know how to get a hold of me if you want to find out more about my thoughts ...
__________________
Wash: This is gonna get pretty interesting.
Mal: Define "interesting".
Wash: Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2012, 01:31 PM   #354
TheTemptresss
Literotica Guru
 
TheTemptresss's Avatar
 
TheTemptresss is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 3,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyGuy68 View Post
Thank you for your flattery Temptresss ... you know how to get a hold of me if you want to find out more about my thoughts ...
I do?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2012, 05:05 PM   #355
hardcanuck69
Literotica Guru
 
hardcanuck69 is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTemptresss View Post


Is there no one there who can help with that?
when can you get here?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2012, 05:18 PM   #356
TheTemptresss
Literotica Guru
 
TheTemptresss's Avatar
 
TheTemptresss is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 3,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcanuck69 View Post
when can you get here?
About 8 hours ...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2012, 05:27 PM   #357
Shilo22run
Virgin
 
Shilo22run is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15
Thank you for posting those sexy pics, I would love to suck ur sexy cunt thru ur panties, as I finger fucked ur wet pussy
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2012, 08:26 PM   #358
hardcanuck69
Literotica Guru
 
hardcanuck69 is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTemptresss View Post
About 8 hours ...
let me know when to pick you up
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2012, 01:17 PM   #359
TheTemptresss
Literotica Guru
 
TheTemptresss's Avatar
 
TheTemptresss is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 3,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shilo22run View Post
Thank you for posting those sexy pics, I would love to suck ur sexy cunt thru ur panties, as I finger fucked ur wet pussy
I may have just the thing ...


  Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2012, 01:21 PM   #360
Coinpurse
Experienced
 
Coinpurse is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: the South
Posts: 70
Seeing that ass of yours never gets old. So many different positions I'd like to put you in.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2012, 01:38 PM   #361
Inspirinious
I am in my lens
 
Inspirinious's Avatar
 
Inspirinious is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Deep in the Heart
Posts: 7,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTemptresss View Post
I may have just the thing ...

my ass
What a great ass you have. Sexy sheer panties. Love them.
__________________

~ ~ ~ ~

My Thread - Inspiring your ImaginationExhibitionist Rush - Do you experience it?
The Sales Team - SRP story .
read my story - Breakfast in Bed
. 24 Hours In A Space-Time Warp - SRP story

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." The Beatles

  Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2012, 01:42 PM   #362
fde2blk
Literotica Guru
 
fde2blk is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 793
You have one amazing body! I'm all hard just looking at them, thank you!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2012, 01:44 PM   #363
richinsc
Really Really Experienced
 
richinsc is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 452
Such a great ass. I love the sheer panties.

Last edited by richinsc : 11-26-2012 at 01:47 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2012, 01:58 PM   #364
cactusjack0584
Nudity Extraordinaire
 
cactusjack0584's Avatar
 
cactusjack0584 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Northeast US
Posts: 2,001
I really love seeing that wonderful ass of yours. Thank you for posting another very arousing pic!
__________________
New co-op competition thread with my friend Thom_the_gleeman: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=962606

Feel free to browse and definitely post comments, suggestions and vote!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2012, 02:09 PM   #365
TheTemptresss
Literotica Guru
 
TheTemptresss's Avatar
 
TheTemptresss is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 3,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coinpurse View Post
Seeing that ass of yours never gets old. So many different positions I'd like to put you in.
Oh? Do tell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspirinious View Post
What a great ass you have. Sexy sheer panties. Love them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fde2blk View Post
You have one amazing body! I'm all hard just looking at them, thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by richinsc View Post
Such a great ass. I love the sheer panties.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusjack0584 View Post
I really love seeing that wonderful ass of yours. Thank you for posting another very arousing pic!
Glad you all like them (translation for those in Texas, "Glad y'all like 'em!")

Here's the front ...

  Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2012, 02:11 PM   #366
seasider
Literotica Guru
 
seasider's Avatar
 
seasider is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: England
Posts: 11,701
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTemptresss View Post
Well .... I can't have you waiting, can I?


With you in that outfit, I definitely wouldn't want to be waiting for long!

You really do know how to make a man's pants feel uncomfortably tight....
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2012, 02:21 PM   #367
TheVeblens
Literotica Guru
 
TheVeblens is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 985
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTemptresss View Post
Here's the front ...
we relate to your thread - and particularly the last several posts - on so many levels you are an inspiration and a challenge and a thoroughly wonderful woman!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2012, 02:33 PM   #368
Paulsom
Virgin
 
Paulsom is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North, UK
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTemptresss View Post
Well .... I can't have you waiting, can I?





I'm a bit behind thew other guys in expressing my admiration, but wow, thank you so much. Its great to see a real woman who knows the effect she has on men (and clearly young men too - looking at some of the posts) and is willing to share.

You are really a very sexy and erotic woman Temptresss.

Paul
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2012, 02:45 PM   #369
richinsc
Really Really Experienced
 
richinsc is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 452
Mmmmm. Even better then the rear. Soooooo sexxy

Here's the front ...

[/quote]
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2012, 02:54 PM   #370
Inspirinious
I am in my lens
 
Inspirinious's Avatar
 
Inspirinious is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Deep in the Heart
Posts: 7,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTemptresss View Post
Here's the front ...

Here's the front
I can only imagine what your fingers are doing. Prrrrrrrrrr.
__________________

~ ~ ~ ~

My Thread - Inspiring your ImaginationExhibitionist Rush - Do you experience it?
The Sales Team - SRP story .
read my story - Breakfast in Bed
. 24 Hours In A Space-Time Warp - SRP story

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." The Beatles

  Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2012, 03:11 PM   #371
TheTemptresss
Literotica Guru
 
TheTemptresss's Avatar
 
TheTemptresss is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 3,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by seasider View Post
With you in that outfit, I definitely wouldn't want to be waiting for long!

You really do know how to make a man's pants feel uncomfortably tight....
I really do ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVeblens View Post
we relate to your thread - and particularly the last several posts - on so many levels you are an inspiration and a challenge and a thoroughly wonderful woman!!!
Well thank you very much! I'm going to put that quote on my book cover ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulsom View Post
I'm a bit behind thew other guys in expressing my admiration, but wow, thank you so much. Its great to see a real woman who knows the effect she has on men (and clearly young men too - looking at some of the posts) and is willing to share.

You are really a very sexy and erotic woman Temptresss.

Paul
Better late than never, Paul! I don't discriminate against young men, older men ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by richinsc View Post
Mmmmm. Even better then the rear. Soooooo sexxy
Glad you like it ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspirinious View Post
I can only imagine what your fingers are doing. Prrrrrrrrrr.
You don't have to try too hard, do you?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2012, 03:14 PM   #372
TheTemptresss
Literotica Guru
 
TheTemptresss's Avatar
 
TheTemptresss is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 3,915
Here's an extra one

  Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2012, 03:25 PM   #373
Inspirinious
I am in my lens
 
Inspirinious's Avatar
 
Inspirinious is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Deep in the Heart
Posts: 7,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspirinious View Post
I can only imagine what your fingers are doing. Prrrrrrrrrr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTemptresss View Post
You don't have to try too hard, do you?

You know I didn't have to think a nano-second to figure that out.
Just wish it was my fingers, or better yet, my tongue. Yum! Would you like that?
__________________

~ ~ ~ ~

My Thread - Inspiring your ImaginationExhibitionist Rush - Do you experience it?
The Sales Team - SRP story .
read my story - Breakfast in Bed
. 24 Hours In A Space-Time Warp - SRP story

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." The Beatles

  Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2012, 03:30 PM   #374
TheTemptresss
Literotica Guru
 
TheTemptresss's Avatar
 
TheTemptresss is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 3,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspirinious View Post
You know I didn't have to think a nano-second to figure that out.
Just wish it was my fingers, or better yet, my tongue. Yum! Would you like that?
No, I wouldn't like it. I'd LOVE it
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2012, 03:34 PM   #375
cactusjack0584
Nudity Extraordinaire
 
cactusjack0584's Avatar
 
cactusjack0584 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Northeast US
Posts: 2,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTemptresss View Post
Here's an extra one

What a phenomenal view!!! God you're sexy!
__________________
New co-op competition thread with my friend Thom_the_gleeman: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=962606

Feel free to browse and definitely post comments, suggestions and vote!!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:44 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.