Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > GLBT Personals

Old 02-09-2015, 05:45 PM   #1
tonymaclary
Virgin

I Want an Online Boyfriend

I am a married male, pretty good family life, that has craved something for years. I want a boyfriend! I know it is usually unrealistic to meet other men in person but I am thinking it could be fun and hot to have a wonderful online realtionship with a wonderful man. Much e-mails and texting, some voice fun and maybe one day some skype video. What do you think? I want to check in often, get jealous...all that fun stuff. I am 40, in great shape and very enthusiastic.

Old 02-09-2015, 06:13 PM   #2
wishywashy
Literotica Guru

Boyfriend for sure...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonymaclary View Post
I am a married male, pretty good family life, that has craved something for years. I want a boyfriend! I know it is usually unrealistic to meet other men in person but I am thinking it could be fun and hot to have a wonderful online realtionship with a wonderful man. Much e-mails and texting, some voice fun and maybe one day some skype video. What do you think? I want to check in often, get jealous...all that fun stuff. I am 40, in great shape and very enthusiastic.
You and I are in the same boat . I ,myself crave for a younger man than myself being 59 yrs. old. Would you be interested in getting into a relationship with me. I'll tell you more about oneself once I know. TY for reading this and let us see if we can get something started.

Old 02-09-2015, 06:47 PM   #3
sexierica
Experienced

also a married male bi and crossdresser. would love to be someones boyfriend and maybe have some fun on line

Old 02-11-2015, 04:51 AM   #4
Gunter99
Really Experienced

Red face

33 year old Irish guy here
Bi-curious, would love an email buddy

I love talking about sex, and the incest stories I read a lot on Literotica

Please PM me if interested

Last edited by Gunter99 : 02-11-2015 at 04:51 AM. Reason: spelling

Old 02-11-2015, 04:57 AM   #5
Bacton1111
Really Experienced

To everyone on line I would love to get to know you all better via pm or skype

My skype is acton2014

Look forward to hearing fromm any of you and getting to know you better and have some fun together

Brian

Old 02-11-2015, 11:49 AM   #6
wants2try
Experienced

id like that

Old 02-13-2015, 03:36 AM   #7
Niko408
Really Experienced

I too am looking for something online. I'm a younger 20's bi guy. I'm open to anything and any discussion. However, just coming across and telling me you want online sex before I even get to know you won't score you any points.

Old 02-13-2015, 10:51 AM   #8
wishywashy
Literotica Guru

Boyfriend maybe lover ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexierica View Post
also a married male bi and crossdresser. would love to be someones boyfriend and maybe have some fun on line
You offering. That is great. Got my other part of mine's attention.

Old 02-13-2015, 12:35 PM   #9
shelbakk
Really Really Experienced

Smile Me! Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexierica View Post
Can I be your boyfriend!?

Old 02-13-2015, 02:56 PM   #10
michio
Virgin

Smile

message me!!

Old 02-14-2015, 08:32 AM   #11
Rigger287
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I agree wholeheartedly. Same goes for me too - except I'm 66! Pms welcome.

Old 02-15-2015, 09:52 PM   #12
SissyAndi
Virgin

Smile Cross dresser From NC

48 cd from western NC, would love to have a younger online boyfriend who is demanding and forcefull. I would love to hear all of your deep dark fantasies.

Old 02-16-2015, 04:48 AM   #13
bottomshooter
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I am very interested. If I am reading you correctly, you want to have an on-line gay love affair. If that is what you are looking for, so am I. The gay fantasies that I cum most to are love affair fantasies where we are both married but, outside of our wives, are "monogamous" with each other. We say romantic and lovey things we would normally say to our wives. I love the idea of occasional phone sex and the possibility of vid exciting. I am late 40s and in great shape. I am married but my on-line life is 100% gay. Let me know if i hit the mark.

I am into many different things but I am not into incest, peeing, or violent beatings -- BDSM is another matter

My favorite is mad love affair with a married man where I am usually the bottom. Lately, I've been really getting into crossdressers where I am usually the top. Not too much into quick fucks as I love the idea of a relationship. I love the idea gay orgies. I also love the idea of big cocks. I've used a few big dildos and OMFG the orgasm that resulted but I was sore. I also love the idea of my tongue in a tight ass

Old 02-19-2015, 08:05 AM   #14
sandles_nosocks
Literotica Guru

Interesting. Hmmmm

Old 02-20-2015, 05:32 PM   #15
Vathris
Virgin

This is an interesting idea. I'm a bi-mwm, 45, 6', 200, muscular and masculine, ultra discreet. Total bottom here, submissive with the right guy. I enjoy guys older than myself, can get into a wide variety of things.

My YIM screen name is bhg9h if you'd like to get in touch with me.

Old 02-20-2015, 11:25 PM   #16
sissypetey
Virgin

i'm looking for a top.... anyone interested?

Old 02-21-2015, 07:13 PM   #17
analogmatt
Virgin

I love this idea. It's so hard sometime to find to have regular chats with, real life can be very complicated. It would be nice to find an online relationship.

m/35/UK, good physical shape. Bi, married, wife knows.

Very few taboo's, love subs and crossdressers.

Please come say hi and we can chat, and maybe hit it off.

Old 02-21-2015, 07:28 PM   #18
LoftyCraig
Really Experienced

Quote:
id luv an online cyber bud

Old 02-21-2015, 07:30 PM   #19
LoftyCraig
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishywashy View Post
You and I are in the same boat . I ,myself crave for a younger man than myself being 59 yrs. old. Would you be interested in getting into a relationship with me. I'll tell you more about oneself once I know. TY for reading this and let us see if we can get something started.
im a lil older than u, id be interested in u

Old 02-23-2015, 06:53 AM   #20
hdouble91
Really Experienced

23yr bi also married and wouldn't mind having an online boyfriend I just can't text or call that's my only restriction I think I might be the youngest here lol

Old 02-24-2015, 06:46 PM   #21
Rigger287
Literotica Guru

Anyone interested in older guys like me? I am 66 and like to cross dress.

Old 02-24-2015, 11:39 PM   #22
thickguy555
Virgin

32/m/ky

32/m/ky here, been looking for something steady (not someone who logs on once a month, wants to cum and run). I can do chat, email, voice, web, eventually phone. I'm on yahoo mostly, same name as here. IM if interested. I like all ages, just interested in an open serious guy. Vers here, but open to all.

Old 02-28-2015, 05:06 PM   #23
PantySissy89
Virgin

Red face

25yo crossdressing sissy here looking for a regular online boyfriend, Available to any dom who knows how to use a sissy slut like me. PM me anytime.

Old 03-01-2015, 12:31 AM   #24
Bamaguy1
Virgin

36/wm/Alabama

Im looking for a man online as well. I can't txt or call but messaging here would be great!!! Private message me if you're interested

Old 03-02-2015, 07:27 PM   #25
LoftyCraig
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigger287 View Post
Anyone interested in older guys like me? I am 66 and like to cross dress.
hi rigger im a lil older but wld luv to chat