Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 09-22-2014, 12:46 PM   #1
Erica88
Literotica Guru

New model (Closed for michelangelo100)

Erica, 19 years, brown hairs, brown eyes, 5'9, D cup

Money... it always seemed to be an issue for Erica, although not as much as it was to some people. Her parents paid for almost everything: clothes, university, computer. She had a sheltered life because of her parents who wanted her to focus fully on her study and not to bother with working.

But of course she needed money to pay for going out, sexy lingerie and all other things she couldn't tell her parents about. It was a problem she often spoke about with her friends.

- "Well, you can always model some clothes."

Her friend Kasumi suggested some day.

- "I do it, the pay is good and it is only a few hours when you want it, so your parents wouldn't have to know. And you have the body for it."

Kasumi was very hot herself, so coming from her the words really were a compliment. Erica gave it some thought and nodded to her friend, that could very well be a good solution to her issue.

It was only a few days later that she rang the bell at some large house in the richer part of town. She was nervous as this would her first time modelling but the pay would be extremely well.

Old 09-22-2014, 01:12 PM   #2
michelangelo100
Really Experienced

Paolo mixed Latin American and Greek background,36, photographer, has long hair and a beard

Paolo had been looking forward to a day off. A chance to check his cameras and maybe do some prints of his personal art photographs. Portraits and landscapes, quite different from his professional fashion work
The call come through early in the morning. An emergency, a crisis. A bikini website needed these shots immediately for its catalogue. It was always a crisis in this business. They asked him if he minded using his own place as a location. There wasn't time to find another.

They were sending a new model, Erica. She was new, not very and experienced they told him, but looks great. What did inexperience matter? All she had to do was models some bikinis. She would bring them with her. She could do hr own make up. There wasn't time to find a stylist.

"Make sure you use the pool. Get some shots of her in the pool."

The doorbell rang. No doubt this would be the model Erica.

Paolo went to open the door.

Old 09-22-2014, 01:28 PM   #3
Erica88
Literotica Guru

Erica was a bit nervous about being here alone. She very much had wished her friend Kasumi could have joined but she had been busy and of course she hadn't told her parents anything. Patiently she waited after ringing the doorbell, trying to keep her breathing under control.

- "Hi... I am Erica..."

She said to the man that opened the door, blushing a bit at how well her nerves showed through in her voice. She was dressed in a simple green dress that was very suited for the hot summer weather and would be easily removed to put on the clothes she had to model.

Old 09-22-2014, 02:15 PM   #4
michelangelo100
Really Experienced

Paolo opened the door.

Well, she was certainly pretty, no doubt about that. And more than pretty, truly beautiful, with a sparkling if slightly nervous smile. Soft brown hair and beautiful brown eyes and a sensational body.

She was wearing a light green summer dress which accentuated her curvy body. the deep cleavage showed off her magnificent breasts and it looked to him as if she was wearing no bra. Pointed nipples pressed against the green fabric.

The dress was short and showed off her long, shapely strong legs., hmmm Thought Paolo, this may turn out to be more fun than cleaning my camera is after all.

He took her hand and smiled at her."you must be Erica"

Uh huh, she held up her bag. I've bought all the costumes.

Great. come in.

He ushered her in and closed the door behind them. She walked into the room and saw the magnificent view thu his plate glass windows out to the blue sea

He too had a magnificent view because the light shining through her flimsy summer dress made it completely transparent and he could see the outline of her legs and her ass and it was clear she was wearing no panties.

Old 09-22-2014, 02:21 PM   #5
Erica88
Literotica Guru

Kasumi had told her that underwear would only be annoying for this shoot with all the changing and 9 out of 10 times she would lose her underwear among the other clothes. It was not the first time she was going commando, but this time it felt very different knowing she would undress for this man soon. The previous day Kasumi had made her pussy completely smooth and her flesh still felt very sensitive so no panties might be best for that reason as well.

She went inside and looked around, nervously biting a bit on her lower lip while he stood behind her.

- "So... eh... what do I.. eh... do? Sorry.. this is my first time."

She said and turned to him, blushing as she realized he checked her out but understanding that was only for the shoot.

Old 09-22-2014, 02:46 PM   #6
michelangelo100
Really Experienced

She was clearly quite nervous. Palo didn't mind this. It was kind of charming. There was something extremely attractive about her freshness and her vulnerability. My God, thought Paolo, I could really fall for this one.

Where do we go to do the shoot? The nervous girl asked. Where will I change and all that? do you want me to get changed now?

Let's not worry about that for a moment, said Paolo. Let's sit down and relax and get to know each other a bit. The whole secret of any shoot is if there is good communication between the model and the photographer. Would you like a drink? I was going to open some champagne
''
sure I like champagne.

Paolo motioned for her to sit on the couch which she did. He could not help noticing how nervous she was. She was clearly nervous that she was wearing this skimpy summer dress that exposed so much of her body. She kept pulling her dress down as if modestly. All Paolo could think was that under that dress she was completely naked and how futile wewre her efforts to concealk her desirablity.

'I hear you haven't been doing this for very well long.

No, I just started, to earn some extra money you know.

enjoying it so far?

She blushed, I have to confess this is my first assignment.

Paolo was filled with an unbearable longing to walk across to where she was sitting, to kneel in front of her, put his hands on her knees and spread her legs apart to reveal what he was sure would be the prettiest and mist succulent of pussies,

don't worry about a thing, he said. I will guide you through it. all you have to do is relax.

Last edited by michelangelo100 : 09-22-2014 at 02:53 PM.

Old 09-22-2014, 03:18 PM   #7
Erica88
Literotica Guru

The dress was not the only reason Erica was nervous... she had never been completely naked around a man. Her friend Kasumi was the only one that had seen her naked, when they were tanning topless or completely naked and yesterday with the shaving of her pussy. Hopefully there would be a place she could change away from his eyes.

When she got the glass of champagne, it was empty before she even sat down on the couch, another clear sign of her nerves. She never drank too much... too worried her parents would find out she drank at all.

Old 09-22-2014, 03:29 PM   #8
michelangelo100
Really Experienced

There was something really delightful about this girl. So fresh, so young, so natural. Her shyness and vulnerability was attractive, charming. Paolo wondered if her inexperience is a model transferred to other areas of her life as well. She seemed so innocent. She might go around without her panties on but there was something so innocent about her at the same time.

So all I have to do is relax, she said, giggling a little bit. I'm feeling more relaxed already actually. I think this champagne is relaxing me. Could I have another glass?

Paolo poured her another glass and she went on to say, "I want to do really well at this. So please tell me what you want me to do and I will do it. I always like to do really well at everything I do and I also really need the money from this. So please don't be afraid to order me about tell me what to do.

the sweet earnestness with which she made This entreaty was deeply appealing. And it was clear she was becoming more relaxed. As she spoke these words she sat up on the sofa and leaned forward. She became more careless of her body, no longer so constrained and self-conscious. Her dress rode up revealing her beautiful thighs and as she leaned forward and a lot more of her beautiful breasts was revealed to Paola

oh fuck, i want her, paolo thought. i want her already even before we've begin the shoot. oh goid i am so aroused, I would like to go over there now and push her back on the sofa push that dress up to her waist, and pull her tits out of it, Grab hold of her ankles and lift and spread her legs and penetrate her to the hilt.

anyway this shouldn't be too difficult for me, the sweet girl continued, just wearing bikinis and splashing about in your pool. they told me I would get to go in the pool. I cant wait to try them on,

Tell me about yourself, said Paolo. What you do apart from modelling?

I'm a student. I go to uni.

Boyfriend?

mmmm. we've been going out since high school.

Good relationship?

There was a moment's hesitation. A frown or shadow passed across her face

You don't seem quite sure Paolo said

Last edited by michelangelo100 : 09-22-2014 at 03:45 PM.

Old 09-22-2014, 03:57 PM   #9
Erica88
Literotica Guru

Erica was happy they talked a bit and found that the champagne helped her nerves as well. She hated the silly giggles that escaped her from nerves and the drink, he must think of her as some silly young girl. She answered his questions shortly, her nerves still shining through as among her friends she never knew how to stay quiet.

When the subject of boyfriend came up she was even more quiet. Mark was her boyfriend to her standards but he was very much ready to spend the night with her... but there was no way her parents would have that happen... not any time soon.

- "The usual struggles at times... there isn't much time for us to be together with a busy study and me living with my parents still."

Old 09-22-2014, 04:55 PM   #10
michelangelo100
Really Experienced

oh well nice to chat, but we better get started, Paolo said. you can change in there... Indicating the bathroom.

Erica went into the bathroom carrying her bag with the garments she was to model. She slid her dress over her head and she was completely naked except for her pumps For a moment she admired her beautiful body in the long mirror. her big breasts, her flat belly, her lovely plump mount with its sweet little slit, her long and shapely legs.

I have got a beautiful body she said, to herself, to give her self-confidence. I can do this. I will be good at this. This man is very kind and nice and he will help me. All I have to do is be my natural self and try hard and do what he tells me and everything will be alright.

She reached into the bag to draw out a bikini, but instead drew out a G string. She searched through the bag and could not find a proper bikini at all. All the items were extremely brief. Not anything a girl could wear on the beach. She felt flustered and confused. She must've picked up the wrong bag

Paolo, she said she put her head around the bathroom door. There are no bikinis in this bag. I must've picked up the wrong bag. Everything in here is some kind of sexy undies or something. Very very brief.

They are what you will be modelling, Paolo said. Didn't anyone tell you. You are modelling highly erotic swimwear. Micro bikinis not regular bikinis
Paolo, I couldn't possibly wear these. My boyfriend will kill me. He doesn't like me modelling at all and he would kill me if I modelled something like this. Because I was told these photos would be posted on the company's website. Oh, Paolo, I couldn't let myself be put up on the Internet dressed oor rather undressed like this.

Silly girl, you can't back out of this now. This shoot absolutely has to be done today. The shots have to be up on the net tomorrow. Where is your professionalism? If you don't go through with this shoot, if you let everyone down now, you'll never get another job as a model.

Paolo needed to be firm with her but his heart melted as he saw the tears in her beautiful brown eyes. All, Paolo Paolo, I couldn't let myself be photographed like this.

Look, go through the bag and find the costume that you feel most comfortable with and will do some shots with that and will to see how it all goes.

She went back into the bathroom and went more carefully through the bag and she found the garment that she felt would cover her the most. It was kind of like a one-piece swimsuit although awfully brief at the back with just a string going between her Botox leaving her bottom completely bare.

That she had to do it. She put it on., Oooh, it was so tight. It was a size too small for her and the string which went between her legs slipped in between her pussy lips and her lips closed over it oh my god she thought, if I wore this on the beach people would see between my legs and it would look like I was wearing nothing at all.

Gathering all her courage, she opened the bathroom door and said to Paolo, well, will I do?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nixxxe_microbikini_04.jpg (60.9 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by michelangelo100 : 09-22-2014 at 05:19 PM.

Old 09-22-2014, 05:25 PM   #11
michelangelo100
Really Experienced

you will more than do, said Paulo, you look great. show me the back view.

the innocent girl blushed. oh must I? its terribly rudeI am not covered at all. My whole bottom is completely bare. There's just a string running between my cheeks which doesn't cover me at all. You won't be photographing my bottom like this will you?

Erica, you have to bite the bullet. You have to commit to this or not. Of course I will be photographing your ass. now turn around and show me how you look.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nixxxe_microbikini_02.jpg (60.8 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by michelangelo100 : 09-22-2014 at 05:28 PM.

Old 09-22-2014, 05:44 PM   #12
michelangelo100
Really Experienced

xxxxx

Last edited by michelangelo100 : 09-23-2014 at 12:06 AM. Reason: repeat

Old 09-22-2014, 05:50 PM   #13
michelangelo100
Really Experienced

oh lord, I am so exposed, no man has ever seen me dressed in such a provocative way.

oh look she said, (noticing for the first time)...its completely transparent, you can see everything, my breasts and my nipples even and its cutting into my crotch so tight, you can see my, my, my, watcha call it, my camel toe.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg xxx nixxxe_microbikini_03 c.jpg (55.8 KB, 13 views)

Old 09-24-2014, 03:12 PM   #14
Erica88
Literotica Guru

Erica was scared, blushing terribly... but at the same time her body was getting aroused by the way her body was shown off to the world. Of course right now that was just Paulo, but the idea that more people would see the pictures.... It was so naughty and if her parents and boyfriend found out she was in a lot of trouble, but her pussy grew wet with the feelings going through her body.

The blush grew worse as there was absolutely no way to hide what she was feeling and the little thing that covered her pussy only grew more transparent. Hopefully Paulo wouldn't be offended or upset

Old 09-24-2014, 09:49 PM   #15
michelangelo100
Really Experienced

Her whole body blushed, not just her face, her whole body... It was most becoming and most arousing.

And did I sense some change in the atmosphere. Was it possible she was beginning to feel what I have been feeling for some time. That is intense desire for sex with her. I had to have this young model.

And now was it possible she was beginning to be aroused. Was she feeling those first tingles of desire or she already imagining herself in the throes of sexual passion. Her legs spread? Pussy exposed and open begging to be thrust into.

I was sure it was not just my imagination. This young lady was beginning to feel desire.

The tiny little triangle that was supposed to cover the slit on her mount was completely transparent. Everything was outlined.i had to have her now.

Old 09-25-2014, 05:08 AM   #16
Erica88
Literotica Guru

Erica only knew her fingers... and one time she had felt Mark's fingers rubbing on her pussy... but the arousal she felt now was much stronger than anything she had felt. She spread her legs even further for Paulo... for the camera.

She felt like a slut for this pose... and for the need she felt to rub herself, there. And to play with her breasts. If she did it and he made pictures of it... gods... it should revolt her, disgust her... but the idea only made her more aroused.

She started to squirm in lust, ruining any pictures Paulo wanted to make

Old 09-25-2014, 05:39 AM   #17
michelangelo100
Really Experienced

Wow, this model was really coming alive. She was losing her inhibitions.

I saw her opening her legs wider and wider, pussy was completely bare except for a thin string running between her lips.

She touched and caressed her own breasts provocatively. her nipples were erectt and pointed

Oh fuck, I want to do this girl, do her like she's never been done before.

In fact I recalled she never has been done. Some pussy of a boyfriend hasn't yet managed to do her

The thought of taking her virgin cherry inflamed my last. She had the prettiest most exquisite pussy I'd ever seen so charmingly opened fully to my view.

She was squirming which made it harder to take the photos, but it looked to me like it was time to forget about the photos.

i know there is a filrthy little slut in this girl just waiting to be awakened, little miss butter wouldn't melt ion my mouth is going to love feeling like a dirty little whore by the time I finish with her. I know she's got the talent. it juts needs igniting.

Old 09-25-2014, 02:36 PM   #18
Erica88
Literotica Guru

Erica didn't know what came over her and embarrassed she removed her hand from her breast. Her breast and nipple were now even more exposed to sight and her pussy was soaking wet.

- "I am... sorry... I don't know..."

She tried to apologize, but something in his look made her even more nervous... and more aroused

Old 09-25-2014, 08:36 PM   #19
michelangelo100
Really Experienced

in all my life I never felt my cock so strong, so wanting, so hard

there was something about this girl that really made me want to fuck her..the combination of her shyness and her beauty

I had a strong feeling she was ripe for it....all it needed was a touch

I approached her where she sat on the couch and looking deeply into her eyes I bent forward to kiss...a passionate kiss my tongue going deep into her mouth...I felt her respond

as I was kissing her my right hand slipped down and cupped her breast...my thumb brushed her nipple and I felt her body shake and heard her moan

I knelt down in front of her...my body positioned between her widespread legs...oh god what bliss it was to look at her cunt...a perfectly shaped pink teen pussy...absolutely smooth and perfectly shaped...

I pulled down the string bikini...she lifted her ass obligingly to enable me to get it off

and there was her cunt now perfectly nude, perfectly exposed..

I put my hands on her knees and forced her legs even further apart...and buried my face in her crotch...the fragrance of her cunt was intoxicating and glistening with the flow of her inner wetness

OH little slut, little slut, beautiful little model slut...I worship you, I murmured

'yes yes she said, I am your little slut. Oh fuck I always wanted to get turned on like this...to feel like a little slut...to show my cunt to a guy I like...to have my cunt licked...oh fuck keep doing it...make me your little slut slave withy our tongue....oh yes yes, there, anywhere...lick me everywhere...your little model slut loves it...wait a minute...let me shift my position a little"

with her legs still spread she lifted her feet from the floor and put them on the edge of the couch...the effect of this was to open her cunt wider and thrust it forward and it also exposed her quivering anus

she looked at me and said, "yes yes yes, you know what I want, do it do it do it, kiss me EVERYWHERE. do it do it"

she seized my head between her hands and forced my face between her legs...she wriggled and shifted until my tongue was precisely positioned over the tight, trembling little place she wanted to have kissed

oh fuck she said, I have always wanted this...I have dreamed and fantasised about it...you like to do it don't you...to lick my naughty hole"

Last edited by michelangelo100 : 09-25-2014 at 11:48 PM.

Old 09-26-2014, 06:09 PM   #20
Erica88
Literotica Guru

The lust was taking Erica over, especially when Paulo kissed her and started to touch her. From the first touch, she knew she needed... and wanted... more. She gasped when she heard him call her a slut, but she knew she was one. At least right now she was one for him... willing to fuck anyone... anything... any way...

It was so extremely arousing to be touched like no one had touched her ever, to feel like no one had been able to make her feel. Dirty fantasies washed over her... and dirty words left her mouth as if she had never done anything else.

She screamed when he licked her rosebud and she looked at him with fire in her eyes.

- "Fuck me... cum over me... and make pictures of it...."

Old 09-27-2014, 07:42 PM   #21
michelangelo100
Really Experienced

Oh, Erica, Erica, I murmured as I bent over her, whispering in her ear. I think I'm in love with your baby.

Mmmmm, sweetheart, let yourself feel it. Love me, fuck me.. I am yours baby. Totally, physically, emotionally, every way.

What about the boyfriend?

Never mention him to me again. He's gone, he's finished. He's past tense. I'm a vacant lot come and occupy me. The "vacant" sign is up. I'm an empty country waiting to be invaded. If you are looking for a girlfriend Paolo here I am. Oh and by the way I hope you can give me a good reference for this model job, and you're going to give me lots more work.

Why you little vixen, I think you are only doing this to get more work
Well, I'm not only doing it for that... And gave me a cheeky smile. Oh God I loved it when you lick my pucker she said. Every time we fuck you have to do that to me, put that big wet tongue on me and in me

Oh, so we are going to be doing this again,, are we? I asked

Betcha ass baby. We can do this plenty. You have called forth my inner slut. Now shut up, stop talking and fuck me. Put that big thing in me. Use me. Fill me. Stretch me. Make me your slave. Make me your fuck doll. Let me never forget this, my first fuck. the first time a man's cock has been inside me. I'm ripe for it bby, I'm ready for it bby, I'm open for it. See how wet my cunt is and I am holding my lips open for the head of your cock.

Last edited by michelangelo100 : 09-27-2014 at 07:45 PM.

Old 09-28-2014, 02:09 PM   #22
Erica88
Literotica Guru

Paulo made her feel so very different than any guy had ever made her feel and the camera only added to that feeling. She wanted to be a dirty girl... a slut... she wanted to get fucked... in all her holes and she was sure that Paulo would do that.

- "Make pictures of me after you fuck me... of my holes full of your seed... of my face dripping... of my breasts marked by your hands..."

she begged him and tried to open her legs even wider for him

Old 09-28-2014, 05:12 PM   #23
michelangelo100
Really Experienced

Yes, little slut Erica, spread your legs for me.. Show me everything you've got. Show me that cunt that pussy, that slit, that gash. I love to look at it. I love to photograph it. Especially when it's like this. So open, so wet. Your pussy has opened up like a flower, a flesh flower, a fresh flesh flower with with its own unique fragrance. You show it to me little slut. You know you get as much excitement from showing it to me as I get from looking at it. Look at how wet it's getting. It's getting all wet. But I don't think you've opened your legs as wide as you really can open them. Let's see how really wide your legs will spread.

With that, I took hold of her knees and forced her legs as wide apart as they would go
Oh yes, the juicy little model slut said, force me, force me, force my legs apart. Make me your whore. Dominate me. I want to be your cunt. I want you to know that I'm going to always be available for you to fuck me. mmmm, force me, overpower me, make all my fantasies of being overpowered by a masterful man come true. The great thing about you Paolo is that no doubt you have fucked so many first-class women you are totally confident.

It's true that I have fucked a lot beautiful women, models that most men can only dream about, but there's something special about you Erica. I think can have your name tattooed on the shaft of my cock.

oooh, won't that hurt. Remember I own this thing now. I don't want my boy getting hurt.

With that, she took my shaft in her hand, and ran her hand up and down it gently saying, ooh no, we mustn't let you get hurt. And then bent down to give the head a little kiss.

oooh, She said, he just got a whole lot bigger since I took him in hand. He swelled right up. ooooh, fuck, he is so hard. mmmm, Oh and he's gone scarlet in his head is purple. whatever could have made that happen?

Oh well I am prepared to put up with the pain because of the sexy idea of it. If you would do the same. On your Mons I would like to get tattooed "Paulo's cunt" with an arrow pointing down to the start of your little slit.

Yes baby, I am your dirty little slit/slut. This slut's slit is your slit.

Photo caption to one of the photos from the first Paulo Erica photo shoot. Young fresh innocent looking teen model Erica, shows her pussy for Paulo and the camera. She says, I derived intense sexual pleasure from this. It was so exciting to know I was showing everything I'd got. It made me feel like such a little whore, such a little slut. Here I am, showing my cunt, and finding it intensely sexually exciting to do so. on, and look, you can see my sweet little baby tight anus peeping out as well.

I was so turned on by doing this. In a way, I was innocent up until the time of this photo shoot, but in another way a filthy little slut had always been in there wanting to get out. As soon as she saw the door to freedom was open a crack, she rushed through it.

What I feel like when I am doing a shot like this is my body is saying to guys, come and fuck me. I am so beautiful aren't I. You want me so much. You're cock is so aching for me. You're cock is so swollen for me. You worship my cunt don't you. You love it don't you. You want it so bad. To smell it, to taste it, to put your tongue inside my lips. You want to touch it, and stroke it, and squeeze my clit, and put your fingers inside me. And my exposed cunt is saying all this for you. You can have me. You can fuck me. I am totally willing. I want it to. I want you inside me. I want you fucking me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg xx 1026_cc-arton-15074.jpg (46.4 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by michelangelo100 : 09-28-2014 at 05:38 PM.

Old 09-28-2014, 06:07 PM   #24
michelangelo100
Really Experienced

Erica writes more about her feelings when she is posing for photographs. She writes..." This is one of my favourite shots from that first shoot that Paulo and I did. As any of you who have read the story that Paulo and I wrote about it will know I was feeling quite shy and apprehensive.

It was my first shoot after all and I did not know this man, the photographer. Then there was the embarrassment that I thought I was gonna do a normal bikini shoot which would not have been too bad, but instead I had to wear all these incredibly sexy, revealing G string beachwear that mostly did not cover me at all but just accentuated my charms. Tiny little pretend bras that didn't contain my tits at all and made my nipples stand out. Tiny tiny G strings that were just a string between my legs and up my bum crack, concealing nothing, and just making it all the more sexy and inviting.

This shot was taken by Paulo's pool and it is the first shot in which I got totally relaxed. A kind of war had been going on inside me between the nice little well bought up innocent teen and the slut who was longing to get out.

And in this photo the little slut won. Because I felt totally relaxed about this shot. The sun was so warm on my body. And I was aware that I was exposing everything to Paulo. I think that it was at that moment that I decided I would fuck Paulo before I left his house today. I was gonna give him my body. I was gonna let him be the first one to stick his thing in me.

You can see how warm and relaxed I was in the pose. I was dreaming that I was some kind of Goddess. All the men worshipped me and this is how I presented myself to them to be worshipped. I showed myself in complete and utter nakedness to my devotees. I was the sex goddess Aphrodite, the sex goddess waiting to be worshipped and fucked. that was my fantasy while this was being shot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg xx1026_cc-arton-15065.jpg (71.1 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by michelangelo100 : 09-29-2014 at 10:14 PM.