Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 05-10-2016, 09:41 AM   #1
AngelEyes1994
Really Really Experienced

"Love, Lust, And Downright Hatred" (closed)

"Love, Lust, And Downright Hatred"

Six days...

Six fucking days...

And when I use the word fucking to describe these six fucking days ... I use the word quite literally.

One month each summer for the past five years, my sister and I had hiked a section of the Desert Trail Thru-Hike, beginning at the Mexico border and heading northward toward Canada. Despite a later than normal start this year and fifty percent more total distance to cover than any summer before, this was to be our last section. It had to be: Lola graduated from university this upcoming school year and already had a Peace Corps slot waiting for her in South America. I wouldn't see her again for two, maybe three years, if she decided to come home at all.

We had always started and ended the hike alone, but sometimes one or the other of us got lucky with a male hiker along the way. (To be honest, one night last summer I got lucky with a female hiker, though I certainly didn't let Lola know that.) Lucky or not, sex had always been a one night thing, simply for the purpose of getting a little more nature out of our nature hike.

But this year ... fu-u-u-u-u-u-ck...

We were just ten days into our hike when Lola met a guy and screwed him over the top of a giant Douglas fir stump. I had to listen to her crying out and him grunting for almost an hour. Do you know how loud the sound of sex can be out in the open wilderness ... at night ... with no other sounds to mask it? And it doesn't matter how far down the trail you hike to get away from it. You still hear it.

I could have dealt with it just fine ... if it had been just that one night. But it hadn't been. Six fucking days! And by days I mean they'd been doing during the day as well as each night. I typically led my sister, simply because she knew I managed a better pace. And sometimes, I'd turn to find the wilderness behind me devoid of any other human life. If I listened long enough ... yep ... that's them. Fuck...

It was our 17th day on the trail when we arrived at a Way Station. Once upon a time there had been a small town here, surrounded by cattle ranches. Drought, depression, and Federal Government buyouts had returned the land to Mother Nature, and the remaining buildings were now maintained by the Parks Service as part of the Thru-Hike.

There wasn't much here anymore, just three decrepit buildings with solar panels on the roof of the largest one. They provided electricity to outlets for recharging cell and satellite phones and such. But the feature using electricity that caught my eye was the hot water heater ... a feet yards from a bathtub. I hadn't had a bath in over two weeks, and while Lola and I would normally have done our cleaning in the cold waters of a creek or lake, I wasn't going to let this opportunity pass.

"Why don't you two go find a place to fuck out of my hearing range," I said with obvious and building resentment, heading for the old, decrepit building, "so I can enjoy a soak in peace."

The tub was a free standing, claw foot type sitting almost in the middle of the room. It had no water supply plumbing to it, and it drained quite literally into a hole in the floor that, presumably, dumped under the building somewhere. I began to panic, thinking my bath had been a mirage ... until I found -- located behind the hot water heater -- a length of rubber hose that was long enough and obviously placed to fill the tub manually.

As I watched the water flow, I smiled with a sudden realization. I went to my pack and found the small bottle of hand soap. I dumped enough in to create some bubbles, then thought What the hell! I squirted the entire contents into the tub, and soon enough several inches of wonderful bubbles were piling up atop the water.

I checked the door to ensure that the lust birds had gone off to have their fun, then stripped and lowered myself into the suds. It wasn't nearly as warm as I would have preferred, but ... I was taking a bath in the wilds of the Central Idahoan high plateau, so what could I expect, right?

I closed my eyes and just ... soaked ... for the longest time. It was magical. I'd never even contemplated a warm bath while on the Thru-Hike, so getting to enjoy one after six agonizing days with...

Fuck...

I was trying not to think of Lola and her companion...

It was disturbing my bath...

It was disturbing my alone time...

My alone time ... naked ... in a tub of hot water...

And, of course ... my hands wandered southward. I hadn't contemplated masturbating here and now -- I'd only wanted to relax and forget them! -- but I couldn't get them out of my mind and, before I knew it, the fingers of one hand were parting the lips of my long-ignored pussy while the fingers of the other were gently massaging my swollen clit.

As my chest began to rise and fall with the building excitement, I moved one arm behind my back to support my weight and slid down further into the tub. I lifted my feet from the bubbly water and put them over the edge and seriously began massaging myself, desperate for a release from the tension that had been building since the traveling cock joined us.

I was beginning to cry softly, knowing that orgasm was more likely than not, when I looked up to find I was not alone...

I stared in anger, gritting my teeth at the interruption...

Then...

I continued...

Last edited by AngelEyes1994 : 05-10-2016 at 03:23 PM.

Old 05-10-2016, 02:21 PM   #2
silvertongue217
Literotica Guru

"A guy could get used to this"

I had lost count of how many times I had said that during my trek up and down the trail. What was supposed to be one hiking trip down the trail was now my second one. I had no wish to get back ot HER or the job waiting for me that came attached to HER not when the trail and the nature that surrounded it was causing me to have some of the best damn writing I had in almost a year.

So my phone had conveniently ran out of juice a day ago and my charger "disappeared" I had called in letting my best mate know I was fine and to pass the news on before I went MIA but other than that it had been two days since I got any contact with any one except for a few hikers passing by.

I looked at the view stretched out under me one more time before I pulled my pen and my note book out. I flipped it open flicking through the pages of ideas and pieces I wanted to right before coming to a blank page. I scribbled down a few notes and then pulled out my camera taking a picture to commit it to memory. I breathed in the air one more time before turning and making my way back down.

I knew there was a way station coming up that actually featured a bath I could use and all but ran the last few miles to get to it. I reached it in record time throwing my backpack down and running a hand through my short black hair.

"Hot bath here I come" I murmured to myself moving forward as I did however a sound reached me that caused me to frown and then smile.

The sound of two people fucking

Hooking up on the trail was fairly common especially during the beginning. I had yet to find any one my self to hook up to but heard plenty of people who managed to do so. I smirked and listened for a few seconds feeling my cock throb and reaching down to give it a few teasing jerks.

"Maybe they will provide a show for me to rub one out to" I murmured to my self heading over to the bathtub. I was so lost in my arousal that I didnt notice the woman in the bath until HER moans reached me.

I stopped taking her in. A small army of bubbles blocked her body form being shown but there was no doubt what she was doing. Her hand was furiously working and her head tipped back a moan adorning her face as she masterbated. Her legs dangled out the only exposed part of her body that was out on display.

But it was enough

She looked at me for a second before she went back to doing what she was doing, obviously not wanting to stop simply because she had an audience. I debated turning nad leaving and giving her some privacy before another much more better thought entered my mind.

"Room for one more?" I asked her pulling my shirt off revealing my tan skin. The bulge in my pants was a pretty clear indicator she wasn't the only one that was turned on either.

And that I was more than willing to help her with her current situation

Old 05-10-2016, 03:38 PM   #3
AngelEyes1994

"Room for one more?" the man asked.

I said nothing to discourage him, and -- obviously -- my continuing stimulation of myself must have seemed like a positive answer to him. He shed his shirt, revealing the figure of a man who cared about how he looked and felt. I loved a man who cared. I'd fuck an ugly face attached to a fit body long before the opposite. An ugly athlete was a much better lover than a gorgeous couch potato any day of the week.

But as he stepped up to just a few feet of the tub, I growled through my moans, "Don't!"

I was so close. I didn't need interruption. My imminent orgasm -- not the desire to fuck this stranger -- was the reason I hadn't screamed at him to get the fuck out. But ... I also realized that I'd ... I'd sort of given him the impression...

"Watch me," I demanded, my moans now soft cries as my climax came toward me quickly. "Oh God...! Just ... just ... watch me ... fuck ... watch me ... please!"

Old 05-10-2016, 03:51 PM   #4
silvertongue217
Literotica Guru

I was about to step forward when her low growl of no reached me. I paused getting ready to apologize and leave her to what she was doing when her command to watch her reached me. She wanted a audience huh? I thought a grin crossing my face as I smirked and another wicked thought crossed my mind.

Well maybe I'd give her some thing too watch back

I undid my belt dropping my pants and revealing my thick cock. I reached down running my fingers up and down it before grabbing it. I wrapped my fingers around and began to pump slowly as I watched her finger herself.

Old 05-10-2016, 04:05 PM   #5
AngelEyes1994

As I continued, the man dropped his pants and pulled out his quickly solidifying cock. It was beautiful, more so probably because ... of ... my ... current state...

My head fell back as I exploded, the euphoria erupting and surging to and through every cell of my being. I let out an orgasmic gasp ... then another ... slowly ... carefully ... easing ... my way back ... into the tub ... as my fingers continued ... to ... manipulate ... my clit...

"Watch me!" I almost screamed, my eyes closed, my chest rising and falling in gasps. My entire body was trembling as I gradually fell back into the still warm water ... twitching to the pleasure rocking me. My second command was more desperate plea, "Watch ... me ... please..."

It was a powerful, satisfying orgasm ... but not all so lengthy. I fell away from my peak too quickly, also probably due to my current state ... of masturbating before a total stranger. As I relaxed back into the relatively colder enamel of the iron tub, I opened my eyes to look at the man standing over me. He was stroking his full length as he stared at me intently.

"In here," I said softly, slowly pushing myself up until my back was against the tub where there should have been water supplying plumbing. I lifted my knees until the soles of my feet were flat on the enamel, pointed to the far end of the tub, and clarified, "On you knees. I want to watch you."

Old 05-10-2016, 04:14 PM   #6
silvertongue217
Literotica Guru

I watched her my eyes widening as a powerful orgasms rocked her body. My tongue flicked out tasting the air as my cock throbbed in response to her powerful orgasm. I groaned in pure pleasure as I continued to pump and stroke my cock enjoying the sight before me. The raw sensuality of where we were and what she was doing was enough to ramp my own areousal up causingf my legs to buckle as I rapidly stroked my cock.

Suddenly she was moving making room for me

"Your a demanding one" I say half laughing half moaning. I moved before she could say any thing else discarding the rest of my clothing as I climbed into the tub. I sank down on my knees like she asked moaning at the warm comforting water. My hand snaked back down pumping and teasing my thick cock as I arched my hips up so she could watch.

Old 05-10-2016, 05:03 PM   #7
AngelEyes1994

I'd never watched a man masturbate before ... not in person, anyway. It seemed so ... primal. Did my masturbating look different to him than his did to me? My gaze shifted back and forth between the stroking at his cock and the reaction in his face. I knew women who likes having a man cum on her body, even on her face, but I wasn't one of them. So I simply watch from my end of the tub waiting for him to reach orgasm and explode.

Old 05-10-2016, 05:09 PM   #8
silvertongue217
Literotica Guru

I jerk my cock faster and harder feeling my own release begining to biol over. I close my eyes tipping my head back and mutter a string of curses as I stroke harder and faster.

"Oh fuck oh fuck"

I five my cock one last pull letting out a loud growl. My cock twitches once twice and then explodes my cum shooting out in a nice thick load. Most of it shot into the water inches from her body but one powerful spurt shot across her left breast. I moan in pleasure sinking into the water groaning as I let my cock drain into the water.

Old 05-10-2016, 06:40 PM   #9
AngelEyes1994

I could see -- and hear -- his orgasm approaching. I became very conscious of the aim of his cock and became concerned ... just in time to hear him release a grunt of satisfaction and launch a huge, trailing wad of cum directly at me. It splashed upon my breast as my mouth opened in a combination of shock and dismay.

I don't know why I so disliked having a man's load shot all over me. Maybe it went back to my pre-birth control days in high school days when my first lover and I practiced withdrawal ... which, of course, is about as reliable at preventing conception as not fucking at all. But hell, we didn't know, so time and time again he pulled out as he ejaculated, spurting all over himself, my bed, his back car seat, and -- worst of all -- me!

As I watched the stranger before me sink down into the tub, I splashed the soapy water all about my chest to rid myself of his seed, then stood up and stepped out. The hose was still laid out near the tub. I turned on the nozzle, let the colder water in the length spray out on the concrete floor, then -- when the hotter water arrived -- rinsed the soapy water off me. I turned this way and that, letting him see all of me.

I looked damn fine. I knew that. I didn't need some strange man to tell me so. But, it was still nice to show off my fit, tanned, shapely form and see what kind of reaction I got.

After I was well rinsed, I moved back closer to the tub, closed the nozzle, and dropped the hose. I leaned slowly over the man as if about to kiss him, but stopped short. I instead said softly, "That was fun."

And then I turned, stepped into my boots, grabbed the rest of my clothes -- and all of his! -- and sprinted out of the building laughing wildly.

Old 05-10-2016, 07:53 PM   #10
silvertongue217
Literotica Guru

I was basking in my after glow when she made her move

She went as if to kiss me and I eagerly moved up my eyes closed ready to kiss her back. Instead i felt the rush of water as she left. I opened my eyes getting a taste of her body and biting back a moan. She washed off her body and leaned down as if to kiss me again.

Then she was gone

"Hey!" I shouted watching as she scooped up my clothes and rushed off. I jumped out not bothering to hide my naked body as I watched this girl dissapear.

"Those are my clothes" I shouted getting out raving after her. I was so driven om getting my stuff back I forgot all about my backpack and instead raced into the forest after her

Old 05-10-2016, 08:12 PM   #11
AngelEyes1994

Although my body was just as naked as his was, I had stepped into my boots before sprinting out of the building. I reached the forest and disappeared into it before he ever got to the edge, laughing the entire way like a little girl. I'm not sure why I found it so funny. I guess in my mind I was getting even for him spurting his seed all over my chest. Of course that wasn't his fault. And of course he had had no reason to think that I wouldn't like it. To be totally honest I don't think it was so much that I didn't like it as it had just been odd to be sitting there masturbating in front of a man who also masturbated in front of me.

Once I was in the shadows of the forest though I went silent, eased my steps, took a hard left, and disappeared through the undergrowth. I ciuld still hear him behind me in the forest dealing with the fact that he was barefoot trying to catch up with me. I found a couple of thick shrubs and dropped in behind them, watching him stumble his way through the sharp rocks, pine cones, and other pain inducing objects that my boots had allowed me to ignore. It was harder than hell not to giggle again but I managed.

He came to a stop at one point and I knew he was listening for me wanting to know where I was. I waited until there was enough distance between us that I could call out without giving away my position.

"What's your name?" was all I said.

Old 05-10-2016, 08:18 PM   #12
silvertongue217
Literotica Guru

So

This shit hurt

It kept running through my mind as I crashed through the forest and tried to find this woman who had masterbated in front of me then stolen my clothes. I didn't know why I was so intent on finding her. I had more clothes in my pack and even a pair of some what okay boots.

Yet here I was

"My name?" I muttered stropping in the middle of a clearing and hearing her question "my name is lex yours?" I call trying to place her voice.

Old 05-10-2016, 08:41 PM   #13
AngelEyes1994

"Lex?" I called, my head turned ninety degrees away from him with my hand hiding my mouth in an attempt to hide my position. I turned my head the other way, asking, "Like Lex Luthor?"

I clutched our clothes tightly to my chest and crept down the hill a bit before calling out, "What are you, like, Superman's arch nemesis?"

Again, I scurried away, this time in a different direction, calling again, "What kind of a name is Lex?"

I was having far more fun than I should have been! I was in the forest ... naked ... holding a stranger's clothes hostage as I teased him. I had nearly circled him entirely, now uphill closer to the forest edge near the buildings when I caught sight of him. I rolled a rock into his tee shirt, reared back, and heaved it over the bushes to land just feet from him.

"My name is Claire," I hollered, immediately moving again before demanding, "If you want more ... you have to sing me a song. Some camp fire song ... or ... something dirty."

I giggled as I hurried through the trees ... still naked except for my boots...

Old 05-10-2016, 08:50 PM   #14
silvertongue217
Literotica Guru

I shook my head raising an eyebrow, now she was dissing my name? I wanted tp defend my name but instead I found my self laughing at the whole thing.

"I guess I am" I shouted back moving trying to get a bead on her. I fthought I had just about found her when a large rock came up n the opposite direction. I swpore thinking she was trying to beam me when I realized the rock was attached to my shirt.

"What kind of name is Claire any ways are you traveling with the doctor?" I shouted back wincing at my nerd slip up as I grabbed my shirt. I turned hearing her request for a song and pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Fine you want a song I got a song!" I shouted glaring into the trees I tool a dep breath and started tro sing the campfire song from spongebob as my !mind tried to figure out how I got involved with this girl.

Old 05-10-2016, 09:04 PM   #15
AngelEyes1994

"Oh my god..." I thought, laughing. I immediately recalled the song from my days of babysitting my older cousin's little boy. I moved again, joined in the lyrics for just enough time to alert Lex to my direction, then scurried away agajn, giggling. I told myself as he sped up the lyrics, "You're almost as crazy as he is."

When he went quit again, I complimented his skilled singing and tossed another rock ... this one inside a sock. I heard it thunk in his general direction and again quickly moved. Thirty seconds later, I called out, "Tell me why you were so willing to beat off in front of me ... and you'll get the other one."

I listened to his response as I again moved, and when he was finished, I did as I promised. As a bonus I told him, "I'm leaving your boots right here. Come'n get'em."

I left the boot sitting atop a stump, then hurried off again. I waited to see what his response would be when he located them ... and, inside one, the panties I'd been wearing.

Old 05-10-2016, 09:16 PM   #16
silvertongue217
Literotica Guru

I rolled my eyes at her question

"I could ask you why you were so willing to do the same!" I shouted back talking the sack and holding it with my shirt "I did it because you told me to and because I was fucking horny I domt know about you but I'm tired of hearing others have aggressive sex"

Oi signed in relief when she mentioned my boots and trudged off. I found them easily and picked em up noticing some thing inside of them. I reached in pulling out her panites and moaning softly.

"Is this my second runner prize?" I called sliding my boots on and sniffing her poanties "if so I got your scent now!" I call

Old 05-10-2016, 09:38 PM   #17
AngelEyes1994

At the sound of footsteps directly behind me I just about jumped out of my boots, which of course were the only item of clothing currently on my body. I spun around and there 20 feet away from me was my sister and her current plaything. They were both staring at me with wide eyes but otherwise their expressions were very different. While he was watching me with a wide hungry smile, Lola's mouth was wide open in shock as she asked, "What the hell are you doing?"

I couldn't help but laugh. I had obviously known that they were out here in the woods someplace, but I was having so much fun with Lex that I had sort of forgotten that they could probably hear everything going on and might be attracted to our little game. I quickly dropped all of the clothes, stepped out of my boots, and hurriedly donned my trousers and t-shirt. While her plaything stayed out and continued to ogle me, my sister covered the distance between us until she was just two feet in front of me, asking again, "What the hell is going on?

I hushed her with a finger to my lips telling her, "Be quiet or he'll hear you."

She stressed again, "What the hell is going on Claire? He Who?'

She looked beyond me for the male that I seemed to be indicating was present, but finding nothing looked back to me again and asked, "Why are you naked?"

Now dressed I stood tall before Lola and -- with a level of subordination I didn't often use with her -- said, "I'm not naked ... and this isn't any of your business." I pushed past my sister and started plodding down the hill. My path took me right past the man with whom she'd been making so much noise in the woods for days. I stopped right next to him, turned to look at Lola, then reached down and grasped his semi hardened package and gave it a squeeze. I look back to Lola again and -- as if claiming Lex's cock for myself, said "mine's got a bigger one."

I found the trail and circled up and around to the buildings, unsure of whether Lex would be waiting for me or -- in a spare set of pants -- escaping before being found by the crazy sister.

Old 05-10-2016, 09:44 PM   #18
silvertongue217
Literotica Guru

"Uh hello?" I say noting the woods had gotten quite

"hello!" I called again louder this time before swearing and shaking my head.

It would seem the game was over

I truged back thankful for my boots to make it some what more bearabl a walk. My mind tossed and turned the events trying to make sense of them. Who was this girl? Why had she led me around the woods then dissapeared.

And why was I still holding her panties

I reached my black pack and paused bringing her panties up. I gave them one long deep sniff turning as I did as I went to grab my spare clothes.

Instead I gave her a show

I looked at her, her panties still up to my nose before I dropped them and growled

"You ditched me in the woods so can I have my clothes back" I snapped a little angry

Last edited by silvertongue217 : 05-10-2016 at 11:26 PM.

Old 05-11-2016, 12:00 AM   #19
AngelEyes1994

My sister's chastising had crushed the joy and fun I was having with Lex. And when he caught up with me near the buildings, demanding the remainder of his clothes back, I'd had just about enough of all of these fuckers. I spun and as if pitching a fast ball slung his trousers, boxers, and over shirt at him.

"Go fuck yourself!" I snapped. I turned and stomped back up to and inside the building to gather my things. When I came out, Lex was fully dressed and staring at me. I stopped dead in my tracks and stared back for a moment. I hadn't imagined that our little game would end this way. Actually, I hadn't imagined how it would end at all. But, if I'd been asked, I would have bet it wouldn't have been this way. I drew and released a deep breath, contemplating the different directions I could take this, before finally saying in a calm voice, "It was fun, but..."

I turned and headed down the trail to find the north route out of here...

Old 05-11-2016, 12:07 AM   #20
silvertongue217
Literotica Guru

I sighed shaking my heads, a part of me wanted to just fo my separate way. This woman had stolen my clothes after masterbating with me and in front of me. Now she was stomping away acting as if I had been the jerk in this regard.

"Hey wait up" I finally said moving to join her on the trail "care to explain what all of this was about?" I asked waiving my hand at the forest as I shrugged on my backpack.

Old 05-11-2016, 08:45 AM   #21
AngelEyes1994

"No, I don't," I answered quickly, not slowing at all.

I just wanted the hell out of there ... and away from all three of them. But I only got another couple of dozen steps before I realized that I was acting like a child, and I'd already suffered that accusation enough in my life to not want to be accused of it again. I slowed, then stopped, hesitated, then turned. I studied my masturbation partner for a moment, smiling a bit in surprise as I recalled what we'd done together earlier.

"I'm not that girl," I began, nodding my head back up the hill toward the buildings. "I don't do that. At least ... not normally. It just ... happened."

I looked him up and down again, recalling what he'd looked like naked. What he'd looked like was a guy I'd like fucking me back home ... but ... not here.

"I'm not going to have sex with you," I said in a flat, emotionless tone. Then, in a bit more of an apologetic one, I said, "I'm sorry. I wasn't ... I wasn't teasing you."

Old 05-11-2016, 09:01 AM   #22
silvertongue217
Literotica Guru

I watched her studying her closely, I came to the conclusion the girl either didn't know what she wanted or some thing had chanced. She had stolen my clothes and sent me running saround in the forest after them only to turn around now and state we clearly weren't going to be having any sex. I wanted to be mad but I coiukdnt bring my self to so instead I sighed.

"Look I liked it and thought it was hot" I said pushing my fijngsrs through my hair and shaking my head "I wasn't expecting any thing but thank you for the experience"

"You know I'm looking for a walking partner if you want some company" I lied nodding at the trail seems we are headed in the right direction "