Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 07-29-2016, 06:44 PM   #1
silvertongue217
Literotica Guru

The Blind Date

Dwight pulled up to the restaurant his long fingers drumming on the steering wheel as he struggled with his nerves. The older male stepped out of the car thanking the valet who took his car and nervously pulling at his black suit jacket.

"Been a long time since I was on a date" Dwight murmured pushing a hand through his short black hair and moving into the fancy restaurant. He was eager to impress and if he was being honest spend a little of his hard earned money. At 35 Dwight was what some would call a break out success. Head of a firm he had worked hard to get where he was and at a point in his life where he could live comfortably with minimum work.

Of course there were a few sacrifices.

Dwight had already called ahead making arrangements to have a private booth in the corner for he and his blind date. He went there now sliding in and checking his watch. He was early and so he watched the room for a while his clear blue eyes sweeping past every one as he scratched idly at the five o clock shadow on his pointed chin.

"Should be here any moment" Dwight said to himself bringing up his watch again. His skin light from his Nothern heritage prickled with goosebumps as he saw the minutes counting down.

Old 07-29-2016, 09:31 PM   #2
KimaniNight
Literotica Guru

This has to be a mistake, Jasmine thought to herself as she stepped out of the cab.

Eighteen year old Jasmine Williams hadn't expected to be standing in front of Concordia, supposedly the best, and definitely the most expensive, restaurant in town. She certainly wasn't expecting to meet a blind date here. Of course, Jasmine hadn't been expecting to meet a blind date anywhere, much less the Concordia. And a blind date set up by her mother, of all people.

Jasmine's mother was an executive at one of the top public relations firms in the city. As a favor for one of their clients, Jasmine's mother had promised to set up one of their employees or interns or someone up for a blind date.

Of course, Jasmine's mother being Jasmine's mother, she had sent an email with the request and the details. Except that she hadn't sent it to Jasmine, but to Jasmine's aunt. A mistake that happened often, since Jasmine and her aunt shared the same name. But Jasmine's aunt knew the blind date couldn't be for her, because she had been steadily dating the same man for a few weeks now. Jasmine had tried to argue that her mother might not be as up to date to her sister's dating life as her aunt thought, but Jasmine's aunt convinced Jasmine that the blind date had to be for her. And considering the restaurant where they were meeting, Jasmine's aunt was sure Jasmine's blind date must be an intern with wealthy parents.

Jasmine's aunt spent the day with her niece, getting her prepared for her first dinner at the ritziest restaurant in town. And with a stranger, no less.

So Jasmine stood outside the restaurant, drawing more than one interested eye. And there was quite a bit about Jasmine to be interested in. Her long, dark straight hair, falling to the small of her back, was artfully draped over her midnight blue dress. The dress itself left Jasmine's left shoulder bare, revealed and covered an impressive bosom, narrow waist and shapely posterior and ended an inch above her knees.

Jasmine took a deep breath for courage before heading to the front door of the Concordia. The uniformed man at the front door happily opened it for her, taking in the view as Jasmine passed him and entered the restaurant.

Jasmine looked around, trying to find the young intern who was to be her date for the night. She had no idea what he would look like, but she knew he would be able to spot her. Jasmine's aunt had replied to her mother's email, describing the dress Jasmine would be wearing. Of course, Jasmine's aunt didn't tell her mother it was Jasmine was the one going on the blind date. Jasmine's aunt just assumed her sister knew. And Jasmine's mother just assumed it was her sister going on the date.

So Jasmine stood at the reservation desk, her eyes darting around, wondering when her blind date was going to come claim her.

Last edited by KimaniNight : 07-29-2016 at 09:35 PM.

Old 07-29-2016, 09:35 PM   #3
silvertongue217
Literotica Guru

Dwight was about to give up hope when he spotted her

She came in turning heads and attracting the attention of every one. He rose himself his eyes ranking up her body and taking her in before he gave a sudden jolt of surprise.

She was dark skinned some thing he hadnt been expecting. Of course he should have realized it now given the fact the person setting up the blind date said it was a relative but still he hadnt remotely been prepared for it.

"Well this is a pleasant surprise" He murmured to himself raising his hand and waiving her over.

"You must be my date?" He said holding his hand out "My name is Dwight Dwight Eisenburg"

Old 07-30-2016, 03:08 AM   #4
KimaniNight
Literotica Guru

Jasmine's eyes widened as the older white man in a corner table raised his hand and waved her over. Her first instinct was to ignore him. She was always getting hit on, and she suspected this was going to be no different. But nobody else in the dining area had approached or signaled her. Maybe the white man was her date's boss, she decided, and for some reason the date had been cancelled, and he was here to deliver the news. So, with a certain amount of hesitancy, Jasmine walked toward the guy.

When the older white man told her he was actually her date, she stepped back. "Um, I think there must be some kind of mistake," she finally managed to reply, not sure what to do about the man's extended hand. "I'm here to meet a blind date my mother set up for me. I think it's supposed to be with an intern or something." She was trying to be polite, but Jasmine didn't know how to tell the guy in front of her that, on the few dates she did go on, it was always with someone no more than three or four years older than herself. Plus, she had never actually dated a white guy.

Old 07-30-2016, 02:09 PM   #5
silvertongue217
Literotica Guru

"Unfortunately it is not a mistake" Dwight said rubbing the back of his neck and smiling at her "I am the date I always was"

He found the whole thing odd and worse people were starting to stare at them sitting up. He nodded at her to sit and took a seat himself ordering some wine from the waitress who rushed to serve them.

"I certainly wasnt expecting this either" Dwight told her eyes taking her in "Your uh mother is the owner of a dating website I am interested in investing in hence why she set up the date I had no idea.... Well I suppose I should have known why dont you stay? I have wine coming and this place is notoriously hard to get into....."

Old 07-30-2016, 06:45 PM   #6
KimaniNight
Literotica Guru

"Actually, she's an executive at a public relations firm, Silver and Wright, and I think that website is one of her clients," Jasmine corrected, taking the proffered seat so as to stop people from staring at her. "That must be why she set you up with a blind date, to try to impress you with them. I think you were supposed to be going out with my Aunt Jasmine, not me. She's your age, and real sophisticated, model looks, the entire package. I could see you being impressed with that dating web site if Aunt Jasmine had shown up."

Jasmine suddenly realized she had being talking nonstop without actually introducing herself. "Sorry, I'm Jasmine Williams, and I can't have any wine. Underage. I just turned eighteen a month ago," Jasmine confessed. "And wouldn't you rather have dinner with someone other than a kid who just graduated high school?"

Old 07-30-2016, 06:49 PM   #7
silvertongue217
Literotica Guru

"Ah I see" Dwight said as the wine was put down in front of them "I can order you a water but I dont mind not telling if you dont" He said with a wink before leaning back.

"That makes more sense however I think your downplaying your self Jasmine" Dwight said his eyes assessing her "your stunning and I have no doubt you are the full package as well I actually would love to spend the evening with you if your interested I so often dont get out and since we are here...." he said waving his hand around the restaurant.

Old 07-31-2016, 11:50 AM   #8
KimaniNight
Literotica Guru

"Actually, I think that this is one of those places that would rather not have the scandal of being caught serving to someone underage," Jasmine laughed nervously. "Sparkling water will be fine."

In truth, Jasmine really wanted to accept Dwight's offer to stay. The Concordia was one of those places she thought she might get to visit a handful of times in her life at best, like when she graduated from college or something. And there was something thrilling about being on a date without her mother knowing about it. Jasmine's mother rarely let her go out on dates anyway, and her mother always insisted on vetting her dates before Jasmine left with them. Jasmine barely contained the giggle of thinking of her mother's reaction if she knew Jasmine was on a date with a much older man, and a white one at that!

"Well, if you don't mind being seen with me," Jasmine allowed, "I'd love to stay, Mr. Eisenburg. So you're going to invest in a dating website? Are you head of an investing fund or something like that?"

Old 07-31-2016, 02:38 PM   #9
silvertongue217
Literotica Guru

"I can assure you being seen with you would be a good mark on any one" Dwight said smiling at her with a nod of her head and then leaning back to ponder her question.

"I suppose you could say that I inherited a successful business from my father and I managed to turn it into even more of a success" Dwight explained as the appetizers came "I am now looking to branch out invest more and give back and just get involved in some new things so when your mother approached me I decided I wanted to see what it was all about"

He took another sip of his wine and then began to pick at the appetizers presented for them.

"What about you darling?" He asked raising an eyebrow "I figure from what your mothers said and your age that your in college? What are you studying or your plans?"

Old 07-31-2016, 05:36 PM   #10
KimaniNight
Literotica Guru

Jasmine's cheeks turned a little red with embarrassment when Dwight said it would be a good mark to be seen with her. He was a successful man, after all, and actually not bad looking for an older guy. She felt the winds go out of her sail, however, when he called her 'darling.' She had worked as a waitress one summer, and 'darling' was the favorite epithet used by guys who wanted an excuse to slap her on the ass at least once when she was serving them.

Jasmine tried to keep the irritation out of her face and voice when she replied. "I start college this fall, Mr. Eisenburg . Aerospace engineering. I even have a full academic scholarship," she told him. "I'm hoping to go to work for NASA one day. Not as an astronaut," she said hurriedly, as this was always the favorite joke of anyone she ever told her ambitions to. "I want to be one of the people who runs a rover mission on the moon or Mars, or maybe a designer for one of the big science probes. Something like that," she said, stars visible in her eyes.

Old 07-31-2016, 05:42 PM   #11
silvertongue217
Literotica Guru

"Really" Dwight said his eyes widening a bit "I dont think I have ever been told some thing like that"

He leaned in her having his full interest now "I have to say I admire that I do not often do I meet people your age who really know what they want and set the bar high I can tell your some one who knows what she wants and does every thing to get it"

"You have no idea how refreshing some one like that is" Dwight remarked smiling "I was like you during college working hard on one front while doing every thing to advance my self on the other its damn impressive and makes you all the more beautiful in my eyes" He said raising his glass to her and taking a long sip.

Old 07-31-2016, 06:22 PM   #12
KimaniNight
Literotica Guru

Again Jasmine felt the red coming to her cheeks. She could tell that Dwight was being sincere in his compliment. "I come from a family of determined women, Mr. Eisenburg. I guess it's genetic, me being like this.

Old 07-31-2016, 06:25 PM   #13
silvertongue217
Literotica Guru

"Oh I think its you as well" Dwight remarked as the appetizers were cleared and the main course was brought.

"Still that kind of hard work and dedication combined with being on a college kid funds doesnt leave a lot of play time" Dwight said beginning to cut into his steak "Of course if you had a well off date and or boy friend who could help loosen your hair" Dwight trailed off giving her a bold wink.

Old 07-31-2016, 06:43 PM   #14
KimaniNight
Literotica Guru

"Well, like I said, Mr. Eisenberg," Jasmine said with a laugh, "I'm not in college yet. Not that I've had a lot of time for extracurricular activities," she said wanly. "As far as expenses are concerned, I took all my high school's AP courses, plus I'll be living at home, so that and the scholarship will cut down on a lot of the costs. And Mom makes a good living, so we definitely won't be hurting. Anyway, guys are a distraction and most of them can't hold their own in a conversation, or even want to. Mom tells me that'll change in a few years, so focusing strictly on college...when I do start college...isn't going to be a hardship."

Just then the waiter stopped by, asking if the two would like to order an appetizer.

Old 07-31-2016, 06:49 PM   #15
silvertongue217
Literotica Guru

"True for the most part" Dwight said waving the girl away and laughing "I think that most young men are like that"

"However" Dwight said "An older male doesnt have the same problem while I am sure you will have plenty of time to relax living with your mom I am sure you will also want to get away and enjoy your self as well It may sound forward but I am quite enjoying my self and I do like you I find my self with time on my hands more often than not and the money money I would love to spend on you and your company"

"Of course that may sound sexual and it doesnt have to be I live for good times and conversation some one I can talk to and hold a conversation with" He remarked as the main course was cleared and the waiter came back asking about dessert.

Old 07-31-2016, 06:57 PM   #16
KimaniNight
Literotica Guru

"I'll have to think about it, Mr. Eisenberg," Jasmine said, declining on anything from the dessert tray. "To be honest, I'm not looking for anyone to spend money on me. Admittedly, I don't come from the money you have," she said, "But we're definitely not hurting."

Jasmine asked the waiter if he could order her a taxi, but he told her there was a stand just across the street, and a vehicle would be waiting when she got outside.

"Thank you for dinner, Mr Eisenberg," Jasmine said as she stood up to make her exit. She wrote down her email address and handed it do him. "Maybe we can chat or do something some time."

Old 07-31-2016, 06:59 PM   #17
silvertongue217
Literotica Guru

Dwight took her email flipping it over and then rising to go after her.

"Maybe saying spend my money was harsh" Dwight countered following her "What I mean to say is that I would like very much to see you again give you a taste of my life and good company"

He noted the cab waiting for her and waved his hands "At least allow me to give you a ride home" He remarked nodding at the expensive car the valet was bringing around for him.

Old 07-31-2016, 07:19 PM   #18
KimaniNight
Literotica Guru

"I'm fine, Mr. Eisenberg," Jasmine said, giving him the hint of a smile. "I'd probably have my own car by now, except Mom says they're more trouble than their worth when you live in the city. Write me," she asked, as she stepped into the cab. The door closed behind her as she rode off.

Old 07-31-2016, 07:22 PM   #19
silvertongue217
Literotica Guru

"If you say so" Dwight murmured watching her leave in the cab. He pulled out her email staring at it and turning it over in his hands as he made plans to write her the next day.

THREE WEEKS LATER

After exchanging emails back and forth Dwight had hinted and made it clear he wanted to see her again. So far they had been having a nice chat so much so Dwights reservations about dating the black younger girl had completely went out the window. Now he was more or less jumping at the chance to see her again!

And so he made plans coming by to the place she designated after his work day to meet her. He was dressed more casually today simple pair of boat shoes jeans and a matching blue long sleeved shirt. He let her know he was here then idled playing jazz music as he waited.

Last edited by silvertongue217 : 07-31-2016 at 08:42 PM.

Old 08-01-2016, 09:19 AM   #20
KimaniNight
Literotica Guru

Jasmine had reservations about meeting Dwight again. On one hand, she had had a good time at the Concordia, and he was good listener. Plus, she liked hearing stories of his life. On the other hand, his use of phrases like 'darling' and promising to spend money on her and saying it didn't have to be sexual had been major minuses in her internal debate about having a second date with him. And there was also the fact that Jasmine's mom would have freaked if she knew Jasmine had gone out on a date with an older man, and a white one at that.

Of course Jasmine had told her aunt about what had happened; the two decided that her mother didn't need to know the details. Jasmine's mother was happy that the sale of the dating website had gone through and had moved on to other business.

So there was no reason to see Dwight again, and every reason not to. Still, something about Dwight made Jasmine decide to see him one more time. But they wouldn't be dating, she determined. They'd just be friends hanging out.

Jasmine had told Dwight to meet her at one of her favorite coffee houses. The coffee house had a uniqueness to it, since it wasn't part of any national or regional chain. On weekend afternoons and nights, local jazz bands would play there, and it was a favorite hang out on weekend nights for people under twenty-one.

There were very few people there on a Wednesday evening, however, so it would be a good place just to sit and chat.

Jasmine had dressed in loose, comfortable jeans and an over-sized T-shirt, wearing very little makeup or jewelry. She spotted Dwight easily as she walked to the coffeehouse.

"Hey Mr. Eisenberg," she waved, "Hope you didn't have any problems finding the place."

Old 08-01-2016, 02:00 PM   #21
silvertongue217
Literotica Guru

They were meeting at a coffee house and while Dwight was waiting he ordered himself one of the fancy lattes every one was going on about. He sipped it pleasantly surprised at the taste and managed to hurriedly finish it while he was waiting for her.

She came wearing loose comfortable clothing that some how looked very very alluring and sexy on her. He cleared his throat moving past the crowds of young people gathering for the night as he moved to meet her.

"Hello Ms. Williams" Dwight said coming over and taking her hand. He brought it up kissing it before nodding at her question "I did find it I havent been hear but some of the jazz bands I follow are known to frequent it"

"Shall we go get some drinks? Or did you want to check out the band warming up first?" Dwight asked her following her in and staying close to her. There were some odd looks from every one but he ignored them instead smiling at her.

Old 08-01-2016, 04:12 PM   #22
KimaniNight
Literotica Guru

"I already ordered," Jasmine said, as a barista brought her out an ice brewed coffee and milk. Jasmine thanked the young guy, who gave Jasmine a lingering once over before heading back to behind the coffee bar.

"And we can hear the band from here," she said, finding a table along the outer wall of the coffee house, and gesturing for Dwight to take the seat on the opposite side of the table from her. "Anyway, I think we should probably talk first. Maybe set some ground rules and stuff."

Old 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM   #23
silvertongue217
Literotica Guru

"looks good" Dwight remarked ordering the same for himself and then following her. He noted the seat she was gesturing at and slid in thanking the young man when he brought him his drink.

"Ground rules huh?" Dwight said raising an eyebrow at her words "Well now you do have me curious.... Go ahead and name your terms so to speak" He said taking a sip as the jazz band started up.

Old 08-01-2016, 06:49 PM   #24
KimaniNight
Literotica Guru

"Well, the thing to understand, Mr. Eisenberg, is that we're not dating," Jasmine said, stopping to take a sip of her coffee. "We're just being friends right now. We'll talk and do stuff together, but not dating stuff. So no cute nicknames or kissing my hand or any Anthony Weiner or Brett Favre stuff. Maybe it'll turn into dating, but I don't know. To be honest, I'd never thought I'd be hanging out with a white guy twice my age, but here we are." Jasmine shrugged. "So we're friends hanging out and getting to know each other and paying our own way. Now, it might happen you can set up a day for us to do something like, I don't know, climb Cinderella's castle in Disney World or something. And I obviously won't be able to pay my share. If I do decide to go, I'm not obliged to be anything but your friend. And I can say no."

"So any problems with that?" Jasmine asked.

Old 08-01-2016, 06:57 PM   #25
silvertongue217
Literotica Guru

"For the most part yes" Dwight said raising an eyebrow at her words. He had to resist the urge to smirk in pleasure admiring the way she handled her self in the situation. He hadnt met some one who knew what she wanted to well! It was thrilling really in its own way.....

"I can do the friends thing and see where it goes" Dwight replied to her leaning back to study her "However I was raised to be a gentleman and its kind of been impressed on me to pay especially when going out with some one even if it is only as friends"

"So if you want to pay we may argue on that" Dwight replied shrugging "but other than that I understand"