Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 03-28-2017, 02:37 PM   #1
The Jeffinator
Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Galactic Intelligence Agency (OOC)

The actual name of the RP will probably change, but I'll use this as a placeholder for now.

Basically, my idea is to have a team of genetically-enhanced operatives working for a galactic version of the C.I.A., deploying on top secret missions across the worlds and moons controlled by the United Systems Federation and beyond.

My character will be the Senior Agent-in-Charge of Team Six, and your characters are his teammates or support staff back at home base. Feel free to use multiple characters if you want to do both.

My character is John Morgan, a former Space Marine who nearly died in an explosion and was left paralyzed with most of his original body blasted off. He agreed to sign up for Project Rebirth and the G.I.A. rebuilt his skeleton with artificial bones made of a nearly indestructible metallic alloy. They regrew his skin using synthetic rapid-healing flesh and pumped his veins with new blood carrying cells enhanced with nano-circuitry. They installed implants in his brain and eyes to enhance his senses, which also allows him to see a Heads-Up Display in his field of vision and access the Federation Network remotely. This system is given to all Agents so they can be in communication silently by sending thought-driven text messages back and forth.

While most other Agents use plasma rifles or blaster pistols, Morgan's artificial skeleton allows him to channel atomic energy from himself and the world around him and redistribute it as repulsor blasts from his hands or targeted lightning strikes. Basically Force Push and Force Lightning, lol.

For the story of the RP, our team begins a campaign of missions against the Ligerdine Syndicate, a huge crime organization on the outskirts of known space that is suspected of playing major hands in Federation politics.

Old 03-31-2017, 04:28 AM   #2
Aliceinchains36
Sober & Godless

Will there be a ship? And if there is a ship, will said ship need a mechanic?

Attention hating attention whore

I only give road head in a hearse

Hip like junk

I have no mouth, and I must scream

SRP profile

My BDSM test scores

Wonderland

Salem

Old 03-31-2017, 11:24 AM   #3
BRIGHTWELL
Time Walker

Sam "Two Gun" Williams

I'm in!

Bye the way, I like the GIA idea.

Human agent with two P-35 Imperial plasma pistols.

A pirate life, that's what I want, oh to be on the sea, and hear the cannons roar!

You know you have it good. When the best ass on the beach is only half as good as what you have at home!

Once I sat by the sea, lived on a river, saw the main line of commerce, dwelling in a valley far from home.

Old 03-31-2017, 09:47 PM   #4
The Jeffinator
Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Yes, the ship will need a mechanic . And Brightwell, welcome aboard as well .

Old 04-03-2017, 07:47 PM   #5
Aliceinchains36
Sober & Godless

I can't post very often anymore, but if you don't mind my sporadic schedule I'm in too

Hip like junk

SRP profile

My BDSM test scores

Wonderland

Salem

Old 04-05-2017, 04:27 AM   #6
Aliceinchains36
Sober & Godless

I got bored and made my character

Name: Maggie Laye

Sexual orientation: Bi, prefers women, especially older ones. (Also assuming there are aliens she loves aliens. Unless there aren't any in this, in which case disregard this)

Physical appearance: Maggie usually looks a bit rough. Often covered in grease, scrapes, and bruises, she looks like a mechanic, not a super model. But get her out of her jumpsuit and clean her up, and she's quite a looker. She's slim, pale, and petite, but has enough muscle to do her job. She keeps her long dark hair in a single braid most of the time.

Personality: Bubbly and happy. Maggie is almost always in a good mood. She loves to fix things, and that goes beyond ships. She'll help her crew mates in anyway she can, as long as she doesn't have to pick up a blaster. She detests violence, but understands it is sometimes needed for the greater good.

History: Maggie grew up with her father in his workshop. He was a mechanic, and Maggie could fix a ship's engine before she could read. Her life was simple but happy, until her father was killed by an explosion in his workshop. Maggie was forced to move in with her mother, and neither one was happy about that. Maggie spent her teenage years with her cruel and neglectful mother, and like many teens in her position, she turned to crime. She joined an illegal drag-racing circuit, fixing up racers ships for cash and drugs. She was eventually recruited to a chop shop, but kept to the drag racing too. At 16 she was caught by the authorities and spent six months in prison. But due to her testimony on the chop shop, and agreeing to work as a mechanic for the police force, she was let out early. She spent the next few years fixing and bettering police vehicles, until she was recruited to the G.I.A. After some official mechanical training (which she didn't need but enjoyed anyways), she joined the G.I.A. Engineering division. While she enjoyed inventing new ship parts (and even her own ship The GX-2900 Raptor Fighter), she decided she missed the hands on job, so transferred to a ship. She is currently awaiting her new assignment.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (24.4 KB, 0 views)

Hip like junk

SRP profile

My BDSM test scores

Wonderland

Salem

Last edited by Aliceinchains36 : 04-05-2017 at 04:29 AM.

Old 04-15-2017, 08:20 PM   #7
The Jeffinator
Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Bumped.

Old 04-18-2017, 07:01 AM   #8
Aliceinchains36
Sober & Godless

I'm still interested

Hip like junk

SRP profile

My BDSM test scores

Wonderland

Salem

Old 04-18-2017, 07:08 AM   #9
El_Olvidadizo
Really Experienced

I'd be interested in this. I'm not sure what my role would be, but I'm sure that I've got some sort of character just laying around that I could use.

My SRP Profile (English)

セクシュアルロールプレーイングプロフィール (日本語)

Let's Be Forum Friends. Send Me A PM.

Seamos Amigos por Foro. Envíame Un PM.

フォーラムで友達をしましょう。PMを送けて、ね。

Team PM/Equipo de PM/チームPM

Roleplay Threads:
Los Santos Rojos (Open)

Old 04-18-2017, 04:15 PM   #10
Aliceinchains36
Sober & Godless

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Olvidadizo View Post
I'd be interested in this. I'm not sure what my role would be, but I'm sure that I've got some sort of character just laying around that I could use.
Yay! Welcome welcome! I can't wait to see what you come up with

Hip like junk

SRP profile

My BDSM test scores

Wonderland

Salem

Old 04-18-2017, 10:46 PM   #11
The Jeffinator
Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Yay! Hopefully we'll get a few more writers and then be good to go .

Old 04-20-2017, 11:51 PM   #12
The Jeffinator
Hahahahahahahaha!!!

So, what characters are you two playing? (referring to Brightwall and Olvi).

I should have the IC up this weekend. Team Six will report to OSS-1 (Orbital Satellite Station-1), which is the first of the OSS line and in orbit around Earth. Every major Federation world and moon has an OSS nearby, with the most recent being OSS-476 in the Tridaryus System.

Morgan gathers his team and support staff at the docks and they board the small warship-disguised-as-a-cargo-ship USS Shadowhawk. It is equipped with the latest cloaking technology and is one of the fastest battleships operated by the G.I.A. For our first mission, we are tasked with traveling to the Outer Worlds of the galaxy, becoming smugglers and haulers, and work as undercover agents within the Ligerdine Syndicate.

The Syndicate is headed by Cornelius Ligerdine, the richest and most powerful crime boss outside of Federation space. He controls a network of drugs, gambling, slavery, prostitution and many other criminal activities spread across several dozen non-Federation systems. There are rumors floating around that he has alliances with a number of corporate executives and corrupt politicians in the Federation Congress. Our mission is to find out of those rumors hold any merit.

Old 04-21-2017, 01:30 AM   #13
BRIGHTWELL
Time Walker

Sam "Two Gun" Williams

Name: Sam Williams
Job: On ship-Navigator Off Ship-Bounty Hunter
Height: 6'2'"
Weight: 195
Hair:Sandy in a longish Military style.
Eyes:Hazel
Species:Human
Race: White
Nationality: Anglo-American

Education: Primary School: PS 204 New England Public School System
Trade School: New England Tech- Boston
Secondary School: Lexington School of Intergalactic Studies

Military: Basic Training: Space port Java (Canis Major)
First Posting: Omicron Squadron
Advanced Training: Traidian School of Navigation
Combat action: 3rd battle of Helio-(ship) USS Thomas Gilbert
Trapian Crisis-(Ship) USS William Jackson- Legion of Merit Award
Walbus Border War (Field Section Leader) Picked up Nick name " Two Gun"

A pirate life, that's what I want, oh to be on the sea, and hear the cannons roar!

You know you have it good. When the best ass on the beach is only half as good as what you have at home!

Once I sat by the sea, lived on a river, saw the main line of commerce, dwelling in a valley far from home.

Old 04-21-2017, 09:17 AM   #14
El_Olvidadizo
Really Experienced

So, uh, here's a basic character sheet thing. It's been a long time since I've played a medic, and I wish to enjoy that role again.

「人体は何方もきっちり弱くて印象的に線が太い。❲The human body is both precisely delicate and impressively hardy.〕」

Given Name: 剣蔵 (Kenzou, goes by "Ken")

Surname: 丹精 (Nisei)

Ethnicity: East Asian/White

Height: 5'10

Weight: 135 lbs

Hair Color: Black, worn fairly short.

Eye Color: Grey

Profession: Combat Medic

Languages: Japanese (Primary), English (Secondary)

Personality: Not exactly an example of shining "bedside manner". He has developed a rather dry, sarcastic sense of humor to deal with the gory aspects of his job. At times he can come across as downright cold or cruel. He's aware of this, but not bothered by it. He's highly intelligent, and at times manipulative.

My SRP Profile (English)

フォーラムで友達をしましょう。PMを送けて、ね。

Roleplay Threads:
Los Santos Rojos (Open)

Last edited by El_Olvidadizo : 04-23-2017 at 07:25 AM.

Old 04-22-2017, 12:09 AM   #15
The Jeffinator
Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Senior Special Agent John Morgan

Full Name: Jonathan Howard Morgan
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 6'1
Profession: Senior Special Agent and Operational Leader of Team Six
Languages: English, German, Russian, and a variety of others accessed through his implant.

Personality

Morgan is usually serious and logical when it comes to the mission, but can relax and socialize during his down time. He is very kind and compassionate to those who respect him, and has a deep hatred for anyone who harms children or innocent bystanders. But to his enemies, he is ruthless and shows no mercy. He once tortured a man to death with heated needles because the man had been operating a child trafficking ring.

Background

Morgan was a very bright young boy, managing to complete highschool by age sixteen in New York City. He then attended the Federation Academy in Maryland, graduating when he was twenty with dual degrees in Intergalactic Relations and Aerospace Engineering. He was commissioned as a Second Lieutenant and a couple years later made First Lieutenant.

When Morgan was twenty-six he was promoted to Captain and given his own six-man team, piloting black ops missions all over the galaxy. By the time he was thirty-five, he had made it to the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and had been serving for fifteen years. At this point he commanded a network of teams and personally led the attack on a series of slaver moons, ultimately resulting in a shattered body from a close-proximity explosion.

After extensive surgeries and enhancements and over a year of physical therapy, Morgan could walk again but has since retired from the Space Marines. Shortly after turning thirty-seven, he joined the Galactic Intelligence Agency as an operative and field expert. He has now been with the Agency for seven years and now commands Team Six on the USS Shadowhawk.

Last edited by The Jeffinator : 04-24-2017 at 12:46 AM.

Old 04-22-2017, 09:01 PM   #16
The Jeffinator
Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Could you guys include pics for your chars? And we may have two male writers and two female writers, but we only have one female character, so unless we're all gang-banging Alice.... LOL.

Old 04-23-2017, 01:06 AM   #17
BRIGHTWELL
Time Walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jeffinator View Post
Could you guys include pics for your chars? And we may have two male writers and two female writers, but we only have one female character, so unless we're all gang-banging Alice.... LOL.
Advertise the thread. Tell the ladies they are needed.

Old 04-23-2017, 01:53 AM   #18
Aliceinchains36
Sober & Godless

I might be willing to make another character since school's almost out. What's the alien policy? I have an idea for a character, she could be an alien, or just an enhanced human

Hip like junk

SRP profile

My BDSM test scores

Wonderland

Salem

Old 04-23-2017, 01:58 AM   #19
The Jeffinator
Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Aliens are fine, as long as they're hot .

Old 04-23-2017, 06:04 AM   #20
Aliceinchains36
Sober & Godless

Ok. I might add her if the story goes the right way

Hip like junk

SRP profile

My BDSM test scores

Wonderland

Salem

Old 04-23-2017, 07:33 AM   #21
El_Olvidadizo
Really Experienced

Pics added!

Ken is a dashing bastard, but he actually doesn't like vaginas, so John only has to worry about sharing Maggie with Sam for now.

My SRP Profile (English)

フォーラムで友達をしましょう。PMを送けて、ね。

Roleplay Threads:
Los Santos Rojos (Open)

Old 04-23-2017, 09:30 AM   #22
Aliceinchains36
Sober & Godless

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Olvidadizo View Post
Pics added!

Ken is a dashing bastard, but he actually doesn't like vaginas, so John only has to worry about sharing Maggie with Sam for now.
Doesn't like vaginas? That's weird lol. What does he like?

Hip like junk

SRP profile

My BDSM test scores

Wonderland

Salem

Old 04-23-2017, 10:23 AM   #23
El_Olvidadizo
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliceinchains36 View Post
Doesn't like vaginas? That's weird lol. What does he like?
Penises. He'll never admit it publicly, though.

My SRP Profile (English)

フォーラムで友達をしましょう。PMを送けて、ね。

Roleplay Threads:
Los Santos Rojos (Open)

Old 04-24-2017, 12:40 AM   #24
The Jeffinator
Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Here's the IC: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1422090

For now I just want to get us all in that meeting and then we'll go from there. This gives each of you a chance to give an intro for your characters.

Old 04-24-2017, 04:02 AM   #25
BRIGHTWELL
Time Walker

TWo gun in action

https://www.bing.com/discover/bounty-hunter?FORM=IRST02