Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 01-10-2016, 06:12 PM   #1
Xstop
Experienced

Dark and stormy night (for mz seductress)

I am visiting an old friend. In a large old house in the forest. A certain exotic and erotic friend who happens to be a witch

Old 01-16-2016, 10:47 AM   #2
Xstop
Experienced

I was coming from Boston. She lives in rural New England. Circa 1920.
I am an author and wanted to write a book on witches. My friend was my first source.
Coming with me was my young assistant. She was about 20. Bright and very attractive.
We had taken the train to some small town and were taking a horse and wagon (we couldn't hire a car and driver willing to go to our destination).

It was getting late afternoon when we arrived. The driver of the carriage refusedto go up the laneway. He seemednervois. Almost felt like the start of Dracula. But that was ok we didn't have too much luggage and the laneway wadnttoo long.

As we walked to the house it seemed like something was following us in the forest. Must have been the wind. As we got close the house came intoview. Really a mansion. Stone front. Oldvines growing everywhere. Lights on in some windows.

It seemed to be getting cloudy. A storm seemed imminent. As we approached the door I looked at my assistant. She seemed to be in a trance. A look of arousal onher face. Her nipples noticeably erect. We knocked on the large door and waited...

Old 01-24-2016, 12:33 PM   #3
Xstop
Experienced

As we waited at the door an owl swooped by and landed in a tree
It perrched looking down at us like it was anticipating something.