Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 03-18-2016, 11:00 PM   #1
Aussie_Wolf
Prowling for hugs

Location: Second star to the left then straight on to morning.
The Delos Twins (Closed for Mairu)

Apollo looked at the house he and his sister would be moving into for the next part of their lives and smiled. It was smaller than what they had become used to back in Greece along with the rest of their family but it was certainly large enough for the 2 of them.

He and his twin Sister Artemis had come back to America to study at the old college their parents had attended when they had met each other. Of course for the last nineteen years they had been living on the island of Crete, but had traveled all over central Europe during their holidays. They knew a dozen languages and could speak several more in passing.

Along with their parents they had two older brothers and a younger sister. Their brothers were already working in the family business in Athens while their younger Sister would someday also travel over to this same house to attend college.

It had been strange to grow up in Greece while looking like an American Teen, but both of his parents had been third generation American/Greek descendants and had decided after marrying to go back to the old country to start a business. They had started a small import export business that had steadily grown into a multi million dollar empire. Enough that they were able to afford the best for their children.

They were also able to indulge in some of their favorite past times, one of which was to tour the old archaeological sites around Greece. It was while their mother was pregnant with them that they visited the island of Delos, the birthplace of the legendary gods Apollo and Artemis and a lot of important temples and tombs. She had gone into labor three weeks early while on the island and unfortunately while it was a great spot for tourists it had no medical facilities or indeed many permanent structures. In fact barely 20 people actually lived on the island. Luckily there was an archaeological dig happening that had a doctor in it and she gave birth to the two of them in the shadow of the Temple of the Delians. In honor of the place they decided to call the children Apollo and Artemis.

Now here they were about to start a new part of their lives. They had been accepted to the college not only because of who their parents were, and their money of course, but because of their high grades and excellent athletic skills. They had always excelled at school and had no problems passing the SAT scores needed to get into the courses they wanted to study. They were both enrolled in business courses as per their parents instructions, but they had been allowed to choose several subjects of their own. Apollo had chosen to take a music course, Ancient history and medicine and was going to be involved in a lot of sports. His sister on the other hand while involved in sports had a different course load. While she was also doing some medical studies she was also doing Animal husbandry and well...Apollo actually wasn't sure. She hadn't actually told him.

The house that they were moving into was on the outskirts of the town and surrounded by woods. It had it's own pool and a large backyard and a kennel had been bought for his sisters wolf. Yes Wolf not dog, although most people still thought that it was. After all who walked a wolf on the streets these days. It was registered as a wolf though, it was amazing what a lot of money could do, and because of her training it never caused any problems.

The house itself was very modern having been updated before they had moved in. New carpets had been put in, a whole new kitchen and appliances, the bathroom's had been updated as well as the en suite, and all bedrooms had had a major overhaul. Gone was the old style look that had been there from their parents time and it was now a Modern marvel with up to date appliances, sound systems, televisions and computers.

The movers were just leaving after delivering the last of the large parts of their gear and Apollo stepped out of the limo and helped his sister out. He was a tall solidly built boy, standing 6'2 inches high with a very athletic body. He was very tanned having spent most of his life in the Mediterranean sun and for some reason he seemed to always glow with a natural tan anyway. His hair was a glowing gold and cut short but still naturally wavy and he had piercing blue eyes. If it wasn't for his classical Roman nose you would be hard pressed to see any of his Greek blood in him. He instead looked like a typical Californian surfer.

Smiling he looked at his sister. “Well dear one it looks nothing like those pictures our parents showed us. It was a good idea for you to insist that the place get updated before we got here. It looks much better. I just hope the inside looks just as good and that our bedroom was done to our specifications.”

SRP

Old 03-18-2016, 11:54 PM   #2
Mairu
fox girl

As Artemis looked at the house she and her brother Apollo were going to be living in from now on she could hardly contain her excitement. Artemis was a curvy but strong girl, 5' 6" tall and had big DD breasts, which she had thought about getting reduced but let's just say her brother quickly threw that out the window. Artemis had blue eyes like her brother but that was where the resemblance ended. Unlike her brother's gold hair she had dark brown hair and where his skin was tanned her's was pale, though it didn't look unhealthy to some she might look like a porcelain doll, life sized one even. She was really pale! She always liked it but it was kind of weird. Since their family had a lot of money sometimes they would go to water parks and she would get sunburned. Even with a heaping ton of sunscreen she would get burned and bad. Thing is, usually when most people get sunburned they tanned, even if it was a short lived tan they still had one. Not Artemis though, no no no. She never even had a spot of tan on her. Not one spot! So it was like she sunburned for nothing or something. The weirdest part is that her parents didn't think anything wrong of it and never sent her to a doctor! Anyway she smiled as she looked at the house and after he said she had been right she sent a slightly smug grin his way. "I told you so, and I bet it will be. If it isn't there will be hell to pay because I was very SPECIFIC. I even told them that if they were unsure I could come over and help but they said they were sure. So if it doesn't meet my requirements, well let's just say they will have wished they had asked me to come just to get ir right.

Artemis then kissed her brother on the cheek, happy to get on with this new part of their lives, going to college and then getting a job. Though she kind of felt guilty about the college part. She was going into a lot of the same classes as her brother, being as her parents had ordered her to take business and the medicine and animal husbandry she would need for the dream job she wanted to go into, being a zookeeper. Maybe even the manager or owner of a zoo, while still feeding the animals and stuff, so actually her parents had only helped her with the business part but anyway that wasn't what was making her feel guilty. It was the part that she hadn't told her brother compounded with WHY she hadn't told him. Honestly though he would never know this, at least she thought anyway, she was really shy when not with her brother and around people her age. Well at least in the classroom. When she was with her wolf during the night hours, early ones, or when she was out in the day time going shopping or anything though she didn't really speak to anyone much except for the shopkeepers or something she looked smart confident and maybe even sexy. In classrooms and sometimes even the library, she freaked out and felt like she wanted to hide behind some boy clothes, which is exactly what she planned on wearing to school. Thankfully she didn't have any classes with her brother though they might pass in the hall so she could get away with having her hair up in a hat and hiding her figure with lots of baggy boy clothes, not too baggy mind you but baggy enough to hide her curves. The reason she felt guilty though was because she knew her brother wouldn't like it and that's why she hid it. If he ever found out though....... well she didn't know if he would understand but there still might be some unhappiness. She hoped he never found out, her brother was scary when unhappy.

Old 03-19-2016, 09:19 AM   #3
Aussie_Wolf
Prowling for hugs

Apollo knew they would have a about a week to settle in to their new home before they had to start college. It would give them time to not only become familiar with the place but also with their surroundings. They would have to find places to shop and eat out and even to have fun.

First things first though, they had to get used to the house. He walked in and looked around. He took his shoes off in the little foyer inside the door and took the suitcase he was carrying to their bedroom. Smiling he looked at the new plush carpet, lounge and other things as he walked passed and then up the stairs to the main bedroom. He smiled as he saw the large bigger than king sized four poster bed. It was perfect. He had to admit his sister had good taste. He put his clothes away in the built in robes and drawers and then walked back downstairs again.

"That bedroom is perfect sis. I haven't looked at everything but the bed is divine."

He gave the kitchen the once over and smiled as well. It might not be manly to admit it but he loved cooking and he could see himself spending a lot of time in this place. Walking around he checked out the rest of the place and was blown away. He knew he was right to put her in charge of things like this. She was constantly watching those how to and decorating shows and it definitely showed, the place was spectacular.

"Well now that we know you are a master decorator, how about we celebrate with a major feast." He grabbed a whole stack of takeaway pamphlet's that had been left on the end of the counter and held them up. "It seems we are spoiled for choice," he chuckled.

SRP

Old 03-20-2016, 11:18 PM   #4
Mairu
fox girl

Artemis followed her brother into the house, smiling as she looked around and took of her shoes. The house was perfect. Absolutely perfect. She was really glad her brother had let her be in charge, since she was able to get this perfect house. Artemis went straight to the living room while her brother went to the bedroom, loving the carpet, wiggling her feet a little at the lovely feeling it gave. She then decided to check out the pool, going out and marveling at how nice it looked, liking the grill that was there, one of the latest and best, looking at everything, loving how perfect it was, feeling so happy and giddy before going back in, her brother now downstairs.

She then giggled and smiled at his words. "Of course, thankfully I was in charge, I definitely pay attention to the more finer details after watching all those home and decorating shows." She then hugged him, looking at the kitchen as well. "I think chinese or Japanese would be nice...... what about both? That might be too expensive though........." She looks at him, wondering what he thinks.

Old 03-22-2016, 11:56 AM   #5
Aussie_Wolf
Prowling for hugs

Apollo laughed. "Expensive. Artemis we are away from our frugal parents now and can spend our allowance any way we want to. Just remember we have our own allowances and an Allowance for food for the house. All bills for the house will be paid for by our parents as long as we don't go overboard on power consumption etc, 'so that means no wild parties every day'," he said mimicking his fathers voice almost perfectly.

He held up two pamphlets and opened them up. "If we wanted to we could order everything in here and still have a lot of money left, but let's be sensible. We still have to settle in and we may want to buy some new things now that we're here."

He looked at the menu's and immediately spotted the Ramen soup. Oh he loved that so that was on his list. Then Tonkatsu and Teriyaki beef. He also loved Sweet and Sour pork and stir fried Chinese vegetables. He wrote down his choices and handed the pad to his sister.

"Choose whatever you want, Then add some spring rolls to it and call them up. The money is in my wallet," he told her as he took it out of his pocket and placed it on the kitchen bench. "I am going to go see if the pool is as good as it looks," he grinned at her.

He laughed at her look and ran from the kitchen into the laundry looking for a towel. It was one of the perks about being the younger brother. She was the one who had to look after him. Oh sure he was only technically a few minutes younger but he still called her on it.

Finding a large towel he walked outside and stripped off. Diving into the pool naked he found that it was warm but still refreshing. It was almost like swimming in the sea back home during summer. He swam to the surface and began to leisurely swim lengths up and down the 50m pool in a time that most top class athletes would envy.

SRP

Old 03-22-2016, 06:28 PM   #6
Mairu
fox girl

Artemis smiled as her brother as he explained about the allowances and she nodded, giggling as he mimicked their father perfectly. "Alright, just wanted to be sure. Though I don't know what all they have in there and I have a big appetite but I will try to be sensible about what I get but seriously, I wish it was like I was at a buffet." She then watched him order and felt herself slip into the slightly older sister role. She knew it was only a few minutes but he still held it over her. She forgave him though even though sometimes she wondered why. She watched as he ran off saying about seeing if the pool was as good as it looked and she looked over the pamphlets and got the shrimp ramen soup, teriyaki beef bowl, which just added white rice, orange chicken, rice noodle bowl, and hibachi rice which was basically perfectly soy sauced rice with mushrooms and onions. She then called the places while her brother started doing his laps, rolling her eyes as she saw he was naked and placed the orders. She then walked to the back deck, going up to the pool edge and crossed her arms over her chest and raised an eyebrow, talking when he finally stopped for a minute. "Really brother? Naked already?" She shook her head. "The food is gonna be about an hour, they might even arrive at the same time, also don't stay in their too long, you might get cold." She then smiled, wishing she could be the carefree one actually but she didn't say that.

Old 03-23-2016, 09:32 AM   #7
Aussie_Wolf
Prowling for hugs

Apollo looked up at his sister. He knew what she really thought and he was always pulling little stunts like this to try and draw her out of her shell. Sometimes he thought she took her responsibilities too far. Sure he teased her a little about it, but their parents actually believed it too much. They had actually drilled it into her head from an early age that she was to look after her brother.

A lot of it was a cultural thing as well, but Apollo was always finding ways of getting them into mischief so Artemis could have fun, then getting them out of it and covering it up so they didn't get in trouble. Of course it didn't always go to plan but every time his sister took the blame calmly and Apollo soon came to love her. He would do anything for his Sister if it would put a smile on her face.

His biggest thing to date had been finding a wolf pup in the hills above Athens and bringing it home for her. It's mother had been shot and it's sibling had already died of starvation. The little one had been on the brink of death but his sister had nursed it back to health and now it went everywhere with her. The poor thing thought Artemis was it's mother and he was it's big brother. In fact they had to pick it up tomorrow from customs.

He continued to swim for another half hour, working out the kinks in his body before he rose gracefully from the pool and dried himself off and walked inside wrapping the towel around himself. " Hey sis," he called out, "Where are you. Has the food arrived or are we still waiting? What are you up to?"

SRP

Old 03-24-2016, 07:34 PM   #8
Mairu
fox girl

When Artemis went back in she put the tv on and decided to watch it, though later she would get her music on and play her computer maybe. That was if she didn't get too tired doing other things with her brother or if they didn't cuddle and a watch a movie with her trying to get him to not eat all of the popcorn. If they did this time she was getting one big thing for herself and one for him and smack his hand away each time he tried to get into her bowl. Artemis then smile and giggled at the thought and just watched tv before hearing her brother and called out to him. "I'm watching tv and no we still have another half hour." She then went to him and had to keep herself from falling down. He had wrapped a towel around himself but she could still see his chest and though she had seen him shirtless tons of times it still made her wet and she had to control her breathing and masked it, trying not to let him see as she smiled and went over. "So later are we going to watch a movie or am I going to be able to play my computer. I know that you might want me all to yourself tonight, hope you aren't jealous of my computer." Artemis then giggled and kissed him softly for a second before going back to the living room and sitting on the couch, still getting her breathing under control.

Old 03-24-2016, 08:20 PM   #9
Aussie_Wolf
Prowling for hugs

Apollo smiled and walked up behind her, he quickly reached over her shoulder and pinched her lightly on the breast and ducked back laughing.

"Oh come on Artemis. New house, New country, you know I am going to want to christen it and I know you want to as well. I tell you what. How about I give you an hour on your computer alone, then an hour together, then we christen the rest of the house together."

He smiled at her with his big puppy dog eyes that he knew she cold not resist. He was also planning a big surprise for her, but tat would come later. For now it was time to have some fun.

SRP

Old 03-26-2016, 05:21 PM   #10
Mairu
fox girl

Artemis was watching tv again when she felt Apollo pinch her breast and she squealed a little before getting off the couch and turning around, crossing her arms over her chest. She really actually wanted to pinch Apollo back but didn't though she really wanted to. She smiled though as he talked, letting her use her computer alone for an hour then an hour together before they christen the house, also giving her the big puppy dog eyes he always used to get everything he wanted and she actually was thinking of using her purring that HE couldn't resist later. "Fine fine. I'm going to get my luggage since my laptop is in there, hopefully it didn't get broken, that thing is new and delicate. It is after all one that can flip so you can use it as a tablet and has a touch screen." Artemis grinned and then went to her luggage, getting it, and her juicy couture earphones, smiling brightly and went into the living room, dragging Apollo along with her. "Come on, I don't want to really be by myself right now and I think you can spoil me a little and I will only have on earbud in so sit with me." She then sat on the couch, tugging his arm so he would sit before releasing it and gently opening her computer, glad it wasn't broken and turning it on. She then put an earbud in the ear that wasn't on the side her brother was on and got on iheart radio before going to facebook and getting her farm game on, smiling brightly and handing her brother the remote to the tv.

Old 03-26-2016, 07:12 PM   #11
Aussie_Wolf
Prowling for hugs

Apollo smiled. He knew that his sister wouldn't go off by herself. They were rarely apart except for at school. It was as if they were really just one person except in two bodies. Oh they both did there own things and had their own personalities, but they couldn't be separated for too long or they actually started to feel ill. No one had been able to explain it but it was real. It had happened when they were younger and Apollo had gone on a soccer camp. After being on it for two days he became feverish and then bed ridden. The coach and trainer had phoned his parents and were amazed to hear that Artemis was experiencing the same symptoms. He was rushed home and within half a day they were both feeling fine.

Of course a round of tests were performed but nothing was ever found to be wrong with them, so whenever one wanted to go on a camp or an excursion the other had to go. They were dubbed the inseparable duo. Sometimes they got sick of it and had to have time apart, but they knew exactly how far they could be apart from each other and for how long. They knew the signs now and never pushed them. Besides the house was going to be big enough to get privacy in and lately they did not want privacy from each other.

He wrapped an arm around his sister and pulled her in tight as he surfed the channels trying to find something to watch. He found some cartoons and settled in before he heard the doorbell. He tapped Artemis on the shoulder and grinned. "Foods here. You better grab it, I am a little under dressed to answer the door."

SRP

Old 03-27-2016, 07:41 PM   #12
Mairu
fox girl

Artemis smiled and let out a happy sigh when Apollo put his arm around her and pulled her tight and she listened to music and played her farm game while Apollo searched for something to watch, thinking happily back on the last few years, how much had changed and how excited she was about their new life. Then the doorbell rang and she put her music on pause, giggling at what Apollo said and nodded. "Of course but we have a lot ordered so the person may come in anyway, just so you know." Then Artemis skipped to the door, opening it to see the delivery boy, who's jaw dropped at her outfit and she smiled as he stuttered. "Uh hi, I have an order for an A-Artemis." Artemis giggled and nodded as he handed her the signing thing. "That's me, if you could put the food in the kitchen, that would be wonderful, if it's not too much trouble." Artemis talked while signing and the boy nodded and quickly went inside, setting the food down and then as he was heading out, the other boy came, having the same reaction before he quickly put the food down and left to and Artemis then shut the door, skipping back to her brother. "Now it's time to eat don't you think brother?" Artemis grinned and then clicked off her game but after plugging her computer into the tv soon had some music on, low so if it bothered her brother he wouldn't be too annoyed, Kat Deluna's run the show currently playing.

Old 03-27-2016, 11:13 PM   #13
Aussie_Wolf
Prowling for hugs

Apollo grimaced a little at his sisters choice of music but he could put up with it. He was more of a heavy rock kind of guy and a Anime music fan. Still he didn't mind the kind of music his sister did just not all the time.

He made his way to the table and smiled. He grabbed his bowl of soup and popping off the lid he began to eat. First he tried the broth and while it wasn't as good as some he had had, it wasn't bad. Next he grabbed some chopsticks and tried the meat, vegetables and the noodles. The meat was very tender and flavorful and the vegetables crisp. He slurped the noodles but not overly loud. It was a decent Ramen but not great and he gave it the respect it deserved.

He looked to his sister and smiled. "A good start but we will see if the place lives up to this." He looked at her smiling face and felt good. "Did you enjoy teasing those delivery boys sister. I saw the looks they gave you, and the extra little sway in your hips. Come now, tell me you didn't enjoy how their jaws dropped," he teased her."

SRP

Old 03-29-2016, 03:02 PM   #14
Mairu
fox girl

Artemis immediately saw Apollo not liking it and immediately changed to one of his anime collections, anime music something they both liked. She then went back to the kitchen and opened her thing of ramen soup, sipping a tiny bit of the broth, feeling so happy, having loved ramen since she was a little girl. She then got her chopsticks and tried a shrimp, happy to see it was cooked perfectly and then started eating normally, usually getting a piece of shrimp with her noodles. She had actually finished her ramen and was in the middle of eating her hibachi rice when Apollo talked and she smiled, giggling slightly. "Yeah I guess I did, it was kind of funny. I'm just sad I don't affect you that way." Artemis then giggled again and popped a mouthful of the rice mushrooms and onions in, chewing slowly, savoring the taste.

Old 03-29-2016, 07:13 PM   #15
Aussie_Wolf
Prowling for hugs

Now Apollo knew she was teasing. He got up and leaving the food slipped up behind her and cuddled her letting his towel drop and pushing his growing erection into her. Kissing her neck he allowed his arms to snake around her and he started to massage her breasts.

"You know exactly how I feel about you dear sister, and have ever since that first time. In fact you have known how I have felt about you our whole lives. Would you like me to prove it once again or do you want to finish dinner before I ravish your body?" he asked her with a twinkle in his eye as he rubbed her nipples through her clothing.

SRP

Old 03-29-2016, 07:18 PM   #16
Mairu
fox girl

Artemis gasped and moaned as Apollo let his towel dropped and pressed his length into her while kissing her neck and massaging her breasts. He then reminded her (not that she needed reminding) of how he felt about her and she tried to giggle though it came out as a half moan, making her almost sound crazy and she was tempted to let him just ravish her right then and there. "Let me eat my dinner first and would you get some clothes on? I can't think or focus and I want to enjoy my food and focus on it." She was actually tempted to go up to their room and get him some clothes just so she could enjoy her food more but didn't want to anger him, cause that could do it.

Old 03-30-2016, 01:52 AM   #17
Aussie_Wolf
Prowling for hugs

Apollo chuckled and picked up his towel, wrapping it back around himself. He was actually hungry himself so waiting for a more opportune time was not all that bad.

"Fine, but we will be talking about this later on," he said cheekily.

Walking back around the table, he sat down and grabbed several different things and piled them together then started eating. The food wasn't that bad and he started to enjoy himself. "Well at least I know you won't starve on the nights I don't cook," he teased her.

SRP

Old 04-01-2016, 04:12 PM   #18
Mairu
fox girl

Artemis breathed a sigh of relief in her head when Apollo put the towel back around himself, chucking. She was glad that he had at least gotten the towel around him even if he didn't go and get a shirt or something, leaving his chest bare. He did say though that they would talk about it later and she rolled her eyes. "There will be nothing to talk about Brother." She then giggled and continued eating, loving the food and giggled. "I know how to cook but you are right about not starving, I have a big appetite and on the nights you don't cook I might need more food then I can fix to eat, you know me such a big appetite it can be scary." Yeah some people in public at times had called her a pig and she at home had cried, Apollo always comforting her. It actually had only helped them to grow closer together and after a bit he had even started glaring a bit before people said much of anything. Let's just say his glare wasn't the best thing in the world, it was scary. She was thankful though, and she smiled as she thought, quickly finishing her food, not really full but she had enough that she didn't really feel hungry.

Old 04-03-2016, 06:33 PM   #19
Aussie_Wolf
Prowling for hugs

Apollo knew what his sister meant about a big appetite. Both of them had huge ones but they never seemed to put on any weight. Probably because they seemed to exercise so much and burn it off, but that wouldn't really account for all of it. What steamed him up the most was when they ate in public. They ate about the same amount of food although he ate a little more of course, but no one batted an eye at what he ordered.Yet everyone glared at his sister and whispered behind her back or indeed openly called her a pig to her face.

He had put a stop to that quickly. He found that a glare from someone of his stature often shut people up and he became quite good at it. It might have something to do with the hours of practice in front of a mirror perfecting it, but he would never tell his sister that. In this he was her protector and no one was going to harm her. She looked amazing and he was not going to let stupid people make her feel bad about herself.

As she stopped eating he looked at her. "Ahem, is this another one of your attempts to try to fit in sister. I know there is no way you are full yet. Stop worrying about what people think and eat. You are absolutely drop dead beautiful and they are just jealous," he smiled. "Still if you don't want it I will gladly eat the last spring roll," he told her picking it up and bringing it towards his mouth.

SRP

Old 04-04-2016, 03:29 PM   #20
Mairu
fox girl

Artemis rolled her eyes when her brother stopped talking and giggled. "Um the food that I ordered I ate. So I was done but okay." Artemis quickly snatched the spring roll that her brother had and took a big bite, quickly eating the roll and licking her lips. Then she remembered something and pouted. "We have no desert damn." Artemis loved dessert and this was a special occasion but oh well. They didn't have to have dessert so she guessed they could do without but she had wished she had gotten some. "So now what do you want to do? I don't know if I can christen without dessert but I could try." Artemis smiled but really was a tiny bit sad, since her brother had her eat again it made her want more but she could push it to the side.

Old 04-04-2016, 09:42 PM   #21
Aussie_Wolf
Prowling for hugs

Apollo smiled and went to the freezer and opened the large door. "Well knowing my sister as I do, and her penchant for sweets, I did plan for this. We have ice cream in several flavors. Several different frozen pies that can be quickly done in the oven, of course there is also cheesecake."

Shutting the freezer and opening the fridge he pulled out a few small containers and spread them out over the table. "I also bought a few small cakes and muffins, and there is cream and custard in the fridge as well," he told her grinning. "So does your brother know how to take care of you or what. I told you Sis, I always will be here to look after you and now that we are here it is time for you to have some fun as well. Cut loose for a change and forget Mum and Dad's rules a little okay."

SRP

Old 04-04-2016, 10:42 PM   #22
Mairu
fox girl

Artemis almost screamed in excitement when her brother started talking and went over to the freezer and she actually did a little scream between her closed lips and ran over to him and hugged him when he mentioned cheesecake. "Thank you! You are the best brother ever!!!" Artemis then let go and jumped up and down before considering though. "Is it one of those that is ready though or do we still have to put it in the oven or is it one of those no bake kinds cause those take the longest actually and I want to know if we can have it now or do I have to pick something else?" Artemis then smiled at her brothers words and agreed that she did want to have more fun. "Brother that would be wrong though. You are the one supposed to have fun and you are the one always teasing me about it so I am responsible. Even here. Also mom and dad said they would be calling me once a month to see how things are going and you know when they talk to me they always put in the bit about taking care of you. So that's what I'm going to do. I'm fine anyway I don't need to "let loose." Artemis then chuckled but inside did feel a little sad, even if she tried not to show it.

Old 04-04-2016, 11:01 PM   #23
Aussie_Wolf
Prowling for hugs

Apollo laughed at his sisters antics. "Actually I have some of every kind. If you want one that has been already prepared and is ready to eat, check in the fridge. Frozen and ready to bake in the freezer and so are those non bake defrost ones as well, so it is your choice what one to have. I just provide," he smiled.

"As for mum and dad they are back home and what they don't know isn't going to hurt them. Look you have been looking out for me my whole life even though lately that has seemed a little silly," he smiled. "Sure your the smarter one but not by much," he chuckled," but since puberty kicked in I have been the bigger, stronger and faster one."

He shrugged and looked at her with a twinkle in his eye. "Not saying you still couldn't probably whomp my ass sis, but now that we are out here and no one really knows us why don't we start afresh. You can finally have some freedom and have some fun. Go hang out with friends, hell make friends, and don't worry about me so much. We will still do all the things mum and dad expect of us just on our terms not theirs. What do you say? Besides you know I can just ditch you at anytime anyway right?" he teased.

SRP

Old 04-06-2016, 05:15 PM   #24
Mairu
fox girl

Artemis was even more excited when her brother explained that he had bought one of every kind and Artemis felt like she was going to burst with happiness. Cheesecake was after all her favorite dessert. He then said which one is up to her and she giggled. "Um brother you know that I am going to go for the one that is ready, also I will try to save at least one piece for you." Artemis then giggled and carefully opened the refrigerator and got out the cheesecake. taking off the lid and got a knife and some plates out, cutting herself a piece and him a piece before sighing and listening to him about mom and dad.

"Brother it isn't just about them not knowing and stuff. It's about me being truthful to my duties even if it may seems silly." Artemis then took a knife to his neck for a second before smiling playfully but said in a slight serious tone. "Ever mention leaving me again though and you will be in big trouble." Artemis then smiled and lowered the knife, putting it carefully on the cheesecake and grinned before opening the drawer and getting out a fork. "Besides you know what will happen if you do and I don't think it would be much fun for you." Artemis then turned back to him and took a bite of her cheesecake before heading for the living room and sat down on the couch, smiling to herself.

Old 04-07-2016, 10:57 PM   #25
Aussie_Wolf
Prowling for hugs

Apollo carefully rubbed his neck, then grabbed a fork and his own cheesecake and followed his sister. Yeah he may get away for a little while but his sister would find him, she always did. It was incredible. No matter how cleverly he covered his tracks, planned, hid paid people off or outright cheated, his sister found him. In fact his sister found anything she set off to find. It was one of the reasons he no longer played hide and seek with her.

"Oh c'mon sis you know I didn't mean leave you," he told her as he sat next to her. "I just meant disappeared for a bit so you could be alone with people. You know how some of them get intimidated by me," he chuckled. "You know I would never think of leaving you."

He took a bite of his cheesecake and sighed. While it was nice it was not his thing it was his sisters. Still it was good. "So now that dinner is over," he winked suggestively then chuckled. "You want to do something fun or what?"

SRP