Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 06-21-2016, 07:33 PM   #1
TheOlderGuy
Corruptor of Innocents

Stranger in Berlin (closed)

Hunter still wasn't sure how this new job was going to work out. It felt very disconcerting to be in Berlin, but he was grateful there were so many who spoke English. Fortunately teaching English as a second language did not require him to know a word of German. The burden was all on the students to get their English shit together. But it had been a long and tiring day, his first with a class. He figuratively patted himself on the back as he boarded the train back to his apartment. He'd done well. But he still wasn't sure how long this would last.

The rhythm of the train was rocking him to sleep. It was crowded, and a bit hot, and he wasn't entirely sure he knew which stop to get off at, so falling asleep would not be a good idea. He studied the faces outside as the train slowed into the next station. More people were getting on than getting off and he knew from his own search that the rear facing seat opposite him was one of the only empty seats that were left.

As the train pulled away, a young woman squeezed past the heavy man on the aisle to take the window seat that faced him. She didn't look up, so he was free to study her without retribution. She was oddly attired, in a tight and flattering sports top, and her face, neck, and the upper swell of her breasts were covered in sweat, giving her olive skin a lustrous and sensual sheen. He guessed that she was in her mid-twenties and had capped off her workday with a run in the park before boarding the train for the ride home. She carried a gym bag, from which she pulled a bag of green beans.

Hunter watched as she slipped one between her full lips, biting into it as if in slow motion. or maybe it was he who was now in slow mo. Time took on an odd quality for him, as he watched the bean slowly disappear into a mouth he suddenly wanted to kiss. He had gotten lost in his own thoughts, a fantasy world of desire, loneliness, and lost artistic expression, when he realized that she had stopped chewing. Looking up, their eyes met for the first time, and Hunter was instantly chagrined that this lovely stranger, this woman who had walked into his fantasy world was staring at him. She must be disgusted. He was twice her age, and he knew his lust must be written all over his face.

All he could do was grunt in an undistinguished way and look down at his lap, where he wished with all his heart that he had a book. But he did not. The moments passed awkwardly until she rose to leave at her stop, and after a long sigh of relief, Hunter belatedly realized that this was also his stop. He hustled out the door just before it closed, and looked around to get oriented for the five block walk home.

I'm TheOlderGuy -- http://theolderguy13.wordpress.com/ update 2/27/13

SRP Profile: http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...1#post42318890

Team PM

Old 06-21-2016, 10:00 PM   #2
LizzieEr
Selbst ist die Frau

Nadja looked up sharply as the metallic voice droned, "Nächste halt". The train was approaching Warschauer Strasse, her stop and she got up ahead to avoid the press. She loved to jog along the East Side Gallery and through the narrow lanes of East Kreuzberg. She grew up in small town Germany and the alternative vibe of her East Kreuzberg neighborhood still appealed to her after five years. Cheap rents, an artsy atmosphere and relaxed bars along with the vibrant immigrant culture had made her stay on.

Leaving the U-Bahn station, she trotted off, her headphones on. Her mind wandered to the elderly gentleman sitting opposite to her. She hadn't been stared at like that since she left her hometown. In that secluded little place, the eastern mix in her genes had made her stand out in sharp contrast to the predominately Germanic population. She smiled slightly at the memory of the obsession her high school boyfriend had over the bronze tinge of her skin. In multi-cultural thriving Berlin, she was just another exotic face in a sea of colors.

The man had clearly been confused about the announcements on the U-Bahn. It didn't seem like he had been here very long. She wondered how long it would take for him to get used to the city. She wondered how the city would impact the foreigner. As she moved, her mind turned to more immediate thoughts -making dinner.

Nadja looked younger than she was. At 31, she was often mistaken for a girl in her early twenties. Her petite frame did nothing so dispel that image. Her short cropped hair, her large inquisitive eyes and the way she cocked her head when curious, gave her a bird-like quality sometimes.

Nadja poured out the grocery bag on her tiny dining table and threw open the curtains. She rented a little studio apartment attached to a pretty little house. The owners had moved to down south after retirement and the lower section was locked. Even though she had access to only the top floor, it felt like her own house. She saw a light in the house next door. So, it had been finally rented or sold. She wondered briefly who her new neighbor would be.

Last edited by LizzieEr : 06-21-2016 at 10:07 PM.

Old 06-23-2016, 08:54 AM   #3
TheOlderGuy
Corruptor of Innocents

Hunter was still confused by the streets here, and had to rely on the instincts of what looked familiar to guide him home. Home? When would his cute little place begin to feel like home? It was nice enough but it totally lacked the secluded setting of his home back in the Catskills. Here the houses were close upon each other, forcing a sense of community out of strangers. But, ironically, despite this forced closeness, most of the time he felt like he had no one he could just talk to. He walked briskly, hoping his sense of direction would not betray him.

As he walked, Hunter couldn't help thinking about the lady on the train. He chuckled to himself, cognizant that she probably has never been called a lady at her young age. She must still be in her mid-twenties. What a pretty young thing. It made him feel young again, picturing the sweat glistening on her breasts, the sweep of her neck just begging to be kissed, and the sensuous look of her lips as she munched on her green beans. Ah, if only he could once again be as young as he felt inside. In his best moments, free of the physical limitations his sixty five year old body sometimes imposed on him, he was still about twenty six himself, at least in his mind.

He turned the final corner, hoping his inner GPS had not failed him, and was relieved to see his new home waiting for him halfway down the block. Hunter squinted, noticing the joyful walk of a young woman a few hundred feet ahead. It looked to him like the lady from the train, and as he became more certain of this odd fact, she turned into his driveway, and disappeared behind the house. Puzzled, he made his way inside, flipped on some lights, and hurried to the window at the back of his apartment to look for answers. Almost as if on cue, the curtains in the studio apartment flew open, and there stood his mystery friend. Hunter quickly withdrew to the edge of the window, feeling both exhilarated by the thrill of discovery, and just a little bit guilty at the covert nature of his actions.

But here he was, suddenly feeling at home in his strange new place, and wondering if this window might become better than any television show he might be missing back in the states. At the moment there was nothing to see, but he returned again and again over the course of the evening to that window, hoping to learn more about this young thing that so stirred his old blood. Every once in a while he would catch a glimpse of her walking past with a bag or a book. Once, as she bent to water the plants he could clearly see the gentle swell of those lovely breasts, wondering if they still smelled like her jog through the park. And one other time he feared she had looked up and caught his backlit retreat, since he had foolishly left the door ajar, and light from his well lit kitchen flooded the room. If he was going to become a spy he would have to be much more disciplined

Team PM

Old 06-23-2016, 09:44 PM   #4
LizzieEr
Selbst ist die Frau

The water had started to boil and Nadja eased the pasta in, breaking the light film of olive oil floating on the top. She glanced out of her window again and saw the back of a distinguished head, dressed rather formally. So begins the gentrification of her neighborhood. Something about the clothes struck her as familiar and the head disappeared from view and a ping from her cellphone made Nadja forget completely about her new neighbor. She grabbed at the phone eagerly but it was a service message. She tossed it away in frustration.

Jan hadn't responded to her text in two days. He had claimed to be always busy these days. Nadja wondered if it was time to end the relationship and move on. It certainly was a sore point for her these days. She took the phone in her hands and stared at the screen, wondering of she should text him again but thought better of it and turned it off.

Irritated she ate her dinner and put the dirty dishes in the sink. A quick shower later wrapped in her towel, she completely forgot about the house nextdoor. Her room was not visible from the street and because that house had been empty for so long, Nadja had taken to sleeping with the windows wide open and the curtains drawn aside. She loved to lie in bed and stare at the swirling colors at the crack of dawn. Nadja got ready for bed. She dried her hair and hung up the towel. She padded over to the bookshelf naked, her skin smooth and hairless, her full breasts gently swaying. She picked up the last book she had been reading and was about to settle down.

Nadja paused, remembering the desire she thought she saw in that man's eyes on the subway. She took out her small white capsule like vibrator from a drawer and went to bed. Lying on her back, knees slightly apart, her book open on her chest, Nadja Vogel made herself edge, over and over and over. She closed her eyes and thought of nothing but the sensation between her legs. As she felt sleep take her, she allowed her body to finally explode, her toes curling into her bed, her mouth open in a silent moan.

Nadja woke early morning the next day feeling none of the anguish from the previous night at her absentee boyfriend. She was a happy person by nature and hummed as she dressed. She out on a light summery cotton dress that came to just above her knees and proceeded to head out. She paused at the door, remembering her new neighbor.

She glanced at her watch, she had a good fifteen minutes before her train. She decided to ring the bell and say a quick hello to her neighbor before heading off.

Old 06-25-2016, 01:19 PM   #5
TheOlderGuy
Corruptor of Innocents

Hunter had never gotten a show like his backyard window provided for him that night. He had had a very active and fulfilling sex life when he was younger, but it had been a few years since he had seen any woman naked, much less a young woman of such rare beauty. He couldn't figure out if she was intentionally putting on a show for him, or if she had simply forgotten she had a neighbor now. She really just seemed committed to living her life joyously, without worrying about what anyone else might think. And an attitude like that was even sexier to him than the curves she displayed.

He couldn't stay at the window all night long, but he returned every opportunity he got. When she retired to her bedroom, he stayed and watched as she pleasured herself so leisurely, so sensuously, with such primal complexity -- and he could no longer resist joining her, slowly stroking his aching cock to the rhythm of her writhing body. To his amazement they orgasmed simultaneously, his leaving far more of a mess to clean up than hers.

He slept like a baby that night, images of his nameless lady swimming through his dreams, keeping him hard through much of the night. He woke with a woody worthy to be bronzed, and slipped naked to the window to see if he could catch a glimpse of her. He was mostly ready for work when he finally spied her sipping tea, and checking herself in the mirror. She was wearing a sweet summer dress that swayed with her ass, and even fully clothed she brought a rush a blood to his weary cock. After she disappeared from his view, he sat there stroking himself, wondering what the hell had suddenly come over him.

While he was debating with himself just how far to take his morning arousal, there was a light knocking at the door. What the hell? He didn't think anyone even knew he was here. He awkwardly stuffed his erection back into his pants, and with some discomfort, walked to the front door. When he opened it a crack to see who was there, being careful to keep his midsection hidden behind the door, he was shocked to see the woman of his dreams, his mysterious companion from the train, the subject of his runaway libido, the victim of his shameful spying, his unfortunate rear yard neighbor -- there she was in all her real life glory, standing on his stoop with the loveliest smile he had seen in a long long time.

Team PM

Old 06-27-2016, 03:00 PM   #6
LizzieEr
Selbst ist die Frau

Nadja smiled at the brilliant intelligent blue eyes that greeted her as the door open. The man had an open face she found she warmed to immediately. He has a lot of salt in his hair and beard that gave him an air of being worldly-wise in her eyes.
She stretched out her hand in a handshake and said, "Guten Morgen. Wie geht es Ihnen?" She paused when she realised he looked bewildered and corrected herself. "Hello. My name is Nadja Vogel and I live in the apartment next door. I wanted to pop in amd welcome you to the neighborhood". Nadja looked at him and smiled again at his answer and at the sound of his voice. American, that accent.

She followed him in, looking about the drawing room. "Is this your first time in Germany? How are you liking it so far?". She paused at the look of slight discomfort in the gentleman's eyes. She noticed his trousers were slightly crumpled and wondered if she interrupted him while he was getting ready for work.

"I am sorry, I should let you get ready. If you need anything or any help, please don't hesitate to ask me." Nadja got up to leave and stretched out her hand again, "It is a pleasure to meet you".

Old 06-29-2016, 08:59 AM   #7
TheOlderGuy
Corruptor of Innocents

Hunter was processing a flood of emotions as quickly as he could while standing speechless behind the partially opened door. He was stricken with guilt for invading the privacy of this young woman now at his doorstep. He was overwhelmed with lust and the desire to pull her into his twisted and satisfying sexual fantasy. He instantly wanted to take control of her, without words, without apologies, without even consent. It had been years since his libido rode so high in the saddle, but there was no mistaking the dominant role she awakened in him. He was confused, a stranger in a city still strange to him, awash in a language he could not get a handle on, in a job he still felt somewhat insecure with. And in the way back of his mind, he was anxious, aware that he had only about fifteen minutes to get to the train.

"Guten Morgen . . . " He understood that she was greeting him in German, but the rest flew over his head like a cloud of starlings. Before he could apologize, she introduced herself in English. Oh, thank heavens. Her voice was balm to his shattered nerves, sweet, kind, sexy. Her eyes were intoxicating, and looking straight through him. He was certain she could see his every secret. And the cleavage, those lovely breasts still speaking directly to him, not yet moistened by the heat of the day.

"Nadja. What a pretty name! I'm Hunter. Please, come in. Forgive me for . . ., well just, . . ., I'm sorry, come in." Hunter swept open the door and made a broad gesture of entry, far too broad for the narrow confines of his humble drawing room. "Yes, it is my first time here. And, well, I'd have to say that so far you're the very best part. I'm sorry, that's probably much too forward of me, but, really, you strike me as the most delightful neighbor I could imagine having." Hunter had to stop himself wondering if she had already noticed him spying on her through the back window. Before continuing he edged the door to his bedroom closed, hoping to conceal the perfect view it had of her own bedroom.

Suddenly she was up and making motions to leave. He didn't want their time to end, and he had so little to offer her. "Nadja, please, don't rush off. I do have to get to work, but if I'm not mistaken, we maybe ride the same train. What do you call it, the U-bahn? I'm pretty sure you were the lovely young woman sitting opposite me last night on my way home from work. I really hope I didn't make you uncomfortable. I fear I was staring at you. You possess a rare kind of beauty, a very natural state of being, that robbed me of my normally polite indifference to strangers. If you're on your way to work now, perhaps we can walk together, and get to know each other a bit more?"

Hunter studied her face, intent on knowing whether he had already destroyed the most promising possibility to enter his still dismal life in Berlin. Nadja seemed to be studying him as well, and this both thrilled and frightened him. How could he be so in command at times, and yet so insecure, certain that others could see what a fraud he was underneath his confident facade? To soothe his nervous energy he began to gather his teaching materials for the day and pack them into his work bag, smiling as innocently as a dirty old man could at his potential prey.

Team PM

Old 06-30-2016, 05:29 AM   #8
LizzieEr
Selbst ist die Frau

Nadja waited as he packed, her eyes taking in his motions, studying him. He had been rather forward in his statements, but his age made it endearing than bold and to be honest, she was a little flattered. She led him down the shortcut to the station, their figures in sharp contrast to each other. He moved confidently and kept pace with her, his steps precise and breathing economic. She chatted as they walked, about the neighborhood, the artists, the history, the music and food scene. She listened to his responses, making a mental note of his likes so she could show him around. She was proud of her locality and she was always eager to meet people of a different culture. Hunter was clearly a well-read, thoughtful man, insightful and inquisitive.

They reached the station on time and boarded the train. After a lot of insistence, a very reluctant Hunter took the one seat available while she stood in front of him, chatting away. Her stop was much before Hunter's and she preferred to stand anyway. She talked about each stop as they passed and explained the basics of the announcements to him. By the second station, Hunter could understand if the exit was on the left or the right. She talked about her work at the local recording studio, mixing music and about her interest in American blues, all the time unmindful of the hem of her dress brushing against his knees and knuckles.

As her stop arrived, she bent forward to pick up her satchel that she had stowed between his feet. She looked up and smiled at him. Promising to board the same coach on the return train and an invitation to dinner later, she deboarded the train.

She planned to take him back through the Gallery side, maybe amble further along the Berlin wall than she normally would. A quick trip to the local Turkish shop for produce would serve two purposes - she would be able to show him the markets and also let him know some of the German names of things he might want to buy on a regular basis. She decided to serve mushroom ragout with a side of Spätzle, a variety of South German pasta she was sure he wouldn't have eaten before. She also decided to make some cranberry-poached pears. She was satisfied with the menu, safe in case he was a vegetarian and quick to prepare. Nadja wasn't sure what he would prefer to drink and in anycase, they would have the chance to pick up the bottles at the market.

Right on time, she boarded the train and she saw Hunter in the same seat as the first time they had met. She hadn't jogged that day and was still wearing her summer dress. She smiled at him and waved hello. There was a seat free next to him and she slid into it, her body touching his. Nadja sat comfortably and happy. She listened to Hunter talk, his voice deep and pleasant.

Old 07-01-2016, 02:50 PM   #9
TheOlderGuy
Corruptor of Innocents

Hunter's day was electric, surprised by his unexpected guest, inspired by her caring attention to him, aroused by the touch of her hem and the glimpses of flesh, comforted by her ability to make him feel more at home in a land quite strange to him. His classes flew by, and he was convinced his performance as a teacher of English as a second language was better than ever.

On the ride home, he fretted about whether she would actually join him as she assured him she would, he worried about whether his company would wear thin on her before the night was over, he lived in deep fear that his shameful voyeurism would be discovered, and he practically held his breath until he saw her on the station platform. As she neared his seat on the train he removed the work bag he had used to greedily hold the seat next to him for her.

Her thin summer dress clung to her curves and rode a bit up her legs as she took her seat. She was an interesting young woman, very bright, filled with clever ideas and odd stories, and her beauty was more quirky than classic, a quality he had always favored. Conversation flowed easily between them, and her voice was both soothing and sexy. They got off at an earlier stop than yesterday and took a leisurely walk through the markets, picking up food for the dinner she had promised him. When he offered to pay, she insisted that he should pick out something for them to drink. Reluctantly, as Nadja refused to offer any assistance, he chose a German whesskey that he had had once in a bar and taken a liking to. He could only hope the bold choice was a good one.

After dropping his stuff at home and changing into something more casual, he shyly knocked on her door. She opened it without delay and pulled him inside by his hand. Her place was delightfully cheery, and her bedroom door just off the living room (or do they call it a drawing room?) held a special aura for him. If he had been alone there he would have immediately searched it for clues to her secrets. But instead he watched her whisk about the kitchen stirring up something that smelled delicious. She had somehow intuited that he might be vegetarian, relieved when she asked that she had made the right choice. Hunter thoroughly enjoyed watching her movements, graceful and primal and filled with adorable twists and bends. He could not deny that he desired this young woman with all of his being. If only he weren't so far beyond his own prime.

"Ready for this?" she asked with a sweet smile.

"Oh, I am ready." Hunter replied. "I am so ready. It smells divine, and it's been a long time since I was graced with such thrilling company. I hope the whesskey wasn't a mistake?"

Team PM

Old 07-03-2016, 03:03 PM   #10
LizzieEr
Selbst ist die Frau

"It's perfect Hunter. Come let's eat, I am famished", Nadja served the food and they ate in companionable silence. Nadja was a good cook and like all people who loved to cook, Nadja loved to feed guests. She watched in satisfaction as Hunter clearly enjoyed himself.

After dinner, they sat around her dining table, chatting and finishing the bottle between the two of them. Nadja felt warm towards the older man, comfortable even but the liquor was strong and it had been a long day for both of them. Finally a little before midnight, Hunter left. Nadja wished him goodnight promising to take him to a quaint little cafe nearby for a Turkish breakfast.

Nadja made her way half asleep to her bedroom. In her tiredness, she didn't notice the curtains fluttering in the wind through her open window, didn't yet notice how close Hunter really was. She took off her clothes, brushed her teeth and collapsed onto her bed, naked as she was used to sleeping.

She had the alarm set to 6 am and she would get ready and knock at Hunter's at 7 am sharp. It was nice, Nadja thought, to have someone to make plans with. To have plans to look forward to. Through the fluttering curtains, Nadja thought she glimpsed Hunter in his room. The sleepy woman did not remember she was naked and she smiled at her neighbor and mouthed a goodnight before drifting away.

Old 07-05-2016, 05:36 PM   #11
TheOlderGuy
Corruptor of Innocents

Exhilarated by a splendid evening, and just a bit unsteady from one too many glasses of alcohol, Hunter stumbled home quickly, eager to take his place at his viewing window. Nadja had proven to be a woman of great substance. Their conversation had covered many topics on many continents, but they had both steered clear of the elephant in the room, the crystal clear chemistry that stirred him to fantasies he'd thought he'd outgrown.

Careful to close the door behind him, he settled in on a padded stool and watched as Nadja prepared herself for bed, wasting no time in shedding her clothes, and showing no sign that she was aware or inhibited by his observation of her. She was quite unlike the type of women he had sought out in the past -- shorter, darker, fuller, and far more worldly. He held a deep appreciation for the change, and looked forward to the blossoming of their new friendship.

He was grateful that the show was shortened by the mutual need to get some sleep before an early rise for breakfast at a Turkish cafe that Nadja was sure he would love. She was stunning, lying naked on her bed in the dim light. He could imagine himself spooned behind her on some future night, toying naughtily with her nipples, while he nestled his cock between her naked cheeks. That was an image he would take with him to his sleep.

When he was quite certain there would be no more chance to see his prey in motion, he quietly got up and left the room. A few moments later he returned, remembering his reading glasses, and as he retrieved them from the nightstand, he was shocked to notice Nadja, awake and smiling at him. Her mouth moved in an apparent goodnight greeting. Was she unaware that she was lying naked before him? Did she already know what a voyeuristic asshole he was? Did this game of show and not tell thrill her as much as him?

He flushed bright red at being caught in the act, and nodded silently in her direction, the haze of too much liquor clouding his judgment as to whether he had seen it correctly at all. She was at rest again, and he retreated to his bed, naked, but concealed from her view, and lulled himself to sleep without delay, punctuated by images of his flesh and her flesh melding into one mighty beast, impervious to the trials of the real world.

Team PM

Old 07-12-2016, 10:58 PM   #12
LizzieEr
Selbst ist die Frau

As the days passed, Nadja fell into a routine that included Hunter almost all through her free time. They would eat breakfast together, and walk to the train station together. In the evenings, they would walk back together and usually have dinner at either of their places.

Nadja had finally stopped waiting for Jan to text and didnt even realize it. She even took Hunter to a party thrown by her friends. It seemed natural and easy. Hunter had become an integral part of her day and she enjoyed his quiet candor and confidence.

He was significantly older than her friends, yet she found him easy to talk to. She didn't not think of him as anything really. Just Hunter. No other definition. There was that one time when she had tripped and Hunter had moved to catch her. She had marvelled at the hand that held her secure and helped her stand up. His arm had brushed across her chest ever so slightly and she had a moment where she shivered and had goosebumps.

Lately, she was noticing how blue his eyes were and how charming the wrinkles around his eyes when he smiled. It was a balmy night when a very tired Nadja trudged back from a late dinner at Hunter's place. As was her usual routine, she had stripped naked and padded to the bed. A casual glance at the window made her how visible she had been from his room. For a moment, she stood rootedpot. A half forgotten sleepy memory returned of eyes watching her. Expressionless and her heart racing, she walked up to the window and threw the curtains open wider. She stood there for a moment, naked, not daring to look up and see what she suspected she would find. Shivering at her sudden daring, she walked back to her bed amd turned to the window and slept. That might Nadja did not cover herself. That night, she did not have to touch herself. A half imagined fantasy of blue eyes kept her wet.

Old 07-20-2016, 02:23 PM   #13
TheOlderGuy
Corruptor of Innocents

Joy began to fill Hunter's empty heart. He stopped thinking about the losses of his life. The classes he taught became effortless, engaging, and exhilarating. His time, his world, his happiness revolved around Nadja, who seemed always to know what he needed, even as her own face was sometimes shadowed with doubts. He sensed her own unspoken loss.

He told her about his former life as an author and a professor of Creative Writing. They stalked the streets of Berlin like old friends in search of new thrills. They filled their evenings, with great food, lively conversation, poignant silences, and always each other. And then there were the nights, when Hunter would catch glimpses of his lovely Nadja in various stages of her most natural state. Some nights as he pleasured himself at the window, his longing to kiss her was overwhelming.

In the mornings he had taken to getting off at Nadja's station and walking with her towards her place of work, and then swiftly walking the last twenty blocks to his classroom in the old church basement. Sometimes as they walked side by side, talking about anything and everything, their fingertips would play with each other, not really holding hands, but not really not holding hands either.

On Thursday as they neared the end of the alley that marked their parting of ways for the day, Hunter gripped her hand and pulled her back into the deep shadow between the buildings. Without a word, he pushed her up against the brick, pinning her hands above her head, and leaning his body hard against her. He smothered her with a kiss that she could only get lost in. He nibbled her neck, and nuzzled her cheek, and went in one more time for a deep tongue-entwined expression of the passion he felt.

When he broke away, Nadja opened her eyes, and they stared at each other for a brief moment. "Enjoy your day," his customary goodbye was all he said before setting off to the west. He wanted so much to look back, but he kept his face forward, chuckling quietly to himself, wondering what expression Nadja held as she watched him disappear around the next corner.

Team PM