Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 05-10-2016, 08:01 AM   #1
AngelEyes1994
Really Really Experienced

"The Pipe Fits Perfectly" (closed)

"The Pipe Fits Perfectly"

(closed to The_J0k3R)

Mimi Robb
20 years old

I had taken the cross town Metro to his work site six times over the past four weeks...

Each time, I'd either chickened out or found him surrounded by members of his restoration crew...

Today, though, neither factor stopped me. He was alone ... and -- while trembling to my core from fear -- I was determined.

By the time he detected me and turned my direction, I had already pulled loose the bows of my dress's spaghetti straps, letting it fall to gather about my feet. I stepped out of the ring of soft cotton and stood before him wearing nothing more than modest heels, stockings, panties, and a nervous expression.

And, of course, the friendship bracelet. It was a string of plain white beads separated by black ones, each of which featured a different letter of the alphabet, the first initials of his many children. They had worked together to make it for me early on in my now year long stint as their weekend nanny. I never took it off. Ever! It had begun as a reminder of my responsibilities to he, his wife, and their offspring. More recently, though, it had become a symbol of how I yearned to experience the method in which those many children were created.

I pulled my hair back from my face and tried to formulate a greeting ... and an explanation of why I was now virtually naked on the third floor of a historic library in which he was part of the restoration team.

"I was talking to Rose one day," I began, invoking his wife's name, "about ... about how it was that she -- that you, both of you, obviously -- came to have so many wonderful children."

I moved a step closer clenching my nervous hands together in an attempt to still the trembling.

"She said--"

I chuckled nervously, feeling a blush light up the fair skin of my neck and face. I cleared my throat, then drew and expelled a deep breath which caused my perky B cups and their solidly swollen nipples to rise and fall.

"She said that ... and ... and I quote..."

I glanced to his groin conspicuously, even nodding a bit as if to emphasize exactly that about which I was to speak, and continued, "The pipe fits so perfectly--"

I felt the blush intensify, forcing me to look down away as I finished in my own words, "She, um ... she said ... she said she just couldn't keep you from ... fitting it in her."

I continued to look at the ground for a moment before finally forcing my gaze back up to his eyes as I asked timidly, "I ... I was ... I was wondering if ... if maybe ... if maybe you would want to, um ... to ... fit it ... in me."

Old 05-10-2016, 01:06 PM   #2
The_J0k3R

Tommy Stephenson, 37 years old. Six feet tall, short, curling dark hair with streaks wisps of grey at the sides. Solidly built from two decades in construction, with large thick calloused hands and numerous scars from burns and cuts over the years

It had been nearing the end of the day. A friday, and a hot one. I had sent my crew home early, with pay; they had worked hard and accomplished their project for the day. I was wrapping up some paperwork, and planning out the next week’s work, surveying the recently exposed piping systems in the walls, when I heard Mimi’s familiar, but completely unexpected voice behind me.

I turned in time to see her shed her small dress and expose her lithe frame to me. Her beauty and grace had certainly fueled numerous fantasies for me over the past year since she had started working for us on the weekends around the house as a nanny.

But I had never dared dream they might become reality! My jaw was practically on the floor as she spoke, revealing her desires to me. My heart thumped hard in my chest, blood pounding in my ears. Guilt immediately welled up, even as blood rushed to my loins and my arousal became painfully obvious in my jeans.

“Mimi… I… I can’t begin to tell you how much I’d love to… But Rose is my wife. Our fifteenth wedding anniversary is this weekend…”

Old 05-10-2016, 03:17 PM   #3
AngelEyes1994

I stared at Tom ... shocked. I'd talked extensively to my best friend about this, and she assured me that if I wanted Tom to want me, I had to be bold and seduce him, rather than waiting for him to do the same to me. Now, I ... I just didn't know what to do.

"But ... I thought--"

My breath caught in my chest as a touch of panic exploded within me. You're an idiot! You're a fool! Fuck, fuck, fuck! What have I done?

"I thought..." I tried again, my gaze on the ground before me as I fought not to let the tears explode from my eyes. I said softly, afraid to look at Tom, "I thought if I ... if I showed you ... that I was ... willing..."

Old 05-10-2016, 08:21 PM   #4
The_J0k3R

I had never been in a position like this, in all my fifteen years of marriage. Through seven kids, and number eight now on the way, I had always been loyal to my wife. Regardless of the fantasies I may have entertained in my head, there was never the consideration that they could become reality.

Until now.

I approached Mimi slowly. I recalled then her lingering gaze, her softly licked lips, so many little signs that may have driven my own fantasies without my ever even realizing it. She had been trying to tell me this for months.

“Mimi…” I said, close enough now I could reach out and touch her half-naked body. “Mimi, believe me, I appreciate your… candidness, and your honesty,” I said. My eyes drank in the sight of her bare breasts, heaving with her sharp breaths.

Old 05-10-2016, 09:09 PM   #5
AngelEyes1994

I couldn't prevent it anymore. My eyes glazed over and tears streamed down both cheeks. I was so embarrassed.

"I've ruined every thing," I sobbed, and without considering the inappropriateness or implications, I surged forward and wrapped my arms around Tom's trunk as I burst out in tears. "I'm such an idiot."

Old 05-10-2016, 09:35 PM   #6
The_J0k3R

I gasped a bit when Mimi grabbed me, hugging me and crying. I suppose my fatherly instincts took over, because I couldn’t help but clutch the young woman tightly to me. “Hey, it’s okay,” I told her.

I knew I had to tread carefully here. “You’re not, like, fired or anything, okay?” I said, my hand rubbing up and down her bare back sympathetically.

Old 05-10-2016, 09:46 PM   #7
AngelEyes1994

I simply continued to clutch Tom's torso for a long moment, hoping my tears would wane. It took quite a while for the sobbing to end, and by the time I thought I was ready to look up into his face I realized that I was feeling downright comfortable in his strong arms and hands. I did not want to let go of him, and I certainly did not want him to let go of me.

I needed to salvage this disaster. I understood Tom's reluctance. He didn't want to cheat on his wife. He didn't want to cheat on the mother of his children. I was just a kid so what did I know about the definition of cheating? I pulled my face back enough to look up into Tom's eyes knowing with the cleavage of my breasts would be on display to his face so near. I whisper to him as if it was a grand solution, "Rose doesn't need to know. I wouldn't tell."

I rose on my tippy toes and tilted my head, indicating that I wanted Tom to kiss me...

Old 05-10-2016, 11:30 PM   #8
The_J0k3R

I don’t think I had ever been so tempted in all my life. The feel of the girl’s pert, firm breasts pushed into my chest, the smell of her hair, the look in her eye, the fluttering eyelids. “Mimi…” I muttered, even as I found my face being drawn to hers, lost in her gaze.

I resisted, pressing my forehead against hers, instead of my lips. I brought a finger up to her face and pressed it against those plump lips.

“Mimi, please… we can’t…”

Old 05-10-2016, 11:41 PM   #9
AngelEyes1994

I kissed the finger pressed against my lips, then quickly lifted my head enough to allow me to take the tip of it between my lips. I'd never performed oral sex before, but I knew that this was an erotic insinuation that I would. And, given the opportunity to further my agenda, I would certainly suck Tom's cock.

Old 05-11-2016, 12:31 PM   #10
The_J0k3R

A groan escaped my lips before I could catch it as I felt her wet tongue slide over the tip of my finger. Her presence was intoxicating; I would have taken her then in a heartbeat if I wasn’t married, if such an affair wouldn’t cost me everything I’d worked for over the last fifteen years.

But as I felt the blood rush to my loins, and my cock firming up in my jeans, something told me it was already too late…

Old 05-11-2016, 02:51 PM   #11
AngelEyes1994

Taller than me, Tom's erection pressed against my belly as I clutched him. It felt huge against me, though I had no idea, of course, whether that was just my desire's imagination or reality. Either way, I knew that Tom's subconscious, instinctive, animalistic need to breed had already prepared him for what the conscious, dutiful, betrothed husband in him knew he should not only avoid but should actively flee from.

As he rescued his finger tip from between my wet lips, my left hand slid down from the small of his back. I first pressed my belly against his stiffy for a moment, then pulled it back to allow my hand to caress its way between us ... right over the bulge below his belt.