Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 06-22-2015, 02:55 AM   #1
The Jeffinator
The Lord of Sparkle Tower

Project Rebirth: After the Fall (OOC)

On June 7th, 2018, the United States Government launched Project Rebirth. The project directors selected individuals with terminal illnesses who had less than six months to live, and offered them the option to be put into cryogenic stasis while the scientists studied and experimented on samples of their DNA to try and produce cures, at which time the subjects would be thawed and have their cured DNA re-injected into their bloodstream. Our characters are those subjects. There's just one problem -- we've been frozen for nearly two hundred years. We awaken to find ourselves cured, but also that we have developed strange powers. And what's worse is that the world has become a nuclear wasteland, a result of a rather destructive World War III that erupted at some point after we were frozen.

Our characters learn to use their new powers, wonder what the hell happened and what awakened them, and venture out beyond the safety of the underground lab and into the world beyond, where mutated animals and other humans roam the landscape.

I'm thinking we can have the lab inside the Cheyenne Mountain complex in Colorado Springs, and perhaps we could venture towards a survivor colony in Denver and go from there.

Old 06-22-2015, 04:43 AM   #2
Stalzyn
God of the white stallion

we've been frozen for nearly two hundred years. We awaken to find ourselves cured, but also that we have developed strange powers. And what's worse is that the world has become a nuclear wasteland, a result of a rather destructive World War III that erupted at some point after we were frozen.

that's a great plot dude, i'll want to be among the characters. Pm me about their numbers, like how many males and females. Any limit to their abilities? Are we to think up our own special abilities or will you share 'em?

Old 06-22-2015, 05:15 AM   #3
The Jeffinator

Well, don't go too crazy with abilities, but you can basically think of it as similar to mutants/inhumans or other characters from Marvel. Throw some ideas out there for powers and I'll tell you if they are too extreme, though unless you have like reality warping or Superman-level powers, I probably won't have a problem.

We could say that during thawing, our bodies were injected with nanobots that cured us and sort of "enhanced" our cells, giving us Wolverine-like healing in addition to improved physical abilities. The bots could also have attached to our brains and gave us the ability to perceive and channel elemental forces or psychic energies. I'm open to ideas.

Old 06-22-2015, 05:57 AM   #4
Othermoose
Literotica Guru

Put me down for a spot

Old 06-22-2015, 09:39 AM   #5
Stalzyn

Cool, but i'll like to know two things
*How many individuals were they?
*How many males/females
MY IDEAS
*Their should be an organisation, that is an antagonist which is responsible for the war, and in charge of the new world.
*I think it (the organization) should be played by a characted/characters
*We should have a leader, someone we look up to (a character)
*Whoever freed us should keep in contact somehow, giving us details on who we are now, how to use our abilities, rules to follow (so they can be broken. Ha!) and why he freed. I suggest he/she should be someone in the organisation (character)
*And most importantly, we should have a goal, or objective. A reason for us to risk our lives (that i'll leave to you)
A SPECIAL REQUEST
My name is Lyden Snow. 21yrs when brought to the lab. Wavy blonde hair that stops at my shoulder, sea-blue eyes, tall and average body. My power is the three T's. Telekinesis, telepathy, and teleporting. I should probably begin the story with one two.

Old 06-22-2015, 10:20 AM   #6
The Jeffinator

I am leaving it up in the air as to how many individuals. It's based on how many interested parties we have. So, as of right now, we have three guys and zero females. So if we can get at least three females, we can roll with that.

And there is no global power or organization. In many ways it is like the Fallout games, just without the retro-future thing where the world is based on the 1950s. At first we have no idea who awakened us or why. When we wake up, the entire complex is empty except for us, which makes us wonder if someone hacked in or did it remotely. There is, however, an inactive robot there in the lab that we can reactivate and tells us about the war and the world outside. The robot tells us that the last communication he received before his power core died was from a camp in Denver, so we decide to head there, even though that transmission was decades old.

As for an overarching goal, we can worry about that when we get to Denver. Maybe we get involved in a war between survivor colonies or something. Maybe we travel across the country looking for other survivors and eventually the person who awakened us. The story will unfold as we go through it. At first, we will just focus on our characters and the trip to Denver.

Old 06-22-2015, 10:33 AM   #7
The Jeffinator

Oh, and I think those three powers together are a little much. For instance, telekinesis could be used on your own body to fly, and flight coupled with teleportation and reading minds would be quite a bit over-powered. A better set would be to have empathy instead, where you can read emotions and urges but not complex thoughts, and then choose either teleportation or telekinesis. One idea is to go with telekinesis and eventually learn how to shift your molecules to move forward with less resistance in a sort of fade-sprint which could appear similar to teleportation to an observer. It would be almost like phasing into a ghost-like form which lets you zip around swiftly, but it takes a great amount of focus to achieve, so it's something you learn only after mastering your powers later on. If you don't want this, you are free to suggest other powers, or rework your three T's in a way that doesn't make you over-powered.

As for my character, he is going to have simple energy manipulation that he can eventually channel into pure electricity. He will also eventually be able to use this ability to fly by pushing energy out through his hands and feet to create lift in the same way Iron Man does.

Old 06-22-2015, 11:20 AM   #8
Stalzyn

I think i'll go with your idea. The three T's will be quite too much for my foes to overcome. Telekinesis will be fine but not empathy, hell everybody has a bit of that in them. Telepathy is what i prefer but if that'll make me too powerful then we could say that i can read emotions and surface thoughts, but complex thoughts, tracking, and affecting emotions are energy drainers. That is i'll be completely spent after doing it or even black out

Last edited by Stalzyn : 06-23-2015 at 06:37 PM.

Old 06-23-2015, 06:41 PM   #9
Stalzyn

You should probably begin the first scene, being the leader of the team and all.
CHAPTER 1: The Awakening

Old 06-23-2015, 10:21 PM   #10
The Jeffinator

Not until we have equal pairings.

Old 06-23-2015, 10:26 PM   #11
Stalzyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jeffinator View Post
Don't quiet get you

Old 06-25-2015, 03:00 PM   #12
Stalzyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jeffinator View Post
What do you mean by equal pairings?

Old 06-25-2015, 03:23 PM   #13
CFMB_fan
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalzyn View Post
What do you mean by equal pairings?

Equal pairings means same number of males and females.....!!

Interesting...

Hypnosis, mind control would be an interesting power

"Time spent on foreplay is seldom wasted".

All PM's welcome and I will endeavour to answer as honestly and frankly as possible.

"To my American/Canadian friends in particular, I am a Brit living in the UK. As such I am anything between 5 and 8 hours ahead of you time wise. As such the timings of my postings may appear to be slightly erratic!"

Old 06-25-2015, 03:30 PM   #14
Stalzyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFMB_fan View Post
Equal pairings means same number of males and females.....!!

Oh! thanks,

Interesting...

Hypnosis, mind control would be an interesting power
I don't know about jeffinator but such a power makes you more or less a villain, as in mind control? What your limits then?

Old 07-03-2015, 02:22 PM   #15
Stalzyn

Great! Another good story now bu.....bump!!

Old 08-28-2015, 04:45 AM   #16
Stalzyn

I'll like this story up again Jeff. It has good potential for a super saga, why don't you take it up again and see what other Rpers will think?