Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 10-23-2016, 08:12 PM   #1
Veroe
Maestro/Truthseeker

An Unexpected Rekindling

((Closed for Myself and MsAmative))

IC: Michael Brennan

"Stay still, please," He told Julia pulling the sequined tuxedo jacket open to apply another strip of double-sided tape to the outside of her naked right breast.

Julia was a model/actress/singer/waitress/whatever paid the rent this week that was getting at the age where sadly the demand for her talents in any of those fields were fewer and sparser to come by for her, which was why Michael had been able to hire her as a booth girl for his stand here on the floor of the Las Vegas Fetish-world con 2016. Around the curtain they were using to preserve Julia's modesty as he fixed her current wardrobe malfunction was his booth set up to advertise and sell his custom made corsets, boots, catsuits, dresses, harnesses, collars. He was good at it all, mostly because he had a talent at how to portray the sexuality and at the same time the authority of a female dominant.

He reapplied the bolero styled black tuxedo jacket to the side of Julia's breasts so the double-sided tape would hold it in place even if she decided to start swinging the crop Michael had given her as a prop again. Now the lapel should drape just over her bare nipple and stay that way no matter what movements she made-hopefully.

Michael took a step back looking the shapely model over with a fashion-designer's critical eye. The outfit she wore was based off a man's tuxedo with thigh-high boots colored black and white to resemble the spats that were fashionable on tuxedoes decades ago. Up from that were lycra pants that molded over every curve of thigh and hips and buttocks. The outside had a sheer lace stripe all the way down that was a nice touch from his new business partner, Abigail. Cinching Julia's waist into a classic hour-glass shape was the white corset with black buttons climbing up the front to her breasts where the corset cupped and lifted the breasts without covering them. That was the jacket's job, if it would just do the job.

Perhaps now it would hold. He reached out straightening the Chippendale style black bowtie around her throat. Then he put a couple more pins in the pulled up bun of Julia's red hair that held the tophat at the jaunty angle he had drawn when he came up with this design. Looking it over once more he nodded. "If you'd please miss," He told her reaching for the curtain to let them out, "You have any more issues with the suit I would appreciate you telling me right away so I can fix it."

She blushed nodding as she stepped out to face the milling convention-goers. Abigail was minding the store, and they had a number of people were looking at his merchandise, but few were buying anything. The people here in the convention wanting to buy dominatrix-wear were all across the floor inside the large hall for Mistress'-no not mistress to you anymore Mike-Claire Donovan's fashion show going on at the moment.

He sighed, he knew when he left mister-he meant Claire, just Claire-that most of his designs would stay the property of her label, that was just the business arrangement they had had, but it still distressed him when hearing customers' anticipation for Mist-for Claire's new line today. Somewhere like sixty percent of which were designs authored by him.

So here he was a man in his late-thirties starting over in a field dominated by one woman-his former mistress. He had no name and no reputation outside of Mist-outside of Claire.

Then he heard someone's voice talking to Abigail about a pair of boots. It was a voice to a woman It couldn't be...why was she here? He spun around eyes wide in shock. She was different of course he hadn't seen in her-what-fifteen years? But still beautiful. It was like the first time he had seen her walking up to the desk in front of his in Mrs. William's Freshman English class back Brookside High. the first woman he had ever fallen in love with, the woman he had lost his virginity to...

She looked up and their eyes met. He saw recognition blossom in them as she recognized him in turn.

"Uh...hi," He said nervously with a little wave, "It's been a long time."

“Every person's life is theirs by right. An individual's life can and must belong only to himself,
not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave."
~Terry Goodkind: Faith of the Fallen~

Old 10-23-2016, 11:57 PM   #2
MsAmative
Really Experienced

Nina Weber

“Why am I doing this again?” Nina said to no one in particular as she pulled on the same outfit for what felt like the millionth time in her generic hotel room. The various outfits she had finally decided to pack before heading to Vegas fell in a sloppy pile upon the bed, deemed unsuitable for no valid reason at all. The simple navy backless maxi would do just as well as anything else she brought with her. Resigning to her fate Nina turned to look in the mirror briefly to make sure nothing was out of place before sliding on a pair of sandals so that her shoes would not end up limiting her for the rest of the day.

As Nina headed towards the elevator she couldn't help but wonder what she was thinking when she booked this last minute trip. Nina had always avoided conventions or large kink gatherings, partly because she hadn’t quite seen the point and partly because she had never wanted to go alone. It had been nine months since she had split with Nate and while there were no hard feelings when he left to pursue his dreams across the country she just couldn’t find anyone she truly wanted to spend time with. She had hoped the convention would bring excitement and who knows, maybe another partner. She had not considered that nerves could take their place and she wondered if this could have been a terrible mistake.

By the time she reached the convention hall the main event was already underway. While she knew she could likely still gain access she had no desire to draw extra attention to herself, and she cared little about fashion in the scene to begin with. Instead she headed off towards the side to browse the booths. The going was easy, it seemed that a good portion of the convention goers must have congregated in the other ballroom leaving the isles open and easy to navigate. Nina wandered for a while, not finding anything particularly special until she spied a rather understated booth. While she barely knew enough to know what was truly fashionable she was struck by how much care and detail had been designed in what could have appeared to be a simple pair of boots that she didn’t want to do anything but stare. When one of the booth attendants approached her she felt rather silly, so absorbed in thought as the gazed at the boots that she barely realized she was there. She knew she managed to stumble through some sort of half compliment half apology, but by the time she was done she couldn’t even remember what she had said. As the employee seemed to go on about the details of the boots she lifted her head, not being able to shrug the idea that someone was gazing upon her much in the same way she had just moments before. When her gaze fell to the far side of the booth she tried to hide the confusion on her face. No, you are confused. That can’t be Michael, it can’t be. It must be his twin or something, don’t they always say we have one of those? Nina thought to herself as she tried to process the handsome man whose gaze seemed so locked in on hers. It wasn’t until he spoke that she finally let the broad smile cross her face.

“It’s been forever!” Nina said with a chuckle as she took a few steps into the booth and out of foot traffic. “Are these your ideas? They are beautiful.”

Last edited by MsAmative : 10-24-2016 at 06:32 PM.

Old 10-26-2016, 05:01 PM   #3
Veroe
Maestro/Truthseeker

"Uh...hi," He said nervously with a little wave, "It's been a long time."

This felt so surreal to Mike. The woman that had been his first love was standing in front of him...here...after what...seventeen years. Was he dreaming?

“It’s been forever!” She replied coolly as she stepped inside the booth to avoid being trampled by the thickening foot-traffic of the convention-goers.

He came up to her arms wide to hug her out of his first natural reaction to seeing the girl he had once envisioned inevitably marrying with white picket fences, a dog, and 2.5 kids with. But he stopped reminding himself how much time had passed between them and for a moment he stood there with his arms open like an idiot. Awkwardly instead he offered his hand for her to shake.

"Are these your ideas," She asked him gesturing to the boots she was looking over before, "They are beautiful.”

He nodded to her, "Yeah, These are all mine." He pointed to Abigail, "She's my partner, but only where the money comes in."

"Hi," Abby nodded politely to Nina before turning to a man purchasing a red and black corset. She smartly offered him half off the matching elbow length gloves to go with it. They were made as a set after all and selling the gloves without the corset to go with it would be more difficult anyway.

"You don't look shocked to be here," He asked spreading his arms to encompass the fetish paraphernalia and practitioners nearly overwhelming the confines of the convention hall. "Are you in the scene?"

If so, was she a submissive? The thought of anyone ordering her around...he couldn't picture. Nina had always been so confident...so grounded...so assertive in her own way... In contrast Michael had always been the go with the flow sort. Maybe that was why they had worked so well back in highschool. They had complimented each other's strengths and weaknesses so well back then.

Listening to her answer he nodded struck by how much they had changed. He had taken the scholarship to play ball at UNLV and then his knee had busted and then he met Claire and she had opened his eyes to the truth of himself. At first he and Nina had tried to do the long-distance relationship thing, but somewhere around busting his knee they had just drifted too far apart, and inevitably broke up.

That was the last he had ever heard from Nina...until now.

“Every person's life is theirs by right. An individual's life can and must belong only to himself,

Last edited by Veroe : 10-26-2016 at 05:56 PM.

Old 10-28-2016, 08:55 PM   #4
MsAmative
Really Experienced

As the two calmly shook hands Nina's mind was running a mile a minute. The odds of running in to Michael seemed incredibly rare, and here? That seemed impossible, but yet here they were. She couldn't help but wonder what had crossed through his mind as she entered the booth. For a moment it seemed as though he was offering her a hug, making the smile on her face more than just for show. When he seemed to change his mind halfway her heart sank. Granted it was 17 years ago, but was their relationship really just such a small blip in the radar for him? Or was it that those wounds were still fresh even though all those years had passed?

When he introduced Abigail as his business partner she found herself oddly pleased. She wasn't sure what she expected, but part of her was relieved to find out that things between them weren't more than business. After all these years though, he couldn't be single - she wasn't that lucky. His next question pulled her out of her own head, and surprised her even though she should have expected it. Afterall, he had an excuse to be here and really... she only had one.

"Yes I am, I have been for about 15 or 16 years now I think? God that makes us sound so old doesn't it? I don't usually go to large events like this one though, but I just felt like doing something different this year. I've always heard such good things about this convention, so I figured why not." Nina said as she tried to sound as carefree as possible.

For some reason she couldn't explain she suddenly felt self-conscious in a way she hadn't in years but she couldn't quite place why. It was almost like being back in high school, except she wasn't trying to figure out who she was anymore. The two of them had seemed to go so well together back when it all began. Together they seemed to be able to get through almost anything, at least the worst things that high school could throw at you. Unlike the others and even her family, he never saw her as overbearing or bitchy like so many of the others had. He let her speak her mind, and never try to tell her who or where her place should be and she couldn't help but love him for it. With him, she could be her most authentic self. She never got a chance to really thank him for that. When they went off to separate colleges, so much had changed for Nina. With both her friends and her love far away she had once again found herself full of self doubt and wondering if who she was and all of those things that she desired were really terrible after all. After seeing the way her own classmates fawned over some of the their top athletes, the idea of Michael being surrounded by so many beautiful and easy women made her sick. Not wanting to confront him and seem jealous or find out what she didn't really want to know she found herself distancing herself from the man who was already so many hundreds of miles away from NYU. By the time his knee injury ended his sports career the damage was done.

"It looks like the show must be getting out. I don't want to keep you from your customers." Nina said, her slightly trembling voice giving away her anxiety a bit more than she'd have liked as she dug in her purse. "I'd love to see you again sometime before the convention ends, if you'd have the time anyway. Just let me know? I will write my cell on the back." Nina said as she hastily wrote her number on the back of a business card that she dug out of her purse. Granted her business card would likely be no where near as stylish as his (after all, how interesting can it be when you are simply an English Professor) but it would get the job done.

Old 10-30-2016, 06:47 PM   #5
Veroe
Maestro/Truthseeker

"You don't look shocked to be here," He asked spreading his arms to encompass the fetish paraphernalia and practitioners nearly overwhelming the confines of the convention hall. "Are you in the scene?"

"Yes I am, I have been for about 15 or 16 years now I think," She replied and then with an easy smile, "God that makes us sound so old doesn't it?"

He chuckled nodding, "Sixteen years? How have we only bumped into eachother at conventions now then?"

"I don't usually go to large events like this one though," She explained, "But I just felt like doing something different this year."

He leaned against the booth's table being a little more confident with her. Nina had always been able to put him at ease. "Well, I hope you have a wonderful time here then."

"I've always heard such good things about this convention," She continued, "So I figured why not."

He couldn't see her as a submissive...switch maybe...but not really even that. Was she a domme?

Michael watched her intently. Had it really been seventeen years since he'd last seen her? Back then she had been labeled as the class bitch. Is it any wonder why Michael, the latent submissive, had been attracted to her from day one. If he had only known then what he knew about himself now, if he only knew then that she was into the lifestyle too.

She had to be a domme. Looking at her now, it was the only role that made sense to him.

She noticed his regard on her and shifted a little self-consciously before pointing out to the surge of people walking out among the booths.
"It looks like the show must be getting out. I don't want to keep you from your customers."

He nodded to her. "It was really nice seeing you again, Nina."

She started digging into her purse saying, "I'd love to see you again sometime before the convention ends, if you'd have the time anyway."

She pulled out a business card followed by a pen. Just let me know? I will write my cell on the back." She said as she scribbled numbers down onto it and handed it out for him.

He took it with a smile. "Sure, Nina. I may just do that."

According to the card she was an English teacher. That was ironic since the Nina he remembered had always ranted on how the school system and beauracracy negatively impacted the supposed learning environment of the students. Now she dealt with it everyday in her professional life.

She left him then, and business started to swell. If anything the fashion show, Mistress Claire had held had only whetted the customer's appetite. It was only the first night of the convention, but if this was any indication his and Abby's little business venture out here was going to be a smashing success.

He should be thrilled, but the truth be told he couldn't keep his mind off of Nina and the card and cell number in his pocket. So once the convention hall shut down and all the unsold merchandise was packed away for the next day of the convention.

Mike had called her of course, and here he was sitting at the bar in his hotel nervously sipping at a Tom Collins. He had rushed back to his hotel room and jumped into the shower. He didn't even remember pulling on the suit he was wearing, but now as he spotted Nina walking through the doors of the bar.

His jaw dropped at the sight of her.

Old 10-31-2016, 07:24 PM   #6
MsAmative
Really Experienced

While the day passed quickly as she browsed from merchant to merchant she couldn't manage to get Mike off her mind. As the day went on it became harder and harder not to imagine all of the possibilities she could have with the items, and she couldn't manage to imagine it without Michael in them. Each time she chided herself for being so stupid. She missed her chance a long time ago, back when she hid every bit of her sexuality. Deciding to have sex was hard enough, breaking away from her strict upbringing. She could never work up the nerve to bring this kind of thing up with Mike. It's not like they could just pick up where they left off now, what a silly girl she was being. Hell, she didn't even know if he was even looking for a partner let alone be interested in all this? Even if he was it doesn't mean he was even a submissive, that was just her assumption. Maybe it was just all business for him, something he was a part of only for the money and she was just making a fool out of herself all over again.

When her cell rang as she headed back to her room, Nina could hardly believe it. After waiting all day, hoping he would call it almost didn't seem real. When they made plans to meet a short while later she couldn't deny the excitement that started to course through her veins. Finally, she could get answers for all the thoughts that had been running through her mind all afternoon.

The next hour passed quickly as she frustratingly pawed once again through the items she packed, even more desperately trying to pick something that would be just right. What did he have in mind? Should she be more casual? Dressy? Something in between? Mike had always been so much better at this than her. By the time she decided she was running late, and hastily pulling her hair into a loose bun on the back of her head. As she stopped to look in the small full length mirror to smooth down her skirt she was content. Her hair managed to look put together but not fussy, the silk cowl neck top dipped almost dangerously low providing a hint of cleavage while the eggplant color deepened the color of her eyes. The simple black pencil skirt exaggerated her curves and the simple black strappy heels didn't distract. "It will do" Nina said to herself as she touched up her lipstick and headed out.

Unlike the rest of her day the elevator ride down to the lobby from the 20th floor seemed to take an eternity and she had to force herself to slow down as she reached the door to the bar. Nina was already smiling before she saw Michael sitting at the end of the bar, but she couldn't help but blush when she saw the look of recognition on his face. Apparently she picked pretty well after all.

"Can you spare a hug for an old friend this time?" Nina asked, hoping the blush had fallen from her face.

With their second greeting of the day over, Nina attempted to gracefully slide her small 5'2 frame up onto the barstool as the bartender approached. "A Gimlet please."

"Thank you for meeting with me, I couldn't quite get you off my mind since I saw you. How'd you end up here anyway? Have you been designing for very long?" Nina asked, trying to restrain the excitement in her voice.

Old 11-02-2016, 10:28 PM   #7
Veroe
Maestro/Truthseeker

Mike had called her of course, and here he was sitting at the bar in his hotel nervously sipping at a Tom Collins. He had rushed back to his hotel room and jumped into the shower. He didn't even remember pulling on the suit he was wearing, but now as he spotted Nina walking through the doors of the bar.

His jaw dropped at the sight of her.

Nina had always been a law unto herself. Back in the day that had been balanced with the temerity of a young woman still discovering her own identity and her own power. That was then. Now as she strode over to him, there was none of the girlish uncertainty. Now she strutted with all the confidence of a woman truly comfortable with who and what she was.

The outfit she wore showcased that to perfection. Mike was a designer...his life was clothing and fashion...the messages women sent in the selection of clothes and how she wore them...he was adept at reading those messages. Nina's purple blouse and pencil skirt told him, class but with equal amounts of sex appeal balanced by a woman completely confident in the follow through of both sides of that message.

As she approached the bar and where he sat Mike forced his jaw closed. "Wow," was all he could say to her.

"Can you spare a hug for an old friend this time?" She asked as she stopped waiting for him.

An old friend? As he recalled they had been much more than just old friends. Even if they had never sealed the deal...not even when getting close to it after senior prom.

"I'm sorry," He told her rising to his feet, "It's been so long, and I've changed so much since you knew me...I was afraid it would be too awkward and only wound up making it worse."

He offered the hug he should've given her before.

Afterwards he sat back down on his stool. She sat on the one beside him and ordered her own drink.

"Thank you for meeting with me," He said precisely at the same time she said the same thing. He chuckled at the moment of symbiosis between them.

Being a submissive Mike was naturally inclined to allowed her to continue before him. "I couldn't quite get you off my mind since I saw you."

"Really," He said. Now he was the one blushing. He tried to hide it with a rather tall sip of his Tom Collins. "You were on my mind too, Nina. I couldn't think of much anything else today."

"How'd you end up here anyway?"

"In the scene," He asked for clarification, "About a year after we decided our long distance relationship was too hard to keep up with...I met someone else. Claire was a cheerleader and a domme even back when we started dating each other...it took me a long time not to equate submission with loss of my manliness but she was very slow and patient with me."

"Have you been designing for very long?"

"Claire was a design major, and it was really her passion to be a fetish fashion designer" He explained, "One day she was drawing some ideas for some outfits and asked me for my thoughts...turned out I had a pretty good eye for it, and she really encouraged me to explore it." He shrugged, "A dozen years later I was designing about 60 to 80% of her fashion line."

His nerves needed another drink of the Tom Collins. He hoped Nina wouldn't think he'd spent all his life in Claire's shadow. He hadn't, not really. She had been his mistress and goddess, but she had been adamant at the time that his work for her would only be what he wanted.

"What about you," He asked her, "I never would've thought I'd ever see you in that convention hall. How did that happen?"

Old 11-03-2016, 08:49 PM   #8
MsAmative
Really Experienced

While the blush that had occurred as she entered the bar had faded at least relatively quickly the smile remained as Mike seemed to talk easily about the past. She couldn't help but feel a little remorse as he talked about the aborted hug from earlier though, as she had never meant for him to feel guilty. Her concern melted easily though, as it became his turn to blush. Was he really surprised he could have that kind of effect on her even after all this time?

When Michael started to go deeper into what had transpired since the last time they had been in touch she was flabbergasted. She really did miss her chance all those years ago. Could she have had the same effect with him, could they really have explored the same things together? She was far from sure of herself back then, so perhaps that fate was just never meant to be.

"I can see how you ended up being a huge part of her business. She would have been stupid to not see that you have such a great perspective. I'd never have seen that as an end point for you way back then but I am so glad you found it." Nina said with ease, as her words were nothing but the truth.

"What about you," He asked her, "I never would've thought I'd ever see you in that convention hall. How did that happen?"

"Me? Well.." Nina paused, gathering her words as she fidgeted with the sweating glass in her hands as she glanced downwards.

"My story starts a bit before yours. I became interested around the time when we first met I think, back when everyone was trying to groom me into becoming the next perfect wholesome christian housewife. It fascinated me, but it seemed like something outside the realm that the people around me could likely understand or at the very least the type of dirty thing I was supposed to hide" she said with a chuckle, turning her head slightly to gage his reaction before continuing.

"I did consider sharing it with you from time to time but I always lost the nerve. Hindsight is 20/20 I guess. It wasn't until we broke up that I really let myself explore that, and the east coast was a pretty good place to do so. It seemed like when I let go of what everyone back home expected me to be I finally found what fit." she said as she drained the rest of her small glass.

"I usually stick to the small community I am a part of back home. I will sometimes go to a larger gathering or party a few times a year but I like to keep my life private. It's not uncommon for me to run into a student or two at some of them. I am the advisor for the student group on campus so it's not a shock to anyone, but I don't think my students need to know what goes on in my private life. Decided to visit this year to get out of my comfort zone and just maybe find someone new to add to my life. Seeing you was a very nice but unexpected surprise."

Old 11-06-2016, 05:36 PM   #9
Veroe
Maestro/Truthseeker

"Me? Well.." She said with a sad sigh, "My story starts a bit before yours. I became interested around the time when we first met I think."

"You mean all the way back to Lakeside High," Mike swore in shocked disbelief, "Why didn't you...I mean with me...you know back when you and me were together...back-back when-"

"-Back when everyone was trying to groom me into becoming the next perfect wholesome Christian housewife," she concluded for him.

"Yeah," He said with a sober nod, "Back then I wouldn't have been ready for it either, but you were intrigued by the lifestyle even back then?"

She said with a little nervous chuckle to her voice, "It fascinated me, but it seemed like something outside the realm that the people around me could likely understand or at the very least the type of dirty thing I was supposed to hide"

She turned her head turn to see his reaction to her words.

Mike nodded soberly again, "Yeah, it was tough for me to get over that too, but at least I had Mistress Claire back in college to help guide me to accept the fact that my submission to her and involvement in this D/s lifestyle was not a 'dirty thing', but a natural side to myself and that it was completely acceptable to express it openly."

"I did consider sharing it with you from time to time," She continued, "But I always lost the nerve."

He chuckled lifting his Tom Collins for another drink, "If we only knew about ourselves then what we know now, huh?"

"Hindsight is 20/20 I guess," She agreed, "It wasn't until we broke up that I really let myself explore that, and the east coast was a pretty good place to do so."

"Yeah," He said putting the glass back down onto the bartop, "I live in New York and there's a great fetish scene there. They were very supportive, but it wasn't always easy thinking of what my family or our friends back home would think seeing me submit to a mistress."

"It seemed like when I let go of what everyone back home expected me to be I finally found what fit," She put her empty glass down on the bartop as well, "I usually stick to the small community I am a part of back home. I will sometimes go to a larger gathering or party a few times a year but I like to keep my life private."

"I pretty much live in the scene 24/7," He told her, "But I can understand where you are coming from."

"It's not uncommon for me to run into a student or two at some of them," She said, "I am the advisor for the student group on campus so it's not a shock to anyone, but I don't think my students need to know what goes on in my private life."

"Then why are you here in Vegas at Fetishlife-Con," He asked.

"I decided to visit this year to get out of my comfort zone and just maybe find someone new to add to my life," She answered, "Seeing you was a very nice but unexpected surprise."

"You were looking for someone new," He asked a little surprised. Could she be wondering if she and him could become a thing again? "You're still the beautiful, and driven, and caring woman I fell in love with as a kid. Who wouldn't want to be with you for good now?"

Last edited by Veroe : 11-06-2016 at 05:39 PM.

Old 11-06-2016, 07:57 PM   #10
MsAmative
Really Experienced

The conversation flowed so easily it almost felt like they had never stopped being best friends, her comments flowing so effortlessly into his. Even with the somewhat uncomfortable topic and his surprise things flowed so easily between the two. It was almost like their connection hadn't been cut so early all those years ago.

When Michael went on to ask why she decided to visit this year and remark on how she was looking for something new she couldn't help but blush especially when he went on to compliment her. Even though she wasn't the self-conscious girl she was back then, his opinion still made her feel like the most beautiful person in the room. When he went on to ask his rhetorical question, she couldn't help but wonder if that meant himself?

"You know, it's rather amazing that with you in New York that we ran into each other here. I am a part of the Philadelphia scene simply because I work there. I could have easily have joined the NYC scene really, it's just as far from me now as Philly is. How strange." She said with a chuckle.

"I can see how you and Claire were so ingrained in the scene. I would imagine being so overly public is a way to keep people's eye on you and help with sales? You know me, I've always been a bit of a introvert. Exhibitionism isn't my thing. As far as finding a new partner, finding someone to have sex with is easy. Finding someone I want to spend the rest of my life is a lot harder you know?" Nina said as she turned more towards Mike and rested her hand on his knee as she made her point.

"I thought I had found it for a while. Nate moved to California last year because of a promotion. When it came down to it, I didn't want to lose everything and move cross-country with him. I am only a few years from having tenure, and I never saw myself teaching like this but I love it. I am not unwilling to drop my career for love, but not for the one I had in front of me." she said, stopping to catch her breath and gauge Michael's reaction.

"I hope Claire realizes how well she has it, you certainly speak highly of her. She's a lucky woman to have found you and kept you. I certainly should have, but its rather too late for me now..." Nina said, breaking off mid-thought.

"I just put my foot where my mouth is didn't I? I was just going to ask why you split from her line to create your own and I keep just assuming it was your choice. Was it?" Nina asked, the smile having dropped from her face.

As she sat there waiting for a reply she couldn't help but run through the myriad of possibilities. He spoke so warmly of her, so clearly they were still together right? So she just made a fool of herself by basically saying she wished she had another chance, and even worse she didn't even think it through before it came out of her big mouth. So stupid, they could be married for all she knew. ALthough, if they were together, what was he doing here with her and not at one of the events tonight? As her head spun with everything he might say, she couldn't help but hope that they were no longer on good terms. Maybe she could have another shot at getting this right. What kind of person did that make her?

Old 11-06-2016, 07:58 PM   #11
MsAmative
Really Experienced

double post

Old 11-13-2016, 06:43 PM   #12
Veroe
Maestro/Truthseeker

"You were looking for someone new," He asked a little surprised. Could she be wondering if she and him could become a thing again? "You're still the beautiful, and driven, and caring woman I fell in love with as a kid. Who wouldn't want to be with you for good now?"

"You know, it's rather amazing that with you in New York that we ran into each other here. I am a part of the Philadelphia scene simply because I work there," She chuckled, "I could have easily have joined the NYC scene really, it's just as far from me now as Philly is. How strange."

He nodded to her, "It is a weird coincidence, isn't it?"

"I can see how you and Claire were so ingrained in the scene," She continued, "I would imagine being so overly public is a way to keep people's eye on you and help with sales?"

He nodded again, "That was one reason for our openness, the second was that Claire and I felt there was nothing shameful to hide about it, but you're right; it did do wonders for our sales. What about you though? You said you came here looking for someone new?"

"You know me, I've always been a bit of a introvert. Exhibitionism isn't my thing," She told him turning so she could place a hand on his knee just above the scar from his basketball career-ending surgery, "As far as finding a new partner, finding someone to have sex with is easy. Finding someone I want to spend the rest of my life is a lot harder you know?"

Mike's eyes drifted down to his empty glass, thinking about Mistress Claire.

"I thought I had found it for a while," Nina continued, "Nate moved to California last year because of a promotion. When it came down to it, I didn't want to lose everything and move cross-country with him. I am only a few years from having tenure, and I never saw myself teaching like this but I love it. I am not unwilling to drop my career for love, but not for the one I had in front of me."

Mike looked back to her as a crazy thought occurred to him at what she just said. A thought filled with hope. Could he and she fill the voids in eachother's lives? Could he picture Nina standing over him, putting his collar around his neck, wielding a crop to his backside...it was too much to ask for now, right?

Nervously he shifted his gaze back to his glass and the condensation forming on the sides, rolling down. Should he act on this ridiculous idea? Should he ask her?

"I hope Claire realizes how well she has it, you certainly speak highly of her. She's a lucky woman to have found you and kept you. I certainly should have, but its rather too late for me now..." She continued.

He looked back to her eyes wide and shaking his head. Oh no, he'd led her to believe he and Mistress Claire were still...

She had paused in mid-phrase at seeing his expression. "I just put my foot where my mouth is didn't I? I was just going to ask why you split from her line to create your own and I keep just assuming it was your choice. Was it?"

"You could say it was a mutual break up...I crashed it right into a wall and lit it on fire and she told me to leave...see mutual." He explained. He lifted his glass for the bartender's attention, "Excuse me. Can I please get another? Thanks."

He was going to need more alcohol if Mike was going to relive this. "I was with Claire for a long time, but she practiced what she called "Ethical non-monogamy" herself. She slept with and/or dominated whomever she pleased, and it was supposed to be okay because she was completely up front and forthcoming with that fact from the start. I was just a name on her list of thralls."

The bartender came over with another Tom Collins for him, and Mike nodded to him. "Thank you very much."

He took a sip and turned back to Nina. "About three or four years ago I was beginning to feel like I needed someone to be monogamous with. The irony is she came across someone new...someone she was becoming more and more attached to...Someone who made her start thinking of becoming monogamous with."

He took a larger drink of the Tom Collins before continuing, "I didn't take it well. In fact you could say I made a royal ass out of myself trying to convince her to choose me rather than Eileen."

Another large swallow, "Well needless to say I'm out now. I'm persona non gratis to Claire."

He turned back to Nina, "So there you go...welcome to the National Inquirer story that my life has become."

Last edited by Veroe : 11-13-2016 at 06:45 PM.

Old 11-14-2016, 07:23 PM   #13
MsAmative
Really Experienced

As the conversation wore on Nina's smile slowly started to falter. The more Mike spoke about the way their seemingly decade long relationship ended the more she couldn't avoid her growing distaste for Claire. While she knew there was only so much she could gather from one side of the story she couldn't help but realize how hard that situation had been for him, and she couldn't help but be proud that he managed to move past it and start over from scratch. In the end, she let him continue until he finished with the story before trying to comment or make sense of it all.

"Wow" Nina said softly as his words wound down. "I can't imagine how hard that must have been, I am so sorry you had to go through that, especially after all that time. I have friends that practice non-monogamy. While it seems to work great for them most of the time, I am just not cut out for that. Never seemed fair to me to expect someone to accept something I cannot, and I am not willing to share..." her words trailed off as she tentatively slid her fingers just a few inches further up his thigh. "I don't think I could ever have shared you with another."

Her words seemed to hang for minutes as she wondered if Mike quite understood that she wasn't speaking in the past tense. When he failed to make an instantaneous disapproval she pressed onwards.

"Maybe me running into you is fate, or maybe I am just reading too much into what could easily be coincidence, but I would love to become the next chapter in your National Inquirer story. That is of course, if you are willing?"

Last edited by MsAmative : 11-20-2016 at 09:37 PM.

Old 11-20-2016, 08:48 PM   #14
Veroe
Maestro/Truthseeker

He turned back to Nina, "So there you go...welcome to the National Inquirer story that my life has become."

"Wow" Nina said softly as his words wound down. "I can't imagine how hard that must have been. I am so sorry you had to go through that, especially after all that time."

"It wasn't all bad," He shrugged, "Me and Claire were never anything more than mistress and slave really." That wasn't wholly the truth of course, but as usual the truth was far too complicated to be summed up neatly into mere words. He and Claire were Mistress and Slave, but there was so much more to it than that. The words: lovers, friends, partners, boss and employee, and mentor and pupil, all of them seemed inadequate to describe

"I have friends that practice non-monogamy," She told him softly, "While it seems to work great for them most of the time, I am just not cut out for that. Never seemed fair to me to expect someone to accept something I cannot, and I am not willing to share..."

His eyes widened as she leaned forward hand inching up his thigh.

"I don't think I could ever have shared you with another."

The words hung and for a long moment the only sound came from the chink of icecubes as he set down his Tom Collins on the bartop. Was she serious? Him and Nina? Again?

"Maybe me running into you is fate, or maybe I am just reading too much into what could easily be coincidence," She pressed eyes locking his with the sincerity he saw shining in them, "But I would love to become the next chapter in your National Inquirer story."

"Wow...that's a lot to take in..." She was being serious. Nina was offering to take him on. The problem was that Mike was not certain he was ready to go back into the deep end. He hadn't submitted to anyone since he left Claire, and he had fucked up what he had with her so royally and he didn't want to do that to Nina too.

Maybe he should face up to the fact that he was meant to be alone, and not drag her into his mess. Yet to be honest...he wanted this. He wanted it badly. He had never been happier than when he and Nina had been an item. He yearned to feel that...safety again. But could he have that with her? Would it be wrong to want that again with her? It wouldn't be of course. He knew that. But was it wrong to want that? Oh god, what if it wasn't? What if it turned out worse than with Claire? What if he ruined them the way he had ruined him and Claire?

"That is of course," she added looking into his eyes and quieting his worries, "If you are willing?"

"...Yes..." He said getting lost in those beautiful eyes, "...Yes I am willing."

Last edited by Veroe : 11-20-2016 at 08:50 PM.

Old 11-22-2016, 12:26 AM   #15
MsAmative
Really Experienced

As Nina waited for Michael's response with baited breath she couldn't help but wonder if there was something deeper hidden in his comment about his past relationship with Claire. If they were really just a simple power exchange and nothing more, would he have reacted like he did? Could he really have not gotten attached to her after all those years, or was it really just that he did but she didn't? When his voice rang out she had to pull her mind back to the present.

"Never thought I would honestly be lucky enough to revisit things with you. Even if I have spent many nights imaging you back in my bed. I don't think I really appreciated everything we had together until it was gone, it will be interesting to see how we've both changed in the meantime. I realize you identified as a slave before. Is that truly how you see yourself? Where everything is truly theirs to control, including the rules of relationship? Or were you looking for something with more negotiation?" she asked, genuinely curious.

After giving him a few moments to mull over her statement she continued.

"I see no reason why you have to decide now, I have no desire to put you into a box of some kind. At the same time, I don't see how you need to cling to past roles. I am not Claire, and our relationship does not need to resemble your past in any shape or form. If you wish to remain a slave I can certainly accommodate that, but if you wish to simply submit I am sure we can easily negotiate something that will please the both of us. " Nina paused as she slowly slid her hand from his still muscular thigh before raising her hand to brush it softly against the hair his temple. "I just want to get to know the person that is in here, not force him into my own expectations." she finished, sighing softly as her fingers reached the back of his head, forcing her hand to sadly return to her own lap.

Old 12-04-2016, 04:05 PM   #16
Veroe
Maestro/Truthseeker

"...Yes..." He said getting lost in those beautiful eyes, "...Yes I am willing."

"Never thought I would honestly be lucky enough to revisit things with you," She told him, "Even if I have spent many nights imaging you back in my bed."

What? She had thought of him since they had drifted apart in their college days? He had spent many a night pondering the what could have beens between the two of them too. Almost as many nights he had imagined her lips and hands, the breasts of that had so fascinated him as a teen-and looking at her now as a man too. Nina's memory had always held a piece of him that Claire had the wisdom to never lay claim to.

"I don't think I really appreciated everything we had together until it was gone, She continued, "It will be interesting to see how we've both changed in the meantime."

"I feel the same," He replied with a chuckle, "It's been so long...yet somehow it feels like it was only yesterday you were teaching me to dance for our Senior Prom. Looking back on it all I could say that even then in a weird way you were the domme and I was your sub."

"I realize you identified as a slave before. Is that truly how you see yourself," She asked him, "Where everything is truly theirs to control, including the rules of relationship? Or were you looking for something with more negotiation?"

"I don't really know," He told her honestly, "Everything with Claire was a negotiation, but she always seemed to get what she wanted from me somehow in the end. Like at first I wanted absolutely nothing to do with any of her strap-ons, and she listened to me and never forced them on me, but she was also very patient but relentless with me eroding away my issues like the surf erodes away the rocks on the shore. Inevitably after a couple years of telling her no I wanted her to use one to take me...to own every inch of me...It was really when I became hers..."

He trailed off shaking himself, "Listen to me: going on an on about my ex when I have a beautiful dominant woman right here in front of me. I have to sound so pathetic to you, right now." He shrugged with a self-deprecating eyeroll to his words.

"I see no reason why you have to decide now. I have no desire to put you into a box of some kind." Nina said, "At the same time, I don't see how you need to cling to past roles. I am not Claire, and our relationship does not need to resemble your past in any shape or form. If you wish to remain a slave I can certainly accommodate that, but if you wish to simply submit I am sure we can easily negotiate something that will please the both of us."

His eyes lifted at that looking into hers. Nina and Claire were the only two women he had ever dated in his life. "I was never comfortable with myself in the traditional role of men in a relationship. You and Claire were the captain of the ship in our relationships and I was happy being the number 2. However I admit that's not a wide experience base...so I could be just being naieve about myself."

She shifted forward the hand on his knee moving up his thigh, and up, up...then she lifted and placed one fingertip to his temple. "I just want to get to know the person that is in here, not force him into my own expectations."

His eyes closed under the sensual feel of her fingers brushing through his hair. Then she pulled away and his eyes reopened letting out a small sound of disappointment that she had chosen to end it there. The image of her pinning him against the bar to run her hands through his hair as she continued this conversation in whispers into his ear flitted through his mind.

"What do you want to know about me, Mistre-" He cut himself off with another self-deprecating roll of his eyes. If she wanted to get to know him outside the box of labels and roles then he'd do what he could to accomadate that desire. "-Sorry...what do want to know, Nina?"

Old 12-04-2016, 11:13 PM   #17
MsAmative
Really Experienced

As Michael went on to speak of their past she couldn’t help but smile. As silly as it seemed it felt like almost no time had passed between that moment and this one and she had to fight against the desire to capitalize on that. When the tide turned once again to Claire her mood deepened slightly, fighting to maintain some sort of respect for this woman who seemed to just have used him merely for her own gain. If there was going to be one positive from the time they spent apart it seemed that it would simply be that she would only need to use his desire own as incentive for whatever task she desired. When she had succumbed and ran her fingers through his hair his reaction only encouraged her desires to move quickly. His simple soft sound of disappointment driving right into the heart of her as she wished she could be watching his eyes roll backwards for an entirely different reason.

"What do you want to know about me, Mistre-Sorry...what do want to know, Nina?"

“You can always call me what you wish dear, but make it something from the heart. I believe a title is something earned and personal, not just a title that is used on a whim.” Nina said pensively. “The things I wish to discuss are ones that should not be spoken or explored here. Well, at least not without being at least severely scolded by the organizers. Plus, I would rather not fight to maintain the space between us much longer. ” Nina purred as she turned half way in her seat before slowly sliding down from its height. “Come.” She said firmly as she extended her palm towards him, waiting patiently for him to decide and bridge the small gap between them.

The walk out of the bar and back to the bank of elevators for the north tower was a blur, her mind reeling as she attempted to consider all of her options in one short moment. Now that the moment she had once fantasized about was really here it took more effort that she had ever considered to not make a spectacle of themselves by taking exactly what she wanted to quench the burning fire within her. When the ding of a waiting elevator reverberated within the air she was grateful, causing her to almost question fate again as she swiftly pressed the button for her floor, causing the otherwise empty elevator to slowly creep upwards. Nina turned and quickly crossed the small amount of space that stood between the two of them in the cramped space. “Come here” Nina growled as she lifted her right hand to the side of his face, her hands sliding softly along his jawline before entangling in his hair as she pressed her lips against him and drew him close. When the elevator reached their floor she was almost saddened by the thought of having to pull away, but the disappointment was easily pushed away by what the night might have in store for them behind closed doors. As the doors opened Nina regretfully released the back of his head, her hand trailing down his arm until it reached his hand once again before leading him out of the elevator and down the hall.

It only took her a moment to unlock the door after fumbling with her keycard, her frustration easily forgotten as the door closed with a resounding click behind them as the light from the attached bedroom softly lit the room. “Sit” Nina ordered as she pointed towards the non descript couch that sat along the opposite wall as she fussed with the small buckles of her shoes. By the time she had finished Mike had made himself comfortable on the other side of the room and she couldn’t help but smile as she slowly walked over, pulling the loose hair that had fallen from their fastenings behind her ears. Nina paused when she finally crossed the room, slowly pondering her options as she attempted to read the thoughts hidden behind his eyes. In the end she couldn’t help but pick the most enticing option, requiring her to reach back and unzip the zipper at the back of her skirt. She took her time as she slid the material torturously slow down her hips, exposing the lilac colored lace side-tie bikini style panties that lay beneath before letting the skirt drop to a puddle around her feet. The silk top ended just barely before the lace began, leaving a slim slide of creamy skin that begged to be touched as she lowered herself down onto the couch, easily sliding each of her knees on either side of his waiting lap. Her hands slid up his chest and around his neck as she slid down, resting ever so lightly on his thighs. A soft purr seemed to escape her lips as she drew ever so closer to his face once again, as both hands slid into the hair at the base of scalp.

“I know I am not the only one who fantasized about what might have been all those years ago. Tell me what you dreamed about” Nina said breathlessly as she pulled his head back sharply, forcing his gaze into her own.

Old 12-15-2016, 10:36 PM   #18
Veroe
Maestro/Truthseeker

"What do you want to know about me, Mistre-" He cut himself off with another self-deprecating roll of his eyes. If she wanted to get to know him outside the box of labels and roles then he'd do what he could to accomadate that desire. "-Sorry...what do want to know, Nina?"

“You can always call me what you wish dear, but make it something from the heart," She replied a little pensively, "I believe a title is something earned and personal, not just a title that is used on a whim.”

"I agree with you," He nodded getting lost in those eyes once again.

"“The things I wish to discuss are ones that should not be spoken or explored here. Well, at least not without being at least severely scolded by the organizers." She continued.

Mike glanced around to the bartender cleaning glasses and beer mugs nearby. There were also a number of people sitting at the bar and at tables enjoying their own drinks within earshot, "I've long accepted what I am, Nina. If you want to I won't have any problem with speaking about it casually in public."

"Plus, I would rather not fight to maintain the space between us much longer. ” She continued with a purr.

"What..." He asked blinking as her words hit him right in the face.

She was already slipping off the barstool with a short and direct, "Come."

"Yes Ma'am." He got up in a heartbeat at that order and took hold of the hand she'd held out for him. They exited the bar and was heading for the bank of elevators to the northern tower of the hotel.

Was this really happening? He hadn't expected this when he came to the bar. He hadn't expected to bump into Nina ever again-especially not at a fetish convention in Las Vegas. So could he do this? What if he screwed it up tonight? Nina was special to him-she'd always been special to him. He'd hate it if he somehow managed to ruin this.

Trying to quash his sudden nerves he followed Nina into the elevator when the doors slid open for her. Once inside she reached up a caressing hand over his cheek offset by a growl thickened with desire. "Come here."

He closed the space immediately leaning his head into her hand as it explored the undiscovered country of his jaw then blazed new paths in the wilderness of his hair once more. He was pulled in as her lips pressed into his in their first kiss since...well he couldn't remember when they had kissed last. To be honest his mind wasn't really into trying to remember that. It was somewhat preoccupied with this kiss happening right now.

The world seemed to recede back as the elevator went up. It seemed like it lasted forever. It seemed like it ended all too soon.

The elevator came to a stop. The chime sounded. The doors slid open. She pulled away almost mournfully, as mournful of the kiss's end as he felt. Her hand came down from his neck to his hand. Then her fingers closed around it and she pulled him out of the elevator and down the hall of hotel rooms. They turned a corner and came to a stop at a door at the end of the hall. After a few tense moments searching for it Nina pulled out her keycard and let them inside. Upon entering she pointed to a couch ordering, "Sit."

He complied immediately watching as the first woman he ever loved unbuckled and removed her high heels. She stood regarding him barefoot on the plush carpeting of her hotel room. He made himself comfortable in the sofa cushions eventhough he was hanging on a thread over what might just happen next. He watched the corners of her lips lift up in a small smile as approached him.

Tucking a stray strand of loose hair back behind her ear she stopped in front of him. Looking down on him. Peering into his eyes-into the windows of his very soul. Her hands reached back behind her and he heard the tell-tale sound of a zipper being pulled open. His breath caught as he saw her skirt slide slowly, begrudgingly over the swell of her hips and down her thighs to eventually pool at her feet.

Nina was standing only in her blouse and panties before him. He was dreaming. There was no other explanation for what he was experiencing. He had vivid dreams as a teenager about just such a scenario and here he was living the moment nearly twenty years later. If he had known then that he would be experi-

The train of his thoughts were abruptly interrupted when she moved to lower herself over him arms wrapping around behind his neck. Bare thighs caressing his slacks and lace panties lightly resting atop his lap. Nina's fingers forged new paths through his hair.

“I know I am not the only one who fantasized about what might have been all those years ago." She said sharply pulling his head from looking down at where her bare creamy thighs pressed into the material of his pants, "Tell me what you dreamed about.”

The breathy words weren't a question or request. Even without his experience as a submissive he'd recognize her words were an order.

"That's a pretty tall order, Nina," He told her softly, "It's been so long and we've both changed or have grown so much since those days."

He then smiled wistfully, "You remember that fourth of July of our junior year we had a picnic under the stars to watch the fireworks. We talked about our hopes for graduating, for getting scholarships, for us in the future and then we didn't get to do much watching of the fireworks. We made out pretty heavily that night." His smile widened with nostalgic amusement, "I got so nervous I didn't know what to do with my hands. So you took charge, taking them and guiding them where you wanted. For those few minutes it was perfect, magical..."

He lifted his hands wiggling his fingers as if a reminder of that night. "My dream is what would happen if our friends hadn't interrupted us that night, What if you hadn't decided to slow us down afterwards, what if on that night you guided the two of us to go all the way. To make love under the stars to the sound of those fireworks. You in charge, and me at your service."

"Looking back on it," He added solemnly, "I think on that night you were using me to explore your own reactions and your own desires, Nina, you're own sexuality. When I dream of you I dream of what could have been on that night. The specifics change as I have changed over the years. If you want, I could go into them more, but in the end its always a revolving door of various devices and bdsm clichés with the constant theme of you exploring your own dreams and me at your willing service as you do it."

Old 12-30-2016, 10:31 PM   #19
MsAmative
Really Experienced

It wasn't hard to bring her mind back to that fateful night all those years ago as Mike spoke with such sincerity. His words certainly were not wrong, because she did explore just how far she could toe the line to find out just how far he would follow. She had spent quite a while over the years wondering what might have happened had she attempted to go further. Today, that was certainly something she questioned but this would not be an opportunity to slip through her fingers.

"Looking back on that moment I had always wondered what you might have done if I told you that you were mine, and I was going to take what I wanted." Nina said, chuckling slightly. "I guess now I know" she said with a purr as she leaned down and pulled him into a fervent kiss. Knowing that she no longer needed to restrain him to get the result she wanted she let her grip slowly loosen until her hands slid easily from his hair and traced down the sides of his neck and finally the collar of his shirt. When they finally reached his tie she deftly loosened it, quickly pulling the long end out and unraveling the knot. By the time she finally broke the kiss she had managed to fully untie it, pulling it free to drop to the floor as she slowly worked her way down his chest with the other. "Was this because you remembered my obsession with oxford shirts after all this time, or just a happy coincidence?" Nina asked breathlessly as she leaned back to expedite the unbuttoning process, more than eager to see the man that he had become.

"Take it off." Nina beckoned as she slid off his lap and pivoted to her left until they were once again seated side by side.

Old 01-02-2017, 04:01 PM   #20
Veroe
Maestro/Truthseeker

"Looking back on it," He added solemnly, "I think on that night you were using me to explore your own reactions and your own desires, Nina, you're own sexuality. When I dream of you I dream of what could have been on that night. The specifics change as I have changed over the years. If you want, I could go into them more, but in the end its always a revolving door of various devices and bdsm clichés with the constant theme of you exploring your own dreams and me at your willing service as you do it."

"Looking back on that moment I had always wondered what you might have done if I told you that you were mine," Nina chuckled slightly, "And I was going to take what I wanted."

At that Michael gave a groan of longing. The very thought of hearing her say that back then when they were both just exploring the tip of the iceberg of who they actually were was extremely provocative.

"I guess now I know," She said leaning in close, dangerously close. So close Mike's breath caught in his throat. She closed the remaining distance then. Her lips sealed to his with a passion and intensity that Mike felt all the way down to his testicals. He responded instinctively meeting the kiss with equal fervor but without challenging her command of the moment in any way.

As they kissed Nina lowered her hands down from his hair to his pressed white dress shirt. They began to work at untying his tie pulling it out from his collar. She pulled back letting him gaze into her eyes as she gestured towards his shirt. "Was this because you remembered my obsession with oxford shirts after all this time, or just a happy coincidence?"

"In a way," He told her lost in those eyes, "Your fascination with them made me notice and appreciate a good oxford shirt, but to be honest I chose to wear this shirt with this suit because I wanted to dress up, to wear my best for you to see me in."

She slid off of his lap and sat beside him on the sofa ordering, "Take it off."

"Yes Ma'am," He replied getting up so she was facing him. Mike then first take off his suit jacket. He laid it over the arm of the sofa and began unbuttoning his shirt starting from his collar and going down slowly button by button. He revealed more and more of his bare skin with each one he unbuttoned. He wondered if she'd be disappointed in what she'd see as he continued to reveal more and more of his bare chest to her. He was not fat and flabby, he routinely found time to work out and ate well, but he was a far cry from the kind of shape he was in twenty years ago that she'd remember. He was a man approaching middle age after all.

Finished unbuttoning his shirt he pulled it free and laid it down on top of his suit's jacket. He stood there letting her take in his body, and waiting-hanging on a thread-on what she'd say next.

He swallowed a little nervously, "What else would you like me to do, Nina?"

Old 01-02-2017, 11:31 PM   #21
MsAmative
Really Experienced

Nina gaze swiftly followed Michael as he rose to fulfill her simple task, quite curious to see if his attentions would continue elsewhere once her request was complete. His previous groan has not gone unnoticed and she had to suppress a chuckle at it, even though the thought brought on many curious what-ifs thoughts in her own mind.

As he slowly finished unbuttoning his shirt Nina's heart raced, only briefly contemplating his earlier statement. After all no matter what he chose, she still would have enjoyed the view. His simple "Yes Ma'am" only fueled the fire and as each button slowly exposed more and more of his lean chest she couldn't help but wish she could take what she wanted right here and now without caring for the consequences.

"After all these years how have you managed to be more handsome than I remember?" Nina asked rhetorically as he pulled his shirt free of his slacks, her voice so soft that it was practically a whisper.

She watched wordless as he swallowed a little nervously and asked, "What else would you like me to do, Nina?"

"Come sit here." Nina purred, pointing to the carpet to her left of her feet. "Your head here" she continued, softly tapping against the side of her thigh until she could once again feel the heat of his skin against hers and her hand was once again entwined in his hair,, her fingertips slowly petting back and forth.

"Oh there are a number of things I would love for you to do and too many things running through my mind tonight. I wonder though if you are ready to jump down that rabbit hole just yet, because once you do I am not sure if you will find your way back. Are you ready to go back to the place where my pleasure becomes yours? Where your pleasure is mine to command and control?" Nina said with a growl.

"I look forward to the nights where I hold that pleasure ever so out of your reach, as well as the nights where it runs so long that you can only barely beg for it to end. I will very happily take you and make you mine as I should have so many moons ago."

This gift though," Nina said softly as she slid her fingers from his hair to softly grasp his chin in her hands "this does not all have to be given to me tonight. I will eventually take every ounce of you, from the bottom of your tired feet, through every taunt muscle in your body, every naughty thought in your head and even down to every silky hair on your head. Not unless you are ready to do so."

Old 01-08-2017, 07:48 PM   #22
Veroe
Maestro/Truthseeker

He swallowed a little nervously, "What else would you like me to do, Nina?"

He tracked her eyes as they grazed over inch of his bare chest. The last time she'd seen it he'd been an eighteen year old boy. Now he was thirty-seven. He'd always been lean and lightly muscular and the workout routine he followed had kept the flab of middle-age's advance from him for the most part. However the march of a person's age conquered everyone eventually. Despite his efforts some flab had began to show giving him more of a tummy than she would remember. Also the light dusting of chest hair climbing up from his navel to his pecs did have a scattering of grey hairs like the grey hairs threading through the hair is on the top of his head. He was no longer the handsome young man she'd remember.

He stood waiting for her judgment and then he heard her words, "After all these years how have you managed to be more handsome than I remember?"

And his spirit soared and his smile beamed at those words.

"Come sit here." She said pointing to the hotel room's plushly carpeted floor next to where she sat and Mike lowered down to one knee being cautious being mindful of his bad knee which even after all these years tended to ache if he was to get down this low or god forbid told to kneel on them for any length of time.

When he had seated his ass down where she had specified she patted the outside of her thigh. "Your head here."

He leaned his head against where on her thigh she had patted. Half against the satin material of Nina's skirt the other against the warmth of her bare skin.

She lowered her hand running her fingers through his hair like she would a pet. His eyes drifted shut as she continued, "Oh there are a number of things I would love for you to do and too many things running through my mind tonight."

He inhaled her scent deep into his lungs. Had she always smelled so good or was it something she'd acquired since they'd broken up? He couldn't remember?

She continued threading her finger through his hair, I wonder though if you are ready to jump down that rabbit hole just yet, because once you do I am not sure if you will find your way back. Are you ready to go back to the place where my pleasure becomes yours? Where your pleasure is mine to command and control?" The last coming out with an arousing growl to her words.

His eyes opened. He wanted to turn his head to look back up at her but he didn't. Mike did not want to deny Nina the pleasure of petting him through his hair even for a second, "I want that more than anything, Nina."

"I look forward to the nights where I hold that pleasure ever so out of your reach, as well as the nights where it runs so long that you can only barely beg for it to end," She told him with a tone full of anticipation, "I will very happily take you and make you mine as I should have so many moons ago."

The image of her words wrenched a needful sound from deep in the center of his being.

"This gift..." She continued her hand lowering to take hold of his chin and lift his head up so he was looking into her eyes again, "...This does not all have to be given to me tonight. I will eventually take every ounce of you, from the bottom of your tired feet, through every taunt muscle in your body, every naughty thought in your head and even down to every silky hair on your head. Not unless you are ready to do so."

Mike looked into her eyes without flinching away. "Nina, now that this door has opened I want to step through it. To answer your question; yes, I am ready."

Old 03-18-2017, 06:13 AM   #23
MsAmative
Really Experienced

Nina's mind reeled as she considered her endless options. The moment seemed almost unreal. For a portion of her life this would have been the moment she dreamed of and she spent many nights considering all of the options. Now that the moment was here she was almost at a loss. What was too much, or even just not enough? Was she taking advantage of his break up? Should she just end things tonight and see if this was really what he wanted the next day...once the gin and the novelty wore off? Or would that even be too late, would she miss her chance once again?

It took Nina great pains to pull her hand away from his chin and slowly rise from the sofa and walk further into the room.

"Don't worry, I am coming back" Nina said over her shoulder, silently chuckling to herself as she walked over and pawed through her suitcase. It only took her a moment to grab the random scarves she threw into her carry on and cross the room once more. She paused as reached the archway that separated the two rooms, once Mike had once again come into view. In that moment she could only hope she'd never tire of seeing him in front of her.

"Will you grab the chair from the desk and move it in front of the cocktail table, facing the couch?" she asked, half attempting to hide her own excitement. Either way, the smile on her face as he complied gave away her thoughts at the moment. "Take off your pants, and sit with you arms at your sides" she said with a soft chuckle. Nothing in the world would have torn her eyes away from the moment as the last large layer separating the two of them was removed. It would only be a matter of time before she peeled away the last layer herself.

Once he was settled it only took her a moment to secure each arm to the side of the wooden chair, leaving only one dangling between her fingers as she stood behind him. As she looked up and considered her options with the last scarf she couldn't help but notice their blurred reflection in the framed painting above the sofa. As she glimpsed at their warped reflection she wondered if they still complimented each other as much as they did in the past, either way it succeeded in providing the inspiration for her last remaining scarf. It only took a moment to toss the middle of the loop over Mike's face, blocking his eyes before tying a simple knot. The dark color of the cloth helped make it the perfect makeshift blindfold and would certainly make the rest of the night more interesting (if that was at all possible.)

Nina's left hand drifted downwards to Mike's left shoulder, her fingertips barely grazing along his skin as she slowly walked around to the other side. Only when she had finally reached the space in front of him did her fingers truly end their path, sliding down and off his wrist. She couldn't resist sitting on the edge of the table and taking in the view, silently comparing her memories to the man that now sat in front of her.

Her hands wandered, fingertips sliding up the inside of his right calf, slowly making its way up the inside of his leg while keeping her touch light and alternating between the backs of her nails and her soft fingertips. Nina's hand continued upwards until it reached his upper thigh, carefully making its way up his hip before sliding its way along the waistband that still remained. As her fingers slid up the middle of his chest she couldn't help but trace a slow spiral across the outskirts of each of his pecs, alternating between each side. Nina took her time, choosing what she knew would be a torturous pace. In truth, it only took a few minutes for her slow spirals to eventually reach his nipples, but she knew the time for him would run much, much slower. When she finally reached her target she enjoyed testing him, seeing just how sensitive he really was. Reaching up with both hands, rolling her fingers over and around his nipple while occasionally flicking and pinching for good measure, exploring exactly what he would giver her and when.

When she had her fill she let her hands drift southward again, each hand siding silkily down the sides of his ribcage to his waist before trailing along the crease between his torso and thighs until they hovered just above the seat of the chair. Nina flipped her hands over, sliding the backs of her nails upwards while her hands parted tracing the side of what still hid under what little fabric lay between them.

Old 03-21-2017, 10:01 PM   #24
Veroe
Maestro/Truthseeker

Mike looked into her eyes without flinching away. "Nina, now that this door has opened I want to step through it. To answer your question; yes, I am ready."

There Mike had said it and he meant it. He was committed now. Him being dominated by Nina. That was such a wild thought he felt like he needed to pinch himself to see if this was some sort of dream not reality. He had daydreamed often of what might have been during that night under the fireworks, and here now it was actually happening.

She pulled away and he strained to keep his chin in contact even as her fingers left contact with his skin.

"Don't worry, I am coming back," Nina told him over her shoulder as walked over to her luggage and began rummaging around inside of one of the suitcases. Moments later she returned with three silk scarves. Mike smiled, he loved to be restrained by the smooth cool touch of silk. How had she guessed so quickly?

"Will you grab the chair from the desk and move it in front of the cocktail table, facing the couch," She told him and the smile growing on her face as Mike instantly moved to comply with a, "Yes Ma'am."

The chair found its place in front of the cocktail table a heartbeat later and she added, "Take off your pants."

Mike hesitated, only for a split second. It was another of those pinch me I must be dreaming again moments at hearing her say that. Then he reacted reaching down and quickly working the buckle of his belt. He slowed as he realized she was watching though. He wanted to let her take in every inch of his body as he revealed it to her. The fly came loose next and his trousers were slowly pushed down his hips. He hesitated again when he reached his knees. He was always self-conscious about the scar from his knee surgery. However if this was going to work there could be no barriers between them. Indeed, he did not want to hide anything from her.

He took a deep breath and let go of the pants. The fell to a puddle around his ankles. He stepped out of them and looked to her for his next instructions.

She gave a soft chuckle, "And sit with you arms at your sides,"

He smiled doing as she asked with a quick obedient, "Yes Ma'am" again.

That was when Nina began to work tying his wrists to the chair. He wondered what she'd do with the third scarf. Was she going to tie his ankles together to go with the ties on his wrists?

It came as a surprise when it went around his eyes as a blindfold. It was dark enough that it gave him no clue as to what she was doing, and Mike concentrated on his breathing waiting for what came next. He loved and hated being blindfolded. He absolutely loved how it seemed to focus his senses for the pain or the pleasure to come, and he also loved the moment of surprise that came without being able to see what she was doing. And he absolutely hated not being able to see Nina now...he already valued the connection, nascent as it was still, that only came with the eye contact between them. So it was with mixed feelings that he sat there unable to see waiting for her to do something, anything: talk, touch, tickle, hit...anything to provide that connection between them again.

It came with the barest brush of fingers down his shoulders and he released the breath he didn't know he had been holding as she continued. He could hear her stepping around in front of him tracing those ghost-like touch of fingers over his shoulder and down his arm as she did.

His breathing came slow, steady, unfazed. He trusted Nina. They had just met again after years apart. So he didn't have any reason to trust her so readily, but still he did. This was Nina. This was the girl that cried at Charlie Brown's valentines day special every time and laughed her ass off over Calvin and Hobbes' adventures in the comic strips. Of course he trusted her.

After a moment he felt her fingers slide up the inside of his calf to his knee and up up up to his thigh. She kept him guessing feeling the bare soft touch of skin from her fingertips to the sharp graze of her nails the whole way. He reacted openly and honestly for her giving a gasps, sighs and catches in his breath whenever she came across a particularly sensitive place on his body. She left a trail of goosebumps in her wake and he leaned forward as much as his bonds would allow straining for more from her.

Eventually after forever in a heartbeat's lifetime she made lazy circles up to center her attentions over the nipples on his chest. Nina's fingers began to play games with them. He sighed when she rolled those fingertips over them and grimaced when she flicked them and grunted out loud when she pinched them. It was the perfect sweet torture for him. He knew he was right to trust her.

Then Nina drifted her hands down down down his sides. He jumped in chair as she found he was still ticklish before she moved on south to more interesting real estate on his body. He wished he was wearing something more presentable than the tight white briefs he had on. If he had known the night would go down this way he'd have put on the black silk boxers the made him look and feel like he was Batman in his underwear level of sexy beast.

He gritted his teeth as her nails reversed direction scratching up up up his body. His body was on pins and needles now waiting, yearning, for whatever she did next to him. He was breathing heavy now anticipating the next moment without thinking too much on it. She had him right where she wanted him, no doubt. Hell, it was where he'd wanted himself since they met on the convention floor to be honest.

So he sat there waiting for the next moment to come, waiting for her to bring it to him...his mistress.

Old 04-10-2017, 01:03 AM   #25
MsAmative
Really Experienced

The moments seemed to fly by as she perched herself on the edge of the cocktail table, fingers sliding deftly along the smooth skin of the man in front of her. It took more effort than she anticipated to pull herself away, even if only briefly. It only took a moment for her to search the drawers of the sparse hotel room for a pair of scissors. While the search had been unsuccessful she did manage to find a small knife that would suit her purposes.

Nina paused on Mike's left side, her bare lower thigh pressed against his as she leaned to place the knife of the table. She couldn't help but wonder where his mind would go as the wooden handle softly thudded against the table. She turned slowly, her left arm lazily sliding up the side of his arm as she walked behind him.

"Oh all the things I would love to do to you." Nina said as she slid her fingers along his scalp until his dark hair was caught between her slim fingers, pausing only a millisecond before sharply pulling his head to the side. "Some" she whispered as she leaned forwards until her lips grazed his ear "may have to wait until another time" she continued, pausing only to gently pull his earlobe between her teeth. "But it will be worth the wait." she said, her patience waning. She couldn't help but continue southward, her lips kissing and nipping their way down his neck. When she had finally reached his collarbone she couldn't help but nip harder, knowing full well any marks she made would only be seen by them alone.

When she had reached the edge of his shoulder she returned once more to her place on the table, her thighs fitted neatly inside his own. Nina leaned forwards as her left hand traced ever so gently along the outline along the now obvious bulge, barely touching the near throbbing cock that lay within. Soundlessly her fingers curled around the small serrated knife from the table.

"Shall we free this from its cage?" Nina joked as she carefully slid the tip of the knife underneath the seam of his briefs. With her careful motions and the blade turned upwards she knew no harm would come of him, but of course he couldn't be sure of that. "I hope you packed well" she continued, as she pulled upwards and sliced cleanly through the fabric on one side and then the other before peeling away the only fabric that remained.