Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > BDSM Personals

Old 04-23-2015, 09:17 AM   #1
princessface
Virgin

young slim female looking for breast bondage

Hello!

I'm looking for somebody who has knowledge of rope bondage and will teach me how to self-bind myself on cam. I would watch a video tutorial on how to do it myself online, but I find that to be less exciting/interactive and prefer to do it with somebody's directions over Skype instead.

I'm mostly interested in breast bondage with rope and no real pain involved.

So for those seeking pain sluts the door is that way ---->

No masturbation, no funky stuff. Not interested in seeing your genitalia on cam, I'm just interested in binding up my boobs under your instructions as aforementioned.

I've never done this before so bear with me. I'm a lil slow with instructions but I assure you that it will be super fun!

I only require that you have a mic and a not difficult to understand accent because I'm a little deaf from all the partying I did in my 20s.

Old 04-23-2015, 09:33 AM   #2
xanderra
Really Really Experienced

Sounds like fun
"Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children." -Jules Winnfield

Old 04-23-2015, 03:01 PM   #3
Ez_Smilin
Virgin

I would love to help you with your request. It happens to be one of my favorite kinks. There is something about seeing a perfectly tied set of breast. PM me. I have lots of experience and look forward to hearing from you.