Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To... > HT Cafe

Old 09-21-2005, 08:51 AM   #1
Quoll
Area 25

Prayers and thoughts needed.

Ladybird is one of lits true angels, whenever someone is in need she has never hesitated to offer whatever help she can.
Now she is in need.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybird
My story... diagnosed bipolar several years ago, managed to get on top of it and discard all anti-depressants, although I still take lithium as a safeguard.

Two weeks ago we found out my mother had cancer and only a couple of months to live. Today we found out my daughters unborn child is most likely Downs Syndrome.

Terrible news for my loved ones, and I'll give all that I have to help them thru.

But a prayer for me please. I'm so afraid of slipping back into the dark hole, and not being able to find my way out.

Loving them as I do, it's so hard to watch and not be able to do anything real for them.

Old 09-21-2005, 09:25 AM   #2
Tap-Out
Literotica Guru

Ladybird,

You're one of the best and sweetest people I've ever met. As you well know I've always felt comfortable comming to you when I'm at my lowest and you've always been there for me. I've come to you when I'm at my highest and you've been right there sharing it with me. Your love and compassion to others is second to none.

You have so many dear friends here. Please lean on any one of them, myself included, at any time. I can guarentee if you reach out to anyone you won't be left hanging.

My thoughts are with you and your family at this, and every other time.
"I fight because I know this world is a cold, cold place. Iíve been let down, stepped on, passed up, and fucked over. I fight because I know that in this world, the one person you can rely on is yourself: wives cheat, family abandons, and friends sell you out. When Iím in that cage, itís me versus the world. True, I might get beaten, but I wonít be deceived. In the cage I find truth. It is only through truth that we can find ourselves."

Tap-Out interviews the lovely ladies of Lit

and it's reverse thread

Wyldfyre and Dwise interview the Guys of Lit

Old 09-21-2005, 10:09 AM   #3
Bandit58
Sir's wonder woman

To our friend Ladybird

Many hugs and kisses to you our dear friend, both Gil and I love you very much and you are thought of each and every day. I remember how you welcomed me to the aussies thread, how I PMed you with my troubles and how you always replied and were so helpful and non judgmental. I also remember how much fun we had at the two G&Gs we attended together (and how your lovely kisses felt ) If you ever need us we are here for you

{{{{{{{{{{{{LADYBIRD}}}}}}}}}}}}

Happily collared and married to my Master Gil_T2 on 9 December 2006

"D/s is how we express that we love each other, BDSM is how we make love with each other." from desertslave

I'm still hot...it just comes in flashes now!

I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life!

The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer

Old 09-21-2005, 11:37 AM   #4
EJFan
Absolute Genius

ladybird... i don't believe i've ever had the pleasure of crossing your path, at least not to any depth. i can, however, identify with your struggles and wish you and your family the very very best.

you'll certainly be in my thoughts. take care and stay strong!

Royal Flush Count Since November, 2005
SIX

Old 09-21-2005, 01:10 PM   #5
Cathleen
Summer breeze...

Ladybird, extra prayers to you. You truly are a light here at Lit.

There is a flower for every mood of the mind. ....Thoreau

The earth laughs in flowers. .... Emerson

Old 09-21-2005, 02:04 PM   #6
silverwhisper
just this guy, you know?

ladybird, i've never had the good fortune to encounter you previously, so i don't really know you. however, what quoll has related would evoke any sane person's sympathy. for whatever it's worth, know that the thoughts of a total stranger to you are still with you at this trying time.

ed

exemplar of youthful snark: "does it hurt little boy? are you going to cry now? well suck it up and be a man."

psst! hey, wanna see a blog?

Old 09-21-2005, 02:07 PM   #7
English Lady
Erotic English Rose

ladybird you're in my thoughts and prayers

OUT NOW! ~ VISIT ME! ~ OUT NOW!
I Rumply
Christian Readers and Writers Thread

Old 09-21-2005, 03:13 PM   #8
Ladybird
Tart with a heart

My goodness, what a surprise to see this thread, I'm truly humbled by all of your kind words and thoughts.

A dear old aunt taught me years ago that life is full of balance. For all the bad, there is good. And the kindness I have seen here helps to balance the bad things happening to my family at the moment. Thank you.

Quoll, you are a very special and caring person.. I'm glad our paths have crossed.

Old 09-21-2005, 03:57 PM   #9
NaughtyLil1
Literotica Guru

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Old 09-21-2005, 04:08 PM   #10
done_got_old
Mysterious Lady Undressed

My prayers will join those of others.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

In dog years I'm dead!

Old 09-21-2005, 10:04 PM   #11
JustSkye
Gatinha

My sweet sweet friend. I am so terribly sorry for all that you are going through. I had no idea! You're such a beautiful soul. I'm betting those in your family and around you are as well.

I will be saying lots of prayers tonight and the nights to come. Please be safe and know you are loved.

Old 09-21-2005, 10:07 PM   #12
MistyBluEyes
Vixen

My thoughts and prayers are with you LB

Old 09-21-2005, 10:18 PM   #13
Missingmeds
Just being

I will be keeping you and yours in my thoughts and prayers.

it should only take 3 words..period..to order a cup of coffee....black, cream, sugar

Old 09-21-2005, 10:35 PM   #14
The Gimp
a please would be nice...

You've got my prayers and God should be listening to this one, I went to church for the first time in over a year last Sunday
Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same fuckin' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same fuckin' sport. Look, foot massages don't mean shit.

http://www.myspace.com/thisismysafehouse

Old 09-21-2005, 10:39 PM   #15
AppleBiter
In Cognito

My thoughts and prayers are with you. God bless.

2005 Literotica Year-End Reader's Choice Nominee for Best Review/Essay for "Women Are Nasty, Too."

My Directory Entry

Old 09-21-2005, 11:09 PM   #16
wicked woman
from my travels

LB...enjoy your Mom for the time you have left. It's a bitter sweet time...but there can be 'sweet' there.

As for your daugher's child...unless she's had an amnioscentis they won't know for sure. We had a similar scare with my granddaughter...they thought she might have Down Syndrome...but she was born wonderfully healthy. I'll wish the same for you and your grandchild.

Sending a little extra strength your way. ((((LB))))

Old 09-21-2005, 11:12 PM   #17
Avery_Chisholm
School Bus Slut!

Thumbs up

your in my prayers, stay strong

"KILL FOR FUN, ITS FUCKING FUNNY DON'T YOU THINK"

"AND WHEN IT'S TIME TO DO FOR ME YOUUUU NEVER"

"YOU'RE CRAZY TO WANT THIS, EVEN FOR AWHILE"

"SOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE FULLFILL ME, SOMEBODY KILL ME"

"WHEN YOU SHOW ME YOU CAN TAKE, YOU GOT SOME GIVING TOO DO"

"THEY SAY THERE'S TOO MUCH CAFFINE IN YOUR BLOODSTREAM, AND THE LACK OF REAL SPICE IN YOUR LIFE"

Old 09-21-2005, 11:14 PM   #18
Eilan
Paid Internet Troll

Ladybird, we've never talked, but I remember you from my lurker days.

You and your family will be in my thoughts.

Old 09-22-2005, 10:43 AM   #19
Lynxie
Wicked!

My thoughts & prayers are with you, Ladybird

Old 09-24-2005, 11:56 PM   #20
Quoll
Area 25

Thought of you sweet lady.
Ladybird

Old 09-25-2005, 12:04 AM   #21
Quoll
Area 25

My turn

My brother-in-law just had a heart attack this morning, so far he is doing ok, he will be sent to the city for an angiogram soon.
Thoughts, prayers, whatever your beliefs, will be appreciated for him and my sis and their two kids. This is one of the most caring and loving families I know, as well the ones who have done the most for me in my life.

Old 09-25-2005, 06:59 AM   #22
kikmosa

My thoughts and prayers are with you LB and Quoll.

Old 09-25-2005, 01:10 PM   #23
wicked woman
from my travels

Quote:
Originally Posted by quoll
My brother-in-law just had a heart attack this morning, so far he is doing ok, he will be sent to the city for an angiogram soon.
Thoughts, prayers, whatever your beliefs, will be appreciated for him and my sis and their two kids. This is one of the most caring and loving families I know, as well the ones who have done the most for me in my life.

Big hug for you quoll (((((quoll)))) to keep a bit yourself and have some left over to pass on to your sister and her family. Hope things go well for your bro-in-law.

Old 09-25-2005, 05:30 PM   #24
JustSkye
Gatinha

Quote:
Originally Posted by quoll
Hello my sweet Quoll,

I promise to say a thoughtful prayer for you and your loved ones as well as Poss. You're such a good man.

Old 09-25-2005, 05:53 PM   #25
Tap-Out
Literotica Guru

Quoll,

My thoughts are with them and yourself. I hope everything turns out alright, and that it's all over and done with. My PM box is ever open to you if you need it.
"I fight because I know this world is a cold, cold place. Iíve been let down, stepped on, passed up, and fucked over. I fight because I know that in this world, the one person you can rely on is yourself: wives cheat, family abandons, and friends sell you out. When Iím in that cage, itís me versus the world. True, I might get beaten, but I wonít be deceived. In the cage I find truth. It is only through truth that we can find ourselves."

Tap-Out interviews the lovely ladies of Lit

and it's reverse thread

Wyldfyre and Dwise interview the Guys of Lit