Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 02-20-2013, 04:15 PM   #1326
Fingathing
Really Really Experienced
 
Fingathing's Avatar
 
Fingathing is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lost in Europe! :)
Posts: 359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calypso0576 View Post
Yeah boy, whist? I'm pretty good though
I was thinking of a Discworld board game.
__________________
An Australian kiss is same thing as a French kiss, only down under.

You don't want to click here... Oh, you clicked.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2013, 04:18 PM   #1327
Calypso0576
Really Really Experienced
 
Calypso0576 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 467
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime_H View Post
Is that knock out whist? Most guys on this site are pretty good at that.

(..well I thought it was mildly amusing....)
Any kind of whist. Bring it on, baby.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2013, 04:19 PM   #1328
Calypso0576
Really Really Experienced
 
Calypso0576 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 467
Quote:
Originally Posted by In Anticipation View Post
How about Scrabble?
Did you just challenge a lit student to scrabble? Braaaaave man.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2013, 04:22 PM   #1329
Jaime_H
Seahorse in a tree
 
Jaime_H's Avatar
 
Jaime_H is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: England
Posts: 11,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calypso0576 View Post
Any kind of whist. Bring it on, baby.
Oh lovely Caly, if only I could.....

  Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2013, 04:24 PM   #1330
Calypso0576
Really Really Experienced
 
Calypso0576 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 467
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingathing View Post
I was thinking of a Discworld board game.
I definitely don't own one of those. Nope. Aaabsolutely not. (on a side note, I'm watching a penguin documentary and I want one >.<)
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2013, 04:27 PM   #1331
In Anticipation
Still waiting!
 
In Anticipation's Avatar
 
In Anticipation is offline
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: London
Posts: 9,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calypso0576 View Post
Did you just challenge a lit student to scrabble? Braaaaave man.
With age comes wisdom, or something like that.

But yes, I'm used to being humiliated in online scrabble, not sure why, I seem to do better on an actual board.
__________________
Backside too sexy to keep to yourself? Share it here.

Official OSP #19
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2013, 04:39 PM   #1332
Fingathing
Really Really Experienced
 
Fingathing's Avatar
 
Fingathing is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lost in Europe! :)
Posts: 359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calypso0576 View Post
I definitely don't own one of those. Nope. Aaabsolutely not.
It's my place, then!
__________________
An Australian kiss is same thing as a French kiss, only down under.

You don't want to click here... Oh, you clicked.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2013, 06:28 PM   #1333
EndlessNameless
endless sexiness
 
EndlessNameless's Avatar
 
EndlessNameless is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calypso0576 View Post
I'm freeeeeeee

and bored was playing cards with my housemate but he's deserted me for that girlfriend of his. Tssk. Boys.
Pick a game, add strip to it, and there's your fun. I would say it's a win-win for me whether I or you get naked.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2013, 07:47 AM   #1334
donnyside21
Experienced
 
donnyside21 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Doncaster, UK
Posts: 37
i good game of twister is the way forward
__________________
Supermodels. Heh! Nothing super about them... spoiled, stupid little stick figures with poofy lips who think only about themselves. Feh!

I used to design for GODS!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2013, 08:39 AM   #1335
ouchfeelsgood
Literotica Guru
 
ouchfeelsgood's Avatar
 
ouchfeelsgood is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 8,253
Just a quick hello from across the Pond to say your photos are very sexy and playful, just like your personality (I'm assuming). And your physique is quite exceptional.
Thanks for all your arousing contributions!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2013, 11:18 AM   #1336
OneHD
Whore for Sale .. ;)
 
OneHD's Avatar
 
OneHD is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Location: 50,000 Miles Beneath My Brain
Posts: 9,911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calypso0576 View Post
I'm freeeeeeee

and bored was playing cards with my housemate but he's deserted me for that girlfriend of his. Tssk. Boys.
Freee I think not Caly .. .. Bored I bet .. I wouldn't leave You stuck alone like that Good Looking ..
__________________
One Harley Davidson

Ladies, Please turn off the GPS on your phone .. It will give away Your Location !!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2013, 07:22 PM   #1337
JM100
Literotica Guru
 
JM100 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 977
Why hello there ma'am. I've just discovered this wonderfully sexy thread. And I think I've just found my new favourite pass time! You wouldn't mind would you?

Such a beautiful body you have. You made me go through your full index and thread as I wanted to see more!

It's a pleasure to meet you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2013, 08:10 PM   #1338
k_m_d_
<3
 
k_m_d_'s Avatar
 
k_m_d_ is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 9,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calypso0576 View Post
I definitely don't own one of those. Nope. Aaabsolutely not. (on a side note, I'm watching a penguin documentary and I want one >.<)
A dancing one, like in my sig?
__________________
=.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 12:15 PM   #1339
Calypso0576
Really Really Experienced
 
Calypso0576 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 467
Quote:
Originally Posted by In Anticipation View Post
With age comes wisdom, or something like that.

But yes, I'm used to being humiliated in online scrabble, not sure why, I seem to do better on an actual board.
Maybe your opposition are cheating? :P And I'm still awaiting that wisdom...surely I'm sufficiently old by now. I win on actual boards too. Juuust sayin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingathing View Post
It's my place, then!
Sure thing boy. I'll bring the scrabble, you bring the wine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessNameless View Post
Pick a game, add strip to it, and there's your fun. I would say it's a win-win for me whether I or you get naked.
I'm a strip-game virgin. Sounds fun, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnyside21 View Post
i good game of twister is the way forward
Why do you keep naming games I'm GOOD at? Climbers and twister= the way forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouchfeelsgood View Post
Just a quick hello from across the Pond to say your photos are very sexy and playful, just like your personality (I'm assuming). And your physique is quite exceptional.
Thanks for all your arousing contributions!
Thanks very much Yeah I'm a pretty mischevious spirit, it's been said. You're welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHD View Post
Freee I think not Caly .. .. Bored I bet .. I wouldn't leave You stuck alone like that Good Looking
Ever the gent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM100 View Post
Why hello there ma'am. I've just discovered this wonderfully sexy thread. And I think I've just found my new favourite pass time! You wouldn't mind would you?

Such a beautiful body you have. You made me go through your full index and thread as I wanted to see more!

It's a pleasure to meet you.
Haha, I'm a person, not a passtime! More soon, work currently...gotta get through 1,000 words about....some poem. I don't even know. It's formative. I'm making it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_m_d_ View Post
A dancing one, like in my sig?
Yes PLEASE. That's exactly what I need right now...preferably a chicklet mail order me?
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 12:28 PM   #1340
Fingathing
Really Really Experienced
 
Fingathing's Avatar
 
Fingathing is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lost in Europe! :)
Posts: 359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calypso0576 View Post

Sure thing boy. I'll bring the scrabble, you bring the wine.
I'm ready...
__________________
An Australian kiss is same thing as a French kiss, only down under.

You don't want to click here... Oh, you clicked.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 12:37 PM   #1341
EndlessNameless
endless sexiness
 
EndlessNameless's Avatar
 
EndlessNameless is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calypso0576 View Post
I'm a strip-game virgin. Sounds fun, though.
Me too. First time for everything, right?
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 02:21 PM   #1342
In Anticipation
Still waiting!
 
In Anticipation's Avatar
 
In Anticipation is offline
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: London
Posts: 9,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calypso0576 View Post
Maybe your opposition are cheating? :P And I'm still awaiting that wisdom...surely I'm sufficiently old by now. I win on actual boards too. Juuust sayin'



Sure thing boy. I'll bring the scrabble, you bring the wine.



I'm a strip-game virgin. Sounds fun, though.
Kiran


Why do you keep naming games I'm GOOD at? Climbers and twister= the way forward.



Thanks very much Yeah I'm a pretty mischevious spirit, it's been said. You're welcome.



Ever the gent.



Haha, I'm a person, not a passtime! More soon, work currently...gotta get through 1,000 words about....some poem. I don't even know. It's formative. I'm making it up.



Yes PLEASE. That's exactly what I need right now...preferably a chicklet mail order me?
Fortunately scrabble can be played by a foursome...
__________________
Backside too sexy to keep to yourself? Share it here.

Official OSP #19
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 02:41 PM   #1343
meat_robot
Really Experienced
 
meat_robot's Avatar
 
meat_robot is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Muckin' the barn since 1991
Posts: 147
Thumbs up

Aren't you a fucking breath of fresh air in this place. Who woulda thought an exhibitionist climber would post here?!?

Love the pic of you wearing your climbing harness and some sheer undercrackers. Not to overstate the obvious but you've got a fantastic figure (and smile).

Thanks for stepping up and posting!
__________________
Light is faster than sound and that's why some people appear bright until they open their mouths.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 03:03 PM   #1344
zumpkin
Literotica Guru
 
zumpkin's Avatar
 
zumpkin is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The farthest point away, if it was any farther, it would be closer.
Posts: 1,544
Really like your style!
I am going to have to take my time and really enjoy your pictures
__________________
><((((º>`.¸¸.´¯`.¸.´¯`...¸><((((º> ¸. ´¯`.¸. , . .´¯`.. ><((((º>

Ever wonder what a hot science teacher looks like?
Click here for my pics
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 04:36 PM   #1345
Calypso0576
Really Really Experienced
 
Calypso0576 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 467
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingathing View Post
I'm ready...
Steady...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessNameless View Post
Me too. First time for everything, right?
Yeah man. YOLO. Hahahahahahah. Oh please, dear god no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by In Anticipation View Post
Fortunately scrabble can be played by a foursome...
Yes, yes it can. Group games are the best...

Quote:
Originally Posted by meat_robot View Post
Aren't you a fucking breath of fresh air in this place. Who woulda thought an exhibitionist climber would post here?!?

Love the pic of you wearing your climbing harness and some sheer undercrackers. Not to overstate the obvious but you've got a fantastic figure (and smile).

Thanks for stepping up and posting!
I know, who'da thunk it? Thanks very much. I've enjoyed doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zumpkin View Post
Really like your style!
I am going to have to take my time and really enjoy your pictures
Thanks
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 04:43 PM   #1346
Calypso0576
Really Really Experienced
 
Calypso0576 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 467
To digress, anyway, I was going back through the thread and realised that I never made good on my promise to deliver wetsuit pictures. Sooo here they are, in all their phone camera quality glory. I apologise for the quality of recent photos, I've left my camera at home for the last few months and I keep forgetting to retrieve it. Anyways, here's my new wetsuit:

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/...ps737f8395.jpg

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/...psb2897a96.jpg

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/...ps0c356cd9.jpg

and my epic towel-cloak, to hide my pasty body and maintain my dignity whilst changing my bikini bottoms in public car parks...

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7406f674.jpg

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/...ps4535023c.jpg
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 04:54 PM   #1347
Fingathing
Really Really Experienced
 
Fingathing's Avatar
 
Fingathing is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lost in Europe! :)
Posts: 359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calypso0576 View Post
Steady...
Go!

Glasses prepared... Waiting in progress.

Love the new photos, btw!
__________________
An Australian kiss is same thing as a French kiss, only down under.

You don't want to click here... Oh, you clicked.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 05:31 PM   #1348
juan tractor
Pot Head Pixie
 
juan tractor's Avatar
 
juan tractor is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Planet Gong
Posts: 5,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calypso0576 View Post
To digress, anyway, I was going back through the thread and realised that I never made good on my promise to deliver wetsuit pictures. Sooo here they are, in all their phone camera quality glory. I apologise for the quality of recent photos, I've left my camera at home for the last few months and I keep forgetting to retrieve it. Anyways, here's my new wetsuit:

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/...ps737f8395.jpg

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/...psb2897a96.jpg

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/...ps0c356cd9.jpg

and my epic towel-cloak, to hide my pasty body and maintain my dignity whilst changing my bikini bottoms in public car parks...

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7406f674.jpg

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/...ps4535023c.jpg
you're far from pasty. i make the pillsbury dough boy look tanned...
__________________
Yo me la puñetello todo el dia...
-and-
If at first you don't succeed, say FUCK!!!

There is life after porn (OK, no, there isn't...)

other than that, i rarely use any upper case letters, so if i put your name in lower case, please don't feel slighted...
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-2013, 12:35 AM   #1349
JM100
Literotica Guru
 
JM100 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 977
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calypso0576 View Post
Haha, I'm a person, not a passtime! More soon, work currently...gotta get through 1,000 words about....some poem. I don't even know. It's formative. I'm making it up.
A person? Your no ordinary person my dear. You are a gorgeous pretty looking person! mhm!

1000 words? Ouch. The best bit about writing is that you can waffle. That's what I did back in my study days. Need any help? I promise to not distract! *fixes up belt on my pants*
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-2013, 06:32 AM   #1350
wouldluvtoshare
Literotica Guru
 
wouldluvtoshare is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: The place where there is close harmony singing
Posts: 716
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calypso0576 View Post
To digress, anyway, I was going back through the thread and realised that I never made good on my promise to deliver wetsuit pictures. Sooo here they are, in all their phone camera quality glory. I apologise for the quality of recent photos, I've left my camera at home for the last few months and I keep forgetting to retrieve it. Anyways, here's my new wetsuit:

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/...ps737f8395.jpg

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/...psb2897a96.jpg

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/...ps0c356cd9.jpg

and my epic towel-cloak, to hide my pasty body and maintain my dignity whilst changing my bikini bottoms in public car parks...

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7406f674.jpg

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/...ps4535023c.jpg
Hey there first time poster on your thread! Wow honey gorgeous pics!this welshmen is lurvin em!! X more I tell you more
__________________
Send me a pm you might like it!!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:40 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.