Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 10-12-2012, 01:55 AM   #1
spankedboy
Really Experienced

Dom's Corporal Punishments

What are the types of corporal punishment other than spanking on the bum, caning, hair brush that can be used by a female dom on her male slave?

I write stories of the Naked Male Clothed Female variety and wanted to understand a dom's mind. I understand a sub's feelings completely, but wanted to explore what a dom would want in certain situations. My stories are here:

http://www.literotica.com/s/third-pu...om-indian-maid

Please let me know what you think.

I am a young male who loves to be spanked and used by dominant females.

I write about strong Indian women and their cuckolded husbands and spanked males.

My Stories:
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Interested in chatting about stories, fantasies? Feel free to pm me, or add me on google chat.

Old 10-15-2012, 11:12 AM   #2
Etoile

Uh...anything a male dom can use on his female slave, pretty much?

Old 10-15-2012, 01:57 PM   #3
Stag of Oberon
confabulous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etoile View Post
Uh...anything a male dom can use on his female slave, pretty much?
While I am an advocate for equality, I'm not such a fan of calling them analogous. Anatomy is very different, both internal as well as the more obvious external, brain chemistry differs from an early age. Females have better immune systems anatomically, and a ... different... pain tolerance than men.

I almost want to describe pain tolerance in stages, but I feel i should do more research first, & I'm not up for that now. Also; kinky people seem to stray from the "norm" more often than not, so talking about what's "normal" for a given gender is virtually useless.

Never the less "what good for the goose is good for the gander" doesn't really work, if for no other reason than some of the most sensitive areas of our bodies are very different.

In layman terms, you cant CBT girls, and you shouldn't discredit a females experience by calling breast torture the same for men. In my opinion though, it goes way beyond that.

Old 10-15-2012, 02:01 PM   #4
Etoile

And this is why I'm not the dominant. No imagination.

Old 10-15-2012, 04:06 PM   #5
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

Quote:
In layman terms, you cant CBT girls, and you shouldn't discredit a females experience by calling breast torture the same for men. In my opinion though, it goes way beyond that.
I think that from the inside? My experience of breast torture isn't all that. I think that the biggest difference is in the eyes of the (male, boobies-loving) beholder. Nipples are sensitive on some people, and not so much on others, and some of those people have more fatty deposits around their nips than other people. CBT, oh yeah-- I'll give you that one. As you know.

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!

Old 10-15-2012, 04:30 PM   #6
Stag of Oberon
confabulous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Omega View Post
I think that from the inside? My experience of breast torture isn't all that. I think that the biggest difference is in the eyes of the (male, boobies-loving) beholder. Nipples are sensitive on some people, and not so much on others, and some of those people have more fatty deposits around their nips than other people. CBT, oh yeah-- I'll give you that one. As you know.
actually, addressing your double meaning, i wouldn't know. My testes are very sensitive, in a bad way. Any pressure is nauseating & when I was younger; violence inducing, putting me squarely in the "don't touch me there" camp.

Even if you're breasts are not sensitive, you have internal organs there that do not develop in men, in particular a whole set of lymph nodes that just plain do not exist in men. This gives your immune system an edge on ours, I don't really know whether or what difference this makes for breast torture, apart from "typical shape" to which there are always exceptions. Having a male anatomy, I prefer not to make assumptions about the experience of having a female anatomy, which rules out making assumptions about the difference in experiences as well, apart from a refusal to discredit that difference.

Old 10-15-2012, 04:47 PM   #7
Stag of Oberon
confabulous

the extra rib makes some weird differences too... but breathing is a whole different subject of fascinating anatomy.

Old 10-15-2012, 05:56 PM   #8
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

Ah, I apologise-- I meant; "As you know since so often claim that if I had a dick I would be so into CBT on myself." Typical narcissism there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stag of Oberon View Post
the extra rib makes some weird differences too... but breathing is a whole different subject of fascinating anatomy.
http://www.straightdope.com/columns/...t-one-of-adams

Personally, I have breathing issues from lung damage-- living as a child in Los Angeles's smoggiest years, the 60's and 70's. Most of us older natives have a bit of emphysemia.

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!

Last edited by Stella_Omega : 10-15-2012 at 06:00 PM.

Old 10-15-2012, 07:45 PM   #9
Stag of Oberon
confabulous

I thought it was not so much a difference in number, but one floating rib vs. two. I can't find anything credible to support that though... just a couple blurry pics easily contradicted by clearer pics...
(i kept my kinesiology text books... where the heck are they...)

Quote:
Updated insert;
To be specific, I was of the mistaken impression that the 10th rib was attached in males & floating in females, possibly accounting for the difference in breathing characteristics, & creating the illusion of an "extra rib," particularly in consideration that the first few ribs are hidden on a healthy person, & that this possibly accounted for the biblical myth.

This is not in my text books; I have no idea where I came upon this incorrect information.
I do remember that there is a difference in potential between men & women; Comparing men & women with similar body weight & conditioning, if i remember right, one gender could breath more deeply (but produced carbon faster?) the other gender could breathe more forcefully. I dont remember which was which though, and lack of conditioning & the tendency for body weights to vary wildly kinda makes this useless information anyway.

i personally grew up with a lot of lung & breath conditioning (after being hospitalized for asthma at the age of 4)... I swam often & later was in martial arts, both of which helped a lot with asthma, although I wouldn't advocate disciplined breathing as a replacement for a rescue inhaler. It's more like an important supplementary survival skill for people living with asthma, to buy you the time it takes to find that emergency inhaler yourself.

I can slowly exhale much longer than most people. I won't invent numbers; it's been years since I tried timing myself, & I am not the young man I used to be.

the part about breathing I remember most clearly from A&P was of course what fascinated me most, & had nothing to do with this conversation; all breathing triggers in all carbon based animals are about expelling carbon, not in-taking oxygen. We don't actually need oxygen at all except as abundant & efficient vehicle for elimination of carbon, which totally flies in the face of the "conventional wisdom" that was dumbed down to drum into our heads in high school.

Last edited by Stag of Oberon : 10-16-2012 at 01:28 PM.

Old 10-15-2012, 07:55 PM   #10
Stag of Oberon
confabulous

and a side note for anyone with children with asthma; keep tabs on those emergency inhalers. That was the only drug I ever used recreationally, & aerosolised steroids are not particularly safe. Most of them have a dosage counter on them now, so it's much easier to get at least a rough feel for how often it's being used.

Last edited by Stag of Oberon : 10-15-2012 at 08:05 PM.

Old 10-16-2012, 01:20 PM   #11
Stag of Oberon
confabulous

so.... now that I've thoroughly derailed the thread; what was the topic again?

Oh yeah, "punishments" for guys.

I used to have to mow the lawn. (allergies)

honestly, the original response of "the same thing you'd do for any other sub" is not terribly far off. There's only a handful of things I would call gender specific, and there may be a few things that tend to push buttons better for one gender than the other, but mileage always varies.

The personality of the particular person is more important than the gender.

Old 10-16-2012, 01:28 PM   #12
KoPilot
Obscene Epicene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Omega View Post
Yeah much to S's chagrin, my boobs are about as sensitive as my heels. Apparently the smaller they are, the most sensitive-- I guess that means "breast" torture for men is more warranted, huh? :P

Hey grammar snobs: none of you actually know what grammar is. lol pleebs.

Old 10-16-2012, 01:29 PM   #13
Netzach
>semiotics?

Pain processing is an incredible neurological playground that varies person to person.

― William S. Burroughs

Old 12-07-2012, 03:57 PM   #14
spankedboy
Really Experienced

Humiliation without going overboard, a feeling of relief from complete submission and slaps, lots of slaps is what I am going through with my maids now.

I am a young male who loves to be spanked and used by dominant females.

I write about strong Indian women and their cuckolded husbands and spanked males.

My Stories:
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Interested in chatting about stories, fantasies? Feel free to pm me, or add me on google chat.