Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 10-27-2012, 08:25 AM   #201
justbeingme1
nastyman12a's baby girl
 
justbeingme1's Avatar
 
justbeingme1 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillstiff View Post
You sure know how to tease us guys.
And i do enjoy it so very much!
__________________
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover."
-- Mark Twain


  Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2012, 08:25 AM   #202
ontoit2
Literotica Guru
 
ontoit2's Avatar
 
ontoit2 is online now
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: USA but travel quite frequently
Posts: 1,312
Very naughty pic! And you know what happens to naughty girls, don't you?
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2012, 08:27 AM   #203
justbeingme1
nastyman12a's baby girl
 
justbeingme1's Avatar
 
justbeingme1 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by ontoit2 View Post
Very naughty pic! And you know what happens to naughty girls, don't you?
*innocent look* why no what, I would love for you to tell me
__________________
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover."
-- Mark Twain


  Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2012, 08:30 AM   #204
ontoit2
Literotica Guru
 
ontoit2's Avatar
 
ontoit2 is online now
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: USA but travel quite frequently
Posts: 1,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbeingme1 View Post
*innocent look* why no what, I would love for you to tell me
Naughty girls get put over my knees and get their bottom spanked!
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2012, 08:31 AM   #205
justbeingme1
nastyman12a's baby girl
 
justbeingme1's Avatar
 
justbeingme1 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by ontoit2 View Post
Naughty girls get put over my knees and get their bottom spanked!
MMMMM promises promises
__________________
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover."
-- Mark Twain



Last edited by justbeingme1 : 11-02-2012 at 12:35 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2012, 08:35 AM   #206
ontoit2
Literotica Guru
 
ontoit2's Avatar
 
ontoit2 is online now
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: USA but travel quite frequently
Posts: 1,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbeingme1 View Post
MMMMM promises promises
That's the naughty girl that you are, with such a lovely bottom. Oh so very naughty...and oh so very arousing.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2012, 11:27 AM   #207
justbeingme1
nastyman12a's baby girl
 
justbeingme1's Avatar
 
justbeingme1 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,353
Ok so while taking the dog out this morning I managed to lock myself out of the house - wearing just my red night gown, very rainy and cold out too I might add, if any of the neighbors were peaking out their windows they would have gotten an eyefull

So now after a nice warm shower it's time to curl up and enjoy some stories
__________________
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover."
-- Mark Twain



Last edited by justbeingme1 : 11-02-2012 at 12:35 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2012, 11:31 AM   #208
doowopdoowop
Literotica Guru
 
doowopdoowop's Avatar
 
doowopdoowop is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbeingme1 View Post
Ok so while taking the dog out this morning I managed to lock myself out of the house - wearing just my red night gown, very rainy and cold out too I might add, if any of the neighbors were peaking out their windows they would have gotten an eyefull

So now after a nice warm shower it's time to curl up and enjoy some stories
Lol, been there before! Looks like your nipples liked it :P
http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...3&d=1351351640
__________________
Cheers!
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2012, 11:47 AM   #209
tonythom
Literotica Guru
 
tonythom's Avatar
 
tonythom is offline
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Western PA
Posts: 1,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbeingme1 View Post
Ok so while taking the dog out this morning I managed to lock myself out of the house - wearing just my red night gown, very rainy and cold out too I might add, if any of the neighbors were peaking out their windows they would have gotten an eyefull

So now after a nice warm shower it's time to curl up and enjoy some stories
Just discovered your thread. I just read through and admired all of your pictures
What first caught my attention was your nipples. mmmm I love them! Wishing I could wrap my mouth over them just seeing them!

But I think what most caught my eye was your long dark hair and your sexy mouth and face. mmmm I can't help but thinking how hot it would be to be looking you in the eye and watching your cum for me... feeling your legs wrapped around me and you shaking under me.... ohhhh honey, you are being inspirational hehehehe
__________________
i want passion, someone who WANTS me to be inside her over and over again

Quote:
“What is passion? It is surely the becoming of a person. Are we not, for most of our lives, marking time? Most of our being is at rest, unlived. In passion, the body and the spirit seek expression outside of self. Passion is all that is other from self. Sex is only interesting when it releases passion. The more extreme and the more expressed that passion is, the more unbearable does life seem without it. It reminds us that if passion dies or is denied, we are partly dead and that soon, come what may, we will be wholly so.” - John Boorman (British motion-picture director, b.1933)
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2012, 11:50 AM   #210
rob35can
Enjoys a naughty tease
 
rob35can is offline
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 3,688
Also just found this thread...loving the playful teasing show you are putting on here.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2012, 11:55 AM   #211
justbeingme1
nastyman12a's baby girl
 
justbeingme1's Avatar
 
justbeingme1 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by doowopdoowop View Post
Lol, been there before! Looks like your nipples liked it :P
http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...3&d=1351351640
Oh the thrill of being caught always makes them hard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonythom View Post
Just discovered your thread. I just read through and admired all of your pictures
What first caught my attention was your nipples. mmmm I love them! Wishing I could wrap my mouth over them just seeing them!

But I think what most caught my eye was your long dark hair and your sexy mouth and face. mmmm I can't help but thinking how hot it would be to be looking you in the eye and watching your cum for me... feeling your legs wrapped around me and you shaking under me.... ohhhh honey, you are being inspirational hehehehe
mmmm i do like the way you think ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob35can View Post
Also just found this thread...loving the playful teasing show you are putting on here.
Thank you I do love to tease and to know that you all enjoy it makes it most delightful for me!
__________________
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover."
-- Mark Twain


  Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2012, 11:59 AM   #212
tonythom
Literotica Guru
 
tonythom's Avatar
 
tonythom is offline
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Western PA
Posts: 1,017
it's on cold rainy days like today that the best thing to do is stay in your red nightie... let me run my hands up your legs and over your sexy ass. Let me spread your legs open and lick my way up your thighs, reaching up to hold your hard nipples in my hands. Put your hands on my head as I reach your wetness with my mouth.

wrapping your sexy ass in my hands and lifting you to me so i can slide my tongue deeper into you.

I look up and say "Honey, I want you to cum for me, I want you to start cumming and then i want to slide all the way inside your hot pussy while you're cumming and feel your wetness covering every inch of my cock"

Let's stay wet and messy all day hon
__________________
i want passion, someone who WANTS me to be inside her over and over again

Quote:
“What is passion? It is surely the becoming of a person. Are we not, for most of our lives, marking time? Most of our being is at rest, unlived. In passion, the body and the spirit seek expression outside of self. Passion is all that is other from self. Sex is only interesting when it releases passion. The more extreme and the more expressed that passion is, the more unbearable does life seem without it. It reminds us that if passion dies or is denied, we are partly dead and that soon, come what may, we will be wholly so.” - John Boorman (British motion-picture director, b.1933)
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2012, 03:09 PM   #213
BurninNitro
Virgin
 
BurninNitro is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Central TX
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbeingme1 View Post
Ok so while taking the dog out this morning I managed to lock myself out of the house - wearing just my red night gown, very rainy and cold out too I might add, if any of the neighbors were peaking out their windows they would have gotten an eyefull

So now after a nice warm shower it's time to curl up and enjoy some stories
Absolutely stunning pix!
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2012, 05:04 PM   #214
chaz57
Literotica Guru
 
chaz57 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: .. on the downside
Posts: 13,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbeingme1 View Post
Ok so while taking the dog out this morning I managed to lock myself out of the house - wearing just my red night gown, very rainy and cold out too I might add, if any of the neighbors were peaking out their windows they would have gotten an eyefull

So now after a nice warm shower it's time to curl up and enjoy some stories
the 2 with your glasses, so hot
__________________
A day without an erection is like a day without sunshine
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2012, 05:23 PM   #215
Hamster
Literotica Guru
 
Hamster is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: MN
Posts: 1,511
Services Are Available



Looks like you need some help getting that gorgeous corset tightened properly! Please contact me for assistance any time, 24/7!
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2012, 05:49 PM   #216
Roseann4708
Literotica Guru
 
Roseann4708 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbeingme1 View Post
I did want to take some time to answer some of the most frequent questions I get:
Yes my profile is correct I am 49 and will be turning 50 next month (I do still appreciate hearing how I do not look my age!)
I do not dye my hair it is it's natural color - I know I'm very lucky!
I am still married but left my husband a couple of weeks ago and am enjoying my new found freedom very much so

Also some extra information for you all:
I'm very proud of my breasts and hair - I had breast cancer 7 yrs ago went through chemo and lost all my hair all over my entire body. I was extremely fortunate that the chemo did it's job!

I do try to answer all my PMs but it does get a little overwhelming, if you PM'd me and I didn't respond wait awhile or try again another day. I'm also not taking additional chat requests at this time.

Again thank you all for enjoying my thread!
Congratulations on being a breast cancer survivor. Screening and early detection are so important to curing this disease. I think you're very brave to share your experience, but it's especially important to call attention to this during National Breast Cancer Awareness month.

Btw, your breasts look fantastic and you do indeed look younger than your years.

Rose
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2012, 06:02 PM   #217
TheVeblens
Literotica Guru
 
TheVeblens is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 985
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbeingme1 View Post
Ok so while taking the dog out this morning I managed to lock myself out of the house - wearing just my red night gown, very rainy and cold out too I might add, if any of the neighbors were peaking out their windows they would have gotten an eyefull

So now after a nice warm shower it's time to curl up and enjoy some stories
we are loving the freedom and pleasure so visible in your photos!!! we're hooked
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2012, 08:51 PM   #218
justbeingme1
nastyman12a's baby girl
 
justbeingme1's Avatar
 
justbeingme1 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonythom View Post
it's on cold rainy days like today that the best thing to do is stay in your red nightie... let me run my hands up your legs and over your sexy ass. Let me spread your legs open and lick my way up your thighs, reaching up to hold your hard nipples in my hands. Put your hands on my head as I reach your wetness with my mouth.

wrapping your sexy ass in my hands and lifting you to me so i can slide my tongue deeper into you.

I look up and say "Honey, I want you to cum for me, I want you to start cumming and then i want to slide all the way inside your hot pussy while you're cumming and feel your wetness covering every inch of my cock"

Let's stay wet and messy all day hon
Such a charmer as always

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurninNitro View Post
Absolutely stunning pix!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz57 View Post
the 2 with your glasses, so hot
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post


Looks like you need some help getting that gorgeous corset tightened properly! Please contact me for assistance any time, 24/7!
Yes I do so need help with that! First one I ever owned and let me tell you, Not easy to put on with out help!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseann4708 View Post
Congratulations on being a breast cancer survivor. Screening and early detection are so important to curing this disease. I think you're very brave to share your experience, but it's especially important to call attention to this during National Breast Cancer Awareness month.

Btw, your breasts look fantastic and you do indeed look younger than your years.

Rose
Thank you so much! It is a very important and every woman should make sure to have them selves checked for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVeblens View Post
we are loving the freedom and pleasure so visible in your photos!!! we're hooked
Thank you so much am glad that you both are enjoying as much as I am!
__________________
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover."
-- Mark Twain


  Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2012, 09:22 PM   #219
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy
 
Prince Albert's Avatar
 
Prince Albert is offline
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Skating across Dante's 9th ring!!
Posts: 12,902
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbeingme1 View Post
Ok so while taking the dog out this morning I managed to lock myself out of the house - wearing just my red night gown, very rainy and cold out too I might add, if any of the neighbors were peaking out their windows they would have gotten an eyefull

So now after a nice warm shower it's time to curl up and enjoy some stories
JustBeingMe-Tad nipply this AM I bet?? glad you didn't cacth your death of cold. How did you get back in????????
__________________
"Heaven STILL doesn't want me & Hell is STILL afraid I'm going to take over".

Proud Daddy to babygirl: Wyshes!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2012, 09:59 PM   #220
justbeingme1
nastyman12a's baby girl
 
justbeingme1's Avatar
 
justbeingme1 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Albert View Post
JustBeingMe-Tad nipply this AM I bet?? glad you didn't cacth your death of cold. How did you get back in????????
Oh was more than a tad nipply out it was very cold and raining. I had to walk around the house to the front door and get my son to let me in
__________________
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover."
-- Mark Twain


  Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2012, 10:01 PM   #221
Midnight_Man
Literotica Guru
 
Midnight_Man's Avatar
 
Midnight_Man is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: when you come to the fork in the road, take it
Posts: 40,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbeingme1 View Post
Ok so while taking the dog out this morning I managed to lock myself out of the house - wearing just my red night gown, very rainy and cold out too I might add, if any of the neighbors were peaking out their windows they would have gotten an eyefull

So now after a nice warm shower it's time to curl up and enjoy some stories
Can I come over and share your sofa with you?
__________________
My Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2012, 10:19 PM   #222
justbeingme1
nastyman12a's baby girl
 
justbeingme1's Avatar
 
justbeingme1 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight_Man View Post
Can I come over and share your sofa with you?
mmmm any time
__________________
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover."
-- Mark Twain


  Reply With Quote

Old 10-28-2012, 06:52 AM   #223
Dragonred108
Virgin
 
Dragonred108 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1
HOT. I wish my mother=in-law was as hot as you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-28-2012, 08:22 AM   #224
justbeingme1
nastyman12a's baby girl
 
justbeingme1's Avatar
 
justbeingme1 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonred108 View Post
HOT. I wish my mother=in-law was as hot as you.
Well thank you! May you find what you're looking for on lit!
__________________
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover."
-- Mark Twain


  Reply With Quote

Old 10-28-2012, 08:26 AM   #225
Stillstiff
You thought we were done?
 
Stillstiff's Avatar
 
Stillstiff is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: the Garden State
Posts: 45,015
Love your latest set of pics. I like seeing your nipples in the different stages
__________________




  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:47 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.