Guys

Selena Gomez!

she's hot in a cute girl next door way, has that sultry voice, and needs to graduate from Justin Bieber!

Anna Silk <3 my current celeb crush .

anna-silk-in-frill-buttoned-blouse-all-people-photo-u1.jpg

An ex g/f. She didn't suck it when we were together, she didn't really know how . But she told me while chatting online, that she's really good at it now and wants to suck me.

Pink.

Not because I like her music, but because as long as she's not talking she's one hot chick. If she's sucking me it would be kind of difficult for her to talk so I think we're good there. :)

I cant believe i'm going to type this... but i've always had a crush on Dolly Parton so thats who i'd pick.

Holly Willoughby, Id give her a big mouthful of cum that she could let drip all over those gorgeous tits of hers

Salma Hayek. I don't care if she's getting older, she is still a fox.

Or one specific Chinese girl in my office...

Agreed Salma Hayek without a doubt, but being the object of masturbation for years, i probably wouldn't last long, especially if she was topless lol

If you could get your cock sucked by anyone in the world who would it be and why?

anyone? Yes :)

I don't think I could turn down someone wanting to suck my cock. As long as they are healthy and clean I don't think I would say no.

Back