Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Chyoo Forums > Chyoo Site Feedback

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 07-02-2012, 11:58 PM   #1
tnadnuder
Really Experienced
 
tnadnuder is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NE OH USA
Posts: 286
Adoption Time!!!

I currently have a list of 114 stories on the site with "Locked" threads (many of which I have both approved & locked threads on)... Also, I have noted (on/in the list) that I would be more than happy to take over a great percentage of them if better editors can't be found.
 

Old 03-08-2013, 09:15 PM   #2
tnadnuder
Really Experienced
 
tnadnuder is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NE OH USA
Posts: 286
Adoption Time!!!

I am kind of surprised the New Year didn't bring a brand-new list of stories up for adoption.

1] I am on a different computer now, but on my old hard drive, I had a mile-long list of stories with "Locked" threads.

2] I know of 1 specific story ("edited" by a supposed site-moderator) where I have approved & "Locked" threads under the SAME NAME!

3] I have been in contact via E-mail with some writers (starting with contacting them through the site), including one who seems to have an iron-fist grip on their stories, but gave me what amounts to a "Top 10 List" of reasons for adoptions.
 

Old 03-09-2013, 01:08 PM   #3
alexisrhodes13
Virgin
 
alexisrhodes13 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
3] I have been in contact via E-mail with some writers (starting with contacting them through the site), including one who seems to have an iron-fist grip on their stories, but gave me what amounts to a "Top 10 List" of reasons for adoptions.
Iron fist grip. Oh that is great because it is oh so true.

Reasons for adoption? The only "reasons" for adoption is that the author has stopped writing their own threads and approving threads submitted to their story.

I post on chyoo as cutie569, and I stop by once a week to check for new threads and approve or deny them as I see fit. I do not use trusted author status because I believe that everything should be taken on a thread by thread basis. I have never promised trusted status in a thread, and I never will. Simply put, no one is trusted because no one needs to be.

I am not as active as I once was due to writers block, other writing projects, and real life obligations. But let's take a look at my stories and see where they stand.

Goldeneye: This has been getting the most of my creative juices before they dried up and I'm currently working out how to bridge from my last thread to where I see the story going next.

Legacy House: This was a bit of a dumping ground idea for all the ideas that I thought were cool but were too limited to create a whole story for. The idea is that anything you can dream up is somewhere in the house. You just have to explain how.

Shifting Reality: A much more successful version of a mash up thread. Pretty much anything you can think of can be accomplished by twisting reality. I'm kinda surprised that more people didn't start to add to it.

Mind Control University: I created it, jakelyon is an editor for it. Not sure how that happened but I'm still happy with the results. Am I the only one that thought it would be cool to see how mind controllers are made?

Sappho's Kitty: This is one of those stories that I've lost sight of what it's meant to be. But since no one else is adding to it, I'm not in any great rush to force myself to work it out, for fear of breaking my ability to write.

Now having spent a few hours scrolling through your posts and getting the measure of just what kind of netizen you are, I'm gonna take the bait and ask just what you think are these so called reasons for adoption. I need a laugh.
 

Old 03-09-2013, 06:31 PM   #4
tnadnuder
Really Experienced
 
tnadnuder is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NE OH USA
Posts: 286
I ask that alexis' post be ignored largely, & perhaps even deleted... She apparently assumed I was writing about her, which is true in part, but clearly not as much as she assumed. Also, disregard her claims about me.

EDIT: Be sure to disregard what she says about Trusted status, since she actually sent me an E-mail which (verbatim) includes the phrase, "All right. I'll give you trusted status." She later went back on that.

Last edited by tnadnuder : 03-09-2013 at 06:58 PM.
 

Old 03-09-2013, 08:02 PM   #5
alexisrhodes13
Virgin
 
alexisrhodes13 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 27
Ah ah. Mind my words.

I have never promised trusted status in a thread, and I never will.

I've noticed you seem to like being a rules lawyer, and it amuses me greatly.

Did I send you that email? Yeah.

Did I say I'd give you trusted status? Yeah.

Did you harass me for a week prior to that e-mail? Yeah.

Did I change my mind after the fact? Yes, and I would do the same thing over again.

But, you have neatly dodged my question. What are these so called "Reasons for adoption"?
 

Old 03-09-2013, 10:08 PM   #6
tnadnuder
Really Experienced
 
tnadnuder is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NE OH USA
Posts: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexisrhodes13 View Post
Ah ah. Mind my words.

I have never promised trusted status in a thread, and I never will.

I've noticed you seem to like being a rules lawyer, and it amuses me greatly.

Did I send you that email? Yeah.

Did I say I'd give you trusted status? Yeah.

Did you harass me for a week prior to that e-mail? Yeah.

Did I change my mind after the fact? Yes, and I would do the same thing over again.

But, you have neatly dodged my question. What are these so called "Reasons for adoption"?
I think you are the one that needs to mind my words. I never said you made that promise in a thread. As a matter of fact, I said very clearly it was in an E-mail (which you admitted to).

You, on the other hand, claim I made threats for quite some time, when I never did anything of the sort.

Also, I have not dodged the question in any form, nor have I attempted to do so. The reasons were already made clear in correspondence between the two of us. Since it has been proven you change your mind constantly without a basis, I felt no need to publicize the vast majority.

Last edited by tnadnuder : 03-10-2013 at 03:00 PM.
 

Old 03-10-2013, 01:14 AM   #7
alexisrhodes13
Virgin
 
alexisrhodes13 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
I think you are the one that needs to mind my words. I never said you made that promise in a thread. As a matter of fact, I said very clearlyit was in an E-mail (which you admitted to).

You, on the other hand, claim I made threats for quite some time, when I never did anything of the sort.

Also, I have not dodged the question in any form, nor have I attempted to do so. The reasons were already made clear in correspondence between the two of us. Since it has been proven you change your mind constantly without a basis, I felt no need to publicize the vast majority.
Don't put words in my mouth, little boy. I said you harassed me, and you did. And if you have the email promising your trusted status then you have the rest. I didn't ask you to contact me. I did my utmost to be civil and accommodating to your requests, and you went off about how your work is better than everyone else who writes for my threads. It isn't. You said that you earned your trusted status when you only posted one mediocre thread in my Goldeneye story. A thread, I might add that you have made no effort to continue.

As for dodging the question, you're the one who posted this thread in a public forum, stating that you have what amounts to a "Top 10 List" of reasons for adoptions.

YOUR words, copied straight from YOUR post.

So if you're man enough to brag about this "Top 10 List", man up and share with the rest of the class. Otherwise, quit wasting everyone's time.
 

Old 03-10-2013, 02:59 PM   #8
tnadnuder
Really Experienced
 
tnadnuder is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NE OH USA
Posts: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexisrhodes13 View Post
Don't put words in my mouth, little boy.
1] I am NOT a "little boy".

2] I am a well-rated writer on a fiction-writing site (which this forum area is for); It is my job there to put words in people's mouths.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexisrhodes13 View Post
I said you harassed me, and you did.
I am well-aware of what you said, what truly happened, & the difference between the two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexisrhodes13 View Post
And if you have the email promising your trusted status then you have the rest.
As do you. Meaning what?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexisrhodes13 View Post
I didn't ask you to contact me.
When something like that is done outside of a request, it is called a FAVOR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexisrhodes13 View Post
I did my utmost to be civil and accommodating to your requests
You did no such thing. I asked you, as I have many editors, to open your story to the earning of Trusted status. You said you'd only give it to me, & have yet to even do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexisrhodes13 View Post
and you went off about how your work is better than everyone else who writes for my threads.
I did no such thing; I said it was better than some & (at worst) equal to others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexisrhodes13 View Post
It isn't.
"Opinions are like..." Well, you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexisrhodes13 View Post
You said that you earned your trusted status when you only posted one mediocre thread in my Goldeneye story. A thread, I might add that you have made no effort to continue.
I have posted far more and far better than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexisrhodes13 View Post
As for dodging the question, you're the one who posted this thread in a public forum, stating that you have what amounts to a "Top 10 List" of reasons for adoptions.

YOUR words, copied straight from YOUR post.

So if you're man enough to brag about this "Top 10 List", man up and share with the rest of the class. Otherwise, quit wasting everyone's time.
I posted this in a public forum, stating facts (more than I can say for you), & only after you yourself said you would do something, & have failed to do it for quite some time.
 

Old 03-10-2013, 05:31 PM   #9
alexisrhodes13
Virgin
 
alexisrhodes13 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 27
I see you're dancing around the issue. What I "promised" and what I did or didn't deliver isn't even on the table. But let's put everything on the table.

I have stated my stance, and I'm not changing that. I have read one episode you have written, as pertains to my threads and even if I was giving out trusted status, which I'm not, I haven't even seen enough work for me to say that you've earned the right to post unchecked.

You harassed and bullied me into agreeing to give you what you asked for and then you complain when I change my mind. These are my stories and I have every right to decide their fate. YOU do not.

So we come back to my original question that you fail to address.

Do you actually have a "Top 10 List" of reasons for adoptions as you claim or are you just a smoke blowing troll?

Either put up, or do us all a favor and shut up.
 

Old 03-10-2013, 05:50 PM   #10
tnadnuder
Really Experienced
 
tnadnuder is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NE OH USA
Posts: 286
I am not "dancing around" anything... However, better to avoid it than to lie about what I've said, seen, written, etc., as you have done several times in your very-few posts.

How could I have harassed & bullied you into getting what I wanted? I contacted you via an "Edited By" credit on the site, & you responded by agreeing to give it to me. My negative reaction only came after you failed to do so.

Answering your so-called "Final Question": Yes, I have plenty of reasons, & I already sent them to you in several E-mails.

No need to reprint them for everyone to see; They were for you & went to you... This topic was not called "About Goldeneye" or "For Alexis", & my not-doing that was intentional, so it could be used by many to discuss many stories, threads, etc.
 

Old 03-10-2013, 06:36 PM   #11
Menoetes
Experienced
 
Menoetes is offline
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Australia
Posts: 87
Ah, another argument with Tnadnunder at the middle of it, how unsurprisingly unfortunate. Well, at least it is a show of life on these quiet dusty forums.

A little advice for you Alexisrhodes13, stop arguing with him now and save yourself the time and energy. Tnadnunder is like a small dog with an old bone; he will just keep worrying at it and growling at everyone long after any taste or worth has left it.

I think it was Greg King who said "Don’t argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.". He will never concede the argument and will continue to fight you down until you don't even know what you were talking about in the first place and give up in weary exasperation.

I know you are going to flare up at this in your usual fashion Tnadunder, please go ahead and do so as I am beyond caring. However while you are, why not be a gentleman and satisfy the lady's (and indeed my own) curiosity;

What is this 'Top Ten List' of reasons for adoption?

Is it not after-all, part of the reason you begun this thread? The third point in your original post before you went off topic?

Please don't tell us that you came up with 'what amounts to a "Top 10 List" of reasons for adoptions', only to tease us and withhold it.

Finally: stop emailing me. I will not return 'trusted' status to you in ANY of my stories. I have previously stated my reasons why and I am not in the habit of repeating myself or debating the decision I make concerning MY literary creations with you.

You have drawn me from the stoic silence I swore I would maintain concerning you, so you may congratulate yourself on that. However no amount of badgering, harassment, bitching or nagging is ever going to change my mind concerning your 'trusted' status. That is all I have to say on the subject and I will not be commenting on this thread again, just as I have not and will not be replying to any of your emails.
 

Old 03-10-2013, 08:32 PM   #12
Kaitou1412
Really Experienced
 
Kaitou1412's Avatar
 
Kaitou1412 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Close to a mailbox
Posts: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
I am NOT a "little boy".
Are you sure? Your punctuation clearly is that of a "little boy" (the period goes inside the quotation marks, not outside), every time you post you act like you missed your little nap, and most adults would ignore such a remark instead of specifically combating it. Let’s put it to a test: go up to a Catholic priest and see if he’ll ask you to take off your pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
When something like that is done outside of a request, it is called a FAVOR.
So all those hack attacks on your accounts were favors? Or did you request those to make yourself a sympathy case?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
"Opinions are like..." Well, you.
Someone might have believed you weren't a "little boy" once before, but after making this comment, no sane and sober mind could possibly maintain such a position. And your coming insistence will speak volumes about you in relation to that last quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
I have posted far more and far better than that.
"Far more"? Of course you have posted more, though I'm not sure how many have been added to a cutie569 story. "Far better"? There's no such work on CHYOO with one of your usernames signed on it. Do you stash the quality work elsewhere, or are you going to blame the editors again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
I am not "dancing around" anything... However, better to avoid it than to lie about what I've said, seen, written, etc., as you have done several times in your very-few posts.
Wouldn't this count as an admission that tnadnuder would lie when giving any information pertaining to the "Top 10 List"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
How could I have harassed & bullied you into getting what I wanted? I contacted you via an "Edited By" credit on the site, & you responded by agreeing to give it to me. My negative reaction only came after you failed to do so.
And what did you do after she failed to deliver the trusted status? In this topic alone, we've seen you harass and bully a user, and we've seen it time and again across the forums. There's little doubt in anyone's mind that you're just as bad in emails, if not worse, and some of us are unfortunate enough to know your behavior in email first hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Answering your so-called "Final Question": Yes, I have plenty of reasons, & I already sent them to you in several E-mails.
In keeping with the above, we can clearly see he has no "Top 10 List."

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
No need to reprint them for everyone to see; They were for you & went to you... This topic was not called "About Goldeneye" or "For Alexis", & my not-doing that was intentional, so it could be used by many to discuss many stories, threads, etc.
Then why bring up the list if you're not going to post it? And how could we discuss anything else now that you've skewed the topic off onto one tangent after another? And why would we discuss that here when there's another adoption thread on this forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menoetes View Post
A little advice for you Alexisrhodes13, stop arguing with him now and save yourself the time and energy. Tnadnunder is like a small dog with an old bone; he will just keep worrying at it and growling at everyone long after any taste or worth has left it.

I think it was Greg King who said "Don’t argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.". He will never concede the argument and will continue to fight you down until you don't even know what you were talking about in the first place and give up in weary exasperation.
Don't ruin the fun! It's amusing to see tnadnuder try to sound mature and uncaring while still demanding everything he wants in a manner even Kandata of The Spider's Thread would find vulgar and offensive. Besides, going over his posts (I can't remember which account though) revealed he thinks that's one of the most erroneous quotes in existence, with the only other contender for the seat at the top being, "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
__________________
"To merely receive limited 'life' in this world and rot away is equal to being stupid. Go toward that which no one else can have - the crystal known as 'myself.'" - Nightmare

"How worthy is such a civilization at all which is built from deceptions?" - Nightmare

"Like a flashlight, escape from the abyss of darkness from the dream that doesn't end." - Alice Nine

"Show the middle finger to this POP that abides only by the rules. I'm doing it like I want to do it, I'm not concerned by anything." - the GazettE

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang
 

Old 03-10-2013, 09:23 PM   #13
alexisrhodes13
Virgin
 
alexisrhodes13 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 27
Hey I don't think I'm being unreasonable at all.

He claims he has these reasons. And yet he refuses to tell anyone.

He went through the trouble of telling me he intended to bring my "crimes" to light on the forum, practically ensuring I'd be here. And then he practically custom baits a forum thread for me, really, what kinda girl would I be if I declined a date to the dance as it were.

As I see it, he's full of smoke and hot air, but no real substance.

If was a man, and not in fact "a little boy", he'd quit whining, and step up his game to prove that I should make an exception to my iron fast anti trust rules. But now he whines and moans because Santa won't give him the bike he asked for.
 

Old 03-11-2013, 06:34 PM   #14
tnadnuder
Really Experienced
 
tnadnuder is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NE OH USA
Posts: 286
First, to Meno--: Say what you want. I will prove the unlike you, I have matured & will not respond to your factually-tilted opinions & other names & false claims.

Next,...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
Are you sure?
If I were, would it take this many supposedly-intelligent members of these forums to combat me, & still (often) do so unsuccessfully?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
(the period goes inside the quotation marks, not outside)
Save correcting me for the admittedly-rare-but-happening times when I'm wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
every time you post you act like you missed your little nap
No; I'm just tired of claims of immaturity & people telling me to "go away", while the claims come from the immature & suggestions of an exit come from those who also give me top feedback & Trusted status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
Let’s put it to a test: go up to a Catholic priest and see if he’ll ask you to take off your pants.
I'd suggest you do the same, but that would assume you don't exist on these sites largely b/c actual publishers require you wear pants to meetings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
So all those hack attacks on your accounts were favors? Or did you request those to make yourself a sympathy case?
I said that about contacting her; Hacking my account is not contacting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
Someone might have believed you weren't a "little boy" once before, but after making this comment, no sane and sober mind could possibly maintain such a position. And your coming insistence will speak volumes about you in relation to that last quote.
I'm just tired of being misunderstood when I say/write things to people, and so figured I'd stop using words & phrases clearly beyond their level of maturity &/or understanding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
"Far more"? Of course you have posted more, though I'm not sure how many have been added to a cutie569 story.
I have posted many threads to many stories where the editing is credited to many people. I don't see where that is different from many authors on the site, man of whom avoid being attacked this way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
"Far better"? There's no such work on CHYOO with one of your usernames signed on it. Do you stash the quality work elsewhere, or are you going to blame the editors again?
1] There is plenty of that work with my usernames attached.... Matter of opinion, though. Moving on,...

2] Why not blame the editors? I see no definition where "blaming" someone is defined as doing so incorrectly. When it is their fault, I will point it out. (Many threads by many people have been approved with spelling/grammar mistakes I bet were not in the original drafts.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
Wouldn't this count as an admission that tnadnuder would lie when giving any information pertaining to the "Top 10 List"?
Saying it's better to do something else than lie is an admission I would lie?! Not hardly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
And what did you do after she failed to deliver the trusted status? In this topic alone, we've seen you harass and bully a user, and we've seen it time and again across the forums. There's little doubt in anyone's mind that you're just as bad in emails, if not worse, and some of us are unfortunate enough to know your behavior in email first hand.
All of the above is mutual. I have gotten as good/bad as I've given, at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
In keeping with the above, we can clearly see he has no "Top 10 List."
Seeing no Top 10 List doesn't easily disprove the existence of one... If she wanted to, she could create her own list out of the reasons I've previously sent her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
Then why bring up the list if you're not going to post it? And how could we discuss anything else now that you've skewed the topic off onto one tangent after another? And why would we discuss that here when there's another adoption thread on this forum?
I see no problem with anything I've done, seen others skew as much as me (in this topic & others), & looked quickly, not finding the other "Adopt-a-story" thread (which I've seen to be rarely-&-slowly updated anyway).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
Don't ruin the fun! It's amusing to see tnadnuder try to sound mature and uncaring while still demanding everything he wants in a manner even Kandata of The Spider's Thread would find vulgar and offensive.
Maturity & offense are matters where, as aforementioned, I give as good/bad as I get. (Save posting about it to those who haven't done the same.)

First, to Meno--: Say what you want. I will prove the unlike you, I have matured & will not respond to your factually-tilted opinions & other names & false claims.

Next,...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
Are you sure?
If I were, would it take this many supposedly-intelligent members of these forums to combat me, & still (often) do so unsuccessfully?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
(the period goes inside the quotation marks, not outside)
Save correcting me for the admittedly-rare-but-happening times when I'm wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
every time you post you act like you missed your little nap
No; I'm just tired of claims of immaturity & people telling me to "go away", while the claims come from the immature & suggestions of an exit come from those who also give me top feedback & Trusted status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
Let’s put it to a test: go up to a Catholic priest and see if he’ll ask you to take off your pants.
I'd suggest you do the same, but that would assume you don't exist on these sites largely b/c actual publishers require you wear pants to meetings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
So all those hack attacks on your accounts were favors? Or did you request those to make yourself a sympathy case?
I said that about contacting her; Hacking my account is not contacting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
Someone might have believed you weren't a "little boy" once before, but after making this comment, no sane and sober mind could possibly maintain such a position. And your coming insistence will speak volumes about you in relation to that last quote.
I'm just tired of being misunderstood when I say/write things to people, and so figured I'd stop using words & phrases clearly beyond their level of maturity &/or understanding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
"Far more"? Of course you have posted more, though I'm not sure how many have been added to a cutie569 story.
I have posted many threads to many stories where the editing is credited to many people. I don't see where that is different from many authors on the site, man of whom avoid being attacked this way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
"Far better"? There's no such work on CHYOO with one of your usernames signed on it. Do you stash the quality work elsewhere, or are you going to blame the editors again?
1] There is plenty of that work with my usernames attached.... Matter of opinion, though. Moving on,...

2] Why not blame the editors? I see no definition where "blaming" someone is defined as doing so incorrectly. When it is their fault, I will point it out. (Many threads by many people have been approved with spelling/grammar mistakes I bet were not in the original drafts.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
Wouldn't this count as an admission that tnadnuder would lie when giving any information pertaining to the "Top 10 List"?
Saying it's better to do something else than lie is an admission I would lie?! Not hardly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
And what did you do after she failed to deliver the trusted status? In this topic alone, we've seen you harass and bully a user, and we've seen it time and again across the forums. There's little doubt in anyone's mind that you're just as bad in emails, if not worse, and some of us are unfortunate enough to know your behavior in email first hand.
All of the above is mutual. I have gotten as good/bad as I've given, at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
In keeping with the above, we can clearly see he has no "Top 10 List."
Seeing no Top 10 List doesn't easily disprove the existence of one... If she wanted to, she could create her own list out of the reasons I've previously sent her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
Then why bring up the list if you're not going to post it? And how could we discuss anything else now that you've skewed the topic off onto one tangent after another? And why would we discuss that here when there's another adoption thread on this forum?
I see no problem with anything I've done, seen others skew as much as me (in this topic & others), & looked quickly, not finding the other "Adopt-a-story" thread (which I've seen to be rarely-&-slowly updated anyway).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
Don't ruin the fun! It's amusing to see tnadnuder try to sound mature and uncaring while still demanding everything he wants in a manner even Kandata of The Spider's Thread would find vulgar and offensive.
Maturity, care, & offense are matters where, as aforememtnioned, I give as good/bad as I get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
Besides, going over his posts (I can't remember which account though) revealed he thinks that's one of the most erroneous quotes in existence
A mistake made often on these boards: Confusing what is thought with what is known.
 

Old 03-11-2013, 06:39 PM   #15
tnadnuder
Really Experienced
 
tnadnuder is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NE OH USA
Posts: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexisrhodes13 View Post
Hey I don't think I'm being unreasonable at all.
Don't confuse none at all with an extreme amount, which you have shown to me (in private less than here, I am not surprised to admit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexisrhodes13 View Post
He claims he has these reasons. And yet he refuses to tell anyone.
Ironic you would say this, when I have sent you many, some several times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexisrhodes13 View Post
He went through the trouble of telling me he intended to bring my "crimes" to light on the forum, practically ensuring I'd be here. And then he practically custom baits a forum thread for me, really, what kinda girl would I be if I declined a date to the dance as it were.
I claimed no such thing, & made sure to make the thread about many stories & problems including you/yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexisrhodes13 View Post
As I see it, he's full of smoke and hot air, but no real substance.
Confusing your mon itor & mirror again?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexisrhodes13 View Post
If was a man, and not in fact "a little boy", he'd quit whining, and step up his game to prove that I should make an exception to my iron fast anti trust rules. But now he whines and moans because Santa won't give him the bike he asked for.
You already agreed to break your so-called "Rules", & have yet to do so. If you were an adult, you'd fulfill your promises.

Also, do not pretend the communication here is all we have done.
 

Old 03-11-2013, 07:48 PM   #16
alexisrhodes13
Virgin
 
alexisrhodes13 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 27
And yet and still you fail to address the single point.

What do you think are these so called reasons for adoption.

Let's not beat around the bush. There's the question. Where's the answer?
 

Old 03-12-2013, 10:37 AM   #17
tnadnuder
Really Experienced
 
tnadnuder is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NE OH USA
Posts: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexisrhodes13 View Post
And yet and still you fail to address the single point.

What do you think are these so called reasons for adoption.

Let's not beat around the bush. There's the question. Where's the answer?
There is far more than a "single point" here... Yet you still act as though you have not gotten several reasons in E-mails from me.
 

Old 03-12-2013, 03:09 PM   #18
Kaitou1412
Really Experienced
 
Kaitou1412's Avatar
 
Kaitou1412 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Close to a mailbox
Posts: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
First, to Meno--: Say what you want. I will prove the unlike you, I have matured & will not respond to your factually-tilted opinions & other names & false claims.
If you want to argue maturity, such sentences are not helping your case. The correct and mature way is:

I will prove that, unlike you, I have matured and will not respond to your factually-titled opinions, other names, and false claims.

Additionally, this little section for Menoetes is a response to his points; you specifically targeted his points at the end of that tirade. Now that we've established your posts are houses of cards, the rest of this matter should be quite simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
If I were, would it take this many supposedly-intelligent members of these forums to combat me, & still (often) do so unsuccessfully?
First of all, when I’m combating you, you’ll know it. It’ll be foreshadowing a gun firing against my head, a testament to the fact that I’ve sunk to rock bottom and will never escape the depths of the muck in which you stew. Before that jump off the edge, it will be entirely too easy to decapitate your position in a single post, and unlike The Headless Horseman, you won’t be smart enough to try looking for that head. For now, all I’m doing is mocking you.

Second, that’s another sentence that doesn't help your case. Even if we were combating you, do realize it can take four grown adults to pacify a child in mid-tantrum? On the other hand, a grown adult usually needs only one person to quell its burning passions and return to a state of tranquility. The few adults who require more are usually the kinds that only know how to swing their fists with all the class and precision of a monkey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Save correcting me for the admittedly-rare-but-happening times when I'm wrong.
I do save it for when you’re wrong. That’s why I corrected you when I did; periods and commas always go inside the quotation marks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
No; I'm just tired of claims of immaturity & people telling me to "go away", while the claims come from the immature & suggestions of an exit come from those who also give me top feedback & Trusted status.
Then perhaps you should earn better treatment. It’s also a certainty that the contradictory messages of your trusted status and “go away” stem from your use multiple accounts to hide like a craven coward from the eyes of the editors. I’ll be generous and hold back on accusing you of using multiple accounts to give yourself those top feedbacks and editorial laziness to use this for an undeserved trusted status, even though there’s little doubt in my mind that this is more of your exploitation of the Triassic website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
I'd suggest you do the same, but that would assume you don't exist on these sites largely b/c actual publishers require you wear pants to meetings.
This sentence is such foolishness it actually leaves me astounded by the degree to which I offended you. Besides the fact that the pedophiliac priests had their victims put on their pants before sending them away, there is no correlation between this site and actual publishers, nor is there even the suggestion that one wouldn’t have their pants returned to them. If you wish to try your hands at counter insults, it helps to actually understand the premise of the initial insult and make a coherent and relevant point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
I said that about contacting her; Hacking my account is not contacting it.
Your exact words were:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
When something like that is done outside of a request, it is called a FAVOR.
Besides the fact that one would have to follow the conversation to know what you meant by “that,” you “contacting her” translates to “harassing her,” once again, it’s something made clear by following the conversation and knowing the parties involved. I may not know alexisrhodes13 very well, but I’ve read some of these cow pies you call posts while they were still steaming, and you’ve done the great disservice of littering the forums with them. Hacking accounts is just as great a disservice, if not less so since it made the effort to chase away an annoying, incontinent user, and just as much harassing. Furthermore, the premise of hacking is presenting input to a website to make it output new information, so hacking is contacting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
I'm just tired of being misunderstood when I say/write things to people, and so figured I'd stop using words & phrases clearly beyond their level of maturity &/or understanding.
And yet that comment read as clearly as though it was your natural manner. Perhaps the problem is you’re grandiose self-image and undeserved sense of self-worth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
1] There is plenty of that work with my usernames attached.... Matter of opinion, though. Moving on,...
I’d love to read such work by you sometime. However, you did only say “my usernames attached” and you have been hacked. Were you referring to something the hacker(s) wrote in effort to claim it as your own, masterful work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
2] Why not blame the editors? I see no definition where "blaming" someone is defined as doing so incorrectly.
So you’ve never heard of “blame shifting” or “buck passing”? That’s rather bizarre if it’s true since blame shifting is the only thing you practice religiously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
When it is their fault, I will point it out.
And when it’s not, you’ll blame them anyway instead of taking responsibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
(Many threads by many people have been approved with spelling/grammar mistakes I bet were not in the original drafts.)
Oh, “you bet were not in the original drafts.” So you have no proof the editors share any fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Saying it's better to do something else than lie is an admission I would lie?! Not hardly.
That much is correct. However, this is not what you said the first time. You said you were avoiding the discussion of a subject since such an approach would be better than lying about the subject. That is an admission that you’d lie about the “Top 10 List.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
All of the above is mutual. I have gotten as good/bad as I've given, at least.
So you’re shirking the responsibility again. Besides, I’ve been on this forum long enough to know that such behavior when it involves you starts with your tantrum, not venomous words from the others. Or is there some valid reason for you initiating ad hominem attacks against users who only try to address your concerns or boast about having a good day for thread writing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Seeing no Top 10 List doesn't easily disprove the existence of one
No visible list and your assertion it exists? No, that doesn’t prove it a negative. No visible list, your assertion it exists, and your admission that you can only broach the subject by lying about it? Yes, that is proof it doesn’t exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
If she wanted to, she could create her own list out of the reasons I've previously sent her.
And she’s made it quite clear that she doesn’t know any of these reasons. Anyone who wanted some form of action would know enough to present this list the very first time she displayed ignorance, regardless of whether or not they believe it’s being feigned. That leads me to my own question: Do you actually want a story adopted, or are you here only to bitch and moan like someone took your binky away?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
I see no problem with anything I've done
You also can’t see the “Adopt-a-story program” thread, so what you can and can’t see doesn’t amount to much more than the shit stains on your underwear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
seen others skew as much as me (in this topic & others)
And who has skewed this topic besides you? You brought up the “Top 10 List” instead of stories for adoption; you made this a battle of semantics; you made the point of testifying about your maturity; and you brought up your own threads and their quality. Furthermore, as I stated, you never posted the titles of the stories with which you had a concern despite talking about them and their editors. You’re leading this topic by the nose. We’re just posting in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
& looked quickly, not finding the other "Adopt-a-story" thread (which I've seen to be rarely-&-slowly updated anyway).
It was seventh from the top of the first page of “Chyoo Site Feedback” before you posted this thread and the very first with your username listed as the last to post in the topic. Could you not be bothered to read your whole monitor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Maturity & offense are matters where, as aforementioned, I give as good/bad as I get.
And as aforementioned, this isn’t the least bit true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
(Save posting about it to those who haven't done the same.)
I do save it for those who believe they’re entitled to everything even when they behave with all tender sweetness of a seasick crocodile. That’s exactly why I posted it about you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
First, to Meno--: Say what you want. I will prove the unlike you, I have matured & will not respond to your factually-tilted opinions & other names & false claims.

Next,...



If I were, would it take this many supposedly-intelligent members of these forums to combat me, & still (often) do so unsuccessfully?



Save correcting me for the admittedly-rare-but-happening times when I'm wrong.



No; I'm just tired of claims of immaturity & people telling me to "go away", while the claims come from the immature & suggestions of an exit come from those who also give me top feedback & Trusted status.



I'd suggest you do the same, but that would assume you don't exist on these sites largely b/c actual publishers require you wear pants to meetings.



I said that about contacting her; Hacking my account is not contacting it.



I'm just tired of being misunderstood when I say/write things to people, and so figured I'd stop using words & phrases clearly beyond their level of maturity &/or understanding.



I have posted many threads to many stories where the editing is credited to many people. I don't see where that is different from many authors on the site, man of whom avoid being attacked this way.



1] There is plenty of that work with my usernames attached.... Matter of opinion, though. Moving on,...

2] Why not blame the editors? I see no definition where "blaming" someone is defined as doing so incorrectly. When it is their fault, I will point it out. (Many threads by many people have been approved with spelling/grammar mistakes I bet were not in the original drafts.)



Saying it's better to do something else than lie is an admission I would lie?! Not hardly.



All of the above is mutual. I have gotten as good/bad as I've given, at least.



Seeing no Top 10 List doesn't easily disprove the existence of one... If she wanted to, she could create her own list out of the reasons I've previously sent her.



I see no problem with anything I've done, seen others skew as much as me (in this topic & others), & looked quickly, not finding the other "Adopt-a-story" thread (which I've seen to be rarely-&-slowly updated anyway).



Maturity, care, & offense are matters where, as aforememtnioned, I give as good/bad as I get.
Talk about being redundant. Could you not be bothered to read the whole monitor again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
A mistake made often on these boards: Confusing what is thought with what is known.
Indeed. It is a very worthwhile quote, so I don’t know why you insist it’s a load of malarkey plucked straight from the horse’s ass. Then, we are talking about you.
__________________
"To merely receive limited 'life' in this world and rot away is equal to being stupid. Go toward that which no one else can have - the crystal known as 'myself.'" - Nightmare

"How worthy is such a civilization at all which is built from deceptions?" - Nightmare

"Like a flashlight, escape from the abyss of darkness from the dream that doesn't end." - Alice Nine

"Show the middle finger to this POP that abides only by the rules. I'm doing it like I want to do it, I'm not concerned by anything." - the GazettE

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Last edited by Kaitou1412 : 04-15-2014 at 04:32 AM.
 

Old 03-12-2013, 06:12 PM   #19
tnadnuder
Really Experienced
 
tnadnuder is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NE OH USA
Posts: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
If you want to argue maturity, such sentences are not helping your case. The correct and mature way is:

I will prove that, unlike you, I have matured and will not respond to your factually-titled opinions, other names, and false claims.
Perhaps there is some grammatical superiority to your way. As for accuracy & maturity, however, we are (at worst) equal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
Additionally, this little section for Menoetes is a response to his points; you specifically targeted his points at the end of that tirade. Now that we've established your posts are houses of cards, the rest of this matter should be quite simple.
If I "targeted" him, than it makes sense to do so in my "response" to him... Oh, & don't say you've done something you still have yet to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
First of all, when I’m combating you, you’ll know it.
No doubt; I have, & I do. It seems you are the one who appears unaware of what you yourself are doing when attempting to do it. Perhaps this would be easier for you to discern if you were able to do it better/more-successfully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
It’ll be foreshadowing...a testament to the fact that I’ve sunk to rock bottom and will never escape the depths of the muck in which you stew.
As I believe I've written before, it is either stew in the muck, or give you all an excuse for not understanding what I say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
Before that jump off the edge, it will be entirely too easy to decapitate your position in a single post, and unlike The Headless Horseman, you won’t be smart enough to try looking for that head. For now, all I’m doing is mocking you.
You may think you are mocking me; In fact, you are attempting to combat me, & doing so unsuccessfully, or at the very least, we are speaking on different levels of intelligence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
Even if we were combating you, do realize it can take four grown adults to pacify a child in mid-tantrum? On the other hand, a grown adult usually needs only one person to quell its burning passions and return to a state of tranquility.
Of course I have problems comprehending this, often getting responses as I do from a mix of the two: Grown adults in mid-tantrum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
The few adults who require more are usually the kinds that only know how to swing their fists with all the class and precision of a monkey.
In this case, I bow to your expertise, speaking as you are of yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
I do save it for when you’re wrong. That’s why I corrected you when I did; periods and commas always go inside the quotation marks.
Not unless the period was a part of what I am quoting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
The perhaps you should earn better treatment.
Please excuse me if you already stated so, but what is "the perhaps"? This is why I don't bother taking spelling & grammar lessons from you, especially when we both belong to a group of people who should better know & follow spelling & grammar rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
It’s also a certainty that the contradictory messages of your trusted status and “go away” stem from your use multiple accounts to hide like a craven coward from the eyes of the editors.
If I were using multiple accounts to hide, why might/do I have more than one active & present (not at all "banished") accounts simultaneously in some cases? Also, why is the same ONE account getting both the positive & negative messages? (Considering how few writers are truly often very active, it seems, one can only assume they come from the same people.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
I’ll be generous and hold back on accusing you of using multiple accounts to give yourself those top feedbacks and editorial laziness to use this for an undeserved trusted status, even though there’s little doubt in my mind that this is more of your exploitation of the Triassic website.
If that is true, why not state it as a fact, as you do so many other things that are not? Also, if I choose to do so (I don't deny it), that doesn't mean I am the only one using multiple names, etc... Mere days ago, I clicked on a person's username, & was told in their profile they were the writer also/formerly "known as (___)" another name. Many have admitted such on this very Board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
This sentence is such foolishness it actually leaves me astounded by the degree to which I offended you.
There is no such degree, so don't waste your time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
Besides the fact that the pedophiliac priests had their victims put on their pants before sending them away, there is no correlation between these site and actual publishers, nor is there even the suggestion that one wouldn’t have their pants returned to them. If you wish to try your hands at counter insults, it helps to actually understand the premise of the initial insult and make a coherent and relevant point.
Let's just lump that all together. There is no need to know, or even claim to know, how priests & their victims acted. Also, there is some correlation between "these site" & actual publishers; At the least, more than there is between the site & any priests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
Your exact words were:...

Besides the fact that... one would have to follow the conversation to know what you meant by “that,” you “contacting her” translates to “harassing her,” once again, it’s something made clear by following the conversation and knowing the parties involved.
I can & may respond to that when it ceases to be one run-on sentence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
I may not know alexisrhodes13 very well, but I’ve read some of these cow pies you call posts while they were still steaming, and you’ve done the great disservice of littering the forums with them.
In return for you "holding back" on accusing me of things, I'll likewise hold back on accusing you of being one of the people that has given high ratings & positive feedback to some of the very same threads you are here insulting & knocking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
Hacking accounts is just as great a disservice, if not less so since it made the effort to chase away an annoying, incontinent user, and just as much harassing.
The hackers who attacked me made no such effort to entirely rid of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
Furthermore, the premise of hacking is presenting input to a website to make it output new information, so hacking is contacting.
Hacking of sites may be that way, but not hacking one or a few accounts on that has quite a few owned by many people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
And yet that comment read as clearly as though it was your natural manner. Perhaps the problem is you’re grandiose self-image and undeserved sense of self-worth.
I quoted that bit largely to show that, much the way you seem to enjoy knocking mistakes I don't make, you seem to think yourself in a position to correct where you also make mistakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
I’d love to read such work by you sometime. However, you did only say “my usernames attached” and you have been hacked. Were you referring to something the hacker(s) wrote in effort to claim it as your own, masterful work?
Not hardly. Every thread I have ever had finally approved was written originally by these same fingers. As it happens, I had one thread get the highest-possible feedback that, when looking to remember my own great work, I edited & retitled something along the lines of "I never wrote this. Please delete and remove this." Still others of my hacked accounts have had threads they wrote changed to say I wanted the threads deleted, wanted to leave the site, etc...

There is no reason to claim a hacker wrote my stuff when you write the high-quality I so often do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
So you’ve never heard of “blame shifting” or “buck passing”? That’s rather bizarre if it’s true since blame shifting is the only thing you practice religiously.
I'll here thank you to leave alone claims about "only thing(s)" that I practice, as you know little of my offline life. Also, I never said I don't blame people incorrectly. However, I see you also don't remove either from the list of things you do, much the same way many give my threads low votes/feedback because they are familiar with my 'names, regardless of what they truly think/know of the quality. (This is also a reason I don't bother writing for several stories, knowing my threads will get denied by writers I have bad relations with who themselves write low-quality work in the stories they are Editor of.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
And when it’s not, you’ll blame them anyway instead of taking responsibility.
You say this as though "it" is only perhaps something done by "us" or "them". There are plenty of third-party options where neither of us is at fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
Oh, “you bet were not in the original drafts.” So you have no proof the editors share any fault.
Sadly, my hard-drive was lost a while ago. However, one CHYOO mod in particular I do not get along with much has been E-mailed many of my original drafts after the hacks, & would also have to admit they contained no errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
That much is correct. However, this is not what you said the first time. You said you were avoiding the discussion of a subject since such an approach would be better than lying about the subject. That is an admission that you’d lie about the “Top 10 List.”
You agree when I say discussing lying is not an admission I would lie, but then go on to say that exact thing again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
So you’re shirking the responsibility again. Besides, I’ve been on this forum long enough to know that such behavior when it involves you starts with your tantrum, not venomous words from the others. Or is there some valid reason for you initiating ad hominem attacks against users who only try to address your concerns or boast about having a good day for thread writing?
I am not shirking any responsibility, much as I won't deny making mistakes. However, I also see no need to take any responsibilities or blames that are not properly-attributed to me, nor apologize for attributing blame I give others when it is rightfully done.

I recall never initiating such attacks against one who boasted of a good day. I may have attacked such a person, but research would indicate (whether here or on the site itself) it was a response to an attack against me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
No visible list and your assertion it exists? No, that doesn’t prove it doesn’t exist. No visible list, your assertion it exists, and your admission that you can only broach the subject by lying about it? Yes, that is proof it doesn’t exist.
Perhaps, but you speak of an admission you have never had & will never have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
And she’s made it quite clear that she doesn’t know any of these reasons. Anyone who wanted some form of action would know enough to present this list the very first time she displayed ignorance, regardless of whether or not they believe it’s being feigned.
Apart from this Board, I have sent her many reasons many times each. That tells me I know she is feigning the ignorance, & it seems she is doing so knowing she will get the backing of many here who would gladly believe a known compulsive liar over me, not to mention joining her in attacking me, should she choose to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
That leads me to my own question: Do you actually want a story adopted, or are you here only to bitch and moan like someone took your binky away?
I believe there are several stories out there worthy of adoption, hence titling this thread, "Adoption time!!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
You also can’t see the “Adopt-a-story program” thread, so what you can and can’t see doesn’t amount to much more than the shit stains on your underwear.
When I come to the individual CHYOO-related areas of the Board, there are maybe 3-5 threads visible, & many of them we all agree are spam. So what I see is no different from what I must assume many see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
And who has skewed this topic besides you? You brought up the “Top 10 List” instead of stories for adoption; you made this a battle of semantics; you made the point of testifying about your maturity; and you brought up your own threads and their quality. Furthermore, as I stated, you never posted the titles of the stories with which you had a concern despite talking about them and their editors. You’re leading this topic by the nose. We’re just posting in it.
I titled it about Adoptions, & mentioned the existence of several stories that have long-locked threads, which I for one believe to be a major reason for adoption, especially when one story has several such threads.

I mentioned a list of reasons for one story, but it was the writer/editor I referred to that concentrated on the "Top 10 List" instead of this story being named & properly adopted.

I am unable to list the stories I referred to since, as I said, they were all saved on a hard drive that has unfortunately passed its usability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
It was seventh from the top of the first page of “Chyoo Site Feedback” before you posted this thread and the very first with your username listed as the last to post in the topic. Could you not be bothered to read your whole monitor?
It was not there at all when I came to the Board site... Perhaps I needed to choose a longer time to search from.

[quote=Kaitou1412;43515020]And as aforementioned, this isn’t the least bit true.[/auote]

That statement may be aforementioned, but it is the untrue statement, not the one to which it refers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
I do save it for those who believe they’re entitled to everything even when they behave with all tender sweetness of a seasick crocodile. That’s exactly why I posted it about you.
This description is not true about me, whereas my statement about "those who haven't done the same" was not an attempt to say I haven't done it, but to say that you have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
Talk about being redundant. Could you not be bothered to read the whole monitor again?
Why?! So you can quote me pieve-by-piece, & then repost everything I said again?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou1412 View Post
Indeed. It is a very worthwhile quote, so I don’t know why you insist it’s a load of malarkey plucked straight from the horse’s ass. Then, we are talking about you.
We are, as I believe this thread can now prove, talking about you when referring to horse's hind ends. We are confusing the thought & the known when referring to people's claims about what I say/write.
 

Old 03-12-2013, 06:20 PM   #20
alexisrhodes13
Virgin
 
alexisrhodes13 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
There is far more than a "single point" here... Yet you still act as though you have not gotten several reasons in E-mails from me.
You still have not answered the question. Is it because you have no answer?
 

Old 03-12-2013, 06:24 PM   #21
tnadnuder
Really Experienced
 
tnadnuder is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NE OH USA
Posts: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexisrhodes13 View Post
You still have not answered the question. Is it because you have no answer?
I believe the question was asked about a "Top 10 List"... I have already E-mailed you all the reasons the list would contain.

Since it appears the story-adoption thread still exists somewhere on tbe Board, someone else bring it back to the top of the area it's on... Alexis' refusal to admit she's gotten more than 10 reasons, along with replies from others who simply wish to continue attacking me, leaves this from accomplishing anything.
 

Old 03-12-2013, 06:45 PM   #22
alexisrhodes13
Virgin
 
alexisrhodes13 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
I believe the question was asked about a "Top 10 List"... I have already E-mailed you all the reasons the list would contain.

Since it appears the story-adoption thread still exists somewhere on tbe Board, someone else bring it back to the top of the area it's on... Alexis' refusal to admit she's gotten more than 10 reasons, along with replies from others who simply wish to continue attacking me, leaves this from accomplishing anything.
Very amusing how you keep turning this back to me. But the thing is, I never said anything about a reason list of my own. You're the who has the burden of proof, and you're botching it badly. If you have the email, as I deleted them when I decided that your harassment stopped being mildly amusing and dove straight into annoying, then all you need to do is copy and paste. So, I ask again, even though I am clearly wasting my breath.

What are your reasons for adoption?
 

Old 03-12-2013, 08:25 PM   #23
Kaitou1412
Really Experienced
 
Kaitou1412's Avatar
 
Kaitou1412 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Close to a mailbox
Posts: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Perhaps there is some grammatical superiority to your way. As for accuracy & maturity, however, we are (at worst) equal.
No, at our closest, you'll need to clear 1 trillion lightyears and 27 millennia before you can catch me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
If I "targeted" him, than it makes sense to do so in my "response" to him
Which is precisely what you did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Oh, & don't say you've done something you still have yet to do.
I said "we." You did the bulk of the work, all I did was point out all that hard work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
No doubt; I have, & I do. It seems you are the one who appears unaware of what you yourself are doing when attempting to do it. Perhaps this would be easier for you to discern if you were able to do it better/more-successfully.
If I was combating you, there would be a topic of substance for us to debate, and my comments would focus solely on that subject instead of drawing attention to your lack of brain function. We're talking about you, something that has no substance and begs to be attacked with ad hominem since that's all you've ever supplied. Furthermore, there's little to debate. The truth has already been established, all that's left is to see how far I can push your denial of this fact before I get bored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
As I believe I've written before, it is either stew in the muck, or give you all an excuse for not understanding what I say.
No, tnadnuder, we understand what you say. You don't understand what it means, nor do you like what we have to say about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
You may think you are mocking me; In fact, you are attempting to combat me, & doing so unsuccessfully, or at the very least, we are speaking on different levels of intelligence.
Like I said, combat only exists in a realm of substance. However, we are on different levels of intelligence. I exist on an intelligent plain, and you exist on a plane somewhere below retardation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Of course I have problems comprehending this, often getting responses as I do from a mix of the two: Grown adults in mid-tantrum.
Are you sure those aren't grown adults attempting to quell your tantrum? I can see how you might be confused since that's the only kind of adult to which you've been exposed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
In this case, I bow to your expertise, speaking as you are of yourself.
I was actually thinking of someone I know off CHYOO when I wrote of animalistic impulses, but it's rather curious that you instantly felt the need to redirect such an assertion when I declared no real target.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Not unless the period was a part of what I am quoting.
Look up the grammar and punctuation rules and learn just how foolish that made you sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Please excuse me if you already stated so, but what is "the perhaps"? This is why I don't bother taking spelling & grammar lessons from you, especially when we both belong to a group of people who should better know & follow spelling & grammar rules.
I've yet to insinuate I don't make mistakes that often. However, in two posts, I've found ample mistakes from a person who claims to rarely make mistakes. It's also interesting that person went on record previously stating that he never made mistakes.

As such, the truth is quite clear: my typos aren't contradictions, simply typos. Yours are contradictions that you hate acknowledging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
If I were using multiple accounts to hide, why might/do I have more than one active & present (not at all "banished") accounts simultaneously in some cases?
Do you not know what it means to hide? Even before CHYOO and Literotica were disconnected, you posted on the forums with one account and submitted threads with the other. Also, allow me to quote an email you and I exchanged:

Me: (contacting one of your accounts through CHYOO) Is this TJChurch? Are you Tim Church's newest account?

You: I don't know any TJChurch. My name is Peter.

If you insinuate this isn't hiding, you really need to get yourself a dictionary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Also, why is the same ONE account getting both the positive & negative messages?
Such foolishness. This only furthers my point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
(Considering how few writers are truly often very active, it seems, one can only assume they come from the same people.)
Right, because active CHYOO users must be active writers. It's not at all possible that someone has an account to make site navigation easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
If that is true, why not state it as a fact, as you do so many other things that are not?
I've yet to state a single thing that wasn't a fact and call it a fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Also, if I choose to do so (I don't deny it), that doesn't mean I am the only one using multiple names, etc...
So it's all right to give your own threads high ratings with another account because others are doing it? Then I'll organize a mass suicide. Since you'll do what others do happily and use it to evade the responsibility you'll happily go along with the effort, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Mere days ago, I clicked on a person's username, & was told in their profile they were the writer also/formerly "known as (___)" another name. Many have admitted such on this very Board.
Nothing is wrong with multiple accounts. However, using multiple accounts to rate your own thread 5 and artificially obtain trusted status, now it's exploitation. Your example doesn't deal with such a user.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
There is no such degree, so don't waste your time.
Yet you reply and attack with all the butt-hurt of a popped virgin. Another contradiction, or do you want to say I'm misreading your posts again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Let's just lump that all together. There is no need to know, or even claim to know, how priests & their victims acted.
I talked about a priest asking someone to remove their pants, and you said it would lead to having no pants at a later time. That creates a need to establish how the priests treated their victims, and since the abuse continued for so long, the only explanation is none of the obvious warning signs, such as no pants, were involved. Previously, it was unnecessary to establish such details. However, you made a moronic remark that insinuates such a detail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Also, there is some correlation between "these site" & actual publishers; At the least, more than there is between the site & any priests.
Putting words in my mouth again, eh? I never claimed there was a correlation between the site and priests, I said there was a correlation between little boys and priests. Are you reall unable to follow such a simple conversation, or is this the duress of the insults messing your mind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
I can & may respond to that when it ceases to be one run-on sentence.
It's not a run-on sentence, it's simply long because I incorporated several relevant details, each separated by the appropriate punctuation. And given that you've been fond of responding to sentence you believe to be less coherent, I call this refusal nothing more than a massive cop out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
In return for you "holding back" on accusing me of things, I'll likewise hold back on accusing you of being one of the people that has given high ratings & positive feedback to some of the very same threads you are here insulting & knocking.
You can't even read that little bit? Allow me to repeat it: I spoke nothing of threads, meaning positive feedback and high ratings didn't exist in my point. I spoke of the forum and your posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
The hackers who attacked me made no such effort to entirely rid of me.
Then why were you being hacked repeatedly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Hacking of sites may be that way, but not hacking one or a few accounts on that has quite a few owned by many people.
I'd be able to respond to this if you made at least some effort to clarify your points (rather amusing since you insist this tantrum is about clarity). However, hacking both sites and accounts on the sites are done the same way: contacting the sites' programs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
I quoted that bit largely to show that, much the way you seem to enjoy knocking mistakes I don't make, you seem to think yourself in a position to correct where you also make mistakes.
First of all, I've yet to correct one portion of your posts that weren't mistakes. Second, given that you're correcting my posts as well, your post is an admission that you're not in a position to be correcting me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Not hardly. Every thread I have ever had finally approved was written originally by these same fingers.
Which fingers? You're still not attaching the high quality threads to yourself. Then again, you've yet to actually present proof that such threads exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
As it happens, I had one thread get the highest-possible feedback that, when looking to remember my own great work, I edited & retitled something along the lines of "I never wrote this. Please delete and remove this."
I can't find such a thread. Has it been deleted? If so, that would mean it's only your word that the thread even existed, let alone had high feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
There is no reason to claim a hacker wrote my stuff when you write the high-quality I so often do.
On the contrary, when people write threads of quality comparable quality to your work, they're all too happy to take credit for another's submission and claim their own addition is the work of another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
I'll here thank you to leave alone claims about "only thing(s)" that I practice, as you know little of my offline life.
Perhaps you shouldn't link to a blog that details your life if you don't want me turning it against you and making claims about you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Also, I never said I don't blame people incorrectly.
You said there's no definition of blaming in which it's done incorrectly, now you said it is possible to incorrectly blame someone. Make up your mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
However, I see you also don't remove either from the list of things you do
Since we were talking about you, I felt it would be rude to talk about myself. However, since you went down that road and decided to make such an insinuation, I'll respond and say I try to pass the buck as little as possible; I actually attempt to avoid it completely, but I'll acknowledge I'm not perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
much the same way many give my threads low votes/feedback because they are familiar with my 'names, regardless of what they truly think/know of the quality.
Right, because it's impossible for those reviews to have come from unbiased third parties; absolutely everyone likes your work. It's not like you've say, made characters who suddenly turn into morons that can't recognize innuendo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
(This is also a reason I don't bother writing for several stories, knowing my threads will get denied by writers I have bad relations with who themselves write low-quality work in the stories they are Editor of.)
So the people who don't like you only do so because they are inferior writers? Your arrogance reaches new heights. I can't wait to see what happens when you final realize the danger of that height.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
You say this as though "it" is only perhaps something done by "us" or "them". There are plenty of third-party options where neither of us is at fault.
You've yet to take any responsibility onto yourself; you've yet to shift any blame for your work being edited onto the readers, primarily because even you recognize that doing so is illogical and would only demonstrate your immaturity; and there are only three parties (writer, editor, and reader). Since you've eliminated two of them, then the only option is you blame the third, and that is the editors, not the "third parties" you call the readers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Sadly, my hard-drive was lost a while ago. However, one CHYOO mod in particular I do not get along with much has been E-mailed many of my original drafts after the hacks, & would also have to admit they contained no errors.
So it's impossible for you to have lied about these being your original drafts? And you're actually going to contend that someone you've severely agitated would be completely honest about a subject after talking about people giving your work low ratings because they don't like you and are jealous of your work's quality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
You agree when I say discussing lying is not an admission I would lie, but then go on to say that exact thing again.
You didn't say this the first time either. As Menotes suggested, you're just changing your position so you can argue you've never been wrong. This is the mark of someone immature and who should be sure to have a chastity belt before confronting a priest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
I am not shirking any responsibility, much as I won't deny making mistakes.
Yet that's exactly what you've done before: claim it's not your fault and claim you don't make mistakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
However, I also see no need to take any responsibilities or blames that are not properly-attributed to me, nor apologize for attributing blame I give others when it is rightfully done.
Yet you take no responsibility when someone points out your mistakes in your posts (something that only you can edit) and claim it's someone else's fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
I recall never initiating such attacks against one who boasted of a good day. I may have attacked such a person, but research would indicate (whether here or on the site itself) it was a response to an attack against me.
Nope, the person made no such comments. The person spoke only of himself and you decided to talk about the person's arrogance and proclaim yourself superior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Perhaps, but you speak of an admission you have never had & will never have.
Yet you made such an admission, which I've quoted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Apart from this Board, I have sent her many reasons many times each. That tells me I know she is feigning the ignorance, & it seems she is doing so knowing she will get the backing of many here who would gladly believe a known compulsive liar over me, not to mention joining her in attacking me, should she choose to do so.
How is she a "known compulsive liar"? Right now, we only have your word for such a claim. Even if she is lying, it's the word of one compulsive liar over the word of another compulsive liar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
I believe there are several stories out there worthy of adoption, hence titling this thread, "Adoption time!!!"
And what are the titles of these stories? You didn't even mention their titles, you only attacked the editors of these stories. How can you adopt a story if the person running the adoption program doesn't know the title?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
When I come to the individual CHYOO-related areas of the Board, there are maybe 3-5 threads visible, & many of them we all agree are spam. So what I see is no different from what I must assume many see.
There's a single spam thread on the first page of "Chyoo Site Feedback," and the number of threads carry no such restrictions. If your account is still using default settings, you should have been able to see 40 threads. Therefore, you can only blame yourself and your poor judgement for this blunder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
I titled it about Adoptions, & mentioned the existence of several stories that have long-locked threads, which I for one believe to be a major reason for adoption, especially when one story has several such threads.
Again, no title means no one can help. Either you made a mistake or you weren't looking to adopt these stories. The logical answer is you wanted to attack alexisrhodes13, but then you do enjoy dragging threads off into tangents and you wouldn't know logic if it bit you in the ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
I mentioned a list of reasons for one story, but it was the writer/editor I referred to that concentrated on the "Top 10 List" instead of this story being named & properly adopted.
Once more: why didn't you include the title yourself? And why bring up the "Top 10 List"? If it has nothing to do with this thread, then it shouldn't have been mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
I am unable to list the stories I referred to since, as I said, they were all saved on a hard drive that has unfortunately passed its usability.
That's no excuse. If they're stories for which you've written, you should be able to find them by going over your own threads logged in CHYOO. This is simply another affirmation of your inability to earn what you desire with some labor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
It was not there at all when I came to the Board site... Perhaps I needed to choose a longer time to search from.
Or perhaps you should have actually looked for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
[/auote]
You couldn't even spell "quote"? If this many typos is "rarely," I'd hate to see the amount you consider to be "near-constant."

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
That statement may be aforementioned, but it is the untrue statement, not the one to which it refers.
No, it was right the way I had it. If it was untrue, you wouldn't be proving it with every keystroke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
This description is not true about me, whereas my statement about "those who haven't done the same" was not an attempt to say I haven't done it, but to say that you have.
Some people approach you with only sweetness and compassion, myself previously being one of them, and you respond with nothing but typo comments, malicious words, claims that you never needed our help in the first place, and the like. Our malicious words exist only after you curse us with such behavior. You are the only person on the forum to open discussions with such behavior. In fact, this topic, which you claim had no purpose of eliciting such responses, started with you attacking editors because they were inactive or reneged on their "promises."

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Why?! So you can quote me pieve-by-piece, & then repost everything I said again?!
Your ignorance also knows no bounds. Look at the post I quoted again: you posted all of that twice. If you didn't want me quoting it twice, then you shouldn't have posted everything twice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
We are, as I believe this thread can now prove, talking about you when referring to horse's hind ends.
It was another third party, but I still adore the projection and redirection you defensively assert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
We are confusing the thought & the known when referring to people's claims about what I say/write.
There's no confusion there. You go to great lengths to ensure everyone knows what you mean. You previously confronted that same quote, and called it asinine (you actually called it something else, but I won't be stooping to that level). The only confusion could be if you were lying, but since you claim to be stooping to our level and maintain that you're still winning, it further asserts that you believe the quote to not be worth the cyberspace it occupies.
__________________
"To merely receive limited 'life' in this world and rot away is equal to being stupid. Go toward that which no one else can have - the crystal known as 'myself.'" - Nightmare

"How worthy is such a civilization at all which is built from deceptions?" - Nightmare

"Like a flashlight, escape from the abyss of darkness from the dream that doesn't end." - Alice Nine

"Show the middle finger to this POP that abides only by the rules. I'm doing it like I want to do it, I'm not concerned by anything." - the GazettE

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Last edited by Kaitou1412 : 03-13-2013 at 01:17 PM.
 

Old 03-13-2013, 12:21 PM   #24
tnadnuder
Really Experienced
 
tnadnuder is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NE OH USA
Posts: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexisrhodes13 View Post
Very amusing how you keep turning this back to me. But the thing is, I never said anything about a reason list of my own. You're the who has the burden of proof, and you're botching it badly. If you have the email, as I deleted them when I decided that your harassment stopped being mildly amusing and dove straight into annoying, then all you need to do is copy and paste. So, I ask again, even though I am clearly wasting my breath.

What are your reasons for adoption?
If you deleted them for whatever reasons you believed you had, that means they no longer exist in your Inbox. However, that doex not mean they never existed there.

I sent them to you at least once each, & it was your choice what to do with them after that. However, clearly you chose to forget them, but that does not put the onus on me to remind you.

I see no reason to waste time responding to Kaitou, scanning the majority of his post & seeing it as largely redundancy & lies.
 

Old 03-13-2013, 04:30 PM   #25
hell_kaiserV2
Experienced
 
hell_kaiserV2 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
If you deleted them for whatever reasons you believed you had, that means they no longer exist in your Inbox. However, that doex not mean they never existed there.

I sent them to you at least once each, & it was your choice what to do with them after that. However, clearly you chose to forget them, but that does not put the onus on me to remind you.

I see no reason to waste time responding to Kaitou, scanning the majority of his post & seeing it as largely redundancy & lies.
Ah, the classic cop out from Timmy. He can't find mommy to read to him, so he says the same line he's always used when she's busy with her life (I'm right! You're wrong! Where's my baba? Change my diaper!).

And Tim, since a dozen people with no relation to each other think you act like a baby, what does this tell us about you?

Tim, people don't choose to forget. If we could, we'd all try to forget you.

If she did forget, it's the same as the list never existing. If you have a list, share it with her again. Or do we need to ask a hacker to do your work?

The only reason you wouldn't share the list yourself and shut everyone up is that you know the list is stupid and know it would be torn to pieces by anyone with half a brain.

Last edited by hell_kaiserV2 : 03-13-2013 at 04:34 PM.
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:13 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.