Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 12-16-2014, 05:01 PM   #1
slutty whore boy
Experienced

Handjobs, Milking and orgasm denial

Big fantasy of mine is to be tied to a bed and be brought to the edge of orgasm with slippery handjobs again and again until I'm reduced to tears of frustration.

Also when I come my cock is supersensitive - you see in born guys being milked after they've come and I just don't know how they can deal with it. But I would love again to be tied and made to come and then my cock continues to wanked off, stroked played with etc until I am begging for it to stop.

Anyone else have similar fantasies? Any women enjoy the control this would give them?

Old 12-16-2014, 09:33 PM   #2
4yourpleasureiam
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutty whore boy View Post
Big fantasy of mine is to be tied to a bed and be brought to the edge of orgasm with slippery handjobs again and again until I'm reduced to tears of frustration.

Also when I come my cock is supersensitive - you see in born guys being milked after they've come and I just don't know how they can deal with it. But I would love again to be tied and made to come and then my cock continues to wanked off, stroked played with etc until I am begging for it to stop.

Anyone else have similar fantasies? Any women enjoy the control this would give them?

Oh yes. Even as a child I dreamed of being tied down by the gang, Girl and boys and jacked off until I bleed and cried for them to stop which of coarse they didn't.

A thumbs up to you Sassy and OP

Last edited by 4yourpleasureiam : 12-16-2014 at 11:58 PM.

Old 12-16-2014, 09:52 PM   #3
SassyKatz71
Virgin

Desired Domination

I also have had a fantasy, similar to that,Being tied down to a bed, In sexy ligerie,With or without crotchless panties. Hands tied above my head or to the sides. My legs either as straight as I can make them,or bent at the knee,But wide open and also strapped down so I cannot close them,move or get away.
Have oil rubbed all over my body, and be teased and pleasured by his hands Mouth,a wand toys etc..until I beg prettily or even crying for him to stop.Which he won't.I want him to prove I'm his ,Until he
takes me.

And he will take me,softly at first then hard and rough, Making me have orgasm after orgasm,All the while talking to me about it,.Until I'm just completely and utterly spent and can't move.

Too much ??

Old 12-17-2014, 08:24 AM   #4
slutty whore boy
Experienced

Absolutely not too much! That's really hot!