Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 04-01-2014, 02:55 AM   #1
yourwhitewife
Really Experienced

Any women here find Cuckolding hot?

we get weekly topics on cuckolding and watching wives have sex with others.

but almost all of them are made by men.

Do any women here find this idea a turn on? women tend to be exhibitionists so being watched seems to be an appealing thing for them. plus you get variety and can play with others knowing it turns your husband on.

Old 04-01-2014, 08:35 AM   #2
policywank
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourwhitewife View Post
we get weekly topics on cuckolding and watching wives have sex with others.

but almost all of them are made by men.

Do any women here find this idea a turn on? women tend to be exhibitionists so being watched seems to be an appealing thing for them. plus you get variety and can play with others knowing it turns your husband on.
It is very hot. For me it is the complete freedom to satisfy all my dirty desires with my husband part of everything - not always literally present but our lives are woven together in such a way that I don't see other men as a separate life. It is not about humiliation for him outside of role-playing. He is actually friends with many of my lovers. We are more like an ever evolving group of sexually liberated adults with hubby and I at the centre of our own universe.

Old 04-01-2014, 08:51 AM   #3
norfolklad
Literotica Guru

I'm not sure that I see what you're describing as cuckolding.

As others elsewhere have pointed out, the original definition of a cuckold was a man whose wife (it never seems to apply the other way round) was having sex with someone else behind his back with the addition that other people were aware of it, and with an element of stupidity implied on his part.

The modern definition of a cuckold seems to be a man who gets pleasure from being humiliated by his wife having sex with someone else.

Most of the time here we seem to be talking about 'sharing' relationships where these elements of stupidity and humiliation are not present.