Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 07-17-2014, 10:55 PM   #1
Nicebignips
Literotica Guru
 
Nicebignips's Avatar
 
Nicebignips is offline
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: America
Posts: 925
Breastfeeding Young Englishmen

My favorite, most secret fantasy is to breastfeed a handsome young Englishman (or two) on a daily basis (it would need to be daily to keep up my supply). I know there are a lot of you out there who would enjoy being fed by a mature woman? I'll post some pics of the original containers upon request.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-17-2014, 11:06 PM   #2
BoobLover78
Literotica Guru
 
BoobLover78 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: So Cal
Posts: 541
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicebignips View Post
My favorite, most secret fantasy is to breastfeed a handsome young Englishman (or two) on a daily basis (it would need to be daily to keep up my supply). I know there are a lot of you out there who would enjoy being fed by a mature woman? I'll post some pics of the original containers upon request.
Please do! I'd love to see.
__________________
Steven Sharrett
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-17-2014, 11:09 PM   #3
Emmcee20
Really Really Experienced
 
Emmcee20 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 333
What a wonderful offer! While born English I am in Australia - just a bit far to be able to do my daily duty - much more a pleasure than a duty!! But the thought of slipping that full nipple into my mouth and suckling your breast flesh deep into my throat as it releases a steady stream of warm sweet milk is just plain damned hot! A pic or two of them would be something to arouse even greater desire.

I loved suckling my ex-wife when we had kids. She would come from the attention and I was never left thirsty. The babies didn't miss out though as she produced huge amounts of milk.

You may enjoy my series of stories on this theme called "The Milk of Human Kindness".
__________________
MC
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-17-2014, 11:26 PM   #4
Nicebignips
Literotica Guru
 
Nicebignips's Avatar
 
Nicebignips is offline
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: America
Posts: 925
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmcee20 View Post
What a wonderful offer! While born English I am in Australia - just a bit far to be able to do my daily duty - much more a pleasure than a duty!! But the thought of slipping that full nipple into my mouth and suckling your breast flesh deep into my throat as it releases a steady stream of warm sweet milk is just plain damned hot! A pic or two of them would be something to arouse even greater desire.

I loved suckling my ex-wife when we had kids. She would come from the attention and I was never left thirsty. The babies didn't miss out though as she produced huge amounts of milk.

You may enjoy my series of stories on this theme called "The Milk of Human Kindness".
Thank you. You may enjoy mine. PM me, and I'll tell you where to find them.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-17-2014, 11:27 PM   #5
sethp
I want you to slap me!
 
sethp's Avatar
 
sethp is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 12,305
Shit, I'm not English but I'd breastfeed!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2014, 08:23 AM   #6
Nicebignips
Literotica Guru
 
Nicebignips's Avatar
 
Nicebignips is offline
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: America
Posts: 925
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobLover78 View Post
Please do! I'd love to see.
http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...2&d=1401661062

http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...8&d=1401397350

Last edited by Nicebignips : 07-18-2014 at 08:25 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2014, 08:30 AM   #7
Nicebignips
Literotica Guru
 
Nicebignips's Avatar
 
Nicebignips is offline
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: America
Posts: 925
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobLover78 View Post
Please do! I'd love to see.
http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...4&d=1399934418
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2014, 08:31 AM   #8
Nicebignips
Literotica Guru
 
Nicebignips's Avatar
 
Nicebignips is offline
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: America
Posts: 925
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobLover78 View Post
Please do! I'd love to see.
http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...6&d=1399915190

http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...2&d=1399915156

Last edited by Nicebignips : 07-18-2014 at 08:34 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2014, 08:41 AM   #9
Gailan
Experienced
 
Gailan is online now
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 53
Wish I were an English man...I'd drain those beautiful tits!!! Thank you for sharing dear
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-19-2014, 09:28 AM   #10
Nicebignips
Literotica Guru
 
Nicebignips's Avatar
 
Nicebignips is offline
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: America
Posts: 925
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gailan View Post
Wish I were an English man...I'd drain those beautiful tits!!! Thank you for sharing dear
http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...2&d=1396383426

You're welcome.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...6&d=1398368053

http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...0&d=1397573320
http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...2&d=1397359005

Last edited by Nicebignips : 07-19-2014 at 09:35 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-19-2014, 09:39 AM   #11
Nicebignips
Literotica Guru
 
Nicebignips's Avatar
 
Nicebignips is offline
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: America
Posts: 925
http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...4&d=1396885976
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-19-2014, 09:40 AM   #12
MoPipeliner
Really Experienced
 
MoPipeliner's Avatar
 
MoPipeliner is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Missouri
Posts: 157
Just woke up. I could definitely go for some warm milk right about now.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-19-2014, 09:46 AM   #13
wrant
Literotica Guru
 
wrant is offline
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,146
What a way to start the day!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-19-2014, 10:15 AM   #14
maxpower33
Experienced
 
maxpower33 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: US
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicebignips View Post
My favorite, most secret fantasy is to breastfeed a handsome young Englishman (or two) on a daily basis (it would need to be daily to keep up my supply). I know there are a lot of you out there who would enjoy being fed by a mature woman? I'll post some pics of the original containers upon request.
Not an Englishman, but am a young attractive athletic man who would thoroughly enjoy feeding from your breast each day prior to my physical activities. Would love to explore this more.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-19-2014, 11:16 AM   #15
Nicebignips
Literotica Guru
 
Nicebignips's Avatar
 
Nicebignips is offline
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: America
Posts: 925
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower33 View Post
Not an Englishman, but am a young attractive athletic man who would thoroughly enjoy feeding from your breast each day prior to my physical activities. Would love to explore this more.
Yes, me too. My man won't induce me though.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-19-2014, 09:50 PM   #16
BCJ4
Experienced
 
BCJ4 is online now
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Great White North
Posts: 37
Quote:
Yes, me too. My man won't induce me though.
That is a terrible shame, he is crazy not too.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-20-2014, 12:19 AM   #17
Nicebignips
Literotica Guru
 
Nicebignips's Avatar
 
Nicebignips is offline
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: America
Posts: 925
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCJ4 View Post
That is a terrible shame, he is crazy not too.
Yeah, I just think after the initial induction period, once I have a good supply, he'd only have to feed about two or three times daily, don't you think?
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-20-2014, 03:13 AM   #18
swainforcoquette
Experienced
 
swainforcoquette is offline
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Yonder realms beyond impalpable azure.
Posts: 35
love to lick off that dripping chocolate..
__________________

Swain
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-20-2014, 08:13 AM   #19
Nicebignips
Literotica Guru
 
Nicebignips's Avatar
 
Nicebignips is offline
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: America
Posts: 925
Quote:
Originally Posted by swainforcoquette View Post
love to lick off that dripping chocolate..
Glad you approve.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-20-2014, 08:41 AM   #20
BCJ4
Experienced
 
BCJ4 is online now
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Great White North
Posts: 37
Two or three times! I would be at it more then that sucking on those beautiful nipples of yours, milk does a body good.

Seriously you may need more then a couple times that so your don't become engorged and uncomfortable, pumping off the milk is an option.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-20-2014, 10:00 AM   #21
Nicebignips
Literotica Guru
 
Nicebignips's Avatar
 
Nicebignips is offline
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: America
Posts: 925
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCJ4 View Post
Two or three times! I would be at it more then that sucking on those beautiful nipples of yours, milk does a body good.

Seriously you may need more then a couple times that so your don't become engorged and uncomfortable, pumping off the milk is an option.
Idk how engorged I'd become from induction.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-20-2014, 10:03 AM   #22
gk6h
Literotica Guru
 
gk6h is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The bottle of a bottle
Posts: 2,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicebignips View Post
mmmmmm
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-20-2014, 10:08 AM   #23
Nicebignips
Literotica Guru
 
Nicebignips's Avatar
 
Nicebignips is offline
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: America
Posts: 925
Quote:
Originally Posted by gk6h View Post
mmmmmm
You like those? Lol

On a completely unrelated topic, can anyone direct me how to sell videos on Tumblr? I heard you can post videos and link them to a PayPal account, so it's sort of a pay-per-view deal.

I need Tumblr for Dummies type instructions.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-20-2014, 03:23 PM   #24
Lake4321
Really Experienced
 
Lake4321 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: USA
Posts: 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicebignips View Post
Yeah, I just think after the initial induction period, once I have a good supply, he'd only have to feed about two or three times daily, don't you think?
You would need to be suckled at least 2-3 times a day to keep up your supply. Morning, midday and evening. If he cannot, you could always pump....or maybe you have a neighbor willing to help!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-20-2014, 03:24 PM   #25
Nicebignips
Literotica Guru
 
Nicebignips's Avatar
 
Nicebignips is offline
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: America
Posts: 925
Quote:
Originally Posted by gk6h View Post
mmmmmm
Anyone like this?

http://pussylickingaddict.tumblr.com/

I wouldn't object to an Englishman (or most any of these handsome devils) taking such liberties with me.

Just putting that out there.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:15 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.