Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 11-02-2011, 08:25 AM   #1
jennifer036
Really Really Experienced

Who do you think about

Who do you think about when you are having sex other than the person you are having srx with? A friend? Relative? Someone you saw on the subway? A same gender?

Old 11-02-2011, 08:29 AM   #2
BBW_T&A_Lover
A Kind Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer036 View Post
Who do you think about when you are having sex other than the person you are having srx with? A friend? Relative? Someone you saw on the subway? A same gender?
sometimes a relative. sometimes someone i know. most of the time, i keep my eyes open and watch the woman i'm having sex with. i know that sounds dumb, but she still turns me on enough where i don't have to think about someone else.

Old 11-02-2011, 08:37 AM   #3
sw4fun
Literotica Guru

Lately I have two or three of my students who I have been thinking about.

Old 11-02-2011, 09:29 AM   #4
amofiga
Literotica Guru

What I think about depends on the person I'm with and the particular situation. I've sometimes fantasized about another woman or the actual woman I'm with in a different situation, like say in the middle of a threesome and she's doing another guy while I'm doing her as well or perhaps another woman in the room playing with my balls while I fuck her or another woman sitting on my face while the "real" woman is fucking me on top. Most of the time, I'm in the real situation but there have been time's I've let my mind wander. I'm sure they have had thoughts of others as well and that doesn't bother me. I've actually asked my wife if she thinks of somebody else and who, but she says she doesn't. I just think she's too embarrassed to tell me or thinks it would upset me. Wrong. It would be a turn on for me, especially if we could verbalize it too while we were in the act. But that's just me.

Old 11-02-2011, 09:34 AM   #5
jennifer036
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by amofiga View Post
What I think about depends on the person I'm with and the particular situation. I've sometimes fantasized about another woman or the actual woman I'm with in a different situation, like say in the middle of a threesome and she's doing another guy while I'm doing her as well or perhaps another woman in the room playing with my balls while I fuck her or another woman sitting on my face while the "real" woman is fucking me on top. Most of the time, I'm in the real situation but there have been time's I've let my mind wander. I'm sure they have had thoughts of others as well and that doesn't bother me. I've actually asked my wife if she thinks of somebody else and who, but she says she doesn't. I just think she's too embarrassed to tell me or thinks it would upset me. Wrong. It would be a turn on for me, especially if we could verbalize it too while we were in the act. But that's just me.
I think it's sexy to talk about other people. Not that you'd do it with the other person, but just to talk about it, and role play.

Old 11-02-2011, 02:42 PM   #6
amofiga
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I think it's sexy to talk about other people. Not that you'd do it with the other person, but just to talk about it, and role play.
Good point, as long as neither party is the jealous or insecure type. How about when you talk about each other's previous experiences? I like to hear my wife talk about her old boyfriends, but she gets upset if the tables are turned. Role play can be good if both parties can really allow themselves to get into it and now act stupid and silly about it.

Old 11-02-2011, 02:56 PM   #7
synr1999
Really Experienced

Agreed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amofiga View Post
Good point, as long as neither party is the jealous or insecure type. How about when you talk about each other's previous experiences? I like to hear my wife talk about her old boyfriends, but she gets upset if the tables are turned. Role play can be good if both parties can really allow themselves to get into it and now act stupid and silly about it.
Totally agree...although my wife doesn't get upset if the tables are turned...it just doesn't really turn her on to hear about my exploits with other women. Hearing about her's on the other hand, really gets me going. I also like to think about past GFs and my wife doesn't mind. We both get into role play which makes things a bit easier.

I just can't seem to get enough. Fortunately Literotica has an infinite supply of material for my depraved mind.

Old 11-02-2011, 03:12 PM   #8
vibes
scarred wanderer

Quote:
I do think of the sister-in-law at times

Old 11-02-2011, 03:30 PM   #9
Jeudi
Virgin

I think of my same gender.

Old 11-02-2011, 03:41 PM   #10
voltigeur
Really Experienced

At the risk of being the water hose on the discussion:

I find that if my mind strays to someone other than who I'm with my performance suffers as a result. Sex is the one place I try to stay totally in the moment and nowhere else.

Now during Masterbation totally other story. There are several ex girl friends, friends that I never had the opportunity to hook up with, some TV and film stars but that is rare.

Old 11-02-2011, 03:52 PM   #11
LindsayRae
Fuck Off

Honestly, no one. My fiance has even said "Try to think of _____________" and I just can't. It doesn't work for me and I don't like it.

Old 11-02-2011, 04:00 PM   #12
vibes
scarred wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRae View Post
Honestly, no one. My fiance has even said "Try to think of _____________" and I just can't. It doesn't work for me and I don't like it.
You mean you would like to be able to do what your fiance asks?

Old 11-02-2011, 04:07 PM   #13
LindsayRae
Fuck Off

No. I am perfectly fine not thinking of others when he and I are making love. I have no desire to fantasize about another.

Old 11-02-2011, 04:22 PM   #14
SWFL_Wordslinger
Really Experienced

Most of the time, at least 98% of the time, I'm not thinking about anything other than how good the sex feels and pleasing my wife. But there are times when my mind wanders to other women. Moreso since lately my wife refuses to have sex with the lights on. In the dark I often find myself fantasizing that it's my sister-in-law that I'm enjoying.

My Tumblr Blog--> http://knoebahdie.tumblr.com/

Old 11-02-2011, 09:13 PM   #15
strapon_tales
Literotica Guru

Her sister.

Old 11-02-2011, 09:22 PM   #16
synr1999
Really Experienced

Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strapon_tales View Post
Her sister.
Awesome. So hot.

I just can't seem to get enough. Fortunately Literotica has an infinite supply of material for my depraved mind.

Old 11-02-2011, 09:28 PM   #17
40ishCouple
Really Experienced

My husband Bob knows this so I feel safe posting....I often think of another woman being present with us, watching us have sex and masturbating. I imagine I look over and see her wet pussy wide open, her fingers rubbing and caressing it. Our eyes meet, sometimes she nods in approval as if to say, "You guys are hot"....when she comes, so do I.
Mostly, I think of my college roommate, who was my lover and still is occasionally. We have played out this exact scenario in real life. But sometimes, it can be other women too. Gets me off.

Old 11-02-2011, 09:57 PM   #18
strapon_tales
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by synr1999 View Post
Awesome. So hot.
One time, I was taking her from behind and I almost said her sister's name out loud.

Old 11-02-2011, 10:39 PM   #19
KatNW1
Literotica Guru

Location: Beneath the Union Jack, humming 'The Star-Spangled Banner'
Quote:
Originally Posted by strapon_tales View Post
One time, I was taking her from behind and I almost said her sister's name out loud.
Uh-oh. Glad you didn't.

It's funny - I've done this with other men I've been with but never with SO. And not really as a negative on the part of the man (the few of those I've encountered, I've just been like, uh, okay, this'll be over pretty soon...ladies, if you've been that unfortunate, you know exactly what I mean - and I know there's guys out there who know as well from the other end).

(Of course, the guys are probably like, damn, there was a naked woman involved. Chalk it up and move on. LOL)

But SO? Hell, the first time I was with him it put an X in a box - not a major one, just a minor one, an out-of-character one that surprised me then and still surprises me (it'd actually make for a good story, now that I think about it). So how could someone currently top that?
I am an excitable person who only understands life lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger as reason. I am so thirsty for the marvelous that only the marvelous has power over me. Anything I can not transform into something marvelous, I let go. Reality doesn't impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls.
― Anas Nin

Old 11-02-2011, 11:50 PM   #20
iwantyoufuckme
Really Experienced

normally who im fucking, but sometimes who ever i fucked before that person haha

please do not message me on AIM or Yahoo expecting cyber sex. I enjoy sexual conversations but I am not looking to have hundreds of cyber sex chats going, thank you..

Old 11-03-2011, 01:37 AM   #21
Abitov
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40ishCouple View Post
I often think of another woman being present with us, watching us have sex and masturbating. I imagine I look over and see her wet pussy wide open, her fingers rubbing and caressing it. Our eyes meet, sometimes she nods in approval as if to say, "You guys are hot"
Oh my god--that is fucking hot. Do you mind if I borrow it?

Old 11-03-2011, 01:43 AM   #22
Abitov
Experienced

I don't think I ever think of anyone other than who I am with--but I do fantasize about different situations other than the one we are actually in. Context and circumstance are what are the biggest turn ons for me.

Old 11-03-2011, 11:17 PM   #23
strapon_tales
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatNW1 View Post
Uh-oh. Glad you didn't.
I did feel a bit guilty about that. Weirdly, I don't even get on that well with her sister; they do look fairly similar, though, so I suppose that might contribute to the fantasy.

Old 11-04-2011, 05:40 AM   #24
Hans101
Literotica Guru

I often think of my sister and remember our past experiences.

Old 11-06-2011, 01:02 PM   #25
pellso27
Wisdom Seeker

smoking dope