Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 09-23-2014, 08:21 PM   #1
Biblackchick83
Experienced

Location: Midwest. But I could be in your mind if thats where you want me to be.
Pre/post-op transwoman with breast and dick?

If a man decides to get breast but still has a cock, is he/she technically still a man with breast? Is this pre-op or post-op? This is one of my most darkest fantasies. I want to be seduced by a transwoman with a pair of fake breast and a nice sized dick. Anyone else, male or female, ever thought about this?

Old 09-23-2014, 10:45 PM   #2
betabrad
Really Experienced

Yes, i think about this quite a bit actually. I like a set of nice tits, but I also get turned on but the sight of a nice big hard cock. So .. a pre-op transsexual is (as some say) "the best of both worlds."

As for me, I don't think of a transsexual as a man. I consider a pre-op transsexual as a woman with a cock. I do think that these people were really women that were just born in the wrong gender bodies and thanks to medical science, they're able to do something about it.

Yes, i get hard looking at pics of transsexual women. I have fantasies about sucking a tranny's cock and being on my back and getting fucked by a woman with big tits and a big cock ( or maybe on my hands and knees ... i cant decide. I even have some fantasies where a witch somehow turns me in to her little sissy shemale cock sucking cum slut. In my fantasies I become a blonde , busty, small dicked shemale that serves her Mistress by sucking cock for her, getting fucked while she watches and licking her cum filled pussy.

Old 09-23-2014, 10:50 PM   #3
Woolmohair
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by betabrad View Post
Yes, i think about this quite a bit actually. I like a set of nice tits, but I also get turned on but the sight of a nice big hard cock. So .. a pre-op transsexual is (as some say) "the best of both worlds."

As for me, I don't think of a transsexual as a man. I consider a pre-op transsexual as a woman with a cock. I do think that these people were really women that were just born in the wrong gender bodies and thanks to medical science, they're able to do something about it.

Yes, i get hard looking at pics of transsexual women. I have fantasies about sucking a tranny's cock and being on my back and getting fucked by a woman with big tits and a big cock ( or maybe on my hands and knees ... i cant decide. I even have some fantasies where a witch somehow turns me in to her little sissy shemale cock sucking cum slut. In my fantasies I become a blonde , busty, small dicked shemale that serves her Mistress by sucking cock for her, getting fucked while she watches and licking her cum filled pussy.
I know what you mean...

Old 09-24-2014, 05:19 PM   #4
Biblackchick83
Experienced

Location: Midwest. But I could be in your mind if thats where you want me to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by betabrad View Post

OMG, I love that! That sounds so good. The whole post was good, but I really loved that part. I would love to change a man into a shemale, so he could have breast, and know what it feels like to be objectified. Men dont get objectified enough Well, lemme take that back: men can be just as objectified as women.

Last edited by Biblackchick83 : 09-24-2014 at 06:40 PM.

Old 09-24-2014, 09:39 PM   #5
betabrad
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biblackchick83 View Post
OMG, I love that! That sounds so good. The whole post was good, but I really loved that part. I would love to change a man into a shemale, so he could have breast, and know what it feels like to be objectified. Men dont get objectified enough Well, lemme take that back: men can be just as objectified as women.

Mmmyesssss, thats what i want. I want to be objectified. I want to be turned in to a busty blonde bimbo shemale slut to serve a Mistress. I have big bouncy DD tits and a nice round bubble butt. My Mistress makes me wear a french maid's uniform that is too small for me, seamed stockings and high heels. My "girls" are always spilling out , my skirt doesn't even cover my round bubble butt, and my Mistress keeps my clitty cock locked in chastity so that i can never cum and I am always horny.

I am my Mistress' maid, she has parties where she makes me serve her guests in any way they choose. Men and women are constantly feeling my ass and pinching my nipples. During the party I must pleasure all the men and women orally. When I suck a cock the man must cum on my tits. Also if the man desires , he may fuck my ass and the women can spank me or also fuck my ass with a strapon.

(mmmmmmm fuckkkk ... writing this has made me so hot and horny - My mouth is watering, I just wanna suck a big hard juicy cock and feel a big hard cock deep in my ass. I guess I'm just a horny lil slut after all)