Swingers Playground

mansome

Cock-y Michigan Flirt
Any couples or naughty singles here on Lit? Let's talk, flirt, and have fun.
We are members of Swinglifestyle.com and love to go to parties and clubs. We thoroughly enjoy meeting new people.

Use this thread to post stories, questions, suggestions or anything else that you want to talk about regarding the lifestyle.

We are Red_and_Wing on SLS
What's your handle?

attachment.php

Attachments

• SLSmember.jpg
    SLSmember.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 383
From all I've read, single males aren't allowed to be swingers nor welcomed at parties without a female guest.

So, I guess I'm not.

From all I've read, single males aren't allowed to be swingers nor welcomed at parties without a female guest.

So, I guess I'm not.

There's definitely a place for single males in the lifestyle... Normally they accompany a couple. At the parties we attend each month, only select screened males are allowed... We have single males blocked on SLS but that's just because of the sheer amount of mail we would get. We are open to almost anything though.

There's definitely a place for single males in the lifestyle... Normally they accompany a couple. At the parties we attend each month, only select screened males are allowed... We have single males blocked on SLS but that's just because of the sheer amount of mail we would get. We are open to almost anything though.

Oh, I know all the reasons why. Too much sausage and not enough clams.

The 2 of us at a swinger's party earlier this year.

Attachments

• capcitymardigras.jpg
    capcitymardigras.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 186
The gf and I have interests in swinging/full swap, but thus far it has not been acted upon.

The gf and I have interests in swinging/full swap, but thus far it has not been acted upon.

Maybe you should test the waters and get a free profile on SLS or another swinger's site. See who is interested and go from there...

I love the sweet smell of spam in the morning...however it's dressed up...:cool:

We like to play but I hate "lifestylers"...they take themselves waaaay too seriously...

I love the sweet smell of spam in the morning...however it's dressed up...:cool:

We like to play but I hate "lifestylers"...they take themselves waaaay too seriously...

LOL... If you knew us would know that we aren't even close to being "serious" about anything. It's all about fun and enjoying the time with your spouse. We are connected to groups and sites because they sponsor ridiculously fun parties... And we definitely aren't spammers. Just looking for interesting discussions on the topic. Simple as that.

Last edited:

I think "like to play" is a good summation for my relationship as well. :)

LOL... If you knew us would know that we aren't even close to being "serious" about anything. It's all about fun and enjoying the time with your spouse. We are connected to groups and sites because they sponsor ridiculously fun parties... And we definitely aren't spammers. Just looking for interesting discussions on the topic. Simple as that.

Tell me...do people pay to use your site?

I don't know you but I know lifestylers...

Tell me...do people pay to use your site?

I don't know you but I know lifestylers...

It's not my site....
If you are talking about SLS, you don't have to pay to be a member.

It's not my site....
If you are talking about SLS, you don't have to pay to be a member.

But you do have paid members don't you?

Sites like this will only give you any useful features for actually viewing profiles or being able to contact people if you pay...that's right isn't it? You only get full functionality if you pay...right?

I have been swinging frequently for a few years....I start with my right hand....then to shake things up, move on to my left hand....it's like being with a different person sometimes....:D

Sites like this will only give you any useful features for actually viewing profiles or being able to contact people if you pay...that's right isn't it? You only get full functionality if you pay...right?

Oh no! She smells the blood in the water. Fish Are Friends Janey!!!! :D

I think the only difference is a limit on how many pics you can post and messages you can send during a day. But there are tons of free members that go to the parties n such. We don't discriminate. We paid once and are lifetime members.

My thread really wasn't about a site at all, but it is the biggest one in the U.S. so I thought people would like to share their handles on here and get connected that way.

I have been swinging frequently for a few years....I start with my right hand....then to shake things up, move on to my left hand....it's like being with a different person sometimes....:D

Branch out a bit.... Use another person's hand... or even mouth.

Any topics people want to discuss?
I'll start one.

Is swinging cheating?

Any topics people want to discuss?
I'll start one.

Is swinging cheating?

Everybody has different definitions of cheating so I'm sure you could get lots of different answers, but I've always felt that anything you do with your spouse's (or partner or significant other or whatever you call them) knowledge and consent isn't cheating. Now I have seen ads from people looking for swinging partners because they think their spouse is too conservative or too boring or they just can't be honest about what they want. Now, those guys are cheating.

Everybody has different definitions of cheating so I'm sure you could get lots of different answers, but I've always felt that anything you do with your spouse's (or partner or significant other or whatever you call them) knowledge and consent isn't cheating. Now I have seen ads from people looking for swinging partners because they think their spouse is too conservative or too boring or they just can't be honest about what they want. Now, those guys are cheating.

What she said.

Yep.... everything we do... we do together.

Back