Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Feedback

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 10-14-2009, 03:09 PM   #1
cheatingwife
Virgin
 
cheatingwife is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: US
Posts: 2
Self Defense of the Cheatingwife

Center of Attention: Answers

I hear from three groups of readers.

The first and probably the largest number of readers are happy the experiences that I have shared with them. I read about how pleased they are with my cheating in many private e-mails. This is also the group that seems most interested in sleeping with me.

The second group gives me mixed reviews as an author, but suggests that I am lying about the things I have done. Some suggesting that everything I have written is complete fiction. Some even suggest that I am not even female.

The final group and by far the most emotional are furiously angry with me about my adultery; some are even going so far as to write that I should be killed. Many in this group question how I “live with myself”, suggest I don’t love my husband, and urge me to divorce him.
In this non-erotic posting I will address all three groups. I will write openly and honestly and will permit comments. However, I will not respond to the comments beyond what I write in this posting.

To the readers who like me
Thank you for your encouragement. I have only told a few girlfriends about everything I have done and I was scared to tell the world. I am, however, glad that I have told all of you (even if I told you anonymously). I have some bad news, I have a few more memorable experiences to tell and then I am out of exciting things to tell you. Although I have about a half dozen make out sessions with Jeff (all oral sex) and dozens of morning fuck sessions with Russell, they run together in my memory and writing about all them would quickly become mundane. Also, I am not cheating anymore, so there are no new memories to tell about. Soon I will be done writing.

To the readers who don’t believe me
I guess I will try to rebuff the most some of the challenges experience by experience.

Center of Attention: First Time
• A critic stated that no nurse would ever have bare back sex. I have a latex allergy, so I needed to avoid normal latex condoms. I now know that latex free condoms are available, but I had seen Russell’s medical file and knew he was clean. I bet I am not the only one reading this that has taken a chance and had unprotected sex.
• A critic stated that no healthcare provider would have sex with a patient. Well it is unethical, it got me fired, and I almost lost my license. However, breaking your marriage vows is also unethical and I, along with tens of millions of others, have broken them.
• A critic stated that no one that loves a spouse could ever cheat. I think many people who cheat are swept up in the infatuation of a new lover, I know I was, and don’t stop and think about their spouse until it is too late to stop. There was about a year when I was in love with Russell that I stopped loving my husband, but that did not mean that I wanted all the disruption for my family that a divorce would cause.

Center of Attention: Many Years Ago
• In the comments left by readers, Jeff, the guy I had the fling with, responded to my story. Now the chances of him finding the story randomly are astronomically small, so I initially did not believe that this was Jeff. I assumed that someone hacked into my computer (I have no that means) and determined my name and my location. I now know that a friend I shared the story with, told a friend that Jeff and I used to work with, and she showed the story to him.
• This experience also has fundamental problem that good fiction would not have. Jeff never cums. I wrote it that way because that is the way it happened. It would have been much sexier to say that “as I deep throated his massive cock, it exploded in my throat shooting load after load down my throat, then in my mouth and finally on my face and tits as I tried to escape the torrent of cum!” Throughout my experiences the typical sexy things that occur in fiction are replaced with the more mundane details of reality.

Center of Attention: A Wild Afternoon
• This story has a few exaggerations. I think I described climaxing more than I climaxed in real life. I also think that I wrote that Jeff came with more power and volume than he did in real life (though I do remember that he came a lot).
Center of Attention: Getting Caught
• A critic stated that it would be impossible for me to balance the stress of being in and affair and maintaining a family life. It was exceptionally stressful, probably not as stressful with Jeff as it later was with Russell, because my husband and I did not have kids yet. It is terribly stressful, but as most cheaters know you simply get overwhelmed with the desire to be with your lover and for brief periods of time nothing else matters.

Center of Attention: Today
• A critic stated that no medical professional would simply give a onetime BJ to a fellow worker. Anyone who as ever worked in a hospital knows that there is more fucking around going on there than on Sorority Row at the University of Miami. I bet I have heard of ten times that some nurse snuck off to blow a Doctor. It is common, not uncommon.
• If I was writing fiction, I would not be fantasizing about a penis as small as Dr Ryan’s.
Center of Attention: Terrible Things
• More people accused this of being fake than any other experience I related. I suspect that people don’t believe that I could be so cruel. Remember two things, first I thought my husband would never find out, so this would never hurt him; second I was selfishly thinking only of myself. An affair is always about putting your own desires above the health of everyone else in your family, this is no different.
• One critic said that the situation left my husband’s truck at the clinic and therefore could not be true. It was our plan all along to leave truck until Sunday and return to pick it up then.
• One critic said that a vasectomy was painless and would not require a man to stay in bed for the day. I wish I could get a show of hands from the men that got a vasectomy and spent the next 24 hours in bed. Most hands would be up.
• Two critics challenged my gender after reading this experience. I don’t know how to respond to this. I have submitted a sexy picture that clearly shows I am a woman, but it has not yet been posted to my Biography. Of course, you could say that this picture is something I stole off of the web. It isn’t.
• One critic commented that I was unemployed and yet had an office Christmas party. I simply had started my new job by Christmas. Sorry I wasn’t clear about that.
• Several critics accused me of being mentally ill. I do take two antidepressants, so although the accusation is meant to demean, it is technically true.

Readers who hate me
• I believe that men read the “Loving Wives” section for one of two reasons. The first is that they secretly have fantasies of their wives screwing around with other men. The second is that they have had a wife or a girlfriend cheat on them and they want to understand what it was like for them. This second group of men while wanting to understand what their wives experienced; retain a deep rage for all women who cheat. This rage is directly at me because I am a surrogate for their rage that they can’t direct at their wife or ex-wife. Either because they have to keep the peace to stay married or their ex-wife is no longer around to be angry at.
• Many of you state that no husband would stay with me after what I did to him. My husband did stay with me after catching six separate times involved with three different men. Let me say that these affairs have been harder on him that any other thing I ever saw him endure. They destroyed his self worth, destroyed his faith in me as a wife, and have badly damaged his faith in God. I believe that he has stayed with me for two reasons. The first is that for him no other woman can measure up to me (he admires everything about me except the self centered cheating). I believe that if he left me he would find a different woman to worship, but he doesn’t. The second is that he is an exceptionally good father and is willing to endure personal hardship to provide emotionally stability for his daughters. I greatly admire this quality trait in him.
• Many of you believe that I won’t stop cheating. You are not alone. My husband also believes that I will cheat again and he believes that he will not leave me if it happens. I believe that I am done cheating, it is simply too painful for all involved. I am writing these experiences as a way to relive the thrills, so that I don’t cheat again.

That is all I have to say about that. I promise the next release will be sexier.

Cheating Wife

PS This was written by me and not proof read by anyone, it is late, I am tired, and I am posting it anyway.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-14-2009, 03:37 PM   #2
sr71plt
Literotica Guru
 
sr71plt's Avatar
 
sr71plt is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Mid-Atlantic, USA
Posts: 51,682
Ummm, OK. I don't bother with self-defense on stories. That just invites more criticism.

If it's a ploy to get people to read your stories, though, at least it's a fresh approach.
__________________
______________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-14-2009, 03:45 PM   #3
Epmd607
Literotica Guru
 
Epmd607 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 1,448
I haven't read your stories but I assume you're a guy and haven't cheated on anyone because of the amount of evidence you're trying to compile here. Spend less time trying to defend your stories to the ten people here who'll read this(and most likely haven't read your stories) and try to write a more believable cheating wife story -- if that's what you're into.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-14-2009, 06:07 PM   #4
Happy_Married_Man
Virgin
 
Happy_Married_Man is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: No longer here.
Posts: 5
Cw

"If you love someone enough let them go" that is my advice to you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-15-2009, 05:01 PM   #5
Jenny_Jackson
Psycho Bitch
 
Jenny_Jackson's Avatar
 
Jenny_Jackson is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: In Your Face
Posts: 10,872
If they don't like what you write, then fuck um. But this is FICTION. No explainations defenses or apologies are required.
__________________
"Talk about shooting Beavers!" - Woody Allen
Vice President of DirtyKitten Productions, Inc.
My Latest Tripe


See me on MySpace @ http://www.myspace.com/jennywriter

Check out Amicus' Blog at http://amicusfiles.ning.com/profile/JohnCole

Jealousy is pissing on a film that made $1.4 Billion in three weeks.

I'm nothing but a "filthy, black, whore, slut" according to my trolls.

This is a must read! My stomach hurts from laughter, I swear to God. ~ Aurora Black

" knew you could write but now I know that you can WRITE." ~ LadyCibelle



"Hey. I fucked your mother!" ~ Borat
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-15-2009, 10:30 PM   #6
Toqueme
Really Experienced
 
Toqueme's Avatar
 
Toqueme is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 145
.....

Last edited by Toqueme : 04-04-2013 at 07:00 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-16-2009, 11:39 AM   #7
elfin_odalisque
Literotica Guru
 
elfin_odalisque's Avatar
 
elfin_odalisque is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: if I'm not all there, I must be here.
Posts: 10,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_Jackson View Post
If they don't like what you write, then fuck um. But this is FICTION. No explainations defenses or apologies are required.
I go with this but have a question. Why Loving Wives and not Erotic Couplings?

The LW cat divides between the 'shoot the bitch' school and the willing cuckolds. How does secret adultery fit here, isn't it just healthy raunchery?
__________________
Elfin's Emissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2009, 12:13 PM   #8
MrHands
Really Really Experienced
 
MrHands's Avatar
 
MrHands is offline
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Western New York
Posts: 438
Credible stories with one missing element

Given the amount of effort you put in to validate your stories, I'm willing to take your assertion that your stories are mostly true accounts. One thing you may want to consider is to take another nude pic that includes your user name or something that relates to your Literotica ID. That should serve to conclusively establish your gender and go a long way to convince anyone on the fence that you are being genuine.

I don't find your scenarios at all unlikely. As someone who has a very adventurous life outside of my marriage (as I documented pretty extensively on here a few years back - here's one of my threads)

http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...hlight=MrHands

and have been in more than my fair share of crazy situations, I know that some of the things we do to live out our fantasies can be stranger than fiction.

For instance...during a recent trip to Europe with members of my family, I had a crazy day. We were in London sightseeing, and as a fan of "Secret Diaries of a Call Girl" with Billie Piper, I was really hoping to see a London Escort while I was there. As it turned out, my wife and daughter really wanted to attend a service at Westminister Abbey for which I bowed out. So, while they were at Church, I met with "Alice" from UK Bunnies at a London hotel and had an amazing time. She was stunning and very personable - I went on their site today to see if my reviews of our appt were up, but I see she is no longer on their site - which makes sense since she said her visa was almost expired and she might head back to Australia.

090525_0060.jpg
(Now this pic and the ones below are web-shots from their site - I have pics of Alice I took during our appt of her in this very same negligee, but she asked me not to post them on the web. If you PM me, I can send one or two).

Later that night, the girls went shopping and I caught a train back to the hotel. They texted me that they were going to see a movie, so I decided to try to get in one more appt (I'd had a hard time choosing between two lovely escorts, "Alice" and "Holly when I did my initial research). "Holly" was available and so I took a chance and drove our rental car into London and met her at her flat. Holly, like Alice before her, was just beautiful and we spent a very enjoyable hour. In both cases I spent quite a while giving them full body massages and helping them get off...

holly6.jpg Holly14.jpg
The pic on the left is from her original set on the site and the one on the right is one from the current set.

Here is a screen grab that contains my review of our Appt - "MajorHands" is the ID I use on AFF and SLS and a few other places.

Holly review-sm.jpg

I include all of this to demonstrate that we can jump through some pretty unlikely hoops sometimes to get what we want, much like ducking out for sex while your husband had his vasectomy.

I completely understand that neither of us do these things to hurt the ones we love, and you are pretty candid that your acts are self-indulgent and often inconsiderate, which often come with consequences that we do not anticipate or desire that hurt others.

The one thing that I find missing or not fully fleshed out in your stories is a better understanding of your relationship with your husband and your connection with him. I know you credited him with being a generally good guy, and couldn't imagine living without him, etc. At the same time, he doesn't come across as a real person, per se. You seem to dismiss him so easily in your stories, it's hard not to dismiss him as a reader which makes your stepping out with others less dramatic...

I'd love to hear the rest of your stories, but I think the most interesting aspect of your whole situation is how you manage to hold your marriage together and what you do to make it work now....

While my wife has known that I have adventures outside the marriage for over 20 years, we still have not fully resolved the issue to where everyone is happy - it's an agree to disagree thing that is not a showstopper for us but not ideal either....what's it like for you?
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2010, 02:32 PM   #9
MrnMrsj79
Virgin
 
MrnMrsj79 is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Midwest
Posts: 1
Wink .....

.....

Last edited by MrnMrsj79 : 11-15-2011 at 05:54 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-08-2010, 04:22 PM   #10
ILienBagby
Experienced
 
ILienBagby is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: midwest
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatingwife View Post
Center of Attention: Answers

I hear from three groups of readers.

The first and probably the largest number of readers are happy the experiences that I have shared with them. I read about how pleased they are with my cheating in many private e-mails. This is also the group that seems most interested in sleeping with me.

The second group gives me mixed reviews as an author, but suggests that I am lying about the things I have done. Some suggesting that everything I have written is complete fiction. Some even suggest that I am not even female.

The final group and by far the most emotional are furiously angry with me about my adultery; some are even going so far as to write that I should be killed. Many in this group question how I “live with myself”, suggest I don’t love my husband, and urge me to divorce him.
In this non-erotic posting I will address all three groups. I will write openly and honestly and will permit comments. However, I will not respond to the comments beyond what I write in this posting.

To the readers who like me
Thank you for your encouragement. I have only told a few girlfriends about everything I have done and I was scared to tell the world. I am, however, glad that I have told all of you (even if I told you anonymously). I have some bad news, I have a few more memorable experiences to tell and then I am out of exciting things to tell you. Although I have about a half dozen make out sessions with Jeff (all oral sex) and dozens of morning fuck sessions with Russell, they run together in my memory and writing about all them would quickly become mundane. Also, I am not cheating anymore, so there are no new memories to tell about. Soon I will be done writing.

To the readers who don’t believe me
I guess I will try to rebuff the most some of the challenges experience by experience.

Center of Attention: First Time
• A critic stated that no nurse would ever have bare back sex. I have a latex allergy, so I needed to avoid normal latex condoms. I now know that latex free condoms are available, but I had seen Russell’s medical file and knew he was clean. I bet I am not the only one reading this that has taken a chance and had unprotected sex.
• A critic stated that no healthcare provider would have sex with a patient. Well it is unethical, it got me fired, and I almost lost my license. However, breaking your marriage vows is also unethical and I, along with tens of millions of others, have broken them.
• A critic stated that no one that loves a spouse could ever cheat. I think many people who cheat are swept up in the infatuation of a new lover, I know I was, and don’t stop and think about their spouse until it is too late to stop. There was about a year when I was in love with Russell that I stopped loving my husband, but that did not mean that I wanted all the disruption for my family that a divorce would cause.

Center of Attention: Many Years Ago
• In the comments left by readers, Jeff, the guy I had the fling with, responded to my story. Now the chances of him finding the story randomly are astronomically small, so I initially did not believe that this was Jeff. I assumed that someone hacked into my computer (I have no that means) and determined my name and my location. I now know that a friend I shared the story with, told a friend that Jeff and I used to work with, and she showed the story to him.
• This experience also has fundamental problem that good fiction would not have. Jeff never cums. I wrote it that way because that is the way it happened. It would have been much sexier to say that “as I deep throated his massive cock, it exploded in my throat shooting load after load down my throat, then in my mouth and finally on my face and tits as I tried to escape the torrent of cum!” Throughout my experiences the typical sexy things that occur in fiction are replaced with the more mundane details of reality.

Center of Attention: A Wild Afternoon
• This story has a few exaggerations. I think I described climaxing more than I climaxed in real life. I also think that I wrote that Jeff came with more power and volume than he did in real life (though I do remember that he came a lot).
Center of Attention: Getting Caught
• A critic stated that it would be impossible for me to balance the stress of being in and affair and maintaining a family life. It was exceptionally stressful, probably not as stressful with Jeff as it later was with Russell, because my husband and I did not have kids yet. It is terribly stressful, but as most cheaters know you simply get overwhelmed with the desire to be with your lover and for brief periods of time nothing else matters.

Center of Attention: Today
• A critic stated that no medical professional would simply give a onetime BJ to a fellow worker. Anyone who as ever worked in a hospital knows that there is more fucking around going on there than on Sorority Row at the University of Miami. I bet I have heard of ten times that some nurse snuck off to blow a Doctor. It is common, not uncommon.
• If I was writing fiction, I would not be fantasizing about a penis as small as Dr Ryan’s.
Center of Attention: Terrible Things
• More people accused this of being fake than any other experience I related. I suspect that people don’t believe that I could be so cruel. Remember two things, first I thought my husband would never find out, so this would never hurt him; second I was selfishly thinking only of myself. An affair is always about putting your own desires above the health of everyone else in your family, this is no different.
• One critic said that the situation left my husband’s truck at the clinic and therefore could not be true. It was our plan all along to leave truck until Sunday and return to pick it up then.
• One critic said that a vasectomy was painless and would not require a man to stay in bed for the day. I wish I could get a show of hands from the men that got a vasectomy and spent the next 24 hours in bed. Most hands would be up.
• Two critics challenged my gender after reading this experience. I don’t know how to respond to this. I have submitted a sexy picture that clearly shows I am a woman, but it has not yet been posted to my Biography. Of course, you could say that this picture is something I stole off of the web. It isn’t.
• One critic commented that I was unemployed and yet had an office Christmas party. I simply had started my new job by Christmas. Sorry I wasn’t clear about that.
• Several critics accused me of being mentally ill. I do take two antidepressants, so although the accusation is meant to demean, it is technically true.

Readers who hate me
• I believe that men read the “Loving Wives” section for one of two reasons. The first is that they secretly have fantasies of their wives screwing around with other men. The second is that they have had a wife or a girlfriend cheat on them and they want to understand what it was like for them. This second group of men while wanting to understand what their wives experienced; retain a deep rage for all women who cheat. This rage is directly at me because I am a surrogate for their rage that they can’t direct at their wife or ex-wife. Either because they have to keep the peace to stay married or their ex-wife is no longer around to be angry at.
• Many of you state that no husband would stay with me after what I did to him. My husband did stay with me after catching six separate times involved with three different men. Let me say that these affairs have been harder on him that any other thing I ever saw him endure. They destroyed his self worth, destroyed his faith in me as a wife, and have badly damaged his faith in God. I believe that he has stayed with me for two reasons. The first is that for him no other woman can measure up to me (he admires everything about me except the self centered cheating). I believe that if he left me he would find a different woman to worship, but he doesn’t. The second is that he is an exceptionally good father and is willing to endure personal hardship to provide emotionally stability for his daughters. I greatly admire this quality trait in him.
• Many of you believe that I won’t stop cheating. You are not alone. My husband also believes that I will cheat again and he believes that he will not leave me if it happens. I believe that I am done cheating, it is simply too painful for all involved. I am writing these experiences as a way to relive the thrills, so that I don’t cheat again.

That is all I have to say about that. I promise the next release will be sexier.

Cheating Wife

PS This was written by me and not proof read by anyone, it is late, I am tired, and I am posting it anyway.
Dear Cheating Wife:

First: May I admit I visited this thread because I wanted to see the picture you posted here. Second: I do believe your stories. Third: I hope you will hold to your resolution to quit cheating.
I, too, cheated---=-for six years. I had my justifications, my rationalizations (including love). But the truth is, cheating is (as you say) painful to ALL involved. Much older now, I am faithful in deed to my wife, happy in my life (I create my happiness much as I created my rationalizations when cheating. I hope you will continue writing because it is rare to find a person as honest (I am not being ironic) as you are. I do admire you. Active libidos do cause problems, don't they----but they can be controlled....perhaps turned into something like writing for Literotica.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-08-2010, 04:26 PM   #11
Epmd607
Literotica Guru
 
Epmd607 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 1,448
I still don't believe Cheatingwife is a guy.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-08-2010, 04:46 PM   #12
sr71plt
Literotica Guru
 
sr71plt's Avatar
 
sr71plt is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Mid-Atlantic, USA
Posts: 51,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epmd607 View Post
I still don't believe Cheatingwife is a guy.
That's a reversal from what you posted in #3 above. There you posted that you did believe it was a guy.
__________________
______________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-08-2010, 05:42 PM   #13
Sensualdreamer
~Queen of Tease~
 
Sensualdreamer's Avatar
 
Sensualdreamer is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Heartland...
Posts: 23,313
Talking Don't let the critics get you down...

I also got some INTENSE feedback on some of my stories...most of which I deleted, as it was more of an attack on me, than it was constructive criticism.

The thing I just have to remind myself of is simply if people are on Literotica...are they REALLY a "poster child" for morality...not saying they don't have morals, but really, are they themselves at the pinacle of morality!

So chin up, and if you want, feel free to check out my stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Edited to say the stories I write are written in the 1st person, but I've never physically cheated on my husband...my stories are taken from dreams I've had.
__________________
I adore Men in Uniform

Quote:
Originally Posted by GI_Joe View Post
Sensualdreamer... what can I NOT say about this woman? Breathtaking voice, and the mind that makes a man weak in his knees...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tolyk View Post
What's there to say? She's already been called all the bad stuff, and none of it's true. She's exactly the opposite of what the divas call(ed) her. She's not a bully, but she's no pushover either. She's a thoughtful, caring individual with strength and conviction. It's wonderful to know her


Further questions on PMs, Yahoo chat, etc., see my FAQ section



Last edited by Sensualdreamer : 06-08-2010 at 05:49 PM. Reason: clarification
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-08-2010, 05:46 PM   #14
Epmd607
Literotica Guru
 
Epmd607 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 1,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71plt View Post
That's a reversal from what you posted in #3 above. There you posted that you did believe it was a guy.
Mind boggling, isn't it?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-08-2010, 05:51 PM   #15
Epmd607
Literotica Guru
 
Epmd607 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 1,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensualdreamer View Post
I also got some INTENSE feedback on some of my stories...most of which I deleted, as it was more of an attack on me, than it was constructive criticism.

The thing I just have to remind myself of is simply if people are on Literotica...are they REALLY a "poster child" for morality...not saying they don't have morals, but really, are they themselves at the pinacle of morality!

So chin up, and if you want, feel free to check out my stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Edited to say the stories I write are written in the 1st person, but I've never physically cheated on my husband...my stories are taken from dreams I've had.
In one of your stories you have a bride on her wedding day say, "Okay thank you!" to her future husband when he says he'll have one of his groomsman pick her up and take her to the wedding. It seems like a real strange, impersonal reply.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-11-2010, 06:26 PM   #16
ReverendAnimal
Experienced
 
ReverendAnimal is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensualdreamer View Post
I also got some INTENSE feedback on some of my stories...most of which I deleted, as it was more of an attack on me, than it was constructive criticism.

The thing I just have to remind myself of is simply if people are on Literotica...are they REALLY a "poster child" for morality...not saying they don't have morals, but really, are they themselves at the pinacle of morality!

VERY good point. I wrote a couple of stories ("Watch Me!" and "Try a Little Tenderness"... both posted on literotica) around 11 or 12 years ago for an adult digest called "Cheaters Club"... so they are about women cheating on their husbands (written under pen-names, in first person. I'm a man, but I *think* I wrote the characters convincingly).
And I got similarly angry, moralistic criticisms. It's ironic that these people, who were so incensed, so morally outraged by this cheating stayed tuned 'til the end of the story (probably with cocks in hand).
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-02-2010, 05:52 PM   #17
liedto
Virgin
 
liedto is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatingwife View Post
Center of Attention: Answers

I hear from three groups of readers.

The first and probably the largest number of readers are happy the experiences that I have shared with them. I read about how pleased they are with my cheating in many private e-mails. This is also the group that seems most interested in sleeping with me.

The second group gives me mixed reviews as an author, but suggests that I am lying about the things I have done. Some suggesting that everything I have written is complete fiction. Some even suggest that I am not even female.

The final group and by far the most emotional are furiously angry with me about my adultery; some are even going so far as to write that I should be killed. Many in this group question how I “live with myself”, suggest I don’t love my husband, and urge me to divorce him.
In this non-erotic posting I will address all three groups. I will write openly and honestly and will permit comments. However, I will not respond to the comments beyond what I write in this posting.

To the readers who like me
Thank you for your encouragement. I have only told a few girlfriends about everything I have done and I was scared to tell the world. I am, however, glad that I have told all of you (even if I told you anonymously). I have some bad news, I have a few more memorable experiences to tell and then I am out of exciting things to tell you. Although I have about a half dozen make out sessions with Jeff (all oral sex) and dozens of morning fuck sessions with Russell, they run together in my memory and writing about all them would quickly become mundane. Also, I am not cheating anymore, so there are no new memories to tell about. Soon I will be done writing.

To the readers who don’t believe me
I guess I will try to rebuff the most some of the challenges experience by experience.

Center of Attention: First Time
• A critic stated that no nurse would ever have bare back sex. I have a latex allergy, so I needed to avoid normal latex condoms. I now know that latex free condoms are available, but I had seen Russell’s medical file and knew he was clean. I bet I am not the only one reading this that has taken a chance and had unprotected sex.
• A critic stated that no healthcare provider would have sex with a patient. Well it is unethical, it got me fired, and I almost lost my license. However, breaking your marriage vows is also unethical and I, along with tens of millions of others, have broken them.
• A critic stated that no one that loves a spouse could ever cheat. I think many people who cheat are swept up in the infatuation of a new lover, I know I was, and don’t stop and think about their spouse until it is too late to stop. There was about a year when I was in love with Russell that I stopped loving my husband, but that did not mean that I wanted all the disruption for my family that a divorce would cause.

Center of Attention: Many Years Ago
• In the comments left by readers, Jeff, the guy I had the fling with, responded to my story. Now the chances of him finding the story randomly are astronomically small, so I initially did not believe that this was Jeff. I assumed that someone hacked into my computer (I have no that means) and determined my name and my location. I now know that a friend I shared the story with, told a friend that Jeff and I used to work with, and she showed the story to him.
• This experience also has fundamental problem that good fiction would not have. Jeff never cums. I wrote it that way because that is the way it happened. It would have been much sexier to say that “as I deep throated his massive cock, it exploded in my throat shooting load after load down my throat, then in my mouth and finally on my face and tits as I tried to escape the torrent of cum!” Throughout my experiences the typical sexy things that occur in fiction are replaced with the more mundane details of reality.

Center of Attention: A Wild Afternoon
• This story has a few exaggerations. I think I described climaxing more than I climaxed in real life. I also think that I wrote that Jeff came with more power and volume than he did in real life (though I do remember that he came a lot).
Center of Attention: Getting Caught
• A critic stated that it would be impossible for me to balance the stress of being in and affair and maintaining a family life. It was exceptionally stressful, probably not as stressful with Jeff as it later was with Russell, because my husband and I did not have kids yet. It is terribly stressful, but as most cheaters know you simply get overwhelmed with the desire to be with your lover and for brief periods of time nothing else matters.

Center of Attention: Today
• A critic stated that no medical professional would simply give a onetime BJ to a fellow worker. Anyone who as ever worked in a hospital knows that there is more fucking around going on there than on Sorority Row at the University of Miami. I bet I have heard of ten times that some nurse snuck off to blow a Doctor. It is common, not uncommon.
• If I was writing fiction, I would not be fantasizing about a penis as small as Dr Ryan’s.
Center of Attention: Terrible Things
• More people accused this of being fake than any other experience I related. I suspect that people don’t believe that I could be so cruel. Remember two things, first I thought my husband would never find out, so this would never hurt him; second I was selfishly thinking only of myself. An affair is always about putting your own desires above the health of everyone else in your family, this is no different.
• One critic said that the situation left my husband’s truck at the clinic and therefore could not be true. It was our plan all along to leave truck until Sunday and return to pick it up then.
• One critic said that a vasectomy was painless and would not require a man to stay in bed for the day. I wish I could get a show of hands from the men that got a vasectomy and spent the next 24 hours in bed. Most hands would be up.
• Two critics challenged my gender after reading this experience. I don’t know how to respond to this. I have submitted a sexy picture that clearly shows I am a woman, but it has not yet been posted to my Biography. Of course, you could say that this picture is something I stole off of the web. It isn’t.
• One critic commented that I was unemployed and yet had an office Christmas party. I simply had started my new job by Christmas. Sorry I wasn’t clear about that.
• Several critics accused me of being mentally ill. I do take two antidepressants, so although the accusation is meant to demean, it is technically true.

Readers who hate me
• I believe that men read the “Loving Wives” section for one of two reasons. The first is that they secretly have fantasies of their wives screwing around with other men. The second is that they have had a wife or a girlfriend cheat on them and they want to understand what it was like for them. This second group of men while wanting to understand what their wives experienced; retain a deep rage for all women who cheat. This rage is directly at me because I am a surrogate for their rage that they can’t direct at their wife or ex-wife. Either because they have to keep the peace to stay married or their ex-wife is no longer around to be angry at.
• Many of you state that no husband would stay with me after what I did to him. My husband did stay with me after catching six separate times involved with three different men. Let me say that these affairs have been harder on him that any other thing I ever saw him endure. They destroyed his self worth, destroyed his faith in me as a wife, and have badly damaged his faith in God. I believe that he has stayed with me for two reasons. The first is that for him no other woman can measure up to me (he admires everything about me except the self centered cheating). I believe that if he left me he would find a different woman to worship, but he doesn’t. The second is that he is an exceptionally good father and is willing to endure personal hardship to provide emotionally stability for his daughters. I greatly admire this quality trait in him.
• Many of you believe that I won’t stop cheating. You are not alone. My husband also believes that I will cheat again and he believes that he will not leave me if it happens. I believe that I am done cheating, it is simply too painful for all involved. I am writing these experiences as a way to relive the thrills, so that I don’t cheat again.

That is all I have to say about that. I promise the next release will be sexier.

Cheating Wife

PS This was written by me and not proof read by anyone, it is late, I am tired, and I am posting it anyway.

Really has nothing to do with your stories, I believe you. I'm just curious. Today - are you still married?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2010, 10:10 AM   #18
curiousguy99
Virgin
 
curiousguy99 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1
Why did you marry your husband?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-09-2010, 09:35 PM   #19
KillerMuffin
Seraphically Disinclined
 
KillerMuffin's Avatar
 
KillerMuffin is offline
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Cleanin' my guns 'cause that's what the voices told me to do
Posts: 25,608
C'mon curiousguy99, apologias should be responded to with in depth polemics. How can we take you seriously as an erudite, informed thinker if you fall back on rhetorical questions?
__________________
"Something big I've learned from Lit. People with freaky kinks think other people with different freaky kinks are disgusting perverts."

-- Redacted
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2010, 12:09 PM   #20
elfin_odalisque
Literotica Guru
 
elfin_odalisque's Avatar
 
elfin_odalisque is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: if I'm not all there, I must be here.
Posts: 10,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerMuffin View Post
C'mon curiousguy99, apologias should be responded to with in depth polemics. How can we take you seriously as an erudite, informed thinker if you fall back on rhetorical questions?
Fair point that deserves an answer. The guys are not always right and we've moved a bit beyond clubbing the females and dragging them back to the cave.

curiousguy, can you explain yourself?
__________________
Elfin's Emissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2010, 12:38 PM   #21
oldmaster
Virgin
 
oldmaster is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: London, England
Posts: 18
Hi! I've only written two sories so far, but I do recognise the 3 groups you mention. Not many are in the "want to sleep with me" category but I really could care less about that There are a fair few that like what I've done so far and ask me to continue, and that's flattering; the small minority of morons who cannnot distinguish between fact and fiction make up there rest, and I could care less about their opinions either. What matters is enjoying the writing, and communicating that to your audience. As long as people want more from me I will keep trying, and in a way I hope you decide to do the same. Doesn't matter that you don't cheat anymore - you have been there, done it, worn the proverbial tee shirt and I bet you can create a spellbinding fantasy of a story if you put your mind to it.

Whatever you decide, thanks for being brave enough to put your words out there for the rest to enjoy.

Oldmaster.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2010, 12:58 PM   #22
Reshbod
Literotica Guru
 
Reshbod is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 617
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmaster View Post
Hi! I've only written two sories so far, but I do recognise the 3 groups you mention. Not many are in the "want to sleep with me" category but I really could care less about that There are a fair few that like what I've done so far and ask me to continue, and that's flattering; the small minority of morons who cannnot distinguish between fact and fiction make up there rest, and I could care less about their opinions either. What matters is enjoying the writing, and communicating that to your audience. As long as people want more from me I will keep trying, and in a way I hope you decide to do the same. Doesn't matter that you don't cheat anymore - you have been there, done it, worn the proverbial tee shirt and I bet you can create a spellbinding fantasy of a story if you put your mind to it.

Whatever you decide, thanks for being brave enough to put your words out there for the rest to enjoy.

Oldmaster.

I agree. My stories pretty much all include cheating on someone for whatever reason. Now I don't engage in such behavior in real life and don't wish it to happen to anyone. However, what makes such stories interesting to me is the forbidden fruit or will they give in element. Sure, some stories are unrealistic or badly written, but every so often there is a good one that does it for me.

I don't pay attention to the negative comments because they almost always are to cowardly to even sign a made up name, and if they do, set up their account so you cannot reply to them and get a dialog going. These people do not deserve any thought. I read them because I do get a laugh out of their almost always pathetic, illiterate comments.

The main thing is if you enjoy writing it, keep doing it because some will like and enjoy it, and that is the main thing to remember.
__________________
"In the beginning the universe was created. This has made a lot of people unhappy and been generally regarded as a bad move."

Life the Universe and Everything
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2011, 05:36 PM   #23
dicky911
Really Really Experienced
 
dicky911 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 408
mmm yesssss
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2011, 05:53 PM   #24
PennLady
Literotica Guru
 
PennLady's Avatar
 
PennLady is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 9,349
Why do you care if they believe it's real or not? If it is, then you know it, so what does it matter what anyone else thinks? Especially the random universe of strangers that is the internet?

SR71 and others are right; no need to defend your stories. It smacks of protesting too much and doesn't prove anything to anyone.

As for cheating -- I can't blame people for getting mad, although I wonder why they bother reading if they don't like it. I don't like it, so I don't read it. I don't see what's exciting about deceiving your partner or breaking any promises you may have made about staying faithful.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2011, 06:08 PM   #25
lovecraft68
Literotica Guru
 
lovecraft68's Avatar
 
lovecraft68 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Closer than you think.
Posts: 32,900
Your ridiculously long defense of your actions makes me think this is a case of one of two (or possibly both) things

One, this is a ploy to get people to read your stories.

Two, your long winded defense speaks of a guilty consience. If you are seeking to explain yourself to a bunch of people who masturbate to sex stories then there is more than meets the eye.

I will agree with a poster above that said this will encourage more attacks, because they will feel they are on to something.

Who gives a shit what they think?

My last story was a mpther/son incest story should I go on and on here about how I've never slept with my mother?

hell I'd get more votes if people thought I had.
__________________
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:45 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.