Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Feedback

Old 04-01-2016, 10:02 PM   #1
Wsdempsey
Virgin

Ms. Super Butt by Tendril_Notion

Address for the story- https://www.literotica.com/s/ms-super-butt

It's my opinion that this story is very thinly veiled pedophilia. A cursory reading of the story shows a sexual relationship between an adult and an obviously very young child. The author attempts to get around this with a throw away explanation that adds 1,000 years to the age of all a characters, even though none of the characters in the story seems to acknowledge this.

From the very first page of your story-

"The friend and his wife had a 1-year-old baby, so Stacey agreed to babysit while the rest went out." -So apparently, even the people of this planet don't recognize the extra thousand years in determining age.

"As Mason grew to adolescence, Stacey never stopped lactating." -The people of this planet seem to acknowledge stages of development, which would seem to indicate stages with an inability to consent.

"Kevin wrapped his arms around Stacey's hips and hugged her butt into his chest." ---The character is literally child sized.

"About an hour later, Kevin had fallen asleep and things quieted down" -and the little guy needs naps after being tuckered out.

"Oh, Mason," Stacey sighed, "He doesn't know what he's doing." "He was just, innocently playing. And I can't control when I need to masturbate." -and here we have the blatant acknowledgement of the character's ignorance and immaturity, and the willingness of another character to disregard that.

There's none of the wisdom and enlightenment present that the author claimed in the ridiculously thin justification for this obvious fantasy of pedophilia. Just an obvious child, as defined by the characters in the story, involved in sexual acts with obvious adults, also as defined by characters in the story.

Old 04-01-2016, 10:39 PM   #2
NotWise
Snipe hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wsdempsey View Post

It's my opinion that this story is very thinly veiled pedophilia.
If you feel strongly about that then you should find and use the "Report Story" button at the bottom right of the story page. Let the owner know what you think. I doubt she reads much on this forum.

Old 04-01-2016, 10:51 PM   #3
Wsdempsey
Virgin

I actually did report it. Twice. There was also an anonymous commenter (whose comment was deleted) that claimed to have reported it earlier in the day. I've never before been inclined to report a story before, or even be particularly negative in commenting on one, but I do feel strongly about this one. But maybe I'm seeing it wrong, so I figured I'd look for either agreement or a dissenting opinion.

Old 04-01-2016, 11:29 PM   #4
Mavramorn
Virgin

Having read the back-and-forth between the OP and the author, and worked my way through the story, I do reluctantly find myself in agreement with the OP; the story has characters who, while stated to be 1,000+ years old, nevertheless exhibit the mannerisms, developmental perceptions and attitudes of the very young. The OP has pointed this out, quite clearly and unequivocally, to the author, who has nevertheless continued to dogmatically deny this is so, and has protested loud and long that the OP is not reading the story properly. Methinks the author doth protest too much...

In another thread, someone else expounded at some length on how the seeming of a character is a factor in determining what age the author would actually like that character to be, or intended them to be, regardless of the stated age, and it does seem that, using that as a yardstick, the characters the OP has taken exception to are effectively young children.
One example given on the other thread was how, if the main protagonists of the 'Twilight' saga appeared in a sexualized context in a fanfic story here on Lit the story would be pulled, for the reason that, while the Vamp/Lupine characters were all several hundred years old, their appearance was that at the age at which they were 'turned' i.e. 17, therefore apparently underage by the standards of this site.

I think the same yardstick should apply; the characters in this story are functionally children, they exhibit childlike mannerisms and innocence, therefore they are children, and the '1,000' years pre-aging they're all supposed to have gone through before moving to the surface of the planet as 1,000 year-old child-like entities seems disturbingly like a device to get around the pedophilia ban here.

Last edited by Mavramorn : 04-01-2016 at 11:39 PM.

Old 04-02-2016, 09:18 AM   #5
NotWise
Snipe hunter

Quote:
I actually did report it. Twice. There was also an anonymous commenter (whose comment was deleted) that claimed to have reported it earlier in the day. I've never before been inclined to report a story before, or even be particularly negative in commenting on one, but I do feel strongly about this one. But maybe I'm seeing it wrong, so I figured I'd look for either agreement or a dissenting opinion.
I don't know how long it might take for Laurel to respond to the report--if she chooses to respond to the report--but I would expect a few days.

Old 04-02-2016, 09:42 AM   #6
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie

The score on this wreck is an indication of what's really in it. Incest is an extreme kink and of course one that we know in real life is a crime most of the time, but the crowd over there has a 'flawed nobility' of sorts. They never want to see non consent and they do not like under age because that brings to light what incest is in most real life circumstances and fucks with their fantasy.

I imagine the author has removed a lot of comments that came with those bombs.

The fact it made it through is yet another testament to the "screening' process here which is a joke.

I think it usually takes 24-48 hours for a report to get looked at, so seeing this came out yesterday I would think Laurel might get to it by tomorrow. Many times reported stories go into that "awaiting moderator approval' limbo while she checks it out and if she thinks its been correctly reported it is rejected.

It will then stay there until the author decides to plead their case or rewrite it...however seeing no courtesy is given to let the author no it has been rejected some stories stay that way for a long time because unless you check your page all the time you won't know.

Incest is probably the category people seem to push under age the most and seeing that and that this is a brand new author, one would think the story would have been looked at more closely. I get its long, but if the site really cared about the rules it-not us-created-it would attempt to enforce them better.

If nothing else this thread will it get it blown up, shaming is what ultimately works with rule breaking stories that have been allowed through and many times allowed to stay despite complaints.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3QX2aMdeI0

Old 04-02-2016, 09:51 AM   #7
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie

Oh...wow. I was reading the comments. this is hilarious.

y Wsdempsey
04/02/16
Tendril_Notion

If you genuinely didn't intend to create a thinly veiled story about pedophilia, it would benefit everyone here, and you most of all, to rewrite it without any possible allusions to such. It wouldn't simply be a fair compromise- it'd be downright decent of you.

Their response

by Tendril_Notion
04/02/16
Wsdempsey

No, those were Stacey's words, not mine. And remember we can't understand why the characters say what they say. You've given me no reason to believe I need to, but to be honest, I've got no issues with making some revisions to the story. I could change some things to make your interpretation make even less sense. Would that be a fair compromise?

I'm all about the muse taking me in directions I didn't plan, but every word of every story we write ultimately are our words, we are not possessed.

Old 04-02-2016, 09:11 PM   #8
Bramblethorn
Mallory Heart Surgeon.

Quote:

It's my opinion that this story is very thinly veiled pedophilia. A cursory reading of the story shows a sexual relationship between an adult and an obviously very young child. The author attempts to get around this with a throw away explanation that adds 1,000 years to the age of all a characters, even though none of the characters in the story seems to acknowledge this.
...oh wow, you weren't kidding. I've seen some pretty feeble "all characters are over 18 even though they don't look or act like it" disclaimers but this one deserves some sort of award for Least Convincing.
My latest story Riddle of the Copper Coin mixes Arabian Nights adventure with modern-day romance. Fleeing from an unwelcome suitor, and armed only with her wits, Adiba attempts to rescue a princess from the City of Jinn.

My other stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
E-books: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/Bramblethorn
Blog: http://bramblethorn.dreamwidth.org/
Avatar pic borrowed from http://www.oglaf.com with permission.

Old 04-03-2016, 09:18 AM   #9
EquinoxRising
Bondage Trash

I see 22 pedophiles "favorite"-d this tale.

A direct PM report has gone to Laurel.

-------------------------
"No kind of sensation is keener and more active than that of pain; its impressions are unmistakable. " ~Donatien Alphonse François
Feel free to contact me!

Old 04-03-2016, 09:47 AM   #10
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinoxRising View Post
I see 22 pedophiles "favorite"-d this tale.

A direct PM report has gone to Laurel.
Surprised its only 22. Those stories aren't allowed here because there's no market, its site choice. There are a scary amount of people out there that think the younger the better, look at some of the shit on asstr. The first story I ever saw there was a father raping his 10 year old daughter.

Old 04-05-2016, 09:25 PM   #11
NotWise
Snipe hunter

It looks like the story has been removed. At least, the link in the OP no longer works.