Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 09-08-2016, 01:19 PM   #1
stevemike08066
Experienced

Fetishes I'm exploring thru my writing

I'm starting from scratch with my stories, I deleted everything I posted here, and am started new.

Before I focused on Forced Sex, Lesbian Sex, and Younger Woman/Older Man.

Now, I want to focus on, impregnation, mommy/daughter and a wide range of incestuous stories, also mind control, and also being pegged.

If anyone has any ideas, they would be greatly appreciated...

"...now I can't hide (on Allison road!), so why not drive (on Allison road!), I know I would have loved her, but I can't decide, on Allison road!"-Gin Blossoms

"...you go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me, and we, are never, ever, ever....getting back together!"-Taylor Swift

"I'm so tired of being here, suppressed by all my childish fears, and if you have to leave, I wish that you would just leave, because your presence still lingers here, and it won't leave me alone. These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just to real, there is just so much that time cannot erase. When you cried, I wiped away all of your tears, when you screamed, I'd fight away all of your fears, I held your hand through all of these years.....you still have all......of me!"-Amy Lee

Old 09-08-2016, 05:02 PM   #2
Cutestarr65
Experienced

What about a girl who loses her virginity to her mom at a masquerade, not knowing who it is that fucked her?

-CS

Old 09-08-2016, 05:22 PM   #3
stevemike08066
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutestarr65 View Post
What about a girl who loses her virginity to her mom at a masquerade, not knowing who it is that fucked her?

-CS
Interesting...I'll try that one, thank you for your feedback!

"...now I can't hide (on Allison road!), so why not drive (on Allison road!), I know I would have loved her, but I can't decide, on Allison road!"-Gin Blossoms

"...you go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me, and we, are never, ever, ever....getting back together!"-Taylor Swift

"I'm so tired of being here, suppressed by all my childish fears, and if you have to leave, I wish that you would just leave, because your presence still lingers here, and it won't leave me alone. These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just to real, there is just so much that time cannot erase. When you cried, I wiped away all of your tears, when you screamed, I'd fight away all of your fears, I held your hand through all of these years.....you still have all......of me!"-Amy Lee

Old 09-09-2016, 02:06 AM   #4
screwher
Literotica Guru

You've got me intrigued here. My fetish (I guess you'd call it) is my wife with other men. Going by what you outlined, I'd love a few stories about her. Maybe one about her getting knocked up by another man. I also once had a dream where I walked in on her getting fucked by her father.

These would be hot.

Old 09-09-2016, 07:47 AM   #5
stevemike08066
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwher View Post
You've got me intrigued here. My fetish (I guess you'd call it) is my wife with other men. Going by what you outlined, I'd love a few stories about her. Maybe one about her getting knocked up by another man. I also once had a dream where I walked in on her getting fucked by her father.

These would be hot.
I'll try these ideas, I'm getting some good ideas

Old 09-09-2016, 03:06 PM   #6
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

As mentioned in the WHAT FETISHES DO YOU SUFFER FROM? thread in AH, definition of 'fetish' can be pretty subjective. Absorption by boobs, feet, necks, pregnancy, hairiness, garb, ethnicity etc can be more vanilla than turn-ons by incest, inter- or multi-racial, BDSM and GLBT, group or cheating, and non-human fantasies. Almost anything beyond paired 'missionary' style can be a fetish in some eyes. How far do you want to explore?

I don't consider my Incest or Group stories as fetishistic; IMHO those are common kinks. The furthest I've explored is a fetish for brain-damaged sex. I might write of obsessions with certain clothes or adornments, like a woman fascinated by pierced-nose men who goes nutz on a vacation in Papua New Guinea. Or someone who *must* have IN A GADDA DA VIDA playing in the background in order to cum. Or who visualizes their Leader whilst being orally satisfied. THOSE are significant kinks, yeah?

Big Banana (incest-SF): "you had too much sex with your banana slug. as a writer you SUCK. delete and stop posting until you learn how to write" -Anon
Story of my Fucking Life (LW): "change you name from Hypoxia to DOA, you died on acid moron. borrow a gun and do the world a favor. I'll give you 5 stars after you commit suicide." -Anon
What Is Cheating? (essay): "Rumblin', stumblin', bumblin' BARF! I don't think an editor would help this mess. Was there a point? There certainly didn't seem to be a storyline." -Anon

New: A Taste of Spiced Rum - Evil Queen - No-Nonsense Niece - Best BJs
Try: What Is Incest? - Sweet Voodoo - Make Me Scream! - The Botanists

Old 09-09-2016, 03:17 PM   #7
live4thebj
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemike08066 View Post
I'm starting from scratch with my stories, I deleted everything I posted here, and am started new.

Before I focused on Forced Sex, Lesbian Sex, and Younger Woman/Older Man.

Now, I want to focus on, impregnation, mommy/daughter and a wide range of incestuous stories, also mind control, and also being pegged.

If anyone has any ideas, they would be greatly appreciated...
Well not going to share my ideas for stories for when I get the writing bug I rather be the one writing MY ideas. However, do M&S because:
1. They are my fav
2. They are one of the most popular ones
Mommy is a wonderful thing, and should be well appreciated. Some of the best fucks I have the pleasure of experiencing were with mommies. Long live the MILF! Also, just because I LOVE anal play does NOT mean I am into guys. So bi/gay men, STOP PMing me!!!

This toy is da bomb!!! The hummingbird Mastubator Attachment Amazon sells it cheaper btw!