Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 10-06-2014, 10:29 AM   #1
ThatOneBlindGuy
Literotica Guru
 
ThatOneBlindGuy's Avatar
 
ThatOneBlindGuy is offline
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 627
Female masturbation: best thing ever?

I know in the grand skeem of things it's pretty simple, but my biggest turn on is the simple act of female masturbation. Not only do I find it to be one of the hottest, sexiest things ever, but I also think there's a kind of beauty in it. That slow, sensual way a woman might begin, such that you may not even be aware it's happening until she gives herself away. That shuddering moan that might just mean the party has really begun... All of it is amazing. I also love knowing when a woman has reached that point when she either touches herself, or goes mad. Every single scenario and situation involving a female getting in touch with her body is what gets me going. Of course, this is all multiplied a thousand fold if it's done for me, or because of me in some way. In short, I really get off on a woman's pleasure.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2014, 11:10 AM   #2
DriftWood75
Literotica Guru
 
DriftWood75's Avatar
 
DriftWood75 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 597
I agree 100%, a woman pleasuring herself is a thing of beauty, though I am surprised you missed breast fondling in there. One hand down below the other massaging mounds of flesh and tweeking a hard nipple really adds to the overall view.

I learnt everything I needed to know from my first girlfriend when I was but a teenager, she told me to watch and learn. After that I only took a little guidance to get her motor running.

Nowadays I have the wife to watch and tease as she pleasures herself with fingers or toys.

Seeing a woman loose control all by herself is a thing of beauty.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2014, 03:10 PM   #3
ThatOneBlindGuy
Literotica Guru
 
ThatOneBlindGuy's Avatar
 
ThatOneBlindGuy is offline
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 627
Oh I didn't miss it exactly. A woman fondling her breasts is great for me if I'm close enough to feel it, but I must add that I am totally blind. My strongest impressions come from my other senses, so much as I'd like to watch, I cannot. Still, we are primarily in complete agreement.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2014, 04:34 PM   #4
Kudram123
Mental connections
 
Kudram123's Avatar
 
Kudram123 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Somewhere in Europe
Posts: 24,143
In a word, YES!

In many words, I am lost for words.
I could not do it justice with words alone.
__________________
Team PM!

Special thanks to Respeito for the signature artwork
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2014, 04:57 PM   #5
jakereeder22
Really Experienced
 
jakereeder22 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 234
Rereererr

Last edited by jakereeder22 : 05-18-2015 at 10:18 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2014, 05:01 PM   #6
danitza
Experienced
 
danitza is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: London
Posts: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneBlindGuy View Post
Oh I didn't miss it exactly. A woman fondling her breasts is great for me if I'm close enough to feel it, but I must add that I am totally blind. My strongest impressions come from my other senses, so much as I'd like to watch, I cannot. Still, we are primarily in complete agreement.
Pretty good spelling and curious as to how you know when someone responds? Or how you play and enjoy the video games as stated in your profile?
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2014, 05:10 PM   #7
john7771
Searching for Venus
 
john7771's Avatar
 
john7771 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: inside the mind of imagination
Posts: 1,686
Cool

When they feel so horny and wet...touching themselves...their fingers exploring all over their bodies...hard nipples errect...hot juices flowing out...dripping down their legs and fingertips caressing that beautiful silky love hole and hitting the sensative spots...the moaning starting out slowly...deeper breathing and more intense moaning as an orgasm starts to cum...then touching more as the next orgasm cums...all holes filled..then the explosion of an intense erruption...feeling the whole body quiver...and for a moment touching the whole universe out of body...oh yes so very nice
__________________
PASSION IS THE KEY
To stretch the imagination to limits unknown

Our Spirit enters into our body when we are first born.

Even though our bodies age with time our spirit stays within. Our Spirit doesn't really have a sense of time but experiences all the things that our body takes to it.

This would be our whole life and all our experiences we endure.

So go out there and give your spirit a chance to exercise as many things as you wish!

YOU are the captain of your ship and the journey is always up to you.

But always remember we can adjust the sails but we cannot control the winds!
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2014, 05:15 PM   #8
ThatOneBlindGuy
Literotica Guru
 
ThatOneBlindGuy's Avatar
 
ThatOneBlindGuy is offline
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 627
Glad there are so many likeminded folks out there. As for how I know someone responds, that's just a matter of turning on email notifications. And yes, there are many video games that can be enjoyed with sound alone. However, I don't wish to stray far from the topic, as it's such a wonderful one.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2014, 05:32 PM   #9
danitza
Experienced
 
danitza is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: London
Posts: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneBlindGuy View Post
Glad there are so many likeminded folks out there. As for how I know someone responds, that's just a matter of turning on email notifications. And yes, there are many video games that can be enjoyed with sound alone. However, I don't wish to stray far from the topic, as it's such a wonderful one.
Fair enough and good luck, but being female I can assure you that a hard cock up my bum is the best thing ever!
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2014, 05:39 PM   #10
ThatOneBlindGuy
Literotica Guru
 
ThatOneBlindGuy's Avatar
 
ThatOneBlindGuy is offline
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 627
Quote:
Originally Posted by john7771 View Post
When they feel so horny and wet...touching themselves...their fingers exploring all over their bodies...hard nipples errect...hot juices flowing out...dripping down their legs and fingertips caressing that beautiful silky love hole and hitting the sensative spots...the moaning starting out slowly...deeper breathing and more intense moaning as an orgasm starts to cum...then touching more as the next orgasm cums...all holes filled..then the explosion of an intense erruption...feeling the whole body quiver...and for a moment touching the whole universe out of body...oh yes so very nice
Oh yes, all those things. I could've gone that far with my description too, but I'm still learning what kind of propriety I should observe here.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2014, 05:43 PM   #11
ThatOneBlindGuy
Literotica Guru
 
ThatOneBlindGuy's Avatar
 
ThatOneBlindGuy is offline
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 627
Quote:
Originally Posted by danitza View Post
Fair enough and good luck, but being female I can assure you that a hard cock up my bum is the best thing ever!
Well then, have you ever masturbated while that was happening? That'd still be hot.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2014, 05:44 PM   #12
john7771
Searching for Venus
 
john7771's Avatar
 
john7771 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: inside the mind of imagination
Posts: 1,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneBlindGuy View Post
Oh yes, all those things. I could've gone that far with my description too, but I'm still learning what kind of propriety I should observe here.
Glad we are in agreement...Enjoy..
__________________
PASSION IS THE KEY
To stretch the imagination to limits unknown

Our Spirit enters into our body when we are first born.

Even though our bodies age with time our spirit stays within. Our Spirit doesn't really have a sense of time but experiences all the things that our body takes to it.

This would be our whole life and all our experiences we endure.

So go out there and give your spirit a chance to exercise as many things as you wish!

YOU are the captain of your ship and the journey is always up to you.

But always remember we can adjust the sails but we cannot control the winds!
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2014, 05:50 PM   #13
danitza
Experienced
 
danitza is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: London
Posts: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneBlindGuy View Post
Well then, have you ever masturbated while that was happening? That'd still be hot.
Hell yes - and would like to relegate my previous statement to the second best thing!
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2014, 06:05 PM   #14
ThatOneBlindGuy
Literotica Guru
 
ThatOneBlindGuy's Avatar
 
ThatOneBlindGuy is offline
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 627
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by danitza View Post
Hell yes - and would like to relegate my previous statement to the second best thing!
Excellent. Loving the imagery.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2014, 12:53 PM   #15
Sluts4us
Virgin
 
Sluts4us is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 10
Watching women pleasuring themselves (and it being all about their pleasure) is definitely one of the most beautiful things in the world.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2014, 12:58 PM   #16
looker12009
Virgin
 
looker12009 is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluts4us View Post
Watching women pleasuring themselves (and it being all about their pleasure) is definitely one of the most beautiful things in the world.
I agree with that!
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2014, 01:19 PM   #17
BongoGal
Invisible exhibitionist
 
BongoGal's Avatar
 
BongoGal is offline
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: a college town
Posts: 5,266
I happily admit that I love to masturbate. I think I'm getting good at it, too.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2014, 03:16 PM   #18
ThatOneBlindGuy
Literotica Guru
 
ThatOneBlindGuy's Avatar
 
ThatOneBlindGuy is offline
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 627
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BongoGal View Post
I happily admit that I love to masturbate. I think I'm getting good at it, too.
Please feel free to provide me with a detailed description of this act. Hehe. Ok, I'm mostly kidding. Maybe.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2014, 06:37 PM   #19
Aphroditiac
Peeking through a keyhole
 
Aphroditiac's Avatar
 
Aphroditiac is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight
Posts: 4,297
OneBlindGuy, I am glad you enjoy the aural eroticism of listening to women masturbate and climax. I was wondering, do you prefer if the woman is very talkative, as in describing what she is doing as she does it , or, is it more the sighs, moans, and breathing that turn you on?
__________________
bis vivit qui bene vivit

My Theme Song
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2014, 06:41 PM   #20
Davesmith42
Literotica Guru
 
Davesmith42's Avatar
 
Davesmith42 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ontario canada
Posts: 5,356
Still think what turns me on the most is watching her facial expressions.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2014, 08:00 PM   #21
ThatOneBlindGuy
Literotica Guru
 
ThatOneBlindGuy's Avatar
 
ThatOneBlindGuy is offline
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphroditiac View Post
OneBlindGuy, I am glad you enjoy the aural eroticism of listening to women masturbate and climax. I was wondering, do you prefer if the woman is very talkative, as in describing what she is doing as she does it , or, is it more the sighs, moans, and breathing that turn you on?
I admit I love knowing what a girl is doing, but I can totally let my imagination run wild too as long as she gives me some sexy moans. I'll be turned on regardless.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2014, 08:15 PM   #22
Springs81
Experienced
 
Springs81 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: NH
Posts: 50
Love it! Best thing ever.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2014, 08:47 PM   #23
edtungsten5858
Virgin
 
edtungsten5858 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 21
Well someone has to do it so here goes, I find female masturbation with just her fingers on her clit boring. However, if a toy is involved for penetration (not just buzzing the clit) and the lady really pounds her pussy, then I find that quite enjoyable.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-12-2014, 08:27 PM   #24
LegsOpenedWide
Really Experienced
 
LegsOpenedWide is offline
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 269
I've thought of doing this for my other half but not sure if he'd be In to it or not
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-12-2014, 11:45 PM   #25
Ncaligirl
Experienced
 
Ncaligirl is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 82
I LOVE to masturbate!!!!! Love doing it where I might get caught, huge turn on!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:35 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.