Old 10-24-2014, 09:18 PM   #1
mighty_hung
Really Really Experienced

thoughts of Impregnation

what are some of you ladies thoughts on this fetish?

Old 10-25-2014, 12:00 PM   #2
BeMeLove
Virgin

I love it. I have begged every sexual partner that I have ever had to. make me pregnant. Watching a man know he is trying to fulfill his biological duty is so hot.

Old 10-25-2014, 12:03 PM   #3
HeavyBalls
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeMeLove View Post
I love it. I have begged every sexual partner that I have ever had to. make me pregnant. Watching a man know he is trying to fulfill his biological duty is so hot.
Well I need to change my pants now...

Old 10-25-2014, 12:13 PM   #4
carolinajr1789
Loves Spam

Quote:
Amazing visual

Old 10-25-2014, 01:22 PM   #5
sandie350
Loves Spam

thought thats what guys wanted to do.......bang a girl hard enough to get her preg......i have 3 guys that want me preg........and its hot trying

Old 10-25-2014, 01:35 PM   #6
Ktownmale63

To do it to a family member would be fucking amazing.

Old 10-25-2014, 01:36 PM   #7
staciliv
Literotica Guru

Not me, I have no children and no desire for any.

http://www.literotica.com/s/slave-auction-1

Old 10-25-2014, 01:40 PM   #8
sarahbrx
Virgin

Maybe someday but not right now in my life.

Old 10-25-2014, 02:22 PM   #9
Kim_Burly

I hate to be Debby Downer.....

But, the thing that people engaging in this fantasy often overlook is that you would be creating a life, not a mere by-product of a sexual encounter. I understand the fantasy, I do, but people need to be pragmatic, are you ready for a baby? They need a lot of love and they are a 20+ year commitment.

Sir and I talked about having a baby when we first got together, but where we were at then, we decided against it, now I wish we had gone though with it, but we didn't and at my age we're not pushing our luck.

The husband in one of the couples that we play with is infertile and they want Sir to get her pregnant, and as badly as he wants to, and they want him to, he won't because of myriad of issues it would bring about. THANK GOODNESS. Even with them legally waiving all claims to child support, it would be a mess.

I know during certain parts of my cycle I instinctively want him to impregnate me and for men, that instinct is always there, but we can not allow ourselves to be controlled by our hormones.

I don't mean to rain on anyone's fantasy parade, but please, please, think long and hard before actually carrying through with it.

Disclaimer: I strongly advise you not to take any of my ideas, suggestions or advice seriously. I can not be held responsible if you are crazy enough to listen to my input.

Old 10-25-2014, 06:09 PM   #10
ShyJake
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim_Burly View Post
But, the thing that people engaging in this fantasy often overlook is that you would be creating a life, not a mere by-product of a sexual encounter. I understand the fantasy, I do, but people need to be pragmatic, are you ready for a baby? They need a lot of love and they are a 20+ year commitment.

Sir and I talked about having a baby when we first got together, but where we were at then, we decided against it, now I wish we had gone though with it, but we didn't and at my age we're not pushing our luck.

The husband in one of the couples that we play with is infertile and they want Sir to get her pregnant, and as badly as he wants to, and they want him to, he won't because of myriad of issues it would bring about. THANK GOODNESS. Even with them legally waiving all claims to child support, it would be a mess.

I know during certain parts of my cycle I instinctively want him to impregnate me and for men, that instinct is always there, but we can not allow ourselves to be controlled by our hormones.

I don't mean to rain on anyone's fantasy parade, but please, please, think long and hard before actually carrying through with it.
You're not being a downer at all. Just a voice of realism.

Old 10-25-2014, 06:52 PM   #11
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people

I think for people already planning a family, it must be amazing - a great sense of release ( no pun intended - oh, alright pun )

Old 10-25-2014, 08:32 PM   #12
xtinelauren1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim_Burly View Post

You aren't being a debby downer, it's the truth.

gothstar

Old 10-25-2014, 09:46 PM   #13
bigmackattack
Experienced

I have a friend that wants me to impregnate her. We are both married but she just wants my sperm. Her hubby is sterile and wants to use me as a donor. She wants to ask my wife and I if she can fuck me when she is fertile. No strings attached.

Old 10-25-2014, 09:54 PM   #14
rj0314
Really Experienced

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited by rj0314 : 08-27-2015 at 06:40 PM.

Old 10-25-2014, 09:57 PM   #15
rj0314
Really Experienced

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited by rj0314 : 08-27-2015 at 06:40 PM.

Old 10-25-2014, 11:48 PM   #16
mighty_hung

Quote:
OMG! I am rock hard hearing about your escapades

Old 12-27-2014, 05:06 AM   #17
MissAnon
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by mighty_hung View Post
Yeah..the thought of cum in my pussy drives me crazy.

Old 07-02-2016, 12:29 PM   #18
jst4familyfun
Experienced

A friend in need...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmackattack View Post
I have a friend that wants me to impregnate her. We are both married but she just wants my sperm. Her hubby is sterile and wants to use me as a donor. She wants to ask my wife and I if she can fuck me when she is fertile. No strings attached.

So bigmack, whatever happened with the friend? Did you help her out?

Old 07-02-2016, 12:42 PM   #19
sexymanlick69

mmm

I've done this many times I've been a donor 4 times

Old 07-03-2016, 07:09 PM   #20
Hans101
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmackattack View Post
No such thing as no strings attached, especially when children are produced.

I can understand how tempting this must be, for a woman to ask you to father a child with her. But going through with this will be a source of never-ending destructive drama among the four of you. All four of you will wind up in divorce court and you'll end up paying child support for a son or daughter who will be estranged from you.

If your friend needs a sperm donor, there are companies that offer that service.

Old 07-03-2016, 07:14 PM   #21
Hans101
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandie350 View Post
thought thats what guys wanted to do.......bang a girl hard enough to get her preg.
That is certainly true of me.

Old 07-03-2016, 07:40 PM   #22
Rachel_X
Literotica Guru

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHH!!
There's my thoughts on it.
Truely terrifying.

Old 07-03-2016, 11:27 PM   #23
StrawberryLove9
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mighty_hung View Post
Oh I love it! Just the thought of the life growing inside would fill me with you and excitement! Plus the process of being pregnant is something I find truely beautiful. And I also agree with being realistic, I'm not stable for a child. But when I meet someone I can depend on id absolutely love being pregnant and I will enjoy feeling beautiful when my belly grows. Its such a beautiful thing to share with someone.

Old 07-04-2016, 01:42 AM   #24
screwher
Literotica Guru

My favorite section in the story department is the loving wives section. Some stories end with with the wife getting knocked up by another man. That's hot in fantasy. I've even fantasized about my own wife getting impregnated by a lover. But I understand that's nothing but trouble in real life. No thanks.