Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 09-06-2016, 09:29 AM   #1
txwife594
Really Experienced

gonna be in an interesting situation thursday

We moved recently. Hubby gave me a rule a few months ago if a delivery driver delivering something to the house hits on me I.am.supposed to go along with what they want me.to do. Nobody has hit on me yet. Thursday we will have some workers coming out to install an internet tower and get internet in the house. He already said I will be wearing shorts shorts and a thin tank top with no bra on. What do y'all think are the chances they hit on me. I will not try to seduce them but will go along if they want to do stuff. What y'all think.

Old 09-06-2016, 09:37 AM   #2
vibes
scarred wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by txwife594 View Post
We moved recently. Hubby gave me a rule a few months ago if a delivery driver delivering something to the house hits on me I.am.supposed to go along with what they want me.to do. Nobody has hit on me yet. Thursday we will have some workers coming out to install an internet tower and get internet in the house. He already said I will be wearing shorts shorts and a thin tank top with no bra on. What do y'all think are the chances they hit on me. I will not try to seduce them but will go along if they want to do stuff. What y'all think.
I think a lot depends on what you mean by "I will not try to seduce them"

Old 09-06-2016, 09:43 AM   #3
Dreamer110
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Well if you're like a cold fish I'm sure they'll behave. Show the slightest interest, hmmm.

Old 09-06-2016, 09:51 AM   #4
txwife594
Really Experienced

Not gonna be a cold fish at all. I am submissive so they will have to lead is what I was saying

Old 09-06-2016, 09:55 AM   #5
Dreamer110
Literotica Guru

Well I know if it was me with you dressed like that I'd surely give it a try. 😎

Old 09-06-2016, 10:04 AM   #6
Green_Knight
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Just make sure you're not paying them by the hour or it could work out expensive for you and they could be prosecuted under Texas prostitution laws!

Old 09-06-2016, 10:58 AM   #7
txwife594
Really Experienced

We are renting the house so we aren't paying them anything...

Old 09-06-2016, 11:12 AM   #8
Green_Knight
Literotica Guru

Quote:
We are renting the house so we aren't paying them anything...
Oh no! That's your landlord in court for pimping out his/her tenants.

Old 09-06-2016, 12:21 PM   #9
Daddy4Daughter6
Really Really Experienced

Sounds like a hot idea...if only the men pick up on the sexual tension in the air...sounds so fun

Old 09-06-2016, 12:50 PM   #10
CindyCD478
Loves Spam

Why not just be naked. That's how we always are at home and we have fun with a lot of delivery people and service technicians, both male and female.

Old 09-06-2016, 12:52 PM   #11
MichaelinChina
Cybergypsy

Then you'll write it up and submit as a story to Lit yes?

Stories:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...678657&page=10

and:
http://www.literotica.com/s/fucking-mrs-a

Old 09-06-2016, 12:58 PM   #12
txwife594
Really Experienced

Way too shy to be naked that would be seriously akward...The question I have is there a realistic chance that they will actually hit on me. I know it will be more than one worker doing the job also.

Old 09-06-2016, 01:02 PM   #13
Daddy4Daughter6

Quote:
Way too shy to be naked that would be seriously akward...The question I have is there a realistic chance that they will actually hit on me. I know it will be more than one worker doing the job also.
I think the odds are better if it was a one on one situation.

Old 09-06-2016, 01:06 PM   #14
txwife594
Really Experienced

The funny part is.more.than likely nothing will happen and the guys will leave not knowing they had someone they could have had sex with right there. If they figure it out though I willb e in trouble...lol

Old 09-06-2016, 01:11 PM   #15
Daddy4Daughter6

Quote:
The funny part is.more.than likely nothing will happen and the guys will leave not knowing they had someone they could have had sex with right there. If they figure it out though I willb e in trouble...lol
Too bad your hubby can't leave them a hint somehow

Old 09-06-2016, 01:16 PM   #16
txwife594
Really Experienced

He is leaving it purely up to if the workers are brave enough to hit on.me.

Old 09-06-2016, 01:18 PM   #17
Duckers22
Really Experienced

What if they make a move to kiss you, touch you - if you go along with that then the next move might to fuck you - you need to be 100% clear in your mind that if it occurs what your moves are.
If you're both happy with the situation ending in full on sex then happy days go for it and enjoy yourself, if either of you aren't comfortable then its a dangerous game.

Old 09-06-2016, 01:18 PM   #18
LIVINRFANTASIES
Making Dreams Cum True

Talking

Quote:
Dollie============= I am three times older. Basically the same rules. I wore a very short mini and a skinny strapped low tank top. My play clothes rules are no panties and make sure repairmen and delivery men know it.
Cable guy felt me up as my boobs slipped out watching him close by. Came back few days later to check internet. I got felt up again.
A young deliveryman returned to do more work after two delivered something large. First time they just stared.
I don't think he really needed to come back. He fondled and fingered me while hubby watched me put clothes in the front load dryer.
Pizza guy fucked me very quickly after second visit. I was naked bent over table. Hubby dared him.
The other deliveryman wants to check his work again for leaks. Company rules. I'll be naked and bent over this time.
I was nude when a UPS type came to our door by mistake. He was in no hurry and welcomed us to the neighborhood.

Dollie----------- We got 5000 posts.
Still living our Fantasies Proud playgrounder #397

Find our true short stories below-- 164 done<-----
Some stories are shorter and contain two or more little ones.

Look here--> https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Book #1 Living Our Fantasies---------- Book #2 Please Hold My Titties.
Book #3 The Gogenfart Farm------------- Book #4 Ms. Dollie's Random Stories
Book #5 People Watching---------------Book #6 Mr. Joe Whuzzit
Book #7 Ms.Dollie’s Living Fantasies-------Book #8 TENTS, TRAILERS, TITS, CONDOS, AND CUNTS
Book #9 TiTs and TAXIS--------------------Book #10 PUSSY, PECKERS, and PIZZA

Last edited by LIVINRFANTASIES : 09-06-2016 at 01:22 PM.

Old 09-06-2016, 01:20 PM   #19
txwife594
Really Experienced

It was his idea so he is ok with that ending. I am also good with it. Kinda scared and nervous but good with it.

Old 09-06-2016, 01:25 PM   #20
phoenix58

If I were the workers, I'd spend some time looking, but would not risk my job with a lot more unless it was "accidental". Get close to them and ask questions. Maybe bend over behind them and point at a cable while you ask. I'm sure they would love to feel your breasts through your tank top. Exciting for all, and not too risky.

Your choice of dress sounds perfect to me. Being naked would just set off immediate alarm bells, and could backfire. You would not get cable installed or the thrill of a physical encounter.

Quote:

Old 09-06-2016, 01:27 PM   #21
txwife594
Really Experienced

That's kinda what I would think also

Old 09-06-2016, 01:31 PM   #22
CindyCD478
Loves Spam

Quote:
If I was one of the workers I know I would.

Old 09-06-2016, 01:34 PM   #23
phoenix58

The thrill of the mind game can be more fun than the final act. I love it when a woman knows and likes that I'm looking. Starting with just eye contact, and moving to some exposure, light touching, and then masturbation can be just as satisfying as the final act. Even more if the masturbation is mutual.

If I were closer to TX, I would love to come check on your pipes or Internet connection.

Quote:
That's kinda what I would think also

Old 09-06-2016, 01:55 PM   #24
Munchman

I think you will have a lot of fun on Thursday. If you don't the guys are fools, not to take advantage of a woman in short shorts and a thin tank top.

Old 09-06-2016, 02:30 PM   #25
Brianrentis
Virgin

One thing is for sure make sure you keep us posted as to what happens 😜