Cuddle buddy needed for this BBW

botticelliangel

Really Experienced
Hey!

I am 29 and from Ohio. I am a BBW, around a size 24 usually, if that helps form a picture. Blonde hair, blue eyes and glasses.

I am looking for someone to chat with: getting to know eachother and flirting. If it develops from there... good. If it doesn't then at least I've made a new friend.

Hope to talk to you soon!

V

Shameless bump!

Just watched the midseason finale of Doctor Who... feeling a bit sad! Goodbye Amelia Pond!

Shameless bump!

Just watched the midseason finale of Doctor Who... feeling a bit sad! Goodbye Amelia Pond!

I haven't gotten to see the episode yet (I have the episode but for some crazy reason I have decided to wait until tomorrow to watch it, likely because I want Amelia and Rory to continue to be flying in the TARDIS one more night). I hope it hasn't made you too sad, and I also hope the episode was totally awesome, because I need some awesome in my weekend, it is required. :)

I haven't gotten to see the episode yet (I have the episode but for some crazy reason I have decided to wait until tomorrow to watch it, likely because I want Amelia and Rory to continue to be flying in the TARDIS one more night). I hope it hasn't made you too sad, and I also hope the episode was totally awesome, because I need some awesome in my weekend, it is required. :)

Its a pretty good episode. I will be rewatching it. I don't know that it is as brilliant as I've come to expect Moffat episodes to be though.

I teared up for the last few scenes...

Also, River is in this episode, and I don't like her that much. But, she was good in this one.

I also teared up a bit near the end of the show. But thank you doctor who writers for just ripping the band aid off. You'll understand once you watch it. Pm sent btw :)

Its a pretty good episode. I will be rewatching it. I don't know that it is as brilliant as I've come to expect Moffat episodes to be though.

I teared up for the last few scenes...

Also, River is in this episode, and I don't like her that much. But, she was good in this one.

I absolutely adored the episode! It tore me up big time several times over (especially that ending) but oh I do so LOVE Doctor Who, makes me feel like a little kid where everything and anything is possible, just amazing.

See I know there's a good amount of people who don't like River, but I love her a lot. I want to watch/read/just enjoy the stories of her and the Doctor flying around and being all nauseatingly cute while stopping evil. Lord I'm going to have to read the novels won't I?

Hope your Sunday went well.

Back