Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Old 05-04-2013, 05:32 AM   #1
StripperSlutWife
Literotica Guru

Talking Because I Miss the Spotlight

(Note added October 2013)
Welcome, thread newcomers, I hope you enjoy my little strut down the virtual stage! Two things I'd like you to note:

1) If you begin here and scroll through the early pages, you'll see a slow striptease leading to naughtier and naughtier images as you progress. Skip to the end if you like, but you might just miss out by not taking the scenic route.

2) If you see someone on lit chat using my name, it is not me. I don't use lit chat, never have, and I find it laughable that anyone would be so pathetic as to need to convince others they are the lady in the pretty pictures herein rather than just be their own horny self and have fun with it. I do use yahoo chat, and if I get to know someone after their posting here and/or swapping a few PMs I may share my contact info outside of this site.

Now ... on to the purty pictures!!

It's been over eight years since I officially retired from my "career" as a nude and semi-nude dancer. To answer a very common query, I loved it. The fun outfits, the attention, and most of all the interaction with the audience. I miss performing! Perhaps more than I realized. I danced for 14 years, and only retired due to my aging knees and ankles. (long hours in those shoes really take their toll on a gal after age 30!)

I thought to recapture that fun, that interaction; here ... with you. The followers of this thread; my audience. I wish to perform for you ... to entertain and titillate you, and hear feedback and suggestions for future "performances". Like any good striptease artist, I will begin slowly, with images that are somewhat tame. They will get more adventurous as the thread progresses and I get to know you all a bit. That, by the way, is similar to how it was for me in the clubs -- the clients that I got to know a bit tended to get a more enthusiastic and intimate show.

I perform under the guidance and instruction of a certain Dominant Gentleman Friend (and fellow lit user) who will be vetting and choosing the pics that I share, and directing my future photo shoots. It was his decision that I should perform for you all in this way, and the prospect has been exciting me greatly since we began gathering pics for you to enjoy. And I do hope you enjoy...
(Please note that said Gentleman Friend has since focused his attention on a real-life D/s relationship and while we remain on very good terms, this thread is now fully in my control. I am enjoying it greatly, and have him to think for his encouragement and help in starting and maintaining the show!)

Taken in my car, on my lunch break from work. Was it chilly, or was I just enjoying my break?

I've been told I really fill out a pair of jeans.

Stripper shoes are very popular, but something about these retro heels makes me feel "pin-up girl" sexy.

There's something I really, really like to do -- it's a four letter word ending in "k" that means "To have intercourse". Would you like to do it with me?
Great! Let's get together, maybe have a drink, and talk. I could do it all night with the right partner.

Please do not confuse "submissive" with "doormat". Pull my hair, slap my tits, call me filthy names, direct me firmly and I will happily follow you on my knees. Disrespect me and I will roll my eyes, ignore you, and walk away on my own two feet.

My pic thread: "Because I Miss the Spotlight"

Last edited by StripperSlutWife : 10-09-2013 at 06:13 PM. Reason: updating some info

Old 05-04-2013, 06:05 AM   #2
instirlinguk
Really Experienced

Looking forward to seeing these pics x

Old 05-04-2013, 06:08 AM   #3
ADIDAS00
Come get me!

Me too! The anticipation is killing me

Overall, I thought it was a nice introduction.

Old 05-04-2013, 06:08 AM   #4
geronimo_appleby
walking the Earth

get a grip of the pic hosting, eh.

Old 05-04-2013, 06:12 AM   #5
seth6138
Literotica Guru

Location: Eastern Pennsylvania but my job takes me to Maryland, DC, Delaware, and Virginia!
anticipation...

Old 05-04-2013, 06:30 AM   #6
StripperSlutWife
Literotica Guru

What fantastic timing!!!

The image hosting site I chose (and tested, in a PM last week) went down just as I was finishing my OP. Oh, the joys of live entertainment ... I remember well the moments of shoes breaking, lightboard fuses blowing, the occasional stumble on the steps leading up to the stage ...

Yes, it's all coming back to me now.

Here's one of the pics in attachment form.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg work top no bra.jpg (88.6 KB, 10529 views)

There's something I really, really like to do -- it's a four letter word ending in "k" that means "To have intercourse". Would you like to do it with me?
Great! Let's get together, maybe have a drink, and talk. I could do it all night with the right partner.

Please do not confuse "submissive" with "doormat". Pull my hair, slap my tits, call me filthy names, direct me firmly and I will happily follow you on my knees. Disrespect me and I will roll my eyes, ignore you, and walk away on my own two feet.

Old 05-04-2013, 06:47 AM   #7
FHMbabe
Really Really Experienced

Location: Treat me like an angel and i'll show you what heaven is really like ;)
Hmmmm, what a tease

Old 05-04-2013, 06:48 AM   #8
Bigrodinky
Experienced

Oh Yes !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripperSlutWife View Post
What fantastic timing!!!

The image hosting site I chose (and tested, in a PM last week) went down just as I was finishing my OP. Oh, the joys of live entertainment ... I remember well the moments of shoes breaking, lightboard fuses blowing, the occasional stumble on the steps leading up to the stage ...

Yes, it's all coming back to me now.

Here's one of the pics in attachment form.
Looks like this may turn out to be a long and enjoyable trip. Thanks for wanting to share with us what I know will be a awesome show. Now as they say in show business, 'ON WITH THE SHOW'!!!

Old 05-04-2013, 07:44 AM   #9
followmenow6969
Sinful Couple

Hummmmmm wondering where this thread is going......

Old 05-04-2013, 09:44 AM   #10
tomfantasie
Experienced

that sounds

quite interesting. I really wanna know whats under and in this blouse
Thanks for the beginning of an adventurous trip - i gonna follow you. When ever u need my help - just tell me :-)

kisses

tom

Old 05-04-2013, 10:52 AM   #11
AllofSean
Mr. GlitterKitty27

I eagerly support your desire to regain the spotlight...one dollar at a time!!!

Old 05-04-2013, 11:27 AM   #12
levander
Literotica Guru

cant wait too see more

Old 05-04-2013, 12:12 PM   #13
southerncharm77
Tongue Fu Master

Quote:
It's been over eight years since I officially retired from my "career" as a nude and semi-nude dancer. To answer a very common query, I loved it. The fun outfits, the attention, and most of all the interaction with the audience. I miss performing! Perhaps more than I realized. I danced for 14 years, and only retired due to my aging knees and ankles. (long hours in those shoes really take their toll on a gal after age 30!)

I thought to recapture that fun, that interaction; here ... with you. The followers of this thread; my audience. I wish to perform for you ... to entertain and titillate you, and hear feedback and suggestions for future "performances". Like any good striptease artist, I will begin slowly, with images that are somewhat tame. They will get more adventurous as the thread progresses and I get to know you all a bit. That, by the way, is similar to how it was for me in the clubs -- the clients that I got to know a bit tended to get a more enthusiastic and intimate show.

I perform under the guidance and instruction of a certain Dominant Gentleman Friend (and fellow litster) who will be vetting and choosing the pics that I share, and directing my future photo shoots. It was his decision that I should perform for you all in this way, and the prospect has been exciting me greatly since we began gathering pics for you to enjoy. And I do hope you enjoy...

Taken in my car, on my lunch break from work. Was it chilly, or was I just enjoying my break?

I've been told I really fill out a pair of jeans.

Stripper shoes are very popular, but something about these retro heels makes me feel "pin-up girl" sexy.
Great legs, gorgeous ass and sweet nipples!!! Great start!

Old 05-04-2013, 01:48 PM   #14
Irwin34
Literotica Guru

I love seeing a nice ass in a pair of tight jeans.

Old 05-04-2013, 01:49 PM   #15
AllofSean
Mr. GlitterKitty27

I'd just like to thank your friend for suggesting this thread! I'm very much looking forward to see what develops!!!

Last edited by ambersean1968 : 05-04-2013 at 01:56 PM.

Old 05-04-2013, 01:53 PM   #16
StripperSlutWife
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncharm77 View Post
Great legs, gorgeous ass and sweet nipples!!! Great start!
Aww, thanks, you Southern Charmer, you.
Now that I switched to a (hopefully) more reliable adult pic hosting site, I look forward to sharing more.

Old 05-04-2013, 01:55 PM   #17
bigdog469_2000
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Aww, thanks, you Southern Charmer, you.
Now that I switched to a (hopefully) more reliable adult pic hosting site, I look forward to sharing more.
I can't wait!

Old 05-04-2013, 02:10 PM   #18
Joe_Bob_Gautama
Literotica Guru

Now that's a profile pic, baby! Yum!

Old 05-04-2013, 02:44 PM   #19
CaneofKY
Really Experienced

great start so far, looking forward to seeing more.

Old 05-04-2013, 02:50 PM   #20
Tin_Man_03
Really Experienced

Your pictures look fantastic, I really love your legs and figure, but you really fill out those jeans and top perfectly. Careful now because I'd snatch you up in a heartbeat because its obvious your beautiful and witty. I hope you enjoy posting your pictures and the comments your thread receives.

Old 05-04-2013, 02:54 PM   #21
johnfrederick
Really Really Experienced

Great butt and you fill out the blouse well.......thanks

Old 05-04-2013, 03:01 PM   #22
britjack1
Virgin

What a lovely turn on!!

Old 05-04-2013, 03:02 PM   #23
britjack1
Virgin

Gorgeous nipples, please post more and soon!!!!!!

Old 05-04-2013, 03:29 PM   #24
StripperSlutWife
Literotica Guru

Sir has selected the next pic for me to share with you all... We are aiming for at least one new shot per day.

Thank you all for your appreciation, I am greatly enjoying it. You are a wonderful audience so far!

Sitting at my computer, enjoying a stimulating conversation no doubt.

Old 05-04-2013, 04:33 PM   #25
randomguy_80
Really Experienced

Quote:
Sir has selected the next pic for me to share with you all... We are aiming for at least one new shot per day.

Thank you all for your appreciation, I am greatly enjoying it. You are a wonderful audience so far!

Sitting at my computer, enjoying a stimulating conversation no doubt.
Such a wonderful view! Consider me subscribed.