Old 01-01-2015, 07:45 PM   #1
sventwo
Really Experienced

He's there for her

Calm down, calm down, he shouted into the phone to stop his sister from wailing. You're serious, that scumbag really left you. Sam could not believe it as his sister told him how her no-good husband had packed and left after returning home Saturday from a week-long business trip. Her heard how she told him her husband would leave her at 30, but she'd never taken him seriously. Now, she was a mess. Crying over that piece of shit.

"Don't go anywhere. I'm on my way," Sam said, hanging up and heading out to make the 30-minute drive to his sister's place.

At 27, three years younger than his sister, he was single and working in a local marketing firm. This was early Saturday night so he was free for the weekend to be there for the sister he'd always looked up to. She had helped him out so often and now it was his turn to be there for her. He stopped a couple of blocks from her house, picking up a bottle of chianti, which he knew she liked. Maybe it would help her take some of the stress off.

Old 01-01-2015, 11:58 PM   #2
sventwo
Really Experienced

PM me to describe you as the sister. I'm 6-foot-2 and a lean 220. I swim and play raquetball at the health club. I have messy blonde hair, green eyes and a dimple on my left cheek when I smile.

Old 01-03-2015, 01:38 AM   #3
sventwo
Really Experienced

He was almost there now and a smile creased his face. His sister always had been there for him. Covering up for him when he came home early in the morning and sneaking into the house before mom and dad knew that he had been out all night. And when he started to drink too much in college, she helped him see the big picture and encouraged him to get off academic probation and graduate.

Now, he would be there for her. And, truth be told, the idea of consoling his hot sister and holding her close was something he actually looked forward to. Down boy, he thought a bit more rationally, she's your friggin' sister.

Old 01-07-2015, 02:19 AM   #4
sventwo
Really Experienced

Sam knocked on the front door and Cassandra opened it. He was pissed off even more, the sight of her tear-filled eyes red from crying and her red blouse untucked with the top two buttons open. Her light brown hair, which normally hung off her shoulders and always looked in place, was a mess.

"That bastard," Sam said, opening his arms with the bottle of chianti in one hand and offering a hug.

She rushed into his arms and he closed them around her back in a warm embrace. There they stood for a moment, holding each other tight, clenching in a feeling of togetherness they had always shared.

Old 01-08-2015, 02:02 AM   #5
sventwo
Really Experienced

"Give me that," Cassandra said, snatching the bottle from his hand and turning to walk into the kitchen for a wine opener.

Sam followed, watching her ass wiggle in her tight jeans as she strode into the house. Closing the door behind him, he knew he should not have been staring at her ass like he was. She was his sister, for Christ's sake. Getting his head straight he reminded himself that he was there to console her, make her feel better. Perhaps even hold her close, with some cuddling, kissing, rubbing her soft flesh ... Damn, enough.

"Hey sis, do you need a hand?," he asked as he entered the kitchen to see her struggling with the bottle, getting more frustrated by the minute in her haste.

Sam walked up to her and she turned, defiantly saying, "I can do it. Just leave me alone."

He was behind her now, reaching around to take the bottle and wine opener. He leaned forward as she twisted her body, his hips suddenly aligned against her sweet ass. Geez, she was wiggling, trying to get away and he was becoming aroused, his cock beginning to harden as she squirmed against him.

Old 01-08-2015, 06:12 PM   #6
sventwo
Really Experienced

Bump, bump. Need a passionate female writer to play my hot older sister here.

Old 01-10-2015, 12:50 AM   #7
sventwo
Really Experienced

bump, bump, anyone want to play my sister and get drunk with her younger brother, the hunk who comes to console her ... you know they're going to wind up fucking, but will it be rough on the couch or tender in her and her husband's bed ... or perhaps both as in rough at night when they're drunk and tender in the morning when he stays

Old 01-10-2015, 05:46 PM   #8
sventwo
Really Experienced

You've got to be kidding me, Cassandra thought as she felt him becoming aroused while he pressed into him. Reaching to grab his left arm and pull it away from her she unexpectedly brought his hand righ up against her right breast. He moved instinctively to tug his hand away and brought it down hard, literally popping the remaining buttons of her red blouse.

Cassandra turned immediately, the blouse billowing open and exposing her black bra. Her full breasts jiggled and she caught him wide-eyed, staring at her partially exposed flesh through her open shirt.

"Don't look at me like that," she said, reaching out with both hands to place them on his hard chest and push him backwards.

Old 01-11-2015, 02:50 AM   #9
sventwo
Really Experienced

Sam's instincts were to grab her open shirt, rip it off her sexy body and pick her up against the kitchen counter. He's take off her pants and strip out of his clothes quickly before doing what he'd fantasized about for so long, which would be to grab her hips, pull her onto his cock and pound into her until he exploded inside her.

"Sam, damnit Sam," Cassandra set, pushing him out of the way and walking down the hall to her bedroom. "I'm going to change. You wanted to open the wine so bad, go ahead. And Sam, get me a big glass because I need a stiff one."

He knew she was referring to a drink, but he's love to give her his stiff one alright. "Yeah, yeah," he shouted to her as she opened the door to her back bedroom. "I'll take care of it."

Old 01-17-2015, 02:20 AM   #10
sventwo
Really Experienced

While Cassandra went to change, she reached for her grannie pajamas, the loose-fitting comfortable top and bottoms with the drawstring. She also saw her sexy Victoria's Secret red-and-black babydoll, the one her no-good husband bought last month, but that she had yet to wear.

What was she thinking, it was her brother out there. Still, it had not been much of a marriage of late, what with her husband getting enough away from home to pay attention to Cassandra. She looked in the mirror and saw a sexy woman staring back. Her auburn hair was messed up, but she could still comb it out to look sexy. And her breasts were full and round, looking fine in the confines of her black bra.

Meanwhile, Sam opened the Chianti in the kitchen and poured two glasses of wine, filling them halfway and bringing them into the living room to place on the coffee table. He found the clicker and turned on the sports roundup station, waiting for his sister to come out. They'd get drunk and she'd have a good cry. He felt good about being a brother she could count on.

Old 01-18-2015, 01:19 AM   #11
sventwo
Really Experienced

Cassandra walked out in her comfortable pajamas and Sam whistled, "Oh baby. Now, that's sexy."

He was giving it to her and she twirled, stopping with her back turned and tugging her top off her right shoulder. She turned her head, ran her hand through her hair and turned on her irresistible charm with a pouty look.

They both laughed and she sat down on the couch beside her brother, who handed her a glass. "Yeah, laughter is what I got from that no-good husband of mine too," Cassandra said. "Maybe that's why I have yet to try on that sexy piece of lingerie he brought home for me."

They drank and Sam wondered in silence just how sexy she would look in lingerie. She thought too, of how many of her brother's bimbos had shown off their sexy nighties to him. The mood got lighter as they worked on a second glass and then a third.

Old 01-19-2015, 02:08 AM   #12
sventwo
Really Experienced

There was no mistaking it, Cassandra was getting drunk and why should she care, she thought. She'd been there time after time for her little ... well, actually not so little judging by what she felt against her backside earlier in the kitchen ... hiccup!

"Sam," she said, leaning into her brother as they sat on the couch. "I'm feeling rather tipsy and, you know what? Screw that no-good, two-timing sorry-ass of a husband of mine anyway. "Eww, your chest is so hard," she said before running her hands over his shoulders and stopping at his biceps, hard from curls at the gym. "I'll bet you could just kick his ass."

Cassandra's speech slurred a bit and she looked into her brother's eyes, which were filled with compassion. She then began pounding on his chest, suddenly breaking into sobs, "Why? Why? Why did he have to look somewhere else? Same, look at me. Aren't I still pretty," she asked brushing her hair out of her face and sticking out her chest, her full, round breasts straining against her pajama top.

Old 01-28-2015, 01:47 AM   #13
sventwo
Really Experienced

Sam went to pull in his sister to console her, but she pounded on his chest before pulling back. With her full, ripe breasts pushing the material outward there was no mistaking the peaks of her nipples.

"Cass, you are so hot you don't even know it. That clown doesn't have a clue. I've been telling you for years to leave the selfish bastard. I know it's tough to break free, but this could be the one thing that helps you get your life back."

He looked into his sister's eyes and knew she was getting pretty drunk. They were glossed over and her speech was beginning to slur and ... oh man, he couldn't keep his mind on things when she stuck her chest out like that. So, he tried to lighten the mood.

"Besides," Sam said, dropping his eyes directly onto her chest. "You've got the goods, sis. You are one sexy woman."

Old 01-28-2015, 02:03 AM   #14
sventwo
Really Experienced

bump, bump, I need a hot sister