Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 04-05-2014, 02:32 AM   #1
Libby1993
Virgin

Misbehaving at work - a daughter's adventure (currently open for older guy)

---Please private message me you interest and response if you are interested in playing. My profile and stories are on this site if you want to get a better idea of what i am like-----

Jennifer
Age - 19
Looks - http://www.theplace2.ru/photos/Erin-...ic-644180.html

Mixing brains and beauty Jennifer landed a summer job at her father's prestigious city law firm, all part of her education to help her through University. Looking as she did she was determined to not just get by with her looks although she did appreciate the attentions of the handsome older guys in the office.

Despite having a boyfriend she has had a few office affairs in her first month, with men so very eager to taste her gorgeous body and enjoy her considerable dirty imaginative mind.

Problem was that her father was one of the founding partners and, despite not being a surprise that his daughter gets attention, was disappointed that she was sleeping with married men. It was easy to dismiss rumours but when Jennifer was caught on CCTV fucking one of the married partners in a conference room after work it became an issue.

Keen to keep it quiet and discreet her father, Karl, wasn't sure how the best way was to bring this up with Jennifer. He wrote an email to her asking for a meeting ....

---looking someone to play Karl, my father----

Old 04-29-2014, 01:06 PM   #2
Rigid4U
Experienced

Father Karl....

Hi sweetheart, I realize this meeting may have been a surprise to you.
You know I am not one to listen to rumors and such. I love you more than you may actually realize and I want you to have great reputation. Please honey keep in mind the main reason I wanted this meeting with you is.....

There are hundreds of scenarios we can play here.

If you want me to play Karl, it would be a pleasure. Please keep in mind this is my first time doing this.

Let me know, you can send me a message @ Rigid4u

Chat later