Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 11-08-2012, 12:43 AM   #1
sexysluttything
Experienced

A Vacation With 'Dad' (open)

A/N: Posting this here from my blog. Another rape fantasy RP attempt with minor incest.
--
I climb into the truck and wave goodbye to mom from inside. She smiles and waves back before going inside. I would miss her while away with my step dad. The guy didnít seem too bad, but there was a lot I didnít know about him. Some would say it was strange that a girl didnít know much about her step dad, but mom seemed to like him. After my eighteenth birthday she suggested that her new husband and I go and spend the summer together at a cabin he kept out in the woods, miles from civilization. Being partially to nature myself I agreed.

What I didnít know was that my step dad had been harboring a 'crush' on me for a while. I didnít realize that heíd seen me in the mall with my mom before they got together and instantly found himself craving my young body. To make matters worse heíd only gotten close to my mom and married her so that he could get close to me. None of that I would realize until later.

I look over at the man who seemed harmless and smiled. ďIím ready to go, dad.Ē
Be sure to read the read me section of my blog before interacting with me, thanks.

Old 11-08-2012, 02:27 AM   #2
Liplovinman
Literotica Guru

He had to pinch himself, three months alone with this fine figure, fresh young woman - the object of more fantasies than he could count. He finished loading the car and watched her walk to the passenger door, her hips swaying slightly, not much there yet to sway, but in her tight cutoff jeans, little was left to the imagination.

When he had first seen her in the mall with her mother, she had been wearing a skin tight pair of thin yoga pants. He had mistaken them for sweat pants, just because he was sweating through his shirt and panting later thinking about her walking down through the mall. He had stopped her mom that day just to talk, hoping to score more time with the both of them, something that was now coming true in a huge way.

He walked behind the car, adjusted himself carefully out of view and felt his hardness pulse against the wet spot now pressed against the shaft instead of the head. If nothing else, he would have so much more time to watch her and his alone time would be filled with thoughts of her as he came to the memories.

He stepped into the car and adjusted his belt. "I'm really glad you decided to go with me hun, I think it will be fun!" He knew she liked the outdoors, and if he played his cards right, hoped he might catch a glimpse of her in the shower, skinny dipping or - and this was his most anticipated, sleeping while he watched.

According to a new survey, women say they feel more comfortable undressing in front of men than they do undressing in front of other women. They say that women are too judgmental, where, of course, men are just grateful.

Robert De Niro

~ Sex is an emotion in motion ~

Seen through the glow of a building orgasm, a woman seems to blaze with angelic glory!

Panty Thread - revisited

Short shorts - take a look or post!
Tight clothes, are they sexier than nudity? You decide...

My First Story Submission
Second Submission

Old 11-08-2012, 05:59 AM   #3
sexysluttything
Experienced

"I'm glad too."

The girl sits quietly as they drive forthe first hour or so then she starts texting a few friends. The reason was she wanted to let them know that she might not be in touch for a while since there wasn't a lot of electricity or anything out where her and her step dad were going. Eventually her phone battery would die and she'd be left with only her step dad for company. The thought didn't bother her too much since he seemed like a normal guy. Then again she didn't know that he fantasized about her in a sexual way.

She slips her phone into her cut off pocket in the front. Doing so forces her hips to arch upward as she works on pushing the phone into her pocket. Settling back down into her seat she reaches into her bag for a lollipop. She unwraps the cherry flavored bit of candy and laps at it with her tongue before slipping the entire thing into her mouth passed her full, pink lips. Suckling on it gently she turns to stare out the window at the passing scenery as another hour ticked by. They were probably close to the cabin by now.
Be sure to read the read me section of my blog before interacting with me, thanks.

Old 11-08-2012, 04:22 PM   #4
Liplovinman
Literotica Guru

She wasn't being purposefully seductive, was she? He watched her as she texted, her breasts moving with the sigh of her breath or the quick intake as she read an interesting return message. He tried not to stare at her, but silently wished she were in the back seat so he had a reason to be constantly taking her in.

Then as she shoved the phone into her pocket, he was immediately aware of her form, the way her hips moved up and out, the arch of her back, the smoothness of her stomache, the tender flesh he saw each time he looked her way. That must have been intentional, right? Was he talking himself into something, or reasoning his way toward it? He hoped she had difficulty pulling the phone out, as it had gone in fairly easily. Now he waited patiently for it to buzz a text response while they drove. He was slowing somewhat, with her in the front seat, they were not too far away.

When the lollipop appeared, he knew this was for his benefit. He had not seen her with one in years, so why now if not to tell him what she wanted. He watched out of the corner of his eye as she devoured it, wanting to pull over and give her his own replacement and allow himself release. How would he exit the car now with this tent in his pants? She would certainly know what she had done to him and be forced to accept his response.

Before he cared for it to occur, they were pulling up to the cabin. Cell phones be damned now, unless she wanted to play a game, there was not much reason for her to dig it out now.

"Hey, why don't you go out back and check to see if we have any wood left on the pile while I move in supplies. Don't be gone too long!" Anything to give himself a moment to compose and deflate the fat cock he had building tension in his jeans...

According to a new survey, women say they feel more comfortable undressing in front of men than they do undressing in front of other women. They say that women are too judgmental, where, of course, men are just grateful.

Robert De Niro

Seen through the glow of a building orgasm, a woman seems to blaze with angelic glory!

Panty Thread - revisited

Second Submission

Old 11-08-2012, 04:32 PM   #5
sexysluttything
Experienced

She remains completely unaware that her innocent moments, putting her phone away and sucking on a lollipop, were affecting her step dad in such a way. To her they were perfectly innocent things to do and it would have shocked her if her step dad were to pull over and demand that she suck him off instead.

Thankfully they arrive at the cabin when they did. The girl hops out of the truck and shuts the door behind her. She looks at the cabin for a long time just taking it in because it had been a long time since she'd last seen it.

"Okay, sure, I'll go do that, be back in a minute or so."

She leaves to go check on the wood while leaving her step dad to, supposedly, unload their supplies into the cabin. After looking around for a minute or two she almost goes back to where she left her step dad only to stop and observe a spider web she'd stumbled upon. Unknowingly she gives him another minute to compose himself before going back over.

Old 11-08-2012, 04:57 PM   #6
Liplovinman
Literotica Guru

If he'd had more than a moment he would have properly taken care of his problem, instead the activity of moving in their food and clothes for their stay occupied him and helped to straighen out his mind, if only until she came back around the corner. He knew the wood pile was stocked, but there was no reason to tell her this, and he took another moment as he looked through the cabin window to watch her move through the back garden only to stop and turn her attention to something new, He watched the muscles in her thighs and calves turn and flex as she bent down to look at something with persistence, and his mind wandered to the number of ways he might exploit her in that position. Entering from behind and enjoying the feel of her hips in his hands.

He was not wise in his time, spending in complicating his situation rather than improving it. He found his way to the bathroom and took some deep breathes and splashed a bit of cool water on his face before reentering the living area. There were no bedrooms here, just the living area, a semi separated kitchen and the bathroom. It was not small, but there were few walls to get in the way of the couches that held the fold out beds.

Robert De Niro

Panty Thread - revisited

Second Submission

Old 11-08-2012, 05:12 PM   #7
sexysluttything
Experienced

She comes into the cabin unaware of what her step dad had been thinking and doing while she'd gone out to check on the wood. The girl looks around the cabin at the furniture and other things laying around.

"There's not much room in here, but I guess that's okay. It's getting a bit late so I guess I'll turn in for the night, if you don't mind, dad."

The girl looks over at him with her wide, innocent eyes before going over and unfolding her bed. She considers what to wear to sleep and decides that stripping down to her panties would be fine. Her shirt could stay, but she'd have to get her bra off first. She turns her back to her step dad and works the cut offs down her hips and lets them drop to the floor. She wore pale blue panties and a matching lace bra, which was pulled out from her shirt after much struggling to get her arms in and then back out.

Old 11-08-2012, 05:56 PM   #8
Liplovinman
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexysluttything View Post
She comes into the cabin unaware of what her step dad had been thinking and doing while she'd gone out to check on the wood. The girl looks around the cabin at the furniture and other things laying around.

"There's not much room in here, but I guess that's okay. It's getting a bit late so I guess I'll turn in for the night, if you don't mind, dad."

The girl looks over at him with her wide, innocent eyes before going over and unfolding her bed. She considers what to wear to sleep and decides that stripping down to her panties would be fine. Her shirt could stay, but she'd have to get her bra off first. She turns her back to her step dad and works the cut offs down her hips and lets them drop to the floor. She wore pale blue panties and a matching lace bra, which was pulled out from her shirt after much struggling to get her arms in and then back out.
It had gotten a bit dark in the room, even though the sun was still setting outside. There was not much to do once the light were out for the night, so she had the right idea, better to get up with the light than try to strain her eyes through the evening with something else on her mind.

"No I don't mind Honey, Take the pullout by the bathroom, so you don't fall over anything in the middle of the night. I'll leave a candle out for you..." He turned in time to see her wiggling out of her cutoffs, the light blue of her panties picked up every bit of light left in the room. If she had worn a target, it would not have been more apparent to him. He felt his problem returning, but with the ebbing light, allowed it to occur, enjoyingthe sensation as he watched his step daughter disrobe.

He almost walked over to help her with her bra, as he watched her struggle out of it under her tank. She hadn't turned his way, but he was imagining what the cold night would do to her nipples as they pressed against the compliant fabric of her top, His cock was fully hardened now, and he allowed himself a moment to press his hand against it as she moved to the bed and slipped under the heavy blanket. It would not do for her to see him fondling himself, unless that was what she wanted to occur... He sat in the chair and pulled out a few of his belongings while he watched her settle in for the night.

"If you need anything, just shout hun, we may not have much privacy, but I like the togetherness!"

Robert De Niro

Panty Thread - revisited

Second Submission

Old 11-08-2012, 06:12 PM   #9
sexysluttything
Experienced

"Okay, dad. Goodnight."

With that she lays down and drifts off to sleep. She tosses and turns through out the night dislodging the blankets from around her as she sleeps. The cold air forces her nipples into hard nubs under her tank top. In her sleep she stretched out and allows her legs to part for a while. She continues moving around through out the night with her legs moving into all manner of positions.

In the morning she wakes up. Her top had ridden up exposing her stomach and the top had skewed a bit to expose part of her right breast. She sits up and stretches out before looking around to see if her step dad had woke up yet.

Old 11-08-2012, 06:44 PM   #10
Liplovinman
Literotica Guru

His hand was tucked into the open zipper on his pants long before she fell asleep, but it was not long before her soft breathing allowed him to move a bit closer. He had invited her to take the bed by the bathroom knowing that if he moved the curtains slightly, the half moon would help to illuminate the bed on which she slept.

He stood near her, after moving the curtain twice to adjust the light so it did not shine in her eyes, but merely assisted his eye sight. There was nothing to see as she stayed bundled under the covers. He lit a fire and knew that as the heat rose in the little room, she would be forced to remove the heavy blanket in favor of less and less. He did not think she would pull off her top, but he hoped she might - he wished for it throughout the night.

His eyes began to burn as he watched and waited until she poked first he slim leg then the heavy blanket to the end of the bed. The twists and turns and the soft moans were a mixture of her dreams and his steady pressure and soon stroking of his hardness. As she moved, he saw a bare outline of her breasts pressed heavy against her top. The fire burned low and her nipples reacted quickly to the cooling temperature. Hard little points that shadowed in the night. He wondered about their shape and size, how they might feel in his mouth. When she arched her back and stretched her legs, he saw the prise he had waited for, the silk of her panties collected between the cleft of her lips and gave him a view he had not expected and he felt his cock expell a sigh of cum inside his firm grasp.

He watched through out the night, feeling his hardness return, unwilling to leave her alone, fearing he might miss an opportunity or a view of her body. As she twisted he saw the tender indent of her belly button, watched the light cast against it and the shadows disappear as the sun rose in the window. He had walked to close it, seeing in full spendor the peak of her breasts willing their way out of her top. As he closed the curtain, she must have awoken. He had not used the bed.

Robert De Niro

Panty Thread - revisited

Second Submission

Old 11-08-2012, 06:51 PM   #11
sexysluttything
Experienced

The girl gets up out of bed and walks over to the kitchen area in search of food. She looks around for a bit and finds a box of cereal. She opens it and attempts to eat it dry by tipping her head back and letting some of the cereal fall into her mouth. Accidentally, some got on the floor. Setting the box aside she bent over to pick up the dropped bits of cereal. If he were to come over now he'd be greeted by the inviting sight of her panty clad ass.

There was no way that she could be doing this all on accident. First the lollipop, then the phone, and her stripping down in front of him now this? In reality the girl was unaware that every little thing she did came across as sexual, but then to someone who was obsessed with her in a sexual manner it would seem that the girl was asking for her step dad to take her.

Old 11-08-2012, 07:03 PM   #12
Liplovinman
Literotica Guru

He moved to better viewpoint, seeing her ass pointed directly toward him, and moved toward her. There he was, her ass inches from his crotch, He was reaching for her hips when she stood up again, having cleaned up the cereal from the floor. He could not speak, but he hoped she would wander in her panties for him often on this trip, until he was able to talk her into walking the cabin without wearing anything.

"So, good dreams last night?" He had heard her moans and hoped she was dreaming of him as he did nightly of her.

Robert De Niro

Panty Thread - revisited

Second Submission

Old 11-08-2012, 07:08 PM   #13
sexysluttything
Experienced

"Oh yeah, good dreams, dad."

She smiles and nods before throwing away the bits of cereal and putting the box away. They had months alone out here in the woods and it wasn't as if they had washing appliances. There would be times when she wasn't wearing much as she cleaned her clothing. Suddenly, her phone makes a noise, the sort of noise that indicates that it was dying.

"Ugh, my phone's dead. So what are we doing today, dad?"

She leans against the counter, her hips jutting out just slightly from the movement. It couldn't be coincidence, could it?

Old 11-08-2012, 07:25 PM   #14
Liplovinman
Literotica Guru

It felt like every movement she made was tied to his cock. The undulations of her hips as she walked, the slight tilt of her pelvis that screamed to him of wanting to be filled, The gaze into his eyes, the playful flutter of her eyelashes. She was teasing him, or wanted him, of that he was certain.

"Oh, why don't we take a walk down to the pond. We can take a few snacks and get a swim in if you like. Be careful with your jeans though, they treat the water to keep the algae controlled and it can discolor dark clothes pretty quickly. I always say that skinny dipping is the best way to avoid it." He chuckled a moment, wondering how she would take the comment. He hoped she would light up and jump at the idea, it would tell him that the afternoon might well be spent naked and fucking on the bank.

Robert De Niro

Panty Thread - revisited

Second Submission

Old 11-08-2012, 07:30 PM   #15
sexysluttything
Experienced

Of course the girl wouldn't think her step father lusted after her. To her the suggestion was just a kind gesture to keep her from ruining any of her clothing. She did love swimming and at the same time she loved her clothing as most girls her age do.

"Oh, I didn't know that. I guess I'll just go in without them then."

Accidentally, she might have indirectly agreed to sex on the bank of the lake. She goes around the cabin collecting a few things she left they would need. She picks up a length of rope and formulates a plan to make a sort of swing on a tree over the lake and some food.

"Okay, dad, I'm ready, let's go."

Old 11-08-2012, 07:59 PM   #16
Liplovinman
Literotica Guru

It was not the assent he had hoped for, more of a reluctant agreement. He began to wonder if he had been reading the signs incorrectly. He saw her pick up the rope and other thoughts twirled in his head. He had thoughts of tying her up as they left the cabin, strapping her frail body to a tree while he spread her legs and tasted her without restraint. He wondered if it would be before or after they dipped into the pool. Would the water change her taste?

Robert De Niro

Panty Thread - revisited

Second Submission

Old 11-08-2012, 08:06 PM   #17
sexysluttything
Experienced

Well, she did just say that she would be going into the water naked while alone out in the wilderness with her step dad. Plus there was the rope she'd picked up. Granted, that was for another innocent purpose, but then the imagery of her tied to a tree helpless and naked was incredibly vivid as she leaves the cabin without her cutoff jeans. Clad in only a tank top and panties almost nothing is left to the imagination.

She walks ahead just a bit, her hips swaying as she heads off towards the lake. The rope was slung over one shoulder and the snacks were under one arm in a container.

Soon they arrive at the lake and the girl goes up to a tree and stares at it with the rope in her hands. She glances over her shoulder at her step dad.

'Do you mind helping me with this?"

She hands the rope to him and nods towards the tree before stripping down to nothing. What she meant was help make a swing, but then with her stripping it could mean tie me up and fuck me.

Old 11-08-2012, 08:44 PM   #18
Liplovinman
Literotica Guru

He was salavating as she handed him the roipe without a stitch on. He felt the increasesd pressure as his hard length begged for escape. He tied an end to a nearby tree and handed her the other end. He watched her begin to tie a loop an his mind began to swim. She was so close, so beautiful.
"I don't think I'll be able to swim hun." He was giving her every oPportunity to say no -

Robert De Niro

Panty Thread - revisited

Second Submission

Old 11-08-2012, 08:47 PM   #19
sexysluttything
Experienced

"Are you sure? I don't want you to miss out on the fun, dad."

She frowns and wonders what could make him not want to go for a swim with her. Then again, she doesn't know what he was thinking about right now.

"I'd like it if you did."

Old 11-08-2012, 09:23 PM   #20
Liplovinman
Literotica Guru

"Honey, I would love to jump in with you - but you're not a little girl and your dad may be old but he's not blind! You look good in your birthday suit hun!". He could not take his eyes from her and he knew she would begin to feel the heat between them if he didn't do something. He heard himself speaking before he could engage his brain.
"Do you shave hun? I don't even see fuzz anywhere... ". He had been thinking of the factt that her body seemed devoid of any haor but on her head. He hadn't meant to call attention to the fact that he had noticed last night and today that her pelvic bump was smooth as well.

Robert De Niro

Panty Thread - revisited

Second Submission

Old 11-08-2012, 11:03 PM   #21
sexysluttything
Experienced

She looks startled at the sudden question. It caught her completely off guard and on top of that it just occurred to her that he might have found her attractive based on the first comment.

"I, well, I have really light body hair and shaving isn't that difficult so...yeah, sometimes I do."

She felt his eyes traveling over her body and down to the space between her legs that was also devoid of hair.

Old 11-08-2012, 11:39 PM   #22
Liplovinman
Literotica Guru

"Damn, I just became the creepy old guy didn't I?". He hated the thought that she saw him that way, even though it was completely accurate. "I won't tell you that you have a cute ass then - because that would really make this ackward - wouldn't it? I guess you know why it would be Hard for me to take off my clothes to join you."

Robert De Niro

Panty Thread - revisited

Second Submission

Old 11-08-2012, 11:52 PM   #23
sexysluttything
Experienced

"Oh."

That's about all she can say. Mutely she leaves the rope on the tree without finishing what she was doing. She walked off over towards the lake and stood there silently. She wondered if she should tell her mom or not. With her phone dead she couldn't and she'd have to drive home and she could't do that either... Slowly, she becomes hyper aware of her own nakedness. Her face flushes red and she heads off towards the cabin. She wasn't sure what she was going to do, but she might as well start there.

Old 11-09-2012, 12:27 AM   #24
Liplovinman
Literotica Guru

He reached for her arm to apologize, but she kept moving, chilly in her approach and lackluster haze in her eyes. He did not know what he should do now, but decided to allow her to move to the cabin, her cell was dead, and he had the keys to the car, if she decided to walk, it would be days before she came to another cabin. It was not his intent to isolate them, but since they were alone, he was less concerned about damage control - soon he would have to be however.

He stayed at the lake long enough to collect the rope and headed back to the cabin. What could he say - nothing that would make a difference now. He had overstepped, obviously, and she either did not feel what he expected or hoped she would, he had imagined the connection or she was just a tease!

Robert De Niro

Panty Thread - revisited

Second Submission

Old 11-09-2012, 12:31 AM   #25
sexysluttything
Experienced

She might have just been a tease who was unaware that her actions affected him in such a way. Not that it mattered at this point. The damage was done and she didn't know what to do. Once she gets back to the cabin she goes over to her bag to dig out a pair of clean clothes.

There wasn't really much to do now except wait. She couldn't get back to town on her own without the keys or her cell phone so that caused one problem. The girl isn't worried about him forcing himself on her, but at the same time there's tension as she realizes what he'd been thinking about her.

She sits on her bed, fully clothes and waits.