Old 11-20-2012, 08:31 PM   #151
BluKitten
Meow!
 
BluKitten's Avatar
 
BluKitten is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: I'm in the Great Lakes State!
Posts: 27,287
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattWolf View Post
Don't they normally have no touching rules at these strip poetry clubs?
I can give you a mental blow job, if you like.
__________________
I am no one to you, someone to others, but always me for myself

There is beauty everywhere, you just have to look to find it, and you have to WANT to see it, when you have found it!
http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofkisserareyouquiz/
You're an Expert Kisser
You're a kissing pro, but for you, it's all about quality and not quantity.
You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off.
And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave.
When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2012, 03:14 AM   #152
MattWolf
Literotica Guru
 
MattWolf's Avatar
 
MattWolf is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluKitten View Post
I can give you a mental blow job, if you like.
Why not...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2012, 08:55 AM   #153
RubenesqueAphrodite
Botero Beauty
 
RubenesqueAphrodite's Avatar
 
RubenesqueAphrodite is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: a really big state
Posts: 14,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluKitten View Post
As long as David Tennant was the one endorsing it, yeah!
Ooh , I would think a "Jason Statham" model, complete with a "Cockney" accent I couldn't understand might tempt the not-so-almighty- dollar out if my purse..
__________________
"Don't think for one minute I'm out to drown your memory....
Baby, you ain't worth the whiskey"~Cole Swindell
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2012, 07:40 PM   #154
BluKitten
Meow!
 
BluKitten's Avatar
 
BluKitten is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: I'm in the Great Lakes State!
Posts: 27,287
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenesqueAphrodite View Post
Ooh , I would think a "Jason Statham" model, complete with a "Cockney" accent I couldn't understand might tempt the not-so-almighty- dollar out if my purse..
Hey, I just moved back up here from North Carolina!
__________________
I am no one to you, someone to others, but always me for myself

There is beauty everywhere, you just have to look to find it, and you have to WANT to see it, when you have found it!
http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofkisserareyouquiz/
You're an Expert Kisser
You're a kissing pro, but for you, it's all about quality and not quantity.
You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off.
And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave.
When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2012, 10:31 PM   #155
RubenesqueAphrodite
Botero Beauty
 
RubenesqueAphrodite's Avatar
 
RubenesqueAphrodite is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: a really big state
Posts: 14,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluKitten View Post
Hey, I just moved back up here from North Carolina!
OOH, Sorry we couldn't have met. North Carolina is a lovely place to live. And we're pretty nice, too

What part of our fair state were you occupying?
__________________
"Don't think for one minute I'm out to drown your memory....
Baby, you ain't worth the whiskey"~Cole Swindell
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2012, 11:40 PM   #156
BluKitten
Meow!
 
BluKitten's Avatar
 
BluKitten is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: I'm in the Great Lakes State!
Posts: 27,287
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenesqueAphrodite View Post
OOH, Sorry we couldn't have met. North Carolina is a lovely place to live. And we're pretty nice, too

What part of our fair state were you occupying?
I lived in the coastal part, near Jacksonville. I use to love going to Surf City every chance I had! Gorgeous pieces of ass wherever you turned!
__________________
I am no one to you, someone to others, but always me for myself

There is beauty everywhere, you just have to look to find it, and you have to WANT to see it, when you have found it!
http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofkisserareyouquiz/
You're an Expert Kisser
You're a kissing pro, but for you, it's all about quality and not quantity.
You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off.
And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave.
When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2012, 12:13 AM   #157
RubenesqueAphrodite
Botero Beauty
 
RubenesqueAphrodite's Avatar
 
RubenesqueAphrodite is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: a really big state
Posts: 14,675
With regards to the bountiful amount of cute ass in the Jacksonville, NC area....

Yes, God bless our Marines...
__________________
"Don't think for one minute I'm out to drown your memory....
Baby, you ain't worth the whiskey"~Cole Swindell

Last edited by RubenesqueAphrodite : 11-22-2012 at 07:57 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2012, 03:42 AM   #158
MattWolf
Literotica Guru
 
MattWolf's Avatar
 
MattWolf is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,716
I didn't understand any of that.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2012, 04:16 AM   #159
LustyLeo22
Really Experienced
 
LustyLeo22's Avatar
 
LustyLeo22 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: The jungle
Posts: 142
A first!

I have never actually laughed out loud to anything posted on this site.. Until this thread! Lol ;-)

Too fun!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2012, 07:59 AM   #160
RubenesqueAphrodite
Botero Beauty
 
RubenesqueAphrodite's Avatar
 
RubenesqueAphrodite is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: a really big state
Posts: 14,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattWolf View Post
I didn't understand any of that.
I quoted the wrong phrase...my dear. I edited my post so maybe it makes more sense.
__________________
"Don't think for one minute I'm out to drown your memory....
Baby, you ain't worth the whiskey"~Cole Swindell
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2012, 09:54 AM   #161
BluKitten
Meow!
 
BluKitten's Avatar
 
BluKitten is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: I'm in the Great Lakes State!
Posts: 27,287
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattWolf View Post
I didn't understand any of that.
Awww, so sorry for confusing you!

Jacksonville, North Carolina is home to the Camp Lejuene Marine Base. Lots and lots of candy for the female eye to drool over! It is also on the Atlantic coast, so there are lots of beaches.

I spent many an afternoon, sitting in my beach chair, with a pair of Ray Bans on, watching those muscled tight asses running along the beach!
__________________
I am no one to you, someone to others, but always me for myself

There is beauty everywhere, you just have to look to find it, and you have to WANT to see it, when you have found it!
http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofkisserareyouquiz/
You're an Expert Kisser
You're a kissing pro, but for you, it's all about quality and not quantity.
You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off.
And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave.
When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2012, 11:04 AM   #162
RubenesqueAphrodite
Botero Beauty
 
RubenesqueAphrodite's Avatar
 
RubenesqueAphrodite is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: a really big state
Posts: 14,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluKitten View Post
Awww, so sorry for confusing you!

Jacksonville, North Carolina is home to the Camp Lejuene Marine Base. Lots and lots of candy for the female eye to drool over! It is also on the Atlantic coast, so there are lots of beaches.

I spent many an afternoon, sitting in my beach chair, with a pair of Ray Bans on, watching those muscled tight asses running along the beach!
Yep, Aphrodite willingly gives "The Golden Apple" to the fellows at Camp LeJeune... Um, and maybe A huge shout out to Fort Bragg.....wait, don't forget Pope AFB...oooh..and we have the Coast Guard in Elizabeth City...

Yeppers, NC is a fine, FINE, place to live... Lol
__________________
"Don't think for one minute I'm out to drown your memory....
Baby, you ain't worth the whiskey"~Cole Swindell
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2012, 12:19 PM   #163
dreami
Really Experienced
 
dreami's Avatar
 
dreami is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: southern pansie
Posts: 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattWolf View Post
early morning wood induced bump...
oh bless
__________________
seriously dude, not one to be trifled with
but loves truffels
go figure, hey
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2012, 01:32 PM   #164
BluKitten
Meow!
 
BluKitten's Avatar
 
BluKitten is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: I'm in the Great Lakes State!
Posts: 27,287
Matt, I do hope you are having a very nice Thursday, over there in the UK!

Go out there and fuck, hump, jump and break the bed!
__________________
I am no one to you, someone to others, but always me for myself

There is beauty everywhere, you just have to look to find it, and you have to WANT to see it, when you have found it!
http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofkisserareyouquiz/
You're an Expert Kisser
You're a kissing pro, but for you, it's all about quality and not quantity.
You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off.
And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave.
When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2012, 02:10 PM   #165
MattWolf
Literotica Guru
 
MattWolf's Avatar
 
MattWolf is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluKitten View Post
Awww, so sorry for confusing you!

Jacksonville, North Carolina is home to the Camp Lejuene Marine Base. Lots and lots of candy for the female eye to drool over! It is also on the Atlantic coast, so there are lots of beaches.

I spent many an afternoon, sitting in my beach chair, with a pair of Ray Bans on, watching those muscled tight asses running along the beach!

And there I was thinking you only had eyes for my... er not entirely muscled but still fairly tight arse.... (asses? that's the plural of donkey surely?)
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2012, 02:12 PM   #166
MattWolf
Literotica Guru
 
MattWolf's Avatar
 
MattWolf is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyLeo22 View Post
I have never actually laughed out loud to anything posted on this site.. Until this thread! Lol ;-)

Too fun!
Do you think we should sell it to some tv company to turn into a sitcom? Maybe a BBC/HBO co-production so we can cast in an appropriately trans-atlantic manner.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2012, 12:04 AM   #167
BluKitten
Meow!
 
BluKitten's Avatar
 
BluKitten is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: I'm in the Great Lakes State!
Posts: 27,287
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattWolf View Post
Do you think we should sell it to some tv company to turn into a sitcom? Maybe a BBC/HBO co-production so we can cast in an appropriately trans-atlantic manner.
O o o! Only if I can be a creative contributor to the dialogue and the situations! Let's see....there would have to be a catchy theme song and Matt would be introduced by walking into an elevator on the top floor, with a really HOT looking woman in it. She would have to ask, "Are you going down?" Then he would have to look directly at the camera and smile as the doors closed! On each floor, the doors would open and another woman would get into the lift. Matt would also look more and more worked over as the doors opened on each floor. Then on the bottom floor, each woman would walk out with a smile on her face and straightening her clothing. Matt would have to walk out looking completely disheveled and staggering.
__________________
I am no one to you, someone to others, but always me for myself

There is beauty everywhere, you just have to look to find it, and you have to WANT to see it, when you have found it!
http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofkisserareyouquiz/
You're an Expert Kisser
You're a kissing pro, but for you, it's all about quality and not quantity.
You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off.
And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave.
When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2012, 03:07 AM   #168
MattWolf
Literotica Guru
 
MattWolf's Avatar
 
MattWolf is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluKitten View Post
O o o! Only if I can be a creative contributor to the dialogue and the situations! Let's see....there would have to be a catchy theme song and Matt would be introduced by walking into an elevator on the top floor, with a really HOT looking woman in it. She would have to ask, "Are you going down?" Then he would have to look directly at the camera and smile as the doors closed! On each floor, the doors would open and another woman would get into the lift. Matt would also look more and more worked over as the doors opened on each floor. Then on the bottom floor, each woman would walk out with a smile on her face and straightening her clothing. Matt would have to walk out looking completely disheveled and staggering.

Oh Blu, that is a fabulous credit sequence that is certain to become a classic. You've an eye and skill for this kind of thing that is sure to get noticed, I'm fairly sure that lots of production companies search literotica on a regular basis looking for new talent.

What happens in the first episode? Can we somehow include limericks, trans-Atlantic misunderstandings, male strip teases, bicycles, copious amount of bum jokes and lots of conversation about the weather.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2012, 06:51 PM   #169
MattWolf
Literotica Guru
 
MattWolf's Avatar
 
MattWolf is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,716
Wind. Rain. Floods. I need some imaginative and stimulating virtual nookie to take my mind off the weather.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2012, 02:00 AM   #170
MattWolf
Literotica Guru
 
MattWolf's Avatar
 
MattWolf is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,716
has this thread finally died? well it was a good run while it lasted, thanks to all those who participated (or simply lurked) you've made a man feel good.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 05:55 PM   #171
Scheherazade73
Really Experienced
 
Scheherazade73 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: East Coast, near lots & lots of water
Posts: 157
Shall I bump you, darling...?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2012, 01:51 AM   #172
MattWolf
Literotica Guru
 
MattWolf's Avatar
 
MattWolf is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scheherazade73 View Post
Shall I bump you, darling...?
Thank you for the thought.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-16-2012, 03:21 AM   #173
MattWolf
Literotica Guru
 
MattWolf's Avatar
 
MattWolf is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,716
BUMP BUMP Bump bump bump bump....
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-16-2012, 10:08 AM   #174
BluKitten
Meow!
 
BluKitten's Avatar
 
BluKitten is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: I'm in the Great Lakes State!
Posts: 27,287
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattWolf View Post
Oh Blu, that is a fabulous credit sequence that is certain to become a classic. You've an eye and skill for this kind of thing that is sure to get noticed, I'm fairly sure that lots of production companies search literotica on a regular basis looking for new talent.

What happens in the first episode? Can we somehow include limericks, trans-Atlantic misunderstandings, male strip teases, bicycles, copious amount of bum jokes and lots of conversation about the weather.
Why thank you for the compliment! But, I would be amazed if any production company watched this site!

However, I will try to come up with a concept for the first episode, which will include your topics. They kind of put me in mind of a cross between Benny Hill and Monty Python!
__________________
I am no one to you, someone to others, but always me for myself

There is beauty everywhere, you just have to look to find it, and you have to WANT to see it, when you have found it!
http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofkisserareyouquiz/
You're an Expert Kisser
You're a kissing pro, but for you, it's all about quality and not quantity.
You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off.
And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave.
When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-16-2012, 10:38 AM   #175
MattWolf
Literotica Guru
 
MattWolf's Avatar
 
MattWolf is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluKitten View Post
Why thank you for the compliment! But, I would be amazed if any production company watched this site!

However, I will try to come up with a concept for the first episode, which will include your topics. They kind of put me in mind of a cross between Benny Hill and Monty Python!

I would have thought a movie based on literotica could be really interesting. It would have to include a whole load of different threads (a bit like Altman's Short Cuts) that weave and blend together. It would cover life in all its pain, wonder, lust and glory.

But as for your own proposal... a cross between Python and Benny Hill sounds interesting, if we could get a little Jane Austen, Lewis Carroll and Dickens in as well then we might cover a pretty broad spectrum of Englishness in one go.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:14 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.