The baby momma (open rp)

PrincessAmelia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 27, 2012
Posts
4,905
Name : Michelle Stevens
Age: 22
Job: stay at home mom
Appearance: brunette long hair normally tied in a ponytail, green eyes, 5'6, tanned skin, 116.8 lbs (53 kg),surgically enhanced boobs 32 D and curvaious booty.


Michelle was a single mom she had a little boy named Mason. His farther Brad was a criminal who was a leader of a gang they did petty crimes but he thought of himself as a big time criminal. When he came around to see Mason it was normally with his gang and he always ended up getting into her panties. She couldn't help it but she love him but all he did was use her. She was his baby momma and she would always be there for him.

She was sat in her back garden in a short black skirt, yellow boob tube and black ballet pumps. It was Mason's 3rd birthday and he was on his brand new swing she knew Brad and his gang would be around soon. She never stopped him seeing Mason he could see him whenever that's why he stopped by whenever he wanted without warning.
 
Last edited:
Brad Jackson pulled up outside Michelle's house in a all black Hummer with four of his gang inside as a black BMW pulled up behind it with another four of his gang jumped out. They were all packing heat as the four out of the BMW pulled out wrapped presents for his boy.

As Brad got out the Hummer he was wearing baggy blue jeans and white sneakers with a open red shirt and a black t shirt under it. His hair was black and spiked up as he walked up the path with his gang in tow.

Heading round to the side of the house he walked into the garden shouting.

"hey buddy boy. How's my big man? I got some presents for you. You can open them while I go and speak to your mom in the house."

I turn to Michelle.

"Hey sexy want to get me a beer while the guys keep an eye on him?"

When Brad said that it meant to get inside cause he wanted a fuck.
 
She saw Brad walking into the garden she saw her sons face light up even though he wasn't around much their son adored him just like his mom but she wasn't in the mood to play happy families she was angry with Brad cause she had heard he had got another woman pregnant. Mason ran over to Brad. "Well your three hours late his birthday party finished. Why have you brought the guys with you. You know I don't like them round my house." Mason was hugging Brad's legs. She couldn't help but smile seeing her son happy because his dad was here. "Don't sexy me we don't need to talk I don't want to talk to you because we never get anywhere . Brad no its his birthday spend some time with your son cause I don't want to get you beer. Why don't you go in and sort yourself out." She was normally not like this but she was sick of Brad and his ways. "You know you didn't have to bring along your little friends to be honest your son doesn't know them and he hardly knows you. I wouldn't leave him with your friend ever." She looked at him in her fake smiley way.
 
Brad turned to look at Michelle as he ordered five of his boys to wait at the cars. Brad then to mason over to his presents which was a motor controlled car. A full collection of transformer figures a baseball bat signed by his favourite player. Brad played with mason for 30 minutes while his two best men sorted out deals on the phone.

Once brad saw Michelle go inside the house he followed her in getting up behind her and wrapping his arms round her waist as he placed kisses on the back of her neck knowing it made her melt into his touch.

"Hey cutie your looking fine today."
 
She smiled at him when he got the guys to go away she was glad he was playing with Mason. She was so happy he was bothering with Mason. She decided to go inside and have a glass of wine. She went in she sipped on a glass of wine. She put the glass down hearing footsteps near the door." Oh Brad stop it you know I can't resist you when you kiss my neck. Well thanks you look good. I've missed you babes but I'm still mad at you for being late maybe you should make it up to me." She said as she turned around looking at him as she stroked his chest.
 
Brad smiled looking down at Michelle.

"Ohh i'll make it up to you."

Brad drops down to his knees and lifts her black skirt up to see she is not wearing panties. Straight away he moves in kissing her pussy softly and passionatly. As his hands move up and release her breasts from her boob tube top.
 
She looked at him and patted his head. "Good boy" she grinned at him as she tossed her hair back. She spread her legs wide and she moaned as he kissed her pussy. Her boobs bounced up and down she looked at him. "Oh Brad you know how I like it when you kissed my pussy." She moaned running her hand down his chest she stroked his cock through his trousers. "I'm glad you came here today not just cause it Mason's birthday but I wanted to talk to you but the talk can wait." She pulled him up to her and she kissed him. She pushed him hard against the wall. She kissed him as she undid his trousers. She pulled his cock out. "You know me the way to apologise to me is with this cock." She stroked his cock as she got onto her knees she licked his cock as she stroked his balls. She took his cock head in her mouth she sucked his cock head softly. She stroked his balls harder. She started to take him deeper in her mouth she sucked harder.
 
Brad pants out.

"So if this is my way to apologise. I'll always apologise this way."

With his back pinned against the wall and his baggy jeans and boxers round his ankles he glances over and see's Mason playing on his motorcar in the backyard with both his men watching him.

Looking down Brad see's Michelle's lips lock round his cock as he reaches out and grabs her head pulling her mouth onto his cock more.

"Damn it's good how much you need me."
 
"Well yeah its crazy I'm pleasing you when your the one who made me mad but you know me I like to please you."

She thought about Mason but she knew he was being watched and she hoped there would be no funny business around him. "Well I don't need you but I like having you around we've been on and off for years so I like that even when were not together now you still come round." She stroked his cock softly. "Now mister shut up it almost seems like you don't want my lips round your cock." She licked her lips looking at him. Though he pissed her off a lot she still had very strong feelings for him. She stroked his cock hard looking at him.
 
Brad looked down at Michelle as she stroked his cock. She was the only woman who could tell him to shut up and he would do it provided she had hold of his cock. It was like Michelle knew that sex was brads weakness and he would do almost anything if she had hold of his cock.

Brad ran his fingers over his lips like he was zipping them up and pulled at Michelle's head pushing her mouth back onto his cock. As he gasped out. Brad had his click sucked by many women yet Michelle had always been the best at it.
 
She knew she was the only woman who got a way with telling him to shut up and she knew while she had his cock in her hand she would get away with saying anything. She knew he had one weakness sex and she uses it as a weapon sometimes. She winked at him as she slowly took his cock in her mouth she sucked softly at first but then sucked harder. She kept varying how she was sucking him as she stroked his balls. She pulled her top off as she took him all the way down her throat she sucked hard looking up at him her boobs bounced as she sucked on his cock she had most of him in her mouth.
 
Brads hands reached down grabbing hold of Michelle's breasts as she sucked on his hard cock. He loved coming round to Michelle's as he would always get sex every time. Even when Michelle found out brad had fucked her sister and she threw a plate at him which caught his head within minutes he had her sucking his cock before he fucked her.

With the way Michelle sucked him he was getting ready to cum but knew he would fuck her pussy and come at least three more times as Michelle was also the only woman who had made him cum more than twice.

"Ohh god babe your going to make me cum."
 
She moaned as he grabbed her boobs she looked at him as she stroked his balls. She knew every time he came around they were going to have sex but she wanted more then just a fuck every now then she wanted him to move in. She carried on sucking a few minutes without coming up for air. She heard him say "Ohh god babe your going to make me cum." She took his cock out his mouth she stroked his cock roughly. "Babes I was wondering if you wanted to move in so you can be here for Mason more and be here for me too."
 
Brad nodded his head thinking if all the fucking he would get with Michelle if he moved in with her.

He could do his business deals when he went out with his gang. His main focus now was getting to fuck Michelle.

"I'll move in if you swallow my cock an make me cum now before I fuck you."

Brads whole body was pinned to the wall as Michelle had total control over him.
 
She was happy that he agreed to move in with her. She stroked his leg as she sucked his cock softly. She always liked being with him. She hoped he would decide to only be with her now he was moving in with her and Mason. She stroked her hair out of her face as she heard him say "I'll move in if you swallow my cock an make me cum now before I fuck you."

She winked at him as she gripped his cock hard and lift her head off his cock. She stroked his balls softly looking at him. "You know me I can suck you until you cum so starting planning to move in." She was thinking about him seeing others girls she didn't want that but she pushed the thought away she'd give him a list of rules about moving in with her and Mason. She took his cock in her mouth she sucked his cock softly his cock hit the back of her throat. She sucked harder stroking his balls roughly she looked up at him and looked in his eyes.
 
Brad looked into Michelle's eyes as she kept sucking his large cock. Brad would keep his apartment and leave some of his things there but he would move everthing else in. He knew that some of the girls he knew would still be wanting to fuck him.

Feeling himself ready to cum he gasps out.

"Ohhhh babe i'm cuming."

With that Brad's cock explodes cum inside Michelle's mouth.
 
She swallowed his load in one gulp she. Stroked his leg looking up at him. She pulled his cock out of her mouth as he finished cumming in her mouth she licked her lips clean. "You know there's gonna be rules about you living here 1. I want to know when your coming, 2. You have to help with Mason ,3. I don't want you seeing other girls I won't put up with it you know plenty of guys would love a chance with me and 4. You have to provide some money to me." She looked at him as she stood up. "You break the rules there will be punishment." She pushed hard against the wall "now you really have to make it up to me being late here and I have the perfect idea you know how much I love your cock so fuck me right here right now."
 
Brad didn't like being told what to do and to follow rules however right now Brad's cock was still hard and Michelle wanted to be fucked.

Wasting no time Brad grabbed hold of Michelle and spun her round on the kitchen work top. Pushing her skirt up round her waist Brad rams his cock into pussy and begins fucking her hard and fast.

While Michelle can look out of the window and see her son playing in the backyard.
 
She knew he hated being told what to do but she needed to make sure he didn't think he was in charge and that he was going to walk all over him. She squealed as he grabbed her and spun her around. She bite her lip. He pushed her skirt up ramming in her she pushed hard down on his cock. She moaned loudly. "Oh god baby yes I love your dick in me" she called out loudly. She slowly bounced on his cock her pussy was so wet. Her pussy clutched to his cock She was ready to cum. She tossed her hair out of her face and moaned loudly she closed her eyes. She moaned loudly running her long acrylic nails down her legs. Her boobs bounced and she squeezed them hard and moaned loudly. She glanced out of the window and watch Mason playing she smiled happily.
 
Brad knew that Michelle was going to orgasm very soon as one hand grabbed her skirt round her waist and his other hand smacked her ass a few times before reaching up to grab her hair. Pulling Michelle down onto his cock more as he panted out.

"We'll your rules seem ok but you better be ready to fuck me all the time unless you want one of those rules broken."

Brad knew Michelle would and as long as she kept his cock drained he wouldn't be able to get it up for anyone else. He kept pumping into her feeling her orgasm on his cock.
 
She moaned loudly as he smacked her ass hard. "Oh baby you know I love it when you slap my ass." She stroked her nipples softly she bite her lip hard. She closed her eyes. "Oh god yes Brad you know how like rough and hard." She bended her arm round so she could stroke his chest. His balls slapped against her ass as she started to cum her body shaked a little and she moaned as she furiously began fucking him harder she was turning to a woman who had been possessed because she was bouncing that furiously."Well come on when we first starting dating I was enough for you then and we were always at it and we have Mason to prove it." She said laughing. "You know me I can't resist you so after Masons put to bed I will fuck you even if your busy. You have always said I'm a big distraction. I miss have sex all the time its not easy I only have sex with you and you don't come around every day and it leaves me horny I need sex every day as much as you."
 
Brad knew that Michelle was a horny girl. An he knew he would be getting sex all the time with her. As brad came again deep into Michelle's pussy he panted out.

"Good. Just so long as you know that my cock comes first. Even if mason wants his tea you will be making it while riding my cock. Understood?"

Brad was over joyed at having Michelle as his beck an call when it came to sex. It saved him having to drive over with a raging hard on.
 
She was a horny girl she had always been since the first time she had sex at 15. She was a cock craver and she loved Brad's cock that's why she always took him back. "Huni I dunno if I can always put you first Mason comes first and I don't want him seeing us fuck but once Mason is in bed you can have me anytime and anywhere." She moaned as she bounced harder on her cock. "Fuck me harder baby." She whispered as she stroked her nipples that were rock hard.
 
Brad begun pounding Michelle's pussy as he slapped her ass hard to make sure he got his message across.

"You know my cock comes first always doesn't it? Mmm an what sort of dad would I be to mason if he saw us fucking. You will service my cock any time I ask. But you know I'm not going to let mason see us fucking. Understood?"

With that brad pounds into Michelle's pussy making her ass slap against him as be gas her bent over the kitchen work top looking into the garden to see mason playing happily. As mummy and daddy make up.
 
She screamed softly when he slapped her ass."Well I suppose I can put you first and you are good dad when your here and Mason is going to be so happy your coming back. We haven't lived together since he was born." She said as she moaned she was grinding on his cock. "I understand Daddy is in charge in this house and your cock comes first okay you know I can't live with out your cock I'm addicted to your cock." She said laughing "Fuck yes your such a good daddy taking care of mommy." She called out.
 
Back
Top