Of pompoms and secrets. (closed)

ChristyBiChick

Experienced
Joined
Jan 14, 2012
Posts
30
The smell of fresh cut grass, steam from hot showers, and perspiration filled her nostrils as Claire walked into the locker room. Covered in her own sweat, the eighteen year old head cheerleader probably didn't smell great herald after today's practice, but that was beside the point. The other cheer girls having already left, as the head stayed longer for more practice, Claire stripped down out of her uniform by herself and took a short shower, if one could even call it more then a rinse down to get the sweat and stink off. After drying off and putting her cheer uniform back on, she walked out to the parking lot to drive home...

Upon arriving, she saw an unfamiliar car in the driveway. Getting out of her own, she walked up to the door, key in hand. Now Claire was not your ordinary girl. She was pretty much a 10th level hottie to everyone. A thin but curvy body, slightly tanned but still light skin, long toned legs, a flawless face, long flowing red hair (luckily without the trademark freckles), all paired with a nice tight (but smaller) ass and good sized (28C) bust. Not to mention she was very flexible from cheer leading. The uniform she was wearing was just barely not scandalous enough for the school to not be sued, but it was extremely... Provocative to say the least. Skintight all around, with a very low cut v-neck and midriff, combined with a tight short skirt that literally only went an inch past her ass while standing, and showed panties when bent over. The entire ensemble was blue, with gold and white stripes, the word TROJANS printed across her chest.

Once she arrived at the door, she unlocked it and step inside, yelling, "Hello?"
 
Last edited:
At the sound of a voice in the house, Katherine smiled and drew herself up from the bed in the guest room, brushing her black hair off her eyes. Her black, heeled boots made tiny clicks as she stepped out to the entry hall, giving her younger sister a smile, and a little bit of a once-over glance.

"Hey...welcome home, Claire; Looking cute."

Moving further into the room, she gave Claire a quick hug, and stepped back, shaking her head a little. The two were both attractive women...knock outs might be a better way of putting it in fact...but about as different as sisters could be. Katherine didn't have the tall, toned sexiness of Claire, being all of 5'2". Both had nice curves to their bodies, but Claire had less in the hips and butt than Katherine, who was decidedly "J-Lo-esque" as one guy had once told her...she balanced it out with a pair of D cups however. The biggest difference though, at the moment, was their attire. Kat had always been big on black, and today it was a black leather skirt hugging her ample backside and a black blouse, unbuttoned from the chest up, leaving her cleavage on display.

"So, as you might have figured out...I wasn't able to find an appartment near the college. So for the time being, you're stuck with me. But at least I'm not taking back my half of our room."
 
Claire jumped as a form appeared around the staircase, almost instinctively reaching for the nearest hard object... Before breathing a sigh of relief. It was just her sister, which would explain that car. Adrenaline still pumping through her, she beamed at Katherine, happy to see her after so long. Claire couldn't help but notice her usual black attire was definitely more... Flattering then usual, hey eyes taking in her sisters body before she even realized it. Wondering where that had come from, she shakes her head slightly before smiling again at her sister.

"Hey! I haven't seen you in forever! And you don't look to bad yourself, you know."

Walking to her and pulling her into an embrace, Claire remarks, " I'm so excited you're here! And I probably wouldn't mind if you took your old half back... It's be just like old times!"
 
Katherine smiled, enjoying that hug from her sister a little more than she ought to...enjoying it not as a big sister, but as a young woman. She'd been attracted to Claire for the past two years, since she'd been eighteen herself. The lithe redhead had always had those amazing legs and such a cute little ass, and cheerleading was obviously agreeing with her; She looked better than ever, especially in that tiny skirt. Katherine could feel her nipples stiffen a little, holding Claire's body against her own.

" I'm so excited you're here! And I probably wouldn't mind if you took your old half back... It's be just like old times!"

"I won't do that to you, you can still have the room all to yourself...I'll be up there with you all the time, I'm sure though. In fact, we could head up now, I haven't seen what you've done with it yet. Besides, you probably wanna get changed into something more comfy, right?" She smirked, dropping into a teasing tone. "Unless you're suddenly too shy to let your sister see you getting undressed?"
 
Back
Top