Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

View Poll Results: I want to see:
Sexy undressing photos 64 28.70%
Underwear, and teasing images 63 28.25%
More partial nudity 42 18.83%
Sexy photo-shopped pics 18 8.07%
More Ass ! 44 19.73%
Full Monty! 120 53.81%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 223. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-18-2012, 10:25 PM   #176
LadyVer
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SailorJerry View Post
I have indeed been a very busy little sailor lately - sorry I haven't been around too much lately to post any pics.

Here's a quick one from my kitchen from last night. I kind of like the grainy effect you get sometimes with a cheap digital camera at low light levels. ...sometimes ...

Definitely different.

Old 10-18-2012, 11:58 PM   #177
SailorJerry
Taking on Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVer View Post
Definitely different.
thanks. new pics coming up .......

Old 10-19-2012, 12:05 AM   #178
SailorJerry
Taking on Water

Fallen Angel Series

These are a few test images from a project I'm working on. Well, I conceived of a project, and it initially didn't go so well, so I left it alone for a while and the busy little hamsters inside my head figured out how to make it work while I wasn't paying attention. These pics were the results of about an hour of trial and error with various electronic devices, and settings - I think I'm good to proceed with the REAL project very soon.

Old 10-19-2012, 09:48 AM   #179
_me_
Sun queen.....;)

Quote:
These are a few test images from a project I'm working on. Well, I conceived of a project, and it initially didn't go so well, so I left it alone for a while and the busy little hamsters inside my head figured out how to make it work while I wasn't paying attention. These pics were the results of about an hour of trial and error with various electronic devices, and settings - I think I'm good to proceed with the REAL project very soon.

Love them!

Old 10-20-2012, 04:41 AM   #180
SailorJerry
Taking on Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by _me_ View Post
Love them!
Thank you! Sure wish I had an audience while I was drinking CabSav and being creative. Well, here is an out-take from that series. I kinda like this one better, actually.

speaking of which, I might actually get a new tattoo tomorrow.... so hawt..

Old 10-20-2012, 10:36 AM   #181
Ellafun
Just Visiting This Planet

Quote:

Really like these, especially the blurry outline on the second. Awesome tattoo, btw. Gorgeous. You're picking it up and moving it around?

Old 10-20-2012, 12:29 PM   #182
SailorJerry
Taking on Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellafun View Post
Really like these, especially the blurry outline on the second. Awesome tattoo, btw. Gorgeous. You're picking it up and moving it around?
thanks! The angel wings are actually a projected image. I have a data projector instead of a TV, for watching movies at home, and i thought it would be interesting to project images onto myself. I was very surprised and pleased that it actually looks so much like a real tattoo.

I am visiting a tattoo parlour today, but not for angel wings. I was thinking of something a bit more nautical. (To go with my naughty morning).

Old 10-20-2012, 12:40 PM   #183
SailorJerry
Taking on Water

I notice that I might have attracted a few lurkers. If you're too shy to post on my thread, feel free to send me a nice PM - everyone likes getting PM's.

As an incentive, I have a special image that I took this morning that I'm willing to share privately to a lucky lurker who PM's me.

And .... A plug for myself: I am a real person, and unfortunately I'm also VERY single. Despite my online play here, IRL I am a monogamist, and very loyal - I just use Lit as a release for my sensual side to fill that void in my life. I am looking for a serious relationship in my area, so PM me if you want to know more, or maybe you know someone who would be perfect for me. Who knows - stranger things have happened in life.

Old 10-20-2012, 12:46 PM   #184
GeorgiaOnMyMind
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I notice that I might have attracted a few lurkers. If you're too shy to post on my thread, feel free to send me a nice PM - everyone likes getting PM's.

As an incentive, I have a special image that I took this morning that I'm willing to share privately to a lucky lurker who PM's me.

And .... A plug for myself: I am a real person, and unfortunately I'm also VERY single. Despite my online play here, IRL I am a monogamist, and very loyal - I just use Lit as a release for my sensual side to fill that void in my life. I am looking for a serious relationship in my area, so PM me if you want to know more, or maybe you know someone who would be perfect for me. Who knows - stranger things have happened in life.
<sigh> Wish I lived just a little closer

I even have a story

My life is crazy busy right now, and if you have sent me a message and I haven't replied, please don't think I'm ignoring you! I will get back to you as quickly as I am able to take more than 2 minutes to myself to compose a reasonable reply

Old 10-20-2012, 02:16 PM   #185
SailorJerry
Taking on Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaOnMyMind View Post
<sigh> Wish I lived just a little closer
Geography seems to be the tragic theme of my life. . so few Canadians here on Lit, and also so few west coasters. 2x

Old 10-26-2012, 02:44 AM   #186
SailorJerry
Taking on Water

Christian Grey Series

I was inspired to do a theme staged series, and since I own a tux already, I think I just found the most subtle and fun Halloween costume ever. ;-)

Last edited by SailorJerry : 12-08-2012 at 02:38 PM.

Old 10-26-2012, 07:12 AM   #187
GeorgiaOnMyMind
Literotica Guru

LOVE them!

The fact that you own a tuxedo makes me all hot & bothered... Oh the fun that could be had

I even have a story

My life is crazy busy right now, and if you have sent me a message and I haven't replied, please don't think I'm ignoring you! I will get back to you as quickly as I am able to take more than 2 minutes to myself to compose a reasonable reply

Old 10-26-2012, 01:48 PM   #188
AJ1975
Really Experienced

Wow...

Quote:
Geography seems to be the tragic theme of my life. . so few Canadians here on Lit, and also so few west coasters. 2x
Holy crap Jerry...I'm a Canadian and actually there are quite a few Canuck men on here...but, geography is a tragedy in my life too after I saw your recent pics I'm dying to live closer... Gorgeous, sexy, kinky, creative...great job! I had to wipe the drool from my chin...take a break more often if you are going to come back with the quality of these pics...
AJ

Old 10-26-2012, 03:17 PM   #189
Ellafun
Just Visiting This Planet

Dear God,

Thank you for putting this man on earth and blessing him with the gift of photography. I can die happy now.

Ella.

Old 10-26-2012, 03:35 PM   #190
AJ1975
Really Experienced

Agreed...

Quote:
Dear God,

Thank you for putting this man on earth and blessing him with the gift of photography. I can die happy now.

Ella.
Well said Ella...and I also neglected to tell Jerry...MEOW...

Old 10-26-2012, 08:00 PM   #191
SailorJerry
Taking on Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaOnMyMind View Post
LOVE them!

The fact that you own a tuxedo makes me all hot & bothered... Oh the fun that could be had
thanks! I never thought I'd own a tux, but I really needed one once, and it was around the highschool graduation time of year and you couldn't rent a tux to save your life. So I figured I'd just buy one. Comes in REAL handy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ1975 View Post
Holy crap Jerry...I'm a Canadian and actually there are quite a few Canuck men on here...but, geography is a tragedy in my life too after I saw your recent pics I'm dying to live closer... Gorgeous, sexy, kinky, creative...great job! I had to wipe the drool from my chin...take a break more often if you are going to come back with the quality of these pics...
AJ
Maybe I should actually read Shades of Grey. lol. I just decided to do a pic series based on what I thought would represent the novels. I think I got pretty close. (?)

Quote:
Dear God,

Ella.
Thanks, Ella! I always love your support. I'm continually amazed at what I can do with an iPad and a few basic photo apps. The quality is amazing!! I've actually decided to get a tripod and mount for it now - I love the results so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ1975 View Post
Well said Ella...and I also neglected to tell Jerry...MEOW...

Old 10-26-2012, 08:09 PM   #192
_me_
Sun queen.....;)

Quote:
I was inspired to do a theme staged series, and since I own a tux already, I think I just found the most subtle and fun Halloween costume ever. ;-)

Fuck!!

Old 10-26-2012, 08:59 PM   #193
LadyVer
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Wow! Triple Hubba Hubba!

Old 10-27-2012, 06:07 PM   #194
SailorJerry
Taking on Water

Quote:
Fuck!!
I see this is my most popular photo set so far.

Quote:
Wow! Triple Hubba Hubba!
It's amazing that I can have this effect - while still staying with my 'no cock pics' policy. I like it - forces me to get creative.

Old 10-27-2012, 06:14 PM   #195
LadyVer
Literotica Guru

Quote:

It's amazing that I can have this effect - while still staying with my 'no cock pics' policy. I like it - forces me to get creative.

I'm one of those who prefer no cock pics of men I don't know. To me, there's nothing sexy about cock pics unless they're presented well.. and pose, mood, lighting, camera, props, etc make a difference. This last set to me is one of your best.

Old 10-28-2012, 02:04 AM   #196
SailorJerry
Taking on Water

Quote:
I'm one of those who prefer no cock pics of men I don't know. To me, there's nothing sexy about cock pics unless they're presented well.. and pose, mood, lighting, camera, props, etc make a difference. This last set to me is one of your best.
Thanks again! I'm a tad worried that I might now have set the bar high for myself. I'm not confident that I can continue to post pics of this quality. I now know how to get my iPad to produce quality images, but conceiving of ideas and staging them takes a lot of time and mental effort. I wonder if I just got lucky with this last set - I hope you fine ladies won't mind if I post more candid pics as well.

Old 10-28-2012, 05:17 PM   #197
LadyVer
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Thanks again! I'm a tad worried that I might now have set the bar high for myself. I'm not confident that I can continue to post pics of this quality. I now know how to get my iPad to produce quality images, but conceiving of ideas and staging them takes a lot of time and mental effort. I wonder if I just got lucky with this last set - I hope you fine ladies won't mind if I post more candid pics as well.
I think most realize the time and effort involved in having a great pic thread and everyone has different preferencces. You're the thread boss.

Old 10-28-2012, 05:21 PM   #198
_me_
Sun queen.....;)

Quote:
It's like watching a movie.........so hot!!

Old 10-28-2012, 05:44 PM   #199
satin_and_lace
Really Experienced

I just found your thread and I have to say that I find it amazing! I love how sexy your photos are! It's so much better when there is a bit of intrigue! I'll definitely be hitting the subscribe button! Oh, your house is amazing by the way. I love the fireplace

Old 10-28-2012, 06:18 PM   #200
SailorJerry
Taking on Water

Quote:
I think most realize the time and effort involved in having a great pic thread and everyone has different preferencces. You're the thread boss.
Alrighty then! I better grab the tiller and steer this ship, eh?

Quote:
It's like watching a movie.........so hot!!
Maybe I should cast for teh role of Christian Grey in the movie version of 50Shades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satin_and_lace View Post
I just found your thread and I have to say that I find it amazing! I love how sexy your photos are! It's so much better when there is a bit of intrigue! I'll definitely be hitting the subscribe button! Oh, your house is amazing by the way. I love the fireplace
Welcome! Glad you like! Not all of the pics are from my own home, btw. The fireplace is in a friend's home that I was looking after for a few days - I couldn't resist taking advantage of it as a set.