Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Old 12-20-2015, 08:34 PM   #1
original_pk10
Literotica Guru

A kittens hello ^..^

Hi

I had fallen into a bit of a depression again, and clawed my way out. I've finally stopped rebounding after my last break up...and I'm back in the saddle.

I met someone, well got set up with someone a month ago and we've been seeing each other ever since. He's been a gentleman, he spoils me and tends to me - making me feel special and beautiful. We had sex for the first time last night...and I think I found my perfect dominant man. I got spanked so hard my ass is bruised and fucked so hard my pussy is still sore.

I confessed my online pictures, and he seemed excited by it.

We've been teasing each other all week, knowing that last night was going to be the night we fucked. He had a massage table set up with candles and oils and incense. He undressed me and lay me on the table and massaged me for an hour - kissing my neck and back and ass. He gave me a few light smacks - and I was getting so wet I could feel it on my thighs.

When he flipped me over he kissed me deeply, then massaged my tits and stomach and legs until he couldn't take it. He sucked my nipples and I asked him to bite me - be bit so hard I moaned and arched my back and he started to finger my pussy. He told me to lay sideways on the table and told me I had a beautiful pussy and asshole - then he sucked and licked and fingered my ass until I was screaming and clawing at the wall behind me.

We went up to his room and he kept licking my pussy and choking me until I was begging for him to fuck me. He pounded into me so hard, I don't even know how many times I came for him...his hand was around my neck the whole time - squeezing and releasing over and over.

He flipped me over, tugged at my hair and fucked me from behind - spanking me SO hard and I just kept bucking back at his cock as hard as I could ...the sting was delicious. I sucked his cock, deep throating him and making him gasp and then I rode him until he came.

Afterwards we cuddled and kissed and had some drinks while we watched a documentary on Netflix

Last edited by original_pk10 : 12-22-2015 at 10:11 AM.

Old 12-20-2015, 08:42 PM   #2
Tyreal123
Literotica Guru

Glad to hear things have been going well PK- I have missed you around here! You have always brightened this forum up

Old 12-20-2015, 08:48 PM   #3
EndlessNameless
Charismatic Pervert

Hello, darling.

Old 12-20-2015, 08:49 PM   #4
Dri
ON BREAK

... Original_pk10... nice to meet you & welcome back!!

Old 12-20-2015, 09:51 PM   #5
Saxon_Hart
WWJD for a Klondike Bar?

Damn glad to see you back PK!!!! You have been missed.

Everyone brings joy to my life. Some by coming, some by going.

Why do you like playing around with my narrow scope of reality?.

I need a ride to the morgue, that's what 911 is for. So tag my toe and don't forget ooh to close the drawer.

"You are in more dire need of a blow job than any white man in history." - Robin Williams "Good Morning Vietnam"

We'll know for the first time, if we're evil or divine; We're the last in line.

You don't need luck when you don't give a fuck!!

Here is my "AH Profile"

Here is a link to my stories Saxon's Shit, I also wrote One Of These.

See what I'm "up to" here.

Old 12-20-2015, 09:56 PM   #6
HotVox
Literotica Guru

Hot story, coupled with hotter pics; he is a very lucky man indeed!

Old 12-20-2015, 10:09 PM   #7
James1324
Experienced

I can't decide which is hotter -- the story or the photos. Guess I'll just have to check them out again.

Old 12-20-2015, 10:15 PM   #8
original_pk10
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyreal123 View Post
Glad to hear things have been going well PK- I have missed you around here! You have always brightened this forum up
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessNameless View Post
Hello, darling.
And hello love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dri View Post
... Original_pk10... nice to meet you & welcome back!!
Nice to meet you too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxon_Hart View Post
Damn glad to see you back PK!!!! You have been missed.
Aw, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotVox View Post
Hot story, coupled with hotter pics; he is a very lucky man indeed!
It was a good night...I'm ready to do it again. He's getting a sex swing, I'm dying to try it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1324 View Post
I can't decide which is hotter -- the story or the photos. Guess I'll just have to check them out again.
Thanks! I can do better on both, this was just a little quickie

Old 12-20-2015, 10:26 PM   #9
FunFilled80
Fortuna Favet Fortibus

Happy to see you posting again sexy one.

He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep
Of the easy wind and downy flake.

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

Old 12-20-2015, 10:28 PM   #10
James1324
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by original_pk10 View Post
Thanks! I can do better on both, this was just a little quickie
You're welcome, original_pk10! Though if this is your 'quickie', I can't wait for your more dedicated efforts.

Subscribing here.

Old 12-20-2015, 10:30 PM   #11
drtshare
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Hi

I had fallen into a bit of a depression again, and clawed my way out. I've finally stopped rebounding after my last break up...and I'm back in the saddle.
Hello PK,

I am happy to hear you are back and doing better. It sound like you are enjoying life.

This old borg has missed you.

hugs

old borg fred

Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 3 Index

Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one
LIFE IS TO SHORT, LET'S HAVE SOME SILLY FUN
INDEX

Icy's Imagery Index

talikat needs a index.

Ladies, its all in the tease..STRIPTEASE....

Kimleigh index Come a little closer baby..

How To Index Picture Thread
Was ask why I don't post much anymore or do indexes. First my vision was not good, But second is WHY SHOULD I. I make a post on a thread or do a index.. but does anyone RETURN the POST on my thread? Do they post a Thank you? NO for the post part NO. I have see lit change over the years where few return post on someone thread or tell them thank you.

Old 12-20-2015, 10:32 PM   #12
RawHumor
Creepers Gotta Creep

I love hearing happy news like this.

Thank you for posting it, and the pics of course!

Guys, don't be a douche. Click here!

Old 12-21-2015, 12:30 AM   #13
original_pk10
Literotica Guru

A few from a couple months ago Nothing naked, just sexy

Last edited by original_pk10 : 12-23-2015 at 12:44 PM.

Old 12-21-2015, 01:04 AM   #14
Glenalk
Virgin

Quote:
WOW Very sexy

Old 12-21-2015, 01:33 AM   #15
Mercury_Maniac
Can't Reason with Idiots

hello, when i first meet a kitten, i usually rub my hand across its back.

or maybe a quick snuggle.

nice to see you again.

something beautiful that i wish would happen to me

i wish i was there

Old 12-21-2015, 05:38 AM   #16
murmurmara
Sensually Sixty

Hey, PK -- always a treat to see you here!!!

my new Amateur Pics home ~ Mara ~ now & then

show us your hands in AmPics hands ~ at work, at play, at rest

Old 12-21-2015, 06:09 AM   #17
winston11
Really Experienced

Welcome back. I'm glad things are going well for you and your new found love. Merry Christmas!!
Quote:
Hi

I met someone, well got set up with someone a month ago and we've been seeing each other ever since. He's been a gentleman, he spoils me and tends to me - making me feel special and beautiful. We had sex for the first time last night...and I think I found my perfect dominant man. I got spanked so hard my ass is bruised and fucked so hard my pussy is still sore.

We've been teasing each other all week, knowing that last night was going to be the night we fucked. He had a massage table set up with candles and oils and incense. He undressed me and lay me on the table and massaged me for an hour - kissing my neck and back and ass. He gave me a few light smacks - and I was getting so wet I could feel it on my thighs.

When he flipped me over he kissed me deeply, then massaged my tits and stomach and legs until he couldn't take it. He sucked my nipples and I asked him to bite me - be bit so hard I moaned and arched my back and he started to finger my pussy. He told me to lay sideways on the table and told me I had a beautiful pussy and asshole - then he sucked and licked and fingered my ass until I was screaming and clawing at the wall behind me.

We went up to his room and he kept licking my pussy and choking me until I was begging for him to fuck me. He pounded into me so hard, I don't even know how many times I came for him...his hand was around my neck the whole time - squeezing and releasing over and over.

He flipped me over, tugged at my hair and fucked me from behind - spanking me SO hard and I just kept bucking back at his cock as hard as I could ...the sting was delicious. I sucked his cock, deep throating him and making him gasp and then I rode him until he came.

Afterwards we cuddled and kissed and had some drinks while we watched a documentary on Netflix

Old 12-21-2015, 06:29 AM   #18
green337
Really Really Experienced

Welcome back, though I think you must have left well before I joined.

Glad to hear things are on the up, and also very happy to see your gorgeous pics.

- Steven Wright

Old 12-21-2015, 06:45 AM   #19
sexywriterfla
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Beautiful and sexy as fuck. Always good to see you, pk!

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

New story added! "The Dinner Date."

Old 12-21-2015, 06:45 AM   #20
sexywriterfla
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Hi

Fucking rawwr!

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

New story added! "The Dinner Date."

Old 12-21-2015, 07:26 AM   #21
James1324
Experienced

Quote:
"Just sexy," classic understatement.

Old 12-21-2015, 08:23 AM   #22
rubydlite
*That girl*

Pk!!!♡

Old 12-21-2015, 10:13 AM   #23
knuts1
Literotica Guru

Welcome back PK!! You have been missed!!!

Old 12-21-2015, 10:20 AM   #24
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Quote:
Hi

OMG, you watched Netflix?????? Hows dirty, discusting is that?????LOL welcome back sexy PK!!!! Sorry to hear about your "troubles", but congrads on the new relationshin, he sounds good for you!! Have a Merry Christmas, you & family!!

"Though gravely wounded, I endeavor to persevere."

Old 12-21-2015, 10:25 AM   #25
original_pk10
Literotica Guru

good morning all off to work in Hell....

Last edited by original_pk10 : 12-30-2015 at 11:04 AM.