Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Old 05-12-2016, 10:06 PM   #1
FunWifey
Experienced

FunWifey Pics :)

So, 1st time post....I've been coming to this site off and on for years, found it accidentally and read a couple of stories then left, then came back for more lol. The stories lead into the chatrooms for a lil more interaction....and now it looks like I have stumbled here as a lil further exploration. I'm 27 and live in Florida, yes obviously married. Hubby looooooves to takes pics of me randomly and a lil while back I found where he keeps them on the computer (swear i was not looking for them lol). I have debated on posted them and go back and forth but after a glass of wine I am taking a chance at something new....enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image348-1.jpg (29.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4132-1.jpg (16.2 KB, 0 views)

Old 05-12-2016, 10:09 PM   #2
noni498
Really Experienced

you look amazing

Old 05-12-2016, 10:19 PM   #3
paddypan
Really Experienced

Cute little ass.

Old 05-12-2016, 10:25 PM   #4
lonelyhornyhusband
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunWifey View Post
So, 1st time post....I've been coming to this site off and on for years, found it accidentally and read a couple of stories then left, then came back for more lol. The stories lead into the chatrooms for a lil more interaction....and now it looks like I have stumbled here as a lil further exploration. I'm 27 and live in Florida, yes obviously married. Hubby looooooves to takes pics of me randomly and a lil while back I found where he keeps them on the computer (swear i was not looking for them lol). I have debated on posted them and go back and forth but after a glass of wine I am taking a chance at something new....enjoy!
Beautiful woman...would love to chat...PM me

Old 05-12-2016, 10:29 PM   #5
Firemanw2
Really Experienced

Very nice Wifey! Me likee

Old 05-12-2016, 10:31 PM   #6
dannyb57
Literotica Guru

Hubby looooooves to takes pics of me randomly

is hubby aware, that his photographic talents, are also on display?

Old 05-12-2016, 10:35 PM   #7
Tell_ME_67
Really Experienced

Florida Newbie

I am also from Florida. Welcome to Lit and I hope to see a lot more of your husband's secret stash.

Old 05-12-2016, 10:35 PM   #8
stngrey
Really Experienced

Smile

Quote:
what an amazing body Btw your ass is lovely

Old 05-12-2016, 10:50 PM   #9
dave_anon
Really Experienced

Quote:
wow! Impressive start.

Old 05-12-2016, 10:54 PM   #10
default24
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Yeah you should really keep going...

Old 05-12-2016, 11:07 PM   #11
abob1
Virgin

Nothing to be shy about

You are beautiful! Can't wait for more.

Old 05-12-2016, 11:39 PM   #12
FunWifey
Experienced

Ha, wow thanks for the great comments, and no hubby does not know I am posting the pics here, not sure how he would feel about it. Maybe a couple more before bed....from last Valentines day....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6731-1.jpg (18.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6747-1.jpg (75.4 KB, 0 views)

Old 05-12-2016, 11:46 PM   #13
playdohsa
Experienced

Quote:
Ha, wow thanks for the great comments, and no hubby does not know I am posting the pics here, not sure how he would feel about it. Maybe a couple more before bed....from last Valentines day....
Lovely FunWifey!!!

Old 05-12-2016, 11:47 PM   #14
Wolfking05
Lurking in the woods

Gorgeous body, naughty girl

Old 05-12-2016, 11:48 PM   #15
ducks
Literotica Guru

Sexxy baby. Love the pics.

Old 05-13-2016, 12:08 AM   #16
lonelyhornyhusband
Really Experienced

Quote:
WOW...that looks like a perfect valentines...you are so sexy

Old 05-13-2016, 12:18 AM   #17
Ronster1953
Literotica Guru

Quote:
These are sweet, thanks.

Old 05-13-2016, 12:45 AM   #18
ouchfeelsgood
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Your hubby is quite lucky he has that view of your "inspiring" figure to admire every day!

Old 05-13-2016, 12:58 AM   #19
FSUBasketball
Literotica Guru

Your husband is a lucky guy...and we're quite lucky you found the pics!!

Old 05-13-2016, 01:40 AM   #20
ducks
Literotica Guru

Quote:
My feelings are in getting hard.

Old 05-13-2016, 02:05 AM   #21
tit_lover
Literotica Guru

Quote:
wow beautiful, pretty sure you'll have a lot more people cumming

Old 05-13-2016, 03:03 AM   #22
mrbruno
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Glad you chose to post them! You are drop dead gorgeous!

Thanks hubby for being always on the prowl with his camera.

Old 05-13-2016, 04:15 AM   #23
tw63
Really Experienced

Smile

Quote:
Very sexy, I absolutely love the bare ass one. I could feel the blood rush to my cock as I adored you! Please keep sharing.
Feel free to PM and ask me anything.

Old 05-13-2016, 07:20 AM   #24
JuicyJessXX
Really Experienced

Hi suga x

Beautiful, feel free to.message me.xx

Old 05-13-2016, 07:39 AM   #25
sexywriterfla
Sexy Beast

Quote:
Welcome! Lovely start...

My Erotica:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions