Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 10-26-2012, 09:44 AM   #51
sweet_lusciousdesire
Literotica Guru

That is so fucking sexy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyPantySlut View Post
That sounds like an amazing time. After 'making' me put on her panties, 'making' me eat my cum is one of the most erotic things she does with me on 'kinky nights'. Makes me quiver as a submissive sissy and the cum proves I'm such a slut.

I'd love to hear more about your cum-play.

Last time we played, I pleasured her to three orgasms before she put a condom on my cock, tucked it back in my panties and then gave me a blowjob through my satin panties. I came so hard and she milked me, cooing what a 'good sissy' I was wetting my pretty panties. When she had all of it in the condom, she took it off and slid up my body, rubbing her breasts against me and my lingerie. She asked me what I wanted as she teased my lips with the heavy, full condom. I said I wanted to suck cock and swallow cum. I begged for it, my cock getting hard again. She slowly tipped up the condom and I felt the hot cum ooze down my tongue and my lips. By the time I licked the condom clean inside and out she'd mounted me and rode me to a sweet final orgasm. Then sleep together in our satin.

Old 10-27-2012, 03:37 PM   #52
catsguy2
Really Experienced

Not a sub/dom thing for my lady and I, either, but sometimes it is nice for one of us to take charge. Were both vocal and get turned on by it. When Im jerking off in front of her I like to tell her to get into position so I can cum all over her tits. She does so and presents her tits as a target for me. After I cum on her I lean in for a close up view and she tells me to lick all my cum up. I look her in the eyes, smile, stick out my tongue, lick up the biggest glob of cum and then kiss her. We both moan as we share the taste then she tells me to lick the rest of my cum off her. I lean down and slurp up my cum, paying extra attention to her nipples as she tells me to suck up all my cum and fill my mouth with my cum while she masturbates herself to orgasm. Its so nice that we have the same kinks.

Old 10-28-2012, 06:17 AM   #53
Lovepantiesyum
Virgin

Wink I fantasize about eating my own cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by creampieluvr79 View Post
I don't know how it started over the years but I initially had an interest that I expressed to my wife and upon trying it found out that I honestly enjoy not only eating my own cum out of and off of my wife, but that for me it's so much more exciting and erotic when she actively feeds it to me.

I love it when she makes it a point to have me eat her pussy after I have just filled it up moments before. I love doing it for her because it feels great for her, and I love the submissive nature of the act as does my wife, but neither of us are interested in "the submissive lifestyle".

It's also even more enjoyable to me when my wife will suck me off into her mouth and is shares with me a loving, cum-filled kiss, this is more rare because my wife honestly loves to swallow, I can hardly blame her since I love this too.

I'm honestly lucky in that I am married to a very caring, supportive, understanding and kinky women who has helped me to enjoy a number of other ways of eating and being fed my own cum and would gladly share if others are interested.

I'd also love to hear from other men who share my desires and the ways in which they enjoy or wish to be fed their own cum as well as hear from the women who enjoy feeding them and the ways in which they do so, or would like to!
yes I would LOVE to have a gorgeous lingerie clad babe have me wear her panties let me masturbate in front of her then let cum on her pretty tits and then allow me to lick it off like a hot little Girly who loves to be slutty. I would also enjoy cumming inher pretty mouth n then having her spit my load back into my wanton hot mouth n make me swallow it! Mmm then make out and letting our tongue slide across our teeth sexily enjoying my cream

Old 10-28-2012, 10:17 PM   #54
creampieluvr79
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovepantiesyum View Post
yes I would LOVE to have a gorgeous lingerie clad babe have me wear her panties let me masturbate in front of her then let cum on her pretty tits and then allow me to lick it off like a hot little Girly who loves to be slutty. I would also enjoy cumming inher pretty mouth n then having her spit my load back into my wanton hot mouth n make me swallow it! Mmm then make out and letting our tongue slide across our teeth sexily enjoying my cream
That was hot, thanks for sharing! It's been awhile since I've licked my cum from my wife's breasts, I usually get to eat a nice creampie as my wife easily get's as much enjoyment from that as I do.

Old 10-28-2012, 10:33 PM   #55
KittyFantastic
Experienced

Location: In my own little world, somewhere in the metropolis.
I really can't understand any women finding this idea weird. I'd love for a man to leisurely eat his cum out of my well-fucked pussy or to lick it off of my body.

Old 10-28-2012, 10:43 PM   #56
Mav_6969
Virgin

Hi Kitty,

I, too, love this--and would love to eat my cum out of your puss or lick it off your body.

Let me know if you'd like to chat more about it.

Cheers!

Old 10-28-2012, 10:49 PM   #57
Mav_6969
Virgin

My wife and I love to share--though she can be greedy at times, swallowing it all before sharing. Still...eating her out after cumming in her, cleaning it off her tits, snowballing...it's all good.

Also had a good friend eat my cum out of his wife's puss. So hot!

Old 10-29-2012, 06:37 AM   #58
Rainshine
Puddle Jumper

The idea of my husband going down on me and cleaning me up after he cums inside me is a massive turn on for me, and plays into a number of my fantasies.

I have dropped the hint(subtly and not so subtly) on a number of occasions but he's not keen, so a fantasy it will remain.

Old 10-29-2012, 06:45 AM   #59
Randolph
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
The idea of my husband going down on me and cleaning me up after he cums inside me is a massive turn on for me, and plays into a number of my fantasies.

I have dropped the hint(subtly and not so subtly) on a number of occasions but he's not keen, so a fantasy it will remain.
You've got to have fantasies though... and if all were realised they'd cease to be...

My first and only story...

Haunted

For the more visually inclined...

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1037974

Old 10-29-2012, 06:49 AM   #60
Rainshine
Puddle Jumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph View Post
You've got to have fantasies though... and if all were realised they'd cease to be...
Fair point, Randolph... but that one seems so easy to fulfil. It's just within reach....yet a gazillion miles away.

Old 10-29-2012, 06:55 AM   #61
Randolph
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Fair point, Randolph... but that one seems so easy to fulfil. It's just within reach....yet a gazillion miles away.
Maybe those are the best kind...?

My first and only story...

Haunted

For the more visually inclined...

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1037974

Old 10-29-2012, 08:18 AM   #62
pmann
Crouching Panda

Quote:
Just about 10,000 miles.

Stay up with me, don't fall asleep...

Old 10-29-2012, 06:00 PM   #63
creampieluvr79

Quote:

I'm on the other side of where you are, the idea of cleaning up my wife after I cum inside of her is a massive turn on for me! So is her feeding my cum back to me after she has brought me off into her mouth. I guess I'm just fortunate that my wife is almost as into it as I am.

I have a couple of questions for you which you don't have to answer if you don't want to:

Has your husband ever kissed you after going down on you or wanted you to lick/suck him after being inside of you? If so, I would also ask if you have ever kissed him after giving him a blowjob to completion?

Was he willing to kiss you? If you haven't done this already, I think it's a great place to start. I think for many guys, there is the "stigma" that tasting or even getting their mouth near where their cum is/was that there sexuality can be called into question. I'm sure it's partly the macho aspect of being a male, "guys just don't do that" and/or fear of their wife/girlfriend thinking less of them. That's a hard thing to get past, but doing so a little at a time, like giving him a deep tongue kiss after swallowing a fresh load after a blowjob can be a really hot way to begin. After a couple of times doing that, maybe don't quite swallow all of it, etc.

I think that many guys see nothing wrong with and some even expect women to taste their own juices but don't even consider doing the same. Expressing your interest in him returning that favor, in the right way can be a great motivator.

Also, talking about each other's fantasies, maybe starting with the tame ones, can be a great way to get to the fantasies you really want to try as you can sometimes "work your way up" to those that one or the other of you is not as interested in.

Of course, if he is truly and completely repulsed by the idea, it may just not be in the cards, but I really hope that maybe some of my suggestions might be able to help and that one day you do get to experience as a couple, the joys of creampie eating as my wife and I have!

Old 11-27-2012, 02:35 AM   #64
hollibibi
Really Experienced

Eating his own cum out of me..

.. It has been a fantasy of mine for while.

Trying to convince him to do it is another thing...

Have any ladies ever experienced this? Is it as good as I hope?

Old 11-27-2012, 03:43 AM   #65
aaron2878

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollibibi View Post

I can't answer for the ladies, but I have done it several times and absolutely love eating a creampie!! I never get a complaint from my wife when I do go down on her afterwards either. Good luck on convincing him, and if he won't do it I'm sure there are several guys that would clean up his creampie for you!!

Old 11-27-2012, 06:14 AM   #66
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Quote:

As A male I have done it e nmber of times, including a cherry pie!! It was in the heat of the moment, enjoyable.

Proud Daddy to babygirl: Wyshes!!

Old 11-27-2012, 10:36 AM   #67
Biker_Type
Literotica Guru

have done this many, many times. my OL likes to have me finish her off after i've cum in her or to interrupt a fuck with so licking. maybe aske him before and see what he finds objectionable? or tell him you need his tongue on you and want another orgasm before he slips back in? an offering of more seems to be good motivation? good luck!

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=996381

Old 11-27-2012, 11:17 AM   #68
Inspirinious
Seeking inspiration

Quote:

Another male here who loves to do this to my wife. It is a wonderful experience for both of us. I hope you can convince him to do this.

I wrote a true story about this. Details you are looking for are in Part 2 of Breakfast in Bed

~ ~ ~ ~

my pic thread: Inspired. again

my story: Breakfast in Bed

Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another. - Thomas Merton, Love and Living

And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time. - T.S.Eliot, Four Quartets

Old 11-27-2012, 12:14 PM   #69
andyoranges
Virgin

Talking

Quote:

Many women LOVE having a man clean his cum out of / off of them.........BUT......if your husband is reluctant or shows no interest, you are never going to talk him into it. Whatever part of him is holding him back simply wont be convinced. He may think it's "gay" to do that, taboo, etc etc.

The only way to break this barrier is to FORCE him to do it unexpectedly. Fuck him in woman-on-top position, and after he cums inside of you, slide up onto his face, pinning his forearms beneath your knees, and push your pussy down onto his face. Tell him he'd better clean up his mess if he ever wants to cum inside of you again...........

THIS WAY, he didn't "volunteer" to eat his cum, you made him do it.......so he did not do something that wasn't masculine in his view of things.

Make sure you react forcefully to his licking.....even if you have to fake an orgasm, make him think that eating his cum out of you drove you absolutely crazy.

And, of course please share the results of your efforts with us............

Old 11-27-2012, 12:22 PM   #70
IARainman
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyoranges View Post
Many women LOVE having a man clean his cum out of / off of them.........BUT......if your husband is reluctant or shows no interest, you are never going to talk him into it. Whatever part of him is holding him back simply wont be convinced. He may think it's "gay" to do that, taboo, etc etc.

The only way to break this barrier is to FORCE him to do it unexpectedly. Fuck him in woman-on-top position, and after he cums inside of you, slide up onto his face, pinning his forearms beneath your knees, and push your pussy down onto his face. Tell him he'd better clean up his mess if he ever wants to cum inside of you again...........

THIS WAY, he didn't "volunteer" to eat his cum, you made him do it.......so he did not do something that wasn't masculine in his view of things.

Make sure you react forcefully to his licking.....even if you have to fake an orgasm, make him think that eating his cum out of you drove you absolutely crazy.

And, of course please share the results of your efforts with us............
Yeah, I want to eat my wife's cream pie, but even moreso, I want get to"force"me to...but if he really doesn't want to them forcing isn't right....how many women would want to be forced to do something they really don't want to do?... Now, if you preface it with,"we're going to do something tonight and I want you to trust me...."then that's different, you have a certain level of consent....

Old 11-27-2012, 12:25 PM   #71
DarkPleasures
Boobage!

Quote:

Read the different threads on creampie eating (there's many) and you'll see how many are in favor of it.

Old 11-27-2012, 12:50 PM   #72
rainsol
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPleasures View Post
Read the different threads on creampie eating (there's many) and you'll see how many are in favor of it.
I would love to eat my wifes freshly fucked hole, but sigh, she is just not into it. I think her mom ruined her on the virtues of nasty sex.

Old 11-27-2012, 12:54 PM   #73
SF_commuter
Experienced

It is certainly intensely erotic.

Old 11-27-2012, 01:21 PM   #74
DarkPleasures
Boobage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainsol View Post
I would love to eat my wifes freshly fucked hole, but sigh, she is just not into it. I think her mom ruined her on the virtues of nasty sex.
That's a shame. My husband loves eating his cum from me.

Old 11-27-2012, 02:33 PM   #75
rainsol
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPleasures View Post
That's a shame. My husband loves eating his cum from me.
would he eat someone elses cum out of you?