Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 09-04-2012, 07:44 AM   #26
amofiga
Literotica Guru

I love the sloppy mouth-filled cum kisses more than creamie pie but it's all good. I also love when she licks my cunt-juice cum-covered cock after I've pumped my load into her, pull out and plop it into her mouth. A nice 69 after filling her cunt with my juice is a much more erotic way to "cuddle".

Old 09-04-2012, 06:39 PM   #27
countryboy001
Experienced

sweet luscious said,

I'd like to stroke and lick a submissive male until he cums for me. I look foward to watching hot cum pour onto my hand. Then I'll feed him his sensual taste, one finger at a time. Having a man eat me after cumming inside me would drive me wild with ecstasy.

That first part is hot! with this variation. My wife has just fucked her lover and is showing me
that creampie. She says it's *his* cunt, then takes my cock in her hand, etc. She says, "Your cum is going in yr belly, but you have to ask for it." At this point her power sweeps away everything; my cum goes where she decides.

Old 09-04-2012, 07:35 PM   #28
creampieluvr79
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_lusciousdesire View Post
I'd like to stroke and lick a submissive male until he cums for me. I look foward to watching hot cum pour onto my hand. Then I'll feed him his sensual taste
I'm asking for this tonight! Thanks again for sharing.

Old 09-04-2012, 07:38 PM   #29
creampieluvr79

Quote:
Originally Posted by amofiga View Post
I love the sloppy mouth-filled cum kisses more than creamie pie but it's all good. I also love when she licks my cunt-juice cum-covered cock after I've pumped my load into her, pull out and plop it into her mouth. A nice 69 after filling her cunt with my juice is a much more erotic way to "cuddle".
I agree with you on the first part, I find cum-filled kisses to be so amazingly erotic.

Old 09-04-2012, 08:01 PM   #30
Bbb13
Literotica Guru

Happened once, loved it

Old 09-04-2012, 10:51 PM   #31
SissyPantySlut
Experienced

It doesn't happen regularly but often enough. When my wife is interested in a 'special play time', I know I get to dress up in my favorite panties and lingerie. Whether she uses a dildo in me or we just caress ourselves into orgasms, she'll capture my cum in a condom and then gently tease me about being a sissy slut, a cock whore, her little panty-boy. She coaxes me and teases me with these words until I get past that loss of enthusiasm and eagerly lap the cum out of the condom as she pours it into my sissy mouth.

(These days I'm not losing the enthusiasm after cumming and beg her to let me swallow hot cum... training works!)

Old 09-05-2012, 01:47 PM   #32
yorker85

I just did this for the first time yesterday.

I went to visit my GF. We spent a lot of time fucking and before I went home, we had to get one last nut out. We fucked like crazy. Thrashing about and she came so hard and was so wet that my cock was almost numb. I knew I needed some special attention. I told her it was time to taste us and she quickly went down and started licking up her juices off my cock and balls. I guess she sensed I needed something extra so she lifted my legs and started tonguing my ass like a fiend. I was stroking my cock like a mad man and came all over my stomach. She told me to lay back so she could clean me up. Her tongue licked up every last drop and then she slid forward and gave me a deep kiss, depositing a mouthful of cum into me. She pulled her face back, gave me a wicked smile and went back to suck the last drops out of me. I savored the present she gave me and then swallowed it down. I thought about it the whole drive home.

Old 09-05-2012, 06:34 PM   #33
creampieluvr79

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorker85 View Post
I just did this for the first time yesterday.

I went to visit my GF. We spent a lot of time fucking and before I went home, we had to get one last nut out. We fucked like crazy. Thrashing about and she came so hard and was so wet that my cock was almost numb. I knew I needed some special attention. I told her it was time to taste us and she quickly went down and started licking up her juices off my cock and balls. I guess she sensed I needed something extra so she lifted my legs and started tonguing my ass like a fiend. I was stroking my cock like a mad man and came all over my stomach. She told me to lay back so she could clean me up. Her tongue licked up every last drop and then she slid forward and gave me a deep kiss, depositing a mouthful of cum into me. She pulled her face back, gave me a wicked smile and went back to suck the last drops out of me. I savored the present she gave me and then swallowed it down. I thought about it the whole drive home.
That sounds like it was very erotic. I know I love it when my wife shares a mouthful of my cum with me.

Old 09-05-2012, 08:13 PM   #34
N2outdoors
Really Experienced

Creampie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joankraig View Post
Something both my husband and I enjoy and do often. My husband will sometimes lick the cum from another guy off me - very erotic!
Well, I love creampies, mine or others. I don't blame your husband one bit for eating any ones cum out of your sweet pussy. Love your pics, sexy lady.

Old 09-10-2012, 01:01 AM   #35
creampieluvr79

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2outdoors View Post
Well, I love creampies, mine or others. I don't blame your husband one bit for eating any ones cum out of your sweet pussy. Love your pics, sexy lady.
While I have to admit I've only ever had a creampie of my own making, I would have to agree with N2outdoors about not blaming your husband one bit, your pics are very beautiful and sexy.

Old 09-10-2012, 09:57 PM   #36
creampieluvr79

Quote:
I'd like to stroke and lick a submissive male until he cums for me. I look foward to watching hot cum pour onto my hand. Then I'll feed him his sensual taste
Quote:
Originally Posted by creampieluvr79 View Post
I'm asking for this tonight! Thanks again for sharing.
I didn't get quite what I was asking for that evening, I got a creampie instead (oh darn! ), but my wife and I did this last night. My wife especially loved the imagery of "watching hot cum pour onto my hand"

It is few and far between, but sometimes when I've been edging for quite a while it is possible when I finally climax for the cum to come out so steady that it is practically pouring out as opposed to shooting or dribbling. As it was last night after an amazing blowjob that finished with my wife stroking me off, my cum "surged" out into my wife's hand more than anything else, definitely didn't "shoot" but a lot more than a "dribble" but unfortunately was not quite "pouring" out.

She did have quite a palm full when I was finally done and she teasingly told me as much. She brought her hand up to my mouth and tipped her hand up letting my cum run over my bottom lip onto my tongue. She encouraged me to swallow and then she lovingly stroked her hand through my hair as I licked her hand clean. Once I was done she gave me nice long sensual kiss. I kissed my way down and slowly, lovingly brought her to orgasm with my mouth. For a nice change of pace the evening finally ended with us lazily masturbating for each other and we orgasmed together. A very hot evening all the way around.

Thank you again sweet_lusciousdesire for the idea!

Please I hope others will share their ideas and tell us what you think of ours!

Old 09-10-2012, 10:12 PM   #37
MarathonATL
Really Experienced

Quote:
I didn't get quite what I was asking for that evening, I got a creampie instead (oh darn! ), but my wife and I did this last night. My wife especially loved the imagery of "watching hot cum pour onto my hand"

It is few and far between, but sometimes when I've been edging for quite a while it is possible when I finally climax for the cum to come out so steady that it is practically pouring out as opposed to shooting or dribbling. As it was last night after an amazing blowjob that finished with my wife stroking me off, my cum "surged" out into my wife's hand more than anything else, definitely didn't "shoot" but a lot more than a "dribble" but unfortunately was not quite "pouring" out.

She did have quite a palm full when I was finally done and she teasingly told me as much. She brought her hand up to my mouth and tipped her hand up letting my cum run over my bottom lip onto my tongue. She encouraged me to swallow and then she lovingly stroked her hand through my hair as I licked her hand clean. Once I was done she gave me nice long sensual kiss. I kissed my way down and slowly, lovingly brought her to orgasm with my mouth. For a nice change of pace the evening finally ended with us lazily masturbating for each other and we orgasmed together. A very hot evening all the way around.

Thank you again sweet_lusciousdesire for the idea!

Please I hope others will share their ideas and tell us what you think of ours!
That sounds like my kind of fun! Thanks for sharing!

Old 09-12-2012, 08:39 PM   #38
creampieluvr79

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarathonATL View Post
That sounds like my kind of fun! Thanks for sharing!
It was more than fun! I'm glad you enjoyed it, I definitely did!

Old 09-13-2012, 12:10 AM   #39
twstdf8

kimda hot thread

Old 09-17-2012, 08:23 PM   #40
creampieluvr79

Quote:
I'd like to stroke and lick a submissive male until he cums for me. I look forward to watching hot cum pour onto my hand. Then I'll feed him his sensual taste
My wife and I enjoyed this the first time so much that we tried it again a second time.

This time, she started with her hands and mouth and once she got me going, she rode me until I was very close and then stopped. She got off me then once I had calmed down a bit, brought me back to the edge again with her hands, one hand on my shaft, the other massaging my balls. I was agonizingly close to cumming when she stopped, huge grin on her face.

She promptly told me that If I was going to cum that night I was going to do it myself. As I began stroking myself in front of her, she went on to tell me in no uncertain terms that if I was going cum that I had to get my entire load into her hand and that I would then be licking her hand clean once every ounce of my cum was in it. That was all I could take and the first shot wound up going completely over her hand and instead streamed across her lower stomach.

The rest of the shots spilled over onto her hand as intended and She lovingly kissed me, followed by some verbal encouragement to milk every last drop out.

Once I was done, as promised she brought her hand up to my mouth, telling me to open up and tipped as much of the load into my mouth as she could, followed by having me lick her hand clean.

With her hand licked clean she reminded me that there was some I had missed, pointing to the cum that I had shot onto her stomach, which had now run down her thigh. I started at the bottom of where it had run down and licked my way up, not missing a drop, then proceeded back down between her legs which I lovingly kissed, licked and sucked for some time until she came and could take no more.

My wife told me that she enjoyed this method of feeding me, especially as on the night in question it was already two in the morning and she didn't have to spend as much time doing "cleanup" after we were all done, even with the "cleanup" I already perform on most nights. She told me that she will definitely be "hand" feeding me again especially if it's a late night.

A HUGE thank you again to sweet_lusciousdesire for her original idea which has brought us a couple of amazing evenings of pleasure and I'm sure there'll be more to cum.

If anyone else has any additional ideas, please share them. Also, my wife and I enjoy hearing what people think of our adventures, so please tell us what you think and if you'd like to hear more!

Last edited by creampieluvr79 : 09-18-2012 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Minor grammar fix

Old 09-17-2012, 10:40 PM   #41
SissyPantySlut
Experienced

Quote:
My wife and I enjoyed this the first time so much that we tried it again a second time.

That sounds like an amazing time. After 'making' me put on her panties, 'making' me eat my cum is one of the most erotic things she does with me on 'kinky nights'. Makes me quiver as a submissive sissy and the cum proves I'm such a slut.

I'd love to hear more about your cum-play.

Last time we played, I pleasured her to three orgasms before she put a condom on my cock, tucked it back in my panties and then gave me a blowjob through my satin panties. I came so hard and she milked me, cooing what a 'good sissy' I was wetting my pretty panties. When she had all of it in the condom, she took it off and slid up my body, rubbing her breasts against me and my lingerie. She asked me what I wanted as she teased my lips with the heavy, full condom. I said I wanted to suck cock and swallow cum. I begged for it, my cock getting hard again. She slowly tipped up the condom and I felt the hot cum ooze down my tongue and my lips. By the time I licked the condom clean inside and out she'd mounted me and rode me to a sweet final orgasm. Then sleep together in our satin.

Also suffer from PPS (Panty Purge Syndrome) so I've been on here under different names in the past.

TheSissyJane Submissions

Sissy Jane Submissions

Satin Marabana Submissions

and now as Sissy Panty Slut Submissions

Old 09-17-2012, 11:28 PM   #42
subwannabe
Literotica Guru

I wish my wife would be more into it than she is and do it more often.

Old 09-18-2012, 02:33 PM   #43
catsguy2
Really Experienced

Iíve never jerked off into my ladyís hand and had her feed it to me but that does sound like fun. I might suggest that to her next time Iím masturbating in front of her when she has all her clothes on. Sometimes when Iím jerking off she will get the video camera and direct me how to masturbate for her. One of her favorite views is when I stand in front of our big mirror, have both of my fists wrapped around my dick and pump my hips like Iím fucking my hands. I make sure to put on a good show for her and tell her, in a variety of ways, how she drives me wild. Eventually, sheíll ask me if Iím ready to cum. I say yes, where do you want it? She says I should cum in my hand. I put my left hand in front of my dick and keep stroking with my right. She tells me that I have to lick my hand clean after I cum in it. I say I will and very soon thereafter scream with pleasure at my self induced orgasm as my palm fills with globs of cum with my lady looking on and catching every movement on video. As the last drops of cum fall into my hand and I catch my breath, my lady again tells me that I have to lick my hand clean. I smile at her, and the camera, as I raise my hand to my lips and lick up my cum. I swoosh it around in my mouth and make a show of swallowing it for her. I then suck my fingers clean and tell her that it tastes better when I lick it off her tits.
Iíve Ďcaughtí her masturbating a number of times while sheís watching these videos. That usually results in me taking her doggy style so she can watch me jerk off on screen as she feels my dick inside her.

Old 09-18-2012, 06:52 PM   #44
lastingpassion
Really Experienced

So Erotic.....

For many years I have always enjoyed eating my own sperm. Sharing that pleasure with a woman makes it that much more erotic! Snowballing from her mouth to mine, or licking it from her pussy, its all so sensual and passionate for both. However, experience has proven that its difficult to meet ladies with this desire or kink. It would be a much happier world if more women would simply "evolve sexually", and shed their useless inhibitions.

Old 09-19-2012, 01:13 PM   #45
catsguy2
Really Experienced

From my conversations with women Iíve found that they would really like it if more men would not be freaked out by being kissed after getting a blow job. But yeah, the some of the same women freak out when a man licks his cum from their tits or pussy. Itís all equally erotic to me.

Old 09-19-2012, 09:32 PM   #46
lastingpassion
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsguy2 View Post
From my conversations with women Iíve found that they would really like it if more men would not be freaked out by being kissed after getting a blow job. But yeah, the some of the same women freak out when a man licks his cum from their tits or pussy. Itís all equally erotic to me.
Your obviously living where the "sensual women" are! Why are the real women so difficult to find? Seems as though many of us pass through life with little pleasure. Probably one reason that people hold dear to their fantasies.

Old 09-20-2012, 12:15 PM   #47
yellowbunny
Virgin

This is not an act of sub/dom for us.. its just part of our sexual play. Makes it really hot. It all started that I asked him to clean me up after him cuming in me..and I thought he'll do something else to clean me up.. but he did use his tongue..and all i can do is push his head even more...

it was pretty intense... hot, dirty and sexy as hell.

now its the usual way we go. i clean him and he cleans me.

Old 09-21-2012, 05:50 PM   #48
creampieluvr79

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowbunny View Post
This is not an act of sub/dom for us.. its just part of our sexual play. Makes it really hot. It all started that I asked him to clean me up after him cuming in me..and I thought he'll do something else to clean me up.. but he did use his tongue..and all i can do is push his head even more...

it was pretty intense... hot, dirty and sexy as hell.

now its the usual way we go. i clean him and he cleans me.

For my wife and I think there is a bit of a sub/dom aspect at times, but definitely not the hardcore humiliation or even the Sub/Dom "Lifestyle". It's much more about the loving aspect for us too. Her indulging something that really gets me off, and at the same time being very pleasurable for her too.

Old 10-12-2012, 04:50 PM   #49
creampieluvr79

My wife gave me a very long and loving blowjob last night that ended with her getting a mouthful of cum that she happily fed most of to me in a very hot and wet french kiss. saving a little bit for herself. She continued stroking me for a little while longer, bringing forth a little bit more cum out of the tip of my "head", which she licked off and brought over for me on the tip of her tongue which I gently sucked into my mouth, turning it into another warm and sensual kiss. It was very enjoyable as it has been awhile since she's shared a mouthful with me!

My wife and I usually enjoy the taste as it is but I've been trying to improve my diet, for several reasons and we both noticed a difference in taste, for the better.

Of course after getting such loving attention from her, the evening ended with my head between her legs for sometime as I licked and sucked her, working in one, then two and finally three fingers, rubbing her "G" spot until she came. I know some folks say "G" spot stimulation doesn't do much for them, or that it doesn't exist at all... Well it sure seems to "Hit the Spot" for my wife!

It was a fantastic, albeit late night but one that was well worth the lost sleep!

Old 10-12-2012, 07:48 PM   #50
morgoiv
Really Experienced

Quote:
I'd like to stroke and lick a submissive male until he cums for me. I look foward to watching hot cum pour onto my hand. Then I'll feed him his sensual taste, one finger at a time. Having a man eat me after cumming inside me would drive me wild with ecstasy.
id like to be that man id like to be forced truth be told