Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 08-26-2012, 01:13 AM   #1
creampieluvr79
Really Really Experienced

Men who enjoy being fed their own cum and the women who enjoy feeding them.

I don't know how it started over the years but I initially had an interest that I expressed to my wife and upon trying it found out that I honestly enjoy not only eating my own cum out of and off of my wife, but that for me it's so much more exciting and erotic when she actively feeds it to me.

I love it when she makes it a point to have me eat her pussy after I have just filled it up moments before. I love doing it for her because it feels great for her, and I love the submissive nature of the act as does my wife, but neither of us are interested in "the submissive lifestyle".

It's also even more enjoyable to me when my wife will suck me off into her mouth and is shares with me a loving, cum-filled kiss, this is more rare because my wife honestly loves to swallow, I can hardly blame her since I love this too.

I'm honestly lucky in that I am married to a very caring, supportive, understanding and kinky women who has helped me to enjoy a number of other ways of eating and being fed my own cum and would gladly share if others are interested.

I'd also love to hear from other men who share my desires and the ways in which they enjoy or wish to be fed their own cum as well as hear from the women who enjoy feeding them and the ways in which they do so, or would like to!

Old 08-26-2012, 06:48 AM   #2
blade_rocknut
Literotica Guru

Did this just a few hours ago; I loved the act; though like you, neither of us are typically dom or sub. Best part was having that levl of control over her arousal, as she was already hyper sensitive and swollen at that point. The creampie, so to speak may have been gone within the first few seconds, but under those circumstances, I just can't stop licking until she's a quivering, spent puddle of ectasy!

This sig is dedicated to the members of westboro Baptist Church

See ya in Hell, Fuckers!

If You Don't Love The Lord, You're Fuckin' Fucked!

Hit it, Hank....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIlCrhj7mpM

That was crude....ain't there nothin' sacred?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsCWp_MqP-s

Old 08-26-2012, 09:57 AM   #3
horse68
Virgin

Eating own cream pie

Having my wife sit on my face immediately after I cum inside her is a major turn on. She will play with herself using her vibe usually while I'm licking my own cum from her, and the bonus is she'll sometimes squirt.
Now that is one amazing experience, her's and mine mixed cum in my mouth, wow,

Old 08-26-2012, 01:11 PM   #4
tieboy
Experienced

love it

I have had a creampie but it has been a while. My wife will not let me eat her after I cum in her she says its gross but she will let me fuck her get precum all over and in her pussy and lick it and thats ok. How can I get here to get to the next step?

Old 08-26-2012, 01:17 PM   #5
liqueur
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by creampieluvr79 View Post
II'm honestly lucky in that I am married to a very caring, supportive, understanding and kinky women who has helped me to enjoy a number of other ways of eating and being fed my own cum and would gladly share if others are interested.!
Yes! Please do tell more. I do love this as fantasy, and have enjoyed the rare opportunities when it's become a reality. But, for me, to be really effective, it needs to be "forced." ó and neither my present or earlier partners have had enough of a domme streak to go there.

" Let me tell you about my kinks..."

Old 08-26-2012, 06:53 PM   #6
bux_fan
Literotica Guru

Have cleaned a nice pair of tits, but haven't worked up the nerve to clean up a pussy. I really liked cleaning tits and would do it all the time if I could.

Old 08-26-2012, 08:44 PM   #7
creampieluvr79

Quote:
Originally Posted by liqueur View Post
Yes! Please do tell more. I do love this as fantasy, and have enjoyed the rare opportunities when it's become a reality. But, for me, to be really effective, it needs to be "forced." ó and neither my present or earlier partners have had enough of a domme streak to go there.
I'm glad to hear from others who enjoy this as well and I'll gladly tell more. As for me I don't necessarily need to be "forced" so much as "encouraged". Creampies and snowballing are really amazing for me, not only because of the taste but because it is so literally hot when it's fresh from her pussy or mouth.

After first telling my wife of my desire and her feeding me my first creampie and not long after being snowballed for the first time, she jerked me off into her hand and had me lap it up out of her palm while continuing to stroke me back to another erection for round two.

Another time my wife jerked me off into a shot glass, and had me down it for her. The only down side to this one was that the cum gets cold real fast. The next time we tried the shot glass after five full days of no orgasm we got around the temperature problem by keeping the shot glass sitting in a larger glass of hot water which kept the glass (and later the cum) hot once I shot a massive load into it, that second time my wife tipped "my shot" into my mouth herself.

Again, I can't stress enough how lucky I am to have found the woman who enjoys feeding me my cum as much as I enjoy having her do so.

I still have many more experiences to share for those who are interested. My wife and I both enjoy hearing peoples feedback and comments, my wife actually asks me to read them to her. Please let us know what you think of what I've shared so far and if you're interested in hearing more.

Old 08-26-2012, 09:53 PM   #8
DrHappy

Does anyone do this in a 69, where she very gently licks and sucks you while you are extra sensitive after orgasm?

Old 08-26-2012, 11:13 PM   #9
creampieluvr79

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrHappy View Post
Does anyone do this in a 69, where she very gently licks and sucks you while you are extra sensitive after orgasm?
My wife and I have done this, although we've found over time that we usually prefer to have one of us focus on the other partner's pleasure and then have the other return in kind...

Old 08-27-2012, 04:49 PM   #10
catsguy2
Really Experienced

My lady gets off when I have a mouthful of my cum. I enjoy the kink factor of it and the pleasure it brings to her.
She always kisses me after Iíve cum in her mouth but she likes to suck me dry so even though she tries to keep my cum in her mouth, she canít help but swallow some of it. There is always enough left for a taste and the whole idea of it is so erotic.
I cum on my ladyís tits quite often and that is always a wonderfully erotic visual. Sometimes I lean in for a close view and tell her that she has great looking tits but they look even better when they are covered with my cum. She asks me if they taste better that way, too. I say yes and ask her if she wants me to lick my cum off her. She says yes, of course. I lean down, stick out my tongue and slurp up a large glob for her to see. We smile at each other as I lick my lips and swallow. Then I proceed to rub my face on her chest to give her the visual of cum all over my face and then lick her clean as she urges me on. I give her nipples extra attention while she fingers herself to another orgasm. We kiss and any cum still left in my mouth I share with her. She licks the cum from my face and kisses me again.
Sometimes after I cum on her tits I will lay down on my back and she will bring her tits up to my face for me to lick clean. I like to catch the hanging strands of cum with my tongue before they fall on me. As I suck on those wonderful cum covered tits, her words, and actions, tell me how much she is enjoying it.
Any way we do it, a good time is had by both of us.

Old 08-27-2012, 05:58 PM   #11
liqueur
Really Experienced

Quote:
After first telling my wife of my desire and her feeding me my first creampie and not long after being snowballed for the first time, she jerked me off into her hand and had me lap it up out of her palm while continuing to stroke me back to another erection for round two.

Another time my wife jerked me off into a shot glass, and had me down it for her. . . . my wife tipped "my shot" into my mouth herself.

I still have many more experiences to share for those who are interested . ..
I am! We are!

I suggest to your wife that she let you really fill her up, and then have you lie down and she plant her creamy pussy on your mouth, and not let you up until she's thoroughly satisfied.

For my part, I'd love to experience this with another man's cum, some day.

" Let me tell you about my kinks..."

Old 08-27-2012, 07:37 PM   #12
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsguy2 View Post
My lady gets off when I have a mouthful of my cum. I enjoy the kink factor of it and the pleasure it brings to her.
She always kisses me after Iíve cum in her mouth but she likes to suck me dry so even though she tries to keep my cum in her mouth, she canít help but swallow some of it. There is always enough left for a taste and the whole idea of it is so erotic.
I cum on my ladyís tits quite often and that is always a wonderfully erotic visual. Sometimes I lean in for a close view and tell her that she has great looking tits but they look even better when they are covered with my cum. She asks me if they taste better that way, too. I say yes and ask her if she wants me to lick my cum off her. She says yes, of course. I lean down, stick out my tongue and slurp up a large glob for her to see. We smile at each other as I lick my lips and swallow. Then I proceed to rub my face on her chest to give her the visual of cum all over my face and then lick her clean as she urges me on. I give her nipples extra attention while she fingers herself to another orgasm. We kiss and any cum still left in my mouth I share with her. She licks the cum from my face and kisses me again.
Sometimes after I cum on her tits I will lay down on my back and she will bring her tits up to my face for me to lick clean. I like to catch the hanging strands of cum with my tongue before they fall on me. As I suck on those wonderful cum covered tits, her words, and actions, tell me how much she is enjoying it.
That sounds like a lot of fun Catsguy. I too am very fortunate to have a playful and kinky wife. I've eaten creampies from her until she cums, and I've cum on her tits (a fine, fine pair) many times and followed this with some licking, sharing, eating, etc... All of which turns her on, and excites us both.
There was something we did a few months back that really blew our hair back. We had been (role) playing around in bed for awhile and my wife was switching the dildo in her harness (yes, we did) to something more appropriate . I was "close", and knowing this she kept stroking and teasing me. Well, with her manipulations, and the fact that she looked so very sexy in her lingerie and harness had me going off in no time. She had positioned herself, and aimed things so that most of my cum landed on the newly harnessed dildo, which she then demanded I clean off with my tongue. I used her favorite vibe on her while performing this task, and lets just say we both slept very well that night.
We've not repeated this particular act - the mood, the martinis, the spontaneity of it was what made it incredibly hot at the time, but it does have a dominant position in our "spank-bank", and is frequently called upon when we are apart and need to rub one out.

Old 08-28-2012, 03:44 PM   #13
Joankraig

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsguy2 View Post
Something both my husband and I enjoy and do often. My husband will sometimes lick the cum from another guy off me - very erotic!

Old 08-29-2012, 02:29 PM   #14
catsguy2
Really Experienced

Was just looking at this again and realized I was a little off topic. Yes, I told about licking my cum off my lady but it wasnít so much that she was feeding it to me, which she does do at times. Weíre not into dom and sub type stuff but either of us can take charge at any time and the other will go along.
There are times when my lady will cum on my tongue, then again on my dick as she rides me, then she will crawl up my body to sit on my face again. When my tongue is in her pussy she will tell me that she wants to see me jerk off. We have a large mirror next to the bed, which provides us with a great view of our actions. I am more than happy to wrap my fingers around my dick and jerk off for her while I eat her out. She asks me if I like having my tongue where my dick just was. Between licks I tell her that I love eating her out after my dick has been in her. She tells me that she loves for me to eat her out after Iíve been fucking her and how hot it is to watch me jerk off and it isnít long before she screams and cums in my mouth. My lady needs a little rest after her multiple orgasms so she will lay down next to me as I continue to slowly jerk off. She will gently massage my balls and ask me if I like jerking off for her. Yes, a lot. She asks if I am almost ready to cum. Yes. She asks where I would like to cum. On your tits. She says that she likes to watch my cum spurt from my dick and loves the feeling of my hot cum landing on her but it does make such a mess. She tells me that if I jerk off on her tits that I have to lick her clean. I will. She wants to hear me say it, you will what, she asks. I will lick all my cum from your tits after I jerk off on you. She tells me how much she likes hearing me say that as I kneel over her and enjoy the view of my gorgeous woman that Iím about to cum on. Very soon I am screaming with pleasure as I watch my cum splatter across my ladyís tits. I let go of my spent dick and lean in for a close up view of her cum covered chest. If any streams of cum start flowing down the side of her body, I quickly lap them up then lick my lips as we smile at each other. She tells me that I must now lick all my cum her body. I slowly lower my face to her chest and begin slurping my cum from her skin. She urges me on, telling me to lick all my cum off her, to fill my mouth with my cum, to suck my cum from her tits. I pay extra attention to her nipples as she brings herself to another orgasm with her fingers. We then gently kiss and I collapse on the bed next to her.

Old 08-29-2012, 02:32 PM   #15
dashd
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by tieboy View Post
I have had a creampie but it has been a while. My wife will not let me eat her after I cum in her she says its gross but she will let me fuck her get precum all over and in her pussy and lick it and thats ok. How can I get here to get to the next step?
WHen you find out let me know... my wife says the same thing!

Old 08-29-2012, 03:00 PM   #16
lucky777kevin
Experienced

Location: Alabama. If you don't like the weather here, give it 5 minutes.
This is something I fantasize about a LOT. Whether it's mine or another man's, as long as I can be the one cleaning the one I'm with, I'm game!

Being instructed to do it is even better!

Old 08-30-2012, 07:57 PM   #17
creampieluvr79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joankraig View Post
Something both my husband and I enjoy and do often. My husband will sometimes lick the cum from another guy off me - very erotic!
Glad to hear from some ladies who enjoy their husbands "ministrations". Thanks for sharing! I'd love to hear more. Any particularly memorable experiences?

Old 08-30-2012, 07:59 PM   #18
bux_fan
Literotica Guru

I'm a little under the weather right now, but as soon as I feel better I'm gonna drench my wife's lovely tits and clean them spotless!!

Old 08-30-2012, 08:44 PM   #19
creampieluvr79

Quote:
I am! We are!
I'm glad to hear it. My wife and I love to share our (mis?)adventures. One time a couple of years ago, my wife was trying out a new strap-on on me, something we do only very occasionally due to the preparation required. We ended up with me on my back on the edge of the bed while she stood at the foot of the bed, one hand stroking my cock as the other was holding on to me for leverage to help her pound into me.

For anyone who has ever experienced the amazing pleasure of prostate stimulation you can appreciate that this brought on a VERY strong and voluminous orgasm that shot all over my wife's hand, my stomach, chest and one spurt even hit my chin.

My wife scooped as much cum from me as she could and had me lap it from her hand, then suck her fingers clean. I was raging hard by the time I was done. She took off the strap-on, planted her pussy on my face and had me eat her, occasionally playing with my cock to keep it hard and ready for round two until she had her first orgasm.

Once she was ready after having a minute to "come down" she planted herself on me in one swift stroke and rode me with everything she had, bringing me to another explosive climax inside her, once she had drained me of all she could, she laid down on her back beckoned me forward with one finger and relaxed as she enjoyed having me lap my second load of the evening out of her pussy bringing her to another orgasm too. It was an amazing night.

Quote:
I suggest to your wife that she let you really fill her up, and then have you lie down and she plant her creamy pussy on your mouth, and not let you up until she's thoroughly satisfied.
From the story above, you can gather she has planted her pussy on my mouth a number of times but usually when I'm eating a creampie, she prefers to lay back and enjoy.

Quote:
For my part, I'd love to experience this with another man's cum, some day.
This one I'm not as sure of. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at all curious, I admit that I think the fantasy of this would be hot (so does my wife, who also loves watching man-on-man action) but I'm not so sure I'd ever really want this in reality.

Anyway, I hope people enjoyed me sharing my memory of that experience, as much as I enjoyed telling it, it got me aroused just thinking about it, something that has not escaped my wife's notice... Perhaps I'll have another story to share from tonight.

Please let us know what you thought, we always love to hear what people think and we're always looking for new ideas/new ways for me to be fed my own cum.

Old 08-30-2012, 10:25 PM   #20
sweet_lusciousdesire
Literotica Guru

I'd like to stroke and lick a submissive male until he cums for me. I look foward to watching hot cum pour onto my hand. Then I'll feed him his sensual taste, one finger at a time. Having a man eat me after cumming inside me would drive me wild with ecstasy.

Old 08-31-2012, 12:50 PM   #21
sombrablanca
lascivious loving leopard

For me, the first would be... intruiging. Could be quite fun indeed. The second is always fun. I love creaming deep inside a woman, then using fingers and tongue to clean her up, giving her the pleasure she gave me. maybe while she laps my softening, my cum and her sap covered length, or just lying back, enjoying as I try to drive her insane from the pleasure I give.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_lusciousdesire View Post
I'd like to stroke and lick a submissive male until he cums for me. I look foward to watching hot cum pour onto my hand. Then I'll feed him his sensual taste, one finger at a time. Having a man eat me after cumming inside me would drive me wild with ecstasy.

My Srp profile. http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...5#post39788055

My F+SC thread. Kinks within. http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=795905

My Earth Day Story. My first ever solo story. Please vote and comment. http://www.literotica.com/s/a-forest...waited-renewal

Old 09-01-2012, 02:29 PM   #22
creampieluvr79

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_lusciousdesire View Post
Very hot description, I hope you get the chance to do this!

Old 09-01-2012, 05:52 PM   #23
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I don't know how it started over the years but I initially had an interest that I expressed to my wife and upon trying it found out that I honestly enjoy not only eating my own cum out of and off of my wife, but that for me it's so much more exciting and erotic when she actively feeds it to me.

I love it when she makes it a point to have me eat her pussy after I have just filled it up moments before. I love doing it for her because it feels great for her, and I love the submissive nature of the act as does my wife, but neither of us are interested in "the submissive lifestyle".

It's also even more enjoyable to me when my wife will suck me off into her mouth and is shares with me a loving, cum-filled kiss, this is more rare because my wife honestly loves to swallow, I can hardly blame her since I love this too.

I'm honestly lucky in that I am married to a very caring, supportive, understanding and kinky women who has helped me to enjoy a number of other ways of eating and being fed my own cum and would gladly share if others are interested.

I'd also love to hear from other men who share my desires and the ways in which they enjoy or wish to be fed their own cum as well as hear from the women who enjoy feeding them and the ways in which they do so, or would like to!
VERY Hot you are a lucky man

Check out my story ---> Wife's Birthday Present --- Check out My Favourite Stories
Check Out My Thread Straight Men Who Crave Cock Club! -- Share Your Bi Fantasies Thread!

Old 09-03-2012, 11:05 PM   #24
creampieluvr79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Briggs View Post
VERY Hot you are a lucky man
Thank you, it's good to know that there are others with similar interests!

Old 09-04-2012, 01:33 AM   #25
kelli_qcd
Literotica Guru

my wife LOVES it when i lick and suck my fresh cum from her well fucked pussy.. except sometimes she is so spent that she won't let me touch her for a while then she always has to pee...