Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 07-14-2017, 10:47 AM   #1
momadness
Literotica Guru

Star Trek: Emzadi - reserved

"Captain, there is a unknown object emanating a signal of unknown origin in the outer orbit of Neptune. Approximately 15 minutes from here." The betazoid Cadet Melody Star said from the shuttle operations station.

Cadet Captain Hercules Cruz, was the tall lean human male that had been assigned by the academy as the leader of this particular away mission in which both him and her were being graded on. He said, "Put it on screen please."

The image appeared of a device that looked like a strange looking probe seemed to be floating in orbit around neptune. He said, "It looks like if it continues it's oribital deterioration, it will collide with the collide with Sensor Emitter 187.A. We need to go in and snag the probe in a tractor beam and pull it safely into space, then we can destroy it."

"Aye, Captain, powering up the tractor." He heard his lady companion say.

Captain Cruz dropped the shuttle down closer into a parallel orbit in preparation to attach the tractor to the device.

"Captain! I am detecting a!!!"

The ship rocked hard, bright brilliant light filled the shuttle and suddenly the monitor was filled with circular flow of energy! The Captain said, "What is going on Cadet?"

"This is Instructor Telaran." Cruz was glad to hear his instructor. This mission was supposed to be a simple mission that had nothing to do with energy surges!

He said, "It looks like we have falled into some kind of wormhole, please respond."

"We have detected an unexpected wormhole appe...." The comm went dead.

He turned towards his copilot and said, "What are you getting?!?"

Before she had time to say a thing... a loud explosion filled the cabin, the shuttle went dark and they were spilled out into the middle of space... parts unknown...

As he struggled to get up, he looked at his partner and said, "Are you okay? Talk to me... We are in real trouble here. Are you okay?"

Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere. -- Anton Ego

Old 07-14-2017, 03:10 PM   #2
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

Joy Perkins Was the type of girl with a lot of mystery to her, she didn't talk much accept for when she was needed to say something to the captain. She had no friends and her family all died when she was in the academy. Though she was never close to any one from her home on Earth. She had her beauty and a lot of people thought she was mute until she said what she had to. She had a bad dream about her family dying over and over and finally when she heard her name in the back of her head, she slowly opened up her eyes. She noticed the captain down beside her, she groaned a little because she knocked her head pretty good. When she was looking into the eyes of there captain she felt really stupid and she wanted to leap to her feet. But he wasn't letting her get up fast. She did slowly sit up and robbed the back of her head. She could feel eyes staring at her and it reminded her what happened when she was a kid. But she shook her head and sighed a little annoyed but she kept the annoyed sound to herself of course. She felt like her whole face was red and it was something she hated feeling.

"I'm sorry captain what happened?" she asked a little confused.

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost...&postcount=368

Super Hero/Villain Rp's Nedding People

Magneto's Fury
A Wolverine's Heart

Non Sex Rp

Rise The Planet Of The Apes

Thread's Needing Active Writers

A Wardens Mistress
Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast
Dracula Untold

Old 07-14-2017, 03:19 PM   #3
momadness
Literotica Guru

Cadet Captain Cruz felt a ping of relief seeing her coming around. He leaned over to the side panel and pulled out a medical tricorder and opened it scanning her carefully. He said, "Looks like your okay. He turned it on himself and said, "Yep. Fit as a fiddle." He put the tricorder away and helped her to her feet and said, "As best I can guess, we got tossed into a wormhole and dumped somewhere. Haven't had a moment to get our bearings yet. You are more important."

He returned to his seat and glanced at his screens. He said, "Looks like we lost primary power. I am heading to the back to try and get the power back so we can figure out where the hell we are."

He got up and as he went to leave, he touched her hand and said, "Are you sure your okay?" He saw her nod and he said, "Once I get power back up, try and get access to the navigational charts and send a signal to Starfleet..." He dipped out of the main corridor to the back of the ship to begin going to work.

Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere. -- Anton Ego

Old 07-14-2017, 04:15 PM   #4
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

Joy nodded to the captain and watched him leave, she sat on her chair and waited patiently for the captain to fix the situation. Then once the lights were back on, she began to do her scan to see where they were but most importantly how far away they are. When she started to get the data the captain wanted her eyes went wide. They were many years away from where they were suppose to be, it was like Joy saw a ghost her face was so white. She cleared her throat and tried so hard to think about what to ask the captain, she tapped her communicator and cleared her throat, it was nice to be in charge for just a fraction of a second. But she had a bad feeling about all of this, she knew he needed to know. So she sucked it up and gathered the information he was going to want and some didn't make any sense but lately she did not do that. So finally looking at everyone, she knew everyone wanted to know, she heard the captain answer.

"Sir you are going to want to see this for yourself, this isn't good" She said simply and looked at the people shaking her head. She did not want to say anything without the captain telling her that she could.

Magneto's Fury
A Wolverine's Heart

Non Sex Rp

A Wardens Mistress
Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast
Dracula Untold

Old 07-15-2017, 12:39 AM   #5
momadness
Literotica Guru

Cadet Captain Cruz made it back up to the front of the ship and sat down at the pilot's seat and said, "So where are....we..." He looked down at the monitor and said, "There has to be some mistake. This can't be right. According to this, we are 100 lightyears outside of Federation space? That means that at warp 9 it would take us a couple of days to get back."

He retallied the coordinates again and then said, "Crap. At warp 5, it would take use 292 days just to reach the border of Federation space. We need to get comm up. If we can get a message out, that would increase our odds."

Cruz looked at Joy and said, "Umm... any ideas? thoughts? This is bad. Real bad. Like real real bad. We don't even have warp drive back up yet."

Old 07-15-2017, 01:03 PM   #6
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

She looked at him and reacted the same way that she had, and sighed a but, but then she heard what he was saying and took him by the shoulders. "You are our captain Cruz I know this wasn't the mission to start you off on but I...we need you" She almost said I instead of we since she always had a thing with her but looking at the readings she wasn't to sure what to say no idea what to do when it came down to this. Something like this had never happened to her or anyone that she knew but she wasn't afraid. "I checked the readings three times and it was all the same, what I have done was sent out a message that we needed help before you came back to see the readings, what I did was put it on a loop which means the distress call will go off every two hours until we get close enough for someone to pick it up or in case there are ships around. I doubt it because of how far away we are, but I am sure we will be okay"

Magneto's Fury
A Wolverine's Heart

Non Sex Rp

A Wardens Mistress
Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast
Dracula Untold

Old 07-15-2017, 03:01 PM   #7
momadness
Literotica Guru

Cadet Captain Cruz heard her state how they needed him and he said, "Okay. Umm... You do know that the rank was only given to me for the duration of the one mission. I am technically not really a Captain of anything outside of the Academy. Plus, there is only just the two of us on this ship. You don't have to call me by rank. My first name is Hercules. You can call me Herc if you wish."

He saw her head drop with a faint look of disappointment before he said, "But... listen. I am going to do whatever I can to get us back up and going again. The warp engines are currently offline and impulse is barely hanging on. I want to take impulse offline so I can run a full diagnostic on both engines. If you will, check our inventory, survival equipment, etc, in case we have to ditch the ship at some point. I will keep power up to the comm as long as I can."

He had not ever thought he would make the rank of Captain for real. To be honest, it scared the crap out of him but he knew she depended on him and he wouldn't let her down. He leaned down and lifted her chin gently to look at him and said, "I can't keep just calling you Cadet Star. What is your name?"

Old 07-15-2017, 03:10 PM   #8
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

She always took shit seriously perhaps to but she didn't know what else to do, it maybe just the two of them but there were still a select few that was on the ship, but it was then when he asked for her name she smiled at him, she made a mental list of what she wanted her to do and she took off but before she left the room she turned and looked at him a soft look on her face "my name is Joy, you can call me Jo" She said with a firm sound to her voice and again spoke once more before leaving the room to check. "nice to know your name Herc" And she walked off to check the inventory something she didn't want to do but would any way.

Magneto's Fury
A Wolverine's Heart

Non Sex Rp

A Wardens Mistress
Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast
Dracula Untold

Old 07-16-2017, 08:22 AM   #9
momadness
Literotica Guru

Herc spent the next three hours in the back of the Type VII shuttle, under the engineering panels working to try and get warp back online. Finally, he muttered, "Eureka!!" The warp panel circuitry flickered a bit, the lit up. He pulled out from under the panel and looked at the screen that controlled those engines and said, "Well, good news. Warp is online. Bad news, it looks like the wormhole fried out several of the primary and secondary relays and we are on an emergency relay only, which limits our warp speed to warp 2. That has pushed our time out from 290+ days to nearly 5 years. Maybe I can fix these relays but right now my eyes are so heavy that I can't hard see straight."

He got up and walked to the from where Jo was and said, "I hope you don't mind if I catch a few zzzz's. It's not like we are going anywhere anytime soon. I will get us to warp before I go so at least there is that."

Cruz powered up warp and then got up and headed to the main floor of teh ship, pulled off his tunic and rolled it up and laid it on the deck for a pillow, then laid down. He looked at Jo and said, "how are you doing over there?"

Old 07-18-2017, 01:09 PM   #10
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

Joy had been working really hard it was something she was use to doing because she was young, one of the few youngest and she took her job rather seriouly. She had to fight to get as far as she did because simply with her being barely out of high school and for her to be this close to being on the top. To her it was better to not have friends, to not trust anyone beause then you don't have to worry about being hurt. She snapped out of her own little world when he asked her how she was doing "Im getting it done" She said softly and hummed a little as she finished up her job and sighed, she sat down on a chair for a few minutes she wasn't afraid of being able to find there way back, she had no family no friends no one to miss her. It was a nice little adventure and since no one would miss her she hoped they would be gone for a long time. "How are things going Herc what's going on through that brain of yours" Joy said trying to seem a decent person even though she was not very sure how to talk to people.

Magneto's Fury
A Wolverine's Heart

Non Sex Rp

A Wardens Mistress
Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast
Dracula Untold

Old 07-18-2017, 09:01 PM   #11
momadness
Literotica Guru

Herc laid on the deck of the shuttlecraft and pondered the question about what was on his mind. To be honest, he hadn't stopped long enough since the accident to really think about it. He stared up at the top of the ship and said, "Nothing at the moment. I can't help but wonder what is going on back home. I got lots of friends and stuff there. Will they think we are dead? Will they try and mount a rescue? Do they even know we are gone?"

He looked to her and said, "You don't talk a whole lot in class. You are smart though based on your scores but ... I don't know.. .a loner I guess." He saw her look away a moment as he cleared his throat and said, "Not that is a bad thing per say... but... I don't know... I guess it would make life pretty lonely I would think."

He said, "There is a cot in the back of this thing. You are welcome to use it. I can stay up on watch if you want to sleep."

Old 07-19-2017, 12:03 PM   #12
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

Joy listened to him and couldn't help but just nudge, node what ever she was like a church mouse, would never know that she was around. Joy didn't know what to say but she sighed looked up and tilted her head to the side a little. "Better to be alone then hurt by someone" She said simply and didn't know why she said it that way but she was being honest. She was more afraid that she would get in a relationship and get hurt. "I have no one, no friends, lovers and no family it's lonely but I would rather not take a chance haven't found anyone that likes me any way"

Magneto's Fury
A Wolverine's Heart

Non Sex Rp

A Wardens Mistress
Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast
Dracula Untold

Old 07-19-2017, 10:23 PM   #13
momadness
Literotica Guru

Herc scoffed at that idea of better alone. He rolled onto his side and looked at her and said, "Your kidding right? Better to be alone?"

He saw her look up at him and said, "I don't know your back story. I really don't. You are just the one who got caught up with me on this mission. But I can tell you anyone that says they have no one... isn't telling the truth, particularly if they are in Starfleet."

He rolled up to a seated position and said, "Have you ever read the memoirs of Captain Kirk?"

When he saw her shake her head he said, "You need to read them. He is the most famous star fleet captain ever and yet he struggled with lonilness too. He struggled with friends betraying him, enemies protecting him, and family sacrificing for him. Even in the end, he was never truly alone. Being alone is a state of mind. A safeguard. By thinking it is better to be alone, you will live well enough, you will be safe, and you will die. You will never have adventure though. You will never love. You will never hate. You will never reach your fullest. Playing it safe is like always eating vanilla ice cream. Yeah... it's safe and okay. But you miss out on chocolate, rocky road, strawberry, and mint chocolate chip. Yeah, you will live... but look at what you miss."

Old 07-20-2017, 04:39 PM   #14
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

She crossed her arms and shook her head, he was nice and funny but to her the only thing she was missing out was the chance to find a guy, settle down, get married and have children that was the only thing she was missing out. And listing to what else he had to say she couldn't help herself and it slipt out a little bit. "Only thing i miss out is sex and have a family" She said simply and she sighed a bit looking outside.

Magneto's Fury
A Wolverine's Heart

Non Sex Rp

A Wardens Mistress
Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast
Dracula Untold

Old 07-20-2017, 07:36 PM   #15
momadness
Literotica Guru

Cruz blinked at the rather forward reference to sex and said, "Well... I can help you with the first part, but I ain't ready for no family. No sir! I am just starting my career and don't want the entanglements of a wife and kids... at least... not yet. I am going to be the greatest Captain ever and none of them have ever been married during the peak of their careers."

Cruz could see her blush hard as he said, "Is that all you miss? The sex and having a family? Surely there has to be more?"

Old 07-21-2017, 06:13 PM   #16
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

She still looked out the window seeing the endless space and stars, never looking at him and she thought. "No kids were always picking on me so I never had friends. I was called Mouse always picked on because I was the smartest in my class, never talked to anyone and that is how I liked it, for I was the youngest in my class by three years, they didn't take kindly to my intelligence"

Magneto's Fury
A Wolverine's Heart

Non Sex Rp

A Wardens Mistress
Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast
Dracula Untold

Old 07-22-2017, 07:51 AM   #17
momadness
Literotica Guru

Cruz reached over and put his hand under her chin and turned her head to face him. He said, "Well, I am not one of those people. Besides, it's just you and me on here. No one to see anything that is going on. So what do you say... Care to open up with me?" He reached forward and kissed her hard on the lips, he feared too forcefully but the more she spoke of her life, the more he wanted to expand her horizons! Besides... didn't she complain about not enough sex? He drove his tongue into her throat and prayed she didn't bite it off!

Old 07-22-2017, 12:44 PM   #18
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

She was shocked by the kiss, he didn't get what she meant about sx, it was the fact she hadn't had a chance but that would come later, feeling his tongue in her mouth she felt different when she returned the kiss stunned at what he was doing, she didn'[t do anything to hurt him and when the kiss broke for air she looked at him. "I didn't mean not enough sex I meant the chance to be with a guy, im still a virgin Herc' She said simply she was blushing big time almost made her whole face red, it was nice to have a conversation and not look like an idiot doing it, she looked down and sighed. "I doubt very much you would like me if you got to know me, I can be...difficult to say the very least"

Magneto's Fury
A Wolverine's Heart

Non Sex Rp

A Wardens Mistress
Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast
Dracula Untold

Old 07-22-2017, 06:21 PM   #19
momadness
Literotica Guru

"Your a virgin? Seriously? I didn't think that was even possible now days? What a shame?" He chuckled as he gave her a once over and said, "I imagine you would make someone very happy. Oh...and don't be so quick to judge me. I already like you and there ain't nothing you can do about it so hah!" He joked and then rolled to the replicator and ordered a couple of ice waters and offered one to her and said, "So... umm... I lost mine when I was 15. I lost it to a waitress on a bet with some buddies... of hers. I guess it was alright though. She and I ... you know... for several months after till my folks found out. She was 19 at the time."

he took a sip of his water and then said, "Seems like you have thougt a lot about what you want in life and quite frankly, none of it sounds in line with Starfleet. Why did you join? Oh... and what do you think you have that would make you difficult to get to know you?"

Old 07-22-2017, 07:00 PM   #20
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

She listened to what he said to her and she sighed a little bit, when it came down to it she wasn't to sure what to do any more, taking a deep breath she sighed thinking about her childhood. "I don't trust anyone" She said in a matter of fact kind of way. She sipped her drink and looked out the window it was so hard to trust anyone with what had happened to her, how many times someone yanked her books from her hands. How many people shoved her down stairs. She grew even more depressed thinking about such things, she began to wonder if he would truly understand, because the people that picked on her horribly were a lot like Herc, but she tried very hard not to judge him because she wasn't like that. She looked at him with a sad look and took another sip of her drink, it was easy to understand why she had been called mouse. She ran her fingers through her hair, then began to wonder why she really was there, but it was rather simple, she loved space, the stars and ships.

"My trust issues started when kids use to make me drop my books, or push me down a flight of stars, those who did pretty much like your type, I try hard not to judge people but after being pushed two flights of stairs it's very hard for me to open up to anyone, and I love space, stars and ships. I went in pretty much to cover being a captain or first officer, always liked the idea of being the captains right hand...woman if you will"

Magneto's Fury
A Wolverine's Heart

Non Sex Rp

A Wardens Mistress
Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast
Dracula Untold

Old 07-24-2017, 09:42 AM   #21
momadness
Literotica Guru

Herc listened to her speak and quite frankly... it bummed him out. He never really could understand why a person would intentionally choose to remain hidden and out of danger. Safety was so... boring. you never lived if you only lived in safety. He looked up at the stars and said, "I can't say I understand why a person would not really stand up for themselves. It is kind of a hard characteristic to have if you intend on leading men and women into the depths of space. I mean... think about it..."

He looked out into the stars and said, "Think about what is happening to us right now. It was planned to run a simple training mission and now... we are 100 light years away from the nearest Starfleet outpost floating aimlessly in a ship that can barely sustain us. This is adventure! Not knowing what is going to happen next. Will some strange alien ship pick us up? Will Starfleet? Does anyone have any clue where we even are? What is going to happen next?"

He looked back to her and could see that it didnt seem to be sinking in and he said, "The point is... living your life on the sideline isn't living your life. When you are old and grey laying in your deathbed, when you look back on that life... what do you want to remember? Being safe? Or facing the unknown, defying the unknown, and enjhoying the adventure of it all."

Herc drank on his water a moment longer and said, "Being the Captain's right hand ... woman... isn't a far step from that seat of adventure. Staying hidden won't be possible if you are there? Particularly if that Captain were to be. Say... me."

Old 07-24-2017, 12:43 PM   #22
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

She didn't say anything and it was kinda hard to to stomach when he said something about not understanding why one wouldn't stick up for themselves, it seems like he was one of those guys who were a bully. Something about how he spoke made her a bit mad, it was a few years ago that what happened to her happened. She finished up the water and kept looking at the stars, thinking for a moment she couldn't help but chuckle a little bit. Joy always thought that in order to be a captain you need a crew to be such captain. To her it was the same about being his right hand, you need a crew to be a co. She didn't know if she wanted to burst his bubble with it but she foun him a tad arrogant and she hated people like that. She didn't know him well enough to judge him of course. She shook her head as she rubbed her hands together, rubbing her hands because they hurt a little bit, didn't know why. Maybe it was the working out that she did eariler which could be it, since she loved to work out, she was glad a place like this had a little gym.

"Standing up for ones self? I have done that but wouldn't stoop to that level and become the bully. Those who hurt me were all tossed out of school, my parents saw to that. And you need to have a crew to be a captain Herc, and it means my job to. Need a crew to be the head of a ship, this mission was to see if you could handle missions and again the same for me. "

Magneto's Fury
A Wolverine's Heart

Non Sex Rp

A Wardens Mistress
Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast
Dracula Untold

Old 07-24-2017, 12:50 PM   #23
momadness
Literotica Guru

"And look where I got us. Stuck in the middle of nowhere." he said as he waved his hand at the window to emphasize the stars. He then turned to her and said, "Technically, the word Captain is just a rank given. Captain Talbot, Captain Evans, Captain Jones, those are three people with the rank of Captain that have no ship and yet... people still follow them."

He got up and said, "I ain't sleepy no more... so might as well finish that diagnostic up." He got up and looked down at her and said, "I mean no offense to you if you find my words troubling. I guess that is why I only got a C in my Diplomatic Training Course. But... think about this. You just stood up to me... didn't you and it was nicely done."

He turned and headed back to the engineering panels and began to go to work again...

Old 07-24-2017, 01:23 PM   #24
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

She heard and watched him, hearing what he said to her. She wasn't afraid of standing up to people, but she didn't consider what she said standing up to him. But perhaps it was, she didn't want to keep thinking about it that much was true. It was hard to imagine if this job was real, real meaning people a full crew were here. Perhaps he would make a great captain she had no idea. Watching him leave she looked outside for a moment and smiled a little bit. She stood up and left the room, she needed to finish up what she needed to, which didn't take very long to do. Joy was the kind of girl that was good at everything, mostly talking. Couldn't get through the fact that you had to be tough to be in starfleet. She may still not really talk much, but it wasn't because she was shy. The real reason was being hurt, being betrayed. Once she was done she looked around the ship, and she came to the room she heard about, where you can be or do anything. A hologram room which was really cool, she created a medow and she entered the room.

Laying down she relaxed and it felt so real it was really nice, closing her eyes she needed some shut eye. It had been a long day so it was nice to just relax and that was what she was doing, and if she got in trouble she didn't care, since it was just the two of them.

Magneto's Fury
A Wolverine's Heart

Non Sex Rp

A Wardens Mistress
Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast
Dracula Untold

Old 07-24-2017, 03:55 PM   #25
momadness
Literotica Guru

Cruz sat in the engineering room and studied the power strains on the ship. He reconfigured the tribolt Sensor port and with that... the warp engines flicked online. A small buzzing of the engines seemed to welcome him back like an old friend.

He noticed that the holographic emitter seemed to be online too. He quickly flicked it off, turning off the holographic room. He could see Joy pop out of one of the room and he looked at her and said, "We don't know how long we are going to be out here. We are limited power. I don't think using the holoemitters is an effective way to burn power. I do have engines online. I am gonig to put us into warp after you double check your sensors one last time."

He waited for her to turn and sit at her place and said, "Was it good? The holoprogram I mean?"