Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 02-01-2017, 10:48 PM   #1
motheroftears24
Darkside Royalty

Dungeon Break Out (closed for Kleznor)

Name: Victoria De Winter

Appearance: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/phot...5-1280-720.jpg
Backstory:

Victoria was the daughter of the highly wealthy Lord Alistair de Winter and Lady Katherine de Winter. 10 years prior, she lost her mother and father after a violent demonic attack while they were on their way home from a ball that was being held at a friend's estate. Luckily, Victoria knew where they were stopped and ran from the carriage. Her uncle Jasper's home was not too far away. Though wealthy, her uncle preferred a simple life. She alerted Jasper, who took immediate action. She found out that he was a monster slayer and knew the demon would be persistant to find her. He managed to track down and slay the demon. He ultimately, took Victoria in and had retired from monster slaying. However, she was interested in his line of work, so after a while he decided to train her. When she was 13, she skillfully slayed 2 vampires, 4 demons, a werewolf, a troll, and a few other random creatures. She became a very reputable slayer and was in very high demand for years. She went out on her own after the death of her uncle.

(switching to first person)

I took refuge from the raging storm in a tavern and inn in the village of Grimstadt. I had been travelling for days. I had to deal with a demon that was feeding on villagers in a village not too far away. I sent the head to the villlage leader who paid me rather well. I needed some rest as well as food and drink. It was like the others. It was full of activity. The men were drinking and making advances on the barmaids and prostitutes. Anything pretty much went. Moans and lewd chatter amongst the people could be heard. I was trying to keep to myself and did not want to be bothered. A man was asking the bartender about me. He was dressed rather shoddy looking and it was obvious he did have way too much to drink. The bartender knew me. I could hear him tell the man that I was not to be bothered considering my line of work. They wanted monsters kept out of their village. The man got rather bold and sat with me. However, I was trying to be polite for the moment. He smelled terrible and slurred his words telling me how beautiful I was. He tried to kiss me and I pulled a long dagger from the holster pressing it too him. He got the hint immediately and apologized profusely before going back to the bar. I sighed. I did not want to settle down, but if I did then it would not be with him.

Suddenly, the door flew open. A man dressed rather nicely stood at the doorway out of breath and shaking. All activity ceased and it went silent. The men in the tavern recognized him. "The king's advisor... What is he doing here?" a few men asked each other. The bartender asked how he could be of assistance.

"I need to speak with Victoria de Winter." he continued, "Evangeline said that she sensed her presence here at the pub. The king is dead and we are all in danger."

The bartender and the others pointed him my direction. I was the only one calm. It did no good to panic. I offered him a seat. "What seems to be the trouble?" I asked.

"The king... He is dead!" He stuttered, "The castle was attacked internally. His menagerie... I told him he was mad to want to keep supernatural beings as pets. He kept them in the dungeon. The prince..."

I ordered him a drink so that he could speak more clearly. I overheard the villagers begin to curse about the king. It was obvious that they were aware of his madness, but not to the extent. The advisor managed to calm down a bit.

"The king has been keeping a menagerie of supernatural beings in his castle including his own son, who the king purposely conceived with a demoness." He continued, "His son managed to escape. He took the sigil and freed all the beings from their cages. He murdered his father and they are taking over the kingdom. Right now they are all preparing. The guards are dead. The prince summoned an outside demonic army to take over the dead soldiers posts. The handmaidens have already been captured and are being brutally raped and enslaved by the Prince and his minions. His mother is at his side and has taken over as well. Dammit, I knew he shouldn't have messed with her. I warned him! There is a way in that they don't know about, but it goes into the dungeon which is like a maze. You should be able to go through and it will lead to the castle."

I shook my head angrily at the foolishness of the king. He was a goddamn fool to think that he could keep vampires, demons, werewolves, and other creatures locked up without any sort of reprecussion. I was going to be paid quite handsomely and of course accepted regardless of the money considering the lives of the villagers were at stake if the prince invaded with his army. The advisor saw how tired I was and recommended me go to Evangeline and that she could give me a potion that could give me days to where I would not feel so tired. He also gave me directions to get inside. It was going to take a few hours.

Milleon and Belstegia

(I am writing in third person for them)

Milleon and Belstegia could not believe the rapid turn of events. The queen had murdered King Elias during their anniversary dinner and had unleashed all the king's monsterous collection out into the castle. They had no idea until the queen revealed her true form that she was even a demon. Did the king know or was he hiding this from everyone?! If he knew, then he had not only damned himself, but his whole kingdom and if the creatures got out then anyone else in their path. The two women barely escaped. Belstegia was only able to use a temporary spell to close of the castle doors. They took refuge in a cottage nearby. It was temporary shelter. The two were understandably frightened. They barracaded the doors.

"Praise the goddess we got out of their safely!" Milleon sighed, "I knew about the monsters in the dungeon, but our queen!"

"She not our queen anymore and I think that we should leave after resting up." Belstegia said. They decided that the next morning that they would leave to get help. They knew the advisor had ran, but did not even know if he made it to get help. He had mentioned that he was going to the good witch and that she would know what to do. It was not going to be safe travelling at night. Before the two decided to go to bed, Belstegia began looking through her books to see if there was any sort of spell to make up for the lost sigil. Maybe a portal or something that could banish all the monsters. However, she could not find anything.

"Come on, let's get some rest." Milleon suggested. The cottage had one bed so the two laid together.They would be able to hear if something tried to get in since both of them were light sleepers.

https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1409969992 Milleon

https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1423057723 Belstegia

Ed: Well, your mum rang about you going around tomorrow night, and then Liz rang about the two of you eating out tonight, and then your mum rang back to see if I wanted to eat her out tonight.

Listen up Shake and Bake! I eat evil for lunch and danger for dinner, so spread the word! Ash is back in business!
-Ash Williams-Evil Dead Regeneration

That is my bread and butter you are fucking with!
-Charles Ofdensen and Nathan Explosion
From Metalocalypse

Holy shit! We nearly died!
-Nathan Explosion
From Metalocalypse

Goodnight world you can continue to screw me over tomorrow!
-Jenny Tollison, my best friend.

Ooo a piece of candy! Ooo a piece of candy! Ooo a piece of candy.
-James Woods from Family Guy

My Kink Test Score was 666.

Old 02-06-2017, 11:05 AM   #2
Kleznor
Virgin

The king's aide part ways with Victoria as she sets on her contract. She's quite foolish to believe that there's some compensation waiting for her once she's done cleaning up the king's mess. All of the wealth within the castle is already seized by the HELLRAISER herself, should Victoria seek riches, she would have to slash her way on the castle's current owner, of course, cleaning the dungeon alone is already a non-trivial task, let alone storming the castle itself. The magical sigil that is used to imprison the demons and other monsters is currently under the possession of the son of the HELLRAISER herself, the demon-prince. Victoria would need to find the right and precise moment to strike when the demon-prince is at his weakest.

Screams and lamentations of agony echoed throughout the streets of the kingdom, men were butchered left and right while women were being taken like a big game hunt, those women who were captured got the fate worse than death. They were continuously raped and impregnated by the numbers and by the minute. It was a grand whole sale for the lesser demons.

Now, the king's aide is looking for the two noble women who escaped the clutches of the fiendish demons who lusted after the flesh of noblewomen. He knows where they escaped as he separated from them before he sets forth to look for Victoria. His horse ride didn't take long to reach the cottage. As the king's aide quietly knocks on the door and calls the two ladies inside, he was suddenly ambushed from behind, a demon assassin pointed a knife on his back and whispered to him, ordering to call for the ladies. This demon assassin has setup a trap just for the two ladies.

-Confucius

Last edited by Kleznor : 02-07-2017 at 01:59 AM.

Old 02-08-2017, 01:24 AM   #3
motheroftears24
Darkside Royalty

Victoria

I knew the only way that I would be paid is through what I seized. However, I was not going to take too much, but send some to the survivors if there were any as well as the nearby village since they were under King Elias' rule. Then it would be a matter of putting in someone that could handle the job and not abuse his or her power as King Elias did. I did find out from the witch and the aide that there were two girls that had escaped. A scholar and a priestess. I was going to need their help especially the priestess to bless any weapon I could get a hold of. I was told where they could be found. It was on my way to the castle.

Milleon and Belstegia

The two girls heard the knock. They had set up a certain knock with the aide, who they told to find them after he found a monster slayer. It was the knock. Belstegia said, "It's Fredrich...". The priestess was hesitant. "How do we know it is him? What if those monsters heard what we told him?" Milleon said. Belstegia discreetly looked down and it seemed like he was alone. She ran down and she could hear him begging to open the door. It was at that point, she knew something was wrong. She tried to refuse, but the door flew open. She was in horror and ran back up to Milleon. However, there was a problem. There were ornate bars on the window. The two frantically began kicking at them to try to pry them loose. It would be a two story drop, but luckily there was very thick plants they could land in that would break their fall.

HELLRAISER Amiel

Hours before...

The queen was quite pleased when an army of demon, vampires, and werewolves entered the banquet hall led by her beloved son Siphron. The male guests either had a spear, sword, or ax to them and the women were subdued by the others then raped. King Elias was in shock as to why his queen would betray him. His demonic son restrained him while the queen took out a dagger and revealed her true form to the crowd. They were all in shock.

"Really, Elias! You honestly think that I loved you!" she laughed, "Especially after you took our son to the dungeon after he was born, then lied to me making me think he was dead. I found out about your dungeon by fucking a few of your guards and putting them under my control... It is not a place of justice. You captured and collected supernatural beings for your amusement including our own son! I was going to kill you sooner, but I saw it fitting that I helped our son over the years become much stronger! I thought it was fitting for him to aid in your demise... We will gain your throne, your fortune, and your lands"

She slit the king's throat. For years, she had pretended to be human. She had intended on killing him sooner, but being a demon meant that pregnancy was quick. She had her son, but even for a demon, childbirth was painful. She had fainted and when she came to she was told that her son had died which put her in a very deep depression. She played along more and was beginning to change her mind on killing the king until she found out her son was alive. She began going to him to teach him, feed him, and take care of him until he grew stronger. He did. He took on a human appearance and was quite handsome, but he could be very feral when it came to dealing with enemies as well as when his mother offered him peasant girls to have his way with. She smiled evilly as King Elias fell to the ground. Blood gushing out.

Hours later

HELLRAISER Amiel laid nude with the exception of her crown and jewelry in bed. There was a knock at the door. "Come in..." she said in a sultry tone. The door opened and her demonic general came in. In addition to helping her son, she had also been fucked by many of the prisoners. Her son was with the others discussing plans on attacking the other villages. She smiled and licked her lips. She crawled to the edge of the bed smiling lustfully. "Everything is going to plan and I think we should celebrate." she said to him.

Ed: Well, your mum rang about you going around tomorrow night, and then Liz rang about the two of you eating out tonight, and then your mum rang back to see if I wanted to eat her out tonight.

Listen up Shake and Bake! I eat evil for lunch and danger for dinner, so spread the word! Ash is back in business!

From Metalocalypse

-Nathan Explosion
From Metalocalypse

Old 02-08-2017, 04:10 PM   #4
Kleznor
Virgin

As she was on her way to the hideout, Victoria was suddenly ambushed by a band of horned demons, they were blocking her progress. Her mettle would be tested against these brutish monsters.

As the door flew open violently, Friedrich drops face down on the floor with the knife on his back, the demon assassin grins as he looks to the two voluptuous women escaping. As they were running for their lives, the demon assassin's buddies chased them, it won't be long before the two they get captured. The chase didn't stopped as the two ladies went deep into the woods. Surprisingly, a horde of tribal goblins came into the fray and clashed with the demon assassins, one of the goblins came to the two ladies. "Come quick! follow me, I shall take you a safe place, the demons will be calling reinforcements, its not good that you stay here!" He leads the way for the ladies, all they need to do now is not to look back and just follow his lead.

The castle is filled with wanton carnality as the demons unceasingly rape the women, impregnating them. The women were being used as demon making machines, their offspring will add to the demonic ranks. Some women have passed out due to exhaustion and they were brought to a demonic incubator where they can be rejuvenated only to be raped again. Some of the men were very lucky to got the chance to be fucked by the HELLRAISER herself, to them it seems the fall of the kingdom was the beginning of happy days. The demon general oblige to the HELLRAISER's offer, he fucked her from behind while holding her on his arms with her knees bend forward and legs spread wide, his other hands were caressing and squeezing her breasts.

After he was done fucking the HELLRAISER, the demon general sets out on a mission on his own, that not even the HELLRAISER nor her son knew anything about. One of his informants reported to him that the "BANEBLADE"(BEEEEEINNNBLEEEEHHDDDEEEE!!! [the way the monsters pronounced it]) known as Victoria is on the outskirts. The demon general wasted no time is setting up an ambush. He sent some of his minions(horned demons) to block her pass.

Back to Victoria

The horned demons attacked Victoria one by one while the demon general watches from afar. He wants to see if Victoria is living up to her title as the BEEEEEINNNBLEEEEHHDDDEEEE.

Horned Demons

Demon General

Goblins

-Confucius

Old 02-11-2017, 10:53 PM   #5
motheroftears24
Darkside Royalty

Belstegia and Milleon

The two girls managed to escape the cottage before their attackers could get to them. They could hear the demonic assassins. However, much to their relief an ally came to their aid. People in the past had misunderstood Goblins, but Belstegia and Milleon knew these Goblins. Belstegia actually was able to study them and even stay with them in order to learn about their culture and history. She had talked to Milleon about this not too long ago considering the two had been friends since they were younger. "Thank you for rescuing us." Belstegia told the leader. The two girls followed the Goblin Leader back to his lair while the other goblins dealt with the threat.

Victoria

It did not take me too long to find some action. There were several horned demons. I had fought greater numbers. One went to attack and I quickly jumped away as it embedded its horn into the tree that I had stood in front of. These horned demons were not exactly bright which made them lower on the demon totem pole. I managed to lop the creatures head off. I could not do the same technique with the others considering they had scattered, but were trying to surround me. I took a couple smoke pellets from my pocket and slammed them to the ground creating smoke. It worked beautifully considering when they had attempted to run at me in a circle formation all of them collided with each other. This was hardly a challenge. The smoke lasted a while so I managed to cut through all of them. Once it cleared, there were nothing but pieces. I yawned and sighed. "Not even a challenge" I sighed as I went to a nearby stream to at least get the black blood off of my face and my hands. That was just a warm up and I knew I would get more of a challenge the further I went.

HELLRAISER Amiel

She was quite satisfied after being fucked by the general. She came for him screaming in pleasure. It was hundreds of times better than what her former husband could do in bed. "Inform me if we have any sort of outside problems." she said. She knew that word would get out about the takeover of the castle. She wanted to make sure the castle was secure to where her son would be able to start carrying out his attacks. She went to go check on her son and to see his progress. As she walked through, she smiled sadistically seeing the women of the castle scattered on the floor being raped by werewolves, trolls, vampires, and other demons. They tried reaching for her begging for mercy, but she kicked one woman's hand aside to show how much she did not give a fuck. All of the women were forced to take a healing serum in order for the process to be constant. Luckily, supernatural spawn grew quickly after being born. She smiled in pride when she saw the new female recruits that had been born. Beautiful and strong. No man would resist and they were hellishly deadly. There were 200 of them so far and the males were at 400 strong so far. She went to a large door and opened it to see her son working on a battle strategy looking at the maps of the land to see where all the villages were located and how to attack. Along the way, she roughly grabbed a lady in waiting roughly by the wrist. She figured that her son could use a little of a break.

From Metalocalypse

-Nathan Explosion
From Metalocalypse

Old 02-17-2017, 02:58 PM   #6
Kleznor
Virgin

The goblin tribal leader led the two ladies deep within the woods, from there he opened the way to his camp from a tree that has a magical door. The goblin's were always hiding under plain sight from the peering eyes of the mortal realm due to being hunted by bounty hunters. Some of them resent the humans greatly while others have a more enlightened understanding and friendly approach to the humans, luckily for the two ladies, they were with the goblins who are at good terms with their kind. Inside the goblin's domain were like a cave with many passages leading to many chambers, the ladies might have a little bit of difficulty of getting themselves accommodated. Some lowly goblins were quick to make them welcome by giving them foods and a place to sit on. While they were resting, the goblin leader talked with the two ladies to discuss the urgent matter.

"The demonic horde were increasing by the numbers as we speak, if these abominations are not stopped at the soonest time, the neighboring kingdoms will surely be next. The HELLRAISER will not stopped at one place."

"I suppose your kingdom no longer has an army or whatever is left of it might have flee to far places, I could send scouts to locate whatever rag tag human soldiers are there to rally them here."

"Hmmm, retaking the castle will require numbers which you humans are lacking, however, I have a plan that could bolster the men-at-arms only if you would be willing to take part, would you agree?"

The goblin leader awaits for the response of the two to see if they will partake in the goblin's plan in building army.

----------------------------------

The demon general was impressed that the infamous BEEEEEINNNBLEEEEHHDDDEEEE lives up to her title, so it true that she is the feared monster slayer. As the platoon of horned demons were disposed off, the demon general revealed himself to Victoria to make a bargain.

"Impressive display of theatrics, now I know why infernal minions loathed people like you, however, I did not come here to exchange a fist fight with you, I came here for a proposition.

-------------------------------

Meanwhile back in the castle, some of the lowliest demons were having fun rather than preparing for the upcoming war. In one of the castle's taverns, there's a succubus wench named Faye who has always been the idol of many imps. This succubus wench is always giving out rave parties for some of the scums among the demonic ranks, particularly the imps. However, she is always been peeped upon by the small pesky imps, looking at her as if she is some sort of a celebrity. Too many imps have tired to win her heart but so far....

Well, as for the other imps, they seemed to be content with just stalking her and doing a very rude upskirt voyeur of her...

Faye

-Confucius

Old 02-17-2017, 09:25 PM   #7
motheroftears24
Darkside Royalty

Victoria

I remained in defensive stance as the demonic general approached. I was rather surprised when he approached. His swords sheathed. I did not trust him, so I kept an eye on all four arms to ensure he would not go for any weapon. "Impressive display of theatrics, now I know why infernal minions loathed people like you, however, I did not come here to exchange a fist fight with you, I came here for a proposition. I put mine back in its sheath. I was quick to draw for it so if anything went down I was prepared. "What kind of proposition?" I asked wondering what he was up to.

----------------

Belstegia and Milleon

The two girls were quite acquainted with the leader and the other goblins, so they felt at ease with their presence. After all, they were going to need a lot of help. They had no idea how many people were lucky to escape the castle. More than likely not many and few would want to go back after the horrors they witnessed. The leader and the others were very willing to help.

"Of course, that kingdom was our home." Belstegia added, "Milleon and I know the castle quite well and can certainly aid you."

Milleon agreed, "The sooner we can get rid of HELLRAISER Amiel and her ghastly army, the sooner we can get the kingdom under a fair and just rule. A king or queen that is not as corrupt and mad as the king was and will have much better judgement in terms of who they have rule at their side."

---------
Faye

Faye sighed as she went about her business at the castle tavern. Prior to his death, the king kept his taverns quite full with the finest of drinks. The imps not only were dancing, drinking till they fell over, and brawling, but also being quite the perverts. Higher demons did not frequent the place a lot. They were too busy with business "I need a real demon... One that can fuck me raw." she said. She fantasized about one of the higher demons either fucking her on the bar or pinning her up in some corner. She was extremely turned on at the thought and needed some relief. She figured that she would make due with what she had. Time to really liven things up. She had several imps this time oggling her. Not to mention others at the bar. She opened her blouse baring her luscious breasts. "Fine, you all want me then come and get me." she said. She was nervous considering there were a lot of imps, but she needed a good fuck.

From Metalocalypse

-Nathan Explosion
From Metalocalypse

Old Today, 02:18 AM   #8
Kleznor
Virgin

The demon general was a little bit pleased when Victoria comes openly to his proposition, "Good, I admire your openness in diplomacy, you see, I want to offer you a faster way of ending this conflict, one that would benefit us both. I know you are after the queen and the sigil, what I require is for the sigil to be in my possession and I will guarantee you, my army leave your realm... Forever. You may do as you please with the queen. Though I prefer you just slay her, I'm already tired of always receiving the end of her banal heel, its so long that she has lorded over my kin. What say you, Baneblade?"

--------------------------

The goblin chieftain clarified his plan and proposal to the two ladies, "That's good to hear, but before we think of putting someone on the throne, don't you think it would be wise to have an army to thwart out the monsters? You see, we goblins have a very peculiar way of spreading our numbers, especially when we male goblins mate with human females. What I propose is that you two would offer your bodies to create a horde of goblins that would serve as the hammer that will strike the demons. The pregnancy would be rapid and you would be laying multitudes upon multitudes of spores that will hatch in a matter of few days. The more female humans we could find the faster we can produce. So, should I send my boys to look for your female commanders and the spread the word?

-----------------------------------------

Back in the tavern, the imps were very delighted when Faye literally made an "on the house" party for all her patrons. The imps rushed to her and leaped upon her as they ravage her succulent body. Her naked breasts were feasted upon by four imps, two on each of her globes. While four imps climbed up her skirt and went inside her panties, all were brawling which each just to get inside her "hellish" nether. Others settled on her ass, pinching and biting on her soft firm bubbly butt as they were inside on the back part of Faye's panties. There were more imps who are running in demonic speed inside her maid outfit. Now Faye becomes the main event of the rave party.

-Confucius