Old 12-21-2012, 09:27 AM   #426
Kudram123
Mental connections

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetdaisymae View Post
Wonderful feeling!!!! Yes thank you for those images...
You're welcome

And Scrubber, nice one, that could be new

Would you mind just linking it and not showing it?
It is against lit policy and Chargergirl is doing a crack job enforcing those rules!

Special thanks to Respeito for the signature artwork

Old 12-21-2012, 09:39 AM   #427
Scrubber
Squeaky clean!

Ooops.

Sorted.

Thanks for the heads up Kudram

Old 12-21-2012, 11:04 AM   #428
Kudram123
Mental connections

Thanks Scrubber

Lets not give anyone any reason to delete this wonderful thread or your post

Old 12-21-2012, 02:54 PM   #429
quimsical
Literotica Guru

I'm a huge fan of this act. A little light open handed tapping, before some dexterous fingering, goes over REALLY well. Plus, I enjoy doing it SOOO much. The key is to "tap" and make a sound, but not generate too much pain. A hard pussy slap would probably NOT be a turn on.

"Never say no to a fight or a fuck." -- Irish drinking song

"Handsome devil, arrogant fuck." -- Bulletin Boards Poster.

Old 12-21-2012, 03:46 PM   #430
harmonii
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by quimsical View Post
A hard pussy slap would probably NOT be a turn on.
It all depends on the girl. I've orgasmed many times being spanked hard on my pussy - it feels hot when it's burning and tingling at the same time!

Old 12-22-2012, 06:32 AM   #431
RuReal
Long time Litster

Just to clarify because I think a great many people are not getting the fact that you do not tend to kick a woman in the pussy like you are kicking a football. I think some of the slapping images are harder than I would tend to kick when I am wearing my boots. It is more about the psychological aspect of it than causing pain. Yes a little harder and you can cause pain, but if you do that I would suggest that the sex after is not as much fun.

Forcing the lady down on the ground some minor restraints if required light slapping placing your foot on her pubis sets a great deal of mental tone. If you want to play sadist you push much more beyond that line, but like I said if you are planning for wild rough sex after it sets the mood of possession.

Like others have said to each their own.

What one man loves another may freely hate, but when one man destroys can another rebuild?

My Stories

Latest pictures of my wife

Old 12-22-2012, 09:53 AM   #432
Ex Princess
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by quimsical View Post
I'm a huge fan of this act. A little light open handed tapping, before some dexterous fingering, goes over REALLY well. Plus, I enjoy doing it SOOO much. The key is to "tap" and make a sound, but not generate too much pain. A hard pussy slap would probably NOT be a turn on.
You'd be surprised at how much it would take to cause pain with a hand slap to the pussy. To me, it only would hurt if it was done in a mean way like out of an argument.

When I'm turned on, it gets so wet I think it is too slick to even try to make it cause real long term discomfort.

Old 12-22-2012, 10:15 AM   #433
coffeelover5
raw, uncensored, true

Location: in your worst nightmare or your best dream it is yours to decide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Princess View Post
You'd be surprised at how much it would take to cause pain with a hand slap to the pussy. To me, it only would hurt if it was done in a mean way like out of an argument.

When I'm turned on, it gets so wet I think it is too slick to even try to make it cause real long term discomfort.
Ex,

Nice posts, you are causing many a cock to stiffen I think. At least for me that is.

thanks

Old 12-22-2012, 10:45 AM   #434
LordMorningwood
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeelover5 View Post
Ex,

Nice posts, you are causing many a cock to stiffen I think. At least for me that is.

thanks
Hear, hear! I for one would like to hear more from other women on their feelings, experiences and fantasies about this subject. In the spirit of scientific enquiry, you understand. And because it's really, really super fucking hot!

Old 12-22-2012, 11:01 AM   #435
Kudram123
Mental connections

Quote:

*takes notes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeelover5 View Post
Ex,

thanks
Agreed

Old 12-22-2012, 04:42 PM   #436
quimsical
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmonii View Post
It all depends on the girl. I've orgasmed many times being spanked hard on my pussy - it feels hot when it's burning and tingling at the same time!
THIS AWESOME STATEMENT, COUPLED WITH:

Quote:

THIS EQUALLY AWESOME STATEMENT have caused me to re-evaluate everything I know about pussy slapping. AND get hard. Damn you and your slappable pussies, harmonii and Ex Princess!

Q

"Never say no to a fight or a fuck." -- Irish drinking song

"Handsome devil, arrogant fuck." -- Bulletin Boards Poster.

Old 12-23-2012, 01:05 PM   #437
figliaperduta
Virgin

I'd love to be bound with my legs up, easier access for something like this. And then to be spanked, and work up from there--a crop, a light flogger, one of those very narrrow paddles. To have the handle of the implement periodically dipped into my cunt, just to see how wet it's making me (for science), and then having to suck my own juices off this thing that's been torturing me.

Then, my labia would be clamped and taped or tied to my legs, leaving me completely spread open. My little clit would be very exposed, perfect for a little caning. Periodically, stick it inside me, rub it up against my walls--put a little pressure on my G-spot. Then go back to smacking my clit with it.

When you're done, and I'm all sore and red and swollen, fuck me. Not gently, now. Ride me like you're going for some sort of gold medal in fucking. Manhandle my tightly-tied tits. Brace yourself with a hand to my throat. Make it hurt, make me beg, make me cry.

But most of all, make me need it. So painful on the outside, so very pleasurable on the inside.

Old 12-23-2012, 02:13 PM   #438
Kudram123
Mental connections

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...rhfgo6_250.gif

For the whole set: http://sexeviolence.tumblr.com/post/...this-wonderful (only 1 pussy spanking in it tho, but its rough sex!)

Old 12-23-2012, 10:08 PM   #439
Ex Princess
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by figliaperduta View Post
I'd love to be bound with my legs up, easier access for something like this. And then to be spanked, and work up from there--a crop, a light flogger, one of those very narrrow paddles. To have the handle of the implement periodically dipped into my cunt, just to see how wet it's making me (for science), and then having to suck my own juices off this thing that's been torturing me.

Then, my labia would be clamped and taped or tied to my legs, leaving me completely spread open. My little clit would be very exposed, perfect for a little caning. Periodically, stick it inside me, rub it up against my walls--put a little pressure on my G-spot. Then go back to smacking my clit with it.

When you're done, and I'm all sore and red and swollen, fuck me. Not gently, now. Ride me like you're going for some sort of gold medal in fucking. Manhandle my tightly-tied tits. Brace yourself with a hand to my throat. Make it hurt, make me beg, make me cry.

But most of all, make me need it. So painful on the outside, so very pleasurable on the inside.
You sound like a fun one. Why don't you post more?

Old 12-23-2012, 11:50 PM   #440
figliaperduta
Virgin

I've had some fairly-serious health issues these past few years that have prevented me from doing a LOT of things I would have liked to do. Happily, this is changing, and I hope to be much more active here in the near future!

If anyone wants to hear the opinions of a female-bodied genderqueer pansexual, that is...

Old 12-24-2012, 01:08 AM   #441
SpoiledRedhead
Southern Class and Sass

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordsandballs View Post
Do you girls prefer the classic feel of being hand-swatted to the more refined sensations available from crops of various materials?
I love it all
"I love redheads. It's not the hair color, it's the crazy."- Michael Makai
Legend warns: Redheads don't have souls;instead, they earn a freckle for each one they steal.

I am a ONCE IN A LIFETIME CLASSY LADY, not a one night stand or an addition to a collection.

Old 12-24-2012, 01:14 AM   #442
SpoiledRedhead
Southern Class and Sass

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawHumor View Post
Some people need to understand that women aren't made of glass. They don't break easily and can take (and enjoy) some good hard use.
Asking for it All I want for Christmas is to be across a lap like that Please
Legend warns: Redheads don't have souls;instead, they earn a freckle for each one they steal.

I am a ONCE IN A LIFETIME CLASSY LADY, not a one night stand or an addition to a collection.

Old 12-24-2012, 01:24 AM   #443
tallman1970
Virgin

Quote:
I've had some fairly-serious health issues these past few years that have prevented me from doing a LOT of things I would have liked to do. Happily, this is changing, and I hope to be much more active here in the near future!

If anyone wants to hear the opinions of a female-bodied genderqueer pansexual, that is...
Yes, many people want to hear your opinions I'm sure. Pansexual is good.

Old 12-24-2012, 01:30 AM   #444
SpoiledRedhead
Southern Class and Sass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudram123 View Post
That is indeed, a mistake on my part!

Floggers, of course!

Please accept this in an attempt to correct my mistake!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv...199co1_500.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7...p9ipo1_500.jpg

and a bonus movie

http://xhamster.com/movies/1453839/pussy_flogging.html
Kud - the clamps in the movie are a bit much but i would give it a try - not like i would be able to say much
My real question though is if I find the outfit from the first one would you give me the best Christmas gift of my life

Old 12-24-2012, 01:49 AM   #445
SpoiledRedhead
Southern Class and Sass

Oh my Scrubber - I could so see my Love doing that to me in a club with my skirt up. I will be sending him this. Ty

Old 12-24-2012, 03:47 AM   #446
Kudram123
Mental connections

Quote:

How the hell did I miss that post yesterday?! Hot stuff!

Quote:
You sound like a fun one. Why don't you post more?
Agreed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoiledRedhead View Post
Kud - the clamps in the movie are a bit much but i would give it a try - not like i would be able to say much
My real question though is if I find the outfit from the first one would you give me the best Christmas gift of my life
Looks like a fairly simple corset and tight-high fuck me boots to me

Quote:

I'd say everyone is welcome here, don't be shy!

Old 12-24-2012, 07:35 AM   #447
Sweetdaisymae
Owned and Collared

Kud, the alligator clips in that movie looked more painful than the spanking!!

Hear me sing
http://www.tunescoop.com/play/313435...difference-mp3

Read my story
http://www.literotica.com/s/the-first-meeting-30

Please do not contact me for "cyber" it does not interest me.

Old 12-24-2012, 12:49 PM   #448
Kudram123
Mental connections

am beginning to think I should have added a warning, not for the feint of heart.

Old 12-24-2012, 03:40 PM   #449
SpoiledRedhead
Southern Class and Sass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetdaisymae View Post
Kud, the alligator clips in that movie looked more painful than the spanking!!
They would hurt more coming off. I will be skipping those.

Old 12-24-2012, 04:42 PM   #450
FistedSister
Literotica Guru

For what it's worth, I still have a soft spot for

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordsandballs View Post
Do you girls prefer the classic feel of being hand-swatted to the more refined sensations available from crops of various materials?
wood--a thin bamboo stalk, a wooden spoon or spatula, ping pong paddle, etc.