Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Old 08-19-2012, 07:29 AM   #126
Roseann4708
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingeagle View Post
Good morning!--
Good morning to you as well. Hope yours has been as much fun as mine. I've been busy catching up with replies to posts on my thread from yesterday. I've been thrilled at how many there have been, but it does take so much of my time. I need to take a break now to turn to more mundane household duties.

Rose

Old 08-19-2012, 07:30 AM   #127
Roseann4708
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mack350 View Post
Yes my Dear you are still HOT!!
Thanks!

Rose

Old 08-19-2012, 07:38 AM   #128
walkingeagle
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseann4708 View Post
Good morning to you as well. Hope yours has been as much fun as mine. I've been busy catching up with replies to posts on my thread from yesterday. I've been thrilled at how many there have been, but it does take so much of my time. I need to take a break now to turn to more mundane household duties.

Rose
I hope you have a wonderful sunday!

Old 08-19-2012, 07:39 AM   #129
ToSober
Literotica Guru

A perfect way to start ones Sunday visiting your thread and viewing your wonderful pictures....thanks again for starting your own thread.

If Only In My Mind

Old 08-19-2012, 07:51 AM   #130
youngdom81
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Thanks! Reading that you think I look sexy now is specially pleasing to me.
You look gorgoues now. You have a great and sexy body that I love ro look at!

Old 08-19-2012, 08:25 AM   #131
louiewilliams1950
Virgin

Older women

I am an older guy and, I can assure you that not all of us are all that interested in teenagers, or younger gals. While beautiful, they hold no sexual interest for me. Give me age, experience, and a woman old enough to know what she wants and has the confidence to ask for it!

Old 08-19-2012, 08:42 AM   #132
heathrowinneo
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Hi Heath:

Thanks for all your kind words. I specially like the adjective "intriguing." I can live with it easily since I like to think of myself that way too at times.

Looking at nudity as something dirty is a moral view that my mom tried to inculcate in me as far back as I remember. That was reinforced by the good nuns at the RC convent school I attended as a day student. It took sooooo long to break free of those influences.

I still scrub up nicely for special occasions and enjoy dressing smartly, but not provocatively, when I accompany my photographer. I occasionally get the second head turn as does he from more than a few from other women. We're a very attractive couple IMHO. LOL

I posted a recent photo earlier today on this thread, plus you'll find many on Fred's list. Please have a look and let me know if you think I'm a looker now that I'm an OAP (= old age pensioner).

Rose

Rose,

Your thread is wonderful and your pics are something to enjoy. Intriguing? Yes with just your commentary that you were able to break free from the dogma of the RC school and be your own person and post openly. Lovely!

Your recent pic is hot. I saw it and enjoy the look and the positioning. Just enough to entice and not enough to show. You let the imagination take care of the rest. Regards to you and your photog.

Heath

Old 08-19-2012, 09:14 AM   #133
ABmaninCAL
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I've had a few requests for photos taken more recently. Here's a link to one that I'd shared on someone else's thread for those who haven't seen it there yet. It's all I have time for today. This photo was taken less than a month ago.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?bwh74988a8ckg45
You are a very Bautiful Lady......

Old 08-19-2012, 10:14 AM   #134
ndbf4ever
Literotica Guru

Rose I knew your thread would burn up Lit!
Congrats on starting it and I must say your initial post is timeline of a young woman blossomng over time to become the sexy, sensual, confident woman you are now in your posts from the den!

Am subscribing and look forward to all you post. 's

My love to the following ladies of Lit and their guys for sharing: _me_ & _me_ hubby, Emmy Christina and her hubby, Doctor Knotty & Knotty Nurse, Sexy Lynn & 85Bird. Vanessa65 & Richard, ProudSpouse & Lucy, DixiePrincess & Ender1818, LadyBlueMoon & her hubby.

You are all wonderful!

Pleased to announce the release of my 1st novel. Ring of Rats is available in the mystery section @ publishamerica.net/product42603.html in both paperback & on Kindle on Amazon & major booksellers! Thanks!!!
For more info check out my blog @ http://www.lenwtaylorbooks.blogspot.com.

My sites: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LTCustomCreations http://www.amazon.com//e/B00507GKV6
My ebay seller page go to advanced search...seller search...ndbf4ever..Shop away!

My new western ebook Redemption is now available at http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/160588
It's action packed and is loaded with sex!
Please check it out!

Old 08-19-2012, 05:41 PM   #135
Roseann4708
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToSober View Post
A perfect way to start ones Sunday visiting your thread and viewing your wonderful pictures....thanks again for starting your own thread.
Thanks. I hope the rest of your Sun has been even better.

I never would have had the courage to start my own thread without all the wonderful comments on the photos I shared on other threads. I'm so pleased that I did and have been having more fun than before.

Rose

Last edited by Roseann4708 : 08-19-2012 at 05:44 PM.

Old 08-19-2012, 05:42 PM   #136
phayd
Really Experienced

Rose,

Your body is a joy to behold.
Your photographer must be as hard as a rock while taking those photos of you.

Old 08-19-2012, 05:44 PM   #137
Roseann4708
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngdom81 View Post
You look gorgoues now. You have a great and sexy body that I love ro look at!
Thanks for the compliments. You maght tri chocking yur spalling sumtime.

Rose

Old 08-19-2012, 05:48 PM   #138
Roseann4708
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by louiewilliams1950 View Post
I am an older guy and, I can assure you that not all of us are all that interested in teenagers, or younger gals. While beautiful, they hold no sexual interest for me. Give me age, experience, and a woman old enough to know what she wants and has the confidence to ask for it!
Should I take that as meaning that you find all those qualities in me? That'd be high praise indeed and much appreciated if so. My thanks unless I've misread your message very badly.

Rose

Old 08-19-2012, 05:49 PM   #139
CarnalGerund
Literotica Guru

I'm a bit late to the game, but I wasn't sure if your thread title was a rhetorical question.

I suppose not, since I can answer it.

Old 08-19-2012, 05:53 PM   #140
Roseann4708
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by heathrowinneo View Post
Rose,

Your thread is wonderful and your pics are something to enjoy. Intriguing? Yes with just your commentary that you were able to break free from the dogma of the RC school and be your own person and post openly. Lovely!

Your recent pic is hot. I saw it and enjoy the look and the positioning. Just enough to entice and not enough to show. You let the imagination take care of the rest. Regards to you and your photog.

Heath
The first step in breaking free was losing my virginity at 24 to my photog. That was the easy part because I enjoyed it so much from the get-go. Complete freedom took much, much longer.

Thanks for your comments on my recent photo. Leaving at least a bit to your imagination does make for a more erotic photo. There are times when more graphic poses can be equally arousing. When I become more comfortable with my thread I may share some if anyone is interested enough to ask me to.

Rose

Old 08-19-2012, 05:55 PM   #141
Roseann4708
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABmaninCAL View Post
You are a very Bautiful Lady......
Thanks for the compliment. No reason for you to know, but I still cringe a bit at being called a "lady." It usually reminds me how old I am, not how old I want to feel.

Rose

Old 08-19-2012, 05:56 PM   #142
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
Thanks for the compliment. No reason for you to know, but I still cringe a bit at being called a "lady." It usually reminds me how old I am, not how old I want to feel.

Rose
Remember, you're as old as you act. LOL

Old 08-19-2012, 05:57 PM   #143
Roseann4708
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndbf4ever View Post
Rose I knew your thread would burn up Lit!
Congrats on starting it and I must say your initial post is timeline of a young woman blossomng over time to become the sexy, sensual, confident woman you are now in your posts from the den!

Am subscribing and look forward to all you post. 's
I've been more than pleasantly surprised at the response to my thread, though I doubt that it's been burning up anything, except my time. LOL

Glad you like it and trust you've subscribed to it.

Rose

Old 08-19-2012, 06:00 PM   #144
Roseann4708
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
Remember, you're as old as you act. LOL
Agreed 100+%.

So from what you've seen of my thread how old do you think I act? Not that I'm trying to elicit another compliment.

Rose

Old 08-19-2012, 06:02 PM   #145
CarnalGerund
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I've been more than pleasantly surprised at the response to my thread, though I doubt that it's been burning up anything, except my time. LOL

Glad you like it and trust you've subscribed to it.

Rose
It has been burning up my time as well and a few extra calories from a quickened pulse ... you are extremely sexy.

Old 08-19-2012, 06:04 PM   #146
Roseann4708
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarnalGerund View Post
I'm a bit late to the game, but I wasn't sure if your thread title was a rhetorical question.

I suppose not, since I can answer it.
No, not a rhetorical question, but a real one as I tried to explain in my initial post. Because of all the favorable responses I've received I may be revising the title soon to a simple declarative statement which I read as the import of your message. Thanks for that.

Rose

Old 08-19-2012, 06:04 PM   #147
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
Agreed 100+%.

So from what you've seen of my thread how old do you think I act? Not that I'm trying to elicit another compliment.

Rose
Not at all. There are days when I act older than your age, and I'm yet to hit 50! Keep doing what you're doing, it will keep you young. (Some of the amateur models I've kept in touch with since college are still effervescent at ages over 60 as well)

Old 08-19-2012, 06:07 PM   #148
Roseann4708
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by phayd View Post
Rose,

Your body is a joy to behold.
Your photographer must be as hard as a rock while taking those photos of you.
Yes, we do sometimes have to end our photo sessions earlier than originally intended to deal with that problem. The last few years I've also accepted that I get very turned on posing for him so I'm always more than willing to help him out.

Thanks for your compliments.

Rose

Old 08-19-2012, 06:10 PM   #149
Roseann4708
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
Not at all. There are days when I act older than your age, and I'm yet to hit 50! Keep doing what you're doing, it will keep you young. (Some of the amateur models I've kept in touch with since college are still effervescent at ages over 60 as well)
Did you answer my question or am I putting you on the spot too much? Phrasing it differently, how young do you think I act? Or is it just that I act young and nowhere near as old as my chronological age?

Rose

Old 08-19-2012, 06:11 PM   #150
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
Did you answer my question or am I putting you on the spot too much? Phrasing it differently, how young do you think I act? Or is it just that I act young and nowhere near as old as my chronological age?

Rose
I'm sorry, Rose. Chronically, you act closer to 30 than to 60, I'd say mid30s.