Old 08-20-2012, 09:31 PM   #101
mellowyellows
Orgasm Motivator
 
mellowyellows's Avatar
 
mellowyellows is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Right at the edge of your orgasm
Posts: 7,735
Sounds like fun times on the road.....
__________________
My desire is to please every woman.......anyway, any how and everytime
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-20-2012, 09:48 PM   #102
RaynieJ
Really Experienced
 
RaynieJ's Avatar
 
RaynieJ is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 188
Very fun times!! Makes me want to go on a road trip tomorrow...hehe
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2012, 12:35 AM   #103
Karenas
Really Experienced
 
Karenas is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: No Answer
Posts: 128
I was on a road trip, hubs was driving. I was horny, had my tits out. Passed a semi on the passenger side. He saw and honked. We passed another semi and he was ready to look!
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2012, 12:40 AM   #104
FarmerTan
Literotica Guru
 
FarmerTan is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,160
Women always flash the semis... no love for us pickup guys
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2012, 11:18 PM   #105
RaynieJ
Really Experienced
 
RaynieJ's Avatar
 
RaynieJ is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerTan View Post
Women always flash the semis... no love for us pickup guys
Don't be so sure, sweets...
__________________
"I haven't been fucked like that since grade school."
-Marla Singer, Fight Club
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2012, 11:24 PM   #106
elizabethb451
Virgin
 
elizabethb451 is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: West Coast
Posts: 18
The answer is yes. I do like to give a bit of a peek to a guy. And before you can say it, yes its an ego boost thing for me. I have been known to wear a sheer bra under a white blouse so there is just a hint or breast under my blouse. I love to see the college aged waiter at a restaurant come back to my table again and again to refill my water glass just to get a better look.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2012, 12:13 AM   #107
foxpass
Really Experienced
 
foxpass's Avatar
 
foxpass is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New York by way of Minneapolis.
Posts: 290
I do this from time to time. I also love to wear light colored tops without a bra.
__________________
"He excites me/Must be like a genesis of rhythm/I get feisty/Whenever I'm with him." -Fiona Apple
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2012, 10:49 PM   #108
LuvStrange69
Really Experienced
 
LuvStrange69's Avatar
 
LuvStrange69 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Snowbird Land
Posts: 272
Next time...

Give us some advanced notice, so we can set up our stalking stations and outposts.
__________________
"It is not enough to conquer; one must also know how to seduce"
- Voltaire -
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2012, 03:13 AM   #109
Kudram123
Mental connections
 
Kudram123's Avatar
 
Kudram123 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Somewhere in Europe
Posts: 23,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edensgarden View Post
I actually had an experience yesterday...

I love it when I am out driving around and stop next to a tall vehicle that can look down into mine and see me. If I have on a sundress, then I will usually put on as much of a show as I can with the moment or two that I have.

Yesterday I was out and pulled up to a stop light that a firetruck was stopped at. The truck was in the left lane and I pulled up next to it in the middle lane stopping just so I was positioned next to the two windows. The cab of the firetruck looked full but I'm not sure exactly how many firemen were in it.

I am never quite sure if the person in the vehicle is watching me or can see exactly what I am doing. That tends to be part of the excitement for me. I slid my dress up my thighs until my panties were exposed and started running my fingers up and down my thighs. I wasn't familiar with this intersection and wasn't quite sure how much time I had. I then wiggled in my seat a little and started touching myself through my panties. The light turned and I waited for the firetruck to go. I looked up as it was pulling forward and one of the firemen in the window gave me a thumbs up. I smiled and speeded up past them in an effort to get to my appointment on time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaynieJ View Post
It truly is fun being a woman sometimes...well most of the time.

I used to take a lot of road trips years ago, and got a kick out of teasing truck drivers. Or any man in a tall vehicle really. The first time I was just masturbating for the fun of it, with no regard for any other drivers but then noticed I was being watched by a guy in a semi truck that I was passing. Just knowing that he was watching made me cum that much faster. After that I tried to make sure I had an audience whenever I was driving and touching myself...it's quite a rush. Makes me horny just remembering!!
I'm not sure these are subtle flashes,

but I DO love them

I need to get myself a taller ride!
__________________
Team PM!

Special thanks to Respeito for the signature artwork
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2012, 06:42 AM   #110
Holley
Really Really Experienced
 
Holley's Avatar
 
Holley is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 400
I wear the little sun dresses a lot, and I do love to give a little peak from time to time. there so easy to pull up while you are driving or sitting at an intersextion waiting on the light to change
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2012, 08:53 AM   #111
watchin_u
Virgin
 
watchin_u is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Quebec, Canada
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holley View Post
I wear the little sun dresses a lot, and I do love to give a little peak from time to time. there so easy to pull up while you are driving or sitting at an intersextion waiting on the light to change
Mmmm....straining my neck to catch a glimpse. Makes waiting for the light to change worthwhile.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2012, 05:52 PM   #112
RaynieJ
Really Experienced
 
RaynieJ's Avatar
 
RaynieJ is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudram123 View Post
I'm not sure these are subtle flashes,

but I DO love them

I need to get myself a taller ride!
What makes it subtle is the fact that I don't have my pussy exposed while I'm doing it...but you certainly know what I'm doing.
__________________
"I haven't been fucked like that since grade school."
-Marla Singer, Fight Club
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2012, 07:10 PM   #113
ghyeedog
Virgin
 
ghyeedog is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 16
So, for the ladies who like to show a little in public, are there any signs that us guys can look out for that says it's OK to stare. You know, I want to be respectful if the girl doesn't want to be gawked at, but man if she wants to show off I am not going to move my eyes. What's the signal, ladies?
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2012, 07:15 PM   #114
Kudram123
Mental connections
 
Kudram123's Avatar
 
Kudram123 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Somewhere in Europe
Posts: 23,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaynieJ View Post
What makes it subtle is the fact that I don't have my pussy exposed while I'm doing it...but you certainly know what I'm doing.
I see

You have a point there!
__________________
Team PM!

Special thanks to Respeito for the signature artwork
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2012, 09:02 PM   #115
Edensgarden
Literotica Guru
 
Edensgarden is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudram123 View Post
I'm not sure these are subtle flashes,

but I DO love them

I need to get myself a taller ride!
Not subtle would be me pulling my dress down and flashing a tit for them.

It is subtle when I expose my bare leg and slightly raise it.
It is subtle because I am running my hand up and down my thigh...the firemen aren't sure if I know they are watching because I haven't looked up at them.
It is subtle because when I wiggle in my seat just a bit they know I am touching myself even if they can't see exactly where my hand is.
It is subtle because I know exactly what I am doing and get off on it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2012, 09:19 PM   #116
daus42
Carpe Vino
 
daus42's Avatar
 
daus42 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: land of pleasant living
Posts: 8,465
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edensgarden View Post
Not subtle would be me pulling my dress down and flashing a tit for them.

It is subtle when I expose my bare leg and slightly raise it.
It is subtle because I am running my hand up and down my thigh...the firemen aren't sure if I know they are watching because I haven't looked up at them.
It is subtle because when I wiggle in my seat just a bit they know I am touching myself even if they can't see exactly where my hand is.
It is subtle because I know exactly what I am doing and get off on it.
Nothing inconspicuous about you.........
__________________
All that you've loved is all you own- Tom Waits



Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known. Oscar Wilde


Little by little, One travels far! Tolkien


To be nobody-but-yourself -- in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else -- means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. - e e cummings
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2012, 09:36 PM   #117
TwilightJ48
Experienced
 
TwilightJ48 is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 51
I enjoy giving certain guys a subtle look
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2012, 11:07 PM   #118
bob88
Really Experienced
 
bob88 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightJ48 View Post
I enjoy giving certain guys a subtle look
Wow, at least several of the women who have visited this post have admitted to the "subtle tease". Thank you to the ladies that enjoy doing it. I think with the type of clothes women wear nowadays, they do enjoy the appreciative looks men give them. Be it an ego boost or just being flirty, I'm all for the subtle tease factor. I'd love to hear some more stories or instances.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2012, 03:05 AM   #119
Kudram123
Mental connections
 
Kudram123's Avatar
 
Kudram123 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Somewhere in Europe
Posts: 23,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edensgarden View Post
Not subtle would be me pulling my dress down and flashing a tit for them.

It is subtle when I expose my bare leg and slightly raise it.
It is subtle because I am running my hand up and down my thigh...the firemen aren't sure if I know they are watching because I haven't looked up at them.
It is subtle because when I wiggle in my seat just a bit they know I am touching myself even if they can't see exactly where my hand is.
It is subtle because I know exactly what I am doing and get off on it.
I think I must admit here.
That althought you made your point, that my being turned on by this isn't so subtle as your actions
__________________
Team PM!

Special thanks to Respeito for the signature artwork
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2012, 05:37 AM   #120
djyak
MILF Loves To Please
 
djyak's Avatar
 
djyak is offline
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Somewhere with you watching through my window.
Posts: 2,177
I do this all the time! My breasts are so small, my top often pulls away, and when we go out to eat, all dressed up, the waiter has no problem looking down. Same thing with when we're at the beach or pool, my top just "seems" to be open just enough......

Tifani
__________________
If common sense were common, everybody would have it.


Have some dirty thoughts or stories? PM me and we'll have some fun together.

Last edited by djyak : 11-07-2012 at 09:00 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2012, 08:31 AM   #121
RaynieJ
Really Experienced
 
RaynieJ's Avatar
 
RaynieJ is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 188
__________________
"I haven't been fucked like that since grade school."
-Marla Singer, Fight Club
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2012, 08:31 AM   #122
RaynieJ
Really Experienced
 
RaynieJ's Avatar
 
RaynieJ is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghyeedog View Post
So, for the ladies who like to show a little in public, are there any signs that us guys can look out for that says it's OK to stare. You know, I want to be respectful if the girl doesn't want to be gawked at, but man if she wants to show off I am not going to move my eyes. What's the signal, ladies?
Well, think about it like this...if she's touching herself in public or semi-public, then she shouldn't have a problem with being watched. If she's the type of person that is shy about people seeing her masturbating, then doing this is kind of an oxymoron, isn't it?
__________________
"I haven't been fucked like that since grade school."
-Marla Singer, Fight Club
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2012, 08:48 AM   #123
danno99
Literotica Guru
 
danno99 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Northeast US
Posts: 6,061
I love stealing glimpses of sexy girls....
The mall is an excellent place, full of scantily clad beauties, and the grocery store is a fun unexpected place to see down blouses.....
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2012, 08:56 AM   #124
1Browneyedguy
Literotica Guru
 
1Browneyedguy's Avatar
 
1Browneyedguy is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NY tri-state area
Posts: 616
Yes I agree

"The mall is an excellent place, full of scantily clad beauties, and the grocery store is a fun unexpected place to see down blouses....."

So are places like Home Depot... the last place where you'd expect to see a pretty woman.

One night I was there, this store is open 24 hours, and the place was silent... al of a sudden
I heard click click click click... a pretty woman in heels, snug pants, nice top on....

EVERY head turned to see her! :O

mmmmm alas thou it wasn't the Sereneone or Raynie
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2012, 12:07 PM   #125
Edensgarden
Literotica Guru
 
Edensgarden is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,964
I worked for a Sherwin Williams part time for several years right out of high school. It was wonderful for subtle flashing with certain painters of my choosing.

I can remember so many of them having an attitude with me when I first started working there. They soon learned that I wasn't just a wallpaper girl but knew my shit when it came to latex vs. oil. I would have to mix the 5 gallon buckets in the back of the store. Leaning down to get pigment into the buckets was the perfect opportunity for a quick peek at my teenage boobies.

There was one regular painter in particular that I was attracted to. He was 8 years older than me and we flirted constantly. I would always brush against him in the back and of course give him the little flashes. He pushed me away for the longest time, but I finally convinced him to let me demonstrate how well I could stroke with his brush. I was rewarded by him painting me both inside and out.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:00 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.