subtle flashing

i've been watched sucking cock in an alley on st. paty's day. I sucked a couple guys off and had a few watch.

But I was covered.

I didn't do any flashing but got flashed. I was at sonic going throughout the drive thru, as I was sitting there this girl leans into the back of a tahoe and her pants and panties pull down exposing her ass and I could see the outline of her mound. Thank god for sunglasses as I was staring at her I guess her hubby did not notice. She was like this for about 3 mins or so. I enjoyed the view very much.

I've often jacked off while driving down the highway. But I drive a full sized pickup, so it's only possible for semi drivers to have seen me, I suppose. Haven't gotten up the nerve to drive around town with the shorts/pants pulled down yet... maybe one day. :)

Do Cams Count?

Does being exposed on webcam count? I am often on cam fully naked showing everything including face. I will be in a cam conference with others that I do not know stroking my dick and riding my dildo when a request to view my cam pops up.

When I am feeling especially nasty, I grant access to all takers. I have had up to a dozen strangers watching me. Such a turn on to blow a load like this.

Does being exposed on webcam count? I am often on cam fully naked showing everything including face. I will be in a cam conference with others that I do not know stroking my dick and riding my dildo when a request to view my cam pops up.

When I am feeling especially nasty, I grant access to all takers. I have had up to a dozen strangers watching me. Such a turn on to blow a load like this.

I love being on cam as well. Can never show my face, though, as I need discretion.

Since you are showing your face, I would say that counts. :)

I used to run down to my work late in the evenin, sometimes "forgetting " a bra (boy to was working) he, and I am sure some of the customers got an eveful of my cleavage (vneck t shirts)

I used to run down to my work late in the evenin, sometimes "forgetting " a bra (boy to was working) he, and I am sure some of the customers got an eveful of my cleavage (vneck t shirts)

i am sure they enjoyed the view!

I love to expose myself, discreetly sitting in a pub or on a train wearing no panties and slowly parting my legs, not making eye contact with whoever is sat opposite me but in the full knowledge they have a good view of my wet pussy. Then finding a quiet place to get myself off. Yum!

I love to expose myself, discreetly sitting in a pub or on a train wearing no panties and slowly parting my legs, not making eye contact with whoever is sat opposite me but in the full knowledge they have a good view of my wet pussy. Then finding a quiet place to get myself off. Yum!

another good case for mass transit!

Seeing cleavage deep enough to show a nipple, or a skirt open enough to show a pussy is such a thrill!

I've never actually flashed any nudity I'd be too worried about someone wanting to arrest me for indecency. But I have masturbated in public a few times with a hand in my pocket... An observer is never be totally certain that I'm doing what they think I might be doing, just enough of a suggestion to hopefully fire their imagination a little.

There's only been one time that I've been really certain of an observer knowing exactly what's going on... a cute, mature woman who was reading a book on the train and kept stealing glances at my crotch, blushing the whole time. That was a while ago and I'm not sure I'd still do it infront of a complete stranger, but I still enjoy fantasizing about that sort of encounter.

i like to drive around with my cock out. i also walk around naked at home hoping my hot neighbour will see

Yummy

Wish I was on that train !! Sounds very hot !

I like to wear a tiny skirt and bend over at clubs, but that's more like advertisement.

Real life on trains is like Lit

If you "just happen" to flash your wet pussy, who's going to complain? I a man sat there with is tackle hanging out, he'd last about two minutes before the heavies arrived. (Maybe rightly so; I'd rather look at a pussy than cock and balls.)

Well, not so much today but times in the past...

One instance was hub's birthday a few years ago. We went out to dinner and ended up in a pub with a number of friends (m and f). For his present, I wore a black sheer top with no bra, not expecting to end up among a large group of friends. did get lots of positive comments though.

Naked in my hotel room and opened up the drapes to my room and low and behold there was a woman outside in the parking lot for the business across the street.

Doing yard work out back had to piss so wenter behind the shed well half way done I look up at the neighbors house and there on the back deck smoking is the Mexican women that lives next door. Watched me the whole time even made eye contact so when done I gave it a shake smiled and gave a wave. Went back to work. I will say she came out quite a few times after that lol

Not exactly. I walked into Starbucks with a huge hard-on pointing out of my shorts (no underwear), and a dime-size, wet pre-cum stain and walked past a table of 4 women engaged in a bible study. I caught the eye of one of them and saw her blush.

Ladies.....You know how men like to sneak a glance when they can, but they think they're doing it discreetly...Do you ever feel tempted to give them a peak?...especially women that are sexually charged, continually, like I am....

I couldn't help myself the other day. I noticed a man noticing as I leaned over to pick up some spring water from the bottom shelf. I knew my low shirt was gaping open, and my braless tits were in full view. He was getting closer to me minute by minute. I took the opportunity to give him an eyeful of my gorgeous tits....12 decadent dips to get the bottles and I moved on....I saw him adjust himself....It was such a turn on, I couldn't resist...

Ladies, do you ever get the urge to flash a little? do tell....~:eek:)=

I really hope this takes off. I love the idea. I have been on both ends. Voyeur and flasher, so fun. Make the pressure rise so much.

Ladies.....You know how men like to sneak a glance when they can, but they think they're doing it discreetly...Do you ever feel tempted to give them a peak?...especially women that are sexually charged, continually, like I am....

I couldn't help myself the other day. I noticed a man noticing as I leaned over to pick up some spring water from the bottom shelf. I knew my low shirt was gaping open, and my braless tits were in full view. He was getting closer to me minute by minute. I took the opportunity to give him an eyeful of my gorgeous tits....12 decadent dips to get the bottles and I moved on....I saw him adjust himself....It was such a turn on, I couldn't resist...

Ladies, do you ever get the urge to flash a little? do tell....~:eek:)=

Gah, why does this never happen to me!?!

Back