Old 07-16-2012, 04:07 PM   #51
hugetits1989
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPleasures View Post
Yes, fantasy. No Wal-Mart out there would allow a patron in their establishment dressed how you described. Sure, it's possible that not many people may notice the lack of panties. I've done this often, and yes, with short skirts too. However, a jacket unzipped with no form of shirt underneath? Never. They're very big on morality and being a "family store", etc. Hell, they originated in the bible belt.
and thats where i live but if few enuf ppl r n there u can do alot

Old 07-16-2012, 05:07 PM   #52
Rainbow_dash
Really Really Experienced

i've been watched sucking cock in an alley on st. paty's day. I sucked a couple guys off and had a few watch.

But I was covered.

Old 07-16-2012, 05:08 PM   #53
DarkPleasures
Bad Wench Hangin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugetits1989 View Post
and thats where i live but if few enuf ppl r n there u can do alot
Don't worry. I'm sure someone will believe you.

Old 07-16-2012, 08:41 PM   #54
livin1971
Literotica Guru

I didn't do any flashing but got flashed. I was at sonic going throughout the drive thru, as I was sitting there this girl leans into the back of a tahoe and her pants and panties pull down exposing her ass and I could see the outline of her mound. Thank god for sunglasses as I was staring at her I guess her hubby did not notice. She was like this for about 3 mins or so. I enjoyed the view very much.

Check me out of Fet Life CMB1971

Old 07-17-2012, 12:08 PM   #55
captain_chris2
Really Experienced

I've often jacked off while driving down the highway. But I drive a full sized pickup, so it's only possible for semi drivers to have seen me, I suppose. Haven't gotten up the nerve to drive around town with the shorts/pants pulled down yet... maybe one day.

Old 07-18-2012, 07:14 AM   #56
510mike
Really Experienced

Do Cams Count?

Does being exposed on webcam count? I am often on cam fully naked showing everything including face. I will be in a cam conference with others that I do not know stroking my dick and riding my dildo when a request to view my cam pops up.

When I am feeling especially nasty, I grant access to all takers. I have had up to a dozen strangers watching me. Such a turn on to blow a load like this.

Old 07-18-2012, 02:18 PM   #57
captain_chris2
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by 510mike View Post
Does being exposed on webcam count? I am often on cam fully naked showing everything including face. I will be in a cam conference with others that I do not know stroking my dick and riding my dildo when a request to view my cam pops up.

When I am feeling especially nasty, I grant access to all takers. I have had up to a dozen strangers watching me. Such a turn on to blow a load like this.
I love being on cam as well. Can never show my face, though, as I need discretion.

Since you are showing your face, I would say that counts.

Old 07-18-2012, 02:42 PM   #58
rexhame317
Really Experienced

I used to run down to my work late in the evenin, sometimes "forgetting " a bra (boy to was working) he, and I am sure some of the customers got an eveful of my cleavage (vneck t shirts)

Old 07-18-2012, 02:47 PM   #59
chrisatb5
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexhame317 View Post
I used to run down to my work late in the evenin, sometimes "forgetting " a bra (boy to was working) he, and I am sure some of the customers got an eveful of my cleavage (vneck t shirts)
i am sure they enjoyed the view!

Old 07-18-2012, 02:57 PM   #60
Jules2372

I love to expose myself, discreetly sitting in a pub or on a train wearing no panties and slowly parting my legs, not making eye contact with whoever is sat opposite me but in the full knowledge they have a good view of my wet pussy. Then finding a quiet place to get myself off. Yum!

Old 07-18-2012, 02:59 PM   #61
chrisatb5
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2372 View Post
I love to expose myself, discreetly sitting in a pub or on a train wearing no panties and slowly parting my legs, not making eye contact with whoever is sat opposite me but in the full knowledge they have a good view of my wet pussy. Then finding a quiet place to get myself off. Yum!
another good case for mass transit!

Old 07-18-2012, 03:02 PM   #62
Artfan2
Smooth PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexhame317 View Post
Quote:
Seeing cleavage deep enough to show a nipple, or a skirt open enough to show a pussy is such a thrill!

Old 07-18-2012, 03:15 PM   #63
callmeismael
Really Experienced

I've never actually flashed any nudity I'd be too worried about someone wanting to arrest me for indecency. But I have masturbated in public a few times with a hand in my pocket... An observer is never be totally certain that I'm doing what they think I might be doing, just enough of a suggestion to hopefully fire their imagination a little.

There's only been one time that I've been really certain of an observer knowing exactly what's going on... a cute, mature woman who was reading a book on the train and kept stealing glances at my crotch, blushing the whole time. That was a while ago and I'm not sure I'd still do it infront of a complete stranger, but I still enjoy fantasizing about that sort of encounter.

Old 07-18-2012, 03:44 PM   #64
donutLover
Really Experienced

i like to drive around with my cock out. i also walk around naked at home hoping my hot neighbour will see

Old 07-18-2012, 04:25 PM   #65
Image13
Literotica Guru

Yummy

Quote:
Wish I was on that train !! Sounds very hot !

Old 07-18-2012, 04:58 PM   #66
Rainbow_dash

I like to wear a tiny skirt and bend over at clubs, but that's more like advertisement.

Old 07-18-2012, 05:03 PM   #67
PleasePeesMe
Literotica Guru

Real life on trains is like Lit

Quote:
If you "just happen" to flash your wet pussy, who's going to complain? I a man sat there with is tackle hanging out, he'd last about two minutes before the heavies arrived. (Maybe rightly so; I'd rather look at a pussy than cock and balls.)

Team PM

Old 07-18-2012, 06:42 PM   #68
MrsCCfromRC
Swimming in a fishbowl

Well, not so much today but times in the past...

One instance was hub's birthday a few years ago. We went out to dinner and ended up in a pub with a number of friends (m and f). For his present, I wore a black sheer top with no bra, not expecting to end up among a large group of friends. did get lots of positive comments though.

Old 07-19-2012, 01:47 PM   #69
blue80driver

Naked in my hotel room and opened up the drapes to my room and low and behold there was a woman outside in the parking lot for the business across the street.

Old 07-20-2012, 03:43 PM   #70
Blackskar
Experienced

Doing yard work out back had to piss so wenter behind the shed well half way done I look up at the neighbors house and there on the back deck smoking is the Mexican women that lives next door. Watched me the whole time even made eye contact so when done I gave it a shake smiled and gave a wave. Went back to work. I will say she came out quite a few times after that lol

Old 07-20-2012, 05:04 PM   #71
michael2956
Literotica Guru

Not exactly. I walked into Starbucks with a huge hard-on pointing out of my shorts (no underwear), and a dime-size, wet pre-cum stain and walked past a table of 4 women engaged in a bible study. I caught the eye of one of them and saw her blush.

Old 08-17-2012, 10:21 AM   #72
sweet_lusciousdesire
Literotica Guru

subtle flashing

Ladies.....You know how men like to sneak a glance when they can, but they think they're doing it discreetly...Do you ever feel tempted to give them a peak?...especially women that are sexually charged, continually, like I am....

I couldn't help myself the other day. I noticed a man noticing as I leaned over to pick up some spring water from the bottom shelf. I knew my low shirt was gaping open, and my braless tits were in full view. He was getting closer to me minute by minute. I took the opportunity to give him an eyeful of my gorgeous tits....12 decadent dips to get the bottles and I moved on....I saw him adjust himself....It was such a turn on, I couldn't resist...

Ladies, do you ever get the urge to flash a little? do tell....~)=

Old 08-17-2012, 10:30 AM   #73
flint9
Literotica Guru

hi

wish i could sneak a peak

Old 08-17-2012, 10:35 AM   #74
BiTodd
smitten

I really hope this takes off. I love the idea. I have been on both ends. Voyeur and flasher, so fun. Make the pressure rise so much.

Old 08-17-2012, 10:38 AM   #75
haha_on_me
Grilled cheese

Location: In a cornfield abyss, see that rock waaay out in the middle?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_lusciousdesire View Post
Ladies.....You know how men like to sneak a glance when they can, but they think they're doing it discreetly...Do you ever feel tempted to give them a peak?...especially women that are sexually charged, continually, like I am....

I couldn't help myself the other day. I noticed a man noticing as I leaned over to pick up some spring water from the bottom shelf. I knew my low shirt was gaping open, and my braless tits were in full view. He was getting closer to me minute by minute. I took the opportunity to give him an eyeful of my gorgeous tits....12 decadent dips to get the bottles and I moved on....I saw him adjust himself....It was such a turn on, I couldn't resist...

Ladies, do you ever get the urge to flash a little? do tell....~)=
Gah, why does this never happen to me!?!
See the face in this mirror?
So pale it could crack.
Desperately wantin' the color it lacks."

Whistles The Wind, Flogging Molly